TRIARQ

gloStream provides doctors with Microsoft Office-based EMR software, practice management technology and revenue cycle services.

Work for TRIARQ?
Kareo 2x

Learning about TRIARQ?

TRIARQ Reviews

Ask TRIARQ a Question
Showing 2 TRIARQ reviews
TRIARQ review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Researching Regulations is a Breeze

What do you like best?

It is great to use because I know that I can trust TRIARC to understand regulations for me. It saves me a lot of time in the end which is a life saver. They also manage a lot of the fine details so that I do not have to worry.

What do you dislike?

I have not been using this software very long. No complaints at this point in time. Everything is working as it should. I am grateful for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does take a bit to get everything setup and get it into full swing. The team is very supportive, you just have to stick with it and trust the process. It will help you in the end.Their live team of experts is great and any problems I had implementing were handled swiftly so that I could get back to what I need to do. I have always felt like an important client / customer ever since I started to first interact with the TRIARC Team.

Costs are rising and everything is getting more and more complex. TRIARC is helping us with this and more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TRIARQ
TRIARQ review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

Glostream

What do you like best?

It is MS compatible and the EHR is decent, although complex to use.My Excel and Word files were compatible.

What do you dislike?

We started in early 2014, prior to their merger to Triarq Health. The promise was that there would be a seamless connection between the EHR "smart diagnosis" to billing where one button would send in a clean claim directly from the exam room. This was to cut our biller's time and make billing more clean. Instead "smart diagnosis" never worked. Instead of helping my biller, my biller's hours went from 27 hours per week to 35-40 hours per week. On top of that, because the Glostream software and their connection with the billing clearing house (Gateway) was so bad and so many claims lost, that my office manager had to devote another 15 hours a week trying to chase claims. Our cost went up because of the added labor cost of billing. But worst, after we implemented Glostream our collections droppeddue to lost claims. During 2014 the support was horrible and we could not get these serious problems fixed. Because of their breach of contract (by failing to supply support) we wanted out our 3-year contract half way through. However, they have said hell no that they would get their money one way or another. Their EHR support has been better this year but it was too late for us. Our decision to contract with Glostream will probably mean the closure of out clinic by the end of the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not contract with gloStream.

Medical office EHR / PM.

We have switched to a new software (Kareo) which we like much better and has great support. We are only keeping gloStream because they are holding us hostage as very unhappy customers who are bound by a contract that they refuse to end.

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of TRIARQ for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about TRIARQ?

* We monitor all TRIARQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.