TravelPerk

TravelPerk

4.7
(432 reviews)

TravelPerk is a free travel management tool for booking, tracking, and reporting your business travel, all in one place.

Work for TravelPerk?

Learning about TravelPerk?

TravelPerk Reviews

Ask TravelPerk a Question
TravelPerk review by Saleena G.
Saleena G.

"A great platform with great customer support"

What do you like best?

The platform is so easy to use and offers some of the best prices. Travelperk's customer support is lightning fast and here for us 24/7 whether it's a question we have about an upcoming trip, or need to price match a flight/hotel stay.

What do you dislike?

Some hotels aren't available on Travelperk while searching, however, once I ping customer support they'll find it for me with an amazing price, other than that, no complaints.

Travel perk allows my team to book flights/hotels within one platform at the best prices. Their customer support is amazing and always available to answer any questions I have as well as price-match to other vendors.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TravelPerk
Showing 431 TravelPerk reviews
TravelPerk review by Daniel Arturo L.
Daniel Arturo L.
View Original

"Great service, quick solutions"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TravelPerk
TravelPerk review by Miguel G.
Miguel G.

"Great for Travel and business Trips"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use the website, I never had any trouble. The chat is very fast, the give you all the support and answer your questions very well.

I have used it several times and never had any problem.

The emails are also answered very fast.

I spoke in several languages with the support team and they have a great service and it has been great.

Being able to keep track of everything is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Up to this moment the only problem I have is that I can't book air bnb from the website, I have to send and extra email and have more steps but it is no that complicate, but it will be much easier if it was already integrated.

For one trip I did not received the notification to do the check in, so I did it very late but other than that it has been very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up, continue with the great service. Just and the airbnb to be faster and everything will be great.

It is very easy to book a plane and have it approved very fast.

The way to keep track of the travel plans and also with the approvals it is very easy and fast so it is great to us the travel perk service.

We have many people in the company traveling so this tool is very helpful for everyone.

What Travel Management solution do you use?

TravelPerk review by Tara G.
Tara G.

"TravelPerk is an easy to use service and highly recommended for booking business trips"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using the service for booking my business trips. As a frequent traveller to Estonia for work, TravelPerk makes the booking process take literally minutes. It's also really helpful that you can add things like extra baggage and breakfast with a few clicks and this doesn't need to be a separate addition.

What do you dislike?

I love the service for booking personal business trips, but for booking external guests there's still much room for improvement. I had a bad experience with the service when trying to book approx 10 external guests flights and hotel. The itinerary that should have been simple became overcomplicated and this could have been avoided if flights were booked when I submitted the request, not days later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest recommendation is being able to book everything in one place. Also how easy it is to check in and getting the check in reminders is a big bonus.

Benefits include being able to easily amend flight and hotel bookings, as well as a dedicated support agent for TransferWise that is a real help. Recently I needed to add some extra baggage onto my flight and it was absolutely no problem at all. Customer support were really friendly and efficient and it really impressed me.

TravelPerk review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Great service and good price"

What do you like best?

Travel perk is more efficient that Google flights for finding the best trip. The search engine has many search criteria that allow you find the best option with various dates, duration, stop over, etc. After giving it a try, we switch to Travel Perk. The travel consultants always keep you informed about changes in the itinerary and are available to explain you about the possible options.

What do you dislike?

It is not about a bad experience, but it is not yet possible to book a train in France. It would be a great addition to the service as the rail stations are connected to airports. This service is still in beta and we are waiting for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free account, it has great prices and a good level of service for free.

First of all, our NGO is not big enough to use a corporate level travel agency, but TravelPerk offers us the same level of service.

The second problem that we solved with TravelPerk is about the cost optimization of travels. We operate in various countries (France, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong) and the national companies doesn't offer a competitive price for some flight segments operated by a partner company.

The third issue was about the centralized reporting. We can now divide travel costs by cost centers directly from the web interface.

TravelPerk review by Anton Surya S.
Anton Surya S.

"Great product with excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

TravelPerk is a great tool to plan and manage a business trip. It is easy to use and can accommodate an approval process with email notification. There is also a feature to modify a trip and compare flight prices and schedules. The customer support agents are excellent as they responds to inquiries promptly. Overall, I satisfied with product and service provided. Awesome.

What do you dislike?

There was an embarrassing moment due to a miscommunication of a payment between TravelPerk and the hotel; however, the customer support agent managed to handle this matter promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great travel management system with excellent customer service, I believe TravelPerk is one of the best options for you to consider.

In the past it was difficult for us to book flights and hotels. The price was often much higher than regular price. Trip approval was handled manually thru email. Now, TravelPerk brings great experience to the table. I can book flights and hotels easily with reasonable price. Approval process from staff to manager for a business trip can be set up in the system so that after a trip has been approved, there is no need to worry about the payment. There is also a feature to modify a trip and compare flight schedule and price. The TravelPerk's customer support team is also helpful and responsive.

TravelPerk review by Eduardo José H.
Eduardo José H.

"High-level support!"

What do you like best?

Very simple and intuitive to use, shortened the process of booking trips in the company.

Extreme helpful support staff, you will always get an answer and a status of your special request or problem!

