TRAXTimeCard

TRAXTimeCard provides a single comprehensive, affordable and easy to use system for all of your online payroll and human resource needs. We are one of the few companies to offer tax filing and direct deposit at no extra charge and fully integrated employee time tracking.

Work for TRAXTimeCard?
Adp run 2x.png

Learning about TRAXTimeCard?

TRAXTimeCard Reviews

Showing 5 TRAXTimeCard reviews
TRAXTimeCard review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

TRAXPayroll got the job done, but not glamorously

What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to see my pay stub summaries very clearly, and that I could see a schedule of when/how much I was paid. I also liked that it was integrated right into BambooHR (though not really that cleanly).

Mostly, I like that it made the payroll all digital so I never had to receive paper checks or timesheets.

What do you dislike?

I really found the interface for TRAX payroll to be a little ugly. I'm not usually very picky about this, but it looked like the software was designed in the 90's and that it hadn't been redesigned since. Also, navigating their dashboards wasn't exactly easy. I found the distinction between Timesheet and Paystub a little confusing within their platform.

I also think that it could have included some better dashboards showing my income and how it was affected by taxes, insurance, etc. and how it grew over time.

The whole platform seemed like it was a little too complex for how much it actually accomplished. Always felt like there was more information stored within their databases than they were actually using in their dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options. TRAX seems a bit outdated, and there are many "younger" products out there that probably have a cleaner interface and many of the same (or more!) features.

It was essentially used by our company, Graphiq, as our Payroll tracking solutions for HR and all of our employees. If you needed to download/find historical paystubs or timesheets, you could see them within TRAX payroll (from within BambooHR).

For me the biggest benefit was me and my coworkers being able to download our historical payments, instead of keeping paper records.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TRAXTimeCard
TRAXTimeCard review by <span>Riane T.</span>
Riane T.

Nice option for small business payroll

What do you like best?

I have been doing business with TRAX for a few years now and unlike many other programs I use, I have made actual relationships with their fantastic customer support reps! Their response time has always been remarkable and their great attitudes are contagious.

What do you dislike?

Although their customer support is amazing and I don't mind reaching out to them when I have a question, I wish I didn't have to as much. I feel like the program took a while to get the hang of and is somewhat tricky teaching my new employees. It is a superb service that could be made easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The serviec provided with the cost makes TRAX a great value.

TRAX helps me with payroll for my small business as well as tax filing and direct depositing for my employees.

What Payroll solution do you use?

TRAXTimeCard review by <span>ALEXANDER S.</span>
ALEXANDER S.

good payroll software

What do you like best?

TRAXpayroll is a good quality software easy to setup learn and use I like it ... and use it at work

What do you dislike?

nothing I like the TRAXpayroll software .

Recommendations to others considering the product

good software easy to use

paying on time employees and time tracking easy

TRAXTimeCard review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Best choice for time card

What do you like best?

The software is a simple product that manages all time clock functions. Very simple to use off Widows.

What do you dislike?

older fonts makes the current software look older, the interface could do a little update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update fonts

Less need of man hours keeping track of HR duties. Saves time for fixing errors and lunch times and breaks.

TRAXTimeCard review by User in Computer Software

Great customer support

What do you like best?

I love their customer service, some of the best in the industry! It's also really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changes need to be made, but they are extremely receptive to feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trax is the most user friendly option and their support is unbeatable!

We needed to smoothen our payroll process and eliminate all of the paper trails.

Learning about TRAXTimeCard?

* We monitor all TRAXTimeCard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.