G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

Trello

(3,204)

Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into cards and boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on it, and where something is in process.

Work for Trello?

Learning about Trello?

Trello Reviews

Ask Trello a Question
Showing 3,243 Trello reviews
Trello review by Valentina G.
Valentina G.

"It's very visual and animated"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trello
Trello review by Administrator
View Original

"The ease of trello"

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Trello review by amanda r.
amanda r.

"Util para diario"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor que tiene la aplicacion es que es un tablero compartido entre varios compa├▒eros de trabajo, sin necesidad de ocupar espacio fisico, el cual es muy valioso en una oficina tan amplia como la nuestra, a parte de no cargarse la estetica de nuestro entorno laboral, sin duda es una herramienta muy util a la hora de trabajar con mas compa├▒eros y a la hora de compartir listas de trabajos

What do you dislike?

Lo unico que no me gusta de esta aplicacion es que si en algun momento tenemos problemas de conexi├│n en la red local de la oficina, podriamos perder la informacion y el listado de nuestro planing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podriamos recomendar esta aplicacion, tanto como la ultima esquisitez de ferrá adriá, en su restaurante de 2 estrellas michelin, es la mejor aplicacion para la organizacion de equipos, tareas, y de mas utilidades en nuestro dia a dia en la oficina y en el tema personal tambien podemos organizar nuestras reuniones familiares y de mas

nos ha ayudado a comunicarnos con los otros compa├▒eros

Trello review by Andreina Z.
Andreina Z.

"The best tools to work on projects as a team."

What do you like best?

In the design department we use trello, for some simple reasons, we can first organize the work, we can also communicate with the different departments of the company to continue with the activities and finish our work on time, I also like trello because it can add any type of activity, it adapts to almost any job, it is very good to upload images, documents and share them with my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like about trello is that it does not allow me to prioritize the tasks I want, besides that the size of the files to load is very limited, another of the disadvantages that make me feel a little uncomfortable is its search engine, because that does not find what I need, but they are small things, since trello is still a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that will keep you organized in every way, it is advisable to study the features that your project will need to check if trello meets what you need, however you have the option of adding additional add-ons.

It allows us to organize and follow the activities and projects in a simple way, besides that each team member focuses on the assigned activities, this allows us to have more productivity at work and, therefore, a better delivery time.

Trello review by China P.
China P.

"Very easy to keep track of all my tasks without adding them into my calendar"

What do you like best?

I like that everything can be broken down into different categories and as many of them as I'd like to have. I am able to have team boards that I share with people as well as different personal boards as well. I actually started using this with the company I work for and there are a lot of team boards we use and share which is awesome since it gives us the ability to see what we are all working on easily. I use it on a personal level as well since I have so much going on that sometimes it just helps to see it in black and white written out for you.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you don't pay for the premium version you are only allowed 1 add-on to each board. Only 2 people in our company have Gold accounts and they will put multiple add-ons onto a board but as an individual, if I try to use it the system wants me to pay for the Gold version. One of the best features we have found is the calendar view. The calendar view gives you a way to look at all of your due dates at one time instead of having to look through different cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use their add-ons you will need to purchase a Gold account. Other than that I absolutely love this product.

We are solving the process of knowing what each team member is doing and when. We have realized that using the team boards helps our Company immensely.

Trello review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Planning and Executing with Trello "

What do you like best?

What i like best of Trello is the simplicity of the dashboards. I┬┤ve used other software and apps before, but it always seems too complicated, even worst than using pencil and paper. But Trello is all oposite. It┬┤s a really useful tool for personal, and work purposes. I personally use it for both, as an Analyst, i have a set of tasks on my everyday routine, and Trello helps me to keep it all organized chronologically. Also, as a college student, Trello helps me to keep notes of my homework and the projects of my classes. This is an app i plan to use for long. The best about Trello is the fact that you can plug your work team, so that they can see what┬┤s the work to do. Also, you can attach documents to the lists, set checklists, and final dates to your tasks. This is just an amazing application. Thanks, Trello...

What do you dislike?

The fact is that i have not found yet something negative about Trello. I t does not mean there are no cons about Trello, ad you┬┤ll be hearing about me if that day comes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember to always search new ways for use this tool.

Organizing tasks, Project phases.

Trello review by alex m.
alex m.

"Nice app for everybody"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use this app. It allows us to collaborate in an agile way. It has been a great discovery in our company. No doubt. The way we work has changed us.

Implementing agile procedures is very easy with Trello.

The possibilities of collaboration are unlimited. Simplicity is infinite.

What do you dislike?

I can not criticize anything about this app. It seems simple, simple, beautiful and perfect.

I am sure that in the future the manufacturer will continue to improve the application to meet new demands.

We really love it. Thank you Trello for all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Use it. There is not better app in the market. It's quasi-perfect and the application is in continuous improvement.

Trello is a great help to implement agile methodologies. Without this platform it would be impossible for us to be so agile.

We have saved costs. We have reduced time. We have improved our performance.

We are very grateful to Trello.

Trello review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Streamlined and Simple"

What do you like best?