By my experience, very simple and fast way to solve quick doubts using the online chat and very helpful support when needed to book extra baggage and solve other issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, but wishes or ideas:

As a user, I would like to be able to search for cities using airports codes (ex.: DUS - Düsseldorf; GIG - Rio de Janeiro).

Acceptance criteria: write airport code on the search bar and receive possible cities on a drop down.

As a user, I would like to have the possibility to and tags to trips using the app.

Acceptance criteria: field where the user can write the tag and receive hints of existing tags for your company, like the functionality existent in the web version.

As a user, I would like to be able to search for car rentals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

It solved the problems that I had in the past of needing someone from the administrative department available to book my trips. In case of problems or special requests, there is always someone from the helpful support team there to help you!

Give Autonomy to book and choose hotels and flights by everyone in the company.

Speed up the process of booking trips and avoiding an increase in tickets and rooms costs.

TravelPerk review by Diogo A.
Diogo A.

"Review for TravelPerk"

What do you like best?

Great Support Team, worried about you when some problem happens.

Has great information about Hotels and Flights, and a great offer of solutions.

TravelPerk is the must-have platform for companies with a lot of travelers. No worries about credit cards and is a quick way to get my trips approved by the Financial Departments without worrying about payments or credit cards.

Has A clean platform without unnecessary things that make some booking sites confused.

No ads or biased reviews about the hotels!

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit confusing, presenting the same hotel twice (probably because of the external integrations with Expedia and other providers).

Airbnb integration please :-D.

Filtering sometimes doesn't work correctly.

Can't book the travel for two people if they are staying a different amount of nights.

Can't change the number of travelers without resetting the search.

Filtering preferences could be stored in the database between sessions for each user, simplifying future searches.

Could present some KPIs about the destination such as the average price for a stay by hotel category, the average price for flights, showing to the users if some prices are a great deal or not. Also, the historical rate of each hotel would be an excellent way for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the best travel business platform for Companies and their employees.

TravelPerk review by Pablo F.
Pablo F.

"Easy way to book your business trips"

What do you like best?

The process to book your business trips is so easy. This is the best tool for that matter that I ever had to use, as some of them are really complicated. This tool, is highly recommended and I'm happy to use it again in my next trip.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the fact that Airbnb bookings are not part of the full automatically process. Even with that, I have to say that everything is quite fast and easy to use, but it would be nice to have it integrated it, so you can't have any chance of losing that flat you like in airbnb.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

I'm solving the speed issue, which is really important, everything is really fast to do here. It's also easy to use, as some other tool were really messy. I don't have to advance with my money any business trip, which is pretty convenient too.

TravelPerk review by Nuno G.
Nuno G.

"Excelent experience"

What do you like best?

For the modern busy businessman, this is the ultimate platform to plan and book your business travels. Forget your old classic travel agent and the endless emails back and forth until you close a trip, here you plan and schedule directly yourself at your best convenience. Then you just have to wait for your company approval responsible to give you green light! Everything is made in just a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you have a plan in Draft, for some reasons it says you cannot further edit the plan. This is an example of some occasionally small issues you may find, however, Customer Support is great and the support is very quick!

Before I used to sub-contract a travel agency and it used to take very long until closing a travelling plan. Many iterations emails where needed until the travel agent proposes a fitting schedule. And if a change was needed, then we had to go through the iterations all over again. Now I do everything myself at my unique needs, and when a change is needed this is so much easier and quicker! Another excellent thing about travel perk is that we can plan the trips for entire group of cooworkers in case you are travelling with another team members.

TravelPerk review by Pieter v.
Pieter v.

"Easy to use travel booking site for teams"

What do you like best?

* It is great that Travelperk allows us to let team members book their own trips, and management not having to worry about it.

* The payments can be done by SEPA direct debit, so your credit card limit does not get pushed by travel

* You get a PDF invoice in your inbox (remember the last time an airline sent you that? me neither), so your accountant will not be bugging you for eternity to find that travel purchase you made

What do you dislike?

It does not have multi factor authentication. An added plus would be if Travelperk would allow you to compensate emissions with flights, but generally, I think the team is on the right track!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really great if you were spending time on booking hotels and flight tickets and really thought the team should be able to do it themselves!

No more time spending by management on booking trips for the team.

TravelPerk review by Nuno V.
Nuno V.

"Travel booking and management made simple and intuitive."

What do you like best?

Before, our company we used other platforms, and add some issues, but since we change to TravelPerk i can say we change to a lot better. I am a Team Manager and i have to book and approve the trips for me and my colleagues for the abroad projects and now it is much simpler, intuitive, practical. I can book or approve it from my PC or mobile.

Other advantage is since we are using TravelPerk we are paying less for each trip, for a while i was comparing and booking where the price was better and yes i get the best rates in TravelPerk.

All the times i needed to use the customer care, it went very well on chat or by email, all the situations were clarified.

What do you dislike?

To speak truly at this moment i have nothing to dislike. Nothing is perfect but so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say you have to try it out, only by using you will see the difference.

Speed, agility and that means money and time to do other things. Zero issue so far and that means a lot.

TravelPerk review by Paulo B.
Paulo B.

"Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is something I've been looking for for years. It allows any small/mid-size company to reduce administrative and travel costs with a very intuitive and user-friendly platform. It's also effective with very short timeframe between search and bookings and it allows autonomy of employees and control by the management at the same time

What do you dislike?

