TrueCommerce EDI

TrueCommerce EDI

TrueCommerce offers an electronic data interchange (EDI) platform designed to be affordable, easy to use, and connect businesses to great opportunities.

Work for TrueCommerce EDI?

Learning about TrueCommerce EDI?

Compare TrueCommerce EDI to Similar Solutions

TrueCommerce EDI Reviews

Ask TrueCommerce EDI a Question
Showing 47 TrueCommerce EDI reviews
TrueCommerce EDI review by Kristen R.
Kristen R.

"Simple program"

What do you like best?

There is fabulous customer service. It seems like a small team of people because I always get the same representatives, but they are knowledgeable and always take the time to get the answers I need. The system is very simple to use. Once you get accustomed to the layout and the way the system operates, it is a very easy program to navigate. No frills, but then none are necessary. It's kind of a relief.

What do you dislike?

The only difficult thing for me is that there seems to always be a reason to call customer service. As I mentioned before, they are very helpful but it seems like I have to call them frequently to fix things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure all of your customers are EDI compatible, and familier with the setup process. The initial testing can be a drag

We use QuickBooks, which works extremely well with True Commerce EDI. We are processing upwards of 200 orders a day, and the simple format and easy communication with our financial programming has saved hours of time, and tons of stress.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrueCommerce EDI
TrueCommerce EDI review by Torie J.
Torie J.

"Gets the job done, quicker. "

What do you like best?

The software that we use is simple and to the point to make billing easier. It's pretty get when you just have to "fill in the blanks" when submitting an invoice or send data.

What do you dislike?

It's not super customizable. I would love the option to create drop down menus for saved addresses and other info that's repetitive. We bill the same customer, so a lot of the address and line items are the same. So the option to pick them from a menu would make it so much faster and feel less like data entry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's affordable, gets the job done. Very reliable EDI software with great customer service.

We are able to get our customer invoices over in a timely manner, which in turn, allows us to collect money quicker.

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

TrueCommerce EDI review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Exceptional EDI system"

What do you like best?

HighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the maps. So when your supplier or customer makes a map change, you don't need to do anything; TrueCommerce takes care of everything.

What do you dislike?

TrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.

Be able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"Great Tool to Support our EDI Requirements"

What do you like best?

Software has great flexibility (mapping) to allow for many different scenarios both on your end and that of your customer. Great integration with my back end software (Sage 50). Customer support is excellent! Generally very responsive and capable. Reps are knowledgeable, but also have access to higher levels of support when needed (and not afraid to use the resource). Very satisfied overall. Excellent value!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be that customer service occasionally takes longer than desired to respond to questions or problems. This was only an issue on a couple of instances where we had complex implementation errors... it was eventually resolved to my satisfaction, but I felt like I had to be persistent to keep progressing.

EDI with customers. True Commerce has allowed us to integrate seamlessly with our much larger customers in a professional, cost effective manner.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"great platform for novice users such as myself"

What do you like best?

I like how whenever I call (which is a lot), the customer service reps are extremely helpful and kind. I also like the new update so I can use seamlessly on my Mac. I have not had any issues switching to their new system. I also like how you can set up only the features that you need. Trucommerce is also quick to adapt to the needs of it's customers with the changing demands of the companies I work with (such as target). Ex: I emailed them about not having an automatic order acceptance which target now requires. Within a few weeks they added that feature to their platform which was a game changer. A customer service rep then helped me set it up. I am in constant contact with my sales rep, who also gets back to me (even when I don't make an appt). Overall a great company with an easy platform for a novice user to use. I wouldn't have been able to expand my business if it wasn't for their reps walking me through every step.

What do you dislike?

I've been pleased with everything. Any questions that I have had have been answered immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service reps are knowledgable and will walk you through every step if you are not familiar with the platform.

I am sending my target inventory smoothly

TrueCommerce EDI review by Josh  S.
Josh S.

"Streamlined and Simple"

What do you like best?

The best part about EDI is how quickly and easily we are able to import/export orders to our E2 operating system. It has significantly cut down on the amount of time it took to do order entry in every aspect. The simply laid out interface makes navigating to your desired area an absolute breeze.

What do you dislike?

My one complaint would be EDI's penchant for combining lines of the same part when I import a packing list to begin an ASN for a customer. For example: I will import a packing list with 16 items on it. Lines 2 and 11 could be for the same part, but one of the lines will not show up for whatever reason, so it needs to be added manually. Not the end f the world and it is just a minor delay in the whole ASN process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I very much enjoy the product as it currently stands. Makes day to day activities run so much more smoothly than they had in the past.

