Tracx

Tracx Provides a powerful social media management system (SMMS) that allows you to analyze, measure, engage and monetize the social web.

Work for Tracx?

Learning about Tracx?

Tracx Reviews

Ask Tracx a Question
Showing 96 Tracx reviews
Tracx review by <span>Rob W.</span>
Rob W.

"I used Tracx as a social media manager at Pearson"

What do you like best?

The reporting was very useful in helping reveal our pain-points in social media channel interactions around specific products and services. Specifically, it was flexible in exporting report formats such as CSV/Excel and PDFs that different audiences required within the company.

I also liked the pricing model as compared to Radian6 and other competitors. I didn't feel like we were being nickled-and-dimed for getting value from the product. The balance of cost vs. features was more attuned to how we used social media tracking and reporting tools in the business.

I liked the interactions and responsiveness of their account managers, and their willingness to be flexible about pricing and when to invoice us when payment processes were slow or broken on our end.

What do you dislike?

When I used it, the interface needed more polishing. The UI seemed somewhat disjointed and thrown together at the last minute. The fonts were too small in many areas, and overall it didn't have the modern look and feel I had become accustomed to with other tools. Some of the report exports for CSV/Excel were a bit rough and needed extra handling to filter and format correctly. It would've been nice to have more options for what to include and exclude in the CSV/Excel output.

At one point near the end of my time at the company, the account representatives grew less responsive to some of our needs. It seemed like they were undergoing some kind of growth or employee turnover event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to compare pricing models among Tracx and several of Tracx's competitors to determine the best fit for your own organization. As far as features go, there are many similarities between Tracx and the other players in the industry.

I mostly used it in solving business problems relating to customer service and support by intercepting and analyzing social media complaints.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tracx
Tracx review by <span>Bryan N.</span>
Bryan N.

"Tracx works the way a social listening tool should"

What do you like best?

I like that Tracx is consistent with the information it provides. The charts and analytics that I need are always easy to find. I also like that they have a very responsive support team that helps us whenever we need it. Some other companies we've worked with have support teams that are not based in the U.S. and it is often difficult to get quick answers from them.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues attaching images for our scheduled LinkedIn posts through Tracx. It is not a capability of the scheduling tool now but I know a few other systems that do allow it.

Once and a while our owned media accounts become disconnected and we need to manually re-connect the channels using passwords and verifications. This is sometimes caused by the networks and not by Tracx but it's still a time consuming process to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tracx may not be one of the biggest names in Social Listening but in my opinion their system does just as good of a job if not better in some cases.

We are using Tracx to look out for any mentions of our company across the web and across social media sites. We do not feel like we have missed any vital mentions by using Tracx for this purpose.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Tracx review by <span>Luigi M.</span>
Luigi M.

"Tracx can be great if you have a necessity for all of it's features, but Tracx is just too slow"

What do you like best?

My company mostly uses Tracx as a social listening tool. It allows us to take a look at our clients' Share of Voice online as well as our clients' competitors. We can see where mentions occur which allows us to see when our competitors are running campaigns outside of the typical social channels like a BzzAgent sampling campaign, for example.

What do you dislike?

The load times on Tracx are terrible. Sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds for a page to load and when you're trying to do reports, slow load times can really kill your momentum. Additionally, when you need to make an edit to a query, it takes at least a half hour for Tracx to update. That's too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure your company can utilize all of it's features. My company only uses Tracx for a portion of what it can do because it's other features are not necessary to us, which feels like a waste of money.

None.

Tracx review by <span>Rama H.</span>
Rama H.

"Tracx is simple, organised & very intuitive. Best tool for Social Media Listening & Reporting."

What do you like best?

Tracx is the most organized tracking tool I have ever come across. The dashboards are so simple & intuitive, it covers all the aspects of listening and reporting. Its one of the tools which crawls both earned and owned conversations and brings everything on single window. Gives you more ways to look at the data than I thought a tool normally would give.

What is more important is that you have dedicated resources assigned to your account and available around the clock for any quick query or resolution.

What do you dislike?

Price its slightly higher. Small & Medium businesses might hesitate to invest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial, if you're a regular social tracking team. Compare the features. You will find more than half of the better features at Tracx. Then, think if you can afford it or not.

I do listening for one of the leading research firm. With Tracx my life has become much easier. Half of my insights I get straight from the dashboard. I download data only for qualitative dip.

Tracx review by <span>Shaun W.</span>
Shaun W.

"Great for posting and reviewing social content"

What do you like best?

Tracx makes it relatively easy to determine the best times to post social content and the calendar function allows you to gain a snapshot of your monthly content in an instant. The scheduling function is one of the better ones I have worked with. I am particularly fond of the preview option - it gives you an idea of what a post will look like once it goes live. It's handy for last minute proofing and image checking. Another plus is the stats tracking - I've found this very useful when live Tweeting events.

What do you dislike?

I feel that from a community management point of view, Tracx is not very user-friendly. I also question how accurate it is when it comes to ORM. There have been occasions where the reported brand sentiment differs substantially from what has actually been said.

It has certainly helped maintain a content calendar and allowed us to obtain a wide variety of stats in an instant.

Tracx review by <span>Esteban C.</span>
Esteban C.

"The best option out there"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use. really intiutive. It lets you manage everything. What the social media world sees and even control who has access to what. The Sentiment is really accurate since you have to calibrate it, and add dictonary, which makes it easier even for slang words. The permissions, the fact that everything is clickable, and you can just access and filter everything you want. Using Sentiment, using specific words to look for something specific, it gives you a lot of options to look excatly for what you want.

What do you dislike?

the feeling that i can do more with it. Sometimes i feel that i could be doing a lot more with Tracx. It does so much, that after a year, i still continue to do more and more everytime I use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing research and trying other products, i would blindly recommend Tracx, It is really easy to use, and really friendly. Their support team is great, and always

As Head of Research in The Influence, i had to look for different products. And i can assure it is the best. We compared it to a lot of similar products, and nothing is close to do as much and easy as Tracx does it. Comparing it with a lot of differnet SMMS, there is not one as complete and easy to use as Tracx

Tracx review by <span>Stefano C.</span>
Stefano C.

"I work Tracx every day for different project using different Tracx features "

What do you like best?

My favourites Tracx' skills are the streams which you can create starting from social channel or from keyword in the channels.

Crawler is also a good spider and possibility to attached owned media directly in platform is really usefull.

What do you dislike?

The duplication of some post / interaction (typically in FB Page share and FB post by user, that is the share on page).

Also dashboard graphic is not really cool (especially in order to share with costumers).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Especially if others work with buzz monitoring reports and social media reports.

Benefits are, in mine opinion, mainly focused on social media, on Tracx seems to work well.

Social media competition reports are pretty simple with Tracx.

Influencer discovery on a project are, in mine opinion, a great problem that Tracx can solve.

Tracx review by <span>Daniela B.</span>
Daniela B.

"Wonderful social listening tool"

What do you like best?