We would like it to have even more features, but it's a nice to have. Also, flights could be held for 24 hours at least, because sometimes it's difficult for the administrative department to approve trips with short notice, thus causing price increases or need to change the booking.

as said before it allows small and mid size companies to have full control over travel without much effort at the same time that it's the perfect tool for international companies to scale on travel operations.

TravelPerk review by Emma  M.
Emma M.

"Outrageous "

What do you like best?

I am very angry with this system so not complimentary of any of its features

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility

Inconsistency in terms and conditions

Misleading information - cancellation terms and conditions

Delay in getting back to you or responding to issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do NOT use over other providers such as booking.com and booking flights directly

I make a large number of travel bookings for my company throughout the year spending tens of thousands on hotels and flights. I decided to try out TravelPerk over Booking.com and I would NOT recommend any company using this service if thinking of doing so for company travel bookings. With regard to hotel bookings, I always need the flexibility of rooms that can be cancelled due to advance bookings on a large scale. When you select this on a filter, it not only misleads you to hotels that actually aren't cancellation friendly but upon booking any rooms, TravelPerk use various agents with different cancellation policies so you could book different trips at the same hotel and have different terms and conditions?

There are various other complications including not being able to see changes on your booking when you make them and chasing refunds when you have cancelled rooms. It is a nightmare to manage and I would NOT recommend TravelPerk to any company - I have lost so much money on behalf of my company through it and when I have explained the complications, nothing gets resolved.

For any companies out there looking for a solution to group bookings for hotels and flights, do NOT use TravelPerk - I have never been more disappointed or make such a mistake.

TravelPerk review by Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.

"Work trips made easy"

What do you like best?

I love that i do not have to do screenshots to express my preferences when asking my office manager to book a trip!

What do you dislike?

I like basically everything, I would only like to have extra things added in the booking list on top of flight and hotel. For example trains. Teamleader, the company I work for, is based in the wonderful city of Ghent that is reachable by an express train from Brussel. Every time I travel to Ghent I also need a train ticket. If travelperk would add these options to its interface my work trips would be even smoother.

Surely time management and expense reporting are a lot easier now! Consider that we are a company of almost 200 people that every 4 months gets together for meetings and teambuilding, can you imagine how hard it is for our office team to arrange trips and accomodation for all of them? With travelperks we can express our preferences and the office team can finalize the booking much easier! plus, with saving time, also costs are reduced because prices do not rise that much!

TravelPerk review by Sandra C.
Sandra C.

"Very good experience"

What do you like best?

I love that I can plan a complete trip. I first create a new Trip concept with my dates. Preselect flights and hotels. Leave it and return to finish it without having to do the search all over again. I love that it saves the draft of my trip. Also, I liked that I could book and cancel and rebook another flight with ease. The customer service were super nice and quick.

Also, we were going on a business trip with some of my collegues and it was super easy to create a trip for all of us together on the same flight. Basically the same procedure, no hassle with the authorization and payments.

What do you dislike?

First I couldn't find the Drafted Trips and kept creating new ones because I thought I've lost them. I had to ask the support team where to find them or how to really save the project. I thought I hadn't save them. It was my falut for not looking at the options at the menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so much easier to book business travels for your own or even for groups. The budget and the payment goes directly to the head responsible.

I can make reservations and just transfer my plans to my boss so that she accepts the budget and pay for it. It is so much easier that all those mails back and forth with our old travel agency.

TravelPerk review by Igor I.
Igor I.

"My experience with TravelPerk"

What do you like best?

I use TravelPerk not so long.

I do like it simple interface and it super easy to plan my trips here.

What do you dislike?

Actually I like everything.

But for example I would suggest to move some filters, for example "Price" to the main screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend TravelPerk to others.

You will find it easy to use and it will be your wand in planning trips.

I not travel too much. But if need to go somewhere it harder sometimes for me to plan my trip. So I need some instrument that can help me to find and but tickets for a train or flight and book a hotel. I used a couple of different services, but they were overloaded with functionality I do not need.

Then I found TravelPerk. It has what I need. TravelPerk helps me with my trips every time.

TravelPerk review by Pedro S.
Pedro S.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about TravelPerk is not only the easy utilization and user experience but also the frequent updates with better functionality and more intuitive for the user. Besides that, they also provide a great customer service and quickly respond to every request you may have while using it.

What do you dislike?

Of course there are some features that could be added. For instance, the possibility of adding an automatic process to book flights when the prices where below a specific value for specific dates would be an awesome feature that would save the user a lot of time of research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to take care of flight booking for your company, TravelPerk is the way to go. It's easy, affordable and you get real prices of the flights you get. The customer service is also really responsive and they help you with any sort of doubt you may have while using the platform. I've booked around 70 flights since October on the platform and I wouldn't trade this for any other option that I know. They just released new features so I'm still figuring out what their new updates has brought to the platform. Hope they keep with this level of service.

The booking of company flights and control of the invoices from the worker's trips. The fact that the invoice goes directly to our finances department with the invoicing details they need is amazing.

TravelPerk review by Santiago E.
Santiago E.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

Prices are right, attention is quick and platform works flawlessly. Very nice mobile app too.

What do you dislike?

