TSheets

4.7

TSheets is time tracking your employees will love. Track. Manage. Report. Effortlessly.

Work for TSheets?

Learning about TSheets?

TSheets Reviews

Ask TSheets a Question
Showing 801 TSheets reviews
TSheets review by Mason N.
Mason N.
View Original

"Great Service intuitive soft ware"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TSheets
TSheets review by Ohad I.
Ohad I.

"A great time tracking app with mobile capabilities and lots of control"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to control project assignments and product assignment to my employees.

This means Employees are only able to track the type of work they are actually doing.

I love the persistent notification on my Android phone which reminds me I'm still clocked in, and allows me to quickly clock out.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the mobile app had the ability to keep track of duration - some of my employees switch between customers throughout the day, and while the mobile app does allow switching between customers, it ends up creating many many time entries - I'd like to just be able to keep a running timer for each customer.

This should be possible because time booking can be done by specific start/end times, or by duration... so it's likely only a mobile-app function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great application that ticks almost every checkbox in the quest for the perfect time-tracking app.

Keeping track of time - both billable and non-billable, and easily transferring it to Quickbooks Online for billing.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TSheets review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"I am so impressed"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a simpler solution to time tracking for our remote office environment. So far, this seems like the perfect solution to collect and report time and feed it to our Quickbooks application for payroll. Our past process was using up too many hours for employees and management. This looks like it will greatly simplify all of the time reporting and payroll processes. I am really excited to share this with our team and get it fully operational.

Emily helped me set up the QB connector and get through the setup in TSheets. It was simple to do and she was great. The user interface is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

So far, absolutely nothing. It all looks good. But the list of industries available on this web site does not give an entry that matches our company. I chose software but we are a systems integrator.

I needed to simplify time tracking in our remote-office environment. Past methods involved a lot of time updating job numbers, collecting time sheets and manually entering time into QB. This looks like it will greatly simplify reporting, improve tracking and reduce time and expense associated with payroll.

TSheets review by Jacqueline (Jacquie) G.
Jacqueline (Jacquie) G.

"Best Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

Everytime I contact TSHEETs customer service I get a representative immediately. There entire team is AMAZING and always provide necessary support. This time I got the chance to work with Brooke T who not only joined me for my morning coffee sips but helped me figure out some settings. You ROCK Brooke!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could help my company out is with the Approvals. Our employees work different brands (jobs) which pay on different pay cycles so it would be better to filter time cards by brand within approval report so we can lock time cards that have already been paid and not have to run delayed approvals by month like we currently do. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THIS TEAM IS OUTSTANDING!

I received an email advising that an employee adjusted a clock out punch and I was unaware of this option, Brooke showed me how to find this setting and explained its benefits.

TSheets review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Exceptional service, both from a customer service stand point and how user friendly the program is."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the application for tablets. My drivers were concerned about adding another step to their daily jobs. However, they like how convenient and user friendly the app is. I love how easy it is to manage and export their time. I also love the GPS component. If a customer calls and needs a delivery in a certain region I can check my drivers location instead of calling them. LOVE this program, I would highly recommend this service to other companies.

What do you dislike?

It was slightly annoying that I couldn't just set up custom pay periods. We get paid twice a month but not always the same start and end pay periods. But, with a quick email I was able to get the dates I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence please take the time to do the trial. Once we did the trial we were sold. Great product.

Time management. Not just for managing the drivers hours but also the time it used to take to verify time for them. We now get to spend less time working on fixing paper time sheets and get to spend more time on other important items. We now can export at the end of the pay period and send it straight to payroll. Another great thing about TSheets is that we can see where our driver is at or where they have been. I can located them quicker now. Also, I love that we can set up jobs and track what has been completed. At the end of the day we chose TSheets for its simplicity and its accuracy.

TSheets review by Luke O.
Luke O.

"Simple and Efficient!"

What do you like best?

The obvious is how simple it is to track employee times, and the ease of use when running payroll. I personally like the amount of visibility it provides me as a manager, not only on the clock in/out times but the ability to track locations at these times.

They also provide excellent customer service. I recently used the live chat option, Kelsey T was very quick to respond to my questions, as well as maintaining an upbeat and friendly demeanor throughout our conversation.

What do you dislike?

The way that our company utilizes T-Sheets, there is honestly nothing I would say I dislike.

One of the challenges we had previously, which is not a challenge any longer due to T-Sheets, was being able to track the amount of time spent on the number of different jobs we are asked to perform in any given day. Being able to use a cell phone to switch between jobs has almost eliminated this challenge.

TSheets review by Jan H.
Jan H.

"Excellent Product - Even better Customer Service - Truly Tremendous time Savings"

What do you like best?

TSheets Customer Service is out of this world. I have had such great support from Luci and Elaina M.. Of course, I love the classic original team members like Dan B & Danny S.. But it doesn't matter who you get because they all support the core values.. The number one care in their eyes is you the customer.

The App integrates smoothly with my QBO accounting software. Saving me hours of time tracking downtime.

I am able to run multiple reports and gather any information that I need. The best time saver in my office.

What do you dislike?

nothing. extremely happy love the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using internally and then build up the features.

I am solving for collecting time from employees across the country. Benefits are that I can see who is working and where via location tracking. I also love the feature that allows you to block user access from certain computers.

TSheets review by Nic K.
Nic K.

"Simply Grand"

What do you like best?

Other than the sense of humor from Emma R, who had helped me? I had all of my long winded questions answered, my requests for the time Sheet in particular made my day. I was provided suggestions to help, Emma even showed me alternatives T-sheets offered to help with my time recording needs.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the payroll item transfer function, it's only available for the online version of quickbooks, not desktop. It's not going to stop me from using the this amazing product though, however we do have quite a bit of employees, so it would make the process easier if the sync function for P/R items in QB to be transferred over and applied on employees in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a question at all, call their toll free number, or get a hold of someone online through their chat system. These people really do love their customers and they will answer any question no matter how silly!

