Truly

Learning about Truly?

Truly Reviews

Ask Truly a Question
Showing 62 Truly reviews
Truly review by Timothy J. R.
Timothy J. R.

"Truly Telephony Heaven"

What do you like best?

Truly stood out against its competitors throughout the sales process. Everyone was very professional and accomadating but where Truly shined was their customer support. I have never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a reply.

The platform is incredibly easy to use and set up. Call quality is exceptional and it has some nice extra features. It's not perfect but you can tell from their level of care that their product is something that is going to continually improve. VERY HAPPY.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features I'm looking forward to in the next product update: audio-ducking, a desktop app that doesn't minimize before every call, a search function for previous calls, the ability to tell if a coworker is on a call, a quick access redial button. The support team has been very responsive and upfront about when we can expect updates and product improvements so we're very excited to see the platform improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have further questions feel free to email me at timothy.richards@joltsoftware.com.

Clear call quality, better sales conversations, better training because of Truly's training features, more efficient dialing and logging of calls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Truly
Truly review by Cam W.
Cam W.

"Great Product, Great Support!"

What do you like best?

Truly does a great job of streamlining my day to day process when calling customers. I no longer need to spend time confirming that my calls/texts are being logged, but instead can utilize Truly's recording feature, and learn from other colleagues by listening in to their phone calls. The customer support + team is also great, making it very easy to get real-time answers and support when needed!

What do you dislike?

There isn't a single aspect about Truly that I dislike, as the product continues to get stronger and stronger. Like any new product, kinks will get figured out and the product will improve. Truly has blown me away with how consistent the product is and how it continues to become more robust.

Truly enables better communication to take place between myself, my customers, and my team. It makes my process more efficient and saves me hours each week where I used to have to manually log my activity in my CRM. It's also extremely agile, as I'm able to use the tool at work on my desktop, at home from my laptop, and on my mobile. This aspect is awesome and allows me to constantly change my work environment, while having the same level of reliability.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Truly review by Rex B.
Rex B.

"Google Voice for Grown-Up Businesses"

What do you like best?

Many entrepreneurs and small businesses use Google Voice (even when it was Grand Central), but the sound quality is often lacking and it fails miserably when your business grows and you need multiple people using the same "business" line. We have a distributed business and did not want to mess with VOIP phones (or even extra hardware for that matter), USB Headsets, etc. I also never wanted to miss a call from clients or prospects and I wanted all of the calls to sound like I'm next door to them. Truly delivers on all fronts. Additionally, we need clients to get routed to the right support, sales, and billing people and we did not want clients bottlenecking our systems by calling only their favorite individual employees. Truly allows us to have a calling tree and to have all outbound calls show as the corporate number on caller ID instead of the individual line (or GASP an employee's mobile phone number). We are able to perform a round robin on the support lines to ensure someone picks up and when my phone rings it tells me what extension someone called on and their caller ID. For our business .... perfection.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while the mobile app can be slow to show caller ID. I though think this may be an Android issue as compared to Truly's issue. It is an occasional issue only. If I'm on a long call, I can my battery drain is slightly higher as compared to being on the native phone app ... but I believe this trade-off is worth it.

Our distributed offices can meet all of our clients' needs efficiently and without additional hardware. We can transfer calls between one another and hold 3-way calls, etc. In other words, we did not have to make trade-offs as compared to a typical VOIP / PBX system - We got our Cake and Ate It!

Truly review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"Awesome Support"

What do you like best?

Truly's support and ease of use are key! Especially with setting up remote employees!!

What do you dislike?

My only negative would be, we implemented Truly back in May. We are a young company ourselves so we know how product can evolve. Truly updated their system and we had to change over to a new way of using it. It's much more streamlined but required some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend utilizing their support team. They can help resolve any issue and make great suggestions to utilize their product to get the most out of it. Plus they have a great sense of humor.

I implemented Truly for our organization this year to solve our need for a phone system we could sync with Salesforce. The setup was very easy and adding new users was seamless. I have implemented other phone systems and they are very clunky not Truly. As a new customer, I had a lot of questions and all were answered same day, sometimes in less than an hour!! I have managed teams in support and that turn around time is incredible!

Truly review by Zoey G.
Zoey G.

"Fast, easy, always available, friendly I love everyone at truly"

What do you like best?

I like that Anya and Erol are always willing to problem solve with me at the drop of a hat. They're so great at customer service, but also ask really in depth questions and create new ideas out of problems that we surface. They give all members of my team an amazing experience, and everyone trusts them.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not that much. When there is a problem, it's usually solved very fast. I would recommend Truly to anyone. The only thing that would make my life easier is if Truly did not have autodialing capabilities for TCPA.

We're able to record our calls, which helps us in the lending space for compliance regulations. It integrates seamlessly with our CRM tool and our transcription tool. It really makes my life and my team's lives easier.

