TrenDemon

TrenDemon helps you maximize your content marketing ROI by giving you actionable insights that you can use to optimize your content creation and demand gen efforts.

Work for TrenDemon?

Learning about TrenDemon?

TrenDemon Reviews

Ask TrenDemon a Question
Showing 14 TrenDemon reviews
TrenDemon review by <span>Megan D.</span>
Megan D.

"Great value"

What do you like best?

We use TrenDemon for measuring content effectiveness, increasing conversions from website visitors and analyzing web visitor behavior. It pays for itself monthly through the leads it pulls in for us (one of the lowest cost per leads we see compared to paid media channels), and that is with only have a handful of custom CTAs live on our site.

Our content manager finds the tool extremely valuable in telling her which pieces of content perform best, not just from a page views and readership standpoint, but which pieces drive more follow-up activity and conversions.

As someone in demand gen, I also find a lot of value in seeing which content drives the most conversions. Looking at a popular piece of content, I can see specifically which goal(s) readers most often complete after viewing that content. Then I can use that information to both promote that ungated content piece more, and pair it with a CTA to complete the goal(s) that I see convert well from that piece.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of statistics provided in some of the insights reports, and recent changes to the interface make it a little tough to understand what each statistic means.

When you set custom hard-coded CTAs, you can't actually make changes to them later on yourself. You have to request assistance from the TrenDemon team, although they are always extremely responsive and helpful. This has not been a problem so far but I could see it becoming more difficult as they grow.

The team at TrenDemon is very easy to work with and extremely helpful. When we first launched we had a few meetings to understand how to use the tool and make sure we were setting everything up correctly. I wish we kept a cadence of regular meetings to ensure we're getting all we can out of the tool. I think there are additional features we could be using, and additional CTAs we should set up that we just haven't thought of, or haven't had the time to implement.

We're getting more leads from the organic traffic on our site through custom CTAs.

An unexpected benefit I've had is the ability to see that our AdWords campaign is driving unattributed leads to our CRM. In the journey tracking in TrenDemon, I can filter by people who came in via AdWords but didn't convert on the goal we're promoting in AdWords...they converted in separate sessions or on another goal all together, but AdWords is what drove them to our site. Our CRM would lose this attribution if they don't convert on the initial page clicked on from AdWords, but TrenDemon shows it if you drill in to individual user journeys.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrenDemon
TrenDemon review by <span>Idan H.</span>
Idan H.

"A watershed moment for online analytics"

What do you like best?

Proactively outreach my visitors and to convert them into leads. My online conversion rate (visitor to known lead) went up by 310%.

The deadly combo of analytics and proactive outreach got me. I use the insights to get blog ideas, fine-tune my outbound funnel, and better understand what content drives and converts more.

The CTAs help me to convert and capture visitors to leads I can nurture by drip campaigns. Their content journey helps me to label them so the drip campaign will keep continuity and context by matching the follow-ups to the prospect's buying cycle.

What do you dislike?

Some of the pop-up UI and behavior can be milder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is only one way to get your inbound conversion rate to go up 310%

This is a real game-changer. Trendemon enables me to spot checkpoint in my leads' content journey and cater more relevant, engaging and converting content.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

TrenDemon review by <span>Ilan H.</span>
Ilan H.

"An effective, easy to use tool. Great potential"

What do you like best?

Trendemon is user friendly and flexible. It integrates to Marketo and enables us to create flexible exit popups and content recommendation elements on our website. It has the capability to match it with our website look and feel, and seem as an integrated element on our website.

Smart content recommendations help us refer website visitors to the real relevant content rather than just guessing what they might want to read next.

Their support is really great and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Once we have many active personalized elements, it is difficult to know what elements are triggered on what pages.

So you need to really take care of the naming methodology of the various elements so you won't get lost eventually. They need to improve that part, so it will be easier to manage a mass of elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start gradually. Don't rush in with a lot of personalized elements. Try many variations until you find the ones that work for you. Keep a good naming methodology so it will be manageable on the long term.

The goal of the tool was to improve the website conversion rate, and by that it succeeded. The smart content recommendations increased our blog conversion rate as well.

TrenDemon review by <span>Tomas M.</span>
Tomas M.

"Our best web analytics tool by far"

What do you like best?

Its amazing how much information you can learn about your websites visitors via Journeys and content attribution ranking. Some of these do exist within GA, but are way too difficult to use or understand, whereas in Trendemon these are shown in a simple to view and manage GUI\dashboard. I personally love the fact I can also add CTA such as power bars that pop up on exit right from within Trendemon. Above all the human, personal support I receive from Halel and the entire Trendemon customer success team is more valuable than any other tool.

What do you dislike?

Trendemon integration with hubspot is a bit difficult. I wish I could see all traffic from trendemon as a source of its own and not have to create custom utm urls manually.

all of the above and more.

TrenDemon review by User in Internet

"Global Marketing & Sales Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to set up and just as easy to incrementally optimize if you just dedicate a small bit of time. Also helps to track certain types of conversions and user behaviors in a very lightweight way. All in all, as a smaller company practicing account based marketing/sales this has been a successful tool for us, and I could see it pretty easily scaling successfully for a larger company

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of settings, not a bad thing, but sometimes can be difficult to find where to tweak certain things within the UI

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering buying, as you should with any tool, clearly spec out your requirements, goals, kpis you plan on tracking to evaluate success...and MOST IMPORTANTLY assess your expectations and their feasibility. Basically, if you bought Trendemon and weren't successful or were unhappy I am 99.9% certain you didn't have your requirements and goals properly identified or your expectations going into the purchase were highly unrealistic.

