Traction Guest

Traction Guest

Traction Guest is a cloud-based visitor management platform offering custom sign-in experiences, host notifications, e-signatures, automatic badge printing, watch-lists, and more. By replacing the paper lobby book in offices or at events, it enhances workplace efficiency, security and business data.

Work for Traction Guest?

Learning about Traction Guest?

Compare Traction Guest to Similar Solutions

Traction Guest Reviews

Ask Traction Guest a Question
Traction Guest review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The system provides excellent flexibility for customizing the visitor's experience. I have received numerous compliments on the entry kiosk. Visitor badging is also robust allowing detailed information and the use of self expiring badges.

What do you dislike?

The system notifies the administrator of all issues. It would be helpful if it would notify the hosts for such events as visitors appearing on the visual compliance watch list and visitors who arrive uninvited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found it helpful to create a workflow of the process used to handle visitors. This can be communicated to the Traction Guest team and promotes in the initial evaluation and configuration of the product. It also allows the validation that the product is a good fit for the application.

Traction Guest provided the ability to create an "unmanned" lobby entry system which notifies the host of an arriving visitor electronically. The cost savings in redeploying lobby staff paid for the system in less than 6 months.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Alex Brennan of Traction Guest

That is some great feedback David, thank you! We're always looking for feedback on how to improve so I've logged your host notification request and passed it on to your customer success manager. I'll keep you updated.

Showing 24 Traction Guest reviews
Traction Guest review by <span>Anne B.</span>
Anne B.

Awesome Customer Service!!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am new to traction guest and just wanted to comment on how great your customer service reps are. I have been working with Jovito Salem and Ryan Canby. They have both gone above and beyond to ensure that I understand everything and have my experience set up correctly. They even stayed on a call with me for a little longer to make sure I was comfortable with everything. They are both extremely responsive to all of my annoying email questions. I am super impressed! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more robust user guide. Right now, it explains how to do things, but there is little in the way of troubleshooting. So if I follow all the instructions in the guide and then don't get the results I want....I wish there was another guide of fixes or suggestions. I would also love to see some more advanced Salesforce Mapping. But I know you are new and your developers are still working on things. I am excited to see what is next.

We are doing away with the last bit of our manual data entry and also streamlining our sign-in process for all our guest and visitors. I am excited to go from a piece of paper that guests hand write their info on, to using traction guest to not only capture the data but also to map it to our Salesforce account.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Traction Guest
Traction Guest review by <span>Konstantin R.</span>
Konstantin R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

This entire product is customizable:

-Hardware (ipad, stand, printer)

-Sign In funnel: every step is controlled though the TractionGuest Admin Portal

Customer Service is phenomenal:

-Sales are really knowledgeable and not pushy at all

-Development representation exists and are willing to work with you on special needs

Design:

-Admin Web interphase follows modern web design, it makes you feel like you truly are using the newest greatest tech

-Sign In application is clean, simple and straightforward to use for walking in guests

ROI:

-the system reduced the time it takes for people to sign in with security. (coming from a paper logbook system)

What do you dislike?

The badge design interface is still rough around the edges. To overcome this downfall, TractionGuest reps are willing to work with you and design you a badge based on your needs for you.

- Faster Sign In

- 99% better surveillance capability for your security

- Ease of communication with guests. For example, one of our visitors at our site lost their badge and when someone turned it in, we were able to send a message to the guest via dashboard to come pick up their badge from the the front desk.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Alex Brennan of Traction Guest

Appreciate the feedback Konstantin, especially the sales comment ha! Kidding aside the team loves working with you. I've logged your badge editor comment with our team and we have ideas planned already. I look forward to sharing them with you once I know more.

What Visitor Management solution do you use?

Traction Guest review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really like that you have the so much flexibility with this product. This tool allows you to create multiple views for any environment and has been instrumental in helping validate visitor against government watch-lists. It is fairly straightforward in its operation, however, on occasion you can get stuck. No worries there, the support staff is extremely helpful and very quick in responding to any question you may have. The support from the staff on this product is outstanding. I tend to pick products for ease of use, their ability to integrate with Salesforce and most importantly their customer support. This company excels in all 3 categories. Great Work and please keep up the personal service.

What do you dislike?

The experience editor is a little cumbersome to display all of the data you want on the screen at one time which make it a little bit clunky, however, this only occurs when you have an extremely complex sign-in path. This dislike in my opinion is extremely forgivable after working with the tool and seeing how user friendly it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you select a solution that you get free and quality support included with your tool. That was one of the key reasons for selection TG and I am very happy with the decision.