No business problems at all to report, however, I love the fact that EDI was able to smoothly incorporate two of our biggest customers with minimal to no hickups along the way. It was a very easy transition to make a couple year ago.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Vilia B.
Vilia B.

"Always Ready to Help"

What do you like best?

I like that their support is quick to respond and they are always willing and ready to help with whatever is needed.

What do you dislike?

The additional wait for a SAP Integration Specialist though I understand that they have limited resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you purchase the EDI plug-in for a partner you don't have to worry about future updates. This is huge to us. In the rare case where a non-compliance issue occurred that was attributable to an oversight by TC, they covered the related chargeback. Support is always helpful.

EDI partnership with many big customers in our industry. The ease with which we are able to meet their requirements for EDI is huge.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Simple easy to use, great service "

What do you like best?

We switched to True Commerce from another provider. The process was simple. The implementation team took lead. They worked with our trading partners on your behalf. Simple. After onboarding a few partners, we started onboarding our own partners. The mapping is easy. After a year on the system I transferred the EDI management back to the business. They are now able to manage and maintain all EDI with little to no IT needs.

What do you dislike?

We have a couple accounts with True Commerce. This seems to cause an issue with creating and managing users. (Hosted Solution)

Stream line order entry

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

True Commerce saves us a lot of time processing wholesale orders. Excellent customer support when a problem arrives and it is easy to master the program. The program has limitations, but we have found it very helpful on the wholesale end. The program also saves us a hundreds of hours of manual data enty by transferring information to and from our vendors, and to and from our accounting software. It allows allows us to automate shipping by generating shipping labels in bulk.

What do you dislike?

Program is a little challenging to learn, but once you get the hang of it and are able to troubleshoot through issues, you end up learning a lot and become proficient in the program.

Expediting the shipping and processing of our wholesale orders. We ship up to 400 shipments a day and needed a way to process orders quickly. It also helps us transfer the information to our accounting system which saves a ton of time.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Fast and easy"

What do you like best?

They have experience handling a lot of vendors and suppliers with EDI. Nothing really surprise them. Easy to contact and support provides prompt response (except one time but that was years ago, maybe during their transition).

What do you dislike?

You have to pay for the service, vs doing that in-house, which will incur different cost.

Quick EDI setup with multiple vendors and supplies.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"It's Complicated"

What do you like best?

Corporate communication is great. Our agent is always willing to set up a time to help us and answer questions.

What do you dislike?

The system is SO COMPLICATED. I have worked with many EDI systems that are much more intuitive and streamlined than TrueCommerce.

We are required to use EDI to integrate with some of our vendors. We've not realized much efficiency.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"Great EDI Solution!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive navigation and compliance with customer requirements. Compatible with the latest version of Quickbooks and partners with our other cloud service provider which was key.

What do you dislike?

Lack of email within the tool and technical support/implementation team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure the implementation is 100% completed or you could run into issues. True Commerce Implementation Team is subpar, I would expect better.

Sending and receiving Purchase Orders, Invoices and associated documents electronically. It improves efficienies tremendously.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Melissa T.
Melissa T.

"Customer Service & Credit Manager"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with the TrueCommerce EDI. Customers are easy to set up. Notifications are great. Their customer service is always prompt with great service and attention to what is being asked.

What do you dislike?

would like to see my non EDI customer orders via the brokers we use come into EDI. Their orders are sent via email. this would create a great 1 stop place for all of our orders.

Orders coming in accurately, invoicing done on time and payments from customer received within terms. With True Commerce this has been happening.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Perfect fit!"

What do you like best?

TrueCommerce helps our companies order flow and ease of entering orders daily. The software is very user friendly and customer support is always helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I have no experienced any problems or things i've disliked while using TrueCommerce. If I have any questions their customer support is always there (quickly) to help resolve any issues or requests I may have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrueCommerce is very helpful when integrating with new companies and will help you every step of the way.

Receiving and importing multiple customers' orders quickly and efficiently. We benefit from using TrueCommerce by mitigating entry error and speeding up processing time for our customers.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Very good SAAS and customer support"

What do you like best?

Works very well with NetSuite and the sync is live

What do you dislike?

sometimes slow to respond - When importing and exporting the time it takes is too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend due to the ease of using the system

Processing EDI orders, We can handle a much larger quantity of orders per day.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"True Commerce User"

What do you like best?

If I need something mapped and can't figure it out, they are happy to help me everytime! I appreciate that I have a dedicated person to help with new Trading Partner setups. The follow through on help tickets is great!

The website is simple to navigate and integrates well with QuickBooks Enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Updating ASN's! Other than that, if I have a problem, they have a solution.