For our workflow there are some features that would be nice to have. For instance, we work with internal project numbers (PRxxxxxx) and it would be great if users couldn't proceed with the booking unless they filled in a mandatory field with that format, as it would make our internal processes for allocation of costs and resources much easy and free of errors.

A rental car feature would also be very useful.

Prices are right, the same as the ones you can find on the internet, if not better. Also the communication options (chat, email) help us a great deal if there's something to work around a booking. The mobile app is great to keep track of your trips, and we didn't have that with our previous provider.

TravelPerk review by Dharmendra P.
Dharmendra P.

"Hassle free and awesome travel booking experience"

What do you like best?

I am a first time user of the platform. This is one of its kind.

The platform scores full marks on User Friendliness and ease of use. The UI is very intuitive and very few number of steps were required to select a travel schedule and get approval.

Notifications were prompt and I believe that the work flow was managed quite well.

What do you dislike?

I didn't actually dislike anything. It was just an awesome experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before making decisions. It really pays to have an automated system for all your travel management.

I am an end user who was trying to book a ticket for my travel plan sponsored by my employer. I felt that using it saves a lot of time and exchange of unnecessary mails. Which improves the turn around time.

TravelPerk review by Víctor R.
Víctor R.

"Great app that helps me to save time!"

What do you like best?

The app is developed to make eassier the company trips bookings. It is really easy to use, and it avoid lot of usual steps yo have to do when booking through any other webpage.

The customer service always help when booking and they have called me several time to offer help. So the service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Just for say something, mobile app is still being developed and there are several options not available yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it is very easy to use and the customer service is very hepful with new users

It avoids lot of registrations in different webpages and to have to fill in lot of forms again and again.

It is also very useful to get the invoice once you book a trip, or you can join all your trips in just one invoice.

TravelPerk review by Matt N.
Matt N.

"Revolutionising how business travel is managed"

What do you like best?

TravelPerk is a mixture of all of your favorite Online Booking Websites, but with the convenience of being pre-packaged and geared toward business. The User Experience is phenomenal, and most of all - its fast. Really Fast.

What do you dislike?

Being outside of the US, the setup mean't I could only select a few currencies when I registered. But! That was quickly solved by a chat message to their support team that was almost instantly replied to with a complete breakdown of a solution.

Booking business travel was always the last thing I ever wanted to do. Our old system was big, and it did the same thing, but it was slow. Walk away and make a coffee first kind of slow... TravelPerk is the perfect hybrid between Corporate Travel Functionality, and Online Booking Convenience.

TravelPerk review by Emilie G.
Emilie G.

"Convenient, relevant tool for business travel"

What do you like best?

- Free service, free assistance

- Very easy invoicing : Europeans charged once a month, with very simple invoices. No surprise fees, every charge and refund is linked to the trip ID.

- Best rates available

- user friendly

What do you dislike?

- no trains and no cars

- rates are always the lowest, aka "non flex" rates. For business travel it can be an issue, as business travelers need flexibility. In order to buy flexible rates I must contact the agent, wait for their answer, exchange emails, approve purchase... sometime the flight isn't available anymore (or the rate had gone up.)

- approval workflow wasn't relevant

Agencies were always more expensive than direct purchases. flights were cheaper on other sites as skyscanner ; hotel offer was larger and cheaper on hotels.com. Now with Travel Perk, I benefit of the best available rates, and my travelers don't have to submit their credit card. The company is charged monthly.

TravelPerk review by Emma C.
Emma C.

"All your business travel in one application"

What do you like best?

Full transparency of all our travel worldwide. We can see who is where and when. Great for our Finance Dept. too so costs are allocated to the right cost centre. Generally easy to use as it links with apps such as bookings.com and skyscanner.net, with the back up of the helpline (phone, email and an online chat 24/7 365 days a year for bookings and when traveling). It a quarter of the price of any other agency we've used in the past. TP also take care of special requests so you don't have to. Also, it's great to be a part of helping the app develop and improve more. Any ideas we have are listened to and noted down and in some cases will be implemented. And of course, our account manager, Tiziana Floruss - she is always there to help.

What do you dislike?

There's been a couple of glitches as it's still early days in development and we do have some specific requirements as a company. However, all these have been resolved or TP are looking at implementing certain elements that will help us use the app better.

As with any new tool / change, there is always a short period while people adjust to the new way of doing things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join now and be part of helping TP develop this app further.

Better overview of what we spend on travel - who, where, when.

Authorisation process for travel

Improving our travel policy

TravelPerk review by Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.

"Flawless UX and super-fast customer support"

What do you like best?

We've been using Travelperk at Enhancv for over 6 months now. It's really easy to use from booking a flight to a hotel room. We are really impressed with the customer support as well. We get a response within a few hours every time somethings not clear. It makes our Operations team's work so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we dislike up till this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go if you let your employees travel a lot. It's a time saver for everyone.

Each employee can go ahead and book their hotel/flight for their business trip. No need for the operations team to assist in any way.

Flights/hotels are in one place. If you can't find the hotel within the platform, the guys from customer support find it for you in no time.

You have flights/hotels/dates of upcoming trips all in one place.

