Do you work for TSheets?

TSheets Reviews & Product Details

TSheets review by Ryan T.
Creative Technology Consultant

"Slick and Powerful; Not Just Another Employee Time Tracking App"

What do you like best?

After a few months of using it personally for my own time tracking and billing/invoicing clients, I'm finding myself also persuading my clients themselves to use it internally in their organizations due to the rock-solid performance and almost invisible footprint it makes in my workflow while still achieving all that I need it to - whether it's being used in the web application, browser extensions, or mobile apps, the overall time-saving and time-tracking features of TSheets undisputably enhance my flow. The GPS tracking feature is great to prove that you're on site at work, especially for jobs where employee visibility is minimal at times. Other tracking apps are too easily manipulated by the employee to pad hours. While it can be done in TSheets by adding missed time entries or adjusting logged ones, there's no geo-location tag added to the log and thus could be disputed if necessary. Superb functionality when exporting time-sheets as an invoice or by direct submission to accountants make this one of the simplest and seamless collaboration time tracking tool for inter-departmental application. Another brilliant new feature is integration with ActiveHours which allows direct communication between the time/GPS tracker and the new service which offers users simple payday advance services and can verify hours truly worked by checking the GPS logs against the job site's publicly verifiable physical location. There's many more amazing features (like the expense tracker which can be very useful for freelancers and independent contractors), especially when you creatively use Zapier to connect this app to hundreds of others for modular customization tailored exactly to a freelancer's or a company's diverse needs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing lacking so far is the minimal number of integrations and add-ons. Granted the most popular business software is covered (Quickbooks Online, Xero, etc.) but this is one area where competitors like Harvest have TSheets totally beat; develop the ability to communicate natively with virtually any software or service (without the use of Zapier, that is) and this will be a completely perfect solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a short test run, either by yourself or with a couple employees willing to try it out. There's no doubt within a week or less you'll be convinced the small price per month is worth it.

Automatic clock-in based on geo-location reduces employees initial tasks when arriving at work, administrator's ability to view active workers, expense reporting integration, and simple invoicing derived from timesheets and job notes make for an all around time-saving win. We can drop the vast collection of marginal apps clogging up our phones and do it all in one with TSheets.

What is TSheets?

Time tracking and scheduling for hourly employees. Get rid of that old punch time clock and simplify payroll, invoicing & job costing. TSheets is the ONLY time tracking system embedded inside QuickBooks. Now you'll find the powerful employee time tracking capabilities of TSheets embedded right inside Quickbooks Online. Whether in the office or on the go, your employees can quickly track time from any location, using any device, in real time with TSheets. Then, you can easily review and approve employee time cards to run payroll, do job costing, or create invoices--without ever leaving QuickBooks! Accurate Time for Client Invoicing and Painless Payroll With accurate employee hours from TSheets at your fingertips you're always ready to run payroll—without the tedious manual entry! Track billable time against customers, jobs, classes, service items, and employees, then use those accurate hours for job costing and invoicing … all in record time. Who's Working? Your Paper Timesheets & Spreadsheets Can’t Do This! TSheets is more than just a time tracker. It keeps a timestamp for each clock in/out, job code change & GPS location. See who’s on the clock, where, and their assigned schedule—in real-time. Every timecard change is kept in an audit log, protecting your business in case of an audit or labor dispute. TSheets also helps you comply with DOL, DCAA & FLSA. Your manual timeclock & paper timesheets can’t do that. Revolutionary Employee Scheduling Software Creating a schedule with Excel is costing you more than you think. TSheets employee scheduling software makes it faster & easier than ever to build & share schedules with employees, assign jobs & shifts, & keep your workforce in sync. And the best part? It's TSheets, so time tracking & scheduling work in perfect harmony. “This is an amazing solution. I'd be paying the same amount for scheduling alone & very limited time tracking if I chose any other product.” Andrew, Terra Dura Mobile Time Tracking with GPS Track time using devices your employees already use; any computer, mobile phone or landline, iPhone or Android app, smartphone browser, text message or Twitter. When on the clock using a smartphone browser or app, TSheets tracks time and GPS location points for employee routing, accountability and more. Customer Support That Lives up to the Hype Free, unlimited support by phone, chat, or email. TSheets has best customer support in the industry—not to mention, an average 20-second response time. “I was skeptical of the hype about the customer service at TSheets. But, I am happy to confirm that the hype is legitimate and earned” -TeamWow on Apps.com

