Trustwave Services

Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs.

Work for Trustwave Services?

Learning about Trustwave Services?

Trustwave Services Reviews

Showing 2 Trustwave Services reviews
Trustwave Services review by <span>Nancy J.</span>
Nancy J.

"When I think to use it, I love it!"

What do you like best?

Thorough - it's a great way to strike up additional conversations with our clients around results, but alos not a top level conversation.

What do you dislike?

It's not something we've widely adopted and it's something of an afterthought, which internally we still need to understand if it's a lack of training or need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say if this were an ongoing relationship with regular touch points and educational opportunities or value adds that made sense for us we'd probably love this, but it may simply be that it's not a top of mind / front line need for us on an ongoing basis that I can neither give you a super high recommendation or a low point of significance - just a solid, "yeah, I' have a fond outlook on them."

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trustwave Services
Trustwave Services review by <span>Carlos Daniel C.</span>
Carlos Daniel C.

"Full of posibilities in security"

What do you like best?

Very good response times, constant updates and efficient support in most cases

What do you dislike?

It is not the easiest solution to implement, but meets the expectations at the moment of truth

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not cheap, but it is worth it when it comes to securing the assets of the company.

What Threat Intelligence Services solution do you use?

Learning about Trustwave Services?

* We monitor all Trustwave Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.