Tresorit

Tresorit is a secure cloud-based file synchronization software that store encrypted data in order to make it shareable and accessible from everywhere.

Work for Tresorit?

Learning about Tresorit?

Compare Tresorit to Similar Solutions

Tresorit Reviews

Ask Tresorit a Question
Showing 12 Tresorit reviews
Tresorit review by Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

"Best Zero-knowledge Cloud service"

What do you like best?

Tresorit is one of the best zero-knowledge cloud services based in Switzerland. A lot of users love Tresorit because emphasizes enhanced security and data encryption. The reason why we love Tresorit over similar services because only we have the keys to read the content of our files, no one can know your data even Tresorit.

What do you dislike?

Tresorit free account comes with only 3 GB of space and limiting features like file sharing, syncing and download links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give some additional free space for free account users, at least 5 GB.

Tresorit Zero-knowledge authentication is the key here. It provides awesome 2-factor authentication and 90-day activity history, this makes Tresorit a favourite one for us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tresorit
Tresorit review by User in Research
User in Research

"Data management - PhD in Social Sciences "

What do you like best?

Using Tresorit changed dramatically the way I engage with my research data in two ways. Firstly, the encryption system and Swiss data privacy laws are the best way for me to safeguard the confidentiality of the data collected in my fieldwork. Secondly, my difficult relationship with external hard-disks due to sudden erasure of documents pushed me to find an alternative solution, Tresorit was the perfect one for me. I use the word perfect because I usually struggle to change software or programmes but the transition this time was really smooth: the interface is easy to grasp and very accessible, plus the guidelines online and the support of the Tresorit team proved to be excellent.

What do you dislike?

So far I am happy with the programme as I mainly used it to store my data safely but not to share it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Tresorit for academic researchers to safeguard their data and meet ethical requirements for research with human subjects.

I use Tresorit for academic research and data management to protect the confidentiality of my data. The encryption system and the Swiss legal framework on privacy are beneficial for my academic life and writing.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Tresorit review by Claus K.
Claus K.

"The best secure, zero knowledge, fully encrypted cloud storage !"

What do you like best?

Its simple, it just works, it is hosted in Europe and follows local European data security laws. We use it across our company and are very happy with the performance. Also the sync does not use compute power unlike some American services...

What do you dislike?

Undelete is still a little unintuitive to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it so easy to use...

For us it is our team drive hosting all information across our operations

Tresorit review by Mornay D.
Mornay D.

"Absolutely The Best & Most Secure "

What do you like best?

The security & encryption being applied, is absolutely the best, and nothing comes close to this security model when you want to protect your data & most precious memories. The cost of Tresorit is very competitively priced, and when compared with other cloud services, is absolutely priceless and makes it really affordable to everyone. Tresorit isn't just your normal cloud service, but rather a product of necessity.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing to dislike about Tresorit. This is all about giving you the best protection, and Tresorit doesn't fall short in any way whatsoever.

With Tresorit encrypting and protecting my photos and documents, these photos and documents are always accessible to me, on my smartphone & laptop/desktop computer, via the Tresorit application. Tresorit can thus serve as the best protected & encrypted filing system of the 21st century and beyond.

Tresorit review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"Great product. Good layered security."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and sharing of files. Simple and effective GUI.

What do you dislike?

Was initially looking for Google integration, but this is a better solution than what I was initially looking for. Just create a Tresorit, add files, and share it.

Sharing files with key people easily and quickly. Trying to encrypt/decrypt and manage keys for everyone is a pain. Tresorit is easy.

Tresorit review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Terrible product and even worse customer service"

What do you like best?

Nothing, I didn't get a chance to use it because it deleted all of the files on my computer.

What do you dislike?

Tresorit is the worst product ever. It deleted all of the files on my computer and then when I took the issue to customer service, even getting as high up as their VP of Sales (totally incompetent person), they blamed me and refused to acknowledge that there is a HUGE flaw in their system if such a thing could happen. Please warn people that this product is not safe to use and that their team doesn't care about the negative effects their product has on their customers.

No benefits, product and Tresorit team failed miserably

Tresorit review by User in Computer Software

"Security made easy"

What do you like best?

Tresorit allows me to keep key documents secure and accessible online, on all my devices without loosing time in synchronization or wonder if all are up to date.

What do you dislike?

Nothing after few years of using it, it allows to keep synchronized multiple computers, automatically taking care of synchronizing file across devices - smooth and silent updates. Easy to keep track of what happens via logs and has the add-in for outlook to send files in secure way also with outlook effort free.

Having all key documents accessible from multiple devices, and secured online if by any chance I need any of them and I'm not having my primary device around and needing to access these documents, I can use the comfortable web interface to download them or make a temporary link to share and allow an easy download to people I need to share these documents.

Tresorit review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Secure Online Storage System with Responsive Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I use Tresorit along with a few work teams. While I use it in a less managerial capacity than my colleagues (I do little more than download and upload files to different folders), I have been pleased with its security. I was also grateful for very responsive and helpful customer service when I reached out about subscription rates.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps I haven't experimented enough, but during my several months of using Tresorit, I haven't yet discovered how to download multiple photos at once.

Tresorit provides a secure way for my colleagues and I to share and store information for our cases.

Tresorit review by Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking
Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking

"Outstanding cloud security and file sharing"

What do you like best?

Security features e.g zero knowledge and server location.

What do you dislike?

Lack of subfolder sharing. Please see Box.com features, which I think is outstanding. I have frequently tried to recruit new users for Tresorit but a number of the people have said that they weren't able to sign-up because they didn't have an acceptable credit card; that requirement should be eliminated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tresorit has the potential to dominate the cloud file sharing market but only if it can adopt many of the features that Box.com provides e.g. subfolder file sharing, etc.

Secure file sharing with zero knowledge.

Tresorit review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Nothing but great experiences so far!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of app installation and the seamless syncing with local folders. I also like the flexibility to permission users on directories or simply share links to folders or documents.

What do you dislike?

This is small, but the default notification setting on the desktop app for Mac means that I get notified every time anything happens in the folder, which includes multiple saves to whatever document I'm working on. I haven't turned that off yet, but I'm assuming that would be easy to do.

We need secure, cloud-based storage for multiple parties working in various locations with different permissions for different directories. So far, this has solved all of those problems and means we don't need to send sensitive documents via email.

Tresorit review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"I only trust Tresorit with all my client and business files. Period."

What do you like best?

End-to-end encryption and incredible customer support

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any troubles. I am hoping they find ways to integrate with other apps in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will sleep better at night knowing Tresorit has a lock and key on your critical files. I wanted something secure and easy so I can focus on my business. Tresorit is my choice.

- Secure storage and collaboration

- Sharing files with Clients

- Credibility with Clients that they're files are protected

Tresorit review by Administrator

"Perfect cloud system"

What do you like best?

The automatic cryptography, which allows to comply to GDPR as well

What do you dislike?

There's nothing at the moment that I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must if you are concerned about privacy and security.

Encrypted copy and backups, file sharing between colleagues in different continents.

Learning about Tresorit?

* We monitor all Tresorit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Tresorit to Similar Solutions