Truly review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"Support Is Top Tier // Intuitive"

What do you like best?

The company is full of individuals who are relationship driven. From the CEO to their support team, I never questioned if they cared about my needs. Always available and willing to learn more to help out our team. Kudos to Anya, Erol, and Matt!

What do you dislike?

It serves it's purpose and more for me! I understand that they are growing and ever-changing their offerings. I am certain that this product will continue to improve with time. They are so open to listening to their customers and the needs they have.

Efficient communication between myself and our customers. It is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. I love texting! I also have the ability to take/make calls anywhere. I am not held down to a desktop.

Truly review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Easy to use and fool proof"

What do you like best?

Truly has amazing support. If I had a question the team got back to me quickly or sent a well-written article to help me out. If it wasn't for that I would have given up because this was my first time using a software like Truly and I needed a boost to get started. I love that you can choose your number, it records your calls and easily sends them to Salesforce - there is no guessing if it actually sent too. The team also loves constructive feedback

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to close out the app and restart it - but what app doesn't have this issue sometimes

Really easy to track/record and log calls. Saved me time as I can just listen to the call when writing my notes or follow up emails. I love that I have a separate number for my clients to call me so they do not have my cell number.

Truly review by Charles B.
Charles B.

"Best product & team in the space"

What do you like best?

Truly builds a product for sales teams, and "truly" (no pun intended) understand the details and intricacies that go into building a world class sales team and what it takes to support. They know that data is king for sales ops, and the connection w/ salesforce is better than any competitive product I've used. They also invest the time to really get to know your business and live up to being a partner. They can take in information/requests and turn around product releases quickly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Occasionally the product will not populate salesforce names on inbound calls, but this is extremely rare.

1) salesforce reporting and activity - helping us to make key business decisions

2) reliable phone quality - bye VOIP!

3) call recording for new hires/training

4) a go to advisor and business partner to consult and bounce ideas off at any time

Truly review by Dave K.
Dave K.

"Fantastic product that keeps getting better "

What do you like best?

The product enables us to work however and wherever we want. It integrates with all of our tools like Outreach and Salesforce, and gives us a much higher level of confidence in the quality of our data because of how good the integration is compared to some other vendors we tested before.

Their product/engineering team moves FAST. They continue to push out some really sophisticated features each month, and this has really helped us expand our usage of the product beyond just our sales team. Enterprise-level user management is one example of this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. Their product team continues to be super responsive, which has been super helpful as our needs have become more sophisticated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's super easy to spin up and get started.

Fundamentally, we need to connect with our prospects and measure and report on all that activity from within our CRM.

Truly review by Josh N.
Josh N.

"Amazing seamless softphone experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy Truly was to set up and how easy it was to use. Their onboarding process was the best onboarding process I have ever experienced for any service both digital and physical.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing that I dislike about Truly. It has worked perfectly since Day 1 and we have had no issues. And we use it for all of our business calls and texts so that says something!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free trial and you will be blown away. The product speaks for itself.

We have solved the problem of being able to reach out to more people, easier, at scale, through phone calls and text messages, using the phones we already have.

Truly review by Stacey S.
Stacey S.

"Amazing way to manage business calls on the go!"

What do you like best?

Truly makes it easy to stay connected to clients. It allows for a professional presence with the convenience of using your cell. It has been a great asset to my business. I have been using Truly for many years and it has allowed me to grow my business and provide my customers with a higher level of support. Truly is dependable, professional and convenient. It is a one-stop communication system that allows me to easily track multiple engagements with clients for easy follow-up. Clients appreciate the ease in communication and quick response times. They also provide amazing customer support and have always exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

There are many great features I have yet to try, so I would like to expand my usage and utilize the full potential of Truly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very dependable system. Great customer service.

Super easy to communicate with clients utilizing a balance of calls and texts. Fewer missed calls and clients appreciate the fast response time. Truly allows me to stay on top of my client communications. Highly recommend!

Truly review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Truly Wireless review"

What do you like best?

I've worked with quite a few top tier VOIP soft phone providers and Truly Wireless has the best support team. Their crew is always responsive, willing to work with us to update, vett, and scale new functions within their product. I really enjoy the simplicity of installation/maintenance/functionality in their web dialer. When compared to other products I would say these guys are one of the best in the business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that their company name is also the name of a wireless earbud. It's not really a big deal and more of a personal issue.

We're streamlining our workflow through the use of Truly wireless. Through the help of their dialer we're making it easier on our end users to do their job. Truly is an all in one solution for calling from Salesforce, logging notes, and allows to report very easily on the work that is being done.

Truly review by Mitch M.
Mitch M.

"The anti-VOIP : a sales leader's dream vs the only other thing i could trust: copper wire"

What do you like best?