TravelPerk review by Ariel J.
Ariel J.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love that you're able to book flights directly from the site and if there is any problem or question, it can be resolved within Travel Perk. The support team is extremely helpful and patient! We've had to contact them quite a bit since signing up, just because plans change and all details might not be known, but the team has been super helpful, and it's appreciated.

What do you dislike?

It's not a huge dislike, but I would like the be able to book the hotel as an additional step right after purchasing flight. It's not always necessary, but I would like to see it more streamlined in the itinerary.

It takes the hassle off trying to contact the airlines and wait on hold. Frees up a lot of time.

TravelPerk review by Jordi C.
Jordi C.

"Easy to use and very efficient to organise your trip"

What do you like best?

TravelPerk allows to easily buy the plane tickets and book hotels for your trip directly from a web-page. It is not needed to give detailed and, sometimes even complicated, instructions to a travel agency agent in order to get the tickets or book the hotel you want. You can organize your business trips easily as you are used to organize your personal trips. In addition, they store your travel data and you do not need to fill complex forms. The management of the travel approvals is also very easy since it is fully automated.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was that in case of two persons traveling, it was not trivial to specify if you wanted one or two rooms until you selected one of the rooms presented.

The time spent to buy tickets and book hotels is shorter than with conventional travel agencies. The management of the travel approvals is very easy since it is fully automated.

TravelPerk review by Lily Z.
Lily Z.

"Great combo of automation and personal service"

What do you like best?

The interface is surprisingly clean for a travel app. Search is simple. By far the best feature is the customer service, should you write in the chat. I had to add a route and Georgina checked with me the logistics and pricing. I also like that the accommodation is sourced straight from Booking.com, so you can read the rather thorough reviews there.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above, the search doesn't find as many routes as other sites (i.e., Skyscanner). In this case you have to chat with an agent for them to add it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app requires some degree of comfort with technology, as the UI is very sleek and Web 2.0 and may not be immediately understood to older users.

This app greatly streamlines business travel, from booking to expensing. It also puts the human touch back into the process, if you get to check your route with an agent. She even tried to find me a better route.

TravelPerk review by Jordi S.
Jordi S.

"Easy to use and problem solving"

What do you like best?

Easy, intuitive and much more fast and reliable than our previous company's travel booking agency.

Everyone in our office is able to book complete travels from start to finish with ease and rapidly. I haven't found a reason not to use it instead of conventional booking services.

What do you dislike?

I had a doubt on which department I had to bill one of my travels due to not being displayed intuitively. Once I got it clear worked flawlessly

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find yourself struggling to organize or book complete travels for your company try using TravelPerk, you won't go back to your previous system!

Rationalization of travel expenses, flexibility to book multiple options of travel and reliable customer support.

TravelPerk review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Excellent experience, ingenious convenience "

What do you like best?

First, we use TravelPerk to book all business travel for our sale employees and appreciate the most, that finally we found a service that provides one invoice for all. In the past, we needed to book everything separately and take care about the invoices, which is always more struggle than fun. This times are over thanks to TravelPerk and their great product. Second, the User Experience of the product is outstanding. It's intuitive and easy to use and every single sales employee can book their travel now by themselves thanks to the option to implement your own guidelines and policies.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be able to book different airlines and provider in one trip. Instead, you need to create two trips right now to achieve that.

One invoice for all, each employee can manage their travel through one centralized tool, management has overview of all costs / spendings, fast and easy.

TravelPerk review by Nikita S.
Nikita S.

"Great experience at my new job"

What do you like best?

Just joined UTRUST today and my company introduced me to TravelPerk as I'm going to work remote and will visit the HQ very frequently. After a very simple setup and onboarding I was able to book my first ticket. The whole process took less than 20 minutes and I was happy to escape the UX challenges which CP.PT web site is pushing you through. Great job, TravelPerk! Glad to use your service!

What do you dislike?

Can't find anything yet - will share if/when find :)

I don't need to walk through the not-the-best-UX on CP.PT (train booking platform from Portuguese trains) each time I need to book a ticket to visit the HQ of my company

TravelPerk review by User in Gambling & Casinos
User in Gambling & Casinos

"A customer centric company"

What do you like best?

TravelPerk’s support is amazing, efficient and swift. The status and the progress of the issue is continuously updated. This is the very definition of customer centricity where the customer service understands, listens and acts in customer’s best interests. As a customer I know that they are doing everything possible to resolve the issue at hand.

I have been involved with customer support with other parties and from time to time encountered a situation when they do not understand that there is another person on the other side of the line and just follow a scenario with no intention to help the customer. TravelPerk operates in the opposite direction and put the customer in focus. TravelPerk is 100% committed to service their customers.

What do you dislike?

Haven't encountered the situation when I get to dislike anything..

Arranging travel and accommodation. The service has quality and the support is fantastic. They get the work done.

TravelPerk review by User

"I Love TravelPerk and all the features it has to offer "

What do you like best?

The way that it finds me the best available prices for any flights around the world and how a company big or small can make of use of this great Application. Finding the information on your personal flights is easy to find as using Travel Perks application is easy to navigate thru.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet :)if I had any comment it would be to maybe liven up the colors a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy way of connecting your company together with the knowledge of who is flying when and where and also for your company to book multiple of its employees flights easily.The ease in booking to making sure the employee knows his flight details is what makes this a super "Perk" to have in any big or small buisness.

it's easy to find my flights and for my company to also book them, and with more than 100people in a company this could be a challenging task with all the documentation and information. But travel perk acting like a communal hub between employee and employer makes it great and easy to use.