The service of The Influence Team is wonderful. It is the only tool that actually gives you interactions of the networks, it gives you loads of information from Facebook, i think this is the only tool that gives you the most accurate numbers about Facebook mentions.

What do you dislike?

the price at the beginning was very convenient but it went up more than 50%, it is not so convenient anymore. I had a terrible experience with Facebook Topic Data, it never really worked. It takes too long to gather the information sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the prices went up more than 50% in less than a year... NOT GOOD

Everything related to Social Listening for our clients. Thanks to this tool we developed a new business area.

Tracx review by <span>Enzo I.</span>
Enzo I.

"Un ottimo strumento per l'analisi del mondo social"

What do you like best?

Con tracx si ha un unico strumento di gestione che permette di estrarre dal mondo social tantissime informazioni utili per la propria azienda. Con tracx si possono avviare azioni ben precise in campagne di investimento sui social in quanto offre un supporto notevole per l'analisi di tutti i possibili clienti per gusti e tendenze.

What do you dislike?

Devo ammettere che il programma funziona alquanto bene senza alcun problema e ha davvero tante risorse che non si possono scoprire solo dopo 1-2 settimane d'uso. Segnalerei solo la mancanza di un buon supporto in italiano.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ho iniziato con Tracx usando la loro demo e subito mi sono reso conto delle grandi potenzialità del programma.

Con tracx si può avere in quadro completo e monitorare costantemente la presenza del proprio brand all'interno dei social ed offre vari strumenti di ottima qualità per la gestione ottimale.

Tracx review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"The Tracx Team is Committed to Evolving with Customer Needs"

What do you like best?

We often run into situations where tools fall into one of two categories:

1) User friendly and easy to on-board new users, but lack the ability to go deep and conduct detailed analysis

2) Enables teams to dive deep into the numbers, but have a steep learning curve

Tracx breaks out of this mold. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the tool also allows for complex analytics and pivoting across multiple data points and customized tags. Not only this, but Tracx has also demonstrated a commitment to working with us to help inform their product road map to make sure that the interface and capabilities continue to align with changes in the landscape.

What do you dislike?

As with any social listening and management tool- There are occasional issues with connectivity and speed to accessing data. Also, contract terms are not always flexible and aligned to how agencies conduct business regarding short-term project work or accounting for client turnover.

I use Tracx to solve for permissions/workflow challenges and inefficiencies in publishing content, analyzing content performance, and conducting social listening/monitoring tasks.

Tracx review by <span>Lynzee J.</span>
Lynzee J.

"Tracx for Social Media Analytics"

What do you like best?

I love that it shows me which posts had the most engagements so when I'm reporting for my clients, it's easy to pull impressive posts.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to do personal FB pages. I also wish it was more in real time rather than having a delay of a couple hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of your client liason. We are in touch with Daniel Hudson regularly and he is such a great help to us.

We do a lot of campaigns with heaping amounts of influencers. Tracx was our way of not having to hand count each impression saving us weeks worth of time.

Tracx review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Takes a bit to get used to, but overall a great tool."

What do you like best?

I like that you can schedule posts ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

These are very minor, but I've had two issues off the top of my head. One was when I had an image that was too big, but the system let me upload it anyway so I figured it was OK. Until the next day when it got rejected and became too late to post. I thought it should have not let me upload the image at all so I knew right away to resize it. The second issue I've come across is that It can't always pull an image from LinkedIn.

Scheduling posts helps with time management. It means we don't have to worry about posting on weekends or evenings. It can be used by multiple users. I find it very useful to log into during events and tradeshows and post then. It also provides some protection. Not sure how all businesses do it, but our posts have to be reviewed before they go live, so Tracx helps us to step back and think before we post anything.

Tracx review by <span>Melissa A.</span>
Melissa A.

"Tracx is an easy to using monitoring tool, with excellent customer service."

What do you like best?

I like that we have our Tracx partner Tony Calega available to answer our questions and sort out bugs. He is very responsive and ensures that our team is getting the most we can out of Tracx during our monthly check-in calls. I use Tracx daily for social media listening, and it is helpful to receive reports on our key mentions every day.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could publish onto LinkedIn and Instagram from the platform.

I largely use Tracx for social listening, as I work closely with our PR/Communications team. I keep an eye daily on the conversations happening about our Company, and I report monthly on what people are saying about us organically. This is important for the business, as we are a large company, and it is easy to become removed from the customer. Tracx gives me the ability to see and hear first-hand their opinions, needs, and questions, and make sure that it is being heard within the Company.

Tracx review by <span>Nikki D.</span>
Nikki D.

"Tracx provides everything we need for complete social engagement, analytics and content creation"

What do you like best?

Tracx makes it easy to engage in social listening! The dashboards are intuitive and can be customized to meet the needs of each campaign or initiative. The filters are endless allowing for reports to be exported and shared with business associates. I am a new user and have found the support team very responsive in helping me navigate the new program and set it up to work with my business needs. Tracx will be my main program for social listening, advertising, engagement, content planning and company collaboration. I can't wait to unlock the potential and grow our web presence.

What do you dislike?

At first the program was not picking up third party review sites that we need to have showing in our engagement dashboards. Problem solved! The Tracx dev team actually created an update to the entire Tracx program that incorporated our request. Now we are picking up the key feedback we need.

We have been able to increase the scope of our social listening and responding by using Tracx. We see the benefit of having the online engagement in real time allowing for a quick response. We have been able to monitor the insights on our paid advertising campaigns with ease.

Tracx review by <span>Clifford P.</span>
Clifford P.

"Managing multiple brands with Tracx"

What do you like best?

Tracx allows ,e to track and manage multiple brands and provides an easy to view dashboard to do this. The customised tagging allows for flexible and detailed reporting.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I do not like about Tracx. Although, sometimes there is a delay in the data refresh but this is not a serious issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tracx is a great tool for managing and monitoring multiple brands.

Our business manages six brands across a number of social networks, Tracx allows us to see all of these in one dashboard overview. We can quickly react and drill down into a specific brand if any issues arise.

Tracx review by <span>Candice E. S.</span>
Candice E. S.

"Tracx has been a great tool for monitoring our clients and their competitors! "

What do you like best?

The ability to dive deep into conversations that are not only on social but also what is happening on unowned channels. It helps to be reactive, and proactive as a brand.

What do you dislike?

The ability to gage sentiment is often inaccurate. Consumers tend to use words that are brand associated (i.e. "poop" for Playtex Baby products) and although the mention is positive, it is listed of negative.

We are able to solve share of voice between our brand and its competitors. We will begin monitoring a bit deeper to learn the context of conversation to see if we can be reactive, innovative, or solution oriented.

Tracx review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"Still one of the best Social Listening platforms, with new Social Publishing capabilities. "

What do you like best?

Simple Listening query set up process. The best approach (in my experience of using multiple similar tools to date) of dealing with and updating clusters of conversations as relates to Sentiment Analysis.

What do you dislike?

Ability to organize Listening queries - after 2+ years of use, the number of queries we have in the system is very high. There is no way for a User to group, classify and notate them making it difficult to figure out which are still relevant, who set them up (and why), which are active or have been disabled. Audit ability exists but requires assistance from Tracx Support personnel.