My small team uses this to manage our web design projects and it is extremely easy. Because we don't operate like a standard web design agency, this program allows us to pick and choose the features that we need, rather than throwing the kitchen sink at us.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of filtering options. I would like to be able to filter my projects by a number of criteria. Because we operate in a number of industries and types of designs, we need the ability to sort these projects by group. Unfortunately, that's all very much a manual process now and adds a lot of time to our day to day operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't believe Trello provides an agency-level model for project management software. I think this works very well for a department within a larger organization, and is easiest with few users.

We've improved visibility on our projects and have already seen the benefits in our schedule management. Because we utilize the calendar and the due dates features, we are able to keep track of what projects are the priority, and which ones we can take more time to develop. Additionally, we are using the integration with Toggl to help with tracking how long certain tasks take, so we aren't giving away development time at no cost. It's very helpful that this integration happened automatically.

Trello review by Genderson M.
Genderson M.

"Simple and hassle-free functionality to manage projects."

What do you like best?

The easiest way to organize, archive and create reminder of work and remaining tasks, it is amazing the shortcuts that you can have with this platform because you can drag and drop the annotation cards to organize it where you need it, the uploaded files have an excellent preview where You can see or download the document.

What do you dislike?

Although everything on its front page has an incredible interface but some of the functions do not work as they should, like the calendar and some labels, since the calendar only shows the task until the deadline and the labels are only by color, I would like You could put some text on the labels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to integrate to Trello thanks to it is very intuitive and with the tools at a glance, in addition to briefly showing the name of the tool.

Its viability and intuitive interface gave us an advantage in the integration of this platform in the scope of work and assignment of tasks in the project, the integration of the groups and contact is greatly facilitated and the communication improves significantly.

Trello review by Roy B.
Roy B.

"If you want to organize your day and your life matters."

What do you like best?

I think it's great how fast and easy it is to access the platform, the registration is very easy, it's very intuitive and graphic, which allowed me to quickly understand the functionality of your workspace very well organized and efficient, the platform is organized in a simple way and everything I can concentrate on my board, to establish the tasks of a project time of completion and also it is very useful to separate them by pending, in course and completed.

What do you dislike?

It is very disappointing that it does not allow you to relate the different boards created to know when dates, deadlines and tasks coincide, it would be very useful to have efficiency data analysis to control work times efficiently, the options for working as a team they must improve and be more interactive and dynamic in order to establish better controls and communications among the participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you consider a simple platform and without many complications to manage your projects, Trello will leave you very satisfied and satisfied with their performance and management tools. If you are very demanding and you are looking for a professional appearance and technical results, you will surely be unhappy with the results.

In each project that we carry out in the office it is necessary to establish deadlines, tasks and dates of delivery of each stage or face of the project in that way the platform provides us with the necessary tools to establish each project on the boards and define the tasks of each one in Based on the time available, the notifications work correctly and are very useful to track progress.

Trello review by Emilia A.
Emilia A.

"Structured and organized tasks in the best way."

What do you like best?

It is very useful for me to organize and do my tasks since most of the time I lose my order and finish doing other jobs instead of finishing my main tasks, I love the tools it provides as they are easy to use and it takes very little time to learn how to use them correctly also has an incredible interface and very pleasant to look at as it presents everything in a very organized way.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that I do not have much to complain about this platform because it has everything it takes to organize your tasks, the one serious thing is that many times the changes are not saved if the internet is not stable, I I would like to be able to have advantages of saving tasks as it is saved automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best options to start using project managers since it offers all the properties you may need besides having a comfortable and intuitive interface.

It is a very good solution to assign tasks and make notes of pending work, also solves the reminders of what to do from day to day, also gives you an excellent preview with title to know the work to be done.

Trello review by Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

"Better for personal use"

What do you like best?

I like the set-up of projects and task items. I have each different block/unit that pertains to a particular project. then, from there I break it down to tasks. Within each task, you can do checkboxes to show the progress. You are able to add due dates to put something along. You are able to adjust your list order. You are able to customize your background.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes feels a little too basic. I could be as easily writing this down on a piece of paper which could be a pro for some people. The tiles going in a horizontal path. Couldn't layer tiles down. You can't really delete anything. Only archive it or move it. Within the tiles, I would like to have check off for the main topics, not just within that particular block.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't use it for general day to day tasks. I would use it on projects with clear and defined objectives. Also, a project that may have specific chunks due at different times.

We are playing around with different project management tools. This one benefits my company because multiple people can have access to the boards. I use to organize everything in OneNote, but this has wider accessibility.

Trello review by Nylyoriam P.
Nylyoriam P.

"The best way to manage your projects"

What do you like best?

You can organize your projects on cards, in which you can list and label the tasks that your team must meet, it is colorful which allows a better visual tracking of the execution of the projects, another of the actions that I think is excellent is uploading documents and multimedia files, integrates perfectly with your email, you can set project execution times

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to follow up the tasks if you have more than 5 projects in execution, it would also be necessary to buy the paid version in order to have access to all the additional tools and make the most of it. However, the free version is excellent

It was very difficult to integrate the work of all the units that make up the Foundation, with this application it became much easier to organize ourselves and know which areas had priority and which projects should be ready first, it was excellent to improve the pace of work of the whole team

Trello review by Jen G.
Jen G.

"Trello helps me keep my projects organized"

What do you like best?

