TweetDeck

A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.

Work for TweetDeck?

Learning about TweetDeck?

TweetDeck Reviews

Showing 375 TweetDeck reviews
TweetDeck review by Jorge E.
Jorge E.

"Complex tool for complex accounts"

What do you like best?

Is a very good option for multi-tasking in Twitter, i prefer not use trending the most part of time, so i use 'activity' colum instead of it, a great option to control your twitter's account without get sick between notifications, private messages and feed, while you look up your activity and results. It's a free tool so you don't must to invest or pay anything for use it and make eaiser your business on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

Is not a easy to setup tool, that is a problem for new customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a complete tool for Twitter, but a bit complex to configure at your like, not a very complex, but it can make easier if you know what do you want.

A complete look up of my organisation's account, it could be very usefull in some situations, for example, when you need to reply fast tweets and private messages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TweetDeck
TweetDeck review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

TweetDeck review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Good Free Tool"

What do you like best?

It was a nice tool to use for scheduling tweets before I switched to a paid platform that allowed me to schedule out farther in advance and more flexibility (will discuss below). I like that it allowed for a lot of different decks to be visible at once, so I could follow several different hashtags and conversations from one centralized location.

What do you dislike?

I think the flexibility and functionality can be improved. If I set a tweet to be sent out on Friday at 5pm, then I cannot switch the time. I have to fully delete the tweet and remake it. The Buffer integration on Tweet Deck also leaves something to be desired...I first tried out Tweet Deck in 2015, and almost three years later, it seems nothing has really been done to improve the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really are just wanting to test out the waters with Twitter, Tweet Deck could be a good option at first. If you're seriously wanting to use Twitter as a tool for business, you're better off going with a paid subscription from one of the many social media planning platforms out there and using that to your ability. If you are not patient, avoid Tweet Deck entirely.

When I was using the free version of Buffer, I could only schedule 10 tweets at a time. Tweet Deck solved the problem of posting more tweets for periods of time like holidays and weekends when I didn't want to be working. Because of the lack of capabilities, though, switching to a paid Buffer subscription was worth the cost!

TweetDeck review by Maria Antonieta M.
Maria Antonieta M.

"The most common twitter manager."

What do you like best?

For those of us who started in the world of Social Media at a professional level, it is no secret to anyone that Tweetdeck is one of the first tools we will use to manage various accounts in this social network, the simple interface, multiple columns, content programming by hours and dates, that has made her so popular in the world, not to mention that it's free.

The truth is that TweetDeck is a very good application to see Twitter our way, both in design and in columns. It is also a tool that in recent years has been improving a lot so today is one of the most competitive.

We can also put alerts in certain columns, so that every time there is a novelty we get a notification.

What do you dislike?

Before you could give retweet from several accounts at the same time, but now for the new twitter pics you can not, it hurts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You want to use a tool that facilitates the management of several twitter accounts, tweetdeck is the best for you.

It has allowed me to manage all my twitter, client and personal accounts in a single window, to program easy and simple content, thanks to this tool I have saved a lot of time in my work.

TweetDeck review by Shubham B.
Shubham B.

"Twitter Management with ease using TweetDeck"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our most prererred Twitter Client . First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things.Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. My only major dislike is that it can be cumbersome to move columns around, and to get everything to fit on one monitor. I dislike that you can't see link previews or embedded YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can immediately see all the notifications and messages I need that concern the theatre (questions from potential customers etc) and reply instantly.Tweetdeck helps me to keep on top of tweets that need a reply in real time.

TweetDeck review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"TweetDeck is a great interface for a complex Twitter feed"

What do you like best?

If you have a lot going on with Twitter--multiple accounts, lots of follow up, lots of scheduled posts, etc., TweetDeck makes it a lot easier to keep on top of. It works really well to simplify things and lets you see everything pretty easily on one screen.

What do you dislike?

The only way to improve TweetDeck, for me, would be to make it work for a bunch of social media services at the same time--not just Twitter. That said, for what it is, it's nearly perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that anybody with a complicated Twitter feed and trouble managing it give TweetDeck a go, both on mobile and online.

The issue is the management of a complex social media stream, where it's important not to miss anything, and to have things well scheduled. TweetDeck makes these things easy.

TweetDeck review by Vincenzo A.
Vincenzo A.

"TweetDeck helps you managing your Twitter "

What do you like best?

TweetDeck helps you to managing your account in the best way. The interface is well organized and organic. From the same view you can monitor notifications, messages but also activityes and tweets from selected accounts and ashtags. You can also schedule your posts to respect your editorial calendar. Also the view can be totally customizable, having under control the aspect that you care more from your twitter.

What do you dislike?

There are minor issues that, even if minor, can affect your experience on the platform. Even if TweetDeck shows your twitter in real time sometimes you have to refresh the window manually to see the latest updates. Also the scrolling thing need a revision, somethimes when you scroll to the side to see other columns of datas there is the chance to go back to the previous page unintentionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck is simple to use and have all the tools you need to manage your Twitter account in the best way possible. Also it's free, so it worth a try.

Thanks to TweetDeck I can control all the aspect of my business account in the less time possible, since I've anything under control in just one window. in this way I can reach my audience easily, showing them my works and production process. Also the fact that I can schedule tweets is something that I really find helpfull, especially when I have a programmed social media calendar.

TweetDeck review by Norina M.
Norina M.

"TweetDeck is our first choice, for us and for our clients."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our first choice for our business and for our clients. First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things. The platform is flexible and very clever, so you can easily manage lists of followers and followed, private messages, user feeds, filters and analitycs about the performance of the profiles. It also allows you to schedule tweets, a great feat if you plan your social calendar.

What do you dislike?

I did not found everything so bad to deserve a shoutout. In our experience everything is smooth and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally use TweetDeck since several years now, and I never experienced a better platform to manage a Twitter account. You can trust them since it's an official app certified from Twitter itself.

I use TweetDeck for our business account, but I also use TweetDeck when we have to manage our clients accounts. The fact that it's free helps us a lot to give a cut to the clients costs, dedicating the budget to other important sections of the campaign. Also I find useful and time saving the fact that I can mark the tweets as "read". An important feat when you manage more than 10 Twitter acoounts.

TweetDeck review by Mary S.
Mary S.

"A featured layout for Twitter"

What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can give some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest.

Tweetdeck helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc.

TweetDeck review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Easy to Use and Powerful"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of tweetdeck is that it's dead simple and easy to not only use multiple accounts without logging in and out, but also to schedule tweets in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app isn't available on many platforms natively. I'd really love if there was a version available for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth checking out since it's totally free. And make sure you set up a few different columns to keep tabs on different hashtags and the like. A must is to add a column for your scheduled tweets so you can easily keep track of what's in the hopper.

We use tweetdeck to manage all our tweeting. We have multiple people on our tweetdeck team, and we can all have access to our accounts. It's great in that we don't have to share the password with everyone on the team either, just add them to our team and they log in via their personal account.

TweetDeck review by Alejandro A.
Alejandro A.

"Great way to read news / blogs"

What do you like best?

What I do like most about TweetDeck is how I can have many feed columns and each of them with totally different information. For instance, my feed can be in one column, next to that one I can have direct messages, next to that one a list of users, next to that... you get the point.

This is really convenient since I don't need to click different links to see the same data. This is why I prefer TweetDeck so much rather than seeing the same information on Twitter.com

Other features that I really like is scheduling tweets and notifications while you are doing other things. Notifications are the best! You can set up notifications to only appear for specific things.

What do you dislike?

Having many many columns can get sometimes overwhelming. It can be hard to read all columns all the time. However, if you keep it really organized, you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in. It's really customizable and the fact that you can read many things at once, it does make it really convenient. You won't regret it. Plus is free!

The main problem that I solved using TweetDeck is time and efficiency doing my work. I get alert notifications on my Mac for certain things.

Also, instead of going to each blog or website, I can get informed really fast of everything just by reading my feed and list of users on TweetDeck.

TweetDeck review by Rima S.
Rima S.

"A smarter way to mamange your twitter account"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck really helps when it comes to managing multiple Twitter accounts. . I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window: Tweetdeck allows me to quickly toggle between accounts.You can adjust what you see in each column and stay current without spending all of the time to scrolling through everything.

What do you dislike?

It does have performance issues from time to time. It is limited to Twitter, so this won't include key searches from your other platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweetdeck is a wellknown tweeter management software. Definitely try it out if you're looking for an easy way to manage multiple Twitter accounts.

TweetDeck's primary benefit for me has been for researching and tracking searches and hashtags. It offers a great tool for research and following discussions on an ongoing basis.

TweetDeck review by Sonali Y.
Sonali Y.

"Perfect Twitter Management Client ..."

What do you like best?

I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window. The column display allows for easy viewing, and clearly breaks down messages, notifications, and activity. I also like how you can schedule tweets for as far out as you want.

What do you dislike?

Gif or emoji can't be inserted here in the tweets. There are only "light" and "dark" themes. here are no reporting options , poor intergation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're easily able to monitor mulitiple accounts, as well as search terms. Being able to share things in multiple places is a big bonus.

If you want a great tool to have instantaneous access to news, business information, promotional updates etc, there is no better tool that I've encountered than Tweetdeck.TweetDeck is a free tool that helps me stay on top of what's happening on Twitter.

TweetDeck review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"TweetDeck Gets the Most out of Twitter"

What do you like best?