Sentiment Analysis - no ability to set up categories or reclassify some word combos when needed. Typically, Tracx handles Sentiment Analysis very well, but there are recurring exceptions (saving grace is that Tracx allows me to work on conversations in clusters instead of message-by-message).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocate 20-30 hours to spend with Tracx' reporting analysts to help set you up with initial reporting templates, explain the pros and cons of different approaches, and create initial reports.

Sentiment Analysis, and trends over a period of time (SOV, Sentiment, Logo use, etc.). Tracx is our main tool for reporting needs around product launches, own and competitor compaign analysis.

Tracx review by <span>Manuel S.</span>
Manuel S.

"Great tool for a 360 view of your audience"

What do you like best?

Tracx is the most complete social media tracking tool we could find in the market. As an organization, we analyzed over 5 robust platforms, being Tracx the one that provides the most benefits and features both for tracking social media and for providing customer support.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is somewhat tricky, with lots of setting to tweak. The learning curve is not a short one.

We are listening in real time the feelings and trendings of our audience, learning where to focus our attention for problem solving.

Tracx review by <span>Ricardo B.</span>
Ricardo B.

"Amazing eye opener to the whole industry of social media management"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that in only a few clicks you have the opportunity to analyze and fully understand the impact that a brand have. Also the platform it’s so friendly for the users even a unexperienced person could easily work with it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it contains some unexplainable bugs and has some features that could be modified so it could be even friendlier for the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The “users guide” is an effective way to fully understand how the platform truly works also the support team is an excellent way to solve any doubts about the platform.

The understanding of the needs of the clients of different brands. Some benefits could be translated to generating new leads to the clients or optimizing their efforts in social media.

Tracx review by <span>susanna d.</span>
susanna d.

"Using Tracx for many research projects"

What do you like best?

Split between Owned Media and Open Web analysis. Scores associated to each post. Technological stability and power. Social Network searches. Channels coverage. Very high quality metrics and cleaned data

What do you dislike?

Sentiment engine, not good for italian. Missing query building features (proximity between lines). lack of innovations into analytics features . Source coverage in italian is good, but too long time to upload new sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, sure. I will reccommend

Main business problems due to automatical sentiment engine lack. Benefits belong from power of data.

Tracx review by <span>EDWIN S.</span>
EDWIN S.

"One of the most important toool my job"

What do you like best?

It's amazing the levels of information you can get from conversations in all media, no just social media networks.

What do you dislike?

Is very easy to uncontrol the tool, and it depends on someone who programs the variables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a completely intuitive tool that will allow you to make decisions listening to the consumer

Each period should be reviewed if the digital strategy chosen is working correctly, this tool allows you to know correctly if what you are doing is working in an increasingly competitive market.

Tracx review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.

"A comprehensive, integrated social tool"

What do you like best?

Tracx offers a one-stop shop of social publishing and measurement. With a wide variety of sources, segmentation and a user-defined sentiment engine, the tool can, over time, simplify some of the guess work in topline social listening.

Content publishing is easily integrated into the tool, allowing for monitoring of owned channels, cross-channel planning of posts and workflow processes to ensure content fidelity. The tagging feature that is most frequently utilized for landscape conversation can also be used when pushing content, taking some of the backend manual work out of getting deeper insights around content bucket/pillar performance.

What do you dislike?

Although not a problem for more experienced users of technology platforms, all of the options can be a bit overwhelming to a newbie. Due to limits with some social network APIs, it can be hard to drill down on past post-level performance as accurately as a user could on the native platform. Would also see the integration of paid media in the future.

Consolidating into one tool has streamlined efficiencies for social AOR clients who need to be listening, learning and responding on platform.

Many of our daily, weekly, and monthly reporting deliverables originate in Tracx, along with multiple projects that use the tool to push to platform.

Tracx review by <span>Fabrizio B.</span>
Fabrizio B.

"Great Product, Expensive pricing"

What do you like best?

Product is awesome. It was pretty accurate when trying to search and the sentiment was the best I've seen in a while.

What do you dislike?

I'm in Costa Rica, and it was difficult to find appropriate geolocation when tried.

Pricing! It comes up pretty expensive to add all the accounts that I need. I will love to pay for a fee and have it solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great but expensive.

I've been able to find what was been talked about Telefonica service in Central America.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

In my experience with Tracx, it has been great, the sentiment is a feature that I really love and also the accuracy it has to locate the exact server were the post or interaction took place.

What do you dislike?

It has minor issues. Altough the sentiment is a feature I really like and so, it has some issues, it is not accurate in a 100%. Another thing, is that even though I have a really good Internet connection, Tracx is a little bit slow.

I resolve the perception consumers have on a specific brand. The benfits have been really claer for me and my clients, we have been able to increase the brands engagement in more than 50%.

Tracx review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I strong recommend Tracx as a comprehensive social media management platform"

What do you like best?

Customer support is amazing and the development team is always both improving and adding new features. That said, even as it is currently configured, the platform is very powerful and easy to use. The analytics are plentiful, the UI is easy to understand and manipulate.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much. Scheduling bulk messages is a little time-consuming - they must be done one-at-a-time. Also, adding accounts to monitor takes some time when you have many URLs to enter (I've put more than 1,000 accounts to monitor tied to a query, so I know!). That said, they know both of the issues and are working to streamline the processes. Likewise, the account team has been very willing to do the data entry for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tracx is a very nimble and powerful platform. I would recommend it to any organization that wants the same three things that I turned to Tracx for: Feed management, analytics, deep listening. I judged Tracx against three other platforms: Sprinklr, Spreadfast, and Adobe Social. For my organization, Tracx was the right choice.

We use Tracx for three purpose:

Social media management: Tasks that community managers do to maintain their social media properties—e.g. adding content to Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, SioWeibo, and others. Also, checking for mentions of their accounts and setting up basic listening (for hashtags, as an example).

Primary beneficiaries: community manager and social media director.

Analytics: Gathering basic metrics (shares/likes/rewteets/comments, etc.), checking for mentions, monitoring hashtags, and responding to incoming communications as appropriate. Further, going beyond basic metrics (engagement, reach, responses) there is a host of other important and actionable data that SMMSs can collect and visualize for users. Most important may be the number of “link-clicks" gathered through the use of campaign strings. Additionally, Tracx has a sentiment-analysis tool that allows users to understand the tenor of responses, in aggregate or in particular.

Primary beneficiaries: Digital/Web managers and project directors.

Deep listening: Though all platforms allow users to perform basic searches of social media sites, a few solutions differentiate themselves by extending search into RSS feeds, news sites, popular forums, and other online media. Further, Tracx adds filters based on demographic profiles, geography, and other factors.

Primary beneficiaries: Executives and program directors, who will discover new audiences to engage and develop insights into how those audiences talk about (and understand) relevant issues.

Tracx review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for community management, otherwise clumsy. "

What do you like best?

Tracx allows client's view only access to content plans, meaning approvals can happen easily and quickly, without risking them making changes.