Trello is so user-friendly that you can't help but like using it. It helps to keep projects and project tasks organized easily and efficiently. As a freelancer with multiple projects going at any time, it helps me to organize and prioritize. It's also quick and simple to mark a task or project completed. The drag and drop interface is clean and easy to get a quick overview of where you're at with things. I really love it.

What do you dislike?

I really have yet to find anything I dislike about Trello at this point.

Trello helps keep you organized, on task and lets you view your projects easily and quickly. The flexibility and organization is ideal for any busy person or business and the easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to learn quickly and simply. You can even add cards on the go with email to card and much more. Want to extend Trello, easily done with a number of different "power-ups". Integrate with other programs and software, making work easier!

Trello review by Francheska U.
Francheska U.

"Organize the activities and projects of your company in a very comfortable way."

What do you like best?

It is one of my favorite Project Management Software, for several reasons, first its interface is very light and loads fast on any computer, it is also easy to use, all your options are in sight, you can have many boards at once and You can do the number of tasks you want, it is very good to work in conjunction with your colleagues because in this way they will keep up to date with the work they must do.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like is that it is a difficult task to find something with your search engine, I would also like to customize my board since it only allows me to change the background and only have a few colors, I could also say that the free version of Trello is very limited in terms of options, so I do not recommend it for projects that require many statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider first doing studies of how many features your projects and activities may need before using Trello, because it might not meet what you need, however I can say that it adapts to any work environment without any problem.

If it is an excellent tool that helps us to join ideas from all the departments of my work, it also allows us to be a little more productive since each member is responsible for carrying out their specific task.

Trello review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Trello is great for keeping remote employees on task"

What do you like best?

I like that Trello works in the cloud. This allows people who are remote the ability to create task lists, share them with specific people on their teams, view task lists, add items to the list, and move items to "complete.".

What do you dislike?

This is a very well designed application. It works very well on all platforms. I typically can find problems or desired features with just about any application, but I can't say the same for Trello. The most I can say is please don't start charging a fee for the use of this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't stop with using it just for business reasons; use it for your family too!

We have people in remote areas of the world. We use Trello to make sure we know what is required to get the job done and make sure it is on-track to be complete. Personally, I also use Trello for may lists that I share with my family. I even have a grocery list that family members can add items to so I don't miss buying what is needed when I go shopping.

Trello review by Shazmin M.
Shazmin M.

"Great and Versatile for Project Management"

What do you like best?

Really like being able to easily move around tasks the most and seeing changes in real time for everyone on the board - makes it easy to really see at what stage a current feature is for a project, and to see a very wholistic review of the pace of a product being built.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the horizontal scroll - I like to organize things by what was done for the week and so I have a new column for each week, which can get very long an extensive for certain features being built. My reason for using Trello like this is to see what we did or did not accomplish for the week and how we can improve/catch up on things if we fall behind.

I'm helping build features for an open-source project called LionBot, which is a FB Messenger Bot that can answer questions about Columbia University using NLP. The benefits that I've realized is that it helps us stick to agile development so we can churn out features in a limited amount of time because it helps us become more efficient about what we are doing!

Trello review by Molly B.
Molly B.

"Trello is great for organization"

What do you like best?

My definite favorite thing about trello is how organized and neat everything looks when it is all put together. It is simple and not too complicated or complex even when you have a lot of information put onto the website. I really enjoy the layout as well because again, it makes everything simple and easy to look at.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I would say I do not like or enjoy about Trello would have to be getting started with it. When I first started using the website, it was a little confusing as to what button did what and where everything went. For example, making a new board on Trello vs making a new list or card was confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations to others considering Trello would be to think about what you want in a project management website. There are a lot of things to look for, but personally organization is very important. This is why Trello should be a serious competitor against other project management websites.

I am just an assistant for a business owner, so I cannot speak for what business problems may be caused by this website. Aside from that, I can tell that there are definite benefits to using it. I think it is really helpful in getting things organized and seeing it all in one space as well as being able to check things off as you get them done.

Trello review by Mar├şa Fernanda E.
Mar├şa Fernanda E.

" The best in team organization and collaboration"

What do you like best?

Its boards allow me to have a planning and organization of my projects, tasks, events and meetings. As I usually work with different teams I always suggest their use in order to be in tune with each of them and not lose any detail, activity or event of importance, this way we are synchronized and can comprate opinions, documents and work together when necessary .

What do you dislike?

It is a tool that was well thought out and developed to organize and work as a team, all the people with whom I work are frankly delighted with its use and I have not received any criticism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trello allows an effective and collaborative communication with its work teams and allows it to maintain an order of everything it does, its interface is very pleasant, easy to use, of excellent quality and usefulness. Forget loose agendas and stikers.

By working with different teams or companies I can achieve a collaborative work with each of them without losing my north or the tasks I carry out with each one of them. Excellent organizational tool

Trello review by Ele R.
Ele R.

"Pizarra para el trabajo en equipo"

What do you like best?

Trello es una herramienta online que permite tener siempre a la vista un esquema actualizado del proyecto o los proyectos en evolución. Permite que cualquier miembro del equipo edite la información relativa a cada actividad y compartan documentos de apoyo. Se pueden compartir imágenes, comentarios, nuevas etiquetas, marcar eventos en el calendario... Todo de forma muy sencilla y efectiva para el trabajo de un equipo de personas.

What do you dislike?

