Tumult Hype

Tumult Hype’s keyframe-based animation system brings your content to life

Work for Tumult Hype?

Learning about Tumult Hype?

Compare Tumult Hype to Similar Solutions

Tumult Hype Reviews

Ask Tumult Hype a Question
Showing 5 Tumult Hype reviews
Tumult Hype review by Quint A. R.
Quint A. R.

"Superb Product, Awesome Support, and Continually Improved"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the simplicity of the user interface which allows for the creation of complex animations.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, mobile device manufactures occasionally launch products with the same horizontal resolution with differing vertical resolutions. In a Hype document, only one layout can only be specified for a specific breakpoint at that one specific horizontal resolution. For example layouts can be set up for all iPhone resolutions in a single Hype document today. However, in a few days when the iPhone X is launched, its horizontal resolution is 375px which matches the horizontal resolution of the iPhone 6/6s/7/7s/8. Thus, a second document must be made to handle the iPhone X to design for its greater vertical resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed. Great company and awesome community support!

I am using Hype as a key component of my web app product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tumult Hype
Tumult Hype review by Gina L.
Gina L.

"Best animation app to date!"

What do you like best?

Hype gets the job done right. This program is efficient, easy to use, and simply makes sense.

What do you dislike?

The export settings aren't the greatest, but still produces better outcomes than a lot of other programs I've tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to give other programs a shot, but I promise that you'll find Hype to be the most efficient. I've compared it to Adobe products and other animation apps, but I couldn't find anything else like Hype. It does exactly what I want it to do. Very easy to use.

It's not necessarily a problem, but in the design world, we're always trying to push ahead and have the latest and greatest. In the age of the internet and interactivity, people need to see movement. Flat vectors and stock photos aren't working anymore. I use Hype to create gifs to give my interactive pieces life.

What Animation solution do you use?

Tumult Hype review by Martina Z.
Martina Z.

"Tumult Hype it's the best SW if you want to mix graphic design and code!"

What do you like best?

I started use Tumult Hype a few months ago, it's absolutely useful. This keyframe-based animation gives the opportunity to create simple animation (and use them into a GIF) or project more complex project for Web.

The whole interface is simple and after several days of study to become familiar with It the fun begins.

I recommend the PRO version because it has more features (Psysical Engine, for example) than the basic version. It's perfect for my business use.

What do you dislike?

As a new software, there are some little bugs that require to pay much more attention than a normal software. You can't completely trust it, a simple distraction could be fatal to your work.

I know the developers are always on work to fix them, in order to give us the best experience. I'm sure that Tumult Hype has a big potential and it will be show in the future.

Now I'm working on Acer's project. it's a interactive manual guide for users, to help them to explore what's new on new Acer products. Importing all jpg, svg and videos it's so easy to manage and animated them with the timelines and symbols (as on OOP programmation)

Tumult Hype review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Awesome Drag and Drop HTML5 Creator"

What do you like best?

The ability to drag and drop graphics into Hype and then create animations without any scripting and then being able to output to HTML5 so the animation can play on any device is simply amazing. For my first project I was able to break down a graphic into layers and create a fun animation in under an hour without really even using the software before!

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike about Hype. I've been able to find resources on their forum to read up about improving my skills or working through and idea I have for a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have just scratched the surface of what Hype can do and have really enjoyed the possibilities Hype can create. If you are looking for an app that can create animations for HTML5 you should definitely give Hype a try. I haven't been disappointed yet!

Before Hype, trying to create animations for the web using Flash was starting to get cumbersome. And then making sure the animation would work on all browsers was also difficult. Hype allows for HTML5 exports and also the creation of widgets for Apple's iBooks. Exporting animations into an iBook allows for more multimedia creation for iBooks.

Tumult Hype review by Albert K.
Albert K.

"Best tool for Prototyping and UX/GUI design"

What do you like best?

Ease if use and time saving for development

What do you dislike?

That you need to pay twice the price to use the real professional tools, even tho you think $50 is a great deal for a tool like this in reality the app cost $100

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tryit first. Some people don’t need an app this powerful.

I’ve been updating websites that were relying on Flash and now with this app html5 and css3 animations are cleaner, load faster and the visitors have a better experience.

Learning about Tumult Hype?

* We monitor all Tumult Hype reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Tumult Hype to Similar Solutions