TurboMeeting

TurboMeeting is a full featured real-time collaboration system with both on-premise appliance deployment and cloud deployment. The on-prem appliance provides full 6-in-1 meeting types including interactive, webinar, remote support and remote access. Floating licenses ensure cost effectiveness across an organization. On-prem provides: security, branding and integration

Work for TurboMeeting?
Globalmeet  web conferencing   2x

Learning about TurboMeeting?

TurboMeeting Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 13 TurboMeeting reviews
TurboMeeting review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Everything webex offers but you own it

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that not only did we purchase it for sharing out a screen for conferencing initially but now we use it everyday in our IT environment. Built into the application is the ability to remotely shadow end users on PC/Macs and support them. We have the ability Present applications as the host or switch roles and grant it to someone else. It's nice that, its in our own environment so we aren't competing against internet latency but rather running on LAN speeds.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues in the past with displaying videos and how they buffer across a private connection to remote sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost of purchasing the hardware is so low compared to that of belonging to Webex or some other competitor that they are worth a shot. You own the hardware, you aren't competing against internet latency and it's multi-functional.

We initially purchased with the need for conferencing remote branches but now use it for training and remote support of anyone we need to in the IT department.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TurboMeeting
TurboMeeting review by <span>Karen M.</span>
Karen M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of set-up and user friendly. The customer support available is phenomenal - immediate help when needed, no need to answer a bunch of prompts as you actually get to speak to someone!

What do you dislike?

Occasional difficulty with those trying to join our meeting. NOTE: this is most often an issue on our end, not on the part of the product.

My group meetings are now able to connect representatives that are unable to travel to meetings. We see them on the screen and they see those at the meeting table --- it is almost like having them at the table. Audio is also heard both ways. This has added great value to the meetings, and to my business. This is state-of-the-art for this industry.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

TurboMeeting review by <span>Aliasgar B.</span>
Aliasgar B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

R-HUB Web Conferencing and Remote Support Servers is one of the best tools I have ever had for all my conferencing and remote support needs.

What do you dislike?

Till date, I have not faced any major technical issues. So no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best software's I have come across. You all can try the same.

I was facing trouble using different solutions for web conferencing, remote support, video conferencing etc. What TurboMeeting provides is, it gives me 6 real time collaboration applications in one box. i.e. web conferencing, audio conferencing, remote support, remote access, video conferencing and webinar.

Plus it is an on premise solution which I have plugged behind my firewall, hence security is much better. It has definitely reduced my costs and have helped increased my business by having better client interaction and instant resolution to technical issues.

TurboMeeting review by <span>Matthew P.</span>
Matthew P.
Validated Review

One of best purchases I have made

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We purchased a TM800 unit in 2010 and the ROI was in year 1. The product has kept up as we have grown in size over the years and needed more concurrent users.

What do you dislike?

Some of our group would like more tools when doing remote IT support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly suggest you give it a good look the payback is rather quick compared to many of the monthly per seat options available.

We have not had a full day of outage with the product since purchased. There have been a time or 2 over the years they have sent a replacement overnight. They were also very helpful when we moved to our new data center they helped setup an emergency failover that was not needed.

TurboMeeting review by Administrator in Computer Software

RHUB - 8 years of consistent performance

Validated Review
What do you like best?

TurboMeeting is very easy to use. It allows us to easily connect to our customers machines to assist them with server/client issues.

What do you dislike?

You have to have the client running in order to have a telephone conference using the RHUB conference line. There is no way to end a meeting without exiting the software. It doesn't work with certain customers that GotoAssist and join.me will work with. When you select the option to uninstall after disconnecting, it doesn't always uninstall from the client's pc. Black square appears around mouse cursor when remote controlling Virtual Machines from a host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective and easy to use

It allows us to easily connect with customers and allows us to demo new solutions to potential customers

TurboMeeting review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Excellent connectivity, ability to set up remote unattended access, including the ability to reboot machines remotely. Ability to buy a product with virtually unlimited client sessions. Excellent support.

What do you dislike?

Recurring license/support fees could be lower to be more competitive with web-based products that charge a monthly service fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the good product benefits and one time cost versus the ongoing fees and product limitations of web-based products. Make sure to factor in the ongoing (yearly) licensing/support costs of TurboMeeting.

Ability to remotely connect to client computers for support and screen sharing, including off hours support when no one is physically present at the remote computer.

Learning about TurboMeeting?

* We monitor all TurboMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.