Las entradas que se crean no pueden ser eliminadas. Para quitarlas de la vista se pueden archivar. Tal vez sea un punto positivo para la transparencia del proyecto y evitar que se pierda cualquier informaci├│n compartida.

Todos los compa├▒eros de un equipo pueden permanecer al d├şa del desarrollo de un proyecto y con toda la informaci├│n disponible en esta aplicaci├│n. El calendario es muy ├║til para que todos est├ęn informados de los eventos futuros y no se retrase ninguna actividad, pudiendo consultarlo en cualquier lugar por medio de la app.

Trello review by Miriam S.
Miriam S.

"Useful Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to make cards of the main tasks I need to do. Each card can then have a checklist of what needs to be done to complete the task. This, visually, has been helpful for me to keep track of where I am with each task (I work better with a visual board than with a straight spreadsheet).

What do you dislike?

One thing I wish this had was a better way to communicate with team members. While team members are sent messages when a task/card has been assigned to them, the chat doesn't always notify. I would also prefer to have a general chat to the side of the board instead of just the chat within each card as I have found there are certain groups of tasks that needed a comment as opposed to just one card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for a virtual kanban board for managing their projects, this is a decent one to go with and is great for visually seeing how a project is progressing.

The benefit Trello provided was allowing me to keep up to date track of where my team members were with the tasks that had been assigned to them. For the first summer doing a technology refreshment in several buildings, I could assign members to different buildings, have them keep their cards up to date of where they were and, if for some reason one wasn't working a particular day and I sent someone else to continue their work, I could look at the board, see where they had stopped and have the next person pick things up where they had been left off.

Trello review by Arpad S.
Arpad S.

"Current choice for personal and team project management"

What do you like best?

For a designer like me it's very important to see the status of a project / task very quickly, and the kanban style Trello is very visual. You can create a list for each status like "To do", "To be discussed / Waiting for feedback", "On hold", "Done", etc. When you open your board (project) you can see immediately where your tasks are located - so you see the statuses very quickly.

Another thing that I like is how they handle the little tasks within the Trello cards, each of them has its own discussion thread where we can share documents (briefings usually) and pictures (end results usually).

What do you dislike?

The default feature set is not very large, you'll need to be Gold member to active some of the important or essential features like adding a picture as background to your boards or adding a calendar with due dates for tasks / projects. For paid members there are very little to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a very gentle learning curve, if you're familiar with Kanban boards, you'll be a master of Trello very quickly. For visual persons it's a great choice, you'll see the status of your project in a glance. To get the most out of the system you'll need to be a gold member - at least the administrator of the boards.

Trello is a good substitute for communication and collaboration through email. It's very accessible, you can reach it from your mobile devices too and give feedback quickly. You'll see all the communication regarding a project or task and their statuses in a glance. It's our current choice for project management.

Trello review by sara s.
sara s.

"Outstanding team collaboration application."

What do you like best?

There is no doubt that Trello has become a better project management, project planing application because of its most interesting and powerful functions and features. For me and my team it has been a great collaboration platform. We manage our projects in very simple and easy way and cards those we can create and add any kind of file in it really impressive and useful. The most interesting thing I would like to highlight here is about the document collaboration that is really easy to do. All the task , collaboration, communication and content management are amazing and very prove that they are really useful for us.

What do you dislike?

As far as I am concerned with Trello it is doing a wonderful job. The things It allows us to do those are already great and unbelievable. Since I have been using this application I have not encountered any kind off bad thing or error which I have to show here. It is working really great. Even I would appreciate there well-developed application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommended effective tool for task management.

I have been using this application for many years and It is no daubt a perfect choice our organization have ever made. It is very useful product that is plays an important role in th accumplishment of our projects. I do not think so we will be moving on any other tool, because this application and its all services strongly satisfy us.

Trello review by Sophia T.
Sophia T.

"Like a whiteboard or note pads but way better"

What do you like best?

There are so many ways to keep track of things and communicate effectively as a team in this software. It's also able to be integrated with slack which makes things even better. For people involved in multiple projects, with different teams, you can keep things separated very easily.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to familiarize yourself with all of the features. It may help to look up some tutorials on how to basically get things started in the most effective way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take your time to get to know Trello or get in touch with a representative.

I have previously utilized Trello as a product owner and as a recruiter to keep track of what needs to be done and who needs to be reached out to. I am currently utilizing Trello as an IT analyst and executive assistant to track not only what goals I need to work on, but also what my team members are working on as well.

Trello review by KunYi W.
KunYi W.

"Quick Glance of All Tasks"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can move and classify tasks depending on its level of completeness/verification. As a team leader, it is much easier for me to know who did what, as well as who is working on what.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that boards can get messy if there are too many of them created. But then again, that is not an issue with the program, but rather an organizational flaw of the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest naming all boards properly since we had issues with a lack of workspace organization in the beginning. Other than that, I still need to try the new notification feature, but from past experience, please don't depend entirely on Trello notifications. You either get too much notifs or too little, so check often. Also, by default, Trello can have a pretty heavy flow of notifs, so if you prefer less notifications, you can always alter your settings with control panel.