TSheets Screenshots

TSheets Profile Details

TSheets Profile Details

English, Spanish
Intuit
Description
From Intuits flagship products Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance.
1983

TSheets Reviews

1-50 of 872 total TSheets reviews

TSheets Reviews

1-50 of 872 total TSheets reviews
TSheets review by Mason N.
Chief Operations Officer
Most Recent TSheets Video Review

"Great Service intuitive soft ware"

TSheets review by Lyn W.
Project Support

"Tsheets is the best for time tracking"

What do you like best?

I like Tsheets because it's easy to access on the computer and the phone app. A Lot of times phone apps will crash or have issues syncing with desktop apps, but this one has no issues at all. I like how it tracks your location. You can also customize it per project so you can see how many hours you put into it. I don't always do it, but I like to export my timesheets just for information sake.

What do you dislike?

I can't find much I don't like about tsheets, except if you have it running on your computer it automatically opens the app on your phone, and if you clock out on your computer, you have to wait until it logs you out or else the app on your phone will keep running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anybody is wondering if to go with tsheets, I say try it and you will like it! You won't be disappointed!

I think it makes everyone more aware of their time and how its used. Definitely for me, I find it a very useful tool. And again, the app is wonderful because the previous system we had was clunky and sometimes when I was "Mobile" it was hard to log in to track my time. This one takes about 15 seconds to clock in.

TSheets review by Mackenzie S.
Marketing Assistant

"TSheets Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can clock in using TSheets with just the click of a button. I also like that if I forget to clock in and need to go back to do it, I can do it pretty quickly and just adjust the time to reflect the correct amount of hours worked.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the clocking out for lunch feature. I am very bad about remembering to clock out for lunch and very often I will clock out late and then have to go back in to adjust it. Although it is possible to adjust, I then need to adjust the number of hours worked and then go in and adjust my lunch. If I just try to change the lunch, it won't let me because the hours end up overlapping. I wish that there was a way that instead of having the hours overlap, it would just replace the time and have it count as lunch break INSTEAD of hours worked if that is what I was trying to override.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy way for your company to keep track of your employees time sheets and what they are doing throughout the day then I definitely think that this would help you! It is easy to use and convenient because it is right on their phone.

TSheets solves the business problem of having a physical place where we have to clock in. It is convenient because nearly everyone already has a phone and therefore can easily download the app and have it on them. A place that I worked previously had a physical wall mounted area where you had to type in an employee number to "punch in" and then keep track of what you did throughout the day on a sheet of notes. It was very inconvenient and this works much better.

TSheets review by Barbara M.
ES3 Transportation Rep
Oil & Energy

"Best company support and customer service for ANY company I deal with"

What do you like best?

Their agents are SMART, well spoken, and super friendly. They not only know how to solve your problem but they are easily understood, friendly, and quick! Integrates wonderfully with Quick books - I used RIght Network hosting and TSheets has made themselves knowledgeable about the interface between their app and Right Networks so that they can intelligently assess the issues.

What do you dislike?

Absolutley nothing! And if there was something I disliked and I told them, I am sure that within a short period of time, they would fix it. We were having an issue with path blocks when using RIght Networks and I had to call and spend time on the phone. A couple of months later Tsheets had modified their program with a "clear the path" button I could click on my own to solve the problem immediately.

Time imports into quickbooks make payroll take 5 minutes instead of 2-3 hours. Accuracy of billing time has improved due to not having operator keying errors when entering time manually - employees can use Tsheets to request PTO which helps with communication and accuracy.

TSheets review by Kelsey L.
Director of Finance
Public Policy

"Best Time Tracking App"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this app and the intuitiveness of the design are the best part of Tsheets. The customer service with Lisa Patel has also been excellent. Anytime I've had a question, she's been prompt and helpful. When I was with Paychex, the customer service always felt like I was a chore and they did not know how to help.

What do you dislike?