We needed a way to take our visitor log from a paper environment to a digital environment allowing us a quick and easy method to view and analyse our visitors. In addition we needed a tool to allow us to display compliance with several of our industries demands, this tool provided all of that and more.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Ryan Canby of Traction Guest

Hi David, Thanks for the in-depth review!

It is always awesome to hear that you've enjoyed our customer support... it puts a smile on my face!

It's been good working with you through all the different iterations of your experience and solving the roadblocks together.

Looking forward to our continued partnership!

- Canby

Traction Guest review by <span>Richard W.</span>
Richard W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The configurability of the software. We knew we wanted a system that would differentiate between US and Non-US citizens AND have the ability to display that value someway on the printed ID badge. Working with Traction they were able to quickly set us up with a system that would print the word "visitor" at the bottom of the badge with the coloring being different between the two types of guests. This allowed us to display the value of "Citizen or Non-US citizen" without specifically printing that value to the badge.

What do you dislike?

We initially had some problems with the repeat guest function which allowed guests to skip the picture taking portion of the program. The program wouldn't print the returning guests old picture to the badge but instead printed a silhouette of a person to the photo section. That problem was addressed promptly and we no longer have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know what you want your guest management to look like feel free to ask the folks over at Traction. Something we thought we wouldn't be able to easily do with any guest management software was easy for them to accomplish with only a little input from us. You won't be disappointed!

The ability to discern US from Non-US citizens easily with ID badges .

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Alex Brennan of Traction Guest

Thank you for the great review Richard. We are always looking for feedback on the platform, both good and bad, so that we can continue to improve. So keep it coming!

Traction Guest review by <span>Ray D.</span>
Ray D.

Traction Guest for Pharmapace

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The user experience and interface. Simplistic design and straight to the point. The hand to hand deployment with trial period, vendor and client is great, customer support is top-notch. The customizable templates are a breathe of fresh air versus other platforms where the changes are limited or non-existent.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily a dislike, but there are so many ways to customize the user experience, one may be overwhelmed with how many templates to create for the specific user/guest interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Straightforward platform with customizable templates and ease of use in mind. Great customer to client user interactions and support.

One recommendation for the developers of Traction Guest:

The Microsoft Outlook integration, so sending invitations can be seamless thru a platform that every user in an office environment uses on a daily basis.

The integration would alleviate the need for hosts to sign into the traction guest web portal to create the template invite to the guest, but rather just send an invite via Outlook like usual calendar meeting invites work within the software platform.

The traditional pen and paper sign in workflow. The software alleviates the old-fashioned function and creates a more professional and modern experience in today's small business offices.

Benefits include speed of signing in and checking in guests and informing clients their guest have arrived via email and SMS text messages.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jovito Salem of Traction Guest

Hey Ray,

Thank you so much for your review! Your terrific feedback is really insightful for us and is great for us to keep in mind as we move forward with the product.

Our Outlook integration is in development so I'll definitely keep you posted as that gets close to completion. It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you more in the future!

Traction Guest review by <span>Eric J.</span>
Eric J.
Validated Review

Responsive company, good product.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can contact our Customer Service representative and get answers very quickly on even complex issues. The fact that the product is constantly being developed gives customer feedback extra weight, as well. Traction seems to consider feedback seriously when adding or improving features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can be a little confusing, or I should say I often forget my way around. I think part of it is that they pack a lot into a very clean interface. The other part of it is that I'm only marginally smarter than a trained ape.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't tell how it would be for large-volume guest processing, but for SMB's this is a solid product with great support and features that allow for ITAR compliance, wrapped in a decent looking, unique interface.

We utilize Traction's Visual Compliance plug-in, which allows us to automatically run screens on guests when they are invited and when they arrive. Our facility is smaller, and the number of visitors we get in a day is usually in the single-digits, but it's nice not having a paper guest book and hand written badges. This platform has taken a few jobs and simplified them into one portal.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Ryan Canby of Traction Guest

Hi Eric,

Thanks for this review!

It has been great to work with you and even get your feedback on how we can change/improve. We really value your insights and perspective as we've really tried to help ITAR compliant companies be able to use a solution that makes life easier and more secure.

Looking forward to working with you more in the future!

Learn more about Traction Guest

Traction Guest Videos

Learning about Traction Guest?

* We monitor all Traction Guest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Traction Guest to Similar Solutions