TweetDeck

A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.

Work for TweetDeck?

Learning about TweetDeck?

TweetDeck Reviews

Showing 403 TweetDeck reviews
TweetDeck review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TweetDeck
TweetDeck review by David W.
David W.

"Good Starter Tool For Twitter"

What do you like best?

Being a digital marketer, it's great to be able to schedule tweets from multiple clients in less than a minute. I manage various social accounts for political leaders, and in the past, I have scheduled tweets from TweetDeck. It's great not having to login into accounts each time I want to post something. Now I use Sprout Social because I frequently post the same post text on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and using TweetDeck has become inefficient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can change the scheduling time and date of an existing post. I don't believe I utilized the full power of TweetDeck, but my current page (specifically the columns) is very cluttered, but then again, I think Twitter, in general, is very cluttered and hard to follow. I wish I could also download reports/analytics for all the accounts I have connected. Unfortunately, to get those reports, I would have to log in to every account. Having Sprout Social has fixed that issue. All the reports are centrally located and prepared for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, but if you end up posting on the big three - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, consider Sprout Social instead.

We were able to manage multiples political clients from one login during a very competitive and fast-paced election cycle in 2016, but not in 2018, we have centralized all social listening and scheduling. It made sense for our company before we found a tool that did what TweetDeck does and scheduling for Facebook and Instagram.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

TweetDeck review by Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

"One Account, Free and EASY!!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's connected to your Twitter account regardless. You don't have to sign up for anything extra, you don't have to pay anything, and it's all online through Twitter (or well, tweetdeck.twitter.com...). Very simple and very easily used, especially if you find yourself incapable of keeping track of all your various accounts and passwords

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little confusing to scroll through someone's feed (if you're looking for to retweet or something). It also doesn't remove notifications from your phone or wherever else you look at Twitter just because you've seen the notifications on Tweetdeck.

Scheduling tweets at the beginning of the week is incredibly helpful. That way I'm spending less time DAILY trying to plan things at the right time, etc. It's easier to spend a chunk of time at the beginning of the week to plan everything out and then not have to worry about when things are posting!

TweetDeck review by Lola D.
Lola D.

"Great option for great accounts"

What do you like best?

It's a really simple an complex tool at the same time, that is great, because is very scalable for your needs. You can use it like a basic tool or get a fast look of everything at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the customization is not very good, you're not able to make columns of users or group of users and is very restricted with them, no internal customization, just premaked columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It just need a bit more customization, or personalization of their columns, but TweetDeck is very usefull for take a fast look into your Twitter's account, and look what your environment are speaking about. A good choice for make a good level of impressions in Twitter, analyzing trends and with fast access to your notifications you will know fast if your strategy is working or not.

It's a good solution for solve social media connect problems, in this case, Twitter.

TweetDeck review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Efficient and Easily Organized"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite part about TweetDeck is that it gives you the ability to feel so organized when it comes to Twitter accounts. I love the ability that I have the ability to move easily throughout the program and manage my accounts in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there are no options to make your own columns. I feel like it gives you limited ability when it comes to the exact way you want to organize things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's great if you're looking for a product that can give you the ability to concentrate on one social media platform instead of multiple ones at once.

Anything twitter related can be satisfied with TweetDeck. I feel like having a platform that is solely based on one thing gives you the ability to not get distracted when it comes to what's going on elsewhere.

TweetDeck review by Jorge E.
Jorge E.

"Complex tool for complex accounts"

What do you like best?

Is a very good option for multi-tasking in Twitter, i prefer not use trending the most part of time, so i use 'activity' colum instead of it, a great option to control your twitter's account without get sick between notifications, private messages and feed, while you look up your activity and results. It's a free tool so you don't must to invest or pay anything for use it and make eaiser your business on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

Is not a easy to setup tool, that is a problem for new customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a complete tool for Twitter, but a bit complex to configure at your like, not a very complex, but it can make easier if you know what do you want.

