Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(39 reviews)

TravelBank is an all-in-one travel and expense app.

Work for TravelBank?

Learning about TravelBank?

TravelBank Reviews

Ask TravelBank a Question
Showing 44 TravelBank reviews
TravelBank review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Great discount on flights, but be careful when trying to upgrade later..."

What do you like best?

I love the discounts on flights offered and the ability to see so many flights. I feel like sometimes, TB pulls through more flights than other aggregators.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't book multiple tickets at once. I don't like that after I've purchased a ticket, it locks me into that ticket type so when I'm at the airport I can't upgrade my seat if I want to. I don't feel like the UI is very user friendly when you first login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best time to check out TB is when they have extra sales. There was a point this summer when they offered 20% off flights!

TB allows me to stay under budget for my business travel and to look at all the flights available for a specific itinerary. The only purpose I've used this for is for travel booking; we use another application for expenses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TravelBank
TravelBank review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Make Expenses Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the phone app is just as use to use as the desktop version. You can click right into to your camera and snap a photo of your receipt and enter details later. It is also easy to upload pdf's. Working on the accounting side getting sent pdf files of submitted expense reports makes documentation easy to review and approve.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a little bit of a lag in chat support but I have always gotten my issues resolved relatively timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great first time expense app if companies have never used expense reporting before and the layout is pretty easy to use. The submission of reports is a little hidden. I would recommend using it.

There are still a few glitches with the phone app that can be troubleshooted but logging out and logging back in or using the desktop version. We have seen one person's expenses show up on other's reports.

What Travel Management solution do you use?

TravelBank review by Administrator

"Great app to keep track of your expenses"

What do you like best?

it is very easy to use and it helps me to keep track and manage the copany expenses on the move.

te weekly/monthly reports and the fact that you can download them in a spreadsheet is great. You can see the information in many ways and thar helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

the fact that you cannot creat expense report on the mobile app and sometimes I want to generate a weekly report. I havent Fully used all the functionality of the app because I dont need all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can manage all your expenses in one place

sometimes I cannot bat the office for several days and I can see all the expenses in one place. I have many expenses that are paid in cash so the fact that I can see the receipt or the invoice helps me a lot.

TravelBank review by Derek D.
Derek D.

"Great for centralizing expense report management."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Beautiful interface. Awesome integration with smartphone app that helps capture receipts on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay to join the rewards program. While the interface is beautiful, it is not exactly the most intuitive if you're working from a desktop. Most of our team uses TravelBank from a mobile device while myself and the other administrator use the site from a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone downloads the mobile app.

We used to require employees to complete a cumbersome spreadsheet for expense reports. Now, with TravelBank, all expense reports are in an easy-to-read, more consistent format. Our employees love the smart phone app which allows them to capture receipts on-the-fly.

TravelBank review by Kristi P.
Kristi P.

"Easy to use and efficient"

What do you like best?

I was really impressed with how easy to use the site was, and delighted that Southwest airlines was included, since it usually isn't on the other airlines sites that I've used to aggregate flights. I also had a discount code to use on my first booking, so that helped! :)

What do you dislike?

I know things have changed now, but when I used the service, it was only done through the app. I like have the wider view of the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! I had a great first experience.

I really liked how simple it was, cutting out all the fluff, and getting straight to the info.

TravelBank review by Luis B.
Luis B.

"Reliable travel partner "

What do you like best?

Booking my trip was very easy, during my booking experience I did have questions that I needed help with concerning my travel dates. The customer service team was easily contacted via chat and telephone which really helped my piece of mind for my upcoming trip.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I occurred while booking was navigating how to book eight months in advance, but once I reached out to the technical support all my questions were answered.

Travelbank’s ease of use was the main focal point that really helped me feel comfortable with my upcoming travel plans.

TravelBank review by User

"Great app for managing your business expenses"

What do you like best?

The fact that it takes so little effort to submit your expenses and get it approved.

What do you dislike?

The app ran super slow on my old iPhone 6 to a point where it was not usable. Might be a phone issue, when I switched to a new iPhone 8 it solved the problem. However, I think backwards compatibility is very important for a utility app like this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Booking of rental cars? You guys are almost there with the flight and hotel bookings, might as well add in car rentals like the rest of the industry, and possibly packages.

