TurboMeeting

TurboMeeting is a full featured real-time collaboration system with both on-premise appliance deployment and cloud deployment. The on-prem appliance provides full 6-in-1 meeting types including interactive, webinar, remote support and remote access. Floating licenses ensure cost effectiveness across an organization. On-prem provides: security, branding and integration

Work for TurboMeeting?

Learning about TurboMeeting?

TurboMeeting Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 13 TurboMeeting reviews
TurboMeeting review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Everything webex offers but you own it"

What do you like best?

I like that not only did we purchase it for sharing out a screen for conferencing initially but now we use it everyday in our IT environment. Built into the application is the ability to remotely shadow end users on PC/Macs and support them. We have the ability Present applications as the host or switch roles and grant it to someone else. It's nice that, its in our own environment so we aren't competing against internet latency but rather running on LAN speeds.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues in the past with displaying videos and how they buffer across a private connection to remote sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost of purchasing the hardware is so low compared to that of belonging to Webex or some other competitor that they are worth a shot. You own the hardware, you aren't competing against internet latency and it's multi-functional.

We initially purchased with the need for conferencing remote branches but now use it for training and remote support of anyone we need to in the IT department.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TurboMeeting
TurboMeeting review by <span>Karen M.</span>
Karen M.

"An amazing product at a very reasonable price point."

What do you like best?

Ease of set-up and user friendly. The customer support available is phenomenal - immediate help when needed, no need to answer a bunch of prompts as you actually get to speak to someone!

What do you dislike?

Occasional difficulty with those trying to join our meeting. NOTE: this is most often an issue on our end, not on the part of the product.

My group meetings are now able to connect representatives that are unable to travel to meetings. We see them on the screen and they see those at the meeting table --- it is almost like having them at the table. Audio is also heard both ways. This has added great value to the meetings, and to my business. This is state-of-the-art for this industry.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

TurboMeeting review by <span>Aliasgar B.</span>
Aliasgar B.

"R-HUB Web Conferencing and Remote Support Servers works awesome!"

What do you like best?

R-HUB Web Conferencing and Remote Support Servers is one of the best tools I have ever had for all my conferencing and remote support needs.

What do you dislike?

Till date, I have not faced any major technical issues. So no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best software's I have come across. You all can try the same.

I was facing trouble using different solutions for web conferencing, remote support, video conferencing etc. What TurboMeeting provides is, it gives me 6 real time collaboration applications in one box. i.e. web conferencing, audio conferencing, remote support, remote access, video conferencing and webinar.

Plus it is an on premise solution which I have plugged behind my firewall, hence security is much better. It has definitely reduced my costs and have helped increased my business by having better client interaction and instant resolution to technical issues.

TurboMeeting review by <span>Matthew P.</span>
Matthew P.

"One of best purchases I have made"

What do you like best?

We purchased a TM800 unit in 2010 and the ROI was in year 1. The product has kept up as we have grown in size over the years and needed more concurrent users.

What do you dislike?

Some of our group would like more tools when doing remote IT support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly suggest you give it a good look the payback is rather quick compared to many of the monthly per seat options available.

We have not had a full day of outage with the product since purchased. There have been a time or 2 over the years they have sent a replacement overnight. They were also very helpful when we moved to our new data center they helped setup an emergency failover that was not needed.

TurboMeeting review by Administrator in Computer Software

"RHUB - 8 years of consistent performance"

What do you like best?

TurboMeeting is very easy to use. It allows us to easily connect to our customers machines to assist them with server/client issues.

What do you dislike?

You have to have the client running in order to have a telephone conference using the RHUB conference line. There is no way to end a meeting without exiting the software. It doesn't work with certain customers that GotoAssist and join.me will work with. When you select the option to uninstall after disconnecting, it doesn't always uninstall from the client's pc. Black square appears around mouse cursor when remote controlling Virtual Machines from a host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective and easy to use

It allows us to easily connect with customers and allows us to demo new solutions to potential customers

TurboMeeting review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.

"Excellent Remote Access/Support Product"

What do you like best?

Excellent connectivity, ability to set up remote unattended access, including the ability to reboot machines remotely. Ability to buy a product with virtually unlimited client sessions. Excellent support.

What do you dislike?

Recurring license/support fees could be lower to be more competitive with web-based products that charge a monthly service fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the good product benefits and one time cost versus the ongoing fees and product limitations of web-based products. Make sure to factor in the ongoing (yearly) licensing/support costs of TurboMeeting.

Ability to remotely connect to client computers for support and screen sharing, including off hours support when no one is physically present at the remote computer.

TurboMeeting review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"TurboMeeting is a tool that you should consider"

What do you like best?

Put simply: It works. A solid competitor to much more expensive options.

What do you dislike?

Rarely I will have strange issues with the audio conferencing component. Very small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a fair assessment. If you use an existing tool for this, expect growth so buy something bigger than you currently use.

Great for desktop collaboration, remote PC support, etc. It is tied into active directory so giving users hosting capability is very easy. Reports are simple but adequate. Support has been very thorough in tracking down the few issues we have had. Their updates to the software are well done and automatic.

TurboMeeting review by <span>Ted O.</span>
Ted O.

"Have been using the product for a number of years and it is a great tool for remote support"

What do you like best?

There are no monthly fees. It is simple to setup and start using. The support team, is quick to respond, though I rarely need support.

What do you dislike?

No real cons from my perspective. It does what I need which is provide remote PC and mac support to my customers. Good product.

Remote Support

TurboMeeting review by <span>Mark O.</span>
Mark O.

"Perfect for remote tech support"

What do you like best?

TurboMeeting allowed us to eliminate monthly subscription charges that were becoming increasingly expensive as we increased the size of our support team.

What do you dislike?

Have used this solution for a number of years and haven't found anything to really dislike. Whenever there has been a problem the folks at RHub have bent over backwards to fix our issue quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free trial and see how it works for you.

TurboMeeting is our primary tool for providing remote tech support to hundreds of remote locations. We also use it for web training and production demonstrations.

TurboMeeting review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great for meetings"

What do you like best?

This is easy and secure to use. Provides great access for connecting multiple computers to make changes, have presentations or to view other screens.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to login so you have to enter in a new code. But for the most part I do not have any difficulty with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and very flexible.

This is great for accounting and having an accountant log in and make any necessary changes without physically being in front of the computer with you.

TurboMeeting review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"Made small company BIG in impact!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is totally under my control and gives us capabilities that we couldn't otherwise afford or support. Very simple to use and powerful beyond belief.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I didn't opt for a larger version. As we have grown, we are seeing a lot of competition within the company for the usage.

Training sessions, company meetings, support of customers, ...

TurboMeeting review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Didnt work for us "

What do you like best?

Considering it took a long time to remote into and we wold lose connection often, dont have much I can say regarding likes

What do you dislike?

Connection...had issues connecting remotely and at times would lose connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience, I would not recommend it

We needed it for remote connection to our computers for our tech to troubleshot issues we had . Had to switch to another program

TurboMeeting review by <span>Chad N.</span>
Chad N.

"Great solution!"

What do you like best?

Easy way to connect to our customers to help resolve their issues.

What do you dislike?

Unable to connect to all customer computers.

Help resolve issues with our clients and our products.

Learning about TurboMeeting?

* We monitor all TurboMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.