Trumpia

One Marketing Platform for Multiple Channels: Mobile, Email,Social, Voice, and Chat Marketing.

Work for Trumpia?
Emarsys mobilemarket  2x

Learning about Trumpia?

Compare Trumpia to Similar Solutions

Trumpia Reviews

Showing 10 Trumpia reviews
Trumpia review by <span>Nathan S.</span>
Nathan S.

one of the greatest and helpful tools I've used

What do you like best?

They have a large database of the clientele I'm looking to contact and the solution is very easy to use. I didn't need any training and probably watched 5 minutes worth of the training video they sent me. My rep is very friendly, fast and knowledgeable of the product.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to seeing a wider range of Companies listed. Sometimes I do log on and am unable to find the company I am looking for. Also, I am unaware of when a contact within an organization is updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test using Trumpia and see if it works for you. the price is fair for someone willing to spend on communications systems

Our company is fortunate enough to have inbound inquiries, yet a sales organization cannot solely rely on these methods. Outbound prospecting is as crucial to gaining leverage within our industry and making sure we proactively reach out to all potential customers. Trumpia gives us the ability to import contacts directly into Salesforce, which saves a lot of time and tedious input.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trumpia
Trumpia review by <span>Patrick D.</span>
Patrick D.

Trumpia Has Excellent SMS

What do you like best?

Trumpia is easy to use and allows users to easily mass SMS messages and information. It's the perfect compliment to our digital giving software.

What do you dislike?

We have not used Trumpia to the point where we have found anything that we dislike. The system appears to be very user friendly and the support team is knowledgeable and ready to help our team and also speak to the customers as needed. We are reselling Trumpia in conjunction with our digital giving software in order to give our customers another way to reach out to their donors. Most of our customers are churches and non profits, so having another avenue that they can use to reach their community is extremely important to them. Originally, we used Trumpia as experiment in a local church and it was very well received. We used the short code to allow people to sign to give and learn more about the organization and within the first few weeks of doing so, interactions began to pour in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trumpis is a great way to allow your customers to engage with their donors, members, etc. The easy to use mass SMS feature means that your customers can quickly and easily send information to a large phone number base.

We are able to grow our business in new ways in terms of customer interactions.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Trumpia review by Administrator

Easy to Use

What do you like best?

It's a great software to utilize for targeting specific consumers and updated data analytics. I enjoy using this for customer service and to thank them for their business and to send them anything regarding apologies for inquiries and issues.

What do you dislike?

It's a little difficult to manage at first, but once you get used to it; it is great. I dislike how often I have to reboot the program in order to get some updated results as our business need requires constant updating and progress. I dislike the technical support when needing help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend training.

Trumpia really helps us with customer service and its' effectiveness in reaching consumers quickly and efficiently.

Trumpia review by <span>Megan G.</span>
Megan G.

Like the ease of working with Trumpia

What do you like best?

We have used both TXT180 and Trumpia to send out text message notifications to our clients with special promos and offers. I like the ease of working in Trumpia (uploading lists, etc) and also the ease in exporting data from Trumpia.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could select a time range when exporting an opt in list from Trumpia and also the ability to remove duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test using Trumpia and see if it works along with your business goals.

Being able to reach our clients through text with special and exclusive offers.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Maritime
Administrator in Maritime

clunky but useful

What do you like best?

I was able to send a variety of types messages, including text messages, to clients. This was useful for appointment reminders. I was also able to schedule all social media posts and emails.

What do you dislike?

Seemed like an old UX compared to other platforms I've used for social media scheduling. Easy to imput the wrong information, too.

Reminding clients about appointments; keeping client base and general public aware of business hours and what our business specialized in; social media outreach and marketing; creating a public image for the company. benefits: keeping people coming in the door, even if it's the virtual online door.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Trumpia Review

What do you like best?

The Trumpia platform offers an wide range of features beneficial to local, regional and small businesses for text marketing. We like that the platform is very easy to use and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

For our business model, we prefer the monthly subscription rather than buying in bulk.

When using the Trumpia platform, as a reseller, we are solving marketing problems for the business client. They are able to increase loyalty and transactions, as well as per-transaction purchases for their retail businesses. Text-marketing is an outstanding marketing option for local businesses because it is cost-efficient and very effective. No other media reaches the customer as directly, with such a strong open and read rate as text marketing.

Learning about Trumpia?

* We monitor all Trumpia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Trumpia to Similar Solutions