Troops

4.0

Artificially Intelligent Assistant For Work At Troops, we fundamentally believe that the future of “getting things done” is going to look less like static fields and forms and more like a conversation with a human being.

Work for Troops?

Learning about Troops?

Troops Reviews

Ask Troops a Question
Showing 12 Troops reviews
Troops review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Favorite Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Having access to our Salesforce data in Slack has been a game changer.

As with many salespeople, keeping up with all the tasks we need to do is tough. Being able to tackle all this manual Salesforce work in Slack just makes life so much easier and gives me more time back in my day.

Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

There is a little I dislike about Troops. It's a simple, intuitive, and easy to use product. The product is extremely flexible and can be customized easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started. You won't regret it.

- Search & Edit: View and Updates Salesforce directly from Slack.

- Pipeline Automation: Custom pipeline notifications in Slack.

- Workflow Builder: Customized Salesforce notifications in Slack.

All of the above probably increased my productivity as a sales rep by 15% - 20%.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Troops
Troops review by Adrienne O.
Adrienne O.

"Troops for Reminders"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that Troops will automate Salesforce reporting and send them to the user, so you do not need to remember to pull a report every day. This enabled me to easily view the report as a reminder and then go into Salesforce to do any additional work that I needed to.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the limitations on the number of columns that could be included in the report. I have begun using the SF automated reporting email feature and found that it is a better fit for my needs. The transition between my email and SF has been smoother than the transition from the report I received in slack and SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up the reports with only the

The most significant benefit of Troops was the ease of setting up automated reporting. As long as you have the report created in SF, it is straightforward to be able to automate it with troops.

What AI Sales Assistant solution do you use?

Troops review by JJ F.
JJ F.

"Keep Salesforce in your Slack workflow"

What do you like best?

Troops is a great way to keep your sales reps in Slack. Our sales reps are in Slack all day long and keeping them in their workflow is critical for their productivity. We can inject account/oppty info right into conversations (when I ask them about opptys), get Salesforce notifications in Slack, and they have an awesome virtual gong with some crazy fun Gifs for when you win an oppty.

What do you dislike?

As with anything, getting into the habit of using it is important. The notifications and virtual gong keep it a bit more front of mind for me. However we have quite a few bots in our environment, so at times I forget to use it to lookup sfdc info.

Keeping sales reps where they work most, which is slack. Since the entire company is in Slack, and only half are in SFDC, the virtual gong is a great way to let everyone know of Sales wins in a fun way.

Troops review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Troops improves Salesforce CRM data quality & reduces team headaches "

What do you like best?

Troops allows our team to focus our time on prospects and less time managing the sales process data in Salesforce. Auto alerts in Slack are relevant & easily updated to keep our data clean & ready for weekly management meetings. Troops has also helped us thinking smarter about our Salesforce fields and allowed us to optimize our instance. Mostly we love that the Troops team listens to our feedback and is constantly rolling out new features that are directly requested from us and other users!

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that as a new product, it cant do everything (yet!). Due to customized fields in Salesforce, Troops doesn't allow us to edit everything within Slack. Our end goal is to never log in to Salesforce again...they're helping us get there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out & use Troops team to help identify ways it can save your team time! they care & will help solve your problems.

Saves time for sales team and improves quality of data within the CRM.

Troops review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"GREAT SALESFORCE TOOL TO INCREASE ADOPTION & ACCURACY"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to set up new rules and workflows. You can easily customize the alerts to your specific salesforce configuration and easily schedule them to channels or to specific users.

What do you dislike?

The pace that the team releases new features is hard to keep up with right now but that's a good thing too!

Increased user adoption of Salesforce CRM and more accurate data

Troops review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Easily The Most Animated But Effective Tool I Use To Understand Deal Size"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive, animated and it makes your team engaged when you have a win!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I really like the platform as a whole. Scott, and the rest of the team have been killing it over here at WeWork for our Sales Team!

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!!!!

Overall being more efficient. I don't need to dig in SFDC to understand where my deals are and what's going on with them. Troops allows you quick and easy visibility right in Slack.

Troops review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"Great - Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Super simple slack usage that allows us to pull info from SF efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at present, a great tool!

Efficiency - there's no more digging endlessly through SF, it gives you quick and easily accessible summaries right in Slack.

Troops review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice to Have"

What do you like best?

Troops has been a fun way to promote wins and spread corporate values.

What do you dislike?

I just don't see enough business benefit to provide any meaningful ROI if this becomes a for-purchase product. SFDC can essentially do everything that Troops does, just not in as fun of a way (no GIFs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free app until they make you pay, and then I would most likely bail. It really doesn't solve any business needs that make it worth any money.

None really. You can contest that it is slightly speedier than SFDC in pulling up basic data, but it's only saving you a few seconds here and there. It does not seem like enough adds up during the day.

Troops review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Great Pipeline Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Reps are busy and every CRM click represents time they could've been actively engaging with prospects. Our management team loves the workflows, automation, and especially the immediate visibility Troops provides. Our reps like the reports and the ability to update SF directly from Slack.

What do you dislike?

The workflows have been a little clunky, but they just released an update in October 2017 with a new workflow builder. There's enormous potential there if they can get it right.

We're always looking for ways to increase SalesForce accuracy and update compliance. One of the key parts of that strategy has been incorporating the right blend of automation tools to make doing the right thing easier.

Troops review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Good for morale I suppose?"

What do you like best?

It's nice to see team members getting well-deserved recognition via Slack. The gifs are fun and more entertaining than an email.

What do you dislike?

When it comes down to it, it is still an automated message that gives me a notification and typically bugs me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it an easy and automated way to recognize team members for sales. If you're interested in recognition with what I can imagine is minimal effort on your part, then go for it.

We were using it to recognize our team members when sales were made - we have since switched back to congratulatory emails only.

Troops review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Troops Review"

What do you like best?

It's a great way give recognition to the person who closed the deal so that the whole team is aware of it.

What do you dislike?

It's an unnecessary notification that takes up time for me to go and look at

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at if you really need it. It can be a nice pat on the back for sales team members, but can be an annoying distraction for the rest of the team.

We used Troops to send a message in Slack that a new deal has been closed.

Troops review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"A great way to keep the encourage the Sales team and cultivate excitement"

What do you like best?

It does a great good of create excitement around closed deals and Upsells through notifications, GIFS, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of honestly. In our case everyone on the Sales slack channel receives a ping when a deal closes which can sometimes be annoying but it's important to know.. plus I'm not sure that could be something we could change if we wanted to

It keeps everyone in the loop and puts a little excitement behind a computer transactions. Everyone loves getting gold stars!

Learning about Troops?

* We monitor all Troops reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.