Trippeo

Trippeo is a travel and expense tracking app designed for today’s mobile workforce. Trippeo tracks, submits, and reimburses your expenses quickly and painlessly, and keeps your travel plans in check.

Work for Trippeo?

Learning about Trippeo?

Trippeo Reviews

Ask Trippeo a Question
Showing 15 Trippeo reviews
Trippeo review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Great for tracking my work expenses"

What do you like best?

I love being able to keep track of my receipts in an easy to view manner. The app looks great and being able to have a picture of the receipt makes it easy for me to keep records for myself.

What do you dislike?

I primarily use the app as a personal expense track, as my company as its own expense tracking software which involves me handing over receipts to my assistant, who then uploads the receipts to somewhere. The problem with that is that I can't remember if I'm actually being reimbursed for all my expenses. I use Trippeo in order to ensure that all my receipts are reimbursed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great, easy to use app.

The primary business problem I'm solving with Trippeo is to be able to personally track my own expenses and to ensure that they are properly reimbursed. I haven't found an app that does a better job with that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trippeo
Trippeo review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"The perfect expenses app for teams"

What do you like best?

Trippeo is a simple but powerful expense management app with a slick user interface. There is great support for nested teams, multiple levels of approval and an awesome iPhone app that gives the ability to manage expenses on the go.

What do you dislike?

Although Trippeo is a fairly new product there is nothing that I have found that I don't like. The only perceived setback was the lack of an android app, but this was quickly overcome via contacting Trippeo's support who demonstrated the ability to email in receipts for instant OCR and storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go - it should become apparent within the trial period how simple and useful that this app is.

Trippeo solved the problem of reconciling the team expenses and corporate credit card expenses of a branch office within a global agency. One of the key benefits is being able to quickly capture and store receipts within the app - no longer am i left hunting for that receipt from a purchase 3 weeks ago - its already in the app waiting for me.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Trippeo review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Wonderful Expense Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Trippeo is a very easy to use application that simplifies the expense processes involved for all users. The interface is extremely user-friendly and perfect for users on the go. We previously had to hold on to small receipts that often got lost, but now we only need to take a quick picture and recycle the receipt. Another great aspect is that it integrates with QB Online, so that the entire implementation was just a few clicks away. They also have great customer service as they are always willing to hear new ideas and update the application as requested.

What do you dislike?

Currently there are some minor features that are being addressed by their team. When downloading the report, the “amount” column should be pre-tax as there are separate columns for the sales tax, but it is inclusive. Also, when downloading the PDF it is a fairly large file as it contains pictures of all the expense reports. Both these issues are currently being addressed by the team and should be resolved shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use application that will simplify many tasks and save a lot of time. The cost per user is very affordable and the company continues to roll out upgrades at no extra cost. Great value!

As mentioned, many of our users would often misplace or lose their receipts and it was a hassle to maintain and scan them all. As we prepare monthly expense reports, accumulating receipts for a month was rather a cumbersome process. With Trippeo, the expenses are now recorded immediately and safely stored in the app. The expense report from Trippeo also simplifies the process for the accounting department as each item is already categorized and the amounts can be summarized easily in Excel. Trippeo has saved a lot of time and certainly cleaned up the entire expense report process.

Trippeo review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the overall user experience. It's very easy to use. Now that reports are part of the app again I think I might use this more often.

What do you dislike?

I thought the original UI was much more playful and fun to use. The current UI just lacks a little something. I get the utilitarian aspect of it all but it doesn't mean that it can't have personality.

Trying to keep track of overall expenses. I have to deal with a few different companies and keeping track of multiple clients is very helpful.

Trippeo review by Gathuo N.
Gathuo N.

"Expense app for the business professional "

What do you like best?

The ability to read through my emailed receipts automatically in 'receipt keep' for submission. Makes life so much easier as you don't have to do manual scan and upload.

What do you dislike?

Manual scanning of non emailed receipts as I like the receipt keep function .... it is so seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure most business expenses are emailed to you automatically. Simply forward these to receipts@Trippeo.com and you have won a time battle of the ages in your end month reporting.

The ability to accurately record business expenses and claim them in one platform irrespective of use via cash or card.

