Trumpia

One Marketing Platform for Multiple Channels: Mobile, Email,Social, Voice, and Chat Marketing.

Work for Trumpia?

Learning about Trumpia?

Trumpia Reviews

Ask Trumpia a Question
Showing 39 Trumpia reviews
Trumpia review by Inez E.
Inez E.

"Excellent Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Since signing up with Trumpia it has driven sales on the days the text messages are sent out. Our representative Justin Ignacio has been great with optimizing and recommending products and services. His follow up is like no other. His eagerness to solve any issues is outstanding. The site is very user-friendly and extremely easy to use. We have used this service since April of 2015.

What do you dislike?

Our issues has been resolved. However, the billing department was our biggest issue. On a few occasions we would buy additional credits while being on a month to month automatic renewal and for reasons our account would be disabled. Also, customers complained that they were not being removed when they text "Stop".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product. They are making the necessary technical changes to prevent issues

Trumpia helps with our Marketing process. It has benefited us with driving sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trumpia
Trumpia review by Ted P.
Ted P.

"Growing with Trumpia"

What do you like best?

Our account is broken into a dozen sub accounts and each of those accounts has different skill sets and different needs. Judi and her team have been there to assist everyone with all of their needs. From simple campaign setup to larger API integrations.

What do you dislike?

No much, I would like to see the back end redesigned for a better UI experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework and you'll see that Trumpia comes out on top.

Getting all of our sub accounts to expand their knowledge using all the capabilities that Trumpia has to offer. Growing the overall knowledge base of the managers using SMS.

What Guest Messaging solution do you use?

Trumpia review by Holly J.
Holly J.

"Trumpia is great for higher ed. "

What do you like best?

The ability to send messages in advance by sending trumpia a specific date on when to release.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its hard to navigate how to add a facebook post or something else social media wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you can get a team of people with budgets to use it. I have a small budget so I share access with other departments in my company.

This text messaging service allows me to text all my students with images. This is a huge benefit when reaching out to igen.

Trumpia review by Jordan Y.
Jordan Y.

"Great platform, even better service"

What do you like best?

I used the platform for a recent event, and needed to keep a large group in communication. I am not the most tech saavy person, but I was able to get the job done with the help of their support staff. They explained everything in detail and was able to get the event done smoothly.

What do you dislike?

nothing to do with the platform, but some did not have a cell phone that was compatible, some carriers did not work with the platform.

Able to send direct communication to a large group of individuals to coordinate event times and locations. They were able to receive the information and attend the events.

Trumpia review by Jen O.
Jen O.

"Fantastic Service"

What do you like best?

We like Trumpia very much. Justin Ignacio has always been our go-to guy when it comes to any of our customer service needs. It's always a great experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! We've never had a problem.

Having the ability to send updates directly to our customers has been one of their favorite features. From an admin perspective, we love being able to schedule updates and send to multiple lists.

Trumpia review by Julio F.
Julio F.

"Three years and counting!"

What do you like best?

Immediate customer support, great communication, and ease of use! Every time I need something, I just email my account manager, Justin, and he responds almost immediately with a friendly answer and time frame for my request. Using Trumpia has allowed us to improve our communication with clients tenfold!

What do you dislike?

Number of users I can have on my account is too low considering how much we have invested.

Contacting our clients with last minutes deals, changes to their itineraries, and updates on our company that they have opted in to is a major benefit to our business and improving our communication with both customers and staff!

Trumpia review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"one of the greatest and helpful tools I've used"

What do you like best?

They have a large database of the clientele I'm looking to contact and the solution is very easy to use. I didn't need any training and probably watched 5 minutes worth of the training video they sent me. My rep is very friendly, fast and knowledgeable of the product.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to seeing a wider range of Companies listed. Sometimes I do log on and am unable to find the company I am looking for. Also, I am unaware of when a contact within an organization is updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test using Trumpia and see if it works for you. the price is fair for someone willing to spend on communications systems

Our company is fortunate enough to have inbound inquiries, yet a sales organization cannot solely rely on these methods. Outbound prospecting is as crucial to gaining leverage within our industry and making sure we proactively reach out to all potential customers. Trumpia gives us the ability to import contacts directly into Salesforce, which saves a lot of time and tedious input.