For mobile users, I would like to warn you that it can glitch often, especially for older phones. I use the mobile app only for consultation, that's it. To be honest, I would recommend sticking to the computer version. It's much asier to use, and you also don't get spammed with notifs every second. (I am aware that you can set the nofi

I use it mainly for the student club UAV, which involves a group of students who build drones as a hobby. Our team is divided into different teams: Mechanical, Electrical, and Software, and Trello really helps us organize the tasks!

Trello review by Rebeca Carolina R.
Rebeca Carolina R.

"Direct your projects interactively."

What do you like best?

I love it because I can manage my tasks and projects in a very easy way, you can create cards in which you can add all kinds of files, texts, labels and other things. With trello you can update your team, as you can see the recent activities of each member, in addition to assigning independent tasks to each one to carry out the activities on time.

What do you dislike?

the background of the colors is very limited, you should be able to choose the color you want, you also have only one way to visualize the cards, it can be a bit annoying to have to see tasks only vertically and your search engine never finds what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good platform that will help a lot to keep you organized, you can adapt it to almost any work environment.

It is necessary for projects in which the files must be edited by several members, since the changes made by each member of the team are kept updated and I am notified if I forget something pending and important.

Trello review by Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.

"Organized and Happy"

What do you like best?

The fact that our entire team can sign in to trello and we can all see the same list. It makes it very efficient and effective to communicate for things that need done within our office.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could integrate it with out calendar on the computer so that if we add something to trello it would show up on our calendar if need be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product to use and will help you go from sticky notes to an organized yet clean office!

We have solved the problem of not being organized with out lab work and knowing when something arrived and when it needs to be done by. We have solved the communication barrier that sometimes happens with so many moving parts. We have benefited from using this as a reference to know where everything is at in the office and what needs to be done.

Trello review by Greivin Ra├║l N.
Greivin Ra├║l N.

"Trello for keeping a cool track"

What do you like best?

Trello is very helpful for keeping track on all my daily tasks. I have no less than 50 issues to treat by day, and it's been so easy to use and friendly. The prioritization task is pretty good for categorizing every task every day. It helps a lot on heavy days.

Right now, I can complete at leats 10% mores tasks than before thanks to using Trello for, and improving.

Due dates help too, and it is a fundamental feature to take on mind when choosing this type of app for helping you for organizing.

What do you dislike?

Maybe they can add more personalize options, but on the overall and for the objective it has been developed, is just perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So helpful on the daily trancking issues. Is a must at least to try it. An easy decision to make then...

keeping track on daily tasks and prioritizing all those tasks.

Trello review by Maria Elena Z.
Maria Elena Z.

"Great for organizing your projects"

What do you like best?

The way you organize the information of your projects on the board is simply great, through cards that indicate the details of the assignments that will have each of the members of your team, you can set delivery dates and make follow up on the activities in execution. You can upload audio and video files and add comments and tags to highlight some important note

What do you dislike?

You can have several projects in execution organized in the application, although I do not recommend it if there are more than three projects it is difficult to manage the cards and change details in them if you have more than three projects in execution since you should look for the information manually

It allowed us to organize the projects of our television unit, making an effective follow-up of the programming of our films in the different television channels. Additionally, the integration of the entire team to achieve the objectives of the foundation has been an important aspect for us

Trello review by Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.

"Be more productive and organized with this excellent tool."

What do you like best?

Trello has excellent options for planning and managing projects and tasks, allows you to collaborate in a very practical way, can share files and documents, also has a notification system that alerts you when something is about to expire, it is excellent to avoid meetings, because with this software all the members will stay updated with the tasks they must perform.

What do you dislike?

If your team is very large, the free version will not work because it is very limited in terms of features, another thing that I do not like is its search engine, since it does not find what I want, I can also say that the option to eliminate tasks It is not easily found.

With Trello I have been able to make my team always aware of the news of the projects, I also avoid annoying meetings and keeps me organized and let me know if I have something pending.

Trello review by Marina M.
Marina M.

"Great for team management"

What do you like best?

Trello is a great tool to organize and divide tasks, share progress with your team, follow how is the work of other teams going and keep track of everything you have accomplished. I like how easy it makes my life as a team leader, to assign tasks for each member and how much time it saves during a meeting or even to prepare for a meeting since I have quick access to everything the team did during the previous week.

What do you dislike?

It could be more interactive with other platforms, but maybe it is just me who does not know all the features the software provides. In general, the software really fits my needs and I cannot think of many things I do not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Mostly it saves time, especially my time as team leader. Instead of having my own notebook where I create the tasks for the week and later keep note of who will be responsible for what, I have this electronic version that allows me to never loose track of what I am planning and that allows for instant communication with people working with me. In addition, after I started using Trello to conduct meeting, team members stopped having excuses to why they did not finish some task, since they cannot deny it was assigned to them and thus that they were aware of this responsability. It makes my job much easier!

Trello review by Mariana B.
Mariana B.

"Manage your ideas and projects collaboratively."

What do you like best?

Excellent tool that helps me prioritize the pending tasks, also notifies me when I forget something, I can have many tables with what allows me to monitor my tasks and activities, as well as those of my team, what I like is what I can use Trello from wherever you are, as it is completely online and has a native application on Android and iOS.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be several ways to visualize the tasks, its interface is good, but it could improve more, and I think the integrations are a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool through which you can keep your team informed, so you do not find confusion and problems when you are developing a project.