Makes accounting and reporting so easy and reduced time doing this from say 30 minutes a month to less than 5 minutes a month!

Trippeo review by Nic S.
Nic S.

"Using Trippeo has made running my business easier and more efficient. "

What do you like best?

I love that Trippeo automagically fetches and categorizes transactions from my credit cards so finding expenses is painless.

What do you dislike?

Finding and collecting expenses and adding them to a report could be improved. Sometimes I wish the date picker would just "show all".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up now and let Tripped start collecting your transactions. Decide later if it's right or not for you.

Expensing more items. With the mobile app I'm actually more inclined to snap photos of receipts.

Trippeo review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Great for professionals who work outside their workplace"

What do you like best?

I recommend Trippeo to people all the time. Here's how I use it:

When I'm travelling, or working in the city, or when I purchase something I can claim, I log the cost of the receipt and then recycle it (I usually take a picture and then log manually). Trippeo organizes my receipts based on date and time, so if I forget something I can go back and correct it. The location-services in Trippeo tracks my milage too, so when I have to go across town to another branch I'm reimbursed for the gas.

I send reports at the end of each week–again, easy because it's all organized according to date. I barely have to think about it anymore.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could just snap a picture of my receipt and have it auto-upload. I've seen some other apps that say they do that. I'm invested enough that I don't really want to switch at this point though.

I used to (stupidly) just suck up a lot of my expenses because the reimbursement-reports at my work were mind-bendingly tedious. I didn't realize how much cash I was losing each week.

Trippeo review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great experience for a nice-looking app"

What do you like best?

It's a slick interface for quickly entering expenses and generating reports. The interface very intuitive and make it super easy to submit an expense report. It's made keeping track of expenses, dare I say, fun?

What do you dislike?

There's currently no way to edit a previous expense, which can be frustrating if you make a mistake. Seems like they auto-categorize expenses, through credit card integration, but would be nice to have more manual control over this.

I needed to quickly and easily keep track of my expenses on the go, and be able to submit an expense report for reimbursement. Trippeo has helped me do just that.

Trippeo review by Fred C.
Fred C.

"A must have for people on the go. Easy to use and great interface. "

What do you like best?

The ability to add photos with descriptions is great. I also love that you can list different currencies.

What do you dislike?

no complaints blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I used to always lose receipts and then would have to compile them into an email. Now I can add things and send it all together with my invoice.

Trippeo review by Martin K.
Martin K.

"Simplification"

What do you like best?

it's easy to use and self explanatory. Ideally to get rid of any printed receipt.

What do you dislike?

The UX in the mobile app is not that practical. Sometimes there are overlapping elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a easy and professional tool. It's best to implement it in the entire payment process.

Simplification of admin process.

Trippeo review by Lyndon M.
Lyndon M.

"My review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, it's a very easy app to use

What do you dislike?

Hard to separate what are expenses I have paid myself vs the company paid for

Easy expense management and recording receipts for tax purposes. Would like better integration into accounting apps

Trippeo review by Jay M.
Jay M.

"Awesome and More features needed"

What do you like best?

Interface and Minimalism. "Straight to the point" manta is good in the app.

What do you dislike?

There are bunch of features available in competitions which is missing here.

Easy to track specially when you're on nomad work life. Good for travel expenses.

Trippeo review by User in Design
User in Design

"Useful!"

What do you like best?

It's super easy keep track of receipts! Just take a picture and some info on the go. You can change currency quite easily as well.

What do you dislike?

I would love to group receipts. Also, a widget for fast access to new expenses would come very handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trippeo keeps it simple. It's easy to keep track of your expenses.

Business traveling is a bit more frictionless for me!

Trippeo review by User in Internet

"super simple. great product for managing expenses "

What do you like best?

i like the design. nice smooth product.

What do you dislike?

at first i couldnt connect my credit card but then that was fixed quickly.

just want a better way to track receipts

Trippeo review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Excellent customer Service"

What do you like best?

It's a really great too to be able to keep track of expenses.

But what most impressed me is their customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am really happy with what it offeres

My expenses are being held in one spot

Learning about Trippeo?

* We monitor all Trippeo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.