Trumpia review by Krystal  M.
Krystal M.

"Best Customer Service "

What do you like best?

I really love the expert advice from the support team. Very knowledgeable, fast & friendly. Especially Justin Medina

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. If there is a issue it is quickly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone becuase it's always upgrading and is very easy to impliment.

It provides a great tool to get urgent messages out to our audience members.

Trumpia review by Patrick D.
Patrick D.

"Trumpia Has Excellent SMS "

What do you like best?

Trumpia is easy to use and allows users to easily mass SMS messages and information. It's the perfect compliment to our digital giving software.

What do you dislike?

We have not used Trumpia to the point where we have found anything that we dislike. The system appears to be very user friendly and the support team is knowledgeable and ready to help our team and also speak to the customers as needed. We are reselling Trumpia in conjunction with our digital giving software in order to give our customers another way to reach out to their donors. Most of our customers are churches and non profits, so having another avenue that they can use to reach their community is extremely important to them. Originally, we used Trumpia as experiment in a local church and it was very well received. We used the short code to allow people to sign to give and learn more about the organization and within the first few weeks of doing so, interactions began to pour in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trumpis is a great way to allow your customers to engage with their donors, members, etc. The easy to use mass SMS feature means that your customers can quickly and easily send information to a large phone number base.

We are able to grow our business in new ways in terms of customer interactions.

Trumpia review by Kathy B.
Kathy B.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service given by Laura was more than I expected. She is a true educator walking me through the process and answering all of my questions

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Still in the adaptive phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the step, but implement right away

In house texting service, and ability to run anaylytics

Trumpia review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Great Client Success team, Platform needs a few improvements"

What do you like best?

Our Client Success manager, Judi Brand, has been outstanding from day one. Issues that we've had with the platform, she has developed workarounds for us that gets us the information that we need.

What do you dislike?

The platform has some limitations, especially for SMS accounts. For example, it doesn't automatically let you see which of your subscribers has replied with a keyword when you're running a promo requiring the user to reply with a keyword to the initial text.

see above

Trumpia review by Administrator

"Great system and Customer service"

What do you like best?

After sign up and first use of SMS service I was amazed at how efficient and easy it was to reach out to so many people.

What do you dislike?

Is time to have an App , Some times I need to send some texts but I have to open my computer, It would be better if there is an App to use.

Our business involves contacting many families at once and so far this has saved me time.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Trumpia Text Success"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and an effective communication tool. Everyone has a phone! I've also had great experiences with customer service and their reps. Very responsive and eager to assist (Judi B. is great to work with!)

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a little more analytics offered in the back-end of the system. Open rates are great on tracked links though!

We had trouble reaching our front line staff who don't have ready access to desktop computers with company news. Managers can only cover so much at staff morning meetings! Texting through Trumpia allows us to reach those staff members with important info they need, when they need it.

Trumpia review by Administrator

"Trumpia is an amazing platform with even better support staff, thanks Laura!"

What do you like best?

Laura was assisting me in figuring out the best way to customize the platform to our companies needs. She was very understanding, patient, and incredibly funny. Glad that she has been assigned to help me with any questions I may have. The platform helps communicate with our employees so much more.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to do everything I expected and more.

Communicating to staff more efficiently and immediately.

Trumpia review by User

"Review of my client success manager"

What do you like best?

Judi Brand is very good. She has virtually held our hand from the start ensuring adoption and use of the trumpia system. She's helped us with business analysis and technical implementation, removing the burden from internal BA and Tech resources.

What do you dislike?

Trumpia is not HITRUST certificed. Nor do they state they are compliant with HIPAA security guidelines.

texting as a primary means of coummunication

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It's a great software to utilize for targeting specific consumers and updated data analytics. I enjoy using this for customer service and to thank them for their business and to send them anything regarding apologies for inquiries and issues.

What do you dislike?