It helps me to maintain communication with my team since I can manage and monitor the activities, which makes us more productive so that we execute the tasks on time.

Trello review by Boris A.
Boris A.

"Very easy to use, team collaboration software."

What do you like best?

Trello is very easy to use software because of its basic and user-friendly interface which allows you to start your work right away. It gives you the ability to create multiple projects with as many boards as you wish. The project workflow can be easily separated into the small parts which will make the project management much easier. At the same time, all the team members can negotiate connected to the project and write their own comments and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

So far Trello is doing a great job. What is advertised is done as expected. The only thing I will like to mention is the modern user interface. I would really like to have a new and fresh look for this software which will make the user experience more effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a free and easy to use project management software service and team collaboration tool I can say that the Trello is 100% for you and your team. It has all necessary functionality which can make the development process organized and productive. You can keep track all the progress of the project process with very easy to use boards.

We are using Trello mostly for project management, task assignment and for team collaboration. Even though Trello gives very basic functionality it is very easy to separate the project and tasks which in its turn makes the development process more productive and effective.

Trello review by Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

"LOVE TRELLO! "

What do you like best?

Trello is great because it starts off so basic, but you can use it for whatever you need! It is great that you can create multiple boards, but they can all be used together at the same time. I also like that I can add attachments and links simply by dragging it into the card.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Trello, but I do think it could be a little bit more user friendly. I feel like there could be a way to click on things less. Also, it would be nice to be able to upload our own photos on the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trello is amazing! Definitely take the leap! If you are going to be using Trello for your business, I also recommend looking into Trello For Business from Think Creative Collective.

I use Trello to plan my business! I keep track of my launches, social media strategy and to do lists. I even use it for my home life and have a board for meal planning and working out.

Trello review by Indira R.
Indira R.

"Work in an organized manner and follow up on your activities!"

What do you like best?

Trello contains an intuitive and easy to use design, with which I can organize all my tasks and projects, also notifies me by mail when a task is about to expire or when I have something important to do, it contains a very good history of activities what can see what my colleagues do and best of all is that you can also integrate third-party applications such as Gmail.

What do you dislike?

For very large projects, the free version is very limited in terms of functions, I also think that its interface should change its appearance to something newer, since it is very simple and basic, and finally, in the last few years that I have used trello they have not offered many new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that you can use from any device, you will have all the necessary options to carry out your project in a very productive way.

I can keep abreast of pending activities, and I have the option to share documents and files with my team in a quick and easy way.

Trello review by Jared F.
Jared F.

"Amazing list management for any tasks"

What do you like best?

The ability for Trello to pack in so many features in one application is amazing. I use Trello for all of my task scheduling at college, utilizing the Google calendar integrations and making lists to help me prioritize my work. I am also a website developer at a local ag startup, and we use a collaborative/team Trello board to manage our kanban development flows. The due dates on cards, ability to see labels, arranging the order of cards, linking cards to GitHub branches, and instant updating across all devices are the beginning to an endless list of helpful features on Trello.

What do you dislike?

On Trello, the card integrations, like GitHub branch linking or Google Calendar syncing, are called "Power-Ups". On a free account you can only use one integration at a time; if you want more you have to pay for an upgraded Trello account. It frustrates me because I am frugal and do not want to pay, so I only ever user one Power-Up on my boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look online for how other people organize their boards. The hardest part of using Trello is how to set up your board to be as efficient as possible. For example, I searched on Google for Trello kanban boards when setting up my development team's board, and I could look at many examples to see what flow would best fit me. It was easy and fast, but I never would have thought of those ideas by myself.

As a software developer on a small team with many remote workers, communicating tasks and to-do lists is hard when we cannot meet every day for daily stand-up meetings. We use Trello to simulate both our daily meetings and task assigning to our remote workers. In addition, we've noticed the major benefits for all our workers, including non-developers to be able to add tasks/request features and in-house developers to perform daily task management.

Trello review by Maria G H.
Maria G H.

"Essential software for the organization of my work"

What do you like best?

I like trello because I can keep my activities organized, I can clearly see what activities I have pending and what is its delivery date, also notify me in time if I forget something, the activities are seen as cards to which you can add any type of file, text, images, labels and everything you want, I like it a lot because I can distinguish my activities very easily.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the gratituta version of trello has so many limitations, besides that they should have a different way of visualizing the cards, since they only look vertically and I would like the main page to be a little more detailed showing the important priorities and tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is good although it does not contain many tools that may be necessary, so if your project is large and requires many tools, the best option is to obtain the Premium version.

Trello has very good tools to follow up on his projects, without a doubt it helped me many times to remember the things that I have pending at work.

Trello review by Liliana Andreina Q.
Liliana Andreina Q.

"Organize your projects easily with Trello.!"

What do you like best?

Trello is a great tool to organize our work no matter what profession we have since it adapts to any type of business.

Trello works on the web, it is enough to register and create an account to start using it, it is very fast and practical.

The trello interface is nice with a simple but very good design, its use is easy, we can basically create boards for each project that we need to specify and we can create as many boards as we need.

Each board works as a kind of list of messages to which we can subscribe to a whole working group. Then, we add cards with different tasks that correspond to that project.