A complete look up of my organisation's account, it could be very usefull in some situations, for example, when you need to reply fast tweets and private messages.

TweetDeck review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Good Free Tool"

What do you like best?

It was a nice tool to use for scheduling tweets before I switched to a paid platform that allowed me to schedule out farther in advance and more flexibility (will discuss below). I like that it allowed for a lot of different decks to be visible at once, so I could follow several different hashtags and conversations from one centralized location.

What do you dislike?

I think the flexibility and functionality can be improved. If I set a tweet to be sent out on Friday at 5pm, then I cannot switch the time. I have to fully delete the tweet and remake it. The Buffer integration on Tweet Deck also leaves something to be desired...I first tried out Tweet Deck in 2015, and almost three years later, it seems nothing has really been done to improve the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really are just wanting to test out the waters with Twitter, Tweet Deck could be a good option at first. If you're seriously wanting to use Twitter as a tool for business, you're better off going with a paid subscription from one of the many social media planning platforms out there and using that to your ability. If you are not patient, avoid Tweet Deck entirely.

When I was using the free version of Buffer, I could only schedule 10 tweets at a time. Tweet Deck solved the problem of posting more tweets for periods of time like holidays and weekends when I didn't want to be working. Because of the lack of capabilities, though, switching to a paid Buffer subscription was worth the cost!

TweetDeck review by Maria Antonieta M.
Maria Antonieta M.

"The most common twitter manager."

What do you like best?

For those of us who started in the world of Social Media at a professional level, it is no secret to anyone that Tweetdeck is one of the first tools we will use to manage various accounts in this social network, the simple interface, multiple columns, content programming by hours and dates, that has made her so popular in the world, not to mention that it's free.

The truth is that TweetDeck is a very good application to see Twitter our way, both in design and in columns. It is also a tool that in recent years has been improving a lot so today is one of the most competitive.

We can also put alerts in certain columns, so that every time there is a novelty we get a notification.

What do you dislike?

Before you could give retweet from several accounts at the same time, but now for the new twitter pics you can not, it hurts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You want to use a tool that facilitates the management of several twitter accounts, tweetdeck is the best for you.

It has allowed me to manage all my twitter, client and personal accounts in a single window, to program easy and simple content, thanks to this tool I have saved a lot of time in my work.

TweetDeck review by Shubham B.
Shubham B.

"Twitter Management with ease using TweetDeck"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our most prererred Twitter Client . First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things.Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. My only major dislike is that it can be cumbersome to move columns around, and to get everything to fit on one monitor. I dislike that you can't see link previews or embedded YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing a single account with a lot of topics to follow, or if you want to focus on really monitoring and engaging with your audience.

I can immediately see all the notifications and messages I need that concern the theatre (questions from potential customers etc) and reply instantly.Tweetdeck helps me to keep on top of tweets that need a reply in real time.

TweetDeck review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"TweetDeck is a great interface for a complex Twitter feed"

What do you like best?

If you have a lot going on with Twitter--multiple accounts, lots of follow up, lots of scheduled posts, etc., TweetDeck makes it a lot easier to keep on top of. It works really well to simplify things and lets you see everything pretty easily on one screen.

What do you dislike?

The only way to improve TweetDeck, for me, would be to make it work for a bunch of social media services at the same time--not just Twitter. That said, for what it is, it's nearly perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that anybody with a complicated Twitter feed and trouble managing it give TweetDeck a go, both on mobile and online.

The issue is the management of a complex social media stream, where it's important not to miss anything, and to have things well scheduled. TweetDeck makes these things easy.

TweetDeck review by Vincenzo A.
Vincenzo A.

"TweetDeck helps you managing your Twitter "

What do you like best?

TweetDeck helps you to managing your account in the best way. The interface is well organized and organic. From the same view you can monitor notifications, messages but also activityes and tweets from selected accounts and ashtags. You can also schedule your posts to respect your editorial calendar. Also the view can be totally customizable, having under control the aspect that you care more from your twitter.