We have trading partners with multiple locations per PO. EDI allows us to export those orders quickly and easily into QuickBooks. We are also able to manage order tracking through ASN's, rather than updating tracking in each vendor's portal.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Dorian H.
Dorian H.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the simple and easy features to create labels, shipment notifications, and invoices.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to sync UPC items with item # for each trading partner. For example, if a UPC is on a Macy's PO and I sync the PO with our item #, it does not do it for other trading partners. I have to sync the UPC with each trading partner.

TrueCommerce EDI has met our needs for doing business with our customers who require EDI transactions.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"User-friendly interface, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to understand and fairly simple to use. Even the non-tech savvy can navigate the interface and make necessary updates. The customer service response time is better than most and they solved our issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

Having to navigate multiple screens to do a few processes manually (like entering tracking and dates for an ASN) makes the process time consuming.

The system saves us time on order entry by pushing orders directly through to our accounting software. This saves us time and money.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Claudia S.
Claudia S.

"A fanatastic EDI Solution"

What do you like best?

The New HTML5 Platform makes using the system very easy.

What do you dislike?

There is no Drag n Drop feature. A minor preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer Service is phenomenal!!

We have certain vendors which EDi is essential for.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Efficient and user friendly"

What do you like best?

The web based UI gives flexibility and stability to conduct our business uninterrupted with the retail partners.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can be improved upon. Also, the maintenance windows need to be during off hours such as on weekends.

EDI is the core for us to do business and with TrueCommerce, we were able to onboard new retail partners on our EDI platform in a easy and efficient manner.

TrueCommerce EDI review by BECKY L.
BECKY L.

"Great job!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate thru the system, get things done in a short time.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything about TC EDI that we dislike. Keep up the good work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend! Ease of use, great product!

That we can ship a customer's order and turn in invoice from the EDI system without having to create an invoice thru QB system and email or mail to the customer

TrueCommerce EDI review by Eric J.
Eric J.

"Great support"

What do you like best?

I appreciated being able to quickly contact support personnel and get my questions effeciently.

What do you dislike?

Would like a visual map demonstrating the typical flow of information.

Accessing new customers who only transact on EDI

TrueCommerce EDI review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Small Business T/C User"

What do you like best?

The software effectively processes all required transactions including labelling requirements of the largest retailers at a reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

The departments within T/C are all compartmentalized with separate queues for each area. This form of organization requires some patience from the user to trouble shoot and resolve problems or perform an implementation.

The accuracy of our transaction processing has improved because less manual intervention is required. This also results in lower labor costs. With EDI capability we appear to be a more substantial and therefore more trustworthy business to our retailers.

"Complete EDI solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, customizable solution. Techs will teach you if you want to know how to setup trading partners on your own.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to work with one tech for your account, not be assigned a new one each time you need assistance. Feels like you are starting from scratch with a new tech.

In house EDI, no longer paying ridiculous per transaction fees. Integration into Dynamics GP is customizable per trading partner, instead of months of waiting for EDI partner to figure out how to integrate.

"TrueCom Review"

What do you like best?

They are always helpful and using EDI is easy

What do you dislike?

It is hard to say in 40 characters that there is nothing I dislike about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest they use TrueComm because the staff is very friendly and helpful

Time. It doesn't take as long to process the invoices and PO

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"TrueCommerce is a colleague to count on"

What do you like best?

The speed, dependability and communication.

What do you dislike?

The font used for emails, as it looks somewhat archaic. Perhaps it is used for use across multiple platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and is very dependable. Communication from True Commerce is excellent.

Purchase order processing from Costco. The benefits are efficiency and preciseness.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Derek S.
Derek S.

"Lightweight EDI Solution"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and multi-platform compatibility

What do you dislike?

Now that silverlight has been removed as a requirement, none

We have several vendors and customers that require EDI for invoice and payment. TrueCommerce gave us the ability to meet those requirements and keep our business moving uninterrupted.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"Most experiences are perfect."

What do you like best?

Most employees are so helpful and knowledgeable. Its a pleasure to call for assistance

What do you dislike?

Several employees like to talk above my head. Using computer terms when by my issue it is obvious that I do not understand

The speed of True Commerce has improved over the last year. The benefits for our compnay is the accuracy and dependability of True Commerce and the help staff. I can honestly say we get every issue resolved when we call in

"Ease and Comfort"

What do you like best?

The New HTML 5 has been a great addition/upgrade to the service

What do you dislike?