The time it takes to have payroll completed, and tracking our lower tier tradesmen time more efficiently.

TSheets review by Karla H.
Karla H.

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I chatted with two different reps today, and spoke to another on the phone. Names...names...names...I'm terrible with names. My most recent chat was with Elaina M., and she lived up to, and exceeded my expectations for the "The Best Customer Service Ever", that I have come to expect, and brag about to all of my clients, from T-Sheets. I love your attitude and your patience. You guys always feel so genuine and Elaina was exactly that. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything........waited on hold just a little longer than I would have liked, but honestly, it was still quicker than any other vendor I deal with, so really not a complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the support offered by T-Sheets, especially for the start-up and configuration. T-Sheets can do so much, and once the settings are where you need them, you are good to go. Take full advantage of the power by using the support that's offered at that level. You won't go wrong.

today's customer and problem: Accessing T-Sheets on a Hosted Server, and moving T-Sheets from one company to another, and then, yet another. Managing the items lists, and customizing for the users as much as possible.

TSheets review by Dale J.
Dale J.

"Awesome Customer Service From Jen!"

What do you like best?

She answered my questions quickly and professionally. Jen really makes you feel like she cares and is willing to help you out. This is my 3rd time needing help from TSheets support and each time I use the chat venue because they are always so knowledgeable and it is so convenient!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything. TSheets really has a special group of people

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are an awesome company! Really helpful, the product is awesome and it is supported by the most awesome group of people! We are happy we made the choice to go with TSheets, hopefully you will make the change for success as well! Hopefully if you ever need help and use the chat feature you will get Jen!

Time tracking, we do not have to deal with paper time cards any longer! :)

TSheets review by Meghann F.
Meghann F.

"Amazing customer service as always!"

What do you like best?

I love the live chat feature. I'm new to my account so I will have little questions throughout the day that I can have answered immediately. Elaina M is always so helpful! Even though I talk to a a couple different people each time I do the live chat, they always remember who I am and are quick to help and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to add a switch or an in/out punch without messing up another entry. Could be stream lined a bit.

Tracking employees at over 20 different locations throughout the city. The benefits are the employees feel more empowered to keep track of their time correctly since their location is turned on, and I think in the long run this will greatly decrease our payroll cost due to employees previously messing up paper time sheets.

TSheets review by Darcy L.
Darcy L.

"Can't praise TSheets Support enough - Cheers to Elaina M."

What do you like best?

The Support Team at TSheets never ceases to impress me with their great service. Some companies' support teams are only concerned about solving your problem in as little time as possible, and they miss out on being friendly. Not so with TSheets! Every one I've chatted with there is so knowledgeable about their product and also super chatty, and will even chat about things unrelated to TSheets. Elaina M., it was a great pleasure to chat with you. Thanks for brightening my day by adding your own personal touch to my experience!

What do you dislike?

IMO, there's nothing to dislike about TSheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't spend frustrated moments trying to figure out how to make TSheets work for your specific situation. Get online with TSheets Live Chat, and they will be more than glad to discuss any problems you're having and answer your questions.

TSheets provides a simple, detailed time tracking solution for us as a residential construction company. Having TSheets integrated with QuickBooks Desktop makes doing payroll a breeze. No more manual payroll entries from paper time sheets!

TSheets review by Heather U.
Heather U.

"USER FRIENDLY - Easy to track Billable Items"

What do you like best?

TSheets is very user friendly and easy to implement. We currently use it for both a maintenance company and a property management company. We have several properties and multiple owners and we can break down hours to see where we're spending the most time. It's great to know how long we're spending at properties for both maintenance and showings so we can make sure we're charging owners properly. It's also easy to keep track of billable items as we can select "billable" if needed and the default is "non-billable." It's also easy to modify hours if needed and our Accountant can easily manage everyone's time sheets if someone is out or forgets to enter holidays or vacation hours. I also love that TSheets has an app for phones which is the KEY to making it so versatile and easy to use in transit. Without the phone app our property managers and maintenance team members would not be as efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could just change a single PUNCH instead of messing up the entire day. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I only know to put in "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. I've never figured out if it's possible to just change the one mistake punch. That would be ideal. It would also be ideal to know how many PTO hours I have (that could be an admin user portion on our end). It would also be ideal if it was possible to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all employees tracking every single day and not going back weekly to "edit" or "add" things so it's the most accurate. Try to train them as SOON as you implement the product to achieve the best results - that way all employees get familiar with using the software.

We're solving issues with challenging properties that are sucking up a lot of our time but before TSheets it was hard to keep track of exact hours. However, now we can show exactly how many times we've showed it or had maintenance issues at the property. That way we have proof of exactly how often we're at that location in comparison to the other properties we manage. Then we can bill the owner for additional time and attention to that property.

TSheets review by John S.
John S.

"The perfect solution for time tracking and integration with QuickBooks."

What do you like best?

First, the integration with QuickBooks makes my life easy because I don't have to keep track of my contractors and clients twice. Next, I love being able to see a report of all the time mid-month to ensure we're on track for budgets. The support staff at TSheets is super-awesome as well. And, while I think the software is great, some of my contractors who are less than accepting to "new ways" of doing things, immediately embraced TSheets and starting using it via the mobile app right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit cleaner, but, the mobile app is awesome for just the time-tracking part. Another item I wish existed was a Mac desktop app so I don't have to go to the website and have another tab open. But, I'm able to use the mobile app instead which works just as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets as a stand alone product is quite valuable. The real value happens when you integrate it with Quickbooks, in my opinion.

