TSheets

TSheets is time tracking your employees will love. Track. Manage. Report. Effortlessly.

Work for TSheets?

Learning about TSheets?

TSheets Reviews

Ask TSheets a Question
Showing 775 TSheets reviews
TSheets review by Jacqueline (Jacquie) G.
Jacqueline (Jacquie) G.

"Best Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

Everytime I contact TSHEETs customer service I get a representative immediately. There entire team is AMAZING and always provide necessary support. This time I got the chance to work with Brooke T who not only joined me for my morning coffee sips but helped me figure out some settings. You ROCK Brooke!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could help my company out is with the Approvals. Our employees work different brands (jobs) which pay on different pay cycles so it would be better to filter time cards by brand within approval report so we can lock time cards that have already been paid and not have to run delayed approvals by month like we currently do. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THIS TEAM IS OUTSTANDING!

I received an email advising that an employee adjusted a clock out punch and I was unaware of this option, Brooke showed me how to find this setting and explained its benefits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TSheets
TSheets review by Luke O.
Luke O.

"Simple and Efficient!"

What do you like best?

The obvious is how simple it is to track employee times, and the ease of use when running payroll. I personally like the amount of visibility it provides me as a manager, not only on the clock in/out times but the ability to track locations at these times.

They also provide excellent customer service. I recently used the live chat option, Kelsey T was very quick to respond to my questions, as well as maintaining an upbeat and friendly demeanor throughout our conversation.

What do you dislike?

The way that our company utilizes T-Sheets, there is honestly nothing I would say I dislike.

One of the challenges we had previously, which is not a challenge any longer due to T-Sheets, was being able to track the amount of time spent on the number of different jobs we are asked to perform in any given day. Being able to use a cell phone to switch between jobs has almost eliminated this challenge.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TSheets review by Jan V.
Jan V.

"Excellent Product - Even better Customer Service - Truly Tremendous time Savings"

What do you like best?

TSheets Customer Service is out of this world. I have had such great support from Luci and Elaina M.. Of course, I love the classic original team members like Dan B & Danny S.. But it doesn't matter who you get because they all support the core values.. The number one care in their eyes is you the customer.

The App integrates smoothly with my QBO accounting software. Saving me hours of time tracking downtime.

I am able to run multiple reports and gather any information that I need. The best time saver in my office.

What do you dislike?

nothing. extremely happy love the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using internally and then build up the features.

I am solving for collecting time from employees across the country. Benefits are that I can see who is working and where via location tracking. I also love the feature that allows you to block user access from certain computers.

TSheets review by Meghann F.
Meghann F.

"Amazing customer service as always!"

What do you like best?

I love the live chat feature. I'm new to my account so I will have little questions throughout the day that I can have answered immediately. Elaina M is always so helpful! Even though I talk to a a couple different people each time I do the live chat, they always remember who I am and are quick to help and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to add a switch or an in/out punch without messing up another entry. Could be stream lined a bit.

Tracking employees at over 20 different locations throughout the city. The benefits are the employees feel more empowered to keep track of their time correctly since their location is turned on, and I think in the long run this will greatly decrease our payroll cost due to employees previously messing up paper time sheets.

TSheets review by Heather U.
Heather U.

"USER FRIENDLY - Easy to track Billable Items"

What do you like best?

TSheets is very user friendly and easy to implement. We currently use it for both a maintenance company and a property management company. We have several properties and multiple owners and we can break down hours to see where we're spending the most time. It's great to know how long we're spending at properties for both maintenance and showings so we can make sure we're charging owners properly. It's also easy to keep track of billable items as we can select "billable" if needed and the default is "non-billable." It's also easy to modify hours if needed and our Accountant can easily manage everyone's time sheets if someone is out or forgets to enter holidays or vacation hours. I also love that TSheets has an app for phones which is the KEY to making it so versatile and easy to use in transit. Without the phone app our property managers and maintenance team members would not be as efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could just change a single PUNCH instead of messing up the entire day. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I only know to put in "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. I've never figured out if it's possible to just change the one mistake punch. That would be ideal. It would also be ideal to know how many PTO hours I have (that could be an admin user portion on our end). It would also be ideal if it was possible to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all employees tracking every single day and not going back weekly to "edit" or "add" things so it's the most accurate. Try to train them as SOON as you implement the product to achieve the best results - that way all employees get familiar with using the software.

We're solving issues with challenging properties that are sucking up a lot of our time but before TSheets it was hard to keep track of exact hours. However, now we can show exactly how many times we've showed it or had maintenance issues at the property. That way we have proof of exactly how often we're at that location in comparison to the other properties we manage. Then we can bill the owner for additional time and attention to that property.

TSheets review by John S.
John S.

"The perfect solution for time tracking and integration with QuickBooks."

What do you like best?

First, the integration with QuickBooks makes my life easy because I don't have to keep track of my contractors and clients twice. Next, I love being able to see a report of all the time mid-month to ensure we're on track for budgets. The support staff at TSheets is super-awesome as well. And, while I think the software is great, some of my contractors who are less than accepting to "new ways" of doing things, immediately embraced TSheets and starting using it via the mobile app right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit cleaner, but, the mobile app is awesome for just the time-tracking part. Another item I wish existed was a Mac desktop app so I don't have to go to the website and have another tab open. But, I'm able to use the mobile app instead which works just as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets as a stand alone product is quite valuable. The real value happens when you integrate it with Quickbooks, in my opinion.

I needed to have all of my financial information in one place. By using TSheets, I'm able to use QuickBooks to keep track of all the people... and TSheets to keep track of the time. My contractors didn't want to use the old time tracker... so they didn't... but this time tracker is so easy to use they all are happily using it now.

TSheets review by Jessica N.
Jessica N.

"Pretty pleased"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for both employee and employer. I also like the live chat option in the event I need to ask a question and get an answer right away. The people I have talked with on the live chat have all been very friendly and helpful. I like the employee tracking so we can make sure that our employees are where they need to be.

What do you dislike?

It seems as if the app has to be updated often otherwise there are glitches that our employees experience. Some of our employees have to delete the app and redownload every now and then. They sometimes get clocked out when they are technically still on the clock.

Employee tracking and hours. Being able to track our employees while they are on the clock to insure that they are doing what they need to be doing. Our employee's hours are easy to import into Quickbooks where we can then run payroll each week. Tsheets makes it easy to keep our employee information in one place and keep track of hours worked.

TSheets review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Tsheets has great customer service. Quick response time, but more importantly they offer to go the extra mile. When I've needed assistance I always chat instead of calling. Whenever my issue is complicated, even if resolved over chat, they ask me if I'd like to have somebody give me a call to run over the steps I should be taking live as I do it. The latest concerns were addressed by Dawn S, who was actually fun to talk to while helping me work out some confusion I had.

What do you dislike?

Admin experience is a bit clunky. It imitates a desktop experience in a web app, opening and closing many different windows. I only use one window at a time so it is an unnecessary feature for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good choice. Has a lot of bells and whistles I don't need, but I just ignore those options. My employees have a simpler view than I do so it doesn't over-complicate their experience.

Timesheet tracking and exporting to my payroll software. All of my employees are remote and process timesheets via a cellphone app. The phone app is a very clean interface.

TSheets review by Felicia G.
Felicia G.

"Support Folks Know TSheets!"

What do you like best?

It was literally 1 day of implementing my contractors to use it. The setup took me some time but it is saving me hours in invoicing and contractor pay. When I run into an issue, I start chat and I am guided to solving my own problem by awesome support people like Elaina M. She had me off and running in 5 minutes. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Really my only dislike and it is so easy to work-around is it is very geared to employees and I have contract labor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this for your small business.

Approval of contractor time. Before it was a rush to review their submitted time and invoices and now I do it weekly so i don't hate the 1st and 16th of the month anymore. I am also using it to inform my business goals.

TSheets review by Aaron K.
Aaron K.

"TSheets, One Year In"

What do you like best?

TSheets Tech support by phone has been stellar.

• Every single TSheets person who answers the phone is noticeably happy to be working for TSheets and is eager to solve your TSheets-related problems -- I'm not exaggerating.

• Luci helped me today re-learn how to set up PTO accruals, documented my many issues and stayed with me on the phone until they were ALL resolved.

• Shannon helped me roll over PTO from 2016 and set up a couple new PTO types. She listened well and made the process educational, clean and speedy. Fun, I dare say. Terrific use of the very slick Join.me screen sharing app.

• tech reps, 3 encountered by phone so far, have all been professional, courteous, audible, and acutely helpful

Live Chat support is also fun and easy.

• Elaina, Annie and Scribbles make TSheets problems go away like magic, and are always a pleasure to chat with

What do you dislike?

TSheets rep was unable to provide the specific features or settings I would lose if I disabled our DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• It's a tall order for an online time tracker app to ensure compliance with esoteric and ever-changing federal guidelines, and an even taller order for a call center rep to have a handle on all the impacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will appreciate the downright enthusiastic tech support.

• Jury is still out on the DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• Vote on the bugs/features you would like to see addressed by clicking the Give Feedback button at http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/

I'm solving recruiting and retention problems.

• Our employees are all software engineers. So, they "demand" intuitive interfaces, a modern mobile app, and responsive bug-fixing -- and they talk to each other and to potential hires.

TSheets review by Candace W.
Candace W.

"TSHeets Elaina M. is the best!!!"

What do you like best?

Elaina helped me solve a mapping issue between QBO and TSheets. She was fast - the fix was done in under 5 minutes and now we can all get back to work! Every time I use the TSHeets live chat, I am amazed by the fast response and the helpfulness of their support team. Way to exceed customer expectations TSHeets, WAY TO GO!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about TSheets is the minimal reporting available and the format for reporting. Maybe a customized reporting function where users can build their own reports using selected fields....

Fields not mapping on QBDT to QBO conversion which made it impossible to assign customers to employees in TSheets. Now, folks can get back to work and stop worrying about clocking their time.

TSheets review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Slick and Powerful; Not Just Another Employee Time Tracking App"

What do you like best?