The best thing about TweetDeck is having your customizable display, based on how many accounts you're running, what information you want to see, and what tweets are most important to you. You get to set what you see, and it's practically impossible to miss a tweet with the wide range of feeds and displays. It is simply the best tool for viewing tweets.

What do you dislike?

I would like the addition of filtering tweets that only include media. Currently you can only filter by location, person, or number of engagements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with your setup, and move around columns and filters until you see exactly the tweets you want to see.

TweetDeck enables me to collate information from viewers and spotters across the region to get an accurate display of what is occurring on the ground. It

TweetDeck review by Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.

"Tweetdeck is a great resource if you really care about Twitter"

What do you like best?

I love being able to put together a list of everyone who we want to see info from and then see what everyone who is in the list is tweeting about. It's also useful for following a particular event or keeping an eye on a trending hashtag. I have also used it to be able to respond to people tweeting about a certain topic. It's also a great way to make sure you don't miss tweets from your own people.

What do you dislike?

When you're trying to follow a trending subject it can begin to get confusing because the feed will move very quickly and be hard to read. That is more due to the nature of how the platform (Twitter) works than how Tweetdeck works so it would probably be hard to change this. As Twitter has become somewhat less relevant, that has made Tweetdeck a less useful tool since it's geared solely towards using Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a heavy Twitter user, Tweetdeck is a no-brainer. It really helps to organize accounts, hashtags, etc.

The main benefit to us is making sure that we don't miss certain industry news. Tweetdesk also makes it easy to keep an eye on a topic that is trending and get a really solid overview of what is trending. It's great for scheduling tweets if you don't want to pay for a more expensive scheduling tool. It works great for that. I like to schedule directly whenever possible.

TweetDeck review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Best Twitter client ever for multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

I have tried other clients before Tweetdeck and have stuck with them from their Adobe Air days. Tweetdeck is undoubtedly the premier client you use, especially if you manage multiple accounts like I do. I have a personal Twitter and the Twitter for the website. You can schedule tweets, private message, curate, organize and pretty much anything that other clients that you have to pay for.

Why pay these clients when Tweetdeck has it all, free of charge? And all you need is your favorite browser, although Chrome support is more robust than the other browsers.

What do you dislike?

I have to be honest, since they ditched their native client, which ran on Adobe Air and that proved to be a memory hog after Windows 7, there is NOTHING I dislike about Tweetdeck. It is perfect as perfect gets when it comes to Twitter social media engagement and management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a robust client with features that you may end up paying for, this is it. It can schedule, manage, curate, search, private message, juggle multiple accounts, bring in your team to help manage without giving the master keys and much more. And all you need is your favorite browser to do it.

Tweetdeck allows me to be able to scan through tweets coming to my feed and Musiqtone's feed in real time, but does so in a way that is not visually distracting. The schedule feature is incredible, something Twitter's own native site and client cannot do.

TweetDeck review by Tessa D.
Tessa D.

"The best way to multi-task"

What do you like best?

I can't imagine a better way, as a journalist, to use Twitter during a big news story than TweetDeck. For my job, TweetDeck makes it easy to follow and engage with my colleagues, my audience and my sources, all in one place. Most recently, while covering Hurricane Irma, I could organize my view of Twitter for my personal account and my brand account, and keep tabs on everything going on and pushing content out at the right time to the right audience. None of my Irma social media would have been possible without this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to search within the columns, but it's nothing that can't be handled with a little bit of scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get used to the constantly updating pace, you'll find that TweetDeck is an easy-to-use and highly customizable tool. You'll love it.

Because I often work from a personal account and a company/newspaper account, TweetDeck allows me to manage both on one screen. It's clearly labeled, and reduces the need to toggle back and forth between accounts. It is a huge time-saver.

TweetDeck review by Gianfranco C.
Gianfranco C.

"No doubt: the best dashboard to manage multiple Twitter account"

What do you like best?

I've been using TweetDeck for about 4 years now: it offers very easy setup and settings to, it's extremely fast in giving results on all your columns and streams, and also, it's free to use! (offered in Freeware Licence).

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it had a good potential also for adding extra features (cross-posting in another social media, RSS integration, or 3rd party apps accepted for instance)- but being acquired by Twitter Inc, I guess it all stopped in those directions. Therefore, it's limited as there's no support for any other social network or if you expect a 'full service' social media management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to try out TweetDeck if you focus heavily on Twitter Marketing campaigns and that's where all your niche-market is focused. It is free to use (and always it will be..) this is for sure a Pro, however, the limit that it only works with Twitter can be quite considered a Con.

It helps in saving lots of time when you manage several different Twitter Brands accounts or you want to monitor different hashtags, trends or competitors at the same time in just 1 busy dashboard.

TweetDeck review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"Poor Integration, Yet Savvy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact Twitter allows for outside products to use the Twitter functionality, which is good here, a separate program other than Twitter itself. The fact that you can see your feed, your notifications and private messages in one place is a blessing. The layout seems easy to understand and comprehensible.

What do you dislike?

Hard to Navigate at times. Too many features without resources for help. As someone on the autism spectrum, and someone who has used computers since theiy were three in 1985, I honestly feel as though the messages move too fast. If there was a way to slow down the feeds and the notification statuses, I would be more happy. However, It should be noted that there are too many options for columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn more about the functionality of the product in order to gain ease of use for yourself.

Fast postings for Twitter updates. Keep informed on breaking news. Being able to see who does what on Twitter at any given time, such as the Activity column. If TweetDeck to me was to improve, I would benefit more from suggestions of who to follow at any given time. Being able to choose options at any given time is a blessing, and being able to interact with anyone does help my condition and helps me helps others in a situation where advising others of problems that need solving does go a long way.

TweetDeck review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Easy to use, all the essentials, free!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling posts and multiple account access - also keyword and hashtag feeds. Also, there are no ads in it, unlike when you use native Twitter.

What do you dislike?

It's missing a bit of functionality that Twitter.com has, for example being able to paste an image into a tweet from your clipboard, and "un-click" a retweet. Since they're the same owners now, I'm surprised these kinds of elegant UI features haven't been implemented yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This only works as well as it does for Twitter alone. Having only used one similar product (HootSuite) for management, I'm amazed at the comparative feature set given that it's available for free. It's also web-based so you can use it across different computers, linked to your main Twitter login.

Being able to monitor activity on many Twitter accounts simultaneously to monitor engagement, trends, direct messages and user lists all from one screen saves countless hours.

TweetDeck review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Das beste Tool für Twitter überhaupt"

What do you like best?

Mit der kostenlosen Web-Anwendung TweetDeck von Twitter weiß man immer, was bei Twitter gerade passiert. Mit seinem Twitter-Account kann man sich ganz einfach einloggen.Im Tweet-Feld kann man einfach lostippen oder Inhalte einfügen. Das können zum Beispiel Links oder vorformulierte Texte vom Redaktionsplan sein. Zusätzlich lassen sich zu einem Tweet bis zu vier Bilder hochladen. Die Zeichenbegrenzung( 140 Zeichen pro Tweet lassen sich über Tweetdeck leicht anzeigen. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass sich die Tweets schedulen lassen.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe mal gelesen, dass Twitter Tweetdeck kostenpflichtig machen möchte. Für diesen Dienst wäre ich bereit, eine monatliche Gebühr zu bezahlen, denn ich finde es wirklich verwunderlich, dass Tweetdeck bislang immer noch kostenlos ist. Andererseits existieren Gerüchte, dass Tweetdeck ganz eingestellt werden soll. Das finde ich sehr schade, denn so weiß man nie, ob an den Gerüchten eventuell etwas Wahres dran ist und man früher oder später auf diesen tollen Dienst verzichten muss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweetdeck ist das Must-Have-Tool für Twitter überhaupt. Ich nutze das Tool schon seit Jahren und bin mehr als zufrieden damit. Etwas Besseres, bzw. Vergleichbares habe ich bislang nicht entdecken können. Die Funktionen, die Tweetdeck bietet, gibt es zwar auch bei Hootsuite und Buffer, dennoch möchte ich auf Tweetdeck nicht mehr verzichten.

Ich plane hiermit meine Tweets, habe die Aktualitäten jederzeit im Überblick und kann auf Mentions recht zeitnah reagieren. Zudem kann ich schnell auf private Nachrichten reagieren und habe meine Hashtags im Überblick.

TweetDeck review by Leah J.
Leah J.

"Customized layout for Twitter"

What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. Customizable interface allows for selecting and organizing twitter feeds however one desires. I like being able to schedule tweets / posts, and the desktop/mobile cross-platform functionality.

What do you dislike?

Tweetdeck occasionally crashes. Otherwise, I have no complaints about its layout or functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for managing multiple twitter accounts across multiple users.

It helps stay on top of social media conversations, trends, and allows the aggregation of followed accounts and lists, conveniently displayed in parallel with one another. It's intuitive to use, and is the most powerful desktop client for scheduling tweets and organizing social media streams. The benefit has been a fully customized twitter experience, readily accessed through a client. Additionally it allows posts to be scheduled, rather than deployed piecemeal.

TweetDeck review by Lucía F.
Lucía F.

"TweetDeck, tus cuentas de twitter en una sola pantalla."

