Troops

Artificially Intelligent Assistant For Work At Troops, we fundamentally believe that the future of “getting things done” is going to look less like static fields and forms and more like a conversation with a human being.

Work for Troops?

Learning about Troops?

Troops Reviews

Showing 10 Troops reviews
Troops review by <span>Adrienne O.</span>
Adrienne O.

Troops for Reminders

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that Troops will automate Salesforce reporting and send them to the user, so you do not need to remember to pull a report every day. This enabled me to easily view the report as a reminder and then go into Salesforce to do any additional work that I needed to.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the limitations on the number of columns that could be included in the report. I have begun using the SF automated reporting email feature and found that it is a better fit for my needs. The transition between my email and SF has been smoother than the transition from the report I received in slack and SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up the reports with only the

The most significant benefit of Troops was the ease of setting up automated reporting. As long as you have the report created in SF, it is straightforward to be able to automate it with troops.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Troops
Troops review by <span>Emily W.</span>
Emily W.

Troops improves Salesforce CRM data quality & reduces team headaches

What do you like best?

Troops allows our team to focus our time on prospects and less time managing the sales process data in Salesforce. Auto alerts in Slack are relevant & easily updated to keep our data clean & ready for weekly management meetings. Troops has also helped us thinking smarter about our Salesforce fields and allowed us to optimize our instance. Mostly we love that the Troops team listens to our feedback and is constantly rolling out new features that are directly requested from us and other users!

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that as a new product, it cant do everything (yet!). Due to customized fields in Salesforce, Troops doesn't allow us to edit everything within Slack. Our end goal is to never log in to Salesforce again...they're helping us get there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out & use Troops team to help identify ways it can save your team time! they care & will help solve your problems.

Saves time for sales team and improves quality of data within the CRM.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Troops review by <span>JJ F.</span>
JJ F.

Keep Salesforce in your Slack workflow

What do you like best?

Troops is a great way to keep your sales reps in Slack. Our sales reps are in Slack all day long and keeping them in their workflow is critical for their productivity. We can inject account/oppty info right into conversations (when I ask them about opptys), get Salesforce notifications in Slack, and they have an awesome virtual gong with some crazy fun Gifs for when you win an oppty.

What do you dislike?

As with anything, getting into the habit of using it is important. The notifications and virtual gong keep it a bit more front of mind for me. However we have quite a few bots in our environment, so at times I forget to use it to lookup sfdc info.

Keeping sales reps where they work most, which is slack. Since the entire company is in Slack, and only half are in SFDC, the virtual gong is a great way to let everyone know of Sales wins in a fun way.

Troops review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

GREAT SALESFORCE TOOL TO INCREASE ADOPTION & ACCURACY

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to set up new rules and workflows. You can easily customize the alerts to your specific salesforce configuration and easily schedule them to channels or to specific users.

What do you dislike?

The pace that the team releases new features is hard to keep up with right now but that's a good thing too!

Increased user adoption of Salesforce CRM and more accurate data

Troops review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

Nice to Have

What do you like best?

Troops has been a fun way to promote wins and spread corporate values.

What do you dislike?

I just don't see enough business benefit to provide any meaningful ROI if this becomes a for-purchase product. SFDC can essentially do everything that Troops does, just not in as fun of a way (no GIFs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free app until they make you pay, and then I would most likely bail. It really doesn't solve any business needs that make it worth any money.

None really. You can contest that it is slightly speedier than SFDC in pulling up basic data, but it's only saving you a few seconds here and there. It does not seem like enough adds up during the day.

Troops review by <span>Dylan S.</span>
Dylan S.

Great - Easy To Use

What do you like best?

Super simple slack usage that allows us to pull info from SF efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at present, a great tool!

Efficiency - there's no more digging endlessly through SF, it gives you quick and easily accessible summaries right in Slack.

Learning about Troops?

* We monitor all Troops reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.