The upload process can be difficult to get set up in the beginning, but it just needs to be fixed by someone at Tsheets. Now I can use the time tracking in Tsheets, export the data, and upload it directly into Paychex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tsheets is an excellent product to use for time tracking and can be easily integrated with existing payroll processors.

We have solved the constant login problem for time tracking that our organization had with past apps. Tsheets has also been key in our reporting on grants for various grantors. Being able to track by program has made a huge difference in the robustness of our data.

TSheets review by Bethany L.
Project Engineer
Construction

"Great for GPS tracking and employee responsibility time tracking"

What do you like best?

TSheets is great for allowing your employees to be responsible for clocking in and out of work and switching their role on a job as they change from one activity to another. It makes it easier to keep track of more specifically what an employee is doing and the GPS tracking allows for accountability of employees clocking in and out when they don't always have a supervisor around.

What do you dislike?

Editing timesheets is more difficult once an employee has submitted their time. Their needs to be more capability to bulk edit when the employee makes the same mistake all week on their time card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have employees that travel or work outside the office and are performing multiple tasks in a day that you want to keep track of. The ability to switch tasks with a few clicks of a button and have the accountability with GPS tracking makes this a great product.

The multi-level manager approval makes this a great product as well.

Clock in/Clock out from remote sites.

GPS tracking for accountability

Job Costing and Cost Coding to be specific about tasks performed throughout the day.

TSheets review by Thomas W.
Project Manager
Construction

"Easy to navigate user interface"

What do you like best?

The user interface compared to the other time tracking software i have tested is by far the easiest, even for the technology illiterate, to navigate. The hardest part about implementing any new software is getting the buy in from the entire group. Having a the ability to instantly navigate where everything is made the implementation process very smooth.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more customization in the features. For instance there is no separation on the definition of creating/assigning jobs. We would want to have anyone the ability to assign a job to themselves but only allow a "gatekeeper" to create jobs. Being able to define the features more would take out some headaches out of the initial set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the test trail and allow everyone to "play" in the system to allow mistakes and create opportunities for group collaboration to learn and grow from the experience.

We are considerably more accurate about tracking our hours on a job and billing appropriately.

TSheets review by Amy M.
Human Resources Manager
Construction

"Stellar Solution & Service"

What do you like best?

So. Many. Features. Tsheets is ahead of the game! They have, in my opinion created the most comprehensive Time tracking solution around! I love the Chat feature! JenD. recently helped us resolve an issue promptly, and with vast knowledge of the product. She was so pleasant!

We love the fact that it provides our employees their schedule with details like who's also scheduled at the same project, as well a user-friendly way to record their hours independently; but with user settings to protect against time-theft.

What do you dislike?

More of what features do you wish Tsheets offered?....

For employees phone numbers to be visible to all team members. Also that the system could send alerts to the employee when admin revise their time sheets.

Another helpful feature would be the option for Administrators to send messages either scheduled, or immediate, to the employees, within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't look back! you'll wish you had found/tried this solution sooner!!

We are saving $$$! so often people used to turn in inaccurate time-sheets. Administrators have the ability to compare, confirm, track, revise any time sheet entered incorrectly, or falsely submitted. This is a huge money-saver! It has also helped streamline and improve our in-house project reporting and Cost Code tracking, which is so useful for Profit Loss reports, and ensuring we are keeping track of labor hours and timelines!

TSheets review by Ohad I.
Founder and CEO

"A great time tracking app with mobile capabilities and lots of control"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to control project assignments and product assignment to my employees.

This means Employees are only able to track the type of work they are actually doing.

I love the persistent notification on my Android phone which reminds me I'm still clocked in, and allows me to quickly clock out.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the mobile app had the ability to keep track of duration - some of my employees switch between customers throughout the day, and while the mobile app does allow switching between customers, it ends up creating many many time entries - I'd like to just be able to keep a running timer for each customer.

This should be possible because time booking can be done by specific start/end times, or by duration... so it's likely only a mobile-app function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great application that ticks almost every checkbox in the quest for the perfect time-tracking app.

Keeping track of time - both billable and non-billable, and easily transferring it to Quickbooks Online for billing.

TSheets review by Dennis S.

"I am so impressed"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a simpler solution to time tracking for our remote office environment. So far, this seems like the perfect solution to collect and report time and feed it to our Quickbooks application for payroll. Our past process was using up too many hours for employees and management. This looks like it will greatly simplify all of the time reporting and payroll processes. I am really excited to share this with our team and get it fully operational.