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta aplicación es que puedes manejar varias cuentas de twitter desde una misma pantalla. Si tu empresa tiene mas de una cuenta de twitter (en varios idiomas) mas la tuya personal de la empresa, puedes monitorizar todas desde una misma pantalla y esa es la mejor de sus características. TweetDeck es una aplicación donde puedes optimizar la difusión de tus contenidos. Al poseer varias cuentas tweetDeck te da la posibilidad de segmentar tu público o clientes y publicar en cada cuenta lo que mas le interesa a tus followers. Programar tweets para que sean publicados a la hora y el día que quieres es una función que tiene tweetdeck y que te ahorra mucho tiempo, ya que podras "olvidarte" de twitter por momentos durante tu jornada laboral y cuando no estes dentro de la oficina.

What do you dislike?

Es una aplicación bastante simple, eso en principio puede resultar atractivo pero sus funciones son limitadas ya que por ejemplo no hay gestión de equipo ni publicaciónes programadas en masa. El soporte técnico es débil y deja mucho que desear ya que no hay chat/email para resolver tus dudas, unicamente sección de "preguntas frecuentes".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu empresa tiene más de una cuenta en twitter y quieres mantenerlas todas actualizadas, te recomiendo usar esta herramienta.

Esta "pantalla de control" te permite ahorrar mucho tiempo a la hora de gestionar la red social twitter y gracias a ella puedes mantener todas las cuentas de la empresa actualizadas.

TweetDeck review by Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

"TweetDeck, control total de Twitter."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck tiene muchas cosas positivas y que te atraen para su uso, la primera de todas es la de poder tener el control de toda tu cuenta en twitter en una sola pagina, con esta aplicación es practicamente imposible que se te escape algo como las menciones a tu empresa o noticias sobre temas relacionados con el sector de la empresa con la que trabajas. Su interfaz y manejo es muy fácil e intuitiva, si sabes manejar twitter no tendras ningún problema en manejar tweetdeck. Poder utilizarla en dispositivos moviles, tanto en móviles Android como en Iphone también es una ventaja, ya que esta aplicación consume muchos menos datos que twitter. Es gratuita y puedes gestionar muchas cuentas a diferencia de otras aplicaciones.Y por último, el poder programar tus tweets para mantener tu red social activa durante momentos de trabajo intensos en los que no dispones tanto tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Quizás si utilizas un numero elevado de columnas, estas empeizana perderse y es posible que te pierdas información que deseabas tener mas o menos controlada. Algún fallo de seguridad ha tenido tweetDeck, así que creo que es un tema a mejorar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para llevar un mejor control de tus redes sociales TweetDeck es la herramienta necesaria.

Poder controlar twitter de una manera mas ordenada y empleando menos tiempo es uno de los mayores beneficios obtenidos con tweetDeck. Tambíen la posibilidad de crear equipos te da la posibilidad de que mas personas puedan controlar la aplicación dentro de la empresa.

TweetDeck review by Victor Hugo L.
Victor Hugo L.

"Great tool to manage Twitter accounts"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck allows me to track the mentions, visualize direct messages and respond efficiently. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It also provides the great function of programming your tweets for better planning of marketing campaigns on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

It has happened that sometimes some of the programmed publications fail and are not published at the required time, has happened in a few opportunities but that is very important, especially when you have campaigns that must meet a specific schedule. Although this is not serious and has been solved in a simple way

Recommendations to others considering the product

My suggestion goes beyond using TweetDeck, I invite you to explore the options in the column headers, play with the filters, where you have many configurable options to satisfy your requirements, you can limit your searches to specific users and even by keywords , Which is ideal for listening to your tribe on a particular subject. This is ideal for determining the effectiveness of response in the users to our publications. Try this platform, it's excellent, you will not regret it. It's also free!

Provide support to users and create marketing campaigns thanks to the possibility of scheduling the publications; All from a single application. But best of all is the management of the Lists, to be able to add columns with the most important lists and to see in real time what is happening, by filtering with the hashtags or labels.

TweetDeck review by User

"TweetDeck para estar en contacto con tus clientes."

What do you like best?

Su principal ventaja es que trabaja con columnas. En cada una de ellas encontraremos la información del Timeline general, de nuestros Replies y de los Mensajes Directos que hayamos recibido. Pero también podremos configurar columnas con listas, búsquedas, Trend Topics, o los buzones de otras cuentas de Twitter. También podemos mandar mensajes a Facebook, así como leer los mensajes y notificaciones que recibamos en dicha cuenta. Así como con nuestras cuentas de Linkedin. TweetDeck es una herramienta muy util para estar conectado con todas tus redes sociales e informar y estar informado al instante. Lo mejor de todo es que no tienes que pagar para usar el programa ya que es totalmente gratuito.

What do you dislike?

No destacaría nada negativo o que no me guste del todo, pero por destacar algo destacaría que las características y funciones son muy básicas, no ofrece analítica y carece de programación en masa,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mas positivo de TweetDeck es que puedes puedes monitorizar conversaciones, usuarios o palabras clave, interactuar con nuevos clientes potenciales y publicar directamente desde la plataforma TweetDeck en múltiples cuentas de Twitter simultáneamente.

Está disponible en todos los dispositivos. Tiene app para ordenadores, para móviles (iOS y Android), y una app de Google Chrome. Las tres se sincronizan unas con otras perfectamente, por lo que será muy fácil publicar en Twitter donde quiera que te encuentres. Si tienes múltiples cuentas de Twitter, puedes elegir desde qué perfiles publicar y programar publicaciones automáticas según creas conveniente especialmente en días donde no te encuentres en la oficina o no estes disponible en ese momento.

TweetDeck review by Administrator

"Helpful management of multiple streams"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck allows you to set up multiple search columns which you can move through quickly to see where your organization is mentioned, which relevant topics are busy, etc. without getting too bogged down. It also makes DM's quite easy to manage as they are right there, not in a separate screen, so they do not get missed.

What do you dislike?

Tweetdeck's columns can sometimes be overwhelming. It would be neat to be able to minimize non-active ones or make it easier to move their position (right now you have to manually click each time you want to move it one position to the right or left. Very inconvenient).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free compared to other platforms which is great.

Tweetdeck significantly decreases the time that needs to be spent monitoring Twitter accounts while allowing for more engagement and a "busier" presence. It probably decreased the time our staff had to attend to Twitter by about half.

TweetDeck review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"TweetDeck - good but could be better"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in scheduling and managing tweets for multiple client accounts, interface is easy to use and understand, platform is stable - a BIG plus in my book.

What do you dislike?

We're managing client accounts across multiple channels, so it would be nice if TweetDeck still had functionality for other platforms (particularly Facebook and LInkedIn). It would also be great if we had the ability to create and manage Moments, and tag tweets as part of a dedicated campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck is easy to use and for those folks on a budget, you can't beat free. But, I'd recommend checking out other options, as well - for example, Hootsuite.

With multiple clients leveraging an aggressive Twitter program, automation has become a must. The ability to schedule and manage multiple tweets for multiple clients has definitely given us a productivity and efficiency boost. Unlike some of the other platforms we're working with, Tweetdeck has remained fairly stable and reliable, as well.

TweetDeck review by Alison S.
Alison S.

"Make Your Life Easier - Get TweetDeck"

What do you like best?

It's a one stop shop for Twitter. No need to publish on the regular Twitter platform, go to tweetdeck where you can actually "listen" to what people are saying about your brand. Follow hashtags, words, sayings, replies, messages, etc. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. We have a lot of events and my life would be so much easier if I could schedule multiple images at ones vs. only using one or posting live. It's also not mobile friendly which makes scheduling on the road pretty difficult. Bring us an app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time with other tools. This is all you need for Twitter. Facebook has a scheduler, so why take a risk of using something else where it may not schedule?

Our audience is important to us. Without them, we would have no reason to be on social! We're able to listen to what they like, don't like, want and how we can bring them in even more to actually make conversions.

TweetDeck review by Brandon A.
Brandon A.

"Making Sense of Twitter's Noise"

What do you like best?

I love being able to monitor everything on twitter in one place. I set up lists of accounts I want to follow, as well as the accounts I'm managing. It's awesome to see everything in one place, in real-time!

What do you dislike?

My only major dislike is that it can be cumbersome to move columns around, and to get everything to fit on one monitor. Also, it's kind of a bummer that it's only Twitter. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would seriously give this product a look as you are starting out as a social media manager. It's free, has great use as a way to monitor multiple accounts, and helps to engage in real-time. The only downside is that it's limited to Twitter.

It allows me to always keep an eye on our twitter accounts, our competitors, and even specific hashtags, in one place, for free.

TweetDeck review by Princess J.
Princess J.

"excellent program to manage tweets."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is a very good application to see Twitter in our own way, both in design and in columns. It is also a tool that in recent years has been improving a lot, it offers a great tool for the investigation and the follow-up of the discussions continuously. I love the column view and how you can see a lot of information and sources at the same time without clicking, i just have to spend a day and organize the tweets for a month and the possibility of synchronizing several accounts that can publish the same tweet. It's an easier way to organize tweets and also keep track of scheduled ones.

What do you dislike?

Instead of having different tabs for accounts, you have all your accounts displayed on one, unnecessarily long page. This makes it easy to accidentally tweet something in the wrong Twitter account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent to manage several twitter accounts, and it is also free to commend it.

It is good that it is free and that several users can tweet or manage an account from their Tweetdeck. I also appreciate that I can configure columns to monitor keywords and hashtags, so I can control the online reputation of my accounts.

TweetDeck review by Devyn D.
Devyn D.

"TweetDeck Makes My Job Easier"

What do you like best?