After a few months of using it personally for my own time tracking and billing/invoicing clients, I'm finding myself also persuading my clients themselves to use it internally in their organizations due to the rock-solid performance and almost invisible footprint it makes in my workflow while still achieving all that I need it to - whether it's being used in the web application, browser extensions, or mobile apps, the overall time-saving and time-tracking features of TSheets undisputably enhance my flow. The GPS tracking feature is great to prove that you're on site at work, especially for jobs where employee visibility is minimal at times. Other tracking apps are too easily manipulated by the employee to pad hours. While it can be done in TSheets by adding missed time entries or adjusting logged ones, there's no geo-location tag added to the log and thus could be disputed if necessary. Superb functionality when exporting time-sheets as an invoice or by direct submission to accountants make this one of the simplest and seamless collaboration time tracking tool for inter-departmental application. Another brilliant new feature is integration with ActiveHours which allows direct communication between the time/GPS tracker and the new service which offers users simple payday advance services and can verify hours truly worked by checking the GPS logs against the job site's publicly verifiable physical location. There's many more amazing features (like the expense tracker which can be very useful for freelancers and independent contractors), especially when you creatively use Zapier to connect this app to hundreds of others for modular customization tailored exactly to a freelancer's or a company's diverse needs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing lacking so far is the minimal number of integrations and add-ons. Granted the most popular business software is covered (Quickbooks Online, Xero, etc.) but this is one area where competitors like Harvest have TSheets totally beat; develop the ability to communicate natively with virtually any software or service (without the use of Zapier, that is) and this will be a completely perfect solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a short test run, either by yourself or with a couple employees willing to try it out. There's no doubt within a week or less you'll be convinced the small price per month is worth it.

Automatic clock-in based on geo-location reduces employees initial tasks when arriving at work, administrator's ability to view active workers, expense reporting integration, and simple invoicing derived from timesheets and job notes make for an all around time-saving win. We can drop the vast collection of marginal apps clogging up our phones and do it all in one with TSheets.

TSheets review by Brooke H.
Brooke H.

" TSheets for Everyone!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TSheets is that I can switch from customer to customer to accurately keep track of what projects I am working on. Work can be hectic- I can be working on a project one minute then receive a phone call about a different project then an email about something completely different, and I can accurately track my time on each. At the end of the day or week, I can look back at my time entries and see exactly how long I worked on a project or task.

TSheets customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced. Today I spoke with Customer Service Rep Clay and I was completely satisfied with the call and the resolution. Speaking with Clay was like speaking to a friend. TSheets must be a wonderful company to work for because their employees are all so friendly and seem to really enjoy what they do. I highly recommend TSheets to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a thing to complain about yet.

Evolving to electronic time sheets and automatic payments through Quickbooks.

TSheets review by Administrator

"Top of the line Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I'm still very new to T-Sheets so I don't have a lot of experience to choose one traditional feature over the other. However, so far my favorite feature is the Chat functionality that can be used to get help. Hands down!

The chat function allows a user to very quickly get knowledgeable help at the click of a mouse. I've used the feature several times and it has significantly reduced the learning curve associated with adopting the software. Excellent! I've had outstanding chat service from Jen D, and Shannon O

What do you dislike?

I haven't had a lot of experience using the software so I haven't found something to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets covers all the bases. It's worth a very careful look -- not only for the feature set but also for their commitment to customer service.

The fundamental issue surrounding where the business day is invested. Knowledge is power. If you have reliable information you can make better decisions.

TSheets review by Jeanine L.
Jeanine L.

"TSheets Makes Payroll Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that this is something that can be used online or on any smartphone. It has made tracking payroll so much easier for the company I currently work for. Being able to track billable hours while out on location with clients is fantastic because it ensures I get paid in a timely manner without short changing myself.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much a dislike about this app. I would like to see better access to paid time off, sick leave, vacation leave balances on the mobile app. I have no problem accessing that information when I am logged in online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how easy it is to install this app on any smartphone. The app doesn't take up too much space and it incredibly easy to use. It makes tracking time incredibly easy and I think it is the perfect software for any sized company.

I have seen payrolls shrink and become more manageable for my business and several of my clients who I have recommended TSheets to. I help several cafes and catering services and their staff is able to better keep track of their clock in and clock out times as they can do so on party locations via the mobile app.

TSheets review by Queen M.
Queen M.

"Best online customer service"

What do you like best?

I had the pleasure of working with Brooke.T this morning. What an awesome customer service rep. Very knowledgeable about the product and extremely helpful especially since i'm new to the TSheets family.

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing that I dislike. I just started using the product 2 weeks ago.

I had previously set up the holiday balances for our employees incorrectly during the initial set up. I tried to correct it myself and realized it was not updating. Got on a live chat with Brooke.T and when I described the problem, she new immediately what help to provide, even though I was calling it the wrong name, as I learned, I was trying to correct the holiday BALANCES - LOL. She didn't make me feel bad for not know the correct terms AND she gave me step by step instructions to correct the problem! BAM... Thank you again Brooke.T.

TSheets review by Lucy  M.
Lucy M.

"Awesome Customer Support - THANK YOU Jen D.!!"

What do you like best?

The Customer Support is fantastic. Jen D solved our synchronization problem in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It would be very easy for TSheets to expand upon the Approvals Reports function to create true Time & Effort certification reports for grants compliance. But at the moment, even though employees certify the accuracy of their hours, and even though the certification statement can be customized, there doesn't seem to be any way of generating Time & Effort certification reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I waited until my 3rd week of payroll to finally hit the Live Chat button for support. It annoys me to have to ask for help because I am usually pretty adept at problem solving. Sure enough, the solution wasn't difficult. But I overlooked a checkbox. Jen D. solved the problem in minutes. In retrospect, I should have just asked for help sooner.

We chose TSheets as a way to address Time & Effort certification. So the fact that we can demonstrate that employees are certifying their hours is nice. We just need to be able to take it a few steps further. The approvals reports are built around management approvals not employee certifications.

TSheets review by Cierra T.
Cierra T.

"Alicia for the win"

What do you like best?

She went ahead and calculated the Sick and Vacation hours for my employees and whipped up an easy upload document. I was feeling pretty defeated at the time and this was a huge help. Later I was joking with the people in my office about TSheets' relentless optimism and how I'm going to use that with my employees as they use this product. It doesn't fit perfectly with our company. Our employees are pretty confused as to why its confusing in the first place, and maybe its just that everyone has this idea that logging in time is easy when it actually is the first step in a pretty sophisticated sorting process. That is to say, I am also grateful for the the contagiousness of your optimism.

Bottom line, I trust TSheets because of help like Alicia's.

What do you dislike?

I set up the PTO codes with a TSheets representative a while back and they didn't work, so I had done the right things to avoid the PTO issue that Alicia solved.

Also, the time card only displays and calculates weekly totals, which is weird, because we are not the only company who uses a 1-15th and 16th-31st pay period schedule. It makes it more difficult for the employees to check for mistakes. I've put in a few requests to the engineering team to make the manual time card flexible, maybe this is not a terribly easy thing to do, because TSheets syncs with Quickbooks and Quickbooks only shows time by the week. But even so, pleeeeeeease fix it! It's fundamental and I don't want to leave TSheets. There is also that caching issue which is more like a fly buzzing in my ear than a flesh wound.

We are taking care of timesheet questions more immediately. Employees now ask me questions instead of guessing.

TSheets review by Gregory M.
Gregory M.

"Simple, Very Convenient, and Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I was tired of keeping time in a spreadsheet and the current invoicing method. As i grow i need a method that can handle my ever changing work day. Once i got on with quickbooks, i found out about Tsheets which was icing on the cake. After i set my customers/POs up, Tsheets send time over to QB and i create an invoice. Simple Simple. Was on the live chat with Jen D for questions over Tsheets Approval reporting today and she even helped me in QB customizing invoices. Good solution, good company!.

What do you dislike?

Equip is only about 10 days into using. Have found nothing i dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets is the right solution for anyone who wants to time-track and validate employee locations during work time. The plug-in with Quickbooks online is seemless and the phone app naturally facilitates a changing work flow.

Moving from a spreadsheet / online invoicing free tool. Was tired of having to catch fat-finger mistakes on data entry.

TSheets review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Superb Customer Support: New User Setup with QuickBooks Conncection"

What do you like best?

Katie walked me through the whole TSheets setup and integration with QuickBooks in about 90 minutes, answering all my questions and showing me how to use TSHeets features to track everything I need to track.

This system will save me at least 6 hours every month in the time it takes to bill clients for each of their projects. I'll also be able to help them monitor spend on my group's portion of their larger projects.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - I will take some time for me to learn all of the ins and outs of TSheets, but Katie showed me where to look in the several menus and sub-menus to find what I need so I've a great start.

I expect the usual teething annoyances as we implement and go 'live', but my staff is flexible and they'll see right away how much easier this is than paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The capabilities are broad and it will take a while to learn enough to take full advantage of them. Th support staff - and I mean you, Katie! - are very knowledgeable and quick to find information they don't have at their fingertips. They're also very personable, and try to make a real connection to you and to that which you are trying to accomplish for your team. Working with Katie was like talking with a friendly neighbor who I've known for years.

With TSheets, my field staff can log time by project, activity and client, and include notes as necessary. I can more accurately bill clients, easily show them the cost of delays, and better estimate future projects.

TSheets review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"Always prompt and helpful"

What do you like best?

I really like how it is easy for our employees to clock in and out, as long as they do it of course. I also like that i can reach them for assistance by phone or chat. Everyone i have talked to has been great and kind, Elaine M was so sweet and gave me so much more knowledge about the website and how to help when we are having issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mileage report would run better. I would love for it to just add their miles together, for some reason it looks like it does some different kind of formula.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am big on working with company's who have great customer service, and they go above and beyond. Anytime i have had questions they always have answers or know where to direct me. Also, i have used other time tracking systems in the past and i love how simple and clean this platform is. i know there is so much more it has to offer that we have yet to use, but we for what we do use it for we love it.

The simplicity of the reports is really nice and i am still learning all it has to offer.