I needed to have all of my financial information in one place. By using TSheets, I'm able to use QuickBooks to keep track of all the people... and TSheets to keep track of the time. My contractors didn't want to use the old time tracker... so they didn't... but this time tracker is so easy to use they all are happily using it now.

TSheets review by Jessica N.
Jessica N.

"Pretty pleased"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for both employee and employer. I also like the live chat option in the event I need to ask a question and get an answer right away. The people I have talked with on the live chat have all been very friendly and helpful. I like the employee tracking so we can make sure that our employees are where they need to be.

What do you dislike?

It seems as if the app has to be updated often otherwise there are glitches that our employees experience. Some of our employees have to delete the app and redownload every now and then. They sometimes get clocked out when they are technically still on the clock.

Employee tracking and hours. Being able to track our employees while they are on the clock to insure that they are doing what they need to be doing. Our employee's hours are easy to import into Quickbooks where we can then run payroll each week. Tsheets makes it easy to keep our employee information in one place and keep track of hours worked.

TSheets review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Tsheets has great customer service. Quick response time, but more importantly they offer to go the extra mile. When I've needed assistance I always chat instead of calling. Whenever my issue is complicated, even if resolved over chat, they ask me if I'd like to have somebody give me a call to run over the steps I should be taking live as I do it. The latest concerns were addressed by Dawn S, who was actually fun to talk to while helping me work out some confusion I had.

What do you dislike?

Admin experience is a bit clunky. It imitates a desktop experience in a web app, opening and closing many different windows. I only use one window at a time so it is an unnecessary feature for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good choice. Has a lot of bells and whistles I don't need, but I just ignore those options. My employees have a simpler view than I do so it doesn't over-complicate their experience.

Timesheet tracking and exporting to my payroll software. All of my employees are remote and process timesheets via a cellphone app. The phone app is a very clean interface.

TSheets review by Felicia G.
Felicia G.

"Support Folks Know TSheets!"

What do you like best?

It was literally 1 day of implementing my contractors to use it. The setup took me some time but it is saving me hours in invoicing and contractor pay. When I run into an issue, I start chat and I am guided to solving my own problem by awesome support people like Elaina M. She had me off and running in 5 minutes. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Really my only dislike and it is so easy to work-around is it is very geared to employees and I have contract labor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this for your small business.

Approval of contractor time. Before it was a rush to review their submitted time and invoices and now I do it weekly so i don't hate the 1st and 16th of the month anymore. I am also using it to inform my business goals.

TSheets review by Black Hills E.
Black Hills E.

"Awesome Customer Service "

What do you like best?

I had to go to customer service for the first time over a simple fix. I used the chat feature and got the issue resolved right away! Thank you, Elaina M., for your help!

Due to being a general construction company, we have found that the most useful feature on TSheets is the job costing feature, and mobile features, making it easy for our employees to clock in directly from the job sites.

What do you dislike?

Employees often express frustrations when working with the TSheets app and have had to delete and redownload the app. It also somehow clocks them back in after they have clocked out for the day or they have been clocked out while they are still on the clock.

Being able to job cost per customer, per project. Also, being able to keep track of time and employees.

TSheets review by Kayla S.
Kayla S.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Elaina M was fantastic at helping me with an issue I had over the weekend. She was so quick to respond and made the process very easy, OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. She was polite and down to earth. From 1-10, she’s an 11.

What do you dislike?

Only dislikes, I keep getting locked out. Which is probably just my fault and forgetting which variation of password I used the day I made my account.... Also, the last application me and my company used allowed some of us to get paid a day early due to the credit union in which we were associated. I do love T-Sheets desktop site though!

I can finally keep up with my hours for each pay period before I get my check stub . I am just a worker and do not solve business problems...

TSheets review by Aaron K.
Aaron K.

"TSheets, One Year In"

What do you like best?

TSheets Tech support by phone has been stellar.

• Every single TSheets person who answers the phone is noticeably happy to be working for TSheets and is eager to solve your TSheets-related problems -- I'm not exaggerating.

• Luci helped me today re-learn how to set up PTO accruals, documented my many issues and stayed with me on the phone until they were ALL resolved.

• Shannon helped me roll over PTO from 2016 and set up a couple new PTO types. She listened well and made the process educational, clean and speedy. Fun, I dare say. Terrific use of the very slick Join.me screen sharing app.

• tech reps, 3 encountered by phone so far, have all been professional, courteous, audible, and acutely helpful

Live Chat support is also fun and easy.

• Elaina, Annie and Scribbles make TSheets problems go away like magic, and are always a pleasure to chat with

What do you dislike?

TSheets rep was unable to provide the specific features or settings I would lose if I disabled our DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• It's a tall order for an online time tracker app to ensure compliance with esoteric and ever-changing federal guidelines, and an even taller order for a call center rep to have a handle on all the impacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will appreciate the downright enthusiastic tech support.

• Jury is still out on the DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• Vote on the bugs/features you would like to see addressed by clicking the Give Feedback button at http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/

I'm solving recruiting and retention problems.

• Our employees are all software engineers. So, they "demand" intuitive interfaces, a modern mobile app, and responsive bug-fixing -- and they talk to each other and to potential hires.

TSheets review by Zak H.
Zak H.

"Patient Employees Dedicated to Their Work"

What do you like best?