What do you dislike?

There are minor issues that, even if minor, can affect your experience on the platform. Even if TweetDeck shows your twitter in real time sometimes you have to refresh the window manually to see the latest updates. Also the scrolling thing need a revision, somethimes when you scroll to the side to see other columns of datas there is the chance to go back to the previous page unintentionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck is simple to use and have all the tools you need to manage your Twitter account in the best way possible. Also it's free, so it worth a try.

Thanks to TweetDeck I can control all the aspect of my business account in the less time possible, since I've anything under control in just one window. in this way I can reach my audience easily, showing them my works and production process. Also the fact that I can schedule tweets is something that I really find helpfull, especially when I have a programmed social media calendar.

TweetDeck review by Norina M.
Norina M.

"TweetDeck is our first choice, for us and for our clients."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our first choice for our business and for our clients. First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things. The platform is flexible and very clever, so you can easily manage lists of followers and followed, private messages, user feeds, filters and analitycs about the performance of the profiles. It also allows you to schedule tweets, a great feat if you plan your social calendar.

What do you dislike?

I did not found everything so bad to deserve a shoutout. In our experience everything is smooth and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally use TweetDeck since several years now, and I never experienced a better platform to manage a Twitter account. You can trust them since it's an official app certified from Twitter itself.

I use TweetDeck for our business account, but I also use TweetDeck when we have to manage our clients accounts. The fact that it's free helps us a lot to give a cut to the clients costs, dedicating the budget to other important sections of the campaign. Also I find useful and time saving the fact that I can mark the tweets as "read". An important feat when you manage more than 10 Twitter acoounts.

TweetDeck review by Mary S.
Mary S.

"A featured layout for Twitter"

What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can give some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest.

Tweetdeck helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc.

TweetDeck review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Easy to Use and Powerful"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of tweetdeck is that it's dead simple and easy to not only use multiple accounts without logging in and out, but also to schedule tweets in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app isn't available on many platforms natively. I'd really love if there was a version available for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth checking out since it's totally free. And make sure you set up a few different columns to keep tabs on different hashtags and the like. A must is to add a column for your scheduled tweets so you can easily keep track of what's in the hopper.

We use tweetdeck to manage all our tweeting. We have multiple people on our tweetdeck team, and we can all have access to our accounts. It's great in that we don't have to share the password with everyone on the team either, just add them to our team and they log in via their personal account.

TweetDeck review by Alejandro A.
Alejandro A.

"Great way to read news / blogs"

What do you like best?

What I do like most about TweetDeck is how I can have many feed columns and each of them with totally different information. For instance, my feed can be in one column, next to that one I can have direct messages, next to that one a list of users, next to that... you get the point.

This is really convenient since I don't need to click different links to see the same data. This is why I prefer TweetDeck so much rather than seeing the same information on Twitter.com

Other features that I really like is scheduling tweets and notifications while you are doing other things. Notifications are the best! You can set up notifications to only appear for specific things.

What do you dislike?

Having many many columns can get sometimes overwhelming. It can be hard to read all columns all the time. However, if you keep it really organized, you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in. It's really customizable and the fact that you can read many things at once, it does make it really convenient. You won't regret it. Plus is free!

The main problem that I solved using TweetDeck is time and efficiency doing my work. I get alert notifications on my Mac for certain things.

Also, instead of going to each blog or website, I can get informed really fast of everything just by reading my feed and list of users on TweetDeck.

TweetDeck review by Rima S.
Rima S.

"A smarter way to mamange your twitter account"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck really helps when it comes to managing multiple Twitter accounts. . I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window: Tweetdeck allows me to quickly toggle between accounts.You can adjust what you see in each column and stay current without spending all of the time to scrolling through everything.

What do you dislike?

It does have performance issues from time to time. It is limited to Twitter, so this won't include key searches from your other platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweetdeck is a wellknown tweeter management software. Definitely try it out if you're looking for an easy way to manage multiple Twitter accounts.

