TSheets

TSheets is time tracking your employees will love. Track. Manage. Report. Effortlessly.

Work for TSheets?

Showing 690 TSheets reviews
TSheets review by <span>Heather U.</span>
Heather U.

USER FRIENDLY - Easy to track Billable Items

What do you like best?

TSheets is very user friendly and easy to implement. We currently use it for both a maintenance company and a property management company. We have several properties and multiple owners and we can break down hours to see where we're spending the most time. It's great to know how long we're spending at properties for both maintenance and showings so we can make sure we're charging owners properly. It's also easy to keep track of billable items as we can select "billable" if needed and the default is "non-billable." It's also easy to modify hours if needed and our Accountant can easily manage everyone's time sheets if someone is out or forgets to enter holidays or vacation hours. I also love that TSheets has an app for phones which is the KEY to making it so versatile and easy to use in transit. Without the phone app our property managers and maintenance team members would not be as efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could just change a single PUNCH instead of messing up the entire day. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I only know to put in "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. I've never figured out if it's possible to just change the one mistake punch. That would be ideal. It would also be ideal to know how many PTO hours I have (that could be an admin user portion on our end). It would also be ideal if it was possible to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all employees tracking every single day and not going back weekly to "edit" or "add" things so it's the most accurate. Try to train them as SOON as you implement the product to achieve the best results - that way all employees get familiar with using the software.

We're solving issues with challenging properties that are sucking up a lot of our time but before TSheets it was hard to keep track of exact hours. However, now we can show exactly how many times we've showed it or had maintenance issues at the property. That way we have proof of exactly how often we're at that location in comparison to the other properties we manage. Then we can bill the owner for additional time and attention to that property.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TSheets
TSheets review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

The perfect solution for time tracking and integration with QuickBooks.

What do you like best?

First, the integration with QuickBooks makes my life easy because I don't have to keep track of my contractors and clients twice. Next, I love being able to see a report of all the time mid-month to ensure we're on track for budgets. The support staff at TSheets is super-awesome as well. And, while I think the software is great, some of my contractors who are less than accepting to "new ways" of doing things, immediately embraced TSheets and starting using it via the mobile app right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit cleaner, but, the mobile app is awesome for just the time-tracking part. Another item I wish existed was a Mac desktop app so I don't have to go to the website and have another tab open. But, I'm able to use the mobile app instead which works just as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets as a stand alone product is quite valuable. The real value happens when you integrate it with Quickbooks, in my opinion.

I needed to have all of my financial information in one place. By using TSheets, I'm able to use QuickBooks to keep track of all the people... and TSheets to keep track of the time. My contractors didn't want to use the old time tracker... so they didn't... but this time tracker is so easy to use they all are happily using it now.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TSheets review by <span>Jessica N.</span>
Jessica N.

Pretty pleased

What do you like best?

Ease of use for both employee and employer. I also like the live chat option in the event I need to ask a question and get an answer right away. The people I have talked with on the live chat have all been very friendly and helpful. I like the employee tracking so we can make sure that our employees are where they need to be.

What do you dislike?

It seems as if the app has to be updated often otherwise there are glitches that our employees experience. Some of our employees have to delete the app and redownload every now and then. They sometimes get clocked out when they are technically still on the clock.

Employee tracking and hours. Being able to track our employees while they are on the clock to insure that they are doing what they need to be doing. Our employee's hours are easy to import into Quickbooks where we can then run payroll each week. Tsheets makes it easy to keep our employee information in one place and keep track of hours worked.

TSheets review by <span>Steven S.</span>
Steven S.

Awesome customer service

What do you like best?

Tsheets has great customer service. Quick response time, but more importantly they offer to go the extra mile. When I've needed assistance I always chat instead of calling. Whenever my issue is complicated, even if resolved over chat, they ask me if I'd like to have somebody give me a call to run over the steps I should be taking live as I do it. The latest concerns were addressed by Dawn S, who was actually fun to talk to while helping me work out some confusion I had.

What do you dislike?

Admin experience is a bit clunky. It imitates a desktop experience in a web app, opening and closing many different windows. I only use one window at a time so it is an unnecessary feature for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good choice. Has a lot of bells and whistles I don't need, but I just ignore those options. My employees have a simpler view than I do so it doesn't over-complicate their experience.

Timesheet tracking and exporting to my payroll software. All of my employees are remote and process timesheets via a cellphone app. The phone app is a very clean interface.

TSheets review by <span>Aaron K.</span>
Aaron K.

TSheets, One Year In

What do you like best?

TSheets Tech support by phone has been stellar.

• Every single TSheets person who answers the phone is noticeably happy to be working for TSheets and is eager to solve your TSheets-related problems -- I'm not exaggerating.

• Luci helped me today re-learn how to set up PTO accruals, documented my many issues and stayed with me on the phone until they were ALL resolved.

• Shannon helped me roll over PTO from 2016 and set up a couple new PTO types. She listened well and made the process educational, clean and speedy. Fun, I dare say. Terrific use of the very slick Join.me screen sharing app.

• tech reps, 3 encountered by phone so far, have all been professional, courteous, audible, and acutely helpful

Live Chat support is also fun and easy.

• Elaina, Annie and Scribbles make TSheets problems go away like magic, and are always a pleasure to chat with

What do you dislike?

TSheets rep was unable to provide the specific features or settings I would lose if I disabled our DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• It's a tall order for an online time tracker app to ensure compliance with esoteric and ever-changing federal guidelines, and an even taller order for a call center rep to have a handle on all the impacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will appreciate the downright enthusiastic tech support.

• Jury is still out on the DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• Vote on the bugs/features you would like to see addressed by clicking the Give Feedback button at http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/

I'm solving recruiting and retention problems.

• Our employees are all software engineers. So, they "demand" intuitive interfaces, a modern mobile app, and responsive bug-fixing -- and they talk to each other and to potential hires.

TSheets review by <span>Candace W.</span>
Candace W.

TSHeets Elaina M. is the best!!!

What do you like best?

Elaina helped me solve a mapping issue between QBO and TSheets. She was fast - the fix was done in under 5 minutes and now we can all get back to work! Every time I use the TSHeets live chat, I am amazed by the fast response and the helpfulness of their support team. Way to exceed customer expectations TSHeets, WAY TO GO!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about TSheets is the minimal reporting available and the format for reporting. Maybe a customized reporting function where users can build their own reports using selected fields....

Fields not mapping on QBDT to QBO conversion which made it impossible to assign customers to employees in TSheets. Now, folks can get back to work and stop worrying about clocking their time.

Learning about TSheets?

* We monitor all TSheets reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.