It's a little difficult to manage at first, but once you get used to it; it is great. I dislike how often I have to reboot the program in order to get some updated results as our business need requires constant updating and progress. I dislike the technical support when needing help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend training.

Trumpia really helps us with customer service and its' effectiveness in reaching consumers quickly and efficiently.

Trumpia review by Megan G.
Megan G.

"Like the ease of working with Trumpia "

What do you like best?

We have used both TXT180 and Trumpia to send out text message notifications to our clients with special promos and offers. I like the ease of working in Trumpia (uploading lists, etc) and also the ease in exporting data from Trumpia.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could select a time range when exporting an opt in list from Trumpia and also the ability to remove duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test using Trumpia and see if it works along with your business goals.

Being able to reach our clients through text with special and exclusive offers.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great platform. Even better customer service. "

What do you like best?

From a marketers perspectives, it's a great tool. Highly effective. Easy to use. Good results. I also appreciate the great service and attention provided by my account rep, Judi Brand. We've been using Trumpia for three years now and have been extremely pleased.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not one thing that I can think of that I dislike about the product.

We use Trumpia to reach an audience to drive registrations for our programs. To date, we have capture nearly 5,000 new contacts and have seen 25% of them register for our programs.

"Excellent Serviceq"

What do you like best?

The Trumpia team is quick to help and respond. I appreciate all of their help through different steps.

What do you dislike?

The system is bigger/more complex than we need it to be. The interface isn't intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's complex but a helpful tool for student engagement.

Communication with students - they respond more quickly to texts.

Trumpia review by Nour A.
Nour A.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Laura was very thorough and knowledgeable on the platform as well as suggested strategies and approaches. She is always available and eager to assist in making sure we utilize the platform to its abilities to increase response rates.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and intuitiveness of the platform

Mass reach, exposure, marketing, etc.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Maritime
Administrator in Maritime

"clunky but useful"

What do you like best?

I was able to send a variety of types messages, including text messages, to clients. This was useful for appointment reminders. I was also able to schedule all social media posts and emails.

What do you dislike?

Seemed like an old UX compared to other platforms I've used for social media scheduling. Easy to imput the wrong information, too.

Reminding clients about appointments; keeping client base and general public aware of business hours and what our business specialized in; social media outreach and marketing; creating a public image for the company. benefits: keeping people coming in the door, even if it's the virtual online door.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Trumpia Review"

What do you like best?

The Trumpia platform offers an wide range of features beneficial to local, regional and small businesses for text marketing. We like that the platform is very easy to use and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

For our business model, we prefer the monthly subscription rather than buying in bulk.

When using the Trumpia platform, as a reseller, we are solving marketing problems for the business client. They are able to increase loyalty and transactions, as well as per-transaction purchases for their retail businesses. Text-marketing is an outstanding marketing option for local businesses because it is cost-efficient and very effective. No other media reaches the customer as directly, with such a strong open and read rate as text marketing.

Trumpia review by Erica B.
Erica B.

"Great for use as a survey platform"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the team at Trumpia, any time we have questions they are quick to respond and help to find solutions to any issues!

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints - we use Trumpia in a non-traditional manner.

We primarily use the auto campaign and multi-channel voting features.

Trumpia review by Administrator

"Great tool for our business"

What do you like best?

Trumpia Text Program is a great tool for us to reach our customers quickly and effectively. It is very easy to use and manage.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Trumpia

It has definitely helped improve communication with our guests and given us another platform to reach them.

"Justin Ignacio"

What do you like best?

Justin is a great account rep, he's quick to respond to issues

What do you dislike?

Recently, we have experienced a few technical issues with the multi-channel voting/auto-campaign. Trumpia can't always provide a clear answer on what's going on

Weekly polling questions sent to a large healthcare polling panel. Multi-channel voting

Trumpia review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

The feedback and insight I gain from my rep at Trumpia is probably what I like most about Trumpia. She is always very diligent in my requests and always looking for ways in which she can help.

What do you dislike?

If there was something we could do about the speed of the platform, that would be best next step.