Tsheets is an amazing tool for Job Costing. With the link to QBO it has cut about 10-20 man hours out of overhead and put them to billable hours!!!! They even have outstanding members of their team like Elaina M. who are on standby waiting to help and will do whatever it takes to get an issue resolved!!! The best part, I was able to spend the time fixing this problem over live chat and could answer questions in the office, assist others, and have no concern about a person being on the phone trying to help me!!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that is is not 100% usable with Projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lets get projects working 100% that is what makes this app such a great tool!!!

I am Job Costing

TSheets review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Easy to navigate user interface"

What do you like best?

The user interface compared to the other time tracking software i have tested is by far the easiest, even for the technology illiterate, to navigate. The hardest part about implementing any new software is getting the buy in from the entire group. Having a the ability to instantly navigate where everything is made the implementation process very smooth.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more customization in the features. For instance there is no separation on the definition of creating/assigning jobs. We would want to have anyone the ability to assign a job to themselves but only allow a "gatekeeper" to create jobs. Being able to define the features more would take out some headaches out of the initial set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the test trail and allow everyone to "play" in the system to allow mistakes and create opportunities for group collaboration to learn and grow from the experience.

We are considerably more accurate about tracking our hours on a job and billing appropriately.

TSheets review by Candace W.
Candace W.

"TSHeets Elaina M. is the best!!!"

What do you like best?

Elaina helped me solve a mapping issue between QBO and TSheets. She was fast - the fix was done in under 5 minutes and now we can all get back to work! Every time I use the TSHeets live chat, I am amazed by the fast response and the helpfulness of their support team. Way to exceed customer expectations TSHeets, WAY TO GO!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about TSheets is the minimal reporting available and the format for reporting. Maybe a customized reporting function where users can build their own reports using selected fields....

Fields not mapping on QBDT to QBO conversion which made it impossible to assign customers to employees in TSheets. Now, folks can get back to work and stop worrying about clocking their time.

TSheets review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Slick and Powerful; Not Just Another Employee Time Tracking App"

What do you like best?

After a few months of using it personally for my own time tracking and billing/invoicing clients, I'm finding myself also persuading my clients themselves to use it internally in their organizations due to the rock-solid performance and almost invisible footprint it makes in my workflow while still achieving all that I need it to - whether it's being used in the web application, browser extensions, or mobile apps, the overall time-saving and time-tracking features of TSheets undisputably enhance my flow. The GPS tracking feature is great to prove that you're on site at work, especially for jobs where employee visibility is minimal at times. Other tracking apps are too easily manipulated by the employee to pad hours. While it can be done in TSheets by adding missed time entries or adjusting logged ones, there's no geo-location tag added to the log and thus could be disputed if necessary. Superb functionality when exporting time-sheets as an invoice or by direct submission to accountants make this one of the simplest and seamless collaboration time tracking tool for inter-departmental application. Another brilliant new feature is integration with ActiveHours which allows direct communication between the time/GPS tracker and the new service which offers users simple payday advance services and can verify hours truly worked by checking the GPS logs against the job site's publicly verifiable physical location. There's many more amazing features (like the expense tracker which can be very useful for freelancers and independent contractors), especially when you creatively use Zapier to connect this app to hundreds of others for modular customization tailored exactly to a freelancer's or a company's diverse needs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing lacking so far is the minimal number of integrations and add-ons. Granted the most popular business software is covered (Quickbooks Online, Xero, etc.) but this is one area where competitors like Harvest have TSheets totally beat; develop the ability to communicate natively with virtually any software or service (without the use of Zapier, that is) and this will be a completely perfect solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a short test run, either by yourself or with a couple employees willing to try it out. There's no doubt within a week or less you'll be convinced the small price per month is worth it.

Automatic clock-in based on geo-location reduces employees initial tasks when arriving at work, administrator's ability to view active workers, expense reporting integration, and simple invoicing derived from timesheets and job notes make for an all around time-saving win. We can drop the vast collection of marginal apps clogging up our phones and do it all in one with TSheets.

TSheets review by Albert S.
Albert S.

"Awesome Timekeeping Program"

What do you like best?

Hands down the best feature of TSheets, is the ability to clock in anywhere with a smartphone. It uses location to determine whether or not your employees are actually at work. It integrates with our iPad POS as well, so you can clock in from the iOS app too.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using the program for a few weeks. So far I haven't had any issues with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any other QuickBooks applications.

TSheets eliminates the traditional time clock method. No more using physical time cards, or having to be at one physical computer to clock in. Again, you can use any iOS or Android smartphone to clock in for your shift.

TSheets review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Stellar Solution & Service"

What do you like best?

So. Many. Features. Tsheets is ahead of the game! They have, in my opinion created the most comprehensive Time tracking solution around! I love the Chat feature! JenD. recently helped us resolve an issue promptly, and with vast knowledge of the product. She was so pleasant!

We love the fact that it provides our employees their schedule with details like who's also scheduled at the same project, as well a user-friendly way to record their hours independently; but with user settings to protect against time-theft.

What do you dislike?

More of what features do you wish Tsheets offered?....

For employees phone numbers to be visible to all team members. Also that the system could send alerts to the employee when admin revise their time sheets.

Another helpful feature would be the option for Administrators to send messages either scheduled, or immediate, to the employees, within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't look back! you'll wish you had found/tried this solution sooner!!

We are saving $$$! so often people used to turn in inaccurate time-sheets. Administrators have the ability to compare, confirm, track, revise any time sheet entered incorrectly, or falsely submitted. This is a huge money-saver! It has also helped streamline and improve our in-house project reporting and Cost Code tracking, which is so useful for Profit Loss reports, and ensuring we are keeping track of labor hours and timelines!

TSheets review by Brooke H.
Brooke H.