The tasks can have a group of members assigned, and we can define characteristics for each task, they can also carry attachments, photographs, videos or links of any kind. Group members can also make comments on each activity and these in turn can move from one project to another, be edited or labeled by colors.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing wrong that I can say against trello is a great tool and so far it works very well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool to work in a team, not only allows you to organize work projects but you can also use it personally to organize the tasks associated with your family environment.

Trello is great, it has helped me to organize with my team and to carry out the projects of the company in accordance with the agreed times.

Trello review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Great Team Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy-to-use user interface. Almost no learning curve. The software is best designed for the agile development method, like Scrum etc. There are some neat features like deadlines, assigning tasks to people, which really helps to divide the task among the team.

What do you dislike?

Compared to competition's products like Monday.com, the software is not very customizable. It is very hard to enter custom information in the tasks, like pictures icons, etc. Therefore it often feels text-heavy and hard to navigate.

I hope that the development team will bring some customizable features in the future. The core idea of Trello is great, but from time to time i hit it's limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use if you're trying to implement Scrum or other agile devleopment method. Try to estimate your requirements before you start using the tool to make sure that it will be sufficient throughout the whole project.

It helps everyone in the team to stay updated. Agile is a very efficient development method and Trello is perfect for this.

Trello review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's simple and to the point. You can see everything that you need to see all in one place and organize it the way you want to. I like the customization of each board. It looks really clean and nice! The audit trail/activity listing on each card is really nice!

What do you dislike?

It can get overwhelming depending on how many categories and cards you add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to visualize you tasks and projects, this is for you! OCD can be your enemy or your friend with this.

We us this for keeping track of a new set of products we are creating. We have a different board for each product and then a set of lists in each board to track the progress of the build. It really nice to see what is done, what is in progress and what is set for the future. Also, you can see who is working on what task.

Trello review by Amelia B.
Amelia B.

"Versatile and Easy to learn Task Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how simple and flexible the user interface is. I've tried quite a few "task management" systems and always end up giving up on them over time because they're too clunky, too time consuming, or simply too hard to manage on a day to day basis with all my other tasks. The ease of learning how to use the trello system and app, along with the low cost (free for most user needs), and the great notification and alerting options, made this a winner.

I'm still refining how I use this system, but I've already been able to get a few more team members using it successfully.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the ability to have multiple deadlines per card, or the ability to prioritize cards or tasks a bit differently. Also a dashboard that shows the most critical tasks across all cards would be a great feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for user productivity and task management. Love that the free version has all the critical tools and options needed to be successful.

Managing Project tasks across multiple users for daily smaller projects that don't need a full scale project plan. It's great for accountability, and provides an easy to use interface on PC plus an app and notifications in the app and/or via email. So easy to start using and get the full benefits.

Trello review by Brenda Carolina V.
Brenda Carolina V.

"Manage your activities interactively"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because I can be updated with my activities at work, I can have a board for each project, also add tasks is very simple, I can place labels, attachments, expiration dates and text, I also have a history of all my activities and those of my team, I keep organized since I can assign tasks and check their progress in a simple way.

What do you dislike?

The search engine is very bad, you almost never find what you are looking for, the options are sometimes hidden and also the free version is very limited since the functions it has will only be for simple projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trello is excellent for simple tasks and the exchange of ideas, but everything that is heavier must be updated regularly and it will be difficult, everything will depend on the type of project to be carried out.

It helps us with quick organizational tasks, and to see the ideas presented by the team.

Trello review by Liseth F.
Liseth F.

"He works in an organized and easy way, with an excellent work environment."

What do you like best?

Very useful application to manage your project in an online platform without having to download any resources, the trelking methodology is very simple in terms of creating tasks, the workflow in Trello offers a very good flexibility so you can work as much as possible. simple and fast, you can even save and share the work table in google drive.

What do you dislike?

The workflow is very simple but it is complicated when organizing and structuring tasks in teams, the presentations in this platform for a meeting sometimes complicates since you would have to be previously in the board that you will show since you will see all the information, it would be very good to work by groups of boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do not need to install anything on your computer, it is an online platform by which you can access from your mail or your account, the modifications and creation of tasks are extremely simple.

The fact of working through this platform provides an excellent control of activities for daily or weekly work, sharing files through the work desk allowed a more synchronized and timely work with task requests.

Trello review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"One of my favorite task management applications!"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar integrations and the built in checklist. Most of the features are very useful. I like the ability to create and organize the task cards in different lanes and also label them with custom color labels. There are also different views, with a calendar view available, and task cards can be dragged around the calendar to change their dates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to upload custom background images as a free user. I enjoy customizing my software, and I am a free tier user, but this is a downside for me. However, this restraint on the software is minimal considering how many features are provided to all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out! I use it for personal task management as well as for work, and it works well for me. I've used a bunch of different task management tools, and this one is simple and enjoyable to use. The tool that I used right before I switched to Trello was "monday.com", and that was also a very good task management tool. However, after a week or two of using it, the web app locked me out and prompted me to update to the paid version. Trello has a really great number of features for being a free productivity tool.

I use Trello to communicate tasks that I am working on with project managers. Different managers have preferences on task management applications, but I actually use Trello personally as well.

Trello review by Luisana A.
Luisana A.

