TravelPerk

TravelPerk

TravelPerk is a free travel management tool for booking, tracking, and reporting your business travel, all in one place.

Work for TravelPerk?

Learning about TravelPerk?

Compare TravelPerk to Similar Solutions

TravelPerk Reviews

Showing 91 TravelPerk reviews
TravelPerk review by <span>Jordi C.</span>
Jordi C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use and very efficient to organise your trip

What do you like best?

TravelPerk allows to easily buy the plane tickets and book hotels for your trip directly from a web-page. It is not needed to give detailed and, sometimes even complicated, instructions to a travel agency agent in order to get the tickets or book the hotel you want. You can organize your business trips easily as you are used to organize your personal trips. In addition, they store your travel data and you do not need to fill complex forms. The management of the travel approvals is also very easy since it is fully automated.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was that in case of two persons traveling, it was not trivial to specify if you wanted one or two rooms until you selected one of the rooms presented.

The time spent to buy tickets and book hotels is shorter than with conventional travel agencies. The management of the travel approvals is very easy since it is fully automated.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TravelPerk
TravelPerk review by <span>Lily Z.</span>
Lily Z.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great combo of automation and personal service

What do you like best?

The interface is surprisingly clean for a travel app. Search is simple. By far the best feature is the customer service, should you write in the chat. I had to add a route and Georgina checked with me the logistics and pricing. I also like that the accommodation is sourced straight from Booking.com, so you can read the rather thorough reviews there.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above, the search doesn't find as many routes as other sites (i.e., Skyscanner). In this case you have to chat with an agent for them to add it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app requires some degree of comfort with technology, as the UI is very sleek and Web 2.0 and may not be immediately understood to older users.

This app greatly streamlines business travel, from booking to expensing. It also puts the human touch back into the process, if you get to check your route with an agent. She even tried to find me a better route.

What Travel Management solution do you use?

TravelPerk review by <span>Patrick B.</span>
Patrick B.

Excellent experience, ingenious convenience

What do you like best?

First, we use TravelPerk to book all business travel for our sale employees and appreciate the most, that finally we found a service that provides one invoice for all. In the past, we needed to book everything separately and take care about the invoices, which is always more struggle than fun. This times are over thanks to TravelPerk and their great product. Second, the User Experience of the product is outstanding. It's intuitive and easy to use and every single sales employee can book their travel now by themselves thanks to the option to implement your own guidelines and policies.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be able to book different airlines and provider in one trip. Instead, you need to create two trips right now to achieve that.

One invoice for all, each employee can manage their travel through one centralized tool, management has overview of all costs / spendings, fast and easy.

TravelPerk review by <span>Oscar F.</span>
Oscar F.

A cool and easy to use interface to book my trips

What do you like best?

Recently my company has moved to use Travelperk and I'm very satisfied so far.

The UI is very nice and easy to use. Also, login is easy, since it's integrated with Google. I was able to search my flight and book it in a few minutes without any issues.

What do you dislike?

The only small thing that confused me, was the form to add a travel document. At first sight, I didn't notice that I had to scroll down to fill in some fields that were not visible to me. But it only took me 10 seconds to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cool interface, easy to use, intuitive. Easy log in, integrated with Google and others.

I used Travelperk to book flights and hotels for my business trips. It allows me to book them with a nice interface without the need to go to a travel agency website and having to use my credit card, since it's directly invoiced to my company.

TravelPerk review by <span>Vassilena V.</span>
Vassilena V.

A great service that saves you time and effort

What do you like best?

TravelPerk is very easy to use and makes booking a breeze. We had to organize a remote work week for all the marketing team members - that's people traveling to Slovakia, Israel, Poland, whatever. With TravelPerk it was easy to book flights, reserve accommodation, and the best thing is our Finance manager didn't have to do a thing - all invoices come straight to her! She was the one to make us use it and it's good that she did. I can only imagine the time savings a team of 40+ might have.

Their team is super helpful and available, answering any question we've had so far within a 24 hour period.

What do you dislike?

There's still work to automate Airbnb bookings and it takes a bit more time, but it still works.

We're using TravelPerk to reserve flights and accommodation for our team and automate the invoicing of these services.

TravelPerk review by <span>Tom D.</span>
Tom D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best travel booking company for work... with great customer service.

What do you like best?

The customer support and ability to leave things with them and know they will get resolved is incredibly valuable. The user experience and incredible and allows you to plug in all of your rewards programs and automatically add them to your trip plans. I've had to change trips and plans a couple times and they are very responsive on chat and generally solve all problems within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

On mobile you can't create a trip which is frustrating if you want to get things moving while you're on the go. It's often difficult to click through to check in from the email you receive from TravelPerk, so an improvement in this process would be helpful. It would be great if they had a phone app that held all the information I need instead of having to dig through my email when I am about to fly somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The switch was made incredibly easy for us as our ops team made sure all of our data was transferred over from the our previous service, so we were up and running immediately. I would say this process is crucial for the uptake internally.

Booking travel for work is stressful and having to book on personal credit cards and expense is a timely process. TravelPerk makes booking work travel incredibly seamless.

Learn more about TravelPerk

TravelPerk Videos

TravelPerk Downloads

Learning about TravelPerk?

* We monitor all TravelPerk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TravelPerk to Similar Solutions