" TSheets for Everyone!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TSheets is that I can switch from customer to customer to accurately keep track of what projects I am working on. Work can be hectic- I can be working on a project one minute then receive a phone call about a different project then an email about something completely different, and I can accurately track my time on each. At the end of the day or week, I can look back at my time entries and see exactly how long I worked on a project or task.

TSheets customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced. Today I spoke with Customer Service Rep Clay and I was completely satisfied with the call and the resolution. Speaking with Clay was like speaking to a friend. TSheets must be a wonderful company to work for because their employees are all so friendly and seem to really enjoy what they do. I highly recommend TSheets to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a thing to complain about yet.

Evolving to electronic time sheets and automatic payments through Quickbooks.

TSheets review by Administrator

"Top of the line Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I'm still very new to T-Sheets so I don't have a lot of experience to choose one traditional feature over the other. However, so far my favorite feature is the Chat functionality that can be used to get help. Hands down!

The chat function allows a user to very quickly get knowledgeable help at the click of a mouse. I've used the feature several times and it has significantly reduced the learning curve associated with adopting the software. Excellent! I've had outstanding chat service from Jen D, and Shannon O

What do you dislike?

I haven't had a lot of experience using the software so I haven't found something to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets covers all the bases. It's worth a very careful look -- not only for the feature set but also for their commitment to customer service.

The fundamental issue surrounding where the business day is invested. Knowledge is power. If you have reliable information you can make better decisions.

TSheets review by Jeanine L.
Jeanine L.

"TSheets Makes Payroll Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that this is something that can be used online or on any smartphone. It has made tracking payroll so much easier for the company I currently work for. Being able to track billable hours while out on location with clients is fantastic because it ensures I get paid in a timely manner without short changing myself.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much a dislike about this app. I would like to see better access to paid time off, sick leave, vacation leave balances on the mobile app. I have no problem accessing that information when I am logged in online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how easy it is to install this app on any smartphone. The app doesn't take up too much space and it incredibly easy to use. It makes tracking time incredibly easy and I think it is the perfect software for any sized company.

I have seen payrolls shrink and become more manageable for my business and several of my clients who I have recommended TSheets to. I help several cafes and catering services and their staff is able to better keep track of their clock in and clock out times as they can do so on party locations via the mobile app.

TSheets review by Queen M.
Queen M.

"Best online customer service"

What do you like best?

I had the pleasure of working with Brooke.T this morning. What an awesome customer service rep. Very knowledgeable about the product and extremely helpful especially since i'm new to the TSheets family.

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing that I dislike. I just started using the product 2 weeks ago.

I had previously set up the holiday balances for our employees incorrectly during the initial set up. I tried to correct it myself and realized it was not updating. Got on a live chat with Brooke.T and when I described the problem, she new immediately what help to provide, even though I was calling it the wrong name, as I learned, I was trying to correct the holiday BALANCES - LOL. She didn't make me feel bad for not know the correct terms AND she gave me step by step instructions to correct the problem! BAM... Thank you again Brooke.T.

TSheets review by Lucy  M.
Lucy M.

"Awesome Customer Support - THANK YOU Jen D.!!"

What do you like best?

The Customer Support is fantastic. Jen D solved our synchronization problem in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It would be very easy for TSheets to expand upon the Approvals Reports function to create true Time & Effort certification reports for grants compliance. But at the moment, even though employees certify the accuracy of their hours, and even though the certification statement can be customized, there doesn't seem to be any way of generating Time & Effort certification reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I waited until my 3rd week of payroll to finally hit the Live Chat button for support. It annoys me to have to ask for help because I am usually pretty adept at problem solving. Sure enough, the solution wasn't difficult. But I overlooked a checkbox. Jen D. solved the problem in minutes. In retrospect, I should have just asked for help sooner.

We chose TSheets as a way to address Time & Effort certification. So the fact that we can demonstrate that employees are certifying their hours is nice. We just need to be able to take it a few steps further. The approvals reports are built around management approvals not employee certifications.

TSheets review by Cierra T.
Cierra T.

"Alicia for the win"

What do you like best?

She went ahead and calculated the Sick and Vacation hours for my employees and whipped up an easy upload document. I was feeling pretty defeated at the time and this was a huge help. Later I was joking with the people in my office about TSheets' relentless optimism and how I'm going to use that with my employees as they use this product. It doesn't fit perfectly with our company. Our employees are pretty confused as to why its confusing in the first place, and maybe its just that everyone has this idea that logging in time is easy when it actually is the first step in a pretty sophisticated sorting process. That is to say, I am also grateful for the the contagiousness of your optimism.

Bottom line, I trust TSheets because of help like Alicia's.

What do you dislike?

I set up the PTO codes with a TSheets representative a while back and they didn't work, so I had done the right things to avoid the PTO issue that Alicia solved.

Also, the time card only displays and calculates weekly totals, which is weird, because we are not the only company who uses a 1-15th and 16th-31st pay period schedule. It makes it more difficult for the employees to check for mistakes. I've put in a few requests to the engineering team to make the manual time card flexible, maybe this is not a terribly easy thing to do, because TSheets syncs with Quickbooks and Quickbooks only shows time by the week. But even so, pleeeeeeease fix it! It's fundamental and I don't want to leave TSheets. There is also that caching issue which is more like a fly buzzing in my ear than a flesh wound.

We are taking care of timesheet questions more immediately. Employees now ask me questions instead of guessing.

TSheets review by Gregory M.
Gregory M.

"Simple, Very Convenient, and Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I was tired of keeping time in a spreadsheet and the current invoicing method. As i grow i need a method that can handle my ever changing work day. Once i got on with quickbooks, i found out about Tsheets which was icing on the cake. After i set my customers/POs up, Tsheets send time over to QB and i create an invoice. Simple Simple. Was on the live chat with Jen D for questions over Tsheets Approval reporting today and she even helped me in QB customizing invoices. Good solution, good company!.