TSheets review by Administrator

"Easy to use time sheet solution"

What do you like best?

The program is really easy to use for our technicians, and with the "approval" process we can do everything electronically, so even if they're in the field for a long time, I still get their timesheets and job notes. The system has a number of different reports - I wasn't sure how to get the one I needed, so I used their online chat. Elaina M was really helpful and got me exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

It took a little trial and error to figure out where to find everything I needed using the side-bar, but even that was pretty easy. I'd like to be able to create a report by month or by year without having to do 'custom dates' for everything, but I believe that is coming soon in the next update.

The techs get their timesheets in right away, I don't have to text them reminders anymore! Everyone has their phone with them all the time anyway, so this really streamlined our timesheet procedures.

TSheets review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Happy with TSheets"

What do you like best?

TSheets has made it easier to track time and employees. Rather than paper time cards and writing hours on each job, TSheets allows my field employees to clock in, switch from job to job and clock out. They like it! It has made calculating payroll much easier for me! I have used the Live Chat several times and have always been satisfied. Elaine M helped me out today!

What do you dislike?

I do not love the PTO tracking and am still handling that manually. I am a relatively new user. If I reject PTO, it does not allow me to send an email or text why. Additionally, when someone submits PTO, it sends an email to me for every day requested. That's fine for a one day PTO request but I do not want 5 emails for 5 subsequent days.

Streamlining time tracking, knowing where my field employees are, reducing errors and time spent on payroll

TSheets review by Nic K.
Nic K.

"Simply Grand"

What do you like best?

Other than the sense of humor from Emma R, who had helped me? I had all of my long winded questions answered, my requests for the time Sheet in particular made my day. I was provided suggestions to help, Emma even showed me alternatives T-sheets offered to help with my time recording needs.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the payroll item transfer function, it's only available for the online version of quickbooks, not desktop. It's not going to stop me from using the this amazing product though, however we do have quite a bit of employees, so it would make the process easier if the sync function for P/R items in QB to be transferred over and applied on employees in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a question at all, call their toll free number, or get a hold of someone online through their chat system. These people really do love their customers and they will answer any question no matter how silly!

The time it takes to have payroll completed, and tracking our lower tier tradesmen time more efficiently.

TSheets review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"Awesome Program"

What do you like best?

We are a Electrical company providing homes with electrical service and we have 15 employees that we have to track and know what job they are on and how much time is spent with that customer.. Tsheets is the only program that we have found that can track our employees where ever they are. It is also great to ensure that the employees are on time when they clock in, We have been able to track our employees when they log in and verify they are actually on site at the time they are required to do so.

We have caught several employees clocking in and not on site, wasting company money and cheating the company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Awesome. We have been using Tsheets since January and the trial pd to be so awesome that we adopted the program right away even before the trial ended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best program out there and the best customer support you could imagine!!

Employees clocking in and out on time and savings on overtime!!

TSheets review by Karla H.
Karla H.

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I chatted with two different reps today, and spoke to another on the phone. Names...names...names...I'm terrible with names. My most recent chat was with Elaina M., and she lived up to, and exceeded my expectations for the "The Best Customer Service Ever", that I have come to expect, and brag about to all of my clients, from T-Sheets. I love your attitude and your patience. You guys always feel so genuine and Elaina was exactly that. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything........waited on hold just a little longer than I would have liked, but honestly, it was still quicker than any other vendor I deal with, so really not a complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the support offered by T-Sheets, especially for the start-up and configuration. T-Sheets can do so much, and once the settings are where you need them, you are good to go. Take full advantage of the power by using the support that's offered at that level. You won't go wrong.

today's customer and problem: Accessing T-Sheets on a Hosted Server, and moving T-Sheets from one company to another, and then, yet another. Managing the items lists, and customizing for the users as much as possible.

TSheets review by Jose T.
Jose T.

"AMAZING THANKS TO ELAINA M!!!"

What do you like best?

I've been scouring the internet looking for a one stop app that can help our company be more productive and efficient. I started the journey not expecting much, maybe a few good ones here and there. I ended up looking at OVER 20 companies! BUT, what i did not expect, was to have the honor of speaking to one of the greatest Web Help Support Specialists in the world, no not just the US, not just India, not just China, IN THE WORLD. She answered all my questions the the best of her ability, she gave me the step by step process of how TSheets works, AND even gave me some amazing discount codes! Some of the amazing features I liked about TSheets that made it stand out was that it gave me the option to create a custom map with all of our customers so that we can see which stores our sales reps have gone to. No other app had this feature!!! Also, i liked how extremely user friendly it was, the app is like a power house because it has so many options and features, yet it's very easy on the eyes and very easy to remember. Elaina M. did an amazing job at helping me understand what made TSheets different from all the rest. Her vast knowledge of the app helped me make my job such a joy and simple one. I definately see our company using TSheets for many years to come. Once again, Thank you Elaina M. For your service, professionalism, and amazing personality!

What do you dislike?

There are two things i didn't like, one, that the app did not offer automatic mileage recorder, and two, that my conversation with Elaina had to come to a sad end.

TSheets will be extremely helpful when it comes to mapping out a list of all our customer locations, it will help us know where exactly our employees are, and will help us cut a lot of time and effort into simple things that once required more time to achieve.

TSheets review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"TSheets was a win win for our company."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to clock in remotely for myself and my staff. See reports, totals, and so much more from not only the app but from the mobile app as well.

How fast and great the support is, like on live chat. I resolved 99% of my questions/issues via live chat. If there is a feature that I want to perform but cannot, they have no problem writing up the enhancement request for me.

I have even submitted enhancement requests myself, via email, and unlike many other companies, I actually received a response back that was a human and not a robot, or worse, ignored by the devs.

Their support and willingness to work with you, educate you on the process, etc makes life so much easier not only for our techs, but for our management and office manager.

What do you dislike?

A few typical things would be like:

If you turn off employee's ability to edit timesheets, when you go to reject their timesheet, it kind of is useless to reject because they cannot fix because then you as a manager have to edit for what you rejected. It would be nice to be able to reject only for incomplete notes or something and they cannot edit the time but at least edit the notes

Ability to clock into more than one job/client at a time. (aka double billing)

If needed, have the ability to put Payroll to one Quickbooks company data file and the billing time to the billing Quickbooks. We use two Quickbooks company files because of the way we are setup with our governmental clients, we have to have them separated.

There are a few minor issues that I have submitted but I will not mention here. As they are not issues in how they relate to the software but rather how we do business and the enhancement request would need to be done to TSheets to allow those abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for free... if you need to expand a extra week or two, give them a call, they are more than willing to expand in the hopes as making you not only a paying customer but a happy one. It isnt just one or the other as it seems with other companies, they value customer satisfaction as well as their product satisfaction and not just say it but show it.

-Ghostrider, out!

We used to use Outlook calendars per type of business (not client, but every sort of business we handled, the clients would be tied into their own calendar under that category), our office manager would then go into each calendar to copy and paste each entry into Quickbooks for invoicing/billing.

We tracked our billable time on the helpdesk ticket system on the ticket itself

We then took the calendar entries, and put them onto our Excell Timesheet report, by manually totaling the values, which would calculate our worked time, billable time, paid time off, holidays, etc.

We would then have to cross check the Helpdesk report with the excell time sheet report to ensure our billable time/hours matched, which would mean our calendar was updated correctly.

TSheets allowed us to get rid of the calendars and the timesheet excel form, which reduced "unbillable" time on payroll submission week by 1-3 hours PER staff member, meaning they can focus on what is more important, the clients.

With Quickbooks integration, TSheets also reduced payroll and billing time spent for our office manager by HOURS plus made our billing process faster, which means instead of clients getting bills every three months, they get them monthly or sooner.

TSheets review by Don S.
Don S.

"Help with fixing Mapping Error"

What do you like best?

Janine worked with me to fix my problem. She was really great. She was very pleasant on the phone and was very knowlodgeable of how to fix my problem. I use a Mac computer but run QB on a virtual machine. I did not know how to pull up an Internet Explorer window but she did and it work great.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I find it difficult to figure out to handle a change to the time sheet. That is when an employee makes an error, how to unsubmit and correct. I also am not sure how to find the required notes when changes are made for audit purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good product.

Downloading time into QB. For some reason the link between Sheets and QB was lost. I needed help to fix the error so I could upload time from TSheets to QB.

TSheets review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="92e335ae-8603-4846-9058-432d290dcf0a">Darcy L.</span>
Darcy L.
" itemprop="name" />

"Can't praise TSheets Support enough - Cheers to Elaina M."

What do you like best?

The Support Team at TSheets never ceases to impress me with their great service. Some companies' support teams are only concerned about solving your problem in as little time as possible, and they miss out on being friendly. Not so with TSheets! Every one I've chatted with there is so knowledgeable about their product and also super chatty, and will even chat about things unrelated to TSheets. Elaina M., it was a great pleasure to chat with you. Thanks for brightening my day by adding your own personal touch to my experience!

What do you dislike?

IMO, there's nothing to dislike about TSheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't spend frustrated moments trying to figure out how to make TSheets work for your specific situation. Get online with TSheets Live Chat, and they will be more than glad to discuss any problems you're having and answer your questions.

TSheets provides a simple, detailed time tracking solution for us as a residential construction company. Having TSheets integrated with QuickBooks Desktop makes doing payroll a breeze. No more manual payroll entries from paper time sheets!

TSheets review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Versatile time tracking"

What do you like best?

The service offers lots of features and customization options with the ability to track just time but also track by project, customer, billable hours, etc. The app is pretty cool and has even added features like location tracking. It integrates with QuickBooks Online pretty well and has other cool features that I haven't used but I see how they would fill a need for many businesses. The reporting options are flexible. Support is friendly and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features that the interface can seem overwhelming at first but it's all great once you get used to it. I wish that there was a desktop app for those times when I don't have my phone handy and don't want the web tracker getting lost in the sea of multiple open browser windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their support, getting a demo is very helpful and faster than trying to figure the system out.

I get to track my time by client and by project making it very easy to the import to QuickBooks Online and bill my clients. The Project report is a nice graphical way to see how my time was spent.