Emily helped me set up the QB connector and get through the setup in TSheets. It was simple to do and she was great. The user interface is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

So far, absolutely nothing. It all looks good. But the list of industries available on this web site does not give an entry that matches our company. I chose software but we are a systems integrator.

I needed to simplify time tracking in our remote-office environment. Past methods involved a lot of time updating job numbers, collecting time sheets and manually entering time into QB. This looks like it will greatly simplify reporting, improve tracking and reduce time and expense associated with payroll.

TSheets review by Jacqueline (Jacquie) G.

"Best Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

Everytime I contact TSHEETs customer service I get a representative immediately. There entire team is AMAZING and always provide necessary support. This time I got the chance to work with Brooke T who not only joined me for my morning coffee sips but helped me figure out some settings. You ROCK Brooke!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could help my company out is with the Approvals. Our employees work different brands (jobs) which pay on different pay cycles so it would be better to filter time cards by brand within approval report so we can lock time cards that have already been paid and not have to run delayed approvals by month like we currently do. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THIS TEAM IS OUTSTANDING!

I received an email advising that an employee adjusted a clock out punch and I was unaware of this option, Brooke showed me how to find this setting and explained its benefits.

TSheets review by Amanda S.
Office Manager
Utilities

"Exceptional service, both from a customer service stand point and how user friendly the program is."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the application for tablets. My drivers were concerned about adding another step to their daily jobs. However, they like how convenient and user friendly the app is. I love how easy it is to manage and export their time. I also love the GPS component. If a customer calls and needs a delivery in a certain region I can check my drivers location instead of calling them. LOVE this program, I would highly recommend this service to other companies.

What do you dislike?

It was slightly annoying that I couldn't just set up custom pay periods. We get paid twice a month but not always the same start and end pay periods. But, with a quick email I was able to get the dates I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence please take the time to do the trial. Once we did the trial we were sold. Great product.

Time management. Not just for managing the drivers hours but also the time it used to take to verify time for them. We now get to spend less time working on fixing paper time sheets and get to spend more time on other important items. We now can export at the end of the pay period and send it straight to payroll. Another great thing about TSheets is that we can see where our driver is at or where they have been. I can located them quicker now. Also, I love that we can set up jobs and track what has been completed. At the end of the day we chose TSheets for its simplicity and its accuracy.

TSheets review by Luke O.
Warehouse Manager
Design

"Simple and Efficient!"

What do you like best?

The obvious is how simple it is to track employee times, and the ease of use when running payroll. I personally like the amount of visibility it provides me as a manager, not only on the clock in/out times but the ability to track locations at these times.

They also provide excellent customer service. I recently used the live chat option, Kelsey T was very quick to respond to my questions, as well as maintaining an upbeat and friendly demeanor throughout our conversation.

What do you dislike?

The way that our company utilizes T-Sheets, there is honestly nothing I would say I dislike.

One of the challenges we had previously, which is not a challenge any longer due to T-Sheets, was being able to track the amount of time spent on the number of different jobs we are asked to perform in any given day. Being able to use a cell phone to switch between jobs has almost eliminated this challenge.

TSheets review by Jan H.
Co-Founder
Accounting

"Excellent Product - Even better Customer Service - Truly Tremendous time Savings"

What do you like best?

TSheets Customer Service is out of this world. I have had such great support from Luci and Elaina M.. Of course, I love the classic original team members like Dan B & Danny S.. But it doesn't matter who you get because they all support the core values.. The number one care in their eyes is you the customer.

The App integrates smoothly with my QBO accounting software. Saving me hours of time tracking downtime.

I am able to run multiple reports and gather any information that I need. The best time saver in my office.

What do you dislike?

nothing. extremely happy love the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using internally and then build up the features.

I am solving for collecting time from employees across the country. Benefits are that I can see who is working and where via location tracking. I also love the feature that allows you to block user access from certain computers.

TSheets review by Merrill C.
Office Manager

"Love TSheets!"

What do you like best?

I know can check what jobs each employee is on and what time they started. I also love that I no longer have to ask for time cards!