What do you dislike?

Equip is only about 10 days into using. Have found nothing i dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets is the right solution for anyone who wants to time-track and validate employee locations during work time. The plug-in with Quickbooks online is seemless and the phone app naturally facilitates a changing work flow.

Moving from a spreadsheet / online invoicing free tool. Was tired of having to catch fat-finger mistakes on data entry.

TSheets review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Superb Customer Support: New User Setup with QuickBooks Conncection"

What do you like best?

Katie walked me through the whole TSheets setup and integration with QuickBooks in about 90 minutes, answering all my questions and showing me how to use TSHeets features to track everything I need to track.

This system will save me at least 6 hours every month in the time it takes to bill clients for each of their projects. I'll also be able to help them monitor spend on my group's portion of their larger projects.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - I will take some time for me to learn all of the ins and outs of TSheets, but Katie showed me where to look in the several menus and sub-menus to find what I need so I've a great start.

I expect the usual teething annoyances as we implement and go 'live', but my staff is flexible and they'll see right away how much easier this is than paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The capabilities are broad and it will take a while to learn enough to take full advantage of them. Th support staff - and I mean you, Katie! - are very knowledgeable and quick to find information they don't have at their fingertips. They're also very personable, and try to make a real connection to you and to that which you are trying to accomplish for your team. Working with Katie was like talking with a friendly neighbor who I've known for years.

With TSheets, my field staff can log time by project, activity and client, and include notes as necessary. I can more accurately bill clients, easily show them the cost of delays, and better estimate future projects.

TSheets review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"Always prompt and helpful"

What do you like best?

I really like how it is easy for our employees to clock in and out, as long as they do it of course. I also like that i can reach them for assistance by phone or chat. Everyone i have talked to has been great and kind, Elaine M was so sweet and gave me so much more knowledge about the website and how to help when we are having issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mileage report would run better. I would love for it to just add their miles together, for some reason it looks like it does some different kind of formula.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am big on working with company's who have great customer service, and they go above and beyond. Anytime i have had questions they always have answers or know where to direct me. Also, i have used other time tracking systems in the past and i love how simple and clean this platform is. i know there is so much more it has to offer that we have yet to use, but we for what we do use it for we love it.

The simplicity of the reports is really nice and i am still learning all it has to offer.

TSheets review by Administrator

"Easy to use time sheet solution"

What do you like best?

The program is really easy to use for our technicians, and with the "approval" process we can do everything electronically, so even if they're in the field for a long time, I still get their timesheets and job notes. The system has a number of different reports - I wasn't sure how to get the one I needed, so I used their online chat. Elaina M was really helpful and got me exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

It took a little trial and error to figure out where to find everything I needed using the side-bar, but even that was pretty easy. I'd like to be able to create a report by month or by year without having to do 'custom dates' for everything, but I believe that is coming soon in the next update.

The techs get their timesheets in right away, I don't have to text them reminders anymore! Everyone has their phone with them all the time anyway, so this really streamlined our timesheet procedures.

TSheets review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Happy with TSheets"

What do you like best?

TSheets has made it easier to track time and employees. Rather than paper time cards and writing hours on each job, TSheets allows my field employees to clock in, switch from job to job and clock out. They like it! It has made calculating payroll much easier for me! I have used the Live Chat several times and have always been satisfied. Elaine M helped me out today!

What do you dislike?

I do not love the PTO tracking and am still handling that manually. I am a relatively new user. If I reject PTO, it does not allow me to send an email or text why. Additionally, when someone submits PTO, it sends an email to me for every day requested. That's fine for a one day PTO request but I do not want 5 emails for 5 subsequent days.

Streamlining time tracking, knowing where my field employees are, reducing errors and time spent on payroll

TSheets review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"Awesome Program"

What do you like best?

We are a Electrical company providing homes with electrical service and we have 15 employees that we have to track and know what job they are on and how much time is spent with that customer.. Tsheets is the only program that we have found that can track our employees where ever they are. It is also great to ensure that the employees are on time when they clock in, We have been able to track our employees when they log in and verify they are actually on site at the time they are required to do so.

We have caught several employees clocking in and not on site, wasting company money and cheating the company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Awesome. We have been using Tsheets since January and the trial pd to be so awesome that we adopted the program right away even before the trial ended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best program out there and the best customer support you could imagine!!

Employees clocking in and out on time and savings on overtime!!

TSheets review by Jose T.
Jose T.

"AMAZING THANKS TO ELAINA M!!!"

What do you like best?

I've been scouring the internet looking for a one stop app that can help our company be more productive and efficient. I started the journey not expecting much, maybe a few good ones here and there. I ended up looking at OVER 20 companies! BUT, what i did not expect, was to have the honor of speaking to one of the greatest Web Help Support Specialists in the world, no not just the US, not just India, not just China, IN THE WORLD. She answered all my questions the the best of her ability, she gave me the step by step process of how TSheets works, AND even gave me some amazing discount codes! Some of the amazing features I liked about TSheets that made it stand out was that it gave me the option to create a custom map with all of our customers so that we can see which stores our sales reps have gone to. No other app had this feature!!! Also, i liked how extremely user friendly it was, the app is like a power house because it has so many options and features, yet it's very easy on the eyes and very easy to remember. Elaina M. did an amazing job at helping me understand what made TSheets different from all the rest. Her vast knowledge of the app helped me make my job such a joy and simple one. I definately see our company using TSheets for many years to come. Once again, Thank you Elaina M. For your service, professionalism, and amazing personality!