"Amazing online platform to keep your tasks up to date"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best online platforms which allows me to keep my tasks and my projects updated, I can have many boards in which I can add tasks to share with my team, I like it because each task you can add tags, upload files, images and everything you want, plus you have the possibility to integrate third-party tools such as Gmail or PomoDone with which you can increase your productivity.

What do you dislike?

The results of the search engine are not very good because they do not find things as they should, it is also very difficult to remove a card because I do not know how to do it, I consider it a great tool but I think it is necessary to add more tools and statistics options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform. The free version is ideal to start with small projects that do not require many reports. If you need more options, it is better to get the paid version, which is worth trying as it is not so expensive.

I can organize work with my team from anywhere, I can also assign tasks and monitor their activity, Trello has a history of activities that help me a lot to see what is being done.

Trello review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Trello Great Organization Tool for Work or Life"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of using the interface in Trello. I think pretty much anyone could get started right away with almost no instruction. I'm a very visual person, so I like that everything is laid out right in front of me, and that I can drag and drop tasks to move them. Using Trello really couldn't be any simpler. You can also choose a nice background for each board!

What do you dislike?

I am a very visual person, and I wish that Trello would offer the option to see a checklist on the face of a card without having to click to open the card. The card will tell you that you're on step "5 of 10" for example, but I want to be able to see what my next step is. That's really my only complaint.

I have created workflow systems for different types of projects in Trello. It is really helpful for me because I created one system that I can repeat over and over by simply copying a card. I've also merged all of my personal to-do lists in this one platform, which makes things simpler for me to track and find! I'm also hoping to do some of the in-app training so that I can use the tool more effectively.

Trello review by Mariela D.
Mariela D.

"Control all your tasks in an easy way"

What do you like best?

It is a tool for the organization of tasks, totally online, it also has mobile application, it does not require tedious installations, it is easy to configure and its interface is very simple, you can share everything you want with your team, you can create the boards, they assign specific tasks, they set deadlines for a delivery, they place labels, among other things, they are based on the Kanban system, to register activities with cards, which is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Some text editing functions are a bit complicated to configure, in addition, you must have an option to hide boards, since all the boards are visible from the main page, leaving aside these details is a tool that can help you a lot in your work .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could say that this tool is ideal for teamwork, keep in mind that the free version is a bit limited and is only for simple projects, if your project is complex you should get the paid version to get all its full features .

I can monitor the activities of my work group, see what they do and assign tasks to them in a simple way.

Trello review by Daniela F.
Daniela F.

"Great scope to have reminders of jobs."

What do you like best?

Excellent way to make notes, assignments of tasks and dashboards, is an excellent option in terms of organizations of work methods or simply use it as notes of pending and completed work, the whole platform is very fluid and easy to maneuver with an excellent interface, I really like the preview of the uploaded files and the details within each task on the cards.

What do you dislike?

It does not have some kind of notification in which it reminds you of your pending work or in the assignment of tasks, some of the messages left on the platform for team work arrive a little late and many times you work offline and fail to notify you in time and the annotations are lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You start in a very simple and easy way because it has a simple interface where it shows you the tools at first glance with just a click, it is very easy to venture into it and explore the tools it has and learn its usefulness.

The ease in which you create boards and task annotation cards is one of the best advantages and because of this we were able to easily get used to and adapt to other systems that integrate this trello platform, the productivity increased a lot when it was used.

Trello review by Brighton M.
Brighton M.

"Great product for managing projects"

What do you like best?

Trello has a simple interface for you to share manage projects from. The trello boards are quite visual and make it easier to follow. A great feature on the trello cards is the ability to share comments on the card and be able to share images on a trello card. Powerups like the bitbucket one makes it easier for you to link tasks to the actual source code your are working on enabling you to link commits and releases to specific cards. The pricing is also fairly cheap with most features coming for free. If you are a startup this is the go to platform to manage you work. Trello design helps improve productivity for developers and project managers as well.

What do you dislike?

Trello can improve on notifications that encourage best practices like notifications on cards without due dates, There is room for improvement in providing reports on how the team is performing like burn down charts and charts to show team velocity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool to manage your projects , especially for startups as its fairly cheap and you get a lot from the free tier

Trello helps managing tasks amongst teams and having teams colaborate and share information on projects they are working. It increases productivity and gives the teams a better view of what others are working on.It makes it easier to implement agile policies and get the teams focused on tasks that matter.

Trello review by Quim Valeria M.
Quim Valeria M.

"Project manager to organize and remember important tasks."

What do you like best?

It has a great freedom in terms of handling tasks within Trello, its easy way to organize is very important because with just drag and drop in its proper place, it stands out that also when dragging and dropping it can also replace the that you want to replace without having to do it manually, gives you an excellent option to do a check once you have finished or eliminate it if you want.

What do you dislike?

I do not like very much the notifications that this brings with it since sometimes it is delayed and does not notify properly when working as a team, it also becomes somewhat slow when permission is given to allow other users to work the same board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best way to properly present and structure each project you start new, it serves both as a group and as an individual, in addition to providing simple tools and components with which you can identify quickly or only use it as important annotations.

An incredible solution in terms of organization and methodology to follow, I offer an incredible support in the structuring of projects based on branches besides versioning each project in different boards, its ease of management and comfortable interface is a great help for those who are starting to manage projects.

Learning about Trello?

* We monitor all Trello reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.