TSheets review by Sebastian A.
Sebastian A.

"Makes timekeeping and payroll much easier"

What do you like best?

Simple layout and features. Our experience with the TSheets customer service team far exceeded our expectations. TSheets will not only contact you as soon as possible, but will also follow up shortly to ensure that the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be good if colors could be associated with tasks or top-level work. Being able to replicate individual tasks in a plan would be great for all versions of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend TSheets to anyone dealing with timekeeping and payroll. For service-based customers, this is a great way to track employees. You know their working hours every day.

We are currently using TSheets as our primary source of documentation for our main staff and other hourly staff records within weekly schedules. It provides accurate working hours records and job locations for complete and up-to-date work reports.

TSheets review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Customizable time sheet tracker for small businesses or nonprofits"

What do you like best?

T-sheets allows me to customize the way my employees report their time. I can create different types of PTO, customize the accrual for each employee, and segment out hourly vs. salaried employees. I really like the app availability which makes my employees much more likely to report their PTO consistently and on-time.

T-Sheets customer support is also incredible. Their live-chat function online, or their phone help has provided quick, responsive and helpful support as I was setting up and getting used to the system.

I also like the kiosk feature that would allow me to have an ipad or computer serve as an employee "punch in/punch out" system, although we don't need to use that feature right now.

What do you dislike?

The reports are a little difficult to get used to, but once you figure out how to run them and remember to update the dates when running new reports, it's relatively simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like TSheets and find it a lot more intuitive as an admin and a user than a lot of the other software products I set up trial accounts with.

We switched HR providers and are using a professional employer organization that amazingly doesn't have a time-sheet system. Their proposed solution was to ask employees to email me time off requests and then manually enter them into a spreadsheet to keep track of. I reviewed a number of different time sheet applications, and found that T-Sheets was more customizable, easier to use, and offered a slick app, all at a price point a lot lower than some of the other products on the market.

TSheets review by Sandra W.
Sandra W.

"T-Sheets Easy, affordable, and effective"

What do you like best?

As a small company that was spread across several cities in the province, we needed to coordinate our work more effectively. T-sheets made that very easy. It was easy to use and a great way to track jobs and people. We loved the "who's working" and the visual of the scheduled work. Being on the prairies in the cold winters it was good to be able to track where the individual was at any point in time while on work time. I love the chat support. Your staff such as Kelsey T are supportive, considerate, and efficient. T-sheets staff have always been there to support us.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more user types defined for example different levels of schedulers.

We had a couple of employees who seemed to have trouble using it on their cell phones. Not sure if this was due to terrible cell service or operator error or the app. They often had to reload the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets is easy to use and the scheduling package is one of the best and most affordable scheduling tools around. The fact that it also uploads information to QuickBooks is another plus. I'm very pleased and recommend this product to small to medium businesses.

The biggest problem for us was being able to track who was available for different jobs throughout the company. This provided the operations manager with a visual representation of what was on everyone's schedule currently and in the future and allowed him the ability to coordinate the bigger jobs easily.

TSheets review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Quick Help for QuickBooks Timesheet from Kelsey T!"

What do you like best?

TSheets is efficient and accurate! I don't have to track down timesheets at the end of the pay period. The crew has to log their time daily, so there is no guesswork on the hours being submitted, days worked or locations that they were working at. I also don't have to decipher handwriting, everything is reported in a clean and easy to read format.

What do you dislike?

I don't have the ability to add crew members to more than one team/group. Some of my crew fluctuate between different tasks and I am constantly having to change which group they can be seen by so that the crew managers can log them in. Also, some of the syncing options are limited in what I can and can't choose. It would nice, for the jobs at least, to have an automated sync with QuickBooks. I would also like to see a kiosk option on the android or apple phones, or perhaps a QR Scan option for the phones to help keep things moving a little faster in the field and reduce the dependency on a crew manager to log in and out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what your needs are up front and ask those questions. Review the training, utilize the customer support and then understand some of learning it is just digging in and working with it. The reporting features are wonderful! It syncs with QuickBooks, but the sync options are controlled so you don't get a lot of choices in how/what syncs. There are some features that they don't have that would be helpful, such as allowing an employee to be in multiple groups. But overall, they can help you navigate most of it to find a suitable solution. The customer support is great, Kelsey T worked with me today on Timesheet Approval and QuickBooks sync! I typically use the chat feature and have always gotten quick responses that were helpful.

We're still new, but time sheets are more accurate and I don't have to chase down information because the jobs are synced from QuickBooks. I haven't used them yet, but the reporting options are great!

TSheets review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Real Live FAST Tech Support"

What do you like best?

Abbey was my Tech Support Ninja today (WOOT WOOT)!! I called in with one issue, and ended up learnning 5 new tips that will end up saving my Office Manager 10 hrs of labor per week which I can now invest towards marketing to bring in more $$$ !! Huge fan, Highly recommend this Time Keeping software for the Small Business Owner that is doing between $75,00---5,000,000 Per Year. T-Sheets frees me up so I can do what I love, SELL!! #TsheetsLove

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you wish you could verify that your employee was in fact on the job site rather than having to take their word for it?? Well now you can, you can get a GPS location of where your employee is at all times while on the clock with your company!! Doesn't drain their phones battery or eat up their data either, ask a TSheets sales rep how this is possible today!!

Time Keeping and Work Site Employee Verification

TSheets review by Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.

"Elaina M Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Each time I have a question about T-Sheets, I can hit the little "Live Chat" button and a super smart, super enthusiastic T-Sheets employee pops up to give me a hand! Elaina helped me figure out how to "hide" clients today so that my employees don't bill their time to the wrong client. She gave me a quick answer and got me back to doing more important billable things :).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked. Nothing!

TSheets allows our employees to track their time to specific jobs and customers. It integrates with Quickbooks so we don't miss any billing which is very important.

TSheets review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Great time tracking software that my employees actually don't hate to use!"

What do you like best?

First off, let me say the price can't be beat, it's super affordable even as you scale. The admin functions are easy to set up as well as provisioning different jobs (I named my jobs "projects", they let you do that!). Onboarding is a snap for new employees, and the mobile app is what they really like. It makes it super easy for them to drill into the project they're putting time into and clock in immediately. As well it makes switching mid-day between projects (which I do A LOT, personally) fast and easy in the app. It's given the employees a super easy way to complete to-the-minute tracking in a way that doesn't suck and use a web portal!

As well, the push notifications and emails to my employees are super effective. They get a clock in reminder at the start of the day and a clock out a bit after the end of work in case they forgot. It's made it so no one forgets tracking daily (huge win!)

Finally, the admin functions are really simple and give me a great overview of who is clocked in, where they are, etc. Overall we're using this for SRED tracking in Canada and it's a perfect solution!

What do you dislike?

There was a small outage while we were onboarding but the customer success team was very responsive and got it fixed within minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on the trial right now! The support team is AMAZING and you'll love the product. I was working on a billing issue with Tiffany and she was just a fantastic help. Love the level of support given even for our small-ish account while still on trial!

Time tracking for government R&D grants (SRED). After an audit we were told we need weekly time tracking implemented in 2017 and TSheets has given me more than what's required! Our next audit should go way better and all my employees are remembering and enjoying using the TSheets apps to track their time.

TSheets review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"TSheets Chat Support is Awesome"

What do you like best?

I am very new to QuickBooks Online and started using TSheets to track my time, I was having a little trouble with getting myBilling rate to show up on imported time from TSheets and Elaina M was amazing, she went above and beyond to help me figure out the issue. She was very pleasant to chat with and very knowledgeable. I would whole heartedly recommend this software on the strength of their Support staff. Let alone on the strength of the usability of the app itself

What do you dislike?

Again I am very new to Quickbooks and TSheets, so any dislike I might have I think comes from lack of general knowledge of Book keeping software in general, so I will refrain from any negatives until I can get more acclimated to the environment.

I was looking for a solution that would let me track time and have that time linked directly into Quickbooks, TSheets was really the only option. Granted I am a sole proprietor so I think the software gets more powerful once you have more employees.

TSheets review by KC C.
KC C.

"Customer support is the absolute best! Thanks, Decker!"

What do you like best?

This product is robust and has every feature you can imagine - which is a problem in a sense because it can be overwhelming. I asked for one on one training during by trial period because I needed to be able to do something specific - I needed contractors/employees to indicate if they were receiving an hourly rate for work performed or were being paid on a flat rate bid basis - and I needed that option to be available for every client on my books, as contractors do both types of work for clients. Decker not only showed me how to make that happen, he stayed on the line while we ran various scenarios and made sure that I could get the data out of my reports to pay my contractors at the end of the month (I don't use QB payroll, and he found a work around for that, too). Great experience, great tool, very affordable!

What do you dislike?

Decker added a feature request for me - I have some contractors who do not need to be reminded to submit weekly time sheets because the submit a flat rate invoice at the end of the month. This was the only thing we couldn't find a work around for (sort of - we actually decided to just archive this particular contractor in tsheets, as she won't use the time cards at all and submits an invoice of her own making to me each month).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their customer support staff - they can make anything happen, and it's complicated to figure it out on your own.

I needed to track what I was paying contractors against specific client tasks, but I didn't necessarily want to pay the contractor an hourly rate for the hours worked - I couldn't find any software that would allow me to add hours against a task, but only bill those hours sometimes (I want to track the hours for bid accuracy assessment, but I don't always want to pay an hourly rate on the hours I track - sometimes I pay a flat rate).

TSheets review by Avi J.
Avi J.

"Great customer support with Dominic Cooper T-Sheets"

What do you like best?

If someone made me to sit down and write a review, which is one of the most annoying things in the world for me, that someone got to be really worth it. Dom Cooper is one of these few for me.

A professional for me is someone who admits that he doesn't know and wants to learn. He asks other people, searches his resources, analyzing the data that he has and provides with a solution. He doesn't shoot to provide answers to get rid of you and move on to the next customer or go home. He is not trying to make you feel stupid, He asks more questions to understand, making sure that he got the problem right. Once the issue is clear he is taking you step by step to where you need to go, taking the time, offering alternatives, listening and taking action, going through the process to make the final decision and cut. Your problem is solved. He understand that this is a cooperation. This is a work team. This is professionalism.