TravelPerk review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly and displays all the information nicely. Searching flights is easy and it corresponds well with google flights which is impressive. Searching hotels was easy also as all the filters are clear and really help with narrowing your search. It is all displayed beautifully and clearly. I have booked a lot of travel in my time and this was definitely up there as a positive experience which is rare when booking travel...

What do you dislike?

It took a few tries to realize you have to book everything in the same sitting. This can be difficult if you are still waiting on some information. For example, I wanted to book my plane tickets as prices tend to go up so the earlier the better. However, I wanted to wait to see if I could stay at a friends place so I didn't want to book the hotel at the same time. But eventually I booked it all assuming I couldn't stay with my friend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is an option to add your loyalty program with airlines, you just have to find it. That is a little difficult.

Providing flights and hotel in another country for a conference.

TravelPerk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good prices for airplane tickets"

What do you like best?

I do not know how TravelPerk works but the prices in the portal were cheaper than in the common search engines.

Also the facility to make the process and pay is fast and reliable.

I have used to book trips from south America to Europe and the opposite.

Also the company have book airplane tickets in my behalf and I just receive the notification via email from TravelPerk. So I do not have to expect a further notification from my company with the reservation number.

What do you dislike?

I do not trust much the user interface where you set your prefer miles program. If you do not set it before searching for the flight it does not appear during the booking process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A company with budget benefits to travel should really considerer handover this transactions to TravelPerk.

I had a budge for business flights and by booking them with TravelPerk I do not have to give additional reports to my company.

TravelPerk review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Nice to have instant and intelligent support from a human"

What do you like best?

I only recently abandoned my 'old ways' and started using TravelPerk but on my very first trip the decision proved to be a good one. I couldn't get into the building of my accommodation (that was not a hotel, therefore there was no permanent reception) and I couldn't reach the numbers the host gave for contact. I had to rush to my meeting, but sent a quick message to the TravelPerk support desk and they replied within 5 minutes. My problem was quickly solved and I could check-in after my meeting ended. I'm used to having to liaise with bots on online support channels, so I was delighted to have a human at the other end of the chat, who could empathise with my situation and solve my problem autonomously while I could pay attention to my meeting.

What do you dislike?

I haven't (yet) experienced anything that I disliked so far, but I only just returned from my first trip booked via TravelPerk. So far so good :-).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a busy professional, TravelPerk seems to stand out from the competition with its support.

The staff of my company travels a lot to international business meetings, so having a single user-friendly platform where we can book travel and accommodation is greatly beneficial.

TravelPerk review by Tomaso V.
Tomaso V.

"Quick and punctual, no issues at all"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the service of TravelPerk during my last business trip. There were moments in which it was necessary to "improvise" a bit, and resolve last-minute problems with transportation, transfers, hotel check outs and so on. I must say TravelPerk was always very punctual ana quick in their assistance, which is something of great importance when you are not at home and want everything to go as smoothly as possible.

Very well done!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to report. As I said above, everything went very smoothly.

My company no longer has to organize its employees' business trips on its own, but can now count on the help of TravelPerk who arranges everything well on advance, quickly and punctually.

TravelPerk review by Oscar F.
Oscar F.

"A cool and easy to use interface to book my trips"

What do you like best?

Recently my company has moved to use Travelperk and I'm very satisfied so far.

The UI is very nice and easy to use. Also, login is easy, since it's integrated with Google. I was able to search my flight and book it in a few minutes without any issues.

What do you dislike?

The only small thing that confused me, was the form to add a travel document. At first sight, I didn't notice that I had to scroll down to fill in some fields that were not visible to me. But it only took me 10 seconds to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cool interface, easy to use, intuitive. Easy log in, integrated with Google and others.

I used Travelperk to book flights and hotels for my business trips. It allows me to book them with a nice interface without the need to go to a travel agency website and having to use my credit card, since it's directly invoiced to my company.

TravelPerk review by Lluis G.
Lluis G.

"Quick, Easy and good support"

What do you like best?

An easy way to book the flights and the whole process was so fast. I had a little problem, I phoned the support team and within minutes it was all solved! They picked up the phone instantly and the way they treated me was so nice, you don't find this everywhere.

I will definitely use TravelPerk on my next flights.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike, This was the first time using it and I found it very intuitive to use. Everything was correct, nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform makes it very easy for the user to book the flights (and the accommodation and more), it is user-friendly and very intuitive. Also, it saves a lot of time and headache for the company, as the only thing they have to do is approve the one itinerary you have selected. Once it's done, there is nothing more you have to worry about.

The way I booked company flights before TravelPerk was a bit tedious as we had to go back and forth with the offers and prices. Now, I just choose a flight and when it's confirmed by the person in charge it is booked automatically.

Also, if the minimum problem happens, their response on the phone is instant. In my case, they have to phone the airline for changing one thing regarding the flight. So they did, they email me all the possibilities and when one of them was confirmed they took care of it. Very satisfied.

TravelPerk review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"Great Travel platform for your allround travel needs"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and user friendly tool, Quick responses, great overview about different offers, transparent filter system for different travel options. Even if some details are difficult to solve by yourself on the homepage, the travelperk employees are quick in their responses and help to their utmost extent to find solutions for your specific needs.