I love that you can track hashtags, schedule tweets, and monitor your feed in one place. I like that I can reach a wider audience by tracking hashtags that related to my company.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could add multiple photos to tweets like I can on Twitter proper. I dislike that you can't see link previews or embedded YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time at the beginning to set up your columns the way you like them. It pays off to have it all ready to go.

I mostly use TweetDeck to help me with my time by scheduling tweets. It's helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. It also helps me reach a wider audience by allowing me to track trending hashtags and related hashtags.

TweetDeck review by Cathy M.
Cathy M.

"TweetDeck Is an Invaluable Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and use was remarkable and effective.

What do you dislike?

Blocking photos is difficult, I also think that there should be a setting for advising Twitter/TweetDeck about pornography and a way to screen for these types of posts, similar to the safety mode on YouTube.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to use the Customization feature for each column. It only takes are few minutes and it is well worth your time. I also recommend that anything you are promoting has links in the post.

We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc. The second is to find the newest news for writing quick breaking news stories, we also teach our journalism students to use TweetDeck to find sources for their stories.

TweetDeck review by Sylvia k.
Sylvia k.

"great tool to manage accounts on twitter."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is a very easy to use application, you can choose to receive notifications on your desktop when someone sends you a message or mentions it in a Tweet. I can respond quickly and easily to tweets and followers. I love that there is an option to schedule tweets instead of writing them in another calendar tool and remembering them. The search engine is highly intuitive and saves every hashtag or searched name. I especially like the search engine because it keeps every hashtag or searched name, i love that the team behind this application always update the application with the latest trends.

What do you dislike?

is not friendly for mobile devices, which makes programming on the road quite difficult, it would also be great if we had the ability to create and manage Moments, and tag tweets as part of a dedicated campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that I can use lists to keep track of important tweets by topic and get updates on a whole screen.

This tool is helpful for every kind of business, especially for those who need to keep track of social media activities, it’s free app and it allows you to keep multiple accounts at the same time. We are using it for social media monitoring.

TweetDeck review by Katerina N.
Katerina N.

"The only way to take a quick view of what realy interests you"

What do you like best?

Its big screan with the feeds I am interested in help me monitor what's going on in my beat.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say I dislike something. It is quick, easy, free, for specific uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest. Reply immediately in messages and notifications.

I can immediately see all the notifications and messages I need that concern the theatre (questions from potential customers etc) and reply instantly! I can also check on other theatres accounts or actors accounts for market news and I can also check our actors' accounts.

TweetDeck review by Krista L.
Krista L.

"Great way to track twitter activities in real time - from mentions to hashtags to notifications."

What do you like best?

The ability to track responses, specific hashtags, and mentions all in one place. It's really helpful to have the ability to build multiple hashtag searches for campaigns and/or user generated content.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the column format of the dashboard. I'd prefer another way to organize the information -- maybe all hashtag searches collected in one tab of the dashboard, all mentions in another, all notifications in a third.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're monitoring social in real time, this is great if you turn the notifications on -- you can then just have it running in the background and let the notifications do their job.

Tweetdeck helps me to keep on top of tweets that need a reply in real time. I just turn on notifications, and keep Tweetdeck running in my browser in the background of my work.

TweetDeck review by Vincent C.
Vincent C.

"Excellent tool to have a complete view of what's happening"

What do you like best?

I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window: that's really fast to have a complete overview of what's happening in real time on subjects I want to follow on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I can see 2 little things that are missing for me actually:

- I would like to be able to resize columns as I want to fit more columns on my window,

- It should be also cool to be able to manage multiple "workspaces" with different columns configuration.

TweetDeck really helped me to manage my communication, see who is talking about myself or my company and what they are sharing the most. It's also cool to keep an eye on side subjects with multiple columns.

TweetDeck review by Mohamed F.
Mohamed F.

"Good Tweet organizer"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck has features to see all my active tweets, messages, notifications and other suggestions in one window. This makes it very easier when am working on, rather than separate redirected pages. The updates are also automated without me requiring to refresh page. The best part is having scheduled tweet, where I can set up my tweets times ahead. It saves me from the hassle of daily updates

What do you dislike?

There is not anything specifically to be mentioned as disliked. But when scheduling picture tweets, there are various problems encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitly consider using tweedeck if you are thinking of an app that can help you save time and make it way more interactive with your followers.

It is an interactive platform to engage all my followers, I am ale to maintain multiple accounts on tweetdeck. the same tweets can be posted through various accounts, which is a remarkable feature.

TweetDeck review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"TweetDeck is Just Helpful Enough"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck really helps when it comes to managing multiple Twitter accounts. The column display allows for easy viewing, and clearly breaks down messages, notifications, and activity from those you follow. Also allows for easy customization of columns to include things like mentions and likes.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Tweetdeck is prone to lagging and crashes which can quickly become frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're managing multiple accounts TweetDeck really saves time and is very easy to use. The only real issue are the lags or crashes you may face when using. I think the pros outweigh the cons with TweetDeck though.

TweetDeck provides the simplest solution when struggling to manage multiple Twitter accounts. Tweetdeck allows you to quickly toggle between accounts.

TweetDeck review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Way better no-cost scheduling tools out there"

What do you like best?

While I really don't like TweetDeck much at all, I guess the ease of writing a new tweet is handy since that's about all you can do with this app.Pretty clean layout I suppose.

What do you dislike?

EVERYTHING! It's not user-friendly and definitely does not have an intuitive design, nor does it really function anything like twitter so you cant' really even transfer your skill set from that to this software. Functionality is very limited, scheduling process way too time-consuming and complicated. It took me, an advanced social media manager and highly functional computer user, probably 10 mins to figure out how to add my business account to the stupid app and then I still had to play with it to find out how to display the business profile and activity and not my personal twitter stuff. I just can't see how this is considered a good product by twitter developers. I also don't see any usable analytics data. It shows you mentions and likes but in an individual way that is hard to quantify without doing more data input. That's not the point of social tools. They're supposed to simplify and enhance, not make things more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend you check out the free version of HootSuite before bothering with TweetDeck. HootSuite is just much simpler to use (although neither are really apparent at first, let's be honest) and has way more functionality between being able to schedule Insta, Facebook and Twitter posts. I just wouldn't even bother with tweetdeck. They were already using it when I came here and are not quite on-board with swtiching to HootSuite yet because they don't want to learn new programs, but believe me, you'll be much happier in the long run just avoiding this completely.

We use TweetDeck to schedule out our posts a few days ahead at a time. I haven't realized any benefit from using it besides the ability to release pre-written content at a specified time without the need to monitor or worry.

TweetDeck review by Renee B.
Renee B.

"Great platform to increase your Twitter presence"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to follow specific hashtags by starting new columns. The interface is intuitive and easy to read. I know there are paid-subscription platforms that can do fancier things, but I don't know of another free platform that can do what Tweetdeck does.

What do you dislike?

If you are a heavy Twitter user (which I am not), it might have some drawbacks. But for the casual business account it works just fine.

I can follow specific hashtags that are relevant to my organization so that we can grow our Twitter presence through retweeting, following, and engaging with other organizations working on the same issues.

TweetDeck review by Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

"A simple tool"

What do you like best?

I like Tweetdeck because it allows me to follow several trends or hashtags at the same time in the same window as well as allowing me to pre-tweet and schedule my tweets.

What do you dislike?

The scroll bar on the bottom can sometimes get lost and having to manually refresh for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not lose your columns once you close, so if you no longer want to follow something be sure to close it ahead of time. You have to play with Tweetdeck for a little while before you can really use it.

I am able to communicate and share info with stakeholders ahead of time.

TweetDeck review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Instantaneous Info Organized As I Please"

What do you like best?

Pure and simple, Tweetdeck allows me to set up simultaneous, curated newsfeeds. I can follow specific users, specific hashtags, and customize various attributes to display, in parallel columns, exactly what I want to see at any given moment. It's easy to tweak and reorganize and, in my experience, there aren't many bugs.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, especially when I was first using the software, I would end up with duplicate newsfeeds, cluttering up the application. But the learning curve isn't steep and those minor issues are easy and intuitive to fix anyway!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a great tool to have instantaneous access to news, business info, philosophy, advice, entertainment, etc, there is no better tool that I've encountered than Tweetdeck. What I love -- and, granted, people who are more distractible may not consider this a positive! -- is that I can blend work and entertainment and news in one place.

Access to information. I'm able to see what others in my industry are doing, I'm able to monitor my own Twitter feed, and I'm able to instantaneously seek and sort any accessory information that I may want/need/benefit from!

TweetDeck review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"My Favorite Free Tool"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck has been a mainstay of my professional social media experience from just about day one (back in 2009) and it's is the very best free tool I've used. It keeps all of my search terms (names of my employers, key search terms, etc.) in one place so I can dip in and see what's happening at a glance. I love the sound settings, too. I have it set up to chirp whenever my employer's name or handle is mentioned so I can immediately check it and see if/how I need to respond.

What do you dislike?

My one complaint is that it doesn't always keep up with the latest and greatest Twitter features. Videos/GIFs don't always play in-stream and sometimes quoted tweets show up as "not available."

Social listening is time-intensive and no one I've ever met really has that time. TweetDeck is a free tool that helps me stay on top of what's happening on Twitter. Even when I've had access to other paid tools, I've always used TweetDeck to satisfy my need for real-time feeds.

TweetDeck review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Good for Managing a Few Accounts and for Monitoring "

What do you like best?

