tweetchat

Learning about tweetchat?

tweetchat Reviews

Ask tweetchat a Question
Showing 11 tweetchat reviews
tweetchat review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Tweetchat makes Twitter Chats easier to participate"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to focus on a hashtag and being able to select/highlight key accounts to monitor and engage with. The tool makes it easy to share URL's and perform the basic twitter engagement functions. I also like the fav's page which sorts your favorited tweets by hashtag. Makes looking back and finding tweets very easy. The company actively monitors comments on Twitter and makes you aware of any Twitter issues that could be impacting the ability to have a chat centered around hashtags. They are always a tweet away.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more Chat Host/Manager features built into the tool. The ability to preload questions and to have a private chat window between Host/Moderators/Guests to making managing the chat easier. It would be helpful if there would be a tighter connection with the other OneQube products to get a better understanding of the audience participating in the chat. It would be nice if room set up preferences would be saved so that they do not have to be reset each time you use the tool to participate in a chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing Twitter Chats and to build community. Be sure to activate the proper room feature for participating in the chat.

Makes participating in Twitter Chats easy. The ability to build connections and business leads through Twitter Chats. It also makes participating in chats easier to do relative to other tools and using native Twitter.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about tweetchat
tweetchat review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"It's a good way to boost engagement for Twitter Accounts without too much hassle"

What do you like best?

Want an easy way to follow threads and hashtags? Remember the days of MSN and yahoo chat rooms? This site combines both to easily engage with other users on Twitter. I use a variety of websites for Twitter boosting and this is 1 of them. It basically allows you to enter "rooms" that are like chat rooms that follow certain hashtags, plus you can see the active rooms and what hashtags are most active for those rooms. You can look at "favepage" where you have Tweets you've favorited too which is great.

What do you dislike?

It's very simplistic. It's not super explanatory when you first start using it. Also, it's not very popular. A lot of my co-workers haven't heard of it, but I like having tricks of the trade up my sleeve for social media marketing. I like being able to see active rooms, but I wish people would update the # I specifically want to follow more often, like #actor. It's a lot of video gamers, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super simple to add to your roster of social media websites. Why not add it to keep track of relevant hash tags? If you're a restaurant that only makes ramen burgers, you can literally follow #ramenburger and find new customers that might like your Twitter profile. Just saying, it's a pretty streamlined way to connect with fellow chatters with like-minds. Boost your Twitter account.

Engagement on Twitter, following threads, chatting with like-minded people, easily seeing Tweets we have favorited, getting our handle seen more often, setting hash tags to follow.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

tweetchat review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Seen it all before"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of locating trending topics by searching the hashtag, I could see this being extremely helpful to those in advertising and sales.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the clutter of search results streaming down the webpage. This format reminds me of reddit. This particular formatting does not make searching for trending hashtags easy. I feel like I am doing a chore when using Tweetchat.

It's not solving any of my business problems. In fact , it's creating more problems. I do not see any benefit in this program.

tweetchat review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"So easy to follow chats"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a way to grow my twitter followers, so I started doing more twitter chats. They are a paint to follow in twitter, I had to keep refreshing, and keep two windows open so I could tweet on one and follow on the other. Tweetchat makes it super easy AND the auto add the hashtag so you don't forget/misspell it.

What do you dislike?

when I reply it seems to just tag the people and not reply to the actual tweet.

Growing twitter followers,

tweetchat review by Summer S.
Summer S.

"Worked great"

What do you like best?

This was easy to use and made interacting with a lot of people easy.

What do you dislike?

It was a little glitchy at times, but nothing major.

Trying to do a live chat is difficult with so many people. Using Tweetchat made it easier to follow everything.

tweetchat review by Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

"Thank Goodness for TweetChat"

What do you like best?

The simple interface and organization of the real-time conversation taking place during a twitter chat using a certain hashtag.

What do you dislike?

Sometime there are so many tweets coming in at one time and the site has glitches and needs to re-load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! It is simple and makes the process of engaging in a twitter chat way more streamlined.

Twitter Chats with TweetChat allow me to organize massive conversations around a topic and brand. This is a networking opportunity that also allows real-time crowd scouring to take place, all while spreading brand awareness. I have realized that if you pick the right topic and align in with the right influencer you can ignite dynamic conversations that are incredible valuable for several reasons.

tweetchat review by Jake V.
Jake V.

"A pleasant experience on a mediocre platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to take twitter to the next level. On Twitter it gets kind of frustrating getting into long tweet chains with people, so this is a nice balance

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's run on Twitter, which seems to be failing as a platform in my eyes

Solved some customer service issues we were having when someone wanted to connect through Twitter.

tweetchat review by Toby M.
Toby M.

"Tweetchat: THE tool for following and participating in twitter conversations"

What do you like best?

Desktop and mobile options work very well - great to have both options.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag: I enter a chat, but it can take time for the conversation flow to begin

I manage a enterprise level support community; it is important that I network with fellow community managers and customer service professionals. I also like to stay on top of all technology - tweetchats are weekly seminars where I can learn and network without the travel and expense.

tweetchat review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Tweetchat"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create a discussion based on merely hashtags

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it can get a little confusing trying to keep up with other stories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little bit more structure

I have used this platform to boost my youtube channel and short film, and it has helped me promote the various topics I talk about.

tweetchat review by Sandra K.
Sandra K.

"Hashtag Follower"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of a Twitter 'conversation' is great. Allows you to focus on one topic and not have to scroll/weed thru irrelevant rubbish.

What do you dislike?

Conversations can sometimes become distorted if you incorrectly follow individuals instead of a hanshtag. Also reading RT's is useless. Would be nice to be able to filter those on and off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great took for the price tag!

Allows our clients to have much more successful Q&A sessions.

tweetchat review by User

"TweetChat"

What do you like best?

The group chats. I think that's a good idea.

What do you dislike?

Low characters. We should be able to write more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not solving any at the moment.

Learning about tweetchat?

* We monitor all tweetchat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.