The product was clearly built by people who are 'scratching their own itch'. It elegantly solves dozens of little dialer/phone-system problems that drive sales and sales ops leaders crazy.

No Salesforce managed packages to deal with, no black-box VOIP issues, and most importantly no call quality or downtime issues. The last part is key. I've always insisted that we have true landlines installed in the offices as a backup because VOIP systems degrade unexpectedly and the conversations that you've spent months setting up with an enterprise suffer. This solution has made this unnecessary for us.

The team also genuinely cares about customer feedback and goes the extra mile to come up with solutions to help us.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The only good thing about a Salesforce managed package for this type of software is that you get reports built 'out of the box', but Truly's Customer Success team has been great about helping us build reports that are very much tailored to our organization. The pros of their approach to the CRM integration *far* outweigh the cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having used every voice solution under the sun, i'm thankful Truly is tackling this from a completely different direction and at the end of the day it "just works". Customer Success is extremely high.

1) Tracking activity within Salesforce

2) Superb call quality for my teams so they don't have to worry about VOIP cutting out when our customers/prospects are just about to say the most important thing.

Truly review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"Truly a pioneer in telecommunications"

What do you like best?

I've noticed significant call quality improvements, as our organization is no longer dependent on using VoIP as our main channel for phone communication. The flexibility to use our mobile phone's cellular reception for connectivity is a game changer, since calls through wireless internet has consistently led to dropped calls and static.

The app is extremely to use and integrates wonderfully with Salesforce as well. Manage management (and reps) love the call recording feature. Having the recording links synced with the activity task in SFDC makes retrieving desired calls a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's super rare, sometimes the SFDC app doesn't route to my cellphone using click to dial. Support is quick to debug though so it isn't even an issue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're frustrated with the call quality of current VoIP 'solutions', require rock-solid Salesforce integration, or you need more visibility into your teams calls, Truly will solve all of your needs.

We were suffering from poor call quality using traditional VoIP providers, as well as poor integration with Salesforce that we could trust. Many other providers have only fundamental integration options that don't work well with more custom salesforce instances (which we happen to have a lot of). Truly has allowed us to retain a custom database and integrated around what we have - not the other way around.

We've seen extreme benefits from calling through our cellphones instead of through our computers. We have great service here in Berkeley, so reception is never a problem when making calls. This also prevents disruption of our workflow if the wifi happens to go down. I've been speaking poorly about VoIP in general, but it's also nice that it's still an option for any users who prefer to make calls through their computer.

The ability to record calls isn't new, but having an intuitive and effective way to retrieve records is something that I haven't experienced until Truly. Since the information lives inside of a salesforce task, it's super easy to create an accessible 'library' where managers and reps alike can listen and retrieve their calls through a single Salesforce report. It's drastically changed the way we run onboarding/training, as well as improving our sales process and product.

Truly review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Great tool to bring your office line everywhere"

What do you like best?

As an android app, Truly sits right on your cellphone and takes away the need for a desk phone or forwarding calls to a cellphone. It is also nice not to have to give out your personal cellphone number but have the ability to be followed wherever you go. I'm in sales so I get a decent amount of calls! The tool is really easy to use and syncs with Salesforce. Call quality is excellent and you also have the ability to send text messages. There is a chrome extension as well which makes it really easy to work outside of salesforce and log calls.

A final minor, but great feature, is that your own phone number pops up when you're on calls. When you first get a new number it can be difficult to remember it. By appearing on each call it makes voicemails real easy!

What do you dislike?

On occasion the dialer hiccups and it takes an extra couple seconds to dial the line. This isn't major though, and I have never had the tool not work. Sometimes it can also be a bit difficult to sync to the right SalesForce contact: if there are two John Does in Salesforce you need to search by email or another unique characteristic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your employees are alright with using their cellphones as their work phones OR provide them with a work phone and add truly.

Truly works on my cellphone as if I was calling without an app. You can even text on it. Truly also takes care of logging, which is a major time saver.

Truly review by Jamar B.
Jamar B.

"Reliability"

What do you like best?

The almost instant communication from Truly is what I appreciate. Whenever there's an issue almost in a few minutes we're able to connect with Truly and get to work on an issue.

What do you dislike?

No much to be honest. If Truly did not have auto dialing (can't blame them for this, just personal issue ) abilities then my day to day would move a lot quicker.

On our team at work, we're able to correctly sync our calls to Salesforce, as well as have them recorded for training purposes. This not only helps myself continue to grow, but allows others in the same area as I to get better as well.