What do you dislike?

There are two things i didn't like, one, that the app did not offer automatic mileage recorder, and two, that my conversation with Elaina had to come to a sad end.

TSheets will be extremely helpful when it comes to mapping out a list of all our customer locations, it will help us know where exactly our employees are, and will help us cut a lot of time and effort into simple things that once required more time to achieve.

TSheets review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"TSheets was a win win for our company."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to clock in remotely for myself and my staff. See reports, totals, and so much more from not only the app but from the mobile app as well.

How fast and great the support is, like on live chat. I resolved 99% of my questions/issues via live chat. If there is a feature that I want to perform but cannot, they have no problem writing up the enhancement request for me.

I have even submitted enhancement requests myself, via email, and unlike many other companies, I actually received a response back that was a human and not a robot, or worse, ignored by the devs.

Their support and willingness to work with you, educate you on the process, etc makes life so much easier not only for our techs, but for our management and office manager.

What do you dislike?

A few typical things would be like:

If you turn off employee's ability to edit timesheets, when you go to reject their timesheet, it kind of is useless to reject because they cannot fix because then you as a manager have to edit for what you rejected. It would be nice to be able to reject only for incomplete notes or something and they cannot edit the time but at least edit the notes

Ability to clock into more than one job/client at a time. (aka double billing)

If needed, have the ability to put Payroll to one Quickbooks company data file and the billing time to the billing Quickbooks. We use two Quickbooks company files because of the way we are setup with our governmental clients, we have to have them separated.

There are a few minor issues that I have submitted but I will not mention here. As they are not issues in how they relate to the software but rather how we do business and the enhancement request would need to be done to TSheets to allow those abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for free... if you need to expand a extra week or two, give them a call, they are more than willing to expand in the hopes as making you not only a paying customer but a happy one. It isnt just one or the other as it seems with other companies, they value customer satisfaction as well as their product satisfaction and not just say it but show it.

-Ghostrider, out!

We used to use Outlook calendars per type of business (not client, but every sort of business we handled, the clients would be tied into their own calendar under that category), our office manager would then go into each calendar to copy and paste each entry into Quickbooks for invoicing/billing.

We tracked our billable time on the helpdesk ticket system on the ticket itself

We then took the calendar entries, and put them onto our Excell Timesheet report, by manually totaling the values, which would calculate our worked time, billable time, paid time off, holidays, etc.

We would then have to cross check the Helpdesk report with the excell time sheet report to ensure our billable time/hours matched, which would mean our calendar was updated correctly.

TSheets allowed us to get rid of the calendars and the timesheet excel form, which reduced "unbillable" time on payroll submission week by 1-3 hours PER staff member, meaning they can focus on what is more important, the clients.

With Quickbooks integration, TSheets also reduced payroll and billing time spent for our office manager by HOURS plus made our billing process faster, which means instead of clients getting bills every three months, they get them monthly or sooner.

TSheets review by Don S.
Don S.

"Help with fixing Mapping Error"

What do you like best?

Janine worked with me to fix my problem. She was really great. She was very pleasant on the phone and was very knowlodgeable of how to fix my problem. I use a Mac computer but run QB on a virtual machine. I did not know how to pull up an Internet Explorer window but she did and it work great.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I find it difficult to figure out to handle a change to the time sheet. That is when an employee makes an error, how to unsubmit and correct. I also am not sure how to find the required notes when changes are made for audit purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good product.

Downloading time into QB. For some reason the link between Sheets and QB was lost. I needed help to fix the error so I could upload time from TSheets to QB.

TSheets review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Versatile time tracking"

What do you like best?

The service offers lots of features and customization options with the ability to track just time but also track by project, customer, billable hours, etc. The app is pretty cool and has even added features like location tracking. It integrates with QuickBooks Online pretty well and has other cool features that I haven't used but I see how they would fill a need for many businesses. The reporting options are flexible. Support is friendly and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features that the interface can seem overwhelming at first but it's all great once you get used to it. I wish that there was a desktop app for those times when I don't have my phone handy and don't want the web tracker getting lost in the sea of multiple open browser windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their support, getting a demo is very helpful and faster than trying to figure the system out.

I get to track my time by client and by project making it very easy to the import to QuickBooks Online and bill my clients. The Project report is a nice graphical way to see how my time was spent.

TSheets review by Sebastian A.
Sebastian A.

"Makes timekeeping and payroll much easier"

What do you like best?

Simple layout and features. Our experience with the TSheets customer service team far exceeded our expectations. TSheets will not only contact you as soon as possible, but will also follow up shortly to ensure that the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be good if colors could be associated with tasks or top-level work. Being able to replicate individual tasks in a plan would be great for all versions of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend TSheets to anyone dealing with timekeeping and payroll. For service-based customers, this is a great way to track employees. You know their working hours every day.

We are currently using TSheets as our primary source of documentation for our main staff and other hourly staff records within weekly schedules. It provides accurate working hours records and job locations for complete and up-to-date work reports.

TSheets review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Customizable time sheet tracker for small businesses or nonprofits"

What do you like best?

T-sheets allows me to customize the way my employees report their time. I can create different types of PTO, customize the accrual for each employee, and segment out hourly vs. salaried employees. I really like the app availability which makes my employees much more likely to report their PTO consistently and on-time.

T-Sheets customer support is also incredible. Their live-chat function online, or their phone help has provided quick, responsive and helpful support as I was setting up and getting used to the system.

I also like the kiosk feature that would allow me to have an ipad or computer serve as an employee "punch in/punch out" system, although we don't need to use that feature right now.

What do you dislike?