Trumpia gives me an additional gateway in reaching out to my signups. It definitely fuels our outbound marketing into more powerful channel.

Trumpia review by Consultant

"Great mode of communication with outstanding customer support"

What do you like best?

One of the best aspects of this product is the client support. Laura has us helped tremendously in getting all features of the program up and running. She is very knowledgeable, responsive and, most of all, patient.

What do you dislike?

We are just beginning our adventure with Trumpia but everything so far is very favorable.

We are able to reach employees who do not necessarily sit in front of a computer all day.

"Trumpia Review"

What do you like best?

My experience with customer service has been top notch. Any time I email with a question or issue, I get an almost immediate response.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few issues with the platform that have gone unresolved. That being said, I have been able to contact customer service, and more times than not, they have been able to help me work around the issue.

We use Trumpia for SMS blasts.

"Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Trumpia is good at servicing their accounts. They are proactive in watching your account and ensuring your success. I've been nothing but pleased with my experience with them!

What do you dislike?

They don't have the best reporting system for data.

We are more clear in our communications with whether the customer can opt out and in and how. This has kept us protected in our privacy policy.

Trumpia review by Administrator

"The experience has been excellent. Always there when help is needed"

What do you like best?

There customer service is out standing. I can't speak highly enough of the excellent service. The system is user friendly. They really care about you

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated to setup in the beginning.

I manage a call center and Trumpia has been a high benefit for our donors that don't answer their phones. We now have a better way to contact them

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

Judi Brand our account manager is always accessible and responsive.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything I can think of that I dislike

needed an internal messaging system

Trumpia review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Effective Way to Outreach"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to send a message to a number of individuals at the same time and the branching/auto reply function

What do you dislike?

There are times when it can be difficult to monitor responses.

Connecting businesses to the untapped potential of opportunity youth--outreach through Trumpia

Trumpia review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Solid SMS Delivery Tool"

What do you like best?

GREAT user interface. Lots of flexibility for platform. The good customer service reps are stellar.

What do you dislike?

Hard to list segment, in our particular circumstance. Customer service can be hit or miss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out exactly what you want from your SMS provider. Trumpia is solid, there's no surprises, but sometimes they can be slow to adapt to new problems facing the SMS channel.

SMS communication. Huge revenue stream for us.

Trumpia review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Trumpia Experience"

What do you like best?

The GUI was easy to use. The setup process was simple. However, the cost per message and the setup costs are much higher than our current vendor.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is acceptable but is not comprehensive enough to rely upon for a muti-channel marketing campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, consider streamsend.com

Primarily lead creation utilizing a number of different calls to action including contest and free premiums in exchange for contact information.

Trumpia review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Trumpia use and service is outstanding!"

What do you like best?

Trumpia has given us an excellent platform for volume texting employees and consumers. The support I received from Judi Brand at Trumpia is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

Would like to see an auto response that the mailbox is unattended when it is not being actively staffed

Added an additional communication stream

"Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is A++. Any questions we have we get a immediate response from our account manager.

What do you dislike?

UI is a bit difficult to use and will require some hand holding in the beginning.

Reaching our users in a timely manner with content sent via an API.

Trumpia review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Michigan Fitness Foundation experience with Trumpia and Judi Brand"

What do you like best?

Judi Brand is extremely responsive and is always thinking about how Trumpia can help us reach our program goals

What do you dislike?

the interface is a little complex and jargonistic

Mobile marketing. We are getting customized feedback from program participants and learning a lot about their individual health behaviors

"Trumpia Review "

What do you like best?

Our Account Manager is always very attentive

What do you dislike?

Problems with the site crashes and lagging.

Helps send out SMS messages to many people in a short amount of time.

Trumpia review by User in Information Technology and Services

"All-in-one marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Trumpia is an all-in-one marketing tool that can email, use social networking, IM, voice, and text potential customers. The unified portal is nice and easy to use. You can annoy your audience from EVERY platform.

What do you dislike?

Confusing pricing plans

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Learning about Trumpia?

* We monitor all Trumpia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.