What do you dislike?

I've been using for 3 weeks. So I am not sure what dislike's will present after I've used it for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loving it so far!

I was struggling with having my crew record time daily. Deciphering what they'd written down. Having to pull payroll report together in time to submit. All I have to do now is make sure a worker clocks in:) At the end of the work week, I run the payroll report and print.

This has been great for Time & Material jobs due to the ease of running a report on a particular job! amazing!

TSheets review by Nic K.
Project Administrator

"Simply Grand"

What do you like best?

Other than the sense of humor from Emma R, who had helped me? I had all of my long winded questions answered, my requests for the time Sheet in particular made my day. I was provided suggestions to help, Emma even showed me alternatives T-sheets offered to help with my time recording needs.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the payroll item transfer function, it's only available for the online version of quickbooks, not desktop. It's not going to stop me from using the this amazing product though, however we do have quite a bit of employees, so it would make the process easier if the sync function for P/R items in QB to be transferred over and applied on employees in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a question at all, call their toll free number, or get a hold of someone online through their chat system. These people really do love their customers and they will answer any question no matter how silly!

The time it takes to have payroll completed, and tracking our lower tier tradesmen time more efficiently.

TSheets review by Karla H.
(Myself Only)

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I chatted with two different reps today, and spoke to another on the phone. Names...names...names...I'm terrible with names. My most recent chat was with Elaina M., and she lived up to, and exceeded my expectations for the "The Best Customer Service Ever", that I have come to expect, and brag about to all of my clients, from T-Sheets. I love your attitude and your patience. You guys always feel so genuine and Elaina was exactly that. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything........waited on hold just a little longer than I would have liked, but honestly, it was still quicker than any other vendor I deal with, so really not a complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the support offered by T-Sheets, especially for the start-up and configuration. T-Sheets can do so much, and once the settings are where you need them, you are good to go. Take full advantage of the power by using the support that's offered at that level. You won't go wrong.

today's customer and problem: Accessing T-Sheets on a Hosted Server, and moving T-Sheets from one company to another, and then, yet another. Managing the items lists, and customizing for the users as much as possible.

TSheets review by Dale J.

"Awesome Customer Service From Jen!"

What do you like best?

She answered my questions quickly and professionally. Jen really makes you feel like she cares and is willing to help you out. This is my 3rd time needing help from TSheets support and each time I use the chat venue because they are always so knowledgeable and it is so convenient!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything. TSheets really has a special group of people

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are an awesome company! Really helpful, the product is awesome and it is supported by the most awesome group of people! We are happy we made the choice to go with TSheets, hopefully you will make the change for success as well! Hopefully if you ever need help and use the chat feature you will get Jen!

Time tracking, we do not have to deal with paper time cards any longer! :)

TSheets review by Meghann F.

"Amazing customer service as always!"

What do you like best?

I love the live chat feature. I'm new to my account so I will have little questions throughout the day that I can have answered immediately. Elaina M is always so helpful! Even though I talk to a a couple different people each time I do the live chat, they always remember who I am and are quick to help and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to add a switch or an in/out punch without messing up another entry. Could be stream lined a bit.

Tracking employees at over 20 different locations throughout the city. The benefits are the employees feel more empowered to keep track of their time correctly since their location is turned on, and I think in the long run this will greatly decrease our payroll cost due to employees previously messing up paper time sheets.

TSheets review by Darcy L.

"Can't praise TSheets Support enough - Cheers to Elaina M."

What do you like best?

The Support Team at TSheets never ceases to impress me with their great service. Some companies' support teams are only concerned about solving your problem in as little time as possible, and they miss out on being friendly. Not so with TSheets! Every one I've chatted with there is so knowledgeable about their product and also super chatty, and will even chat about things unrelated to TSheets. Elaina M., it was a great pleasure to chat with you. Thanks for brightening my day by adding your own personal touch to my experience!

What do you dislike?

IMO, there's nothing to dislike about TSheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't spend frustrated moments trying to figure out how to make TSheets work for your specific situation. Get online with TSheets Live Chat, and they will be more than glad to discuss any problems you're having and answer your questions.

TSheets provides a simple, detailed time tracking solution for us as a residential construction company. Having TSheets integrated with QuickBooks Desktop makes doing payroll a breeze. No more manual payroll entries from paper time sheets!

