Trustwave

Trustwave is a global leader in cloud-based compliance and information security.

Work for Trustwave?
Ibm qradar 2x

Learning about Trustwave?

Trustwave Reviews

Showing 10 Trustwave reviews
Trustwave review by <span>Muhammad Qasim A.</span>
Muhammad Qasim A.

Trustwave

What do you like best?

Trustwave's a great product to have if you're wither launching the a new website or you already have an online presence.

I like the overall product as it provides great scanning and pen testing capability to mitigate online threats and unwanted penetration. My IT compliance team kinda questioned me as they were a bit skeptical and they thought a lot of other products also provide scanning and testing but what makes Trustwave truly great is it's threat research and managed security services. Threat research sets it apart as I see it a way of continuous improvement and tendency to keep fighting the unwanted malware

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about the product really as I feel it's a one stop solution and has everything one can expect from a cyber security module. However, I feel the response time from their service team could be a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- work on the service team, it seems they are a bit short-staffed or at least they were in 2016. May be things have gotten better now. It took them a couple of business days to respond to an email.

Online payments were secured.

Company's website was being protected from malware.

Continuous screening of the databases and online patterns/footprints.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Trustwave
Trustwave review by <span>Mollie W.</span>
Mollie W.

So Easy

What do you like best?

Very easy to understand. Not for IT experts only. Does our scans in the background not during heavy use time or regular business hours.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!!! Great customer service too!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like a daunting task at first to set this up if you are not super tech savvy but you will feel really accomplished and smart after you go through the first scan setup. Couldn't recommend anyone else for this task. So competent that I look for the TrustWave symbol now when I do other online transactions.

POS PCI compliance. Website security for online payments. Credit Card storage vault.

What Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution do you use?

Trustwave review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

It blocks things, but....

What do you like best?

I liked that it was a managed product that helped us to take the daily pressure off of Firewall and Email spam gateway. When we initially bought the services it was a nice solution for our company.

What do you dislike?

Support was horrendous! Many times it an issue would take many times longer to resolve than should have and issues weren't fixed sometimes many days later. This is bad when something nefarious is happening on your network and you need immediate relief. When we used the product we migrated from Trustwave SEG to their cloud service which utilized a product called MailMarshal. You'd think it was better but we found it worse for many reasons. Trustwave seemed to get too big, too quickly to support their products and customers appropriately. Trustwave was also PCI security for Target and HomeDepot, which had breaches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are OK with the SLA's of support and know what your contract stipulates. Expect that you will not get a resolution as quickly as you'd like and that configuration is very static (there was no deep packet inspection, SSl decryption, user id, application id, the IDS/IPS was separate from the FW and didn't communicate with each other, etc. when we used the product). We would the Email Gateway lacked feature necessary to stop spam and malicious emails from getting through.

Corporate Firewall appliance and Email spam gateway's to reduce attack vectors. We benefited by having a the Firewall and Email gateway managed, reducing administrator overhead.

Trustwave review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

Great product for security scans and PCI Compliance Management!

What do you like best?

What I love best is, Trustwave scans all ports for vulnerabilities and sends us a list of all detected vulnerabilities with ways to address them.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes keeps reporting supposed vulnerabilities we have previously written dispute reports for. This occurs quite frequently and I dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product.

Very detailed questionnaire on the PCI compliance assessment test will help you address PCI issues to become compliant.

My company uses Trustwave for performing security scans of our ecommerce platform and for general PCI compliance purposes.

Trustwave review by <span>Elias H.</span>
Elias H.

Great Service

What do you like best?

This is one of the best technology I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaint about this product.

Mostly Corporate Firewall appliance and Email spam gateway are to reduce attack vectors.

Trustwave review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

Very comprehensive security testing for credit card processing

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Trustwave regularly tests our network and systems to verify compliance that is required of us to process credit card charges.

What do you dislike?

The initial survey is quite long and takes a long amount of time to complete, but I understand the reason behind the complexity.

We use Trustwave to certify our network as being secure so that we can process credit card payments for our customers.

Learning about Trustwave?

* We monitor all Trustwave reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.