What do you dislike?

In rare occasions, when a travel itinerary becomes very complex (multi city flights with domestic connections etc.) the coordination becomes challenging... but so far there always was a satisfactory solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Chat option is very helpful and usually very immediate. When I wasn`t able to find exactly the flight connection I needed, one of the chat service employees was able to help me out and found the connections I needed. Even when I needed to check luggage on an inner domestic Mexican flight and it was impossible to book that checked luggage piece ahead of time, Travel perk provided good information on how I would be able to add the required luggage myself at the local airport. I very much recommend being in personal contact to get the best possible service.

We need a one-contact platform, who can solve all logistic challenges the usual business trip presents

TravelPerk review by Maryla D.
Maryla D.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use travelperk. The website is so simple, prices are great and the whole process of planning a trip is really fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't have a possibility of booking a trip for 2 people but for different dates. Or if there is this option, I couldn't find it. Sometimes I need to book one trip for a couple of people but we all come back on a different day and then I had to book 3 separate trips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect solution for any company to manage their business trips in one place!

I love it that I don't need to ask for my company credit card or use my own card and then get reimbursed. It's all centralised and we can see in the end who had how many trips and it's easier to assess when it's the best time to go to which countries.

TravelPerk review by Vassilena V.
Vassilena V.

"A great service that saves you time and effort"

What do you like best?

TravelPerk is very easy to use and makes booking a breeze. We had to organize a remote work week for all the marketing team members - that's people traveling to Slovakia, Israel, Poland, whatever. With TravelPerk it was easy to book flights, reserve accommodation, and the best thing is our Finance manager didn't have to do a thing - all invoices come straight to her! She was the one to make us use it and it's good that she did. I can only imagine the time savings a team of 40+ might have.

Their team is super helpful and available, answering any question we've had so far within a 24 hour period.

What do you dislike?

There's still work to automate Airbnb bookings and it takes a bit more time, but it still works.

We're using TravelPerk to reserve flights and accommodation for our team and automate the invoicing of these services.

TravelPerk review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Just what I needed in a pinch!"

What do you like best?

One late Saturday night, I had to need to book travel for an employee to travel for a meeting on Sunday. My company is relatively new and I needed a way not to be present at check-in since I wasn't traveling with the employee to preset the credit card for the security check. I tried a couple of websites all of them required me to actually speak to someone before obtaining access to their product. Useless on a weekend! Then I came across TravelPerk who allowed me to have full access to app after registration to successfully book the segment needed in a seamless way. WOW! I was floored! But that wasn't all, their responsive customer staff was also available via chat when no one way else was and they were super helpful in correcting Trip name which I misspelled.

What do you dislike?

Web to Mobile App parity is important to me. I wasn't able to see my picture I could see in the web app on the mobile app. I wish I could edit the Trip Name and modify/add to the trip without contacting support. Reaching out to book seats manually is also a pain too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! So many great features!

Booking Travel for Employees Seamless and auditable.

TravelPerk review by Paras D.
Paras D.

"TravelPerk is a quick and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I liked the various options flight booking and filtering options for both flights and hotels.The approval system was well designed

Customer support was helpful and to help me out with options. My flight wasn't available when they tried to book it and customer support from travelperk gave me other options which were also very suitable

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that i disliked.....................................................................................................................

Customer service could have been quicker though

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend other businesses to adopt TravelPerk because its a easy to use tool which simplifies the process of handling work related trips for the companies and makes it easy for the user.

There is a lot of communication overhead reduced by this tool on both the sides of the platform, the user using and also the company.

My company uses TravelPerk for helping employees choose flight and hotels for work trips and also relocating to a new city. The company can set constraints of amounts and categories of flights/hotels and user can pick the best suitable option

TravelPerk review by Tom D.
Tom D.

"Best travel booking company for work... with great customer service."

What do you like best?

The customer support and ability to leave things with them and know they will get resolved is incredibly valuable. The user experience and incredible and allows you to plug in all of your rewards programs and automatically add them to your trip plans. I've had to change trips and plans a couple times and they are very responsive on chat and generally solve all problems within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

On mobile you can't create a trip which is frustrating if you want to get things moving while you're on the go. It's often difficult to click through to check in from the email you receive from TravelPerk, so an improvement in this process would be helpful. It would be great if they had a phone app that held all the information I need instead of having to dig through my email when I am about to fly somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The switch was made incredibly easy for us as our ops team made sure all of our data was transferred over from the our previous service, so we were up and running immediately. I would say this process is crucial for the uptake internally.

Booking travel for work is stressful and having to book on personal credit cards and expense is a timely process. TravelPerk makes booking work travel incredibly seamless.

TravelPerk review by Roman S.
Roman S.

"Smooth, user-friendly and reliable service"

What do you like best?

It truly seems a one of a kind type of service that I wish I had years ago at work. Booked almost a dozen trips in two months using TravelPerk and it's been an absolute pleasure. The few touchpoints I had with their CS team were mostly follow-ups to special requests made for hotels and flight bookings and they were always to the point and quick to process the query. The whole product offering just works, which is how you want your travels and accommodation to be :-)

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far, only thoughts / suggestions.