They also have access to live dashboards to follow progress. While these are complicated to set up, they can prove useful for fast-moving social platforms or crisis management and control.

What do you dislike?

The system is difficult to use and clumsy. A lot of coding is required to get accurate results, and some results are not reported accurately.

It is exceptionally difficult to isolate accurate data.

We have had more than one occasion where the exact same report has been pulled with vastly different numbers in the results. This gives us little trust in the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To make your life easier, ask for full training by Tracx tech team. Otherwise you will be at the mercy of Tracx to be able to pull specific reports for strategy and data analysis. They will then (over) charge for this.

Be very clear about what you need the platform to do before you sign up. You might need to buy more than one tool.

Ensure that all your platforms are covered by tracx. We didn't realise that it could not pull data from pintrest until after signing up. More platforms are being added though.

Ensure that with the latest round of Facebook and Twitter API changes you still have all the functionality through tracx as this has been problematic before.

We were wanting a one-platform-fits-all solution for community management, reporting and data analysis that is easy to use, and allows clients viewing access to results and content plans.

Tracx allows community management to an extent, allows client viewing access, but is not easy to use and does not have the reliability we require for reporting and data analyses.

Tracx review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Tracx Review for Brand Conversations "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to read the results and charts.

- The options to have different type of charts to review results is helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I am unable to get result based word search.

The results do not seem very accurate based on the query we have created for a campaign. Sometimes I see we have a negative sentiment of 60% and when I review the post that are negative they have nothing to really do with the campaign. Tracx picks up the key words, so I have go through all the post in Tracx to make sure and I also search in native just to get a better idea of the sentiment review.

I wish I was more aware of all of the features to have a better review of the results.

I dont like that the conversation drive ( word cloud) changes every time it is refreshed with the same filters.

We review the sentiment , conversation rate, mentions and engagement rate every week to check on the performance of the brand.

We want to know why the rates increased or why they decreased on our channels - .

Tracx review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Good for listening, not the best UI"

What do you like best?

Tracx is a good listening tool, so if that's what you're looking for, Tracx is a good choice. You can build rather robust search queries, though the query language is a bit different than other tools I've used. Like all listening tools, however, they are only as good as the APIs they receive data from, so don't expect to get great results from your Facebook and Instagram queries. We always get prompt responses from our account reps -- defini

What do you dislike?

Aside from having access to data that we wouldn't otherwise be able to get on our own, a key evaluation point of any tool is the answer to the question, "How much time is this going to save me?" Tracx gives us data that we can't get on our own, and for the most part, it probably even gives us most of what we need, but getting that data can be quite the headache. Maybe I'm just particular about my tools, but I've never had to bounce around the UI as much as I do in Tracx to get anything accomplished. Not only does it need a fresh coat of paint to compete with other tools, but it would help if they ditched so many of their proprietary terms. Activities, Scopes, Density -- not to mention non-industry standard definitions of Reach and Engagement Rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tracx may be the best solution for your company/organization, I just don't think it was for us. Don't approach Tracx (or any tool, for that matter) expecting it to be great at everything that it promises to do. There are a lot of great tools out there, so make sure you come to the table knowing exactly what you want, and don't be afraid of using 2-3 (or more) tools to get the job done.

Tracx does a good job of helping us measure our share of voice among the top competitors in our space.

Tracx review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Strong Social Listening Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to view multiple networks in one place, to identify conversation drivers, understand sentiment and also filter by network, sentiment, media type. I also like the influencer piece that helps understand who is more influential in terms of being a brand advocate. I appreciate the ability to create queries around competing brands to allow for analysis of what competition is doing within the social media sphere. Additionally, in terms of brand reputation management, the fact that Tracx includes overall news and websites is very helpful (that is, it's not limited to just social media channels) to better understand the overall conversations being had about a particular topic/brand. I also like how there's an algorithm to calculate sentiment and understand which posts/interactions are relevant, so the more that you update Tracx the better it gets.

What do you dislike?

The manual tagging process requires some thought in terms of setting up queries to distinguish between paid and organic. Tracx's definition of reach is not based upon the estimated number of people reached, either, so that metric is misleading. Also, sometimes sentity (the sentiment calculation) can be off, which means that adjusting the dictionary is required - it'd be nice to have a middle ground between sentity and manual correction of sentiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the few tools that offers social listening, analysis, content management and moderation in one place. The fact that it began as a listening tool first means it's set up for the kind of analysis that a lot of tools that began with content management are just beginning to implement.

Monitoring potential brand reputation management issues, content analysis to determine which content is more engaging, understanding key issues around different brands across various platforms (that is, to gauge where our customers are likelier to praise us and if they're likelier to have engaging conversations v. go there seeking customer service resolution). Understanding competitors' content and trends. Monitoring the extent to which our paid brand advocates are influencing brand sentiment, driving overall conversations. Understanding the impact of paid media efforts on brand sentiment and specific campaign efforts.

Tracx review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"I have been a power user of Tracx for over 3 years now, helping clients make sense of social data."

What do you like best?

Dashboard design

Level of meta data available

Availability of Interactions as a separate entity

Drill downs available

Several cool beta features

What do you dislike?

Data processing takes a lot of time

New query added takes some time to populate

Few metrics not available, such as impressions for Twitter

Engagement for all supported channels not available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform to use, if you like to drill down multiple levels.

Learning customer perception of various products; Tracx has helped us make sense of social data and use it as a supporting tool for making product development decisions. Helped us during launches in knowing whether that campaign around them has been a success or not.

Tracx review by <span>Nicol P.</span>
Nicol P.

"Tracx is the future of Social Intelligence"

What do you like best?

I love the way that it is one, unified system. You don't have to go into any other social platforms - everything is right in front of you.

I also feel that Tracx is superior as it pulls in information from every where online and is not only limited to social platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter etc.

The staff at Tracx are also extremely helpful. They are always on call when we have a query and are always efficient in resolving problems (however, these are few and far between). We absolutely love our Account Manager.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like.

The only thing that I can say is a bit frustrating, is that you are unable to post images onto LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a trial so that you are able to use the tool for yourself. You will be amazed by the amount of insights you are able to examine within your owned media, earned media and competitor's online space.

I have found that all of our clients are always amazed by the capabilities of Tracx. We have big corporates using the tool as well as social media agencies.

The big corporates are able to use the tool to run their entire social operation successfully, without having to use additional tools.

Agencies are able to use the tool to run multiple social media campaigns for their clients and pull in insights for those campaigns.

User in Education Management

"Tracx is a solid social listening & management tool for brands"

What do you like best?

I like how the system is visually appealing & allows for . It's great getting weekly reports emailed to the team to be kept up to date with the analytics. Nice to have the analytics compare across the platforms to see what is/isn't working on the social platforms we are utilizing. Good to get a little more detail on our posts and who is interacting with them.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to post images to LinkedIn and eventually schedule Instagram (I understand this is an API issue).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to do research and understand from your view if you are looking for an analytics/management tool vs. a publishing tool.