I like TweetDeck for managing just one or two Twitter accounts in which I'm tracking a variety of hashtags or searches. It offers a great tool for research and following discussions on an ongoing basis. I love the column view and how you can see a lot of information and feeds at one time without clicking around. It's also helpful that it's available for desktop and mobile, so I can track my accounts and views on the run. It makes it easy to engage in the most relevant conversations for my topic and audience in a meaningful way.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling tool in TweetDeck can be super buggy, so it you can't rely on it to work every time you want to prep and schedule posts. It definitely drains battery life on my computer and takes up a good bit of processing since it pushes feed updates constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing a single account with a lot of topics to follow, or if you want to focus on really monitoring and engaging with your audience. If Twitter is a key platform, this is a great tool for the individual user with one or a few accounts to manage.

TweetDeck's primary benefit for me has been for researching and tracking searches and hashtags. These are often surrounding event hashtags or key topics for my audience. It's helpful to see themes, messaging and influencers emerge and to participate in a range of relevant Twitter conversations at one time.

TweetDeck review by Krystal V.
Krystal V.

"Best Twitter manager ever"

What do you like best?

I run 4+ accounts (including my personal) and Tweetdeck makes it easy to tweet and retweet from each account seamlessly. The ability to schedule posts ahead of time is super helpful. I love that I can use lists to keep track of important tweets by topic and get an entire screen's worth of updates.

What do you dislike?

I wish Tweetdeck had the gif search integration that Twitter.com has and I wish I could schedule a tweet to repeat up to 2 or 3 times beyond the initial tweet with one click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the lists to follow important people you want to connect with by topic or hashtag.

I'm able to seamlessly manage multiple Twitter accounts with one log-in. I can send a single message from multiple accounts and I can retweet from any of the accounts I manage quickly. It saves me time and energy and I never have to worry if I'm in the right account before I tweet or retweet something. Keeping track of multiple lists at once also allows me to increase engagement.

TweetDeck review by Manal I.
Manal I.

"Organise all your tweets"

What do you like best?

One window where I can view all my home feed, activity, notifications, and messages. Twitter is way much easier to be handled, using tweetdeck. The schedule tweets feature is one of the best part of tweetdeck, where I can save time. I only have to spend a day and organise tweets for a month, and the ability to sync multiple accounts which can post the same tweet. It is an easier way to organise tweets and keep a track of the scheduled ones too. Able to attach images is one unique feature. The 'Search tips' is like a discovery where I get to learn new trends.

What do you dislike?

It is a very well developed platform and there is ot anything that I specifically dislike.

I am able to manage my personal twitter handle and the official twitter accounts, with less hassle and it is the best time saving application.

TweetDeck review by Rob F.
Rob F.

"TweetDeck is the Motherboard of Twitter"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is truly the motherboard for twitter. You can watch a variety of activities on one deck. For example if you want to watch who is mentioning you and the latest tweets that are trending, you can do that on one deck. The benefits of TweetDeck is the ability to see a lot of information at the same time. It is also nice that it is native to twitter so everything syncs easily.

What do you dislike?

The issue with TweetDeck is really the overabundance of information all at one time. For me, this is really unnecessary. The overexposure of information can be just as frustrating as not having enough information. There are a lot of things you can do with TweetDeck, but I am not certain that it is unique or a must-have type of application. I use it sparingly and even then for a specific reason.

The business solution from TweetDeck is really for those that are living in the world of social media. If you need to know what is going on every minute of every day on a specific topic then I would imagine that TweetDeck would be rather useful to you. This would be a great tool to research certain data and get a pulse on peoples opinions via twitter.

User in Broadcast Media

"Handy tool to schedule Twitter posts"

What do you like best?

I can schedule tweets far in advance with some flexibility to add multimedia content.

What do you dislike?

I cannot schedule video posts at the moment, which is a bummer because my organization regularly posts video contents throughout the day. The interface has little hierarchy, which makes it hard on the eyes. Also, the tabs can get really cluttered with unimportant contents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It certainly helps with scheduling your tweets if you work at an organization. For personal use, I would prefer not to use it because of the lacking interface at the moment.

I am using it to schedule tweets for my organization. With video tweets, I simply tweet it out at once. It matches most functions that Facebook publishing tools have, which makes my job of managing posts easier across social media platforms.

TweetDeck review by User

"A useful Twitter platform with many options and a few minor performance issues"

What do you like best?

The live-updating timelines is by far the most convenient feature of Tweetdeck. You can also see multiple columns, which could show notifications, direct messages, and lists among other things, on the same screen. The ability to schedule tweets is also very useful.

You can also manage multiple accounts if you'd like.

What do you dislike?

It does have performance issues from time to time. So, it can be laggy especially when used within Chrome instead of a standalone app. The keyboard shortcuts also take some time to learn, but with modern multi-touch touchpads, shortcuts are not needed as much.

It can be a bit cumbersome to have so many columns open, but they are easy to add or remove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It might seem wonky or too much at first, but it will streamline your Twitter experience for business. You can collaborate, schedule, and organize in real-time and on multiple accounts within the same platform.

I use Twitter for marketing and promoting new products, sales, etc. I use TweetDeck to schedule tweets. If I have good ideas or pictures to tweet out, I can easily prepare the tweets and send them whenever I need to. This flexibility is necessary.

I can also invite colleagues and employees to tweet on behalf of the company account without sharing the password with them.

TweetDeck review by Robin D.
Robin D.

"Tweetdeck is Great for Mulitple Accounts or Feeds"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize multiple feeds from different groups. I also like the ability to schedule tweets in advance. You can make the layout your own as well by changing the platforms background. Watch for keywords or specific tweets by making a group that focuses on specific users or key words. There is even a column where you can solely access your direct messages in a group as well.

What do you dislike?

My only issue is that sometimes the custom feeds don't refresh as fast as your main timeline. There is the ability to force refresh the custom feed but just being aware of that. It can get to be a bit tedious when you have many groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this platform for anyone managing multiple twitter accounts. Or even just one twitter account with the ability to customize and create specific groups and timelines. The platform is also aesthetically customizable and can incorporate company logos and images. An excellent platform that also allows you to schedule tweets.

I think the best solution for handling multiple twitter accounts and multiple timelines is TweetDeck. After I realized that you can also customize and make groups on the platform as well, it was soon one of my favorite social media platforms.

TweetDeck review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Good for scheduling and managing multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

The cost! Tweetdeck is the best solution I've found for a no-cost alternative to the expensive programs that manage all of your social channels.

What do you dislike?

Mobile and iPad versions are either not there at all or very difficult to manage with the small size. Difficult to expand and see descriptions of options, sometimes you need more than the icons for directions. Also, the icons aren't always obvious as to what they mean.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost cannot be beat, and it is good for managing a few Twitter accounts. It's not a all-in-one hub though for every social media outlet you have.

I manage four Facebook accounts and two Twitter accounts. Tweetdeck makes it easier to post the same content to my different channels but change them slightly to match the intended audience.

TweetDeck review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"TweetDeck makes using Twitter easy"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck allows you to expand your Twitter view so you can see all the necessary and relevant searches to your business, saving you time and allowing you to easier spot social listening opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It is limited to Twitter, so this won't include key searches from your other platforms like Facebook and Instagram, which is a slight drawback, but for the power it holds for Twitter and it's free it is definitely worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the opportunity to be proactive and find customers you can help on social media - this doesn't need to be around the clock chore, it can be done in 30 minutes over the course of a day!

With businesses turning to social media more than ever before for advertising, TweetDeck is a free tool which will allow you to be proactive and not wait for customers to come to you-you can find them searching for keywords around your business/products & services and finding people asking for help or questions about them, use the opportunity to engage and make them aware you can offer a solution.

TweetDeck review by User in Higher Education

"Quick and easy tool for keeping up to date. "

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for staying current on all that is happening in your Twitter world. You can adjust what you see in each column and stay current without spending all of the time to scrolling through everything!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about this platform- I guess if you enjoy the challenge of scrolling and clicking all over your account then this isn't the platform for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a wonderful business tool. It only works for Twitter which can be limiting but it also makes analyzing your Twitter and staying current on all that is occurring a breeze. Especially when you have several other platforms to attend to.

I enjoy using TweetDeck to schedule tweets and to easily see when they are set for by opening up my 'Scheduled' column. This was especially beneficial when I was the Social Media coordinator for a nonprofit I worked with- it helped me to stay ahead!

TweetDeck review by Nicola B.
Nicola B.

"TweetDeck is a good platform to manage your Twitter account"

What do you like best?

I love the TweetDeck interface that allows you to organize it in multiple colums to have anything under control. You can organize columns for the feed, specific hashtags, lists or messages. You can schedule tweets and the integration with bit.ly allows you to track down your links.

What do you dislike?

I only miss one features in TweetDeck, you can't have access to real and useful stats to look for your account performance. It's a shame, a serious insight on your social media profile can be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using it, it will give you complete control over your Twitter account and you will find many features that the build in app from Twitter does not offer.

It's quick and easy to have under your total control your Twitter account thanks to Tweet Deck. I can easily check for trends and specific hashtags that I need for work.

TweetDeck review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"Great app to manage multiple accounts and follow accounts/hashtags of interest."

What do you like best?

The app is simple, yet easy to use, and works well on my Mac computer. I have multiple twitter accounts (personal, professional) and it lets me schedule tweets for any of them or follow particular discussions I am interested in.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. I will note that it could seem overwhelming, as all of the different feeds, timelines, etc. are displayed nex tot each other so you may have to scroll to the right a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, so why not give it a try? Definitely spend some time familiarizing yourself with all of the cool features, though, before diving in.