This is Dom.

Thank you.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The guy did a great job

I have learned about the schedule which can be awesome and amazing for my teams on the ground and can solve so many issues.

TSheets review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Fast Help from SEK!"

What do you like best?

I came into my current company with Tsheets already established. I had to learn the in's and out's on my own....the fact that I can do an administrator level role with no 'training' on the product speaks to the ease of use and navigation. The integration feature with Quckibooks makes my employee's lives better by ease of time tracking and my office administrator's life better by ease of customer invoicing.

What do you dislike?

As with every piece of software, there are nuances that must be learned, but to-date, I do not have any complaints that warrant a switch to another product. We have been able to make tsheets work for us. If I had to list a complaint, it would be that when selecting the service item and billable time options, it tends to default to the previous used one. This can make time entry difficult (for us), as we use multiple service items with different billable rates.

My employees work with multiple customers a day, so the simple clock in/clock out features makes their time tracking easier. Plus, by them adding notes to their time card for the work they have done, this cuts down on invoicing time since the explanation to the customer is ported right in.

TSheets review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Engaged and authentic customer service"

What do you like best?

I am still in the Newbie T-sheets phase - with a million questions every time I call or chat. I love that I never feel frustrated or stupid when I'm trying to figure out a problem with their calm, patient, upbeat, and very knowledgeable customer service reps. I just finished my latest call with Janine - so genuinely friendly and eager to help me get our program running smoothly. I actually look forward to calling T-sheets because I know I'm going to get the help I need in a painless, no stress way :)

What do you dislike?

So far - all is good! I am importing information to Quickbooks for payroll, which can be a buggy program- luckily they also know that program as well and have helped me through it.

Again - still in the roll out phase. We are a wide-spread farm with employees working in many locations and in different duties daily. We want to get a firmer handle on where our labor costs are going.

TSheets review by Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.

"Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I've had great experiences with the staff! From Sarah during our implementation to Jered M who helped me on live chat. They are quick to get ahold of (live), are very knowledgeable, and I have yet to get frustrated with anyone through this process.

I love that there's someone to help a phone call/live chat away!

What do you dislike?

It's a new system so there is a learning curve with the shop employees, but this will work itself out in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for job costing/tracking. If you're using QuickBooks for payroll and using the time tracking feature this system is amazing!

TSheets is going to make our lives in the office much easier when it's up and running! Right now we have our shop employees writing down what they're working on using a paper form. That in turn gets entered by our office staff. This is going to save us so much time and will be so much more accurate now!

TSheets review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"A very aggreable customer service event."

What do you like best?

We experimented with all of the online products that offered DCAA compliance and which would link to quickbooks. TSheets was that hands down winner. TSheets offered the flexibility to fit in with how we do business better than any of the others. The product has been a bit hit among the employees.

As for the customer service, we have had two occasions to use customer service ; the first occasion was the subject of a prior review. The second occasion occurred today. I was served by Sam K. who patiently worked through my problem. It came to my attention that this was his first day. He seemed to have been well trained . He took a lot longer to deal with my problem than the previous 'amazing' representative did, and he had to put me on hold a couple of times in order to get assistance, but at no point did he just pass me off to someone else, he remained helpful and engaged throughout the process, and at the end of the session the problem had been resolved. I have no doubt that Sam K. will grow very rapidly into the job and having now worked with two customer service personnel, it is clear that TSheets is devoted to well trained, polite, friendly, and most of all competent customer service. I can't begin to say how very important that is. I'd recommend TSheets to anyone.

What do you dislike?

Our preferred usage is with the manual timesheet, not the clock in/out approach. It was TSheets ability to support this form of use, among other things, that attracted us to TSheets. The Android/iOS apps don't really support this use as well as the web page. Fortunately, the WebPage is usable from my smartphone and table. We would like the mobile apps to better support the manual timesheet users like us. None of the products that we tested were perfect, but TSheets was the closest. That said, there are a few little enhancements that would be useful, for example:

1. The ability to assign service items on a per employee basis rather than just a per customer basis.

2. Allow service items to be labeled as billable or not billable and have that propagate to quickbooks. We don't want employees deciding whether something is billable or not, we want the service item to include that knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While no time tracking solution is perfect, TSheets was our choice because of its flexibility and fit to our way of doing business. I can strongly recommend this product not only because of it technical strengths but also because of its outstanding customer service.

We are scientists, we tend to work on several projects at once, often switching between projects multiple times during a day. Our project are supported by government funds Our goal is to meet government time keeping and reporting requirements while allowing our scientists the greatest flexibility in the workplace. TSheets enables us to do exactly that. The effort in tracking their time usage is no so little that compliance is 100% and everyone loves being able to focus on their real work of making the world a better place.

TSheets review by User in Internet

"Does the job, but a little Clunky"

What do you like best?

TSheet is pretty straight forward when it comes to time clocks. It has a start, it has a stop, and it has a jobs selections. You can easily add notes, record from your phone, and go back and edit any of your clocked times to best describe what you've done.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislikes are the overall user experience. I've tested TSheet against our other program, Toggl, and it's just clunky. It's slow to clock in and out and it's difficult to edit. For my department, we have a tendency to migrate between our duties based on traffic and volume. With TSheets, unless you are specifically assigned to that job or it's on the calendar, you can create or change to a different job. You can place it in your notes, but for the sake of data and analytics, it only skews our numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give others a try. TSheets would be great, but it takes a lot of work on the front-end to get it all properly setup. And from my limited experience, it doesn't seem to be easy to fully adjust on the fly.

We'd love to have a functional and flexible time clock platform that both provided easy job shifting on the fly (when we change because of volume and demands) but also has all of our schedules nicely organized in one system.

TSheets review by Lara A.
Lara A.

"TSheets is nailing it with customer service!"

What do you like best?

I just started using TSheets for time tracking in my small grant writing consultant business. I love how user friendly it is, first of all. But then when I didn't understand something and contacted customer service, I became an even bigger fan.

I spoke with Shannon the other day on the phone. She was very knowledgeable and walked me through the whole process of syncing TSheets with my QuickBooks, troubleshooting along the way. However, it was her manner that impressed me even more. She is friendly and can banter while remaining professional. It was a lovely experience.

Then today I had one more question, so I clicked on chat and got Tiffany B. She was also cheerful, responsive, friendly and professional. It's hard to convey that through chat, but she really did. She responded immediately to my question, understood what I was asking and provided an answer, along with an offer to put my request in for a change in the system!

You're hiring some great people there, and customer service really makes all the difference in today''s world where there are so very many choices.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to combine the different time entries for the same client on the same day into one line item on the QuickBooks invoice.

Tiffany said that is not possible now, but she will put it through to the decision-makers that it was requested!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions whatsoever, just contact customer service.

Answered above

TSheets review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great software but still needs a lot of functionality work"

What do you like best?

I like that we can manually adjust hours for each employees and more so that we can see their location while on the clock. Reports are very easy to navigate and use. Very very easy to set up fro new employees: they either get transferred directly from QB or for contractors you just send them an automatic email and you are good to go!

What do you dislike?

Tracking functionality is a little off sometimes, and it would be really nice if they would not allow employees to log in unless their are in a pre-specified area. I also do not like how a lot of transaction have to be done in a new pop-up window which slows down working with any editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is great if you do not need to track employee times to a T and also if they are very diligent about clocking in and clocking out on time, otherwise fixing it gets to be a hassle

Tracking employees location, tracking employees times, adjusting for any errors

TSheets review by Danielle B.
Danielle B.

"Ashley Lewis was awesome!"

What do you like best?

Truly the best customer service. Thank you again!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. My experience was great. I have called T-shwets several times In order to figure out the system. I always have a great experience, but yesterday I spoke with Ashley Lewis. She not only handled my issue I was having, but made me feel like a customer rather than a number. I too pride my Business on customer service. I love it when other businesses have the same business morals. TSheets definitely has

Truly the best customer service. Thank you again!

Na

TSheets review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Program is very good as is, and actually provides more detail, options and reporting than I would have expected at first. More importantly the team is attentive and responsive to support questions and requests. Good customer support for me, will make or break the product and so far all my inquiries have been responded to quickly and positively with a sense that the development team listens attentively and is willing to integrate suggestions/requests for improvement.

Kudos to my service rep Elaina - very quick, very helpful, very pleasant, Thank you!

What do you dislike?

The main concern that we have is for GPS logging for our employees as they are at various sites day to day and even visit multiple sites during the same day and that time needs to be billed accurately to individual clients. The GPS logging is great, however a huge need for us is to geo-fence the areas where employees are able to log in/out. Currently, we are having problems with employees logging in before arriving onsite or after they leave so we have to go back and review/correct all times manually, using the GPS log map that is provided. This is helpful and I'm glad the map/log is available but it is also very time consuming and we only have about 10 of our employees using it at this time. This will be unmanageable with 30+ employees so I really hope this can be added as a feature soon.

Accurate time accounting at various locations. This is our biggest challenge with employees now. There is an increase in accuracy over paper time sheets that we used previously, but so far, we have traded that accuracy for increased review/adjustment time of the employees logs. This could be solved if an option to geo-fence were available.

TSheets review by Shelley M.
Shelley M.

"TSheets' Customer Service Rocks!"

What do you like best?

TSheets' customer service is awesome! When I first called TSheets (yesterday), it was because I was having some issues (b/c I have a new account and am new to TSheets so I'm just learning their software and how it integrates with my Quickbooks Desktop). Sarah answered the phone with a very pleasant voice and took the time to make sure we figured out all my issues. She was so patient and very thorough and we resolved everything while on the phone (by using a screen share). AND we set up a time for the following day (today) to do a complete walk-thru of the software (a custom demo)...

Today, Sarah gave me a custom, personalized tour of my new TSheets account and answered all my questions! She asked great questions and took the time to listen to my specific business needs so I could customize my account and tailor settings for the customers, employees & vendors.