Learning more about our audience. Good to see through Tracx the kind of content that resonates w/ our audience. We've also been able to track keywords and hashtags that people use, which helps in our content strategy.

Tracx review by <span>Vincent S.</span>
Vincent S.

"The product is very user-friendly and allows for flexibility within the program to track data."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule posts and track a wide-range of data to understand your audience.

What do you dislike?

How the program measures reach and engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with a representative before use of the program. There are a lot of tools that someone can walk you through to maximize how you use the software.

What type of content generates the most engagement and how we can increase our social awareness.

Tracx review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"great support, rather manual sentiment reporting"

What do you like best?

tracx is a decent analytics and publishing tool overall. the support team is responsive and I never had to wait more than a day to get my questions answered. the dashboards are visually clean and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

sentiment tagging is very manual because a lot of the auto tagged sentiment is inaccurate, i often have trouble remembering the differwnce between conversations, posts, interactions etc. A big drawback in publishing is the link tagging is automatic and cannot be customized to my own utm codes.

A major business focus is improving brand sentiment and comparing our performance against competitors which Tracx helped us monitor.

Tracx review by <span>Hetal T.</span>
Hetal T.

"Have been Using Tracx for the past 3 years"

What do you like best?

Tracx is a very user-friendly software that aggregates huge volume of social data.Their customer service is exceptional as well.

What do you dislike?

There is always room for improvement in any product and service. I see Tracx dedicated to staying relevant in the ever evolving and dynamic social media space

Recommendations to others considering the product

They definitely need to play close attention to how this space is evolving

iHeartRadio engagement and reach through its social platforms

Tracx review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Perfect for scheduling for your business posts!"

What do you like best?

I love that this product and software creates the most efficient time management tools for a business to thrive and schedule posts/marketing/PR.

What do you dislike?

Making edits, updating content after changing it, and knowing there is more about the product I haven’t totally learned just yet. I would like a more concise list of all tools, how to use them, and examples!

I love that I’ve found a software that helps manages my time for me. As any business person, entrepreneur, or owner, it can sometimes take forever for you to take your hands off and not want to delegate. The true leaders and owners learn how to delegate, and this software has given me the confidence to do so.

Tracx review by <span>Nick P.</span>
Nick P.

"Tracx Checks All the Boxes and Provides a One-Stop Shop for Social Listening and Workflow Management"

What do you like best?

Personally, the breadth of social platforms that Tracx is able to retrieve data from is the best I've seen in the market. We're even able to analyze conversation that occurs on Reddit; which is a huge repository or consumer insights.

The flexibility of editing or adding new queries allows our reporting methods to evolve with the industry, client, or social landscape. We strive to provide our clients with the very best in data analysis, and to have a great deal of confidence in the data we provide; Tracx allows us to do this.

What do you dislike?

There are several proprietary metrics that can be a bit overwhelming at first. The tool offers a wide range of services, and it's easy to get lost in a place so big. The dashboards upon first glance can be a bit intimidating to someone unfamiliar with social listening tools or for clients that may pop their heads in to see what's what.

But once a user has spent time in Tracx, the tool becomes vital in daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables.

Our agency chose Tracx because it was the only tool in the landscape that could check all the boxes. Tracx is able to provide a platform for social listening reporting, monitoring, content publishing, community management, and workflow management.

Tracx review by <span>Juan Francisco F.</span>
Juan Francisco F.

"TRACX "

What do you like best?

First of all, Tracx is a very user friendly product, has a nice interface and it is easy to use. I've managed different accounts in with Tracx and I am pleased with it.

What do you dislike?

This product does not have an APP. I do find use full if a product like this has an iOS app or Android app, for easy access from my phone or tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to monitor the brand heath and the feeling of the people to your brand.

Social media management, Brand Health Crisis. The best of it is that I can manage and deal with crisis real time.

Tracx review by <span>Luis R.</span>
Luis R.

"Great tool that needs some improvments"

What do you like best?

I'ts a powerfull tool for insights, analytics, social listening and social management, all in one

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Facebook Ad, twitter ads, etc, if I want to schedule a post and share the link to the media agency in order to schedule the investment is something I can't do right now (spreadfast and sprnklr has this functionality)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I't is a very powerfull tool, it needs some upgrades but it is the best all in one (Management, Social Listening, Reporting, Monitoring)

All in one tool, integrated reports, deep analytics, etc.

Tracx review by <span>Jose Luis R.</span>
Jose Luis R.

"Different but good organization of the elements,and certainly lacks of a fast interface"

What do you like best?

How elements are shown when you open the site. A more friendly interface than others social media tools. Good desing of the page logo.

What do you dislike?

Slow processing of the data, which ends in a slow display of it. Lacks of full display and processing of twitter data, not all the data is shown when required and when it's comppared with the data on the twitter site it shows a lot mor in the las one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a friendly interface.

Monitoring of the benchmark. A lot of data is display an categorized.

Tracx review by <span>Kathleen H.</span>
Kathleen H.

"Listening for Insights :Tracx"

What do you like best?

The diligent customer service and depth of capabilities Tracx offers

What do you dislike?

Every platform has its drawbacks however if I was to identify certain ones, Tracx doesn't include video platforms like Vine and doesn't provide translations within the system. Also it doesn't include time based reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it. with real analysts and after taking advantage of the training upfront it can handle large volumes of data coming in very quickly and many filtering options. you cant help but be impressed by the staff's commitment to help you succeed.

critical marketing intelligence about a targeted customer population

Tracx review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Fast to use and friendly interface but could be better."

What do you like best?

The way the site is show to customers has a nice design and the way it display the data is very practical.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too much time to export the data. Also it can be a little incomplete when exporting from twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience while exporting data. You have a customer support so you don't have to worry for feeling lost while using the interface.

Analysis of the data for marketing purposes. Benchmark and fanpage interaccion is a big deed for the job.

Tracx review by User in Research
User in Research

"Tracx is slow and does not have all of the functionality that I get with a free service"

What do you like best?

Tracx has many options for analysis and I admit that I do not use them enough.

What do you dislike?

I think that the visual display is very poor. When I tweet I want to be able to see my tweet the way that it will appear on twitter and I want to be able to see them as they are scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial first to see if you want it.

I'm getting the word out about our program and news and events. I have realized very few benefits.

Tracx review by <span>Evan M.</span>
Evan M.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how it focuses and drills down about what about the post is specifically being engaged with. For example "what" about the post is causing the most comments or response.

What do you dislike?

It's still early and I've used it a bit but not a ton so what I dislike is the length of time it's taking me to master it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User simplicity and ease

Finding out for our clients where they are making news and how the social media world is reacting to it.

Tracx review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Social Listening / Analysis user"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to look at trend lines for multiple campaigns overtime.

What do you dislike?

The tool can be slow to load at times, when tweaking taxonomies this can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is great for media monitoring and keeping track of taxonomies that arent going to be changing frequently. If you are using it for real time and broader analysis I think this is where the drawback is.

We use the tool from brand performance to broader social listening asks that help drive content strategy. It's been great to be able to use the data in new ways and reach new teams that have benefited it outside of the marketing department.