TweetDeck's primary benefit for me has been for researching and tracking searches and hashtags. It offers a great tool for research and following discussions on an ongoing basis.

TweetDeck review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"When it works, it's great, but updates don't seem forthcoming"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see all my Twitter activity on one screen--from mentions to my direct message inbox to hashtags I'm tracking.

What do you dislike?

There don't seem to be many updates for TweetDeck, and it has a few bugs, here and there, that pop up. They're not game-stopping bugs, but they can get annoying. For someone with a large Twitter account, I find myself constantly just going back to Twitter itself because it works smoother than this app does sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy it, but realize there are bugs.

My biggest issue with Twitter is going through my Direct Message inbox. This program allows me to filter out messages (such as marketing bots) so I can respond to my community faster.

TweetDeck review by Sonali Y.
Sonali Y.

"Perfect Twitter Management Client ..."

What do you like best?

I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window. The column display allows for easy viewing, and clearly breaks down messages, notifications, and activity. I also like how you can schedule tweets for as far out as you want.

What do you dislike?

Gif or emoji can't be inserted here in the tweets. There are only "light" and "dark" themes. here are no reporting options , poor intergation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're easily able to monitor mulitiple accounts, as well as search terms. Being able to share things in multiple places is a big bonus.

If you want a great tool to have instantaneous access to news, business information, promotional updates etc, there is no better tool that I've encountered than Tweetdeck.TweetDeck is a free tool that helps me stay on top of what's happening on Twitter.

TweetDeck review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"TweetDeck Gets the Most out of Twitter"

What do you like best?

The best thing about TweetDeck is having your customizable display, based on how many accounts you're running, what information you want to see, and what tweets are most important to you. You get to set what you see, and it's practically impossible to miss a tweet with the wide range of feeds and displays. It is simply the best tool for viewing tweets.

What do you dislike?

I would like the addition of filtering tweets that only include media. Currently you can only filter by location, person, or number of engagements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with your setup, and move around columns and filters until you see exactly the tweets you want to see.

TweetDeck enables me to collate information from viewers and spotters across the region to get an accurate display of what is occurring on the ground. It

TweetDeck review by Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.

"Tweetdeck is a great resource if you really care about Twitter"

What do you like best?

I love being able to put together a list of everyone who we want to see info from and then see what everyone who is in the list is tweeting about. It's also useful for following a particular event or keeping an eye on a trending hashtag. I have also used it to be able to respond to people tweeting about a certain topic. It's also a great way to make sure you don't miss tweets from your own people.

What do you dislike?

When you're trying to follow a trending subject it can begin to get confusing because the feed will move very quickly and be hard to read. That is more due to the nature of how the platform (Twitter) works than how Tweetdeck works so it would probably be hard to change this. As Twitter has become somewhat less relevant, that has made Tweetdeck a less useful tool since it's geared solely towards using Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a heavy Twitter user, Tweetdeck is a no-brainer. It really helps to organize accounts, hashtags, etc.

The main benefit to us is making sure that we don't miss certain industry news. Tweetdesk also makes it easy to keep an eye on a topic that is trending and get a really solid overview of what is trending. It's great for scheduling tweets if you don't want to pay for a more expensive scheduling tool. It works great for that. I like to schedule directly whenever possible.

TweetDeck review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Best Twitter client ever for multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

I have tried other clients before Tweetdeck and have stuck with them from their Adobe Air days. Tweetdeck is undoubtedly the premier client you use, especially if you manage multiple accounts like I do. I have a personal Twitter and the Twitter for the website. You can schedule tweets, private message, curate, organize and pretty much anything that other clients that you have to pay for.

Why pay these clients when Tweetdeck has it all, free of charge? And all you need is your favorite browser, although Chrome support is more robust than the other browsers.

What do you dislike?