The main business benefits are being able to schedule tweets and log in to multiple accounts at once. It saves tons of time to not have to be addressing each account live.

TweetDeck review by Tabitha R. J.
Tabitha R. J.

"TweetDeck Almost as Successful as Facebook Pages Manager"

What do you like best?

I like how useful TweetDeck is, and am especially happy that Twitter bought this app and has since incorporated it into it's Twitter account. Now, you don't have to buy the TweetDeck because it's now your Twitter Analytics page. I suppose buying this app was a good investment for Twitter because it encourages people to use Twitter for more social media projects.

What do you dislike?

TweetDeck is not always as helpful as I would wish, when trying to find a way to improve my Twitter account. However, this may be because of my personal discomfort with Twitter. Facebook is my preferred social media platform because it's more viewer-friendly. I don't like how TweetDeck doesn't give many recommendations for how to improve your own performance online. Facebook Pages Manager is better at helping independent users master their social media posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck is helpful for any public relations manager. One recommendation that I would give regarding this platform is to completely research how others successfully have used this product in similar media campaigns to yours, so you won't have any difficulty using the app.

TweetDeck has helped me since I was in college, using it to help me successfully plan and execute social media campaigns on Twitter. The greatest benefit of TweetDeck is that it can be accessed on Twitter by multiple members of a social media campaign committee, and it helps the user find the best time to tweet to target audiences.

TweetDeck review by Jeffrey K.
Jeffrey K.

"Very good program but not perfect"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have my twitter feed updating in real time right on my desktop, getting a notification for each one. Overall, interface is easy to use and pretty simple!

What do you dislike?

Not everything about the interface is well designed. I like keeping the tweetdeck window very slim, only showing my feed and nothing else. However, sometimes i like to click on a username or go to a tweet from tweetdeck in my browser, and tweetdeck doesnt do this seamlessly. When I click a username, the popup that comes up is larger than the slim window i have open of just my feed-- because of this, i always have to keep my tweetdeck window expanded to larger than needed, just in case i want to click a username. Also, trying to get a tweet to show up in my brower by clicking in tweetdeck can get confusing-- i wish there was an easier way to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck should meet your needs for most of the time. It works flawlessly for everyday needs, but there are occasional times I wish it could do more easily. There are times i get frustrated trying to find a particular feature, and I wish i was able to keep the screen smaller.

Helps me keep twitter on in the background so i am notified of updates without having to constantly check. Allows me to mangage my desktop space better.

TweetDeck review by User in Computer Software

"A great tool for keeping track of your social channels"

What do you like best?

As social media manager, I used Tweetdeck on a daily basis. I use it most during big conferences where the company attends, making sure not to miss a thing.

What do you dislike?

It often feels over crowded and the likes/retweets/replies aren't as quick as using Twitter directly. It seems there's sometimes a little lag, so what I usually do is see the mention on Tweetdeck, then go to Twitter to respond directly there. There's also no GIFs integration, something which we use a lot in our company communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A clear overview of your channels without missing a single mention, all while organizing your past tweets.

With other platforms I often miss conversations about the company that were not properly tagged, however with Tweetdeck I never miss a single mention. Keeping track of online appreciations is also a breeze when creating collections.

TweetDeck review by Afraj A.
Afraj A.

"Tweeting in a busy schedule"

What do you like best?

We can have multiple twitter accounts in the same window, with all direct messages, mentions and activity also in one display.

What do you dislike?

With all the amazing features it includes and the ease of use it would be best is facebook is also inculcated in tweetdeck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best time saving social media manager. Especially if you are handling a number of client accounts, and want to keep your personal account active too.

Multiple accounts (mine and the freelancing social media accounts I handle) can be used at the same time. In fact I can tweet the same tweet from multiple accounts saving the hassle of copy paste and a better solution for time constraint.

TweetDeck review by Erika F.
Erika F.

"Necessary tool for tuning into the conversation"

What do you like best?

The ability to create different timeline dashboard for hashtags and keywords. It makes following along for events so easy. It's definitely the best way to keep track of the conversation around any topic.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints really. The design could visually be a little better, but overall it functions just how I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free and easy to use. You should definitely give it a try and see if it meets your needs.

Social listening is something the I can struggle with in my position without a robust spending budget for the expensive social media tools. TweetDeck makes social media listening easy and is easy to use if you ant to deploy tweets from their interface.

TweetDeck review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"Great for managing multiple Twitter accounts"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck provides an intuitive, clean platform for managing multiple Twitter accounts as well as easily viewing specific users. The column features allow you to highlight searches, hashtags, users, responses, or virtually any other Twitter element all in one place. It's easy to follow, tweet and retweet from specific accounts (or across all accounts).

What do you dislike?

I suppose the aesthetics could be improved, possibly with more personalization of the appearance. There are only "light" and "dark" themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out if you're looking for an easy way to manage multiple Twitter accounts!

I use TweetDeck for personal use currently, but it was very useful for me as social media manager previously, as I had to manage multiple Twitter accounts, in multiple languages, and it made it easy to schedule tweets from different accounts, and view all follows in one place.

TweetDeck review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is extremely user-friendly. The interface is easy to navigate and can be used by a beginner or professional. I can keep track of all of my accounts from one place as well as monitor key words and topics to ensure I am a part of the discussion whenever appropriate. Surprisingly, this program can be used for free thus making it an essential piece of any social media guru's arsenal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the fact that it can be somewhat easy to forget what profile you are set to and then send messages from the wrong one if you aren't being careful. Other than that, it is the best tool for the job in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way to schedule your posts, I highly recommend starting with Tweetdeck. LIkely, you won't need to switch programs, but even if you think you need a more robust software, this is a great place to start. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the program and experiment with posts so you are comfortable with how it works

I am able to manage a queue of social postings without having to be at my computer sending off tweets at that exact moment. Tweetdeck allows me to stick with a social media strategy and plan ahead to ensure that all messaging is timely and that no opportunity is missed to get the name of my brand out there.

TweetDeck review by User in Higher Education

"Tweetdeck for managing a chaotic Twitter environment!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can customize any number of keyword configurations on Twitter. I have almost 10 columns listening for certain keywords related to my job. This allows me to tune in to conversations about the institution. Not everybody knows we have a Twitter presence, so when conversations happen, I can reach out and introduce myself to them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can't schedule multiple photos in a Tweet. Also, the scheduling is a little buggy. I don't always have the most confidence in that component, so something my colleague (who uses a different solution) will do the scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the app is a little buggy, use the tweetdeck.twitter.com interface-- it's easily accessible on various platforms and all of your columns will follow you. It is invaluable to be able to pull open my lists and columns on my phone while I'm not in the office. Set up your most popular hashtags and keyword combinations and let Tweetdeck do the work for you. You can receive notifications as the queries are met instead of spending hours scrolling through Twitter looking for matches.

Because social media is so chaotic, it is near impossible to be checking every keyword configuration to catch conversations about the institution. With Tweetdeck, I can set up columns to do the work for me. I can customize them seasonally depending on where are areas of focus may be.

TweetDeck review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Phenomenal resource for any twitter user; essential for anyone managing business or multiple account"

What do you like best?

The layout/interface is great, easy to customize, and very visually appealing. Makes twitter a more pleasant experience

What do you dislike?

Twitter does not invest resources to TweetDeck like they do the standard interface and their app. They often seem to forget about TweetDeck, which is most unfortunate. It's so great I would probably pay for it if they devoted more resources to keeping it up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, but expect problems as twitter upgrades the product overall, as it takes awhile for new features to appear on TweetDeck.

Managing multiple accounts is far too difficult on the normal interface, but so simple in TweetDeck. Granting access to other users is a cinch, too, and changing the password is not too difficult

TweetDeck review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A wonderful, free platform for managing Twitter feeds/activity"

What do you like best?

I can view multiple streams at once, which can include feeds, lists, hashtags, etc. I've yet to find another *free* service that does this for me.

What do you dislike?

It is a simple platform--you can do way more in paid platforms, like HootSuite, etc.--so functionality is limited, comparatively speaking. However, it's very user-friendly and useful for easily managing and watching different accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to quickly and efficiently manage your Twitter accounts; however there is no longer an app available to use.

As a managing editor, story idea generation is hugely important. TweetDeck helps this along by allowing me to organize columns and set up my view so that I can see everything that's important to me right away and all at once.

"TweetDeck Review"

What do you like best?

Keeps everything in one place and allows me to post from multiple accounts which is essential. I don't have to write separate posts or copy and paste posts. I can be more efficient with my posting which allows for an increased amount of speed in my work.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could somehow reduce and increase the size of the windows to stay better organized and prioritize what I want to look at. It can get too crowded sometimes with too many lists to go through. I think it's better for posting versus keeping track because it can get to be too much to pay attention to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it! Just make sure you're organized or you could get lost in all the options and lists.

It allows me to do my job and not have to contact someone from another department to finish the job. I can post from my personal accounts and company account.

TweetDeck review by Mayra D.
Mayra D.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the ability to view multiple columns at the same time. It allows me to monitor the tweet activity the is most relevant to me, accounts from influencers, and specific trending topics.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike is when redirected to my browser when I click on a user profile. I would like to stay within the app while doing all Twitter activity.

I use TweetDeck to post about my company, communicate with its followers, and to monitor the latest news regarding my specific field.