"Tracx: Good, Not Great"

What do you like best?

I like that our account manager is generally very responsive and easy to get ahold of. This is helpful when we get last minute requests to pull reports from various departments.

I also think they do a great job of "tracking conversations" which is (clearly) the point of their platform. The approval process and ability to create templates also seem solid. However, we haven't really used Tracx for this purpose.

What do you dislike?

I think our organization purchased this product without fully understanding that our goals are different than the goals of a partner organization who had success with Tracx. Their social media needs are more responsive and customer service focused, while ours are more content-driven, with a need for robust reporting analytics and up-to-speed monitoring.

There are many other products who have better visualizations, more intuitive reporting, more comprehensive monitoring and scheduling capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned before, be prepared to purchase another product to run alongside with Tracx.

I have realized this product, while good for tracking conversations, is not what we need in terms of analytics or monitoring. If you go with Tracx, keep in mind that you will likely need another product to run alongside it for these features.

Tracx review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Tracx has played a large role as a social content management and listening tool"

What do you like best?

I love that we can use it as a central hub to schedule our content out a month in advance. We work with four campuses so we have a lot of content to manage on a day to day basis. We have also began using it for its reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor functionality issues that I wish Tracx would implement. For example, because we do have four campuses I wish we would have the ability to filter by a specific campus in the calendar. I also wish the interface was more user friendly and allowed more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with all of the features. There are plenty.

We are able to catch and solve negative reviews and feedback. Our response time has quickened. It also allows us to see/handle in real time comments from our users.

Tracx review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Scheduling has never been this easy"

What do you like best?

The scheduling side of tracx is fantastic. It makes getting content ready for the weeks & months ahead much simpler than any other system I have used.

What do you dislike?

The stats seem unreliable so if you are mainly looking for stats I'd go elsewhere

Scheduling on the old system we used to use was difficult as there was no edit or calendar function. Now that problem has been overcome and is much simpler

Tracx review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Tracx is the right tool for the job!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can punch in keywords, add owned media, and track all my brand's competitors with a variety of different criteria (Mentions, Conversation, Etc). There are also awesome labs, like a global heatmap, that are coming out all the time to extend the services Tracx offers.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the site moved a little faster. If I've moved to a different screen, and need to go back to a previous one, it can take a bit longer to load that I'd prefer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time. You get out what you put in. Optimize your keywords, and treat it with trial and error.

Realtime Analytics, ongoing metrics for my brand, competitive analysis, and new business research.

Tracx review by Consultant in Market Research
Consultant in Market Research

"Slow"

What do you like best?

ability to track multiple channels and urls

What do you dislike?

Slow responsiveness. Hard to configure, slow answering times from support team. It Is not an end to end platform. Social media listening component doesnt work in spanish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are more tools on the market with more features, services and responsiveness at a lower price level. You should try Social Bakers

Tracking numbers in latin america social media assets for client and competitors

" Review of Tracx"

What do you like best?

Report layout. The structure makes sense to both our digital team and outside departments. I would like to see an improvement on the Facebook analytics. Currently, a lot of their #s push through as zeros.

What do you dislike?

Time it takes for updates on Boolean logic and tags. Tags can take up to an hour to populate in the reports section. If I go through and use tags to eliminate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for single brand moderation. Multiple brands are complexed and hard to monitor everything.

We want to engage with more celebrities/influencers. We noticed that we that while they interact with our brand in real life we have not

Tracx review by <span>Stephen P.</span>
Stephen P.

"Looks nice but is cumbersome and not intuitve"

What do you like best?

Not a lot to like, really. It has decent social listening/engagement, but that's the extent of what's good.

What do you dislike?

Setup, trying to post, can't be used while using a VPN, getting the approval process right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Too pricey for bugging software.

Social media management for our clients.

"Not so good"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use once you get to know it

The dashboard system is easy to navigate and to extract information from

The export in excel full text is complete and allows for good manual manipulation of the data

What do you dislike?

Several technical issues; missing posts and miscategorization of interactions

Data inconcistencies in the sentiment classification and even on the same data point in different screens

Very faulty in the publishing functionalities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first, on paper it looks like it does everything, but in reality I don't feel it excels in anything

Social media listening and reporting

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Super Slow Most of The Time - Pulls in Irrelevant Data"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple ways to view information. When the platform is configured properly, the results are great!

What do you dislike?

The system is super slow most of the time. It takes forever for the different ways of pulling the data to load for each specified reporting period, which is a long process to begin with.

We are using Tracx as a social listening tool to measure various interactions with our social content. Tracx has shown us how our content performs, in terms of sentiment, engagement, interactions, conversations, mentions, etc.

Tracx review by Consultant in Research
Consultant in Research

"So useful!"

What do you like best?

Tracx is a very easy and friendly solution. What I like best is the flexibility: you can really explore the data and analyze them in a fast and complete way.

What do you dislike?

It's not about the platform, it's about the time you spend on it. When you start to analyze you always find something interesting and it's hard to stop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very good because you have analyze and engage in an only solution

I have all the insights I want about brand, competitor, eco-system, campaigns. The data drives me to take decision on everything: topics for a new campaign, pictures, conversation drivers, reputation, social media to use more.

Tracx review by Agency in Accounting
Agency in Accounting

"Tracx for Super Bowl XLVIII Host Committee "

What do you like best?

It was seamless and easy to use. Even a lot of people who didn't have a communications background were able to be quickly trained on Tracx and they were able to use it seamlessly.

It's also great because it aggregated millions of tweets in real-time with very little lapse.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, I really liked this program. The only issue I had when using it was when switching to different functions/feeds it took a little longer to load. This stuck out to me, becauses I remember seeing the walking gorilla a few times while switching functions. If the switch time could be sped up, it would be all good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to look at all the different functionalities and reporting capabilities.

I used Tracx as part of the Super Bowl XLVIII Host Committee. We were using it based on a large list of buzzwords for various Super Bowl related issues such as: events, weather, traffic, safety and game/media details. We would listen to conversations online and flag any that seemed suspicious or answer any questions that people had online.

User in Education Management

"Useful but not accurate"

What do you like best?

You can have a lot of pages and channels. It is easy to rpogram and move posts.

What do you dislike?

The metrics do not match Facebook, Twitter nor Google metrics. Sometimes it gets blocked with no reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use additional posting and tracking platforms to complement

It is easy to track ifferent pages and set KPIs

Tracx review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Been using the platform on an almost daily base for two years. Testing new functionalities in beta"

What do you like best?

Owned Media and Open Web analysis in a single environment and with same metrcis. Advanced query building. Detailed metrics connected to single message, allowing in-depth analysis. Automatic Influencers and Top Domains analysis. Advanced automatic alerts. Data updates in almost real time

What do you dislike?