I have to be honest, since they ditched their native client, which ran on Adobe Air and that proved to be a memory hog after Windows 7, there is NOTHING I dislike about Tweetdeck. It is perfect as perfect gets when it comes to Twitter social media engagement and management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a robust client with features that you may end up paying for, this is it. It can schedule, manage, curate, search, private message, juggle multiple accounts, bring in your team to help manage without giving the master keys and much more. And all you need is your favorite browser to do it.

Tweetdeck allows me to be able to scan through tweets coming to my feed and Musiqtone's feed in real time, but does so in a way that is not visually distracting. The schedule feature is incredible, something Twitter's own native site and client cannot do.

TweetDeck review by Tessa D.
Tessa D.

"The best way to multi-task"

What do you like best?

I can't imagine a better way, as a journalist, to use Twitter during a big news story than TweetDeck. For my job, TweetDeck makes it easy to follow and engage with my colleagues, my audience and my sources, all in one place. Most recently, while covering Hurricane Irma, I could organize my view of Twitter for my personal account and my brand account, and keep tabs on everything going on and pushing content out at the right time to the right audience. None of my Irma social media would have been possible without this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to search within the columns, but it's nothing that can't be handled with a little bit of scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get used to the constantly updating pace, you'll find that TweetDeck is an easy-to-use and highly customizable tool. You'll love it.

Because I often work from a personal account and a company/newspaper account, TweetDeck allows me to manage both on one screen. It's clearly labeled, and reduces the need to toggle back and forth between accounts. It is a huge time-saver.

TweetDeck review by Gianfranco C.
Gianfranco C.

"No doubt: the best dashboard to manage multiple Twitter account"

What do you like best?

I've been using TweetDeck for about 4 years now: it offers very easy setup and settings to, it's extremely fast in giving results on all your columns and streams, and also, it's free to use! (offered in Freeware Licence).

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it had a good potential also for adding extra features (cross-posting in another social media, RSS integration, or 3rd party apps accepted for instance)- but being acquired by Twitter Inc, I guess it all stopped in those directions. Therefore, it's limited as there's no support for any other social network or if you expect a 'full service' social media management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to try out TweetDeck if you focus heavily on Twitter Marketing campaigns and that's where all your niche-market is focused. It is free to use (and always it will be..) this is for sure a Pro, however, the limit that it only works with Twitter can be quite considered a Con.

It helps in saving lots of time when you manage several different Twitter Brands accounts or you want to monitor different hashtags, trends or competitors at the same time in just 1 busy dashboard.

TweetDeck review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"Poor Integration, Yet Savvy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact Twitter allows for outside products to use the Twitter functionality, which is good here, a separate program other than Twitter itself. The fact that you can see your feed, your notifications and private messages in one place is a blessing. The layout seems easy to understand and comprehensible.

What do you dislike?

Hard to Navigate at times. Too many features without resources for help. As someone on the autism spectrum, and someone who has used computers since theiy were three in 1985, I honestly feel as though the messages move too fast. If there was a way to slow down the feeds and the notification statuses, I would be more happy. However, It should be noted that there are too many options for columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn more about the functionality of the product in order to gain ease of use for yourself.

Fast postings for Twitter updates. Keep informed on breaking news. Being able to see who does what on Twitter at any given time, such as the Activity column. If TweetDeck to me was to improve, I would benefit more from suggestions of who to follow at any given time. Being able to choose options at any given time is a blessing, and being able to interact with anyone does help my condition and helps me helps others in a situation where advising others of problems that need solving does go a long way.

TweetDeck review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Tweetdeck Review "

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck is great for those who manage a professional Twitter account or for those looking to organize their Twitter feed so it's easier to digest. You can create lists or searches and view them all on one screen rather than having to scroll and search in the app. Lists are probably my favorite feature of Tweetdeck because you have the ability to search within a list for a specific criteria.

What do you dislike?