Truly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"fast support response and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The support team always respond within minutes of an issue and has a solution. I love that i can text my merchants on truly as well, makes it a lot easier to communicate. transfers are simply and i love how we can monitor calls from other reps for training and quality assurance

What do you dislike?

when you are transferring you have to click the numbers to dial, it would be easier to type it in on the keyboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you like to be personal with your prospects you'd love truly's texting! its so simple to use and user friendly. they're constantly updating and becoming more user friendly as well

connecting merchants from account managers to my department so we can reengage clients with more product updates. also when we are speaking to a client that needs support we can easily send them to anyone also has truly.

Truly review by Erik B.
Erik B.

"Truly is a very simple, easy to use system for my sales team! "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Truly is the texting feature. I have used it so much to connect with my prospects and get great engagement. It's easy, people like texting, and is quick.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then I'll have an issue where a prospect says I am breaking up or sound crackly, but its very minimal. Sometimes it takes a little extra longer than usual to log a call action, but is minimal as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Truly makes it very easy to call/text my prospects so I can set up meetings to demonstrate the software I sell.

Truly review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Truly makes business calling easy"

What do you like best?

I don't need two phones anymore to keep my work and personal calls separate. Even better, I can set my availability on my business number, so that I only receive work calls during business hours.

What do you dislike?

There's not much about Truly to dislike. As with any software platform, you run across the occasional bug, but their tech support is top notch, so I haven't had any chronic problems.

Truly makes is easy to associate calls with objects in Salesforce - incredibly convenient for tracking activity on leads, contacts, and opportunities. The level of customization for this feature is also sophisticated, allowing you to dictate whether or not you want phone calls to marked as completed activities or leave them open to remind you where to put your notes.

Truly review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Most responsive team I've worked with so far"

What do you like best?

The team over at Truly truly (pun intended) makes your feel like you're the only/best customer they have in the best way possible.

I work in a very fast paced environment. Problems happen, internet cuts out, yet we need to remain productive and make sure that everything can be tracked and is line with our processes. When situations arise, my contact at Truly takes care of things IMMEDIATELY, which is exactly what we need.

My feedback is actually implemented as well. With young companies and evolving products, I have no problem providing feedback on how they might be able to improve, and some of these suggestions are actually built into the tool. They listen to their customers and really strive to deliver a great tool.

Ok, enough about the team, more about the product. Truly's tool has taken all of the bad experiences of dealing with VOIP tools, and automates tracking to ensure that my team isn't wasting any time. Calls are automatically attached to their corresponding counterparts in our CRM without us having to touch a thing, simplifying our process and ensuring accurate data (which is extremely important to us). It doesn't interfere too much with other tools we use and really makes calls-on-the-go easy to track as well. Overall call quality is very high and consistent.

What do you dislike?

It took a little bit to get everything onboarded and work out some of the kinks. Since then, implementation has been easy among other teams and new team members so no longer an issue.

Problem : How do we accurately track calls, make sure it's integrated with our CRM, and make our processes more efficient?

Answer : Truly

Benefits : Implementation is easy. Smart system that knows exactly where to track information and it automatically associates it with the right entry. Makes for a very seamless use. When there's issues, their team is very responsive and quick to investigate and fix.

Truly review by Ken T.
Ken T.

"Best product I've worked with thus far"

What do you like best?

As a member of the IT team here, we've implemented dozens of systems to help our employees work more efficiently and effectively. Truly Wireless is at the top of that list. It is a smart, intuitive, and easy to use product.

In the fast paced environment that we work in, outages and technical issues are bound to happen. However, this is not an issue for our sales productivity because of the redundancy that Truly Wireless is capable of. If an issue comes up like a power outage, our reps can still dial out with the Truly Wireless mobile application.

Beyond that, the customer support is unmatched. Our tickets have never been open for longer than 24 hours without hearing a response back from one of their engineers, or support reps. Having this type of communication is priceless to us, and it really shows that this company is a client-centric based company.

What do you dislike?

We've been using Truly Wireless for a few months now, and there isn't much that I would change about the product. Most feature requests I have are small administrative quality of life improvements that are already in the product pipeline.

Before we started using Truly, we had at least three or four different systems in place to do what truly does. This was costing us a lot of money, a lot time support wise, and it was overall more of a headache than it was helpful. Switching to Truly has cut down on all of those categories, and it has been a great implementation -- especially for our sales team.

Truly review by User in Internet

"Extremely satisfied user - this is the right choice"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pick what I like best because Truly does so many things better. If I had to choose, I would choose its mobility. I need to be able to work with customers on the go. This lets me do that with an awesome set of apps that let us work from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It could probably have a tighter integration with conferencing, but that’s not the core use case I’m using it for right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product becomes more valuable as more people use it. For example, it would be much easier if everyone on my team used it, since sharing recordings would be seamless. Despite that, it’s still a big productivity booster for me.

Truly gives me much better visibility in salesforce around my communication with prospects and customers. I used a call dialer plugin before, and not only did it not capture all of my communication in Salesforce, but it had reliability issues as well.