TSheets review by Heather U.
Delivery Coordinator
Real Estate
(10,001+ employees)

"USER FRIENDLY - Easy to track Billable Items"

What do you like best?

TSheets is very user friendly and easy to implement. We currently use it for both a maintenance company and a property management company. We have several properties and multiple owners and we can break down hours to see where we're spending the most time. It's great to know how long we're spending at properties for both maintenance and showings so we can make sure we're charging owners properly. It's also easy to keep track of billable items as we can select "billable" if needed and the default is "non-billable." It's also easy to modify hours if needed and our Accountant can easily manage everyone's time sheets if someone is out or forgets to enter holidays or vacation hours. I also love that TSheets has an app for phones which is the KEY to making it so versatile and easy to use in transit. Without the phone app our property managers and maintenance team members would not be as efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could just change a single PUNCH instead of messing up the entire day. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I only know to put in "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. I've never figured out if it's possible to just change the one mistake punch. That would be ideal. It would also be ideal to know how many PTO hours I have (that could be an admin user portion on our end). It would also be ideal if it was possible to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all employees tracking every single day and not going back weekly to "edit" or "add" things so it's the most accurate. Try to train them as SOON as you implement the product to achieve the best results - that way all employees get familiar with using the software.

We're solving issues with challenging properties that are sucking up a lot of our time but before TSheets it was hard to keep track of exact hours. However, now we can show exactly how many times we've showed it or had maintenance issues at the property. That way we have proof of exactly how often we're at that location in comparison to the other properties we manage. Then we can bill the owner for additional time and attention to that property.

TSheets review by John S.

"The perfect solution for time tracking and integration with QuickBooks."

What do you like best?

First, the integration with QuickBooks makes my life easy because I don't have to keep track of my contractors and clients twice. Next, I love being able to see a report of all the time mid-month to ensure we're on track for budgets. The support staff at TSheets is super-awesome as well. And, while I think the software is great, some of my contractors who are less than accepting to "new ways" of doing things, immediately embraced TSheets and starting using it via the mobile app right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit cleaner, but, the mobile app is awesome for just the time-tracking part. Another item I wish existed was a Mac desktop app so I don't have to go to the website and have another tab open. But, I'm able to use the mobile app instead which works just as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TSheets as a stand alone product is quite valuable. The real value happens when you integrate it with Quickbooks, in my opinion.

I needed to have all of my financial information in one place. By using TSheets, I'm able to use QuickBooks to keep track of all the people... and TSheets to keep track of the time. My contractors didn't want to use the old time tracker... so they didn't... but this time tracker is so easy to use they all are happily using it now.

TSheets review by Jessica N.

"Pretty pleased"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for both employee and employer. I also like the live chat option in the event I need to ask a question and get an answer right away. The people I have talked with on the live chat have all been very friendly and helpful. I like the employee tracking so we can make sure that our employees are where they need to be.

What do you dislike?

It seems as if the app has to be updated often otherwise there are glitches that our employees experience. Some of our employees have to delete the app and redownload every now and then. They sometimes get clocked out when they are technically still on the clock.

Employee tracking and hours. Being able to track our employees while they are on the clock to insure that they are doing what they need to be doing. Our employee's hours are easy to import into Quickbooks where we can then run payroll each week. Tsheets makes it easy to keep our employee information in one place and keep track of hours worked.

TSheets review by Wendy G.
People and Culture Manager
Telecommunications

"Great product and great support"

What do you like best?

My employees are all remote and several travel often and they have all given positive feedback on using TSheets. They like that they can access it anywhere and it is very straightforward. Also, our Accounting team really appreciates how it smoothly syncs with QuickBooks and that we can do job costing. Most of all, when I had a question, I appreciated the fantastic support I received from #JenD. She was awesome and so friendly! When it is time for me to enter payroll, I just run an Approvals report and my employees hours are color-coded and clearly laid out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far that I dislike. It has been easy to use and my employees are happy.

