Trend Micro Endpoint Security

Trend Micro Endpoint Security provides immediate protection for enterprise endpoints lowering infections by instantly securing end-points from sophisticated cybercriminal attacks

Work for Trend Micro Endpoint Security?
Vipreforbuss endmang  2x

Learning about Trend Micro?

Trend Micro Endpoint Security Reviews

Showing 35 Trend Micro reviews
Trend Micro review by <span>Erik H.</span>
Erik H.

Used this to replace Kaspersky

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it keeps my data and my system free from viruses. It runs overnight and doesn't cause any problems for any of our other programs. We have been running it for almost a year now and I have seen no issues with it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that until I installed Spiceworks Desktop inventory program, I had no idea that our server hadn't had a Trend update in about 8 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that if you are comparing or pondering between Kaspersky and Trend, go with the Trend software. I can't talk it up enough. We haven't had any failures or viruses get through since we started using it, when we had Ksspersky I know of 3-4 different occasions where we had viruses in our system.

Our business problems we are solving by using the Trend MicroSystems anti-virus is the possibility of being vulnerable to malicious virus attacks. Anti-virus programs are a necessity and this one puts my mind at ease that we are safe behind their security.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trend Micro Endpoint Security
Trend Micro review by <span>Chris C.</span>
Chris C.

Good product with lots of features

What do you like best?

I really like all the security features this product offers. From the ransom ware protection, spyware, and other security protection to straight out virus protection. Very in depth management console with a wide variety of tools and information. Reporting is great and they have very good zero day protection. Low overhead on the devices during scanning and daily operations

What do you dislike?

Clients will from time to time loose connection with the cloud. Once this happens you have to uninstall and reinstall. There needs to be a way to simply reconnect the device to the cloud so it continues to receive updates. Update servers are based in Japan so you have to open geolocations on your firewall for the system to work correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product! We have had very little issue with the client or the management system. Very easy to use and administer. Easily make global changes or changes to just one system.

AV protection on the workstations and servers. We received much more than just AV protection with this product. All the security features add additional layers of security that help protect your environment from threats.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Trend Micro review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

Helping keeping patient data secure and preventing against end user vectors

What do you like best?

Dashboard provides an overview of all instances and end users, allows for immediate threat response and notification, low resource requirements at the head and end.

What do you dislike?

Costly to implement, can become intrusive, false positive rate is higher than anticipated however better safe than sorry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trend Micro is a great solution to the current security threats. End users are the #1 vector for security vulnerabilities to attack your system. This is a close to a turn key solution as you will find.

With over 200 individual VM instances running remote desktop allowing for clients to connect to their EMR through a secure interface I needed to implement a robust end user security solution. Trend Micro allows me to monitor and protect against end user attack vectors across all my virtual machines. As I am responsible for thousands of patient records this allows me to maintain regulatory compliance and prevent against a disastrous data breach.

Trend Micro review by <span>Jeremy M.</span>
Jeremy M.

Great Hosted Antivirus Solution

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage clients from anywhere on the cloud. It's extremely simple to use and much better than any on-prem solution. Rolling out client installs was easy with the email installation option.

What do you dislike?

The reports are a little lacking when it comes to specifics. Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like there is much depth to the reports. I wish there was a way to better automate device labeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go with the hosted solution rather than trying to do an on-prem solution. It takes much less time to roll out and is easier to manage and can be accessed from anywhere.

We wanted to free up physical devices onsite, so we switched to TM WFBS. We have realized the benefits of managing our endpoint devices from anywhere.

Trend Micro review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

Gets the Job done.

What do you like best?

hostred email security is great , easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

i do not like the lack of knowledge by the tech support in the phillipines. it seems as if everytime i call and get an answer i get a different answer when i call back on the same ticket.

email continuity has helped me figure out why emails are being blocked or quarantined, also has helped our company with pci compliance by blocking all cc numbers ann ss numbers

Trend Micro review by <span>Marc J.</span>
Marc J.

Trend Micro is a reliable threat detection device

What do you like best?

Trend Micro does a great identifying possible threats and sending notification to take actions. With many employees working remotely, the use of an EMR system in a clinical setting, security of confidential information is key to our business and we trust TMES to this delicat task. Great Spyware and anti-virus system.

What do you dislike?

Depending on company budget, cost to implement can become excessive. Also connection to server sometime faulty, especially is high CPU from other application in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TMES has helped us keep our computers and confidential information secure for several years now, for both local remote and remote employees. Threat protection is efficacious and comprehensive. Would recommend to other company where data privacy is paramount.

Maintaining confidential patient information secure, identifying and removing any threats to computer systems before infections, anti-virus.

Learning about Trend Micro Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all Trend Micro Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.