What do you dislike?

Before talking with Sarah, I had been frustrated that I couldn't download the time into reports; however, she showed me where / how to do that as well... so now I don't have any more dislikes ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend TSheets! Great product! Phenomenal customer service!

TSheets has given me a time-tracking software that allows my employees and contractors to work and record time remotely. It has also provided some great reporting tools! Prior to finding TSheets, I was using Excel to manually record my billable time. AND the software integrates / syncs with my Quickbooks Desktop software! All of this should help reduce the administrative time I was spending billing my clients and help me be more efficient in billing clients on a more timely basis.

TSheets review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"Masterpiece of time keeping."

What do you like best?

It is easy to monitor how much time I have spent on a project and how much time my associates have spent on individual project. I also love that I can see who is clocked in and what project they are currently working on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot do anything other than manage time. There is no budget tool or way to determine what the budget is for a particular project. I wish that I could see a project status that shows percentage used versus time available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use TSheets in conjunction with another billing product in order to maximize budget management. TSheets allows easy time management assessments and can integrate into billing programs. However, there is no way to see the budget of a particular project.

I am solving time management issues and am able to identify parties that are not managing their time wisely and make the necessary adjustments.

TSheets review by Kara M.
Kara M.

"Great Customer Service! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use for both admin and users.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a single thing that we dislike so far. Both our in office staff and our field technicians love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a time tracking product that is easy to use on both the user side and the admin side along with location tracking, I would definitely recommend TSheets. Their customer service and live chat is awesome. I spoke with Elaina M. today and she was able to very quickly and effectively guide me in the right direction for exactly what I needed.

Previously, we were unable to effectively track employees time in a way that was convenient for them, but also easy to use on the admin side. We also needed the added feature of location tracking with clock in/out since our technicians are out in the field. TSheets has been exactly what we needed.

TSheets review by Josey A.
Josey A.

"Excellent Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great! Elaina was very helpful and patient. She was very quick to respond and always has the right answer to my questions. There are a number of customer service reps that have helped me and all of them have been great! Elaina, Brad, Annie, & Jared are the people I remember most.

What do you dislike?

Some of the items seem like they could all be made a little more customizable without too much work. Some pop-up windows scroll, and others have pages you can click through. Stretchable pop-up windows would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple to use and setup. Everything is smooth when you follow their procedures.

We are able to see where our employees are clocking in at, and where they are during their working time. It helps them feel more responsible to do what they are supposed to do. The TSheets app also makes it very easy to switch tasks, which saves a lot of time. We have already experienced a more accurate time time recording and employees are loving the ease of the app.

Another recent problem was an error I received on an QuickBooks sync. Elaina was quick to help and I realized a couple of things we should be doing differently on our end. Everything was fixed and is now working perfectly.

TSheets review by Becky R.
Becky R.

"Trial Period Review"

What do you like best?

TSheets will help our company move from paper time sheets and vacation request forms to electronic processing. The customer service has been exceptional. Sada spent a good deal of time answering many initial questions I had after using the trial version for a week.

What do you dislike?

As a suggestion for improvement, I would like to be able to add our company holidays to the payroll function so that each employee could see ahead of time what days we are closed and holiday pay will be in effect. I believe at this time you have to enter the holidays on each individual employees calendar.

TSheets will make our payroll and PTO processes more efficient. It will also provide our company with "real" hours spent by our installation team in the field versus the current paper time sheets.

TSheets review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Decent workload tracking tool "

What do you like best?

Being able to set up tasks for and track time spent completing them throughout the week. The overall reporting suite allows for quick analysis and opportunity to focus on tasks that can be streamlined if they are taking up too much time.

What do you dislike?

Editing the user information if they do not have full admin access. switching between tasks is something that we all forget to do at times so having to request changes from the admin can be frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and quick to change between tasks - I tend to have the window open at the side of my screen and switch between tasks with very few problems. It does take a while to get used to switching between tasks but generally easy to stay on top of.

It has helped to identify tasks that are taking up too much time and prompt us to look for ways to improve efficiencies or push for development to help automate certain tasks once we have understood the time benefits that automation would bring

TSheets review by Jackie A.
Jackie A.

"Just the very best :)"

What do you like best?

The product is amazing and my clients can move so quickly from logging their time to collecting their money from their customers. The support is absolutely top notch - I can't think of any software provider that works so hard to look after their customers. TSheets rocks and so does Kelsey T!

What do you dislike?

Nothing :) I'd love to see the QBO integration work the same as the Xero integration and maybe the ability to create more reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you bill hourly, TSheets will eliminate all your manual processes, data collection reducing errors so you can invoice your customers efficiently and get your invoices paid faster - there's nothing better :)

My clients all provide services that are billed hourly so it's the ability to quickly provide their customers with detailed invoicing on a timely basis and improve cash flow for their businesses

TSheets review by Brett S.
Brett S.

"Awesome customer service by Elaina M."

What do you like best?

Install and learning is going well -- most everything is intuitive, and when it's not the customer support is great.

Elaina just helped me 'fix' something that I had done badly on day 1 of my using the software, and she walked me right through. The fix, by the way, demonstrated both the flexibility and safeguards within the TSheets software.

Product videos are helpful, and it's easy to get up to speed.

Product works on mobile devices and web, both work well.

What do you dislike?

Precious little! I've been using and digging in for about 1 month and I haven't hit a show-stopper. Later I'll be integrating with QuickBooks Online; I'm anticipating some hiccups there, but not anything too unpredictable, and nothing that can't be resolved..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it! You won't be disappointed. Integrates with QuickBooks Online, likely other accounting software.

I needed accurate and flexible time tracking by multiple clients with multiple projects So far so good!

TSheets review by Karissa J.
Karissa J.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love that no matter how big or small the question they always have an answer. I love that my T-Sheets integrates with my Quickbooks online. This makes invoicing my clients fast and easy, saving me time and money. It is easy for my contractors to use and allows me to keep on top of my team.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything so far that I dislike about TSheets.

Sherissa K. recently helped me solve the issue of adding myself as a Customer. Because of the integration with Quickbooks not letting me add myself as a Customer we applied a workaround and now my contractors can track their time when working for me, not just our Clients. Before having the integration with QuickBooks Online it used to take me almost a full day to do all of my invoicing. Now it takes 30 minutes!

TSheets review by Arianne M.
Arianne M.

"excellent for timekeeping and reports"

What do you like best?

TSheets is great to keep track of employee work. We utilize it to code jobs, service types, and hours. TSheets also rolls into our QBO which is extremely helpful. As far as versatility - employees clock in on the site with their mobile device. It's extremely easy to use. All of our employees, young and old are able to easily utilize the application. We also like that it keep employees clocked in once it is set up on their phones. There is no need to continue logging in and out and remember passwords.

What do you dislike?

We do wish it had more drop down boxes so we could customize the metrics we use for recording hours worked and measure how long it takes an average employee to do a certain job at any given location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are extremely responsive with regard to the chat function. There is someone there instantly to answer any questions you may have about the application, and they can also assist with the link to quickbooks. If you have employees who are all utilizing smartphones (which most are) this is a the most simple application ever to train employees on. They can simply log in and the application keeps them logged in. You easily select your client and service type and this information then flows into Quickbooks for accounting purposes.

I am able to track hours per employee or per client, schedule employees, and get reports on hours used at any time.

TSheets review by Lyndsey U.
Lyndsey U.

"Wonderful Customer Service from Max"

What do you like best?

I just started our Company account and had a lot of questions. Max was very patient and helpful and walked me through the settings and gave me examples of how to use the system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I am new at this, so we will see how it goes.

We have been having a hard time tracking employees time on jobs. Some employees count time one way, others use different methods, and it has always been a sore point for us. So far, this Tsheets app seems like a miracle. It looks like it is going to deliver on making keeping track of time easier and less complicated for our small business. Also, other systems that we have looked into in the past, have been so expensive, we couldn't afford it. This seems reasonable for our budget. We are looking forward to see how it keeps working for us.

TSheets review by John J.
John J.

"Trouble shooting solutions"

What do you like best?

The knowledge of their product to offer solutions that can serve as helpful even if what you specifically need is not currently a feature. They offer creative work arounds to meet your needs and are willing to make your ideas what they call "feature requests" for their dev team to explore. Most recently with the customer service agent, Elaina, who helped to provide a work around for notifications to certain employees specific to our company needs.

What do you dislike?

There are some control, permissions, and audit features that are missing and would greatly improve the product but as a whole this is not anything devestating to the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly consider the use of this product for any small business looking for a more efficient admin processes at affordable cost points.

The benefits continue to be time saved in our payroll process and improved effeciency.

TSheets review by Black Hills E.
Black Hills E.

"Awesome Customer Service "

What do you like best?

I had to go to customer service for the first time over a simple fix. I used the chat feature and got the issue resolved right away! Thank you, Elaina M., for your help!

Due to being a general construction company, we have found that the most useful feature on TSheets is the job costing feature, and mobile features, making it easy for our employees to clock in directly from the job sites.

What do you dislike?

Employees often express frustrations when working with the TSheets app and have had to delete and redownload the app. It also somehow clocks them back in after they have clocked out for the day or they have been clocked out while they are still on the clock.

Being able to job cost per customer, per project. Also, being able to keep track of time and employees.

"Excellent Customer Serivce"

What do you like best?

This program is very user friendly and the tracking ability is wonderful. The live chat option is excellent and Elaina M was very helpful today when I needed assistance!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is when I alter someone's timesheet because they forgot to clock out, it deletes their GPS coordinates at their last known place. I did not realize this at first and could have caused a big issue with an employee that was being dishonest.

We have solved the "estimating time" issue where our employees previously kept a time journal instead of an actual clock in and out option. This saves us payroll dollars as well as being able to truly track where our employees are when they clock in and out has saved us from employees trying to cheat the clock. Very helpful to our bottom line!

TSheets review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I own and operate a small business with less than 10 employees. There are so many features that make TSheets easy to use and implement with new employees. It's simple and very intuitive. My favorite feature is the Clock-In/Clock-Out and Switch. Oh, and being able to chat with customer service reps like Elaina M makes it even better. She was able to answer my question in a snap and was very friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. The product has been great.