Cannot Drag n Drop on the new format but the workflow is easy enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truecommerce has been fantastic. the level of service is unparalleled . Issues are resolved promptly. Setup wasn't complicated. the new HTML5 is semi intuitive.

We have vendors that strictly require EDI. We have reduced the amount of charge backs from this vendor significantly by digitally accounting for the shipments.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"This is my 1st EDI software. Training on it was tough. Now for the most part it is easy to maneuver"

What do you like best?

Tech support is quick to respond and log on if necessary to answer my questions.

What do you dislike?

When I started the gal assigned to us was not very helpful with training.

We use EDI to facilitate our military orders.

"Easy System to Use"

What do you like best?

This is by far the best website we have used for electronic orders. Customer service is always there and friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike would be the fact the system isn't MAC compatible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend TrueCommerce. Easy to us and helpful/friendly staff.

The best feature of the system is the label portion. The labels are set up with all the information we need for the customers. Very easy to set up and use!

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Decent product, spotty customer service"

What do you like best?

Functionality of product is good, consistent, and the user interface is not too complex.

What do you dislike?

I often need to send multiple emails to our representatives before I get a response.

Less manual entry, more automation

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"CATEGORY MANAGER / BUYER/ IT DEPT"

What do you like best?

i LIKE HOW EASY IT IS TOO LOOK ANYTHING UP

What do you dislike?

NOTHING IT IE VERY EASY TO USE. The ease of the product lets me use it everyday.

WE ARE ABLE TO OPEN MORE CUSTOMERS

"EDI Order Processor"

What do you like best?

User friendly and easy to get around in

What do you dislike?

I have the desk top version and when I changed computers they were not very helpful in getting the software onto my new computer

We have customers that will only do business with us if we can process through EDI so it helps to be able to process orders we would not get if we did not have this service.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Isaac K.
Isaac K.

"Awome EDI Platform"

What do you like best?

The new HTML5 Platform is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The limitations with the old system have been taken care of

We have certain vendors that require EDI transmissions

TrueCommerce EDI review by Paulina H.
Paulina H.

"very convinient"

What do you like best?

ease of the site, being able to look at previous purchase orders

What do you dislike?

nothing, I truly feel comfortable with this product

easy to view past orders

"Sweet an Easy"

What do you like best?

The new HTML5 setup has a better look and feel. In also crashes noticeably less now.

What do you dislike?

We cannot drag and drop files but you can still move them into another area/folder

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truecommerce is easy and the customer service is beyond helpful.

We have large vendors that require Invoices to be submitted in bulk exclusively through EDI

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Very Easy and Informative Product"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and reminiscent of email clients that you probably already have stored on your computer.

What do you dislike?

Searching through older records could be better, but this may be a cause of my personal experience of many records.

Receiving sales orders and sending invoices.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Works great with Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

Integrates well with Quickbooks. Specialist are always there to help.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike at this point.

Benefits are definitely orders being downloaded directly into my computer and invoices are sent straight from Quickbooks to EDI. Saves many hours of data entry.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Consultant

"Commerce FDI "

What do you like best?

Easy of use and easy navigation and accessibility and report formatting and chart formats

What do you dislike?

Sometimes report are to complex as it misses out some data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try software it helps analyst focus more time on exceptions and improving the process

Inventory replenishment process

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"Great Product for the Small Business"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly! Customer Service is GREAT!

What do you dislike?

There is not anything to dislike - nothing to change!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - easy to use - support is great!!!

Our EDI needs. Time and money.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"Excellent Company for Software Support "

What do you like best?

Support techs are knowledgeable, patient and friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

Order come into Quickbooks Enterprises seamless and easy and with no issues.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"Best EDI Software Company"

What do you like best?

Ease of software great customer service

What do you dislike?

nothing at all everything has been great

Recommendations to others considering the product

great company all around software support

our transmission between us and our customers

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Easy to navigate this EDI System"

What do you like best?

True Commerce is fairly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program lags and we have to wait for tabs to open.

Quickly and accurately send invoices.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Overall a good experience"

What do you like best?

Ability to submit tickets for any issue.

What do you dislike?

Response time and communication of True Commerce staff members.

Streamlined EDI via Flat Files.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"very easy to work with"

What do you like best?

the fast reply, the user friendly of the software

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, the software is very easy to use

importing

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Simple and straight forward"

What do you like best?

Simple and moving towards automating through Sage

What do you dislike?

transactions could possibly flow better through each step

automating into ERP

Learn more about TrueCommerce EDI

TrueCommerce EDI Videos

Learning about TrueCommerce EDI?

* We monitor all TrueCommerce EDI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TrueCommerce EDI to Similar Solutions