Semantic analysis not available. Poor word cloud (conversation drivers) after last update. Sites coverage still to be optimized. New sites addition process takes too much time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ok for international studies (supports almost all languages)

Need to study it for a long time before being able to fully understand all functionalities (platform manual not updated, "tips and tricks" come through learning-by-doing

Having Tracx in-home allows us to promptly implement crisis management analysis and run new business preparatory analysis. We're also able to respond to complex research requests by clients

Tracx review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"A great tool, powerful. Great for a brand, with some oportunities for an agency. "

What do you like best?

The geolocation, the fact that you can know where the comments came from.

What do you dislike?

It is not flexible for change or add topics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a project, not for an agency looking to prospect.

Have an everyday understanding of the sentiment of its costumers to the brand and its competitors.

Tracx review by <span>Sherwin S.</span>
Sherwin S.

"I've used Tracx to pull social listening reports and analysis. "

What do you like best?

I like how it measures conversations, and attributes it to certain content. This is helpful when we're comparing channel conversations, within the brand and against competitors.

What do you dislike?

The visualization to help us inform analytics can have a better user experience. In addition, It would be helpful to have more access to scale, and organic reach per post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear on what you want to achieve with this product. It's really good with uncovering conversations that can be utilized for targeting and strategic planning.

Driving sales and brand awareness. We've used Tracx to understand who our audiences are and what they talk about.

Tracx review by <span>Carolyn H.</span>
Carolyn H.

"Complicated tool bars"

What do you like best?

I like being able to monitor social media and traditional media at the same time

What do you dislike?

I think the navigation is hard to follow and requires too many steps to start a new query, which creates complications when I am trying to pull a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time learning to use the platform

I am using tracx to measure analytics for my client and determine what the industry is talking about.

Tracx review by <span>Vince V.</span>
Vince V.

"Social Media Marketing Manager - Paid Media"

What do you like best?

I like Tracx best because of it's ability to listen and capture the audience on social media.

What do you dislike?

Having to manually go into Tracx and place information that audience says into negative/positive segments. There should be a function to set up negative words and positive words so they are automatically placed into a specific segment list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out first to make sure it meets your business goals/objectives. Every business has different needs for Tracx.

Sentiment - The benefit is that we know how our brands were performing on social; whether it was compared to competitors or on it's own.

Tracx review by <span>Adam D.</span>
Adam D.

"Great One-Stop Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

Very impressive social media tool that gives you the power to gauge campaigns from both a macro and granular standpoint. I work in a large company, and Tracx gives me everything I need to maximize and monitor my social media campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure is more in line with bigger company budgets; however, the customer support team was great to work with and gave us a reasonable price.

We're always looking for ways to better engage with our audiences, and Tracx has helped us understand the executions that are driving the most engagement (and hopefully conversion!)

Tracx review by <span>Linzey T.</span>
Linzey T.

"A must have for a new business owner"

What do you like best?

I love the layout and the way it was designed. The pages are easy to use & it was designed for people my age, not just for older professionals.

What do you dislike?

The feature that allwos my to track ROI would frequently lag & glitch.

It is allowing me to track data behind all social aspects of my business.

Tracx review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Good Overall Experience"

What do you like best?

- It's really easy to configure and start reporting.

- Easy to keep track and monitor social media

What do you dislike?

- Can't keep records for more than 6 months.

- Updates in Key Words or entities may take some time to appear in the reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team implementing the tool should really be aware or at least a bit savvy of social media terminology. If not you'll be facing additional costs and time by leveraging everyone else.

- Social media tracking

- Competitors

"Not Great"

What do you like best?

Exported reports are clear, precise and can be client-facing. Interface is relatively easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The way they define many of their metrics is not the industry-standard (i.e. engagement rate is the rate of engagement based on all of your posts vs. total engagements/total impressions).

Platform is also very slow.

We are currently "using" Tracx to monitor, schedule and report. The only true benefit we've seen is with the scheduling tool.

Tracx review by <span>Caitlyn C.</span>
Caitlyn C.

"Tracx was an excellent tool to help understand who was discussing relatable topics on social media"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to clear out spam, flag what had been viewed by a team member, view topics relatable to our product or theme, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be slow. (Have not used system since 2014)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this to Syracuse University Athletic Department. They have recently hired a social media manager & they are considering this to follow closely on topics relatable to SU Athletics.

helping our consumers learn traffic problems & alternative routes to avoid them. Promote our excellent events that occurred for our Super Bowl Host Committee.

Tracx review by <span>Ken S.</span>
Ken S.

"Great Service for social monitoring"

What do you like best?

The ability to view mine and competitors presence with thorough keyword data review

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be more flexible. FTP access, combining clients, etc. There is API access though that I'm hoping to review soon.

Monitoring my clients social presence

Tracx review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best way to measure sentiment and prevent crisis"

What do you like best?

We can configure alerts to know if something its happening and prevent some type of crisis or take advantage for some topics.

Also is great that it has not a restrictive limit of mentions to monitor, also a variety of plattforms to use.

What do you dislike?

It's not so friendly to create new users and asigns roles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a full brief to get a better monitoring setup

We use the tool to make sentiment analysis also monitoring to our brands

Tracx review by <span>Alfred E.</span>
Alfred E.

"I used the Tracx platform during my time as a Social Media Listener for the NY/NJ Superbowl. "

What do you like best?

I liked best about Tracx was being able to create different module stations, such as weather, transportation, hospitality and events

What do you dislike?

I really did not dislike anything. It was great tool and platform for the 2014 NY/NJ Superbowl Host Committee to use in order to properly engage with guests and bring hospitality to social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to be able to engage with your guests.

The business problems I was solving was for the NY/NJ 2014 Superbowl Host Committee being able to engage with guests via social media.

"Awesome best SMMS"

What do you like best?

It's user interface, technology, support and innovation.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service Area, New Features Request. They have their support in Israel in terms of innovation it's awesome but in terms of urgency sometimes isnt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to now about Social Listening tools, otherwise you will not see value on the powerful system.

Analytics, Benchmarking, Customer Service, Crisis Management, Insights and reporting.

Tracx review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Powerful tool, yet price prohibitive "

What do you like best?

The user functionality is robust, with very helpful features like sorting conversations/posts by engagement. They have gone to great lengths to ensure the dashboard has visual appeal. The reps are helpful and able to provide customized training.

What do you dislike?

It can take several hours for queries to populate, which can be crippling on a project with a fast turnaround. The price is prohibitive for smaller clients. The reports are clunky, not easily customizable and take awhile to download. When you remove posts, they don't actually disappear from your results.

Competitive analysis. We've gained a better grasp on the earned and owned landscape across several markets relevant to our client.

Tracx review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"Useful and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Its simplicity and presentation. Very predictable and easy to use

What do you dislike?

The cloud is very hard to see, its color is very light

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple and very convenient as a social listening tool

Real time monitoring

Tracx review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Good program"

What do you like best?

It's very used friendly. It assists with gauging social media presences and helps us see what are competitors are doing.

What do you dislike?

Images can be difficult to attach, but this program does not crazy like others we have used in the past, which is a plus.

It mainly assists with social media. It has a lot of flexible applications.

Tracx review by User in Financial Services

"So Good"

What do you like best?

