Tracx

Tracx Provides a powerful social media management system (SMMS) that allows you to analyze, measure, engage and monetize the social web.

Work for Tracx?

Showing 96 Tracx reviews
Tracx review by <span>Rob W.</span>
Rob W.

I used Tracx as a social media manager at Pearson

What do you like best?

The reporting was very useful in helping reveal our pain-points in social media channel interactions around specific products and services. Specifically, it was flexible in exporting report formats such as CSV/Excel and PDFs that different audiences required within the company.

I also liked the pricing model as compared to Radian6 and other competitors. I didn't feel like we were being nickled-and-dimed for getting value from the product. The balance of cost vs. features was more attuned to how we used social media tracking and reporting tools in the business.

I liked the interactions and responsiveness of their account managers, and their willingness to be flexible about pricing and when to invoice us when payment processes were slow or broken on our end.

What do you dislike?

When I used it, the interface needed more polishing. The UI seemed somewhat disjointed and thrown together at the last minute. The fonts were too small in many areas, and overall it didn't have the modern look and feel I had become accustomed to with other tools. Some of the report exports for CSV/Excel were a bit rough and needed extra handling to filter and format correctly. It would've been nice to have more options for what to include and exclude in the CSV/Excel output.

At one point near the end of my time at the company, the account representatives grew less responsive to some of our needs. It seemed like they were undergoing some kind of growth or employee turnover event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to compare pricing models among Tracx and several of Tracx's competitors to determine the best fit for your own organization. As far as features go, there are many similarities between Tracx and the other players in the industry.

I mostly used it in solving business problems relating to customer service and support by intercepting and analyzing social media complaints.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tracx
Tracx review by <span>Bryan N.</span>
Bryan N.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Tracx works the way a social listening tool should

What do you like best?

I like that Tracx is consistent with the information it provides. The charts and analytics that I need are always easy to find. I also like that they have a very responsive support team that helps us whenever we need it. Some other companies we've worked with have support teams that are not based in the U.S. and it is often difficult to get quick answers from them.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues attaching images for our scheduled LinkedIn posts through Tracx. It is not a capability of the scheduling tool now but I know a few other systems that do allow it.

Once and a while our owned media accounts become disconnected and we need to manually re-connect the channels using passwords and verifications. This is sometimes caused by the networks and not by Tracx but it's still a time consuming process to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tracx may not be one of the biggest names in Social Listening but in my opinion their system does just as good of a job if not better in some cases.

We are using Tracx to look out for any mentions of our company across the web and across social media sites. We do not feel like we have missed any vital mentions by using Tracx for this purpose.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Tracx review by <span>Luigi M.</span>
Luigi M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Tracx can be great if you have a necessity for all of it's features, but Tracx is just too slow

What do you like best?

My company mostly uses Tracx as a social listening tool. It allows us to take a look at our clients' Share of Voice online as well as our clients' competitors. We can see where mentions occur which allows us to see when our competitors are running campaigns outside of the typical social channels like a BzzAgent sampling campaign, for example.

What do you dislike?

The load times on Tracx are terrible. Sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds for a page to load and when you're trying to do reports, slow load times can really kill your momentum. Additionally, when you need to make an edit to a query, it takes at least a half hour for Tracx to update. That's too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure your company can utilize all of it's features. My company only uses Tracx for a portion of what it can do because it's other features are not necessary to us, which feels like a waste of money.

None.

Tracx review by <span>Rama H.</span>
Rama H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Tracx is simple, organised & very intuitive. Best tool for Social Media Listening & Reporting.

What do you like best?

Tracx is the most organized tracking tool I have ever come across. The dashboards are so simple & intuitive, it covers all the aspects of listening and reporting. Its one of the tools which crawls both earned and owned conversations and brings everything on single window. Gives you more ways to look at the data than I thought a tool normally would give.

What is more important is that you have dedicated resources assigned to your account and available around the clock for any quick query or resolution.

What do you dislike?

Price its slightly higher. Small & Medium businesses might hesitate to invest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial, if you're a regular social tracking team. Compare the features. You will find more than half of the better features at Tracx. Then, think if you can afford it or not.

I do listening for one of the leading research firm. With Tracx my life has become much easier. Half of my insights I get straight from the dashboard. I download data only for qualitative dip.

Tracx review by <span>Shaun W.</span>
Shaun W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great for posting and reviewing social content

What do you like best?

Tracx makes it relatively easy to determine the best times to post social content and the calendar function allows you to gain a snapshot of your monthly content in an instant. The scheduling function is one of the better ones I have worked with. I am particularly fond of the preview option - it gives you an idea of what a post will look like once it goes live. It's handy for last minute proofing and image checking. Another plus is the stats tracking - I've found this very useful when live Tweeting events.

What do you dislike?

I feel that from a community management point of view, Tracx is not very user-friendly. I also question how accurate it is when it comes to ORM. There have been occasions where the reported brand sentiment differs substantially from what has actually been said.

It has certainly helped maintain a content calendar and allowed us to obtain a wide variety of stats in an instant.

Tracx review by <span>Esteban C.</span>
Esteban C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The best option out there

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use. really intiutive. It lets you manage everything. What the social media world sees and even control who has access to what. The Sentiment is really accurate since you have to calibrate it, and add dictonary, which makes it easier even for slang words. The permissions, the fact that everything is clickable, and you can just access and filter everything you want. Using Sentiment, using specific words to look for something specific, it gives you a lot of options to look excatly for what you want.

What do you dislike?

the feeling that i can do more with it. Sometimes i feel that i could be doing a lot more with Tracx. It does so much, that after a year, i still continue to do more and more everytime I use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing research and trying other products, i would blindly recommend Tracx, It is really easy to use, and really friendly. Their support team is great, and always

As Head of Research in The Influence, i had to look for different products. And i can assure it is the best. We compared it to a lot of similar products, and nothing is close to do as much and easy as Tracx does it. Comparing it with a lot of differnet SMMS, there is not one as complete and easy to use as Tracx

Learning about Tracx?

* We monitor all Tracx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.