TubeMogul

TubeMogul is an advertising software company for digital branding. With a single, integrated video ad solution, TubeMogul puts Brands & Agencies in control.

Work for TubeMogul?

Showing 31 TubeMogul reviews
TubeMogul review by <span>Pablo G.</span>
Pablo G.

Easy and friendly

What do you like best?

An easy and effective option to run a campaign . Specially for video.

The whitelist optimization it's user friendly and the main dashboard which includes the volume of won impressions it's reliable and it's updated in real time.

The platform also allows you to build your own video creatives (including interactive creatives) using a basic interface.

What do you dislike?

As other video DSPs, TubeMogul neither has got all the setting a trader wants.

The reporting capabilities are limited. For example: it's not possible to create a basic device report within the platform anymore, if you need that kind of report it's necessary to raise a ticket with support team so they can do it for you within one week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good option if you are planning to run video and it also gives you the possibility to sun some social activity.

Since they were acquired by Adobe the platform fails more than we would like.

However, we expect to see an improvement of the capabilities within the next months due to that integration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TubeMogul
TubeMogul review by <span>Hai Chau P.</span>
Hai Chau P.

Great vendor partner for VDO programmatic

What do you like best?

Wide range of inventory capabilities, which provide us tons of data after every video campaigns. They also have cross screen tracking even before Google released their cross screen tracking. With Tube Mogul assisted tracking, we have a deep understanding of customer journey and time lag between every transaction, which device should we focus and how to tailor our customer.

What do you dislike?

Need to improve their platform for ease of use, more visualize and enhance their capability for display advertising. Maybe they are one of the best for video ad, but not really for display.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are heading for programmatic advertising, in the era of digital when all traditional now moving to online, especially TV; Tube Mogul is a great partner with their technology and support team to let you reach your goals.

- Video scale, wide range of video target options

- Enormous data

- Meet our KPI even for high volume campaigns.

- Good support when every we need

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

TubeMogul review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Programmatic Video ad serving

What do you like best?

Great scale and targeting capabilities. Tube mogul provides great customer services and is great partner to reach the audience you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Although Tube Mogul is heading in the right direction, their adoption to some of the industry ad tech has been adopted slowly (eg. verification pre bid solutions). Trouble shooting in the past has been a bit cumbersome but this is getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tube Mogul's video capabilities are great and can deliver the scale and reach to meet your campaign needs. I would say to keep viewability and non human traffic in mind when looking at the campaign performance. The video side of the business performs stronger and I would not recommend using Tube Mogul's display capability as your only source of display traffic.

Video scale and audience targeting using various of audience pools. Tube Mogul is a great business partner and is able to adapt to the multiple changes in KPi's and goals. I would consider Tube Mogul a great partner who is able to adjust to the multiple changes from our advertisers.

TubeMogul review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Excellent Cross-Screen Targeting

What do you like best?

I love the cross-screen targeting capabilities this platform offers. It really helps bridge the gap between devices and gives us a clearer picture of where our audience is and where our ad dollars are most effective. I like seeing that our ads are reaching exactly who we want to target through the data and metrics provided. It also helps us determine which ads are the most effective with our audience.

What do you dislike?

I find their optimization platform to be a bit complicated. There are too many things I have to weed through to get to what I want to do. I always get confused on exactly what I need to select in order to get to the data I need. From there it's almost too easy to select the wrong option and mess something up. A cleaner optimization platform would be helpful, but I can live with this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your customer. Make sure you have a very specific target in mind and know how you want to measure the effectiveness of you campaign.

We are trying to reach customers across all devices during a specific time in their consumer journey. The client I work with is a hospital, so we need to be on all devices. We want to reach them before they need a hospital (awareness) up to the exact moment they're in need of a hospital. TubeMogul has helped us bridge the gap between screens and target these customers more pin-pointedly.

TubeMogul review by Administrator

Great DSP for video

What do you like best?

We have using TubeMogul for a year and I consider by far the best option when it comes to video campaigns. The VTRs are above other DSPs and have a great scale. Also the reporting is very complete incluiding a lot of metrics that helps to improve the campaigns easily.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like very much the structure of the platform because sometimes is a little confussing if you are not dealling everyday with it. Also out of the video campaigns is not so powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the sites you are appearing and pause the ones with the worst performance

Is the best option for the video campaings and the reach is great than other video DSPs

TubeMogul review by <span>Roy M.</span>
Roy M.

Simplistic UI but support could be better

What do you like best?

Their UI was easy to use and they supported a lot of types of video ads. Their traffic had decent CTR's and VTRs.

What do you dislike?

There was an issue on my "low" bids bogging down the system because of low win rates. They wouldn't work with me to remove sites that had higher floors to prevent this. Instead they suggested that I triple my bid (not considering my margins) or not run it at all. I assumed $30k/month was enough to get some support on this.

Also, they don't always notify you if they pause your campaigns because of an issue. I've had to find out the hard way after noticing a drop in volume over the weekend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product to use for any of your video needs. With the exception of the issues I had with my high volume campaigns, I would definitely recommended TubeMogul.

We have used them to help fulfill high volume campaigns. We favored their full self-service feature over others because we were able to make any changes on the fly.

Learning about TubeMogul?

* We monitor all TubeMogul reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.