Truly review by J. Ryan W.
J. Ryan W.

"Best Calling Solution for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Phones, dialers, and voip phones have all been challenges for me in the past. The challenges are anywhere from cumbersome Salesforce packages to call quality issues that nobody can explain and wrestling reps to use a tool that doesn’t perfectly fit into their workflow. The basics.

This product solves all three of those challenges. We bought into them because of their claim that they’ve built their entire back-end in house, then I introduced them to my team and everything from that point on was taken care of. I get the data without having to deal with any fallout. A totally different approach to enterprise software.

What do you dislike?

The product is good enough that it’s made us rethink all the things that we want to report on, so it has some catching up to do with that high bar- however, it’s so beyond anything else out there that quite frankly, I would say there isn’t much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask them about their customer success process, because that should be a major consideration. They didn’t really sell me on this, but it was an incredibly pleasant surprise after the fact.

Getting good sales call reporting for both sales management and customer success. We tried many things but Truly was the only product the sales reps fully adopted and therefore the data was much more complete using Truly.

Truly review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"Easy to personalize to your business needs"

What do you like best?

Truly is a great tool for our business. There are many features like monitor and whisper mode that can be used for training, as well as integrating with Salesforce so information is easily accessible by all team members. They constantly ask for feedback and follow up when they've addressed the issue you may have experienced. They are constantly improving, which is important to me. Not that I feel there's much that needs to be improved, but rather they care enough about their customers to deliver a top-notch product.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes have been addressed by Truly, so I have nothing to say.

A phone system that can adapt effortlessly with our ever changing start up company.

Truly review by Johnston G.
Johnston G.

"A phone/dialer that I actually use."

What do you like best?

Truly has the best Customer Service! As a user, I can open a ticket directly from the app and Truly responds immediately. They tell me exactly what went wrong with the call (i.e. the person I was calling was on a Sprint Mobile phone) and close the loop everything.

Anywhere I make a call (desk/conference/mobile) everything syncs to SFDC. Being able to use Text/SMS and have it all sync is amazing. This is the first job in a few years I haven't had to provide my personal cell number to receive the benefits of text and direct calls.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing, it’s great. I think they will keep getting better and better as time goes on but there aren’t any missing pieces now in my opinion as a rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, this phone system/dialer works. As a rep who has used tons of other dialers over many different positions in the past 3 - 4 years, this is the first one that I actually trust. I would simply give out my cell before because I could rely on it. Their leadership team also cares about your effectiveness and provides tons of insights.

I’m trying to have more conversations and make more money. Major benefit to using Truly is ease of use on a daily basis and getting good data on my activities. Helps me to become more efficient with my time and understand my call habits.

I’ve used other phone systems/dialers and none actually work. Truly does. Plus, the guy in charge of sales is a tenured sales leader with lots of insights. He's helped colleagues new to sales feel comfortable with the system and the rest of us become more efficient over time.

For anyone that provides a work phone as an option, you're doing it wrong. Two phones is nuts when you can have all of the same benefits of a second phone in the form of an app like Truly.

Truly review by Brit McLaughlin b.
Brit McLaughlin b.

"CaqSquad review"

What do you like best?

Working with our contacts at Truly is amazing - they are so prompt to respond and are always ready to respond when we have questions/concerns.

What do you dislike?

There can be a little bit of a lag sometimes when syncing on the back end and it does not always have the inbound SFDC account pulled up when you answer the call - sometimes it won't appear until you are part way through the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I like being able to listen to my recorded calls for reference after the call and for note taking. The CapSquad team has to hand sync after calls which can be a little time consuming but the team has recently helped us make the sync faster.

Truly review by Jean-Claude L.
Jean-Claude L.

"Seamless and smart"

What do you like best?

The thing I love most about Truly is how easy it is to use. Click-to-dial within Salesforce is extremely helpful and increases our productivity rate tremendously. I'd also say the support is superb, their team is always right on top of whatever issues we might be having and addressing it in record time.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything about Truly. The very few times we do experience technical difficulties, their team is on it right away.

Speed of productivity, recording calls for learning experiences and revisits. New feature that allows you to click-to-dial from Google is also the best. Overall, Truly lets us increase business FASTER.

Truly review by Bryan D.
Bryan D.

"Holy moly, Truly is truly the best!"

What do you like best?

Alright so - not only do we finally have a softphone/virtualphone interface for the year 2017 that works properly, but from and administrative perspective - it's incredible! Simple and easy to understand. And in those off times where you may actually need some help, their support is amazing! A gentleman named Matt helps me and my team out constantly and we all feel very supported with little to no downtime! Wouldn't got anywhere else for my company's phone needs.

What do you dislike?

That there aren't more support reps like Matt out there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even think twice - give Truly a shot!