I've been able to get my employees to track their time easily with the Clock-In/Clock-Out and Switch features. I struggled with other software that was clunky to use and found it difficult to get employees to track their time appropriately. With TSheets ease of use, getting them to track time has been simple.

TSheets review by Aaron L.
Aaron L.

"The best and easiest experience iv ever had with customer service. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to use, everything thing is right out in front of you. All of the people i have spoken with and chatted with have been super nice, and very knowledgeable about the product. They are very Patent with the helping of your needs, in any way possible. The customer agent i spoke with (Kelsey T) was able to answer all of my questions no problem. She seemed to know everything about TSheets, well about every question i asked her. I would definitely request to chat with Kelsey T when ever you need some help on the TSheets application. I can't thank Kelsey T enough for everything that she did for me and showing me how much i can get accomplished just in the one application.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about it. The only thing i would add or change about it is, maybe to add an application to also able to track your subcontracts work on a job also not only employees. There could be a way to do it maybe it cost more, but i didn't see that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth taking a look into it, if your think you plan on using an application like this one.

The biggest business problem we were solving, was keeping track of everyone time and schedules. It is a really nice function that TSheets links to your Quickbooks account also, so all of our information about your customers is in there.

TSheets review by Tyler K.
Tyler K.

"Getting Off the Ground"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive app and pretty simple to figure out by playing. BUT there were a couple of concerns I had since it links with our live QuickBooks company file, so I wanted to talk to someone at TSheets before changing anything that might impact someone else using QuickBooks. I was connected in less than a minute to a support rep that was very knowledgeable and quickly answered my questions. I'm very pleased with all my experiences with TSheets thus far!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found much to dislike, just had to figure out a couple of things that make more sense as I operate the software. For instance I was very obsessed with having all the employees being able to see their daily total for their shifts, but since you get a weekly total and can also view your current work day length, it's not as critical as I first thought. So I'm sure as I learn the software better, I will have very little to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just need to give some thought to how your employees will be tracking their time and how that translates to your current system. You may want to add some specific labor items and maybe an internal customer where your business is a customer so you can keep track easily of any activity your employee completes while on the clock for any company related business. To me, the more thorough the better as I don't want to have to be tweaking the system while I am using it in the field unless absolutely necessary. Forethought is very important, as well as some experimentation during the trial phase. But I really am impressed with this tool!

Tracking employee payroll and billable hours to invoice to our customer base are the two biggest issues we are hoping to solve with TSheets. And so far it is looking like it will be perfect for that use. We might also benefit from the scheduling, but I'm not certain if there is a different tool we will end up using for scheduling when we get off the ground getting all of our systems on software based tools.

TSheets review by Rod A.
Rod A.

"Excellent Software and Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to track client and project time. I also love how easy it integrates with Quickbooks, so my invoices for time are always correct and it takes me seconds to generate bills. I can give my clients the level of detail they need. I get paid faster.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find this product 6 months ago!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this system to any business. The ability to use and manage it from anywhere, with a high level of audit accountability is fantastic. I have only had 1 support issue and it was one I caused with an incorrect setting. Their support team was on it immediately. BD1

I am a consultant and need to track client billable hours and project hours. This software lets me do that very easily and intuitively.

TSheets review by Jillian K.
Jillian K.

"TSheets Time Management Software"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with the app and the browser

What do you dislike?

Occasional errors with clocking in and clocking out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fairly easy to use software. I only am a user, not an admin, but it seems like it is fairly simple to set up. It is super easy for me to switch from job to job in the system when I start doing different tasks. My only complaint is that sometimes the app glitches and doesn't clock you in or out but we all seem to notice that pretty quickly when that happens.

It allows us to track our hours quickly and efficiently, as well as see who is currently working on what and who is currently working in general.

TSheets review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Fixing employee profiles in Tsheets"

What do you like best?

I like how simple tsheets is to use and how it works with quickbooks payroll software. Our employees find it very user friendly

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, everything about tsheets meets or exceeds my expectations

The main reason we added t sheets, was to improve our payroll process, Reduce entry errors, reduce the time spent on payroll, which ultimately saves our company $.

We were using a antiquated time tracking method of paper and punching a clock and faxing it in every 2 weeks.

Our employees, most of them, have personal cell phone with them at all times, having an App to use to punch in and out, is very convenient. I can confirm what job they are at my look at the GPS tracking.

I personally have found it extremely useful for tracking my own hours as an administrator. My position is very flexible and work load is on a business needs basis, so there many instances where I may be logged in for short periods of time, 5, 10 15 minutes, helping employees, taking calls, emails, ect. I find it very helpful to track my time accurately by clicking "clock In". This ensures the business gets a very accurate read on my administrative duties required for each client/job.

TSheets review by Cherie H.
Cherie H.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I have saved so much time since we've implemented this app. Their customer service team CANNOT be beat. They are always ready and available for my crazy questions. For example, when I make a mistake and import the time into quickbooks I have to call them to "unapprove" the employee's time in order to correct my mistake. There is never a time that I have an unreasonable wait period for this to be done.

What do you dislike?

Not much. They have solved just about every issue I have had over the years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am almost guarantee that once you start using AND understanding how Tsheets operates, you will not be able to operate without their expertise.

The payroll and billing time is far more accurate when clocking in from an app. We used to use paper work orders and it gives people way to much room for error. Their "Notes" feature allows my service technicians to enter material used and any adds that need to be billed for. This is all imported into quickbooks and transferred to the invoicing portion with ease. When people forget to clock out I can connect with the GPS pinpoints to ensure that I am not overcharging the customer and can clock the employee out at the correct time.

TSheets review by Kayla S.
Kayla S.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Elaina M was fantastic at helping me with an issue I had over the weekend. She was so quick to respond and made the process very easy, OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. She was polite and down to earth. From 1-10, she’s an 11.

What do you dislike?

Only dislikes, I keep getting locked out. Which is probably just my fault and forgetting which variation of password I used the day I made my account.... Also, the last application me and my company used allowed some of us to get paid a day early due to the credit union in which we were associated. I do love T-Sheets desktop site though!

I can finally keep up with my hours for each pay period before I get my check stub . I am just a worker and do not solve business problems...

TSheets review by Jacob C.
Jacob C.

"Amazing Program - Incredible Support"

What do you like best?

The overall design, thoughtfulness and ease of use of this product must be my most favorite aspects of the program. However, we couldn't do what we do if it didn't have the amazing smartphone app, or incredible customer support.

What do you dislike?

The QuickBooks;vendor synchronization could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't say enough about this product and company. If you have time tracking needs, sign up right away. You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. It's fantastic.

Many. To begin, we must have accurate time tracking for our billing and job cost management. Tsheets allows for just about as accurate of time tracking as I could ask for. Sometimes employees forget to clock out, especially at lunch, so I don't know how many lunches a customer ends up paying for, but I don't know that there's a solution for that. It's also helped me to be able to get a sense for people's habits: What time are they showing up? Do they take lunch? These kinds of things help me to get a sense for what kind of employee I have.

TSheets review by Lon L.
Lon L.

"Customer service at it's finest"

What do you like best?

All the people i talk with are friendly. As I have been learning the software in all my ignorance no one makes me feel inferior, they actually make me feel like I'm the most important customer they have.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a single thing as of yet cause me any concern. Of course I've only been using Tsheets for a short time but i really don't dislike anything right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have looked at 3 other time tracking types of software and Tsheets has been the most user friendly with both the desk top application and the mobile device. It also gives me all the detail that i need.

We needed a Time Tracking system without a complicated process for both field employees and office staff. We have now eliminated a lot of paper and the time to enter data.

TSheets review by Roy S.
Roy S.

"Tsheets - excellence in time tracking and QBoL intergration"

What do you like best?

Excellent functionality on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [Verizon]. TSheets takes recommendations from the field and is constantly working in functionality improvements from their customers. Dictating the description of the work that I performed is a huge time saver. The Scheduling capability is great.

Just spoke to Lauren and Maxwell today to bring my QBoL service items, newly entered under a few clients, into my phone app in a way that only allows to to punch-in with service items that are specific for a certain client. Excellent feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I'm hoping the famous "pause button" or the ability to temporarily switch to another client while pausing the first client, and then resuming the first, becomes an option soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is very tight and intuitive. The customer service is unbelievably good.

TSheets has significantly reduced my time to review

TSheets review by User

"So far, so good"

What do you like best?

Moving from paper timesheets to a digital solution has been nice. I have only been using it for a couple months but it's been convenient to submit timesheets when out of the office, traveling for work. I've only run in to one obstacle so far, but a customer support representative named Emma R was quite patient while we worked through my question.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything negative to say; new procedures always take some getting used to. This graded review thing is kind of strange.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's probably an improvement over paper timesheets.

Well as I mentioned, being able to submit timesheets while traveling for work is pretty great. We used to have to estimate time ahead of the pay period and then reconcile it later.

TSheets review by Elise B.
Elise B.

"Employee Supports This Product!"

What do you like best?

In the job where I used this software, I was basically a mobile employee- I never went in to an office, I received my schedule remotely, and did the work on my own. There was actually not a lot of good communication between me and my boss, but this app let me know my feedback from customers, my hours, how to access my expected paycheck, and clock my hours easily.

What do you dislike?

When I used this product, I had to sign in every single time, even if I had accidentally turned my phone off mid-use. That was annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend. Turn off the notification sounds because they get annoying really fast.

As a remote employee, it was hard to clock my actual work hours with my boss company. This app let me clock in as soon as I reached my destination, clock out during commute times, and then clock back in again with limited issue.

TSheets review by Tad M.
Tad M.

"TSheets is the best! They have a great product and great service!"

What do you like best?

The TSheets time keeping product is easy to setup and easy to use. Their live chat option is very helpful when I have questions. In fact, I used Life Chat today and Lauren B could not have been more helpful and pleasant. I wanted to learn how to use the "submit timesheets" feature and she was able to explain the benefits of it as well as the process to set it up...and she was super friendly!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet and I've been using it for more than 7 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give TSheets a try. You will love it!