Options to customize quick and easy, good filters

What do you dislike?

nothing, i think is useful, maybe have more user manual available

Identify in one place all the social media information

Tracx review by User in Financial Services

"I am responsible for all postings and metrics review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to easily and quickly post from multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Metrics. The measurements I need to report on are not available and if they are, are extremely manual in pulling. Tracx is far too concentrated on "conversations" and should move to measuring how all other social platforms report for consistency purposes. For example, Tracx is the only platform that distinguishes "engagement" as something completely different than Facebook and Twitter.

Overview of audience, engagement with each post on different platforms. What content is resonating? What isn't?

Tracx review by Administrator

"Let us listen digital"

What do you like best?

Social listening and monitoring social media

What do you dislike?

interface and setting up was kinda complicated

listening our audience in order to improve our business

Tracx review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Tracx"

What do you like best?

I love that we can set up queries and get a report immediately on any PR crisis.

What do you dislike?

Sentiment is not accurate. The speed is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool for reporting. You might need an expert analyst to get the most out of it.

We track activity on social channels. It is great that we learn about the sentiment and what is the root cause of the negativity on channels.

Tracx review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Useful influencer discovery and sentiment gauger"

What do you like best?

The discoverability of user-created content, and finding valuable influencers that otherwise would've gone unrecognised

What do you dislike?

Trying to discover engagement quantities across our channels can be a cumbersome test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take extra time to go through the proper training. Tracx is a robust and powerful tool, but can also be overwhelming to the uninitiated.

Community sentiment tracking and auditing.

Tracx review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"pretty nice softwware"

What do you like best?

fairly easy to use, can monitor a lot from other social media sites. just great!

What do you dislike?

a little hard to maneuver. i didnt use it for long but i didnt have a lil of a hard time understanding how to move from page to page

i used to solve almost everything

Tracx review by <span>Alberto F.</span>
Alberto F.

"Powerful but Pricey"

What do you like best?

Tracx provides the most robust and in-depth data of any tool I have used in my career. It takes a bigger picture look of not only mentions related to your brand, but the wider conversation of engagements with those mentions. I have used it from both a campaign and issues monitoring standpoint and highly recommend it for larger brands if it can fit within the budget. Not to mention the fact that Tracx has by far the best customer service of any vendor in my experience.

What do you dislike?

It can be relatively expensive, and the pricing structure currently charges by brand rather than conversation volume, which can be very pricey for companies with dozens of brands under their name.

It has been useful for both measurement and issues monitoring, as well as building out an ecosystem to better understand the industry and competitors.

Tracx review by Executive Sponsor in Automotive
Executive Sponsor in Automotive

"OK for data, not great for workflow"

What do you like best?

Monitoring of activity and collation of data is reasonably useful

What do you dislike?

Support for posting to many social media platforms missing, even major players such as LinkedIN have a poor UX and formatting is different from final post

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for analysis than operations

External comms

Monitoring and notification of brand mentions

Scheduled posting

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful tool for social media measurement"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the dashboard, quality of the data

What do you dislike?

Listening and monitoring capabilities are not as strong as I'd like, nor are influencer identification tools

Tracking and reporting on social media performance.

"Loved Tracx so far!"

What do you like best?

We do very specific niche tracking. Tracx allows us to track specifics and provides the data in a clear form for reporting.

What do you dislike?

We use the tool for such a niche concept. It would be nice to an influencer feature to be laid out more clearly.

Researching and reporting. With Tracx we have been able to supply our clients with exactly what they need!

Tracx review by Administrator in Gambling & Casinos
Administrator in Gambling & Casinos

"incomplete "

What do you like best?

THere isn't a lot that I like about Tracx

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, hard to build queries and download reports. Difficult to publish content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

strong analytics lacks in publishing

I have used some reports but they weren't fullsome and lacked insight.

"Use Tracx"

What do you like best?

That it is user friendly and allowed me to keep track of conversations with the visitors.

What do you dislike?

The filters often needed to be refined to make relevant content show in the tabs.

When I used Tracx for the Super Bowl XLVIII Host Committee it provided impactful insights. This allowed me to interact and answer any questions the visitors had when they used the hashtag.

Tracx review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Social Listening with Tracx"

What do you like best?

The sentiment analysis was great tool especially to analyze large amounts of digital data and conversation around the event.

What do you dislike?

No free trials. I was able to learn and use tracx for social listening for the NYNJ Superbowl but lack of transparency in pricing might make it a hard sell.

Measuring "ROI" and reach on social platforms. Multi-account social listening I'm a central location.

"Easy to Use."

What do you like best?

Navigating down to each post from the overview metrics & word cloud.

What do you dislike?

Updating of Interactions (sometimes the interactions on the actual platform i.e Facebook do not tie back to the tracx interactions).

Campaign Performance vs. Brand performance.

Tracx review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"A bit hard to use at the beginning but very useful once understood how it works"

What do you like best?

Accuracy, data are complete, few manual adjustments after finding the right query

What do you dislike?

A bit hard to understand at the beginning, need of theoretical training to insert the right query

Online and social conversation monitoring

Tracx review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"The trainers were informative and friendly."

What do you like best?

Great possibilities with its ability to customize.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of steps that aren't always clear.

Tracking info in Social Media. You can look at any time period which is very beneficial.

Tracx review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Needs to be more customizable"

What do you like best?

The information pulled from Tracx was very insightful and detailed.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards need to be more customizable (layout and data selections).

Within media, it was worth seeing when people were speaking about our brand (or a competitor's brand) so that we knew the best time to hit them with a branded message.

Tracx review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Erin's Review"

What do you like best?

That is is visual and organized well.

What do you dislike?

That I can't change the taxonomy without it having to re-upload the data rather than just pull in or pull out the changed text in the taxonomy

Product innovation, sentiment on new products

Tracx review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Great service, has been incredibly helpful"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer relations, fast responses every time I've needed assistance

What do you dislike?

Wished the reports could generate faster when looking at new talent/profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get Vine to open their API!

We are running analytics via social listening which inform many programming decisions we make.

"Tracx assessment"

What do you like best?

The support if there is an issue..........

What do you dislike?

It freezes up and sometimes doesn't publish my posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around

Tracx makes it simpler to manage and monitor social media.

Tracx review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Buena experiencia"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de uso de la plataforma, es intuitiva

What do you dislike?

Que no podemos editar directamente las búsquedas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es fácil de usar

Monitoreo en tiempo real de las marcas

Tracx review by User in Wine and Spirits
User in Wine and Spirits

"Powerful, intuitive, versatile monitoring"

What do you like best?

Tracx has everythingg. And I mean EVERYTHING. Diverse data sources (Instagram), ability to query and pull data from Facebook and other social APIs, measurement of just about everything, actionable insights right out of the box... Tracx is a powerhouse.

What do you dislike?

Tracx has so many features and so much data complexity that, although it is relatively easy to use, sometimes it feels like there are too many options, and that the simplest way to complete something isn't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bring your checkbook, but be prepared to be impressed. This tool practically sells itself.

Learning about Tracx?

* We monitor all Tracx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.