TrenDemon

TrenDemon helps you maximize your content marketing ROI by giving you actionable insights that you can use to optimize your content creation and demand gen efforts.

Work for TrenDemon?

Showing 11 TrenDemon reviews
TrenDemon review by <span>Megan D.</span>
Megan D.

Great value

What do you like best?

We use TrenDemon for measuring content effectiveness, increasing conversions from website visitors and analyzing web visitor behavior. It pays for itself monthly through the leads it pulls in for us (one of the lowest cost per leads we see compared to paid media channels), and that is with only have a handful of custom CTAs live on our site.

Our content manager finds the tool extremely valuable in telling her which pieces of content perform best, not just from a page views and readership standpoint, but which pieces drive more follow-up activity and conversions.

As someone in demand gen, I also find a lot of value in seeing which content drives the most conversions. Looking at a popular piece of content, I can see specifically which goal(s) readers most often complete after viewing that content. Then I can use that information to both promote that ungated content piece more, and pair it with a CTA to complete the goal(s) that I see convert well from that piece.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of statistics provided in some of the insights reports, and recent changes to the interface make it a little tough to understand what each statistic means.

When you set custom hard-coded CTAs, you can't actually make changes to them later on yourself. You have to request assistance from the TrenDemon team, although they are always extremely responsive and helpful. This has not been a problem so far but I could see it becoming more difficult as they grow.

The team at TrenDemon is very easy to work with and extremely helpful. When we first launched we had a few meetings to understand how to use the tool and make sure we were setting everything up correctly. I wish we kept a cadence of regular meetings to ensure we're getting all we can out of the tool. I think there are additional features we could be using, and additional CTAs we should set up that we just haven't thought of, or haven't had the time to implement.

We're getting more leads from the organic traffic on our site through custom CTAs.

An unexpected benefit I've had is the ability to see that our AdWords campaign is driving unattributed leads to our CRM. In the journey tracking in TrenDemon, I can filter by people who came in via AdWords but didn't convert on the goal we're promoting in AdWords...they converted in separate sessions or on another goal all together, but AdWords is what drove them to our site. Our CRM would lose this attribution if they don't convert on the initial page clicked on from AdWords, but TrenDemon shows it if you drill in to individual user journeys.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrenDemon
TrenDemon review by <span>Idan H.</span>
Idan H.

A watershed moment for online analytics

What do you like best?

Proactively outreach my visitors and to convert them into leads. My online conversion rate (visitor to known lead) went up by 310%.

The deadly combo of analytics and proactive outreach got me. I use the insights to get blog ideas, fine-tune my outbound funnel, and better understand what content drives and converts more.

The CTAs help me to convert and capture visitors to leads I can nurture by drip campaigns. Their content journey helps me to label them so the drip campaign will keep continuity and context by matching the follow-ups to the prospect's buying cycle.

What do you dislike?

Some of the pop-up UI and behavior can be milder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is only one way to get your inbound conversion rate to go up 310%

This is a real game-changer. Trendemon enables me to spot checkpoint in my leads' content journey and cater more relevant, engaging and converting content.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

TrenDemon review by <span>Tomas M.</span>
Tomas M.

Our best web analytics tool by far

What do you like best?

Its amazing how much information you can learn about your websites visitors via Journeys and content attribution ranking. Some of these do exist within GA, but are way too difficult to use or understand, whereas in Trendemon these are shown in a simple to view and manage GUI\dashboard. I personally love the fact I can also add CTA such as power bars that pop up on exit right from within Trendemon. Above all the human, personal support I receive from Halel and the entire Trendemon customer success team is more valuable than any other tool.

What do you dislike?

Trendemon integration with hubspot is a bit difficult. I wish I could see all traffic from trendemon as a source of its own and not have to create custom utm urls manually.

all of the above and more.

TrenDemon review by User in Internet

Global Marketing & Sales Operations Manager

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to set up and just as easy to incrementally optimize if you just dedicate a small bit of time. Also helps to track certain types of conversions and user behaviors in a very lightweight way. All in all, as a smaller company practicing account based marketing/sales this has been a successful tool for us, and I could see it pretty easily scaling successfully for a larger company

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of settings, not a bad thing, but sometimes can be difficult to find where to tweak certain things within the UI

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering buying, as you should with any tool, clearly spec out your requirements, goals, kpis you plan on tracking to evaluate success...and MOST IMPORTANTLY assess your expectations and their feasibility. Basically, if you bought Trendemon and weren't successful or were unhappy I am 99.9% certain you didn't have your requirements and goals properly identified or your expectations going into the purchase were highly unrealistic.

Otherwise, if you follow a smart acquisition process wherein you actually think about the purchase, you will definitely be successful! (Assuming you also actually do the work to set up and USE the tool :D ).

If you DO buy, don't be afraid to ask their support questions. They are extremely hands on and helpful, not like other companies where you get minimal assistance. Ultimately they helped us add a lot of extra value

-Generating additional engagement for known and unknown leads / accounts by conversions

-Understanding where certain types of assets/content fit best in our pipeline to smooth sales-cycles

-enabling customer success

-keeping prospects on page and on track

TrenDemon review by <span>Avi H.</span>
Avi H.

A lead multiplier and data dynamo

What do you like best?

We use Trendemon on a very complex, high traffic site.

By integrating their CTAs with Marketo, we have turned them into a lead dynamo.

In the first month, we got an additional 4,000 page views in a month and it became a lead multiplier, substantially increasing leads for content assets.

In addition, the data lets us identify our top performing content – not just in quantity of lead but quality of leads, identifying the journey analysis of our top-tier enterprise leads. We can get insights that we couldn’t see with just Google Analytics and Marketo.

Not just that, the team is great and willing to work with you. Trendemon is a Trende-must.

What do you dislike?

Journey analysis is best on the individual level so we need to get reports from the team for company wide.

Still a bit of a startup with the personal attention but the documentation could use improvement (luckily the team is great!)

Data and journey analysis. Identify our customer funnel, multi-touch analysis and mid-funnel analysis.

TrenDemon review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

Personalization Done Right

What do you like best?

The insight the tools give and the ease of use is huge. I know what my users are doing before they convert and can better optimize my site around their needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The tool performs great and the support is outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tools only work if you use them. If you use TrenDemon and out it to work for you, you'll have powerful and actionable data that will increase your conversions and delight your users.

Context is everything. Each user that comes to my site has unique needs. TrenDemon allows me to direct them to the right content at the right time.

Learning about TrenDemon?

* We monitor all TrenDemon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.