The reports are a little difficult to get used to, but once you figure out how to run them and remember to update the dates when running new reports, it's relatively simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like TSheets and find it a lot more intuitive as an admin and a user than a lot of the other software products I set up trial accounts with.

We switched HR providers and are using a professional employer organization that amazingly doesn't have a time-sheet system. Their proposed solution was to ask employees to email me time off requests and then manually enter them into a spreadsheet to keep track of. I reviewed a number of different time sheet applications, and found that T-Sheets was more customizable, easier to use, and offered a slick app, all at a price point a lot lower than some of the other products on the market.

TSheets review by Sandra W.
Sandra W.

"T-Sheets Easy, affordable, and effective"

What do you like best?

As a small company that was spread across several cities in the province, we needed to coordinate our work more effectively. T-sheets made that very easy. It was easy to use and a great way to track jobs and people. We loved the "who's working" and the visual of the scheduled work. Being on the prairies in the cold winters it was good to be able to track where the individual was at any point in time while on work time. I love the chat support. Your staff such as Kelsey T are supportive, considerate, and efficient. T-sheets staff have always been there to support us.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more user types defined for example different levels of schedulers.

We had a couple of employees who seemed to have trouble using it on their cell phones. Not sure if this was due to terrible cell service or operator error or the app. They often had to reload the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets is easy to use and the scheduling package is one of the best and most affordable scheduling tools around. The fact that it also uploads information to QuickBooks is another plus. I'm very pleased and recommend this product to small to medium businesses.

The biggest problem for us was being able to track who was available for different jobs throughout the company. This provided the operations manager with a visual representation of what was on everyone's schedule currently and in the future and allowed him the ability to coordinate the bigger jobs easily.

TSheets review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Great product for non-profits"

What do you like best?

T Sheets has streamlined our time keeping and payroll process. It used to take about 16 hours to process payroll and now it only takes 3.

What do you dislike?

Some of the scheduling functions would be better served for group managers who actually make the schedules instead of the administrator. Expansion of the product into a more robust human resources platform would be ideal. Allowing employees to enter information that is required by payroll software like W-4 and state withholding could prevent errors and save organizations additional time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for organizations who need to start moving towards digital timekeeping.

Saving on time has been the biggest benefit for our administrative staff. The monthly price for the product is well worth the time our staff has saved from processing time sheets manually. Integration with Quick Books is also one of the best functions of this product. Time sheets roll over seamlessly and cut down on review time.

TSheets review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Quick Help for QuickBooks Timesheet from Kelsey T!"

What do you like best?

TSheets is efficient and accurate! I don't have to track down timesheets at the end of the pay period. The crew has to log their time daily, so there is no guesswork on the hours being submitted, days worked or locations that they were working at. I also don't have to decipher handwriting, everything is reported in a clean and easy to read format.

What do you dislike?

I don't have the ability to add crew members to more than one team/group. Some of my crew fluctuate between different tasks and I am constantly having to change which group they can be seen by so that the crew managers can log them in. Also, some of the syncing options are limited in what I can and can't choose. It would nice, for the jobs at least, to have an automated sync with QuickBooks. I would also like to see a kiosk option on the android or apple phones, or perhaps a QR Scan option for the phones to help keep things moving a little faster in the field and reduce the dependency on a crew manager to log in and out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what your needs are up front and ask those questions. Review the training, utilize the customer support and then understand some of learning it is just digging in and working with it. The reporting features are wonderful! It syncs with QuickBooks, but the sync options are controlled so you don't get a lot of choices in how/what syncs. There are some features that they don't have that would be helpful, such as allowing an employee to be in multiple groups. But overall, they can help you navigate most of it to find a suitable solution. The customer support is great, Kelsey T worked with me today on Timesheet Approval and QuickBooks sync! I typically use the chat feature and have always gotten quick responses that were helpful.

We're still new, but time sheets are more accurate and I don't have to chase down information because the jobs are synced from QuickBooks. I haven't used them yet, but the reporting options are great!

TSheets review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Real Live FAST Tech Support"

What do you like best?

Abbey was my Tech Support Ninja today (WOOT WOOT)!! I called in with one issue, and ended up learnning 5 new tips that will end up saving my Office Manager 10 hrs of labor per week which I can now invest towards marketing to bring in more $$$ !! Huge fan, Highly recommend this Time Keeping software for the Small Business Owner that is doing between $75,00---5,000,000 Per Year. T-Sheets frees me up so I can do what I love, SELL!! #TsheetsLove

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you wish you could verify that your employee was in fact on the job site rather than having to take their word for it?? Well now you can, you can get a GPS location of where your employee is at all times while on the clock with your company!! Doesn't drain their phones battery or eat up their data either, ask a TSheets sales rep how this is possible today!!

Time Keeping and Work Site Employee Verification

TSheets review by Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.

"Elaina M Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Each time I have a question about T-Sheets, I can hit the little "Live Chat" button and a super smart, super enthusiastic T-Sheets employee pops up to give me a hand! Elaina helped me figure out how to "hide" clients today so that my employees don't bill their time to the wrong client. She gave me a quick answer and got me back to doing more important billable things :).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked. Nothing!

TSheets allows our employees to track their time to specific jobs and customers. It integrates with Quickbooks so we don't miss any billing which is very important.

TSheets review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about working with TSheets is the customer service they provide. I was having some troubles with an employees access on the app, I utilized the chat feature online, and Elaina M. was super friendly and was able to solve the problem in seconds! She made my life so much easier with trying to figure out the issue with providing step by step instructions.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues with the time slots not saving correctly.

Trust but verify. The app allows us to know where our employees are clocking in and out at which is supper helpful because they are all around campus.

Learning about TSheets?

* We monitor all TSheets reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.