Tradeshift

Tradeshift is a supplier collaboration platform. We focus on connecting businesses of all sizes, and helping them work better together.

Work for Tradeshift?

Showing 202 Tradeshift reviews
Tradeshift review by <span>Debbie D.</span>
Debbie D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy way to track the status of purchase orders

What do you like best?

Our company has a customer that uses Tradeshift. I submit our invoices through the Tradeshift site. All the vital information is already in the system - I don't have to re-enter it. With a few clicks, our invoice is submitted; and it's easy to track the status.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Maybe the fact that if there is a correction needed on the purchase order (like pricing), there has to be a VOID done to the first entry, and another entry done. Might be nice to just change/alter the original entry without needing a VOID.

Submitting our invoices is super fast and accurate and we receive fast email responses to submitting our invoices, to payments made, etc.. This is a benefit because it lets me know our invoice has been received and very little (if any) follow-up is needed. Saves me time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tradeshift
Tradeshift review by <span>Gareth W.</span>
Gareth W.

Would recommend great tool

What do you like best?

Easy and simple to use, it stores all my invoices and I can recall any anytime I wish.

What do you dislike?

At times the website does take its time loading, and invoices kept open in a tab then going back to save sometimes bug out and a new invoice pops up. Not really a big deal for an invoice created on the spot but for someone like myself I use a 'time used' invoice so I sometimes keep a tab open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free and nothing to lose by a bit of your time. invoices can be downloaded by PDF if needed.

I can access my invoices from anywhere with an internet connection

What Purchasing solution do you use?

Tradeshift review by <span>Raymond L.</span>
Raymond L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

your worst nightmare

What do you like best?

No reccomendations. Well I need to write more. All I can say is this system is the most worthless piece of software I have ever worked with. Inflexible. Does not function. I only use it cause I was forced to by my vendor.

What do you dislike?

Does not work like it is supposed to. Only works for the first time a specific PO is issued. After that, good luck. Have wasted time at the computer re applying etc. to get PO's approved. The supposed help is worthless. I had one PO several months ago that took over a week to get approved and ran thru.

NOT HAPPY

None, I only use Tradeshift cause I was forced to by vendor

Tradeshift review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.

It does what it does very well.

What do you like best?

Tradeshift is pretty straightforward to use and understand. Getting set up was very easy, and we were able to keep most of our invoicing processes basically the same. The visibility of what is going on in the purchasing system of our customer is great. For adding a step to every order, and every piece of correspondence on such documents between a vendor and a customer, Tradeshift doesn't get in the way too much of just doing business. It is pretty easy to get help on issues, and get those issues resolved quickly.

What do you dislike?

Tradeshift adds to the order procurement process. There is no way around that. We have been emailing pdf copies of the invoices to a Tradeshift email, and we have to validate nearly every one that we send. It's still easier in many ways than manually working those order flips, but it adds to the time involved. Also, the system is only as good as the people on both ends working it. The customer has to be diligent about plugging their stuff in, and the vendor has to be just as diligent as well for the whole thing to work.

We know the status of orders, and where they are at in our customer's process. We have real time traceability of their orders and can respond quickly instead of waiting for a "Go Ahead" from our customer. We have also become more visible to the many locations our customer has. This helps us increase business with this customer by offering many items that we already have stock of.

Tradeshift review by <span>Leslie B.</span>
Leslie B.

Highly Recommended; Easy to Use and Track Client Invoices

What do you like best?

TradeShift is easy to use, and only takes a few minutes to set up for first time implementation. There is no long-term commitment, and all the relevant data is stored. There's no complicated formatting involved, and the templates are customizable by trade as well as other details such as taxable items, and tax rates. It takes the thinking out of the process, which is very useful for individuals who are experiences in their specific trade, but not so great at their own accounting tasks. I also like that the layout is customizable, so that vendors can see our brand recognition when they submit invoices. This is really great for small businesses that don't have a surplus of budget allocated for marketing.

What do you dislike?

The site could benefit from video tutorials for first time users and success stories from others who have used this in their business. I found the site by doing a search. However, because word of mouth referrals are so important, a video testimonial could take the place of this; a video walk through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tradeshift is quick to implement for the beginner, and very helfpful when working with Independent contractors that need to provide us with an invoice.

I have recommended Tradeshift to many independent contractors who are good at what they do, but don't have strengths in keeping track of their own administration. It solves a problem for both them as the vendor, and our company as the client. We receive invoices that are properly formatted, and our accounting department is happy which equals quick payment to the vendors, and they are happy!

Tradeshift review by <span>Sue B.</span>
Sue B.

Tradeshift - the good and the bad of it.

What do you like best?

Client cannot say that they did not receive an invoice. It is my responsibility to enter the invoice and not theirs. I make sure that it is there for processing.

What do you dislike?

When an invoice is rejected, there isn't always an explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A biggest issue with Tradeshift is getting an answer when payments are not forthcoming. Not sure if it is Tradeshift or the client. Also, invoices not processed on a timely basis. An invoice entered the beginning of September was rejected end of November!! Very frustrating. Lack of "live person" interaction. Wish that client locations and tax codes associated with locations would stay in memory and be drop down options instead of having to type everything in every time you enter an invoice. It would be nice if you could create an invoice from an existing purchase order.

Corporate processing center not receiving invoices from individual locations. We enter invoices so tracking, all item lines etc. are being included on invoice.

Learning about Tradeshift?

* We monitor all Tradeshift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.