Syncing with QB, job costing, mobile access

TSheets review by Steven S.
President
Wireless

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Tsheets has great customer service. Quick response time, but more importantly they offer to go the extra mile. When I've needed assistance I always chat instead of calling. Whenever my issue is complicated, even if resolved over chat, they ask me if I'd like to have somebody give me a call to run over the steps I should be taking live as I do it. The latest concerns were addressed by Dawn S, who was actually fun to talk to while helping me work out some confusion I had.

What do you dislike?

Admin experience is a bit clunky. It imitates a desktop experience in a web app, opening and closing many different windows. I only use one window at a time so it is an unnecessary feature for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good choice. Has a lot of bells and whistles I don't need, but I just ignore those options. My employees have a simpler view than I do so it doesn't over-complicate their experience.

Timesheet tracking and exporting to my payroll software. All of my employees are remote and process timesheets via a cellphone app. The phone app is a very clean interface.

TSheets review by Felicia G.

"Support Folks Know TSheets!"

What do you like best?

It was literally 1 day of implementing my contractors to use it. The setup took me some time but it is saving me hours in invoicing and contractor pay. When I run into an issue, I start chat and I am guided to solving my own problem by awesome support people like Elaina M. She had me off and running in 5 minutes. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Really my only dislike and it is so easy to work-around is it is very geared to employees and I have contract labor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this for your small business.

Approval of contractor time. Before it was a rush to review their submitted time and invoices and now I do it weekly so i don't hate the 1st and 16th of the month anymore. I am also using it to inform my business goals.

TSheets review by Black Hills E.

"Awesome Customer Service "

What do you like best?

I had to go to customer service for the first time over a simple fix. I used the chat feature and got the issue resolved right away! Thank you, Elaina M., for your help!

Due to being a general construction company, we have found that the most useful feature on TSheets is the job costing feature, and mobile features, making it easy for our employees to clock in directly from the job sites.

What do you dislike?

Employees often express frustrations when working with the TSheets app and have had to delete and redownload the app. It also somehow clocks them back in after they have clocked out for the day or they have been clocked out while they are still on the clock.

Being able to job cost per customer, per project. Also, being able to keep track of time and employees.

TSheets review by Kayla S.
Registered Nurse
Hospital & Health Care

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Elaina M was fantastic at helping me with an issue I had over the weekend. She was so quick to respond and made the process very easy, OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. She was polite and down to earth. From 1-10, she’s an 11.

What do you dislike?

Only dislikes, I keep getting locked out. Which is probably just my fault and forgetting which variation of password I used the day I made my account.... Also, the last application me and my company used allowed some of us to get paid a day early due to the credit union in which we were associated. I do love T-Sheets desktop site though!

I can finally keep up with my hours for each pay period before I get my check stub . I am just a worker and do not solve business problems...

TSheets review by Aaron K.
Business Operations Manager

"TSheets, One Year In"

What do you like best?

TSheets Tech support by phone has been stellar.

• Every single TSheets person who answers the phone is noticeably happy to be working for TSheets and is eager to solve your TSheets-related problems -- I'm not exaggerating.

• Luci helped me today re-learn how to set up PTO accruals, documented my many issues and stayed with me on the phone until they were ALL resolved.

• Shannon helped me roll over PTO from 2016 and set up a couple new PTO types. She listened well and made the process educational, clean and speedy. Fun, I dare say. Terrific use of the very slick Join.me screen sharing app.

• tech reps, 3 encountered by phone so far, have all been professional, courteous, audible, and acutely helpful

Live Chat support is also fun and easy.

• Elaina, Annie and Scribbles make TSheets problems go away like magic, and are always a pleasure to chat with

What do you dislike?

TSheets rep was unable to provide the specific features or settings I would lose if I disabled our DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• It's a tall order for an online time tracker app to ensure compliance with esoteric and ever-changing federal guidelines, and an even taller order for a call center rep to have a handle on all the impacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will appreciate the downright enthusiastic tech support.

• Jury is still out on the DCAA Compliance Add-on.

• Vote on the bugs/features you would like to see addressed by clicking the Give Feedback button at http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/

I'm solving recruiting and retention problems.

• Our employees are all software engineers. So, they "demand" intuitive interfaces, a modern mobile app, and responsive bug-fixing -- and they talk to each other and to potential hires.

TSheets review by Janinne W.
Accounting Manager

"Jake is the KING of T-sheets Help! Hail to King Jake"

What do you like best?

