Customer support is AMAZING. These is not an outsources call center but professional travel assistants that can always help with anything or book the trip for be as a travel agent if I prefer that. They are available 24/7 with local numbers in every country, online/mobile chat or email. This gives us a lot of confidence
Hard to say really as me (and the team) really like TravelPerk. When we want to order Airbnb they support it but not through the tool UI, we have to ask the support team to do it manually. Adding Airbnb to the accommodation options in the tool would be great
TravelPerk is by far the best solution in the market right now AND IT'S FREE. To be fair, the competition is not impressive to say the least. Most of the leading travel management tools are plain awful and working with travel agents (and no technology) is painful and expensive. As TravelPerk doesn't bind you to a contract and set-up takes literally minutes it's a no brainer, just start and compare with whatever you are using now
TravelPerk completely revamped the way we book and manage business travel, with a much better experience to all parties involved. It allowed us as a company get much better visibility and control over travel within the different teams and offices while allowing the travelers much more flexibility and independence in booking our own travel within company policy so everyone is free to do his own thing. Cost saving is also big as TravelPerk is 100% free, including a truly amazing customer support around the clock so I can always contact someone for help before, after or during my trip and they are always ready to help. With previous vendors I worked with we were CHARGED PER EACH CALL TO THE SUPPORT LINE! TravelPerk offers this and everything else for free
1. The tool itself is way better than other corporate tools available. Simple and intuitive UI/UX. Really easy ti set up and use right out of the gates.
2. TravelPerk has a huge inventory, off the charts, including all the flights and hotels we can find on SkyScanner, Expedia, Booking.com etc. so when comparing wit the travel management company we used to work with we get MUCH better rates always (including all the low cost airlines and hotels)
3. The tool is FREE so we are saving everything w used to pay our travel agents and get better service
4. TravelPerk is the single merchant meaning we search in one place ,pay in one place, have all the invoices, confirmations, itineraries, user information in one manageable place. Just tracking down invoices from hotels used to be a big pain
5. Amazing support, around the clock so there is always someone available to solve any changes cancelation etc.
Overall it's a huge upgrade to everything we tried before (travel agents and other corporate booking tools) and it's saving us money as it's free..