1) It would be good to have a series of icons above each flight options or hotel suggestions generated that indicated things like flexible change of bookings without extra charge, free cancellation and it would be awesome if the Airbnb platform was properly integrated, but I guess that has less to do with TravelPerk and more with Airbnb.

2) Also concerning the trip notifications, when travelling in groups of multiple people, I feel that the information could be organised better. Lots of scrolling and looking for the right information.

3) So far for flights, check in has only been available 24 hours in advance and what would be incredible is a direct integration of mobile passes hot-linked from the app/email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an end user and you're coming from having a travel team managing your bookings, then you'll be very happy switching to this product. The standout here is incredibly fast customer service. Although they usually set expectations for replies to queries within a few hours, mine have always been answered in minutes or maximum under an hour.

From an end-user perspective, definitely saving on time the back and forth with office/travel team.

TravelPerk review by Leon S.
Leon S.

"Travel booking made easier and faster"

What do you like best?

The site is very user friendly, almost to the point of intuitive. I am very amazed at the speed of response of TravelPerk's support team, compared to my previous travel agents.

What do you dislike?

The need to ensure all details are correct before proceeding with any booking is vital.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been a user of multiple travel agents and software. By far, TravelPerk has been able the only travel solutions provider that meets all my requirements in terms of pricing, ease of use, price comparison and ease of booking. Not to mention, their customer support team is very responsive and available 24/7.

As a rather frequent traveller, TravelPerk has provided me with the ease of booking flights and accomodations with practically a click or two. Comparing to my previous travel agents, I am able to select my preferred flight and accommodation.

The niftiest feature which I love most on TravelPerk is the combination of a map view while booking a hotel. By knowing where the hotel is, I am able to gauge my travel distance to my customer site.

TravelPerk review by Arielle A.
Arielle A.

"Planning a last minute professional trip with Travel Perk"

What do you like best?

I really liked the fact that we can make our trip dafts and keep them for later.

It is very adapted to the professional environment where you can be easily cut in every of your mission and you are not meant to start everything from the start everytime

What do you dislike?

If you try to book the trip for several members, they are meant to do the exact same trip; it is not possible to take one way for several people and different returns for example.

So if you're planning for 5 people, you have to plan and check out for 5 different trips. (Or I did not understand how to do it, even by looking for it !)

Mainly because the payments are centralised and that it easily generates all the invoices. For our company which has several entities, it is very easy to chose the entity which is concerned to directly have the corresponding invoice

TravelPerk review by olga s.
olga s.

"Really great service for free! The best for booking and managing company transfers"

What do you like best?

Booking the trips is no more a headache! The platform is very simple and intuitive in use and we do not get anxious anymore while booking cause we know that travelperk operators will always help with everything. It's really great to have everything concerning one trip in one place and what more - in one invoice too!

What do you dislike?

my colleague is not fluent in English, so it's a bit difficult for her to chat with an operator and this is the only limit I find in TravelPerk. but we have been contacted by an italian speaking commercial so I think growing up they will get more international speaking operators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you would hardly like to return to your previous booking routine after experiencing TravelPerk!

1. your operators are always present and ready to help with any problem concerning the trip

2. my colleagues can book by themselves their trips (saves working time) and have their profiles and documents saved for booking

3. no more problems with the invoices - you get them the same moment the trip is booked

4. you can always get assistance during the trip

5. monitoring and managing the trips became very simple and istantaneous

TravelPerk review by Paula B.
Paula B.

"Great service -Save a lot of time and hassle"

What do you like best?

It's a free tool that combines the perks of searching for your own flights and hotels online (no travel agents involved, so much faster and more dynamic) plus the advantages of having all the expenses and reports in one place. They also have great support line- you can actually talk to someone (not machines) that can fix any issue with your travel, like a travel agent would do. We had to change a flight and the process was super smooth and easy. And, IT'S FREE!

What do you dislike?

You can ask support to book an Airbnb, but an automatic integration would Airbnb would be nice.

It saves us TIME- no emails back and forth, and allows us to have all the invoices and reports in one place. It's like having a private travel agent for free, and with a much faster and smooth process, their seacrh engine is super intuitive.

TravelPerk review by Anca O.
Anca O.

"Fast and efficient "

What do you like best?

The favorite option for the while company

What do you dislike?

the process of booking an air bnb, too long

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that if you have questions you ask, they are super friendly and available at all times . The work that TRAVELPERK takes away from me as an office manager not only is it a lot but also helps to have everything in one place. Another thing I love is the way the invoices are done and are super simple. One recomendation would be to have the easy option to use PayPal.

It would be handy to have what is the option for the admin to be able to send a welcome email. (I've had to delete a new user and re add it because they couldn't find their welcome email that was sent to them when we started using the platform)

I basically only have good things to say about it, I love the option of adding different payment cards and billing options, we have a bigger business therefore makes life so much easier. The users so far seem happy and having the admin as a filter before purchasing allows us to control and see the use of each person. Perhaps when we have 300 or more different people traveling it'll be a lot harder but for now, it's a breeze. Thank you

The time 'wasted' in asking staff for their personal details and their availability of traveling

Learn more about TravelPerk

TravelPerk Videos

Learning about TravelPerk?

* We monitor all TravelPerk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.