TSheets simplifies time and attendance for employees in the office and "in the field". It was impossible for me to keep track of time for employees who work in the field before TSheets.

TSheets review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Customer service is amazing!!"

What do you like best?

Anytime I have a question even if it has to do with QuickBooks, since I import and export information from there, the customer service is amazing. Friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable people. There are so many people that have helped me but I am writing this for rep SS1. We learned new things together and figured out my issue.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any complaints so far. It would be nice if when looking over time sheets it grouped the whole day per employee together. That would make it easier to go through if needed.

The old system my company used I had to enter things 3 times!! Very time consuming creating spreadsheets and entering the same things into the accounting system. Now that I can import the information over it is so much faster!

TSheets review by Zak H.
Zak H.

"Patient Employees Dedicated to Their Work"

What do you like best?

Tsheets is an amazing tool for Job Costing. With the link to QBO it has cut about 10-20 man hours out of overhead and put them to billable hours!!!! They even have outstanding members of their team like Elaina M. who are on standby waiting to help and will do whatever it takes to get an issue resolved!!! The best part, I was able to spend the time fixing this problem over live chat and could answer questions in the office, assist others, and have no concern about a person being on the phone trying to help me!!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that is is not 100% usable with Projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lets get projects working 100% that is what makes this app such a great tool!!!

I am Job Costing

TSheets review by Gail W.
Gail W.

"Great Time and Attendance Product and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The website and the app are very user friendly and if you have any questions you can chat with one of their very knowledgeable employees and they will help you right away. The extras you can add on to the product is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this product or company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product I do highly recommend this to others.

Time and attendance. My company is currently on a paper and pen time keeping system so TSheets is a step in the right direction for everything we are needing for a time and attendance program. All the extra add ons and the functions of Tsheets allows our company to have the secure time keeping that we require along with the easy functions they have.

TSheets review by Eileen B.
Eileen B.

"Great timekeeping app for company mostly comprised of field employees!"

What do you like best?

We are still in the process of implementing the app for the entire company, but so far it's fitting our needs quite well. We are able to reduce the amount of paperwork (about 500 sheets per pay period) to almost nothing. The employees are now able to see and track their time/PTO on their phone. The managers can see/make changes/approve time for their employees on their phone or computer. The customer service is excellent, either on chat or by phone. Alex was able to help me solve a problem today within a couple minutes! So far so good!

What do you dislike?

The managers and I have encountered a few minor issues with the formatting that can't be fixed for our specific needs. If these issues were fixed, the company would get a rating of 10.

See what I like best...

TSheets review by Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.

"Excellent experience!"

What do you like best?

The customer support has been AMAZING! I've been working with numerous rep's over the past few weeks and I can't praise them enough. Lauren and Aaron have helped me to build the system to what we need and I can always count on the 24/7 support from rep's like Sarah and Brian when things come up.

What do you dislike?

At this point I really can't say anything negative about my experience. I wish I knew about it earlier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period is free so why not play around with it?! You won't regret it!

Our program used to use paper carbon-copy time sheets for our 1000+ employees and it was a logistical nightmare. Within the first week, Tsheets has been a dynamic upgrade!

TSheets review by Nate S.
Nate S.

"Good time tracking tool if you need integration with QuickBooks"

What do you like best?

For our company, we needed direct integration with QuickBooks (desktop) and this was one of the few tools able to offer this functionality, which saves us a ton of time on our accounting processes.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit cumbersome and confusing/distracting sometimes. It uses multiple windows within the app which takes some getting used to. It's not the most intuitive software to work with and the setup can take a bit of training from their staff to get going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated and tried several time tracking tools, and ultimately went with Tsheets purely due to their ability to integrate with QuickBooks desktop. If you have very detailed and specific time tracking needs such as billable/non-billable, which client is it for, what service did we provide, etc, and need integration with accounting software, then I'd say take a look. If you just need basic time tracking software to see who did what & when, or if you have QuickBooks online, etc then there are more intuitive options out there that integrate with cloud based accounting tools.

We have a large network of contracted development staff that we need to be able to track billable and non-billable hours for and automatically account for those hours & associated payments due within QuickBooks, as well as track employee time spent on those same tasks. Tsheets allows us to do this and save a lot of time on the administrative/accounting side which has been a huge benefit. The reports available to see time spent on a project as a whole, or by a particular team member, etc. has also been valuable in forecasting future projects of a similar nature.

TSheets review by Elyse I.
Elyse I.

"Great for independent freelancers, okay Quickbooks integration"

What do you like best?

I used to use Excel spreadsheets for my time tracking and would often forget to record my start and end times. I am a web designer, therefore on my computer constantly, so having a web-based time clock that allows me to clock in and out has improved my time tracking and helping me better account for my hours worked.

Secondly, since I use Quickbooks for my accounting, having the Quickbooks integration has made my time tracking to billing process significantly more streamlined.

What do you dislike?

I love the Quickbooks integration, but in order to import time sheets into Quickbooks I needed to upgrade from my $15 / month self-employed subscription to the $40 / month Quickbooks Plus. This isn't a fault of TSheets, but perhaps should be made more clear.

Additionally, I work on several projects per company at a time, but I am not spending a continuous 8 hours a day on one project. I need to clock in and out for breaks and switching projects. That said, when I go to do my accounting, I have to manually add up the time worked per project in order to itemize on my invoice, which is a bit of a time sink and can also allow for errors when I total my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using the self-employed version of Quickbooks, upgrade to Quickbooks Plus for the best experience with TSheets.

Also, not pertaining to the software, but TSheets sent me toffee candy after I sent up and has been great in following up with my experience. From a customer experience, I appreciate a company who values my business and strives to make sure I succeed with their product.

The biggest problem TSheets has solved is a more accurate, stream-lined accounting of my time. For freelance consultants, billable hours are everything, so a good time-tracking software is critical. The biggest benefit I have realized is no more time falling through the cracks - after I got in the habit of clocking in and out, of course!

TSheets review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"great customer service"

What do you like best?

Quick, helpful responses to my problems. Good customer service seems to be harder and hard to come by anymore. TSheets excels at it. Tall Tiffany just solved a problem I've been struggling with for months (assuming the issue was on my end) in just 2 minutes. And it was a pleasant interaction at the same time.

What do you dislike?

There are little bugs in syncing with Quickbooks that I do need assistance in correcting at least a few times a year. But again, the help is prompt, so this is usually a minor issue.

This product saves me a serious amount of time in manually entering timecard info in to Quickbooks. It also provides me with much better data on how our time is being spent and how much that costs me.

TSheets review by Jackson  W.
Jackson W.

"Time tracking at it's best!"

What do you like best?

The title say's it all! Time tracking at it's best! This intuitive, easy to use application is a must have for any business that requires their hourly or salaried employees to track time. Thank you Max H for the help and assistance today! Whenever I have had to contact them, they have always had the absolute best service around. it's always a pleasure to be able to work with them.

What do you dislike?

Tsheets in multiple languages would be nice, they have support in Spanish, but the app and website in other languages would be nice. More reporting options on the desktop site would be nice as well. Specifically the ability for pay rates within tsheets to be applied to more types of reports besides just the job costing report.

We were wasting too much time running payroll and losing hours

TSheets review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I chose Tsheets because it made it so easy to track time from anywhere and it would integrate into Quickbooks and Gusto. But what I like best is that I expressed frustration with the integration process, and someone from Tsheets called me and offered to help. When I had the time to sit down with it, I called back, and Sal spent almost an hour and a half patiently stepping me through the process moving between all three apps to make sure I had everything set up and knew how to use it. That would have cost me about $300 if I had called my accountant to help. Quickbooks, Gusto and Tsheets all retained a customer because of his intricate knowledge of the products and his immense patience! Tsheets owns not only their piece of software; they are committed to the big picture and the entire process.

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I dislike about Tsheets at this moment. I am very pleased!

The management of my small business takes so much less time because of the time-tracking integration directly into my invoices and my payroll that Tsheets provides.

TSheets review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"TSheets should your company use it?"

What do you like best?

I love that with TSheets you can see when all of the employees are working. When you work in the office of a large warehouse, you need to know the status of all employees when it comes to phone calls & walk-in customers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it can be very touchy when it comes to using the app. I have tried punching in and out a few times & it just didn't take for some odd reason, but here I just didn't press the button correctly. Just takes some getting used to.

We were solving the issue of time cards. It saves the payroll personnel time when entering when it is all right in front of them on the computer screen. We realized after using TSheets that it comes in handy to catch employees that want to clock in from home before arriving. It definitely makes you be honest when punching in and out.

TSheets review by Elaine W.
Elaine W.

"How T Sheets makes my "working time" easier and faster."

What do you like best?

I like that i am able to just open the app right on my phone and tap a button to be "clocked in" in the morning and do the same when i am going to "clock out" at the end of each work day. Also it is very convenient that i can see how many hours i have worked, or who else is still on the clock.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when every once in awhile my "clock in" does not register and my time is not on the clock, so my boss will have to physically put my time in - which can be inconvenient at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

T Sheets hasn't really caused any major problems for my company, and we have not switched yet! lol

You can have a decent amount of people using the Tsheets app as well.

Well for one it makes it a much simpler process for each employee to clock in and out in the morning. Also it is nice to be able to see who is and isn't still on the clock. Overall it benefits each employee to be able to do everything right from a mobile device.

TSheets review by Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.

"Janine The best Tsheet helper"

What do you like best?

She was very patient, an helpful. Carried me through a crazy situation!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, she was great all around! Janine had a great tone of voice, i could tell her help was sincere, not forced. She sounds like she loves her job!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a life saver with time keeping. The fact that gps is on the phones for tracking, assisted me in verifying the time was valid. Employees were comfortable with the change from paper to electronic time keeping,

I have so much stress relieved by having my weekly time submitted for payroll this way! exporting to quickbooks is an easy task, and payroll is much easier! Who wants to manually enter time for payroll?? Not I said Jacque!