Previously, we used very old and out of date softphone software. Horrible admin interface and even harder to get ahold of support.

Truly review by Carthele K.
Carthele K.

"Mobile friendly, easy to use, and does what you need a dialing software to do. "

What do you like best?

It's very straightforward and simple to use. Both a chrome extension and the mobile app allow reps to use the tool where they want to use it (i.e. it fits within their existing workflows). Ultimately, it does what it's suppose to do and all calls are synced to salesforce along with easy access to recordings.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more progress made on call recordings and analytics, but it's more of a nice to have than an essential must have for us at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great support and sales responsiveness. Reach out and at least give it a try.,

Call coaching, data logging, and increased engagement. Additionally, when reps have the direct line of a prospect, the ability to text that individual and have it tracked has been a great added value.

Truly review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Awesome for documenting and streamlining activity!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Truly is the convenience and integration with Salesforce. It allows me to manage my outbound activity by recording my account interactions, easily and pain-free.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would say I "dislike" about Truly. As with all newer applications, it takes time to adjust to the trends, integrations with certain platforms, and streamlining processes. Truly checks all the boxes.

Truly allows us to utilize our mobile devices in a way we have never been able to. We can track our activity through Salesforce on the go and allows our sales reps to be very versatile in a fast-paced environment.

Truly review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Truly review"

What do you like best?

I like that the conversations are recorded so that the user can go back and listen to the call and ascertain if something was missed.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that sometimes the calls can drop for no apparent reason and the user has to callback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that first time users watch a few videos online and practice the workflow between their business tools and truly so that efficiencies can be established by practice.

Truly allows customer support and clients to communicate in order to conduct business operations or troubleshoot issues.

Truly review by Lena  B.
Lena B.

"Truly Wireless"

What do you like best?

What I liked best was the accessibility that Truly offers. I personally prefer using the app, since it's very user-friendly and everything can be done using the app version.

What do you dislike?

The minimal differences between the browser and the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to use if you're customer oriented.

We're solving our need to be in constant communication with our users and being more engaged with them.

Truly review by Keegan J.
Keegan J.

"Great "

What do you like best?

The integration with our CRM & the customer service we've received since we implemented it about 6 months ago. Erol took the time to make sure he heard all of our needs and suggestions, not just from our admin user, but the people that are using Truly every single day.

What do you dislike?

We initially had some issues with our CRM integration (salesforce), however those issues have been ironed out. The hold / warm transfer feature is very new but it works.

Truly has helped streamline our note taking process within our salesforce. Truly make it very easy to pull call recordings (in places that allow it). This was a big help because our company doesn't have the most streamlined salesforce CRM, but thats on us.

Truly review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"I have nothing but positive feedback for Truly!!"

What do you like best?

Really like how Truly integrates with Salesforce and how easy it is to make calls off of Truly. Love how seamlessly Truly records calls and I can listen to my calls moments after to recap.

What do you dislike?

I would like a way to tell me where pricing is talked about in the conversation. Just cutting up my recordings into sections of my pitch. That would be an unbelievable feature to have

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really steamlines your outbound sales.

Helping me save a lot of time and staying organized with calls. Helps me be efficient when I have multiple calls back to back.

Truly review by Luis G.
Luis G.

"Calling made Easy!! "

What do you like best?

As a Sr SDR for LATAM Truly has been my life super easy, calling different countries with no issues and great option to use the desktop app but connect directly to your phone!

What do you dislike?

Everything has been working fine for me.

Calling different countries in Latin America

No lag

Perfect Reception

Desktop app connects directly to my phone

Truly review by Claire N.
Claire N.

"Excellent Salesforce integration! "

What do you like best?

I can easily track and QA calls allowing for effective follow up for clients. I can view all account activity with notes, time, and disposition right in my salesforce account! This is ESSENTIAL for keeping track of my nearly 300 accounts. Perfect for any and all account managers and software companies.

What do you dislike?

nothing! I have not had any problems with truly.

Just today, I had to QA a call for a client to ensure that what was being promised was kept and I was able to easily find and listen to the call from salesforce. Additionally, I can track if any other employees have contacted the account prior and see what their experience was to prep for the call.

Truly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Sky's the Limit for Truly Wireless"

What do you like best?

The fact that Truly uses real cell networks vs VOIP is the main reason we decided to go with Truly vs other solutions. The quality of Truly's service is noticeably better than a VOIP service.

What do you dislike?

I wish Truly would integrate with more third party apps. For example, most of our sales team would benefit from being able to click on a phone number in ZenProspect (a sales workflow tool) and have that call route automatically to Truly vs a mobile phone's stock number.

We are a startup with team members on almost every continent around the world. Truly's service is the most affordable and reliable voice solution we have encountered. It's scalability, ease of deployment, and quality are second to none.