The system is user friendly and makes payroll and job costing much quicker and much more accurate!

I have been impressed with my interactions with Jake in your customer service department. He has been wonderful helping me get the most out of T-sheets and making use of all the options. Jake is patient and he listens when I am having an issue.

What do you dislike?

I had a few issues getting the most out of your available options, but Jake has helped me more than once navigating t-sheets and teaching me all it's capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very user friendly time sheet program. I was able to quickly get everything up and running. It is easy to add employees and set app up on their phones. Our employees have more accountability. The online T-Sheets chat and customer service help is top notch!

Accurate tracking of time and therefore more accurate job costing. Employee accountability, with the tracking our employees realize that we can check their location,

TSheets review by Administrator in Automotive

"Amazing! Best company EVER! "

What do you like best?

I can’t even beginning to describe how incredible this company, and software is. The user friendly interface works like Facebook or any other social media page! It made managing our employees, their time and gave them control and responsibility. It was freeing as employers to give them a solution that made our lives easier. We went from tracking PTO on paper to completely online through tsheets and what a time saver. I can’t thank this business enough for existing.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more restrictions. I also wish there was a feature or “time off” setting for holidays when we aren’t open so the employees don’t get the regular reminders to clock in. Since we aren’t open.

It cut our overtime in half almost instantly. We were able to save money as a business and realized we needed more employees to help out! It also gave our employees so much freedom and power over their own timesheets. As well as them being able to track their PTO!

TSheets review by Bill B.
Employee

"Great way to track time as an employee"

What do you like best?

I like the Mobile App the best, the ability to track time on the job site is nice, but the best feature is that it instantly sends to your supervisor. No worries about paper here. Also their support is really great, I called in with an issue and they fixed me right up. They are a great team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the error codes could be more accurate. For example, it said to enable my location but it also meant that I needed to turn on High Accuracy Mode. I had to call in to support to find that out. Also not being able to clock in without my phone is a pain sometimes, but I'm told that that is a company-wide standard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is nice from an employee point of view, but the Support there is phenomenal. They are based in Idaho, USA the whole company! That's really rare for call centers these days.

I am just an employee, but we are solving the issue of lost hours. The benefit is that my employers get my information asap.

TSheets review by Zak H.
Partner/CFO/Business Development
Real Estate

"Patient Employees Dedicated to Their Work"

What do you like best?

Tsheets is an amazing tool for Job Costing. With the link to QBO it has cut about 10-20 man hours out of overhead and put them to billable hours!!!! They even have outstanding members of their team like Elaina M. who are on standby waiting to help and will do whatever it takes to get an issue resolved!!! The best part, I was able to spend the time fixing this problem over live chat and could answer questions in the office, assist others, and have no concern about a person being on the phone trying to help me!!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that is is not 100% usable with Projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lets get projects working 100% that is what makes this app such a great tool!!!

I am Job Costing

TSheets review by Candace W.
Independent Business Owner
Accounting

"TSHeets Elaina M. is the best!!!"

What do you like best?

Elaina helped me solve a mapping issue between QBO and TSheets. She was fast - the fix was done in under 5 minutes and now we can all get back to work! Every time I use the TSHeets live chat, I am amazed by the fast response and the helpfulness of their support team. Way to exceed customer expectations TSHeets, WAY TO GO!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about TSheets is the minimal reporting available and the format for reporting. Maybe a customized reporting function where users can build their own reports using selected fields....

Fields not mapping on QBDT to QBO conversion which made it impossible to assign customers to employees in TSheets. Now, folks can get back to work and stop worrying about clocking their time.

TSheets review by Albert S.
Customer Service Agent
Hospitality
(10,001+ employees)

"Awesome Timekeeping Program"

What do you like best?

Hands down the best feature of TSheets, is the ability to clock in anywhere with a smartphone. It uses location to determine whether or not your employees are actually at work. It integrates with our iPad POS as well, so you can clock in from the iOS app too.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using the program for a few weeks. So far I haven't had any issues with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any other QuickBooks applications.

TSheets eliminates the traditional time clock method. No more using physical time cards, or having to be at one physical computer to clock in. Again, you can use any iOS or Android smartphone to clock in for your shift.