Tweetdeck is only compatible for Twiitter and not other social media platforms, unlike it's competitors. The other issue I have it with scheduling posts in advance - their is no Twitter preview format like their is within other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage a Twitter account for work purposes, definitely get it otherwise you'll create more work from theselves.

For those who manage a professional Twitter account, Tweetdeck is great for sifting through relevant content. I create search lists of relevant topics and it's super helpful to have the all available on the dashboard.

TweetDeck review by Vicente Emilio R.
Vicente Emilio R.

"A useful and friendly hand for twitter and others "

What do you like best?

The most appreciate characteristic of this app for me is that you can not only manage Twitter you can also organize and keep tracking of several, endless actually, Twitter accounts and everything related to them; like hashtags, and so on.

What do you dislike?

The best part would be that you could not only use it for twitter, that it would have diverse uses amount the world of the social media, years ago you could use it with Linkedin, for me these apps at work are really important; and Facebook as well, but nowadays is just for twitter, it works well but just for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it fully and keep track of everything related.

For the company where I work is highly important how the info related to company is spread out in social media like twitter, our company has 3 smaller companies that conformed it and through this app I can have control in the management in my area: which provides services, of the info disseminated for each one, when certain tweet will go out and way more things like that.

TweetDeck review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Easy to use, all the essentials, free!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling posts and multiple account access - also keyword and hashtag feeds. Also, there are no ads in it, unlike when you use native Twitter.

What do you dislike?

It's missing a bit of functionality that Twitter.com has, for example being able to paste an image into a tweet from your clipboard, and "un-click" a retweet. Since they're the same owners now, I'm surprised these kinds of elegant UI features haven't been implemented yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This only works as well as it does for Twitter alone. Having only used one similar product (HootSuite) for management, I'm amazed at the comparative feature set given that it's available for free. It's also web-based so you can use it across different computers, linked to your main Twitter login.

Being able to monitor activity on many Twitter accounts simultaneously to monitor engagement, trends, direct messages and user lists all from one screen saves countless hours.

TweetDeck review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Das beste Tool für Twitter überhaupt"

What do you like best?

Mit der kostenlosen Web-Anwendung TweetDeck von Twitter weiß man immer, was bei Twitter gerade passiert. Mit seinem Twitter-Account kann man sich ganz einfach einloggen.Im Tweet-Feld kann man einfach lostippen oder Inhalte einfügen. Das können zum Beispiel Links oder vorformulierte Texte vom Redaktionsplan sein. Zusätzlich lassen sich zu einem Tweet bis zu vier Bilder hochladen. Die Zeichenbegrenzung( 140 Zeichen pro Tweet lassen sich über Tweetdeck leicht anzeigen. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass sich die Tweets schedulen lassen.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe mal gelesen, dass Twitter Tweetdeck kostenpflichtig machen möchte. Für diesen Dienst wäre ich bereit, eine monatliche Gebühr zu bezahlen, denn ich finde es wirklich verwunderlich, dass Tweetdeck bislang immer noch kostenlos ist. Andererseits existieren Gerüchte, dass Tweetdeck ganz eingestellt werden soll. Das finde ich sehr schade, denn so weiß man nie, ob an den Gerüchten eventuell etwas Wahres dran ist und man früher oder später auf diesen tollen Dienst verzichten muss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweetdeck ist das Must-Have-Tool für Twitter überhaupt. Ich nutze das Tool schon seit Jahren und bin mehr als zufrieden damit. Etwas Besseres, bzw. Vergleichbares habe ich bislang nicht entdecken können. Die Funktionen, die Tweetdeck bietet, gibt es zwar auch bei Hootsuite und Buffer, dennoch möchte ich auf Tweetdeck nicht mehr verzichten.

Ich plane hiermit meine Tweets, habe die Aktualitäten jederzeit im Überblick und kann auf Mentions recht zeitnah reagieren. Zudem kann ich schnell auf private Nachrichten reagieren und habe meine Hashtags im Überblick.

TweetDeck review by Leah