Truly review by User in Internet

"Easy to use virtual business phone system"

What do you like best?

I love that it replicates what an office phone system would be like.

My favorite feature is the customizable phone menu where the user can upload custom recordings for the phone menu. It helps uphold a professional image for our startup while providing support.

The "Availability" feature is also great in that our staff can individually block out when they are willing to take calls -- which is especially helpful since our clients span to the east coast (and we don't like getting calls at 5 AM).

What do you dislike?

UI for both the web and mobile app are quite bare bones & simple, but they are also very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience with this (versus Aircall) is that it's more customizable to our operations. The phone menu gives a lot of flexibility in forwarding calls to the right parties.

We are a startup of only a handful of employees and contractors. For products & services that require phone support, Truly's dispatch system has been extremely helpful for queueing and distributing inbound calls.

Truly review by User in Internet

"A great way to make business calls"

What do you like best?

This is functionally so much better than anything I have previously used. Call quality is awesome without any dropped calls or audio issues.

Also, I have control over my work and personal life on my mobile device again. I’ve used 5 other services that claim that they let you use your mobile phone, and the UX just doesn’t work right in terms of managing inbound/outbound calls. This does.

Finally, recording calls is awesome- especially with customer interviews where we’re getting invaluable feedback to share with our team.

What do you dislike?

There are parts of the product that are a work in progress. They've made some massive updates to their desktop experience and mobile is lagging behind, so hoping things catch up a bit there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've used any mobile product from a phone provider before, you'll know the pain points I mentioned in my review. Give it a shot!

Second business line, tracking my customer interactions

Truly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Growing but dedicated team and excellent product, highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

Truly is intuitive, easy to use, and logs with Salesforce. I also love it that you can record your calls, and having the mobile app option. It's been easy to adopt across our organization and everyone I have worked with has been super helpful!

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple hiccups in getting started due to a data migration, but they were on it right away and did the right thing. Since then, things have been running smoothly.

Before I used to have to log my calls in Salesforce, Outreach, and also manually dial. This allows me to log everything in one step - while I'm calling! Plus I have the benefits of a local number where people can call me back.

Truly review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Truly is one of the best VoIP service investments ever"

What do you like best?

Everything from their clean and easy UI to their prompt responses on any ticketing issues or questions about product functionality. What really impressed me was Truly's ability to build us a dialer specifically for our organization.

What do you dislike?

truly wireless.com/monitor can use some work. I've had some user issues with it not working 100% of the time and possibly with a UI redesign it can help guide users better for listening/grouping calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend speaking with your account so you can better understand Truly's capabilities to better suit your needs!

Solving connections from my reps to merchants. Stability and quality have been huge benefits from this software.

"Capital Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to take notes and that you're able to receive the email of the voicemail.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't see the notes easily on SFDC -- requires a few more clicks to be able to see the notes. The SFDC syncing to Truly could be faster as well. I also dislike that there are two screens that automatically pop in and out of the window.

None

Truly review by Allan M.
Allan M.

"Such Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I loved that I was able to get my questions answered and Anya was very quick to respond even if she was busy!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have much to say negatively about Truly, as of now, my company doesn't have the highest license for Salesforce, so the integration issues are 100% on our end.

Dropped Calls have Eliminated, Fuzzy Calls are no longer happening, and support is outstanding!

Truly review by Bill F.
Bill F.

"Fantastic App for Our needs"

What do you like best?

Syncs Calls and SMS messages directly to our CRM

What do you dislike?

needs a search function within the call app

Call Logging, Reporting on inbound / outbound / answered / non answered calls

Truly review by Kristen P.
Kristen P.

"Reliable Product with Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

We can count on the product to work, but if we ever experience any issues/have questions their customer success team is extremely responsive and always addresses our issues very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the extension is slow to load.

We needed a reliable solution that was easy to use, integrated with salesforce, and recorded our calls. We are growing rapidly so being able to quickly onboard new users was essential in identifying a solution. Truly checks all of those boxes!

Truly review by George H.
George H.

"Everything a sales organization needs"

What do you like best?

If you are trying to grow a sales team, Truly is the way to go! It not only offers a very intuitive mobile app experience, (which can be accessed by any personal device), it's also backed by a high quality phone service. Truly allows all sales organization all the tools they need to create a successful team.

What do you dislike?

No issues, the team is very open, and respective to any feedback.

Finding a high quality phone service to integrate within Saleforce.

Truly review by Madeline H.
Madeline H.

"Cap Squad Member "

What do you like best?

The ease of the interface, and having all activity log in the same place

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are technical difficulties such as; calls lagging, the window closing each call, problems with manual synching

With Truly, we are trying to create better call quality, ease of use and a system that is designed for a sales team versus a support team.