TravelBank is currently helping with the reimbursement to employees for spendits and expenses. As well as keeping track of our overall expense especially on travel related costs.

TravelBank review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"Good and easy process!"

What do you like best?

We are offered up the best rates and more options, the program is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Wish their was 24hr customer service for after hour issues.I had an issue that required after hours assistance and was unable to fix until the next day.

Finding more options when scheduling business or personal travel. As an exec assist there are times we are required to book personal travel and are unable to go thru corp travel, TravelBank is very helpful in this sense.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use when populating my expenses. The notifications are great to see when things are approved and being able to track the progress takes a load off.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any negative feedback to give. I guess if I had to pick something... the app sometimes wants to populate the same information for an expense. When I try to start and new one it just keeps modifying the one I have already created. I just end up correcting these issues on my laptop.

Company reimbursements. The ease of getting my repayments is a breeze. It has helped me to realize how much I spend in a Month.

TravelBank review by User

"Easy-to-use expenses software, great for mobile"

What do you like best?

TravelBank the simplest expense software I've used. Uploading receipts and tracking expenses on the road takes seconds, and the expense approval workflow is straight forward. Would recommend to anyone looking to simplify their expenses process.

What do you dislike?

Importing of .pdfs or forwarding email receipts do not work as well as pictures of receipts. We use Xero for accounting software and had trouble with the integration in the past, so we've switched to manual .csv import which works well. This issue may have been fixed but .csv is easy enough that it hasn't been worth trying the integration again.

Substantially easier expense management, time saved on expense reporting and therefore higher quality reports from employees.

TravelBank review by Rick R.
Rick R.

"CEO MaxSalePrice.com"

What do you like best?

Elegant interface and mobile first approach makes it really easy to use. Tied to direct corporate payment cuts down on paperwork and accounting work and expenses get paid quickly! Rewards program is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - love the new releases - keep the new features coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Modern travel and expense management for mobile workforce. Easy to implement, easy to use. Cant go wrong.

Easy expense reporting for employees, easy expense management for company, reduced admin and increased savings.

TravelBank review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, great rates, great customer service"

What do you like best?

It's a simple to use platform that really works in incentivizing me to help my company save on travel. The flights and hotels are priced competitively and the customer service reps are very responsive. The expense management tool makes reporting easy.

What do you dislike?

Seems like there might be a few airlines missing but I was informed they are being added soon.

I admit to not paying much attention to the price of travel when booking for work. It's an effective platform in making me more cost conscious and helps me save the company money by giving me rewards.

TravelBank review by User in Computer Software

"I received a $70 discount on my roundtrip flight! "

What do you like best?

The system was very user friendly and provided heavy discounts. I'm very happy about the partnership between the company I work for (Docusign) and Travelbank.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all was great! It would be nice to have a page included that shows the best offers and deals being offered currently!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use tool with great options for purchasing flights as well as saving! It's worth spending time to research the best travel plans for your next trip.

I realize how great of a tool it is and will recommend it to friends and family! I like that you can view prices of flights from low to high, this is very helpful. I also like how you can see how much you will be saving before you enter your credit card information.

TravelBank review by Laurie H.
Laurie H.

"Saves Time and Money"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for our employees to use and it makes expense tracking so much easier and more accurate. The expense reports are easy to download and submit for invoicing to clients. Because the app is so easy for our employees to use we are capturing more receipts as well.

What do you dislike?

The expense management side of the app is not very user friendly. Integration to QuickBooks has not been seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple low cost solution for managing expenses TravelBank is the way to go.

Expense management

"Seamless experience"

What do you like best?

Easy seamless experience. The team at travel bank are responsive and very easy to deal with. In app chat made it really easy to deal with any questions or concerns. The team was very responsive and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

Ran into an issue where the flight wouldn't book because the airline seat was not available, and it wouldn't let me purchase the flight. Their team took care of the issue quickly and resolved it/provided a workaround.