TweetDeck review by Mack D.
Mack D.

"TweetDeck best multi twitter accounts dashboard"

What do you like best?

The best thing about TweetDeck is thaT i m ABLE TO SIMULTANEOUSLY OPERATE ALL THE TWITTER ACCOUNTS i MANAGE FROM MY OWN ENTERPRISES TO ALSO MY CLIENTS AS WELL! tHERE ARE NO OTHER DASHBOARDS THAT CAN TOUCH IT HANDS DOWN. IN REGARDS TO USING IT SOLELY FOR TWITTER POSTINGS THAT IS!

What do you dislike?

THAT SOMETIMES IF I AM USING THE TEAMS OPTION (IT ALLOWS YOU TO ADD USERS TO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT WITH OUT GIVING THEM THE PASSWORD) BUT SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T WORK & YOU HAVE TO READD THE ACCOUNT. wELL ONE OF THE ACCOUNTS i CREATED A LONG TIME AGO & NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE PASSWORD, INSIDE TWEETDECK IT WAS INT NEEDED EXCEPT WHEN YOU FIRST ADD THE ACCOUNT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in any way shape or form involved in social media management, or run several twitter accounts for your company. This is the perfect tool!

IN 2 WORDS "WORK LOAD" IMAGINE THE TIME IF I HAD TO ACCESS EACH AND EVERY ACCOUNT 1 AT A TIME. nOTHING WOULD GET DONE! It allows us to free up time & do what we really are supposed to do. Social media is a tool to be used it should not take over the focus of your core industry!

TweetDeck review by User

"All in one Twitter Solution"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Tweetdeck is the ability to have multiple panels to see your notifications, mentions, tweets, etc. It gives you a good insight of who is talking about your branch and who's not.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to post scheduled Tweets. If you have lots of Tweets you want scheduled, then Tweetdeck isn't the right solution. However, if you have a few then Tweetdeck is reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a place to look at all your notifications, mentions, Tweets, etc. in one window then Tweetdeck is the way to go!

I have solved lots of business problems with Tweetdeck. One, I know my audience better and what my niche is. I have found out what works and what doesn't.

TweetDeck review by Aimee R.
Aimee R.

"TweetDeck Rules"

What do you like best?

I love the layout of TweetDeck! You're able to see your feed, notifications, and messages all on the same screen.

What do you dislike?

I would love the option to be able to customize the appearance of your twitter account, rather than going to Twitter to change your profile photo or header photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TweetDeck to those who are looking to share more frequently on Twitter, especially if they are looking to schedule their tweets in advance.

I'm able to see my followers activity which allows me to determine my activity on TweetDeck.

TweetDeck review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"TweetDeck"

What do you like best?

Allows me to view and use all the aspects of Twitter I need in one place. The versatility and availability of multiple entry points for Tweets, responses and links helps immensely.

What do you dislike?

There is no aspect of TweetDeck that is an issue for me. I csan't think of one thing that's not usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy, convenient and versatile

Convenience of use. Having everything I need to utilize Twitter in one place is useful and expedient.

TweetDeck review by Agnieszka J.
Agnieszka J.

"Tweetdeck for specific keyword"

What do you like best?

It's free, simple, it really helps with monitoring hashtags and topics on Twitter. I don't think it should be used as the only monitoring tool, but definitely it's worth adding to every social media manager 'morning-monitoring-routine'.

What do you dislike?

I monitor the keyword "livechat' which is connected not only with communication tool ;] I have to exclude a lot of keywords (connected with Twitter for adults ;)) to monitor tweets connected only with business. However there is a problem - when I exclude to many key words, the tab stops working (you can see it on the screenshot I attached).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as an additional monitoring tool, not the main one.

It helps reaching our clients or people who are searching for live chat on Twitter.

TweetDeck review by Jessica d.
Jessica d.

"Easy Twitter Management"

What do you like best?

I love the fact I am able to keep track of multiple, accounts, including their mentions and DM's as well as hashtags etc.

What do you dislike?

Too many notifications at once can cause a crash or a delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is an option to get all the messages or mentions for several accounts in one column this option makes my life so much easier.

Keeping up to date on social media, several topics as well as keeping track of the several accounts I manage..

TweetDeck review by Ellen M.
Ellen M.

"Social Media "

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is great to monitor multiple twitter accounts at a time. The search tools are also great. Having constant searches for keywords and hashtags is a must. And the geo-fencing option is great to use as well. I also like that you can have a number of different accounts running through the same login. I oversee 4 or 5 twitter accounts for my job and having them all in one place is perfect.

What do you dislike?

I wish that scheduling tweets was easier. It'd be a dream is something like Buffer partnered with TweetDeck - but was still inexpensive enough for a non-profit to use. There is no phone app, which is kind of lame. So on my phone I have to use the regular twitter app...and re-log into everything - and we all know hoe complicated that can be! No one remembers passwords. so if their was a phone app that would make my life and i'm sure others much easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful, but find the right platform for you and your company. There are lots of options out there.

I was a HootSuite user until I switched offices inside the same company and switched over because this office used it. Took a while to get the switch down but it's very easy to use.

Monitoring all tweets with our keywords and being able to quickly respond when need be. Turning social media into customer service.

TweetDeck review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"A life safer!"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck iis my preferred platform to not only consume Twitter but also to manage my personal account and all the business accounts I am trusted with. Getting a real time updated feed of what people are tweeting, what people are using certain hashtags, and who is interacting with the brands I manage gives me a leg up on the competition who has to wait for a notification or page to refresh to see it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that animated gifs are not available to Tweetdeck users like they are to twitter.com or twitter app users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's a life changer for brands and individuals trying to have a strong presence on Twitter!

I use Tweetdeck to hire truck drivers for the company I work for. By seeing what drivers are posting in real time I can be sure we are the first brand to reach out to them to start a conversation.

TweetDeck review by Jacob S.
Jacob S.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Adding new accounts is easy and the overall look and feel is nice enough. It's an intuitive piece of software that gets the job done while managing multiple accounts.

What do you dislike?

It's not fully featured, the mute function doesn't always work in mentions and there are times when everything gets a little too cluttered. The search function is also pretty terrible and there's not a way to search in your timeline, which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something that won't cost you any money, then this is fine.

Managing multiple accounts is necessary for the job, so this is a good way to do it without having to download any extra software to the computer. The company won't pay for a better piece of software, so here we are.

TweetDeck review by Ben T.
Ben T.

"Excellent software for social media monitoring and scheduling"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of columns for monitoring multiple accounts, hashtags and search terms

What do you dislike?

On scheduled tweets, I don't believe it pulls in images from the linked page included in the tweet as others like Buffer do. It also isn't very stable as a standalone app. The Chrome app is very stable and usable, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out if you need to manage multiple accounts or follow numerous conversations.

Monitoring multiple social media accounts, search terms, hashtags and events. Scheduling tweets and sharing content.

TweetDeck review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Easily manage your Tweets"

What do you like best?

With Tweetdeck, I manage multiple Twitter accounts from one online dashboard. Notifications, scheduled posts, messages, trending hashtags all are visible on one screen. This makes it much easier to see what's going on and coming up

What do you dislike?

I wish that they would incorporate a hashtag raking tool like Hashtagify to let me know how popular the hashtags I am using are

I manage 2 twitter accounts through Tweetdeck

TweetDeck review by John P.
John P.

"TweetDeck is great for scheduling among other things"

What do you like best?

The constant updating of timelines. The regular Twitter site doesn't update. I also like how you can schedule tweets for as far out as you want.

What do you dislike?

There's no place to inserts GIFs like on Twitter or emojis. That's the biggest drawback for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for Twitter Chats and "official" hashtags

The ability to schedule tweets for weekends or night when no one is online or in the office. Benefits of TweetDeck that I have realized is that you can create tiles for hashtags which prove very helpful for Twitter Chats and contests.

TweetDeck review by Riane T.
Riane T.

"I will always keep TweetDeck "on deck""

What do you like best?

Maybe it is because I am old but using Twitter is very confusing to me. Conversations are read from the bottom to the top, there are "tweets" and "sub tweets:", "DM's", all things I am not very familiar with. Unfortunately, being a business owner today I have to have an account to stay in touch with my customers. Thankfully for me, I have TweetDeck. It takes away all the confusing Twitter lingo & lays out the information I am wanting to see in a organized dashboard.

What do you dislike?

When uploading images to include with my tweets I've found that sometimes the feature glitches and causes me to post the same tweet twice. In the 2 times it has happened I contacted their customer support to receive A+ assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is great if you are like me and find Twitter to be somewhat confusing and hard to navigate.

I use TweetDeck to manage my Twitter page. It lays out the information and makes it easier for me to understand than using Twitter directly.

TweetDeck review by Zeke B.
Zeke B.

"TweetDeck for Marketing"

What do you like best?

It allows me to put ALL of my twitter interactions in one spot with little to no issue! I think that most of the problem with twitter by itself is you donʻt easily get to see tweets sent/received/tagged in one spot and because of that you spend extra time switching back and forth. With this product you get it all in one place and can even switch from account to account with ease.

What do you dislike?

I donʻt like how itʻs organized. Could use a better layout! Being a person who uses Twitter a lot, it was somewhat annoying to have to figure out a NEW system to log in, but after I did, It was not hard to get to.