Truly review by Ellie P.
Ellie P.

"Truly has made my day to day calls so much easier and more enjoyable! "

What do you like best?

The ease of use -- the fact that you can click on the # in Salesforce and that it automatically records the call saves so much time!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a bit of lag time and you have to click the same number a couple of times

Saving lots of time in day to day follow up!

Truly review by User in Internet

"Seamless experience with Truly across desk phone, mobile, computer"

What do you like best?

Seamless experience across different ways to call our customers. Truly has worked across desk phone calls, computer, and mobile calls with all data streaming back to the desktop app quickly and seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce record syncing time is slow and doesn't seem to work as expected every time.

Connecting to customers by phone and logging data into Salesforce

Truly review by Dustin W.
Dustin W.

"Software does the job and service is great. "

What do you like best?

The software works well on multiple platforms and integrates well with Salesforce. We've also had excellent experiences with their service team helping us out in times of need.

What do you dislike?

The voicemail transcription in emails needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well with Salesforce.

A universal phone system that integrates with our existing tools.

Truly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect replacement business phone system with great integrations and fantastic call quality"

What do you like best?

- The best mobile experience I've seen out of any app, and we tried a few when engaging in vendor selection- it really is like I have two SIM cards (very different than Google Voice)

- Call quality is better than anything else we've tried. We have too many people on our Wifi, the VOIP quality wasn't very good especially when on the go - so cell phone is perfect.

What do you dislike?

The admin features have a learning curve, they've definitely put more effort into the more frequently used features, but the support was great when getting started and once set up I hardly have to go back to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving a shot!

Business phone system for our sales and customer success team with salesforce integration.

Truly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I love how easy it is to connect with my clients"

What do you like best?

I love the fact of the click to dial and how quickly I can leave my notes and move onto the next call

What do you dislike?

nothing as of now, it might be too early

Connect rate is faster since I dont have to take too many steps anymore

Truly review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Awesome product, Awesome service"

What do you like best?

Reliable, customizable, mobile friendly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Truly has been great and I don't see that changing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch!

Truly helps me to connect with my clients faster and with greater efficiency. Extremely reliable as well, which makes all the difference.

Truly review by User in Internet

"Necessary for a Sales Machine"

What do you like best?

There is no lag time in any aspect. Crushes competition.

What do you dislike?

Having to have application open always. Wish it was a bit easier to call out with application open on both phone and email.

Gives us the ability to track, monitor, and train with the recording of calls.

Truly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My Experience with Truly"

What do you like best?

Its very useful for my job. Its great to be able to call off an alternative phone number instead of your own. I also like that we have the ability to record our calls and track them on salesforce, very useful for my job.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about truly is the spotty service and calls dropping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for sales jobs or anything related to speaking on the phone.

It allows us to record our calls and play them back to see how we can improve. I also like that it links to salesforce.

Truly review by Brandon O.
Brandon O.

"Truly Wireless "

What do you like best?

seamless integration with SalesForce, international calling, mobile app

What do you dislike?

Wish I had more control over the reporting in Salesforce.com. Other than that the product works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

Reliable 24x7 global phone coverage. Reps are more productive to engage with customers and prospects anywhere in the world.

Truly review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Enjoy using Truly"

What do you like best?

I really like that it syncs with Salesforce and Zendesk

What do you dislike?

The UI is not that great. I think it can use a better flow from calls to texts.

changing the way account management is done in our industry. Open line of communication is and always will be key.

Truly review by Agency
Agency

"Truly"

What do you like best?

The capacity of easy, efficient and professional communication.

What do you dislike?

It updates frequently and sometimes it gets stuck.

We have a contact center and this tool is helping our communication to be easier.

Truly review by Zach C.
Zach C.

"Truly amazing"

What do you like best?

I like how consistently truly works. It's a product I can rely on

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a lag when I press keys

Talking internationally, tracking data.

Truly review by Jack R.
Jack R.

"Easy to use product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It is nice to easily review calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of note. Truly is a great product.

Tracking all calls and not missing anything because I can go back and listen again.

Truly review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Truly a great service"

What do you like best?

A great phone system for my team to use. Works well through our personal phones (so we don't have to buy a work phone) and it integrates into Salesforce so we can track and record all our support and sales calls properly.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to complain about. Anytime I have had feedback, the Truly team has listened and made updates.

I don't need a second phone / provides me a second number

Records calls

Connects to SalesForce

Truly review by User

"Truly makes tracking and recording calls simple and easy."

What do you like best?

I like how seamlessly truly syncs with our CRM tool.

What do you dislike?

Right now I have not seen anything that i dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Truly is a great way to track sales calls, it also it a great training tool when it comes to call recordings.

Learn more about Truly

Truly Videos

Learning about Truly?

* We monitor all Truly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.