Booking flights, tracking travel expenses. Huge benefit to doing things internally at a company. Makes it seamless.

TravelBank review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy Way to Book Travel "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Travel Bank is how easy it is to book a flight. All of my information is saved, so when I have a new flight to book, it can take me under 5 minutes!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the prices fluctuate within minutes and it can be stressful to find the best deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient, it make sense after looking around the sight!

Lots of good deals! The only place I have found where I can use a discount on a flight!

TravelBank review by Randy E.
Randy E.

"Best Expense software I have seen in years"

What do you like best?

I like the way I can add .j[pg, .pdf's, create reports, set up Workflows to allow managing employees expenses.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to delete & attach an attachment once the expense has been created. I cannot sequence the report according to expense category or description.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will also help you with your Travel needs. It connects with Quick Books and other expense softwre.

I need to have my employees and myself enter expenses, provide receipts and assemble them into a submitted report.

TravelBank review by Arthur G.
Arthur G.

"Easy to use, modern and fast"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the APP and desktop version, the friendly staff, and the 24 hour concierge service.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have much trouble booking with the app; as an admin the reporting can be a little hard to find for the first time but is otherwise very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use and free. All enterprise software should be like this.

This APP allows the Finance Team to quickly audit the expense reports. Very user friendly and I love the travel options.

TravelBank review by User in Internet

"Easy to use interface and quick service"

What do you like best?

From the ease of booking to the reminder emails, I truly enjoy my experience using travelbank. I also like that they give you an option to get credits for uber and other useful travel tools.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at this moment as I have only had a positive experience.

Ease of travel, easy booking, and everything between the calendar updates and email updates of my flight information.

TravelBank review by Juan Z.
Juan Z.

"Keeps my monthly reimbursements in order"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send receipts directly by forwarding the emails.

What do you dislike?

I really miss the functionality of being able to create reports in currencies different than usd.

Organizing my monthly expenses

TravelBank review by Jane G.
Jane G.

"Easy and seamless"

What do you like best?

Great UX, easy to use, and super responsive via email or Intercom

What do you dislike?

I've had a great experience all around, no complaints

Making travel booking really easy without having to expense things myself

TravelBank review by Lyle F.
Lyle F.

"Awesome expense report and travel booking app"

What do you like best?

Love the modern, clean interface. Very simple to use. Team started using it in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - works very well for our small company.

Empowering team members to book their own travel, and simple expense reporting.

TravelBank review by Jeremy Y.
Jeremy Y.

"super fast to set up and easy and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

i like how quick and seamless it is to make bookings and log expenses in the app

What do you dislike?

a desktop version would be icing on the cake.

managing all of my travel-related bookings and expenses

"First time user review"

What do you like best?

I like the well-developed and easy to use interface. The credit card syncing is also a really nice feature, which I have not fully tested yet.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure I see the value in paying extra for the rewards.

We are currently not using a software to process our expense reports and TB seems like a good option.

TravelBank review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Improved Reimbursement"

What do you like best?

All information is gathered with ease when we use this product. Travel expenses are all held within this product, and we are able to reimburse our employees easier, and quicker.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the rewards are sometimes seemingly out of reach. It is as though the rewards are truly unachievable, and you need to have 10,000 (for example) to unlock a $5 giftcard.

TravelBank provides my company the benefit of security and knowing that when a member travels, all of their information down to where they booked a room to stay in is available.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

TravelBank was an easy way to book travel and coordinate travel details across my entire team.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much feedback for improvement

Our company is fully remote. When we get together, we're coordinating a significant number of people from across the globe. TB is a seamless way to manage those details and logistics.

TravelBank review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Easy to use, discount through work is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface! Customer service was incredible from travelbank.

What do you dislike?

I did attempt to reschedule a flight and it was slightly more difficult through TravelBank, which there isn't really anything that can be done about that!

I travel for leisure, but the discount I receive through work allows me to travel more often!

TravelBank review by User in Internet

"Simple, easy to use, complete"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity of the app, and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to have all of the bells and whistles of the other expense apps, but this hasn't been missed as I don't seem to need the other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, simple, clean product

Entering and submitting expenses

TravelBank review by User

"It was easy to book with travel banks"

What do you like best?