Otherwise, if you follow a smart acquisition process wherein you actually think about the purchase, you will definitely be successful! (Assuming you also actually do the work to set up and USE the tool :D ).

If you DO buy, don't be afraid to ask their support questions. They are extremely hands on and helpful, not like other companies where you get minimal assistance. Ultimately they helped us add a lot of extra value

-Generating additional engagement for known and unknown leads / accounts by conversions

-Understanding where certain types of assets/content fit best in our pipeline to smooth sales-cycles

-enabling customer success

-keeping prospects on page and on track

TrenDemon review by <span>Avi H.</span>
Avi H.

"A lead multiplier and data dynamo"

What do you like best?

We use Trendemon on a very complex, high traffic site.

By integrating their CTAs with Marketo, we have turned them into a lead dynamo.

In the first month, we got an additional 4,000 page views in a month and it became a lead multiplier, substantially increasing leads for content assets.

In addition, the data lets us identify our top performing content – not just in quantity of lead but quality of leads, identifying the journey analysis of our top-tier enterprise leads. We can get insights that we couldn’t see with just Google Analytics and Marketo.

Not just that, the team is great and willing to work with you. Trendemon is a Trende-must.

What do you dislike?

Journey analysis is best on the individual level so we need to get reports from the team for company wide.

Still a bit of a startup with the personal attention but the documentation could use improvement (luckily the team is great!)

Data and journey analysis. Identify our customer funnel, multi-touch analysis and mid-funnel analysis.

TrenDemon review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"Personalization Done Right"

What do you like best?

The insight the tools give and the ease of use is huge. I know what my users are doing before they convert and can better optimize my site around their needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The tool performs great and the support is outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tools only work if you use them. If you use TrenDemon and out it to work for you, you'll have powerful and actionable data that will increase your conversions and delight your users.

Context is everything. Each user that comes to my site has unique needs. TrenDemon allows me to direct them to the right content at the right time.

TrenDemon review by <span>Hannah L.</span>
Hannah L.

"TrenDemon has enabled me to notably enhance my content marketing and lead nurturing tactics."

What do you like best?

My favorite part of TrenDemon is the "Journeys" section. This allows me to clearly demonstrate to my team how certain pieces of content affect distinct aspects of the user journeys.

What do you dislike?

The default font for TrenDemon's premade CTAs is not super appealing. I wish there were more options to chose from in terms of default CTA designs.

I am able to pinpoint exact pieces of content that have contributed to certain goals, which is absolutely amazing in terms of content generation and understanding user journeys. Salesforce only shows me two touch points users had, while TrenDemon shows me every touch point! TrenDemon can also show me if a single user has completed multiple goals (i.e. downloaded a certain eBook and then requested a demo). This information provides me with actionable insights on how to improve my overall content plan.

TrenDemon review by <span>Dafna P.</span>
Dafna P.

"great app with good value for marketing"

What do you like best?

all kinds of CTAs, good integration with marketo, great customer support. Also the content recommendations in the website reduces bounce rate significantly.

What do you dislike?

some features can be a bit updated like mobile CTAs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product to improve CTR and user engagement for your website. easy to use dashboard and great service

Trendemon enable us to understand which content material works best for conversion rate and user engagement on the website. Since starting using it we reduced bounce rate from our website and Marketo LPs significantly. A/B testing features help to improve conversion using the maximum CTR on the website.

TrenDemon review by <span>Eric K.</span>
Eric K.

"Excellent Tech That Helps Your Audience Read More of your Expertise"

What do you like best?

TrenDemon helps showcase and suggest our blog articles, videos, and thought leadership pieces to our website visitors. It is a great tool in getting our site audience to learn more about what we can do for them and how we can serve them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult for me to understand what some of the reporting shows, but as I use the system more, I am getting better at understanding the data that I can access and how to use it.

Getting more of our site audience to engage deeper with our expertise.

TrenDemon review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"great guys, nice platform, has to be used correctly"

What do you like best?

Their ability to add a CTA to any page, anywhere is really quite nice. The whole product is really moving forward nicely, which is encouraging to see as an organization that has been with them for some time.

What do you dislike?

Their content recommendations algorithm could use some work. They feel a bit generic. In general, I believe they can do better, but we haven't spend as much time as we could working with them to optimize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer support is top notch. They are available to help at every stage.

We set out to improve conversion rates and easily add CTAs - a header bar, floating CTAs, content recommendations etc. Overall, the product works well. Personally, I just feel their content recommendations aren't ideal.

TrenDemon review by <span>Tania F.</span>
Tania F.

"Great tool for engagement and lead attribution"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you create customize

What do you dislike?

nothing. the features I was missing at the previous website I used Trendemon, where developed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set your kpis and start working with it. The superb support team will help you achieve your organization's goals

Prospects are more engaged with the website content. More conversion. More registrations to newsletter. Deep influence on Trendemon content on lead funnel. Ability to follow these up due to the integration with Salesforce

TrenDemon review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great CTA's that decrease bounce rate significantly "

What do you like best?

Call to action and content recommendation

What do you dislike?

automated leads reports

keeping users on the website, announcing new features and events, communicating with the surfers and hear their ideas

TrenDemon review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Marketing automation expert"

What do you like best?

The easy use, quick response from staff, system ux and the great results.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we dislike, the system is very intuitive.

It solve our remarketing problem.

More people are clicking on the Trendemon banner and engaged with us than ever before.

Learning about TrenDemon?

* We monitor all TrenDemon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.