Itʻs not something for a casual Twitter user. I would not suggest this product to someone who only has one account unless they are a celebrity and feel it necessary to monitor all of the aspects of Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage multiple accounts, youʻre smart to choose this one as it puts them all in one spot for monitoring!

Managing multiple social media accounts in one space! Allows me to cross-promote among similar brands easier! We were using HootSuite before, but it published things with "owly" and "Published by HootSuite" which was awkward and we felt drove our clientʻs customers away from the sites.

After we changed it to monitoring each social media outlet separately we found better engagement, more tags, and better use our time.

TweetDeck review by Sharon A. D.
Sharon A. D.

"The best tool for Twitter"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is my favorite app for twitter. It's great for me to follow multiple events or hashtags at the same time quickly. I'm able to add in new streams at any time and quickly change them as I need to.

I also like the ability to schedule tweets in TweetDeck, and find that a great way to seem really busy on Twitter even though it's all scheduled within a short period of time.

What do you dislike?

Only drawback is they haven't improved upon the Retweeting process. I would love to be able to schedule a retweet, so it doesn't need to go out immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to try out and don't need to install any software on your computer, so check it out and you won't regret it!

This is a big time saver for me, and makes my monitoring twitter much more efficient.

It's also helpful for my management of multiple accounts - I can see them all in one screen.

User in Broadcast Media

"Exceptional, Simple, Easy to Use Platform That Is Highly Recommended"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is completely customizable, but not to the point where it becomes overwhelming. We can easily make targeted lists and generate custom notifications for certain users and certain lists we're following.

What do you dislike?

While there is no doubt that TweetDeck can easily become just that - a deck of overloading information, we would like to options to develop bigger borders and interchangable parts on the screen where we can place our own lists. At times we may need to only follow groups ABC but other times ABCDE. Moving them around, some horizontal, some vertical, and optional blank space for ease of reading would be nice.

We have easily solved our company's mass dissemination of information. From marketing to news gathering to aggregating social content, we have so many benefits to this service. While I currently have moved to a faction of the company where I am not using the service daily *currently*... I expect to continue using TweetDeck soon and can't wait. And briefly on the aggregation of social content -- we find it incredibly easy to seek out posters and communicate with them in such a quick environment of breaking news.

TweetDeck review by User in Internet

"It's a good social monitoring device"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use. It allows you to monitor any term you need, and doesn't restrict you on how many filters you need. We used it a lot to monitor certain keywords and mentions of our company. It acted as a PR tool, so we could quickly put out any fires or try to satisfy angry customers.

What do you dislike?

It's really basic, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But there are no reporting options, and connecting it to any other services is out of the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great free software. It's one of those that you download and just never stop using, or can find a replacement for.

It's really good for monitoring keywords and communities. It's nice to monitor conferences, and webinars to gain more followers.

TweetDeck review by Anthony N.
Anthony N.

"Great app to take care of multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the app is to use. Adding multiple accounts and then keeping things organized is BEYOND simple. You're able to merge all the notifications, mentions, etc from the accounts into one full column, love it. Also scheduled tweets is great. You don't even have to keep the app open which is great. I also love the way that they stay up to date with the things that are changing in twitter also. When favorites were changed to hearts there was an update pretty quickly to change it.

What do you dislike?

Really.. i don't dislike much at all. It does exactly what it's advertised to do. It manages your multiple accounts and allows you to stay organized. Visually it's easy on the eyes and extremely easy to use and straightforward. I love anything with a clean UI and easy to understand pathways, this takes care of all of those needs and concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great management tool for all your accounts. Will you find a full analytical suite of data? No, but it doesn't advertise itself as such. The tools that are provided are great enough to get you started managing multiple accounts.

I'm managing multiple social media accounts, so this is one of the best apps that I've found that allows me to have everything in one view. Scheduling tweets ahead of time has been amazing, and then having them all in one view allows me to be able to quickly go through and see what tweets are coming up, edit or delete. Very organized.

TweetDeck review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Meets the minimum requirements."

What do you like best?

In addition to just being able to schedule tweets, I like that you can be alerted when someone gets back to you, but it's not the most sophisticated system. I also like that it has a team option so multiple people can access an account. The only reason I would recommend it to someone is that they need to schedule tweets. And in my experience, it's the only scheduler that is simple enough to use quickly, and it doesn't delete things randomly.

What do you dislike?

A lot... First off, it doesn't handle a large volume of work very well. It takes forever to load things, so scheduling tweets can be a 2-3 hour job for me (to be fair, I schedule a large volume of content). I also don't like that I have to scroll down on each column just so it will notify me if there is a notification. I think it should just do that immediately. Inputting content is also a HUGE task: It won't take more than one photo for a scheduled tweet; if I delete the image from my desktop before I tweet something, the image is deleted from the tweet; I can't edit tweets with images after I schedule them; it auto corrects words I don't want to be corrected; and every time I write a hashtag, it pulls up a list of options (not even the most popular options), and I have to take my cursor out of the hashtag to move it around instead of selecting something from the dropdown menu. There is also not enough quality control measures, so if you are working on several different accounts, you have to be SUPER careful. Instead of having different tabs for accounts, you have all of your accounts displayed on one, unnecessarily long page. This makes it easy to accidentally tweet something on the wrong Twitter account. Another problem is that you can't have different scheduling columns per account, only one big one. This makes it hard to separate accounts unless you sign into completely different accounts. I also can't manage a page from Tweetdeck, so if I have to remove a duplicate, faulty, or automatically generated post, I have to go to Twitter in my browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to use this for multiple accounts, you will have to be very conscious of quality control issues. Don't write content directly into the program — save it somewhere first, edit, then load it in. You're less likely to make mistakes or lose your work because both of those things will cost you time. Also, come up with a method to scheduling tweets so you don't accidentally send something to the wrong account. I recommend creating a fake default account where all your tweets will go to if you forgot to select an account.

I have to tweet for several accounts, so it's nice to have a way to have all of your accounts in one place. It's also nice that it's free and that several users can tweet or manage an account from their Tweetdeck. I also appreciate that I can set up columns to monitor keywords and hashtags, so I can monitor my accounts' online reputation.

TweetDeck review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Super Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that I can schedule tweets to go out on a regular basis and see all of my feeds without having to weed through everything I follow at once.

What do you dislike?

There's a little lag time from when you schedule a tweet to when it shows up in your "scheduled tweets" deck, but after a page refresh, this is often fixed. I also dislike that I can't schedule retweets, but that's the same all the way across Twitter.

I'm solving the problem of not being able to be online all the time, which allows me to reach more people on a regular basis.

TweetDeck review by Kristen C.
Kristen C.

"very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is the best tool for monitoring your twitter communication. Every morning when I get into the office I immediately have it up on my computer to see the communication that is happening around my company, in the industry, with competitors and within my team.

It being free and having a plugin to Chrome is also a big plus. I only use chrome as my browser and it is nice to have that plug in available.

I also love that they have the ability to schedule tweets - nice if I have something quick and don't want to opening my social media automation tool. It is also great for creating lists of hashags or searches.

What do you dislike?

Not really much that I don't like. I would say a downside is that they don't have an active list of what you have scheduled within the tool. Once it is posted it leaves your scheduled tab and you can't find it. That is the main limitation that makes a need to keep your other automation tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small teams, large teams, but especially for people who are just getting into social media monitoring. It is free, so if you aren't posting 100 tweets a day and need something to get your started this is it! Or if you have a lot of brands to follow, it is a great feed!

Social media monitoring - scheduling

TweetDeck review by User in Internet

"An effective tool for monitoring brand mention on Twitter"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of use for Tweetdeck and how all my brand mentions are tracked on this tool. This helps me to monitor any brand mentions and respond to my audience in a timely manner. Tweetdeck also has a nice design with a simple UI, which makes it easy for anyone to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Tweetdeck as it meets my basic requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a free brand monitoring tool for Twitter, Tweetdeck is the perfect tool for you! Its ease of use and rich features are equivalent to any other paid brand monitoring tools out there in the market.

Tweetdeck has helped me to respond to my audience/users in a timely manner and ensure that I don't miss out on any important brand mentions. As a brand, this is an important aspect and with Tweetdeck, I can now respond to any positive or negative mentions - which helps my audience to know that their opinions are heard.

TweetDeck review by Cameron N.
Cameron N.

"Beats Hootsuite for Twitter - Hands down"

What do you like best?

We had used Hootsuite for nearly 5 years. As Twitter quickly implemented new features, Hootsuite was slow to adapt to these new features. As a Twitter company, Tweetdeck allowed us to maximize all of the Twitter features as they were rolled out.

What do you dislike?

The upload process of pictures could use some work. The MB limit on Tweetdeck is a bit annoying as using Twitter in a web client doesn't have the same limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beats Hootsuite features and it's free.

We use Tweetdeck for monitoring Twitter at The University of Toledo. We keep an eye on all social media traffic and can manage our brand and student relationships with ease.

TweetDeck review by John W.
John W.

"Tweetdeck - An awesome free tool for any Twitter power user"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck conveniently places any of your accounts and search terms in one convenient, updated feed. You can customize and tweak it as you need it to and make it work very similar to Twitter with what you can do inside the area.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't much more beyond the Twitter format that you normally can do in the native Twitter platform. Don't really look for analytic platforms here though or any other extra functionality using Tweetdeck though. It's strictly for observation and making it more efficient.

I am solving some efficiency issues with just observing so many different hashtags/users at once and trying to track everything going on at once.

TweetDeck review by Margaret M.
Margaret M.