TSheets Tech support by phone has been stellar.
• Every single TSheets person who answers the phone is noticeably happy to be working for TSheets and is eager to solve your TSheets-related problems -- I'm not exaggerating.
• Luci helped me today re-learn how to set up PTO accruals, documented my many issues and stayed with me on the phone until they were ALL resolved.
• Shannon helped me roll over PTO from 2016 and set up a couple new PTO types. She listened well and made the process educational, clean and speedy. Fun, I dare say. Terrific use of the very slick Join.me screen sharing app.
• tech reps, 3 encountered by phone so far, have all been professional, courteous, audible, and acutely helpful
Live Chat support is also fun and easy.
• Elaina, Annie and Scribbles make TSheets problems go away like magic, and are always a pleasure to chat with
TSheets rep was unable to provide the specific features or settings I would lose if I disabled our DCAA Compliance Add-on.
• It's a tall order for an online time tracker app to ensure compliance with esoteric and ever-changing federal guidelines, and an even taller order for a call center rep to have a handle on all the impacts.
You will appreciate the downright enthusiastic tech support.
• Jury is still out on the DCAA Compliance Add-on.
• Vote on the bugs/features you would like to see addressed by clicking the Give Feedback button at http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/
I'm solving recruiting and retention problems.
• Our employees are all software engineers. So, they "demand" intuitive interfaces, a modern mobile app, and responsive bug-fixing -- and they talk to each other and to potential hires.