Travel bank made it easy to book flights and send reminders. They were responsive and always helpful!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could book southwest flights using the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email if you would like to book on southwest

Great to have someone else take care of flight bookings!

TravelBank review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Working with TravelBank"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed having a welcome discount. Also, I like the fact that there is always a discount available. The results show very well in the screen too.

What do you dislike?

If I want to make a bookikng for two people, I can only book one ticket at at time. Perhaps the website can be a little more eye catchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the discounts!

I am able to quickly find flight availability. It saves time. I like the fact that I can also use TravelBank in my phone.

TravelBank review by Sammi D.
Sammi D.

"Senior Accountant"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of setting up company hierarchy and approvers, the three separate tabs (approvals, budgets, reports), interface on both phone and computer

What do you dislike?

Lack of customizable reporting (there is just one expense export excel file available)

Budgeted versus actual spending, amount of $ on employee travel

"Great prices!"

What do you like best?

The prices, I used it to book a trip I go on every year, and it was the best deal I've ever gotten.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could have my flight info and updates sent to multiple email addresses instead of just the one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you have nothing to lose and it saves you money!

It saves my company money on a trip I have to take at a time when prices are always high.

TravelBank review by User

"Simple, fast, and a great discount!"

What do you like best?

The 5% off perk of every flight is great, and the one-time 20% off perk was even better!

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit basic at the moment. Also I'm having trouble finding my booked flight

Booking flights

TravelBank review by User

"Excellent customer service experience"

What do you like best?

Chat is offered and how the agents follow up with the customers.

What do you dislike?

The chat service should reply more sooner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should provide more flight options

Needed to cancel flight and got it resolved without speaking on the phone.

TravelBank review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, was able to review and select flights easily. Good discounts.

What do you dislike?

Still not as easy as Kayak. Needs the feature to be able to see prices + - 3 days

Reciepts and easy reporting

TravelBank review by User

"I have only used this once but I plan to use again"

What do you like best?

I was incredibly surprised with the southwest integration since nothing else really has that. The site is pretty easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

There was a small issue where I would attempt to book a flight, and I was told that flight or price is no longer available, I would get sent back to the "find a flight" screen, and it would still be an option for me to choose.

None

TravelBank review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best Travel Banking Product out There"

What do you like best?

Makes it easy to organize and complete expense reports and things of that nature

What do you dislike?

I havent heard of travel bank before I was exposed to it at work, I wish it was more popular and more people were using it.

Easily organize spending, organize what money is coming in and what is going out. Easily create expense reports and find out what needs to be reimbursed, etc.

"Still figuring it out"

What do you like best?

Easy to pick flights and filter everything.

What do you dislike?

Still trying to figure out if/how it integrates with Concur

Integration - pace of mind with receipts

TravelBank review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for Business Travel"

What do you like best?

Everything can be tracked using TravelBank when I need to complete an expense report for managers

What do you dislike?

The rewards section of the TravelBank. Sometimes the rewards do not come through, and it can come off as false advertisement to consumers.

We’ve been able to organize all of the travel expenses in one place, and saved a lot of money in the long run.

TravelBank review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"Travel bank is good"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use and looks like it will be useful

What do you dislike?

Lots of features that I may not use, but others might

NA

TravelBank review by Tami G.
Tami G.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

User friendly, quick responses, easy to use

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Travel reimbursement

TravelBank review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of the platform.

What do you dislike?

They could improve language to be more clear.

We are solving the challenges of tracking our travel budget and using quality analytics to evaluate our budget.

"Fairly Seamless"

What do you like best?

Fairly seamless system. Mobile version is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to submit expense reports on desktop versus mobile. UX needs to be consistent across all platforms.

Makes expense management simple and effective

TravelBank review by User

"Easy to use and a nice perk with the discount."

What do you like best?

Customer service was very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Custom service reps are on pacific time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use with recommendation for discount

Travel deals.

Learn more about TravelBank

TravelBank Videos

Learning about TravelBank?

* We monitor all TravelBank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(39 reviews)