TValue

Use TValue amortization software to structure loans, loan modifications, leases,troubled debt restructurings (TDRs), and to solve any time value of money calculations in seconds.

Work for TValue?

Showing 10 TValue reviews
TValue review by <span>Bryan W.</span>
Bryan W.

Simple and Intuititive

What do you like best?

It is very simple. My staff can use it even though they don't know the ins and outs of amortization schedules and how to calculate them. The calculate feature is awesome! We use it all the time to calculate rates, especially when cashflow models are changed in the middle due to amendments or extensions to our agreements I love that it can easily take into consideration a loan or payment that is made mid-month or on a different date than the regular pay date.

What do you dislike?

I have been having a hard time determining what issues I have with this software. The only thing I can think of is that it would be nice if it directly integrated with our new ERP system, NetSuite, though I have not verified this completely. However, it is easy enough to export to CSV and the upload into NetSuite, so I don't really see this as that big of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy way to calculate present values, rates, future values, etc. on loans or cashflow models, this is a great tool! I have never found anything to use that is this easy.

We are constantly reviewing and calculating the internal rate of returns on various financial products, debt, etc. and this is a quick and easy way to calculate those IRRs, even for some of my staff who don't necessarily know the ins and outs of calculating them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TValue
TValue review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

Excellent Tool

What do you like best?

I love this tool for calculating all of my amortization schedules. While I understand the amortization calculation it's always a pain to set it up. And you can't always use the same schedules based on different factors, so I like that you can use this program to input the factors you know and it will spit out the schedule you need. Makes the Close process smoother and brings peace to mind. I especially like that it exports into an Excel file as all my files are in Excel. So it's easy to run this schedule and then just copy it over into one of my workbooks.

What do you dislike?

The program itself works great but the interface appears to be outdated. Also, it's a bit hard to learn by yourself unless there's a tutorial or somebody senior with experience is teaching you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try researching some tutorials online first or work with a senior.

This is a practical tool that perfectly addresses our need for amortization schedule creation.

What Loan solution do you use?

TValue review by Administrator

Functional, But Clunky To Use

What do you like best?

The software (if you are well versed in how to navigate it) is accurate in its calculations. Auditors are accustomed to working with it so exchanging data is fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

I find the software (cloud version) to be clunky in appearance and utility. For a software on the market for so many years, I would expect a cleaner user experience. Most disappointing to me is the output of reports to Excel. The Excel based reports are not readily formatted so the data can be used to do additional analysis.

I do not use it for business problem solving, rather to compute and project interest expense tied to variable rate loans. TValue has made it easier to do this computation, which results in time saved, and absence of concerns over spreadsheet data integrity.

TValue review by <span>Karleigh K.</span>
Karleigh K.

T-Value Review

What do you like best?

The ability to calculate exact payments, yield, interest, etc. without having to use a calculator

What do you dislike?

Differentiation between a loan and lease

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hate a calculator - this will be your best friend

Exact interest rates - it's the perfect tool when you feel unsure of numbers

TValue review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

Perfectly Simple and Complex at the same time

What do you like best?

This program does simple amortization schedules and with a click of a button you can adjust for whatever event occurs. Timeless program that works perfect.

What do you dislike?

There is some trial and error involved to get the exact scenario some times as the software is sneaky in terms of where adjustments are made and what each adjustment entails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have in any financial profession.

Basically just simple amortization schedules. Some interest only schedules and seasonal notes with various payment arrangements.

TValue review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Super Simple and Powerful

What do you like best?

VERY easy to use. Will handle multiple scenarios

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not easy to determine the proper function to use to achieve a desired result

Normal loan amortization, irregular payments, return on investment, internal rate of return, lease vs buy analysis. Anything to do with the time value of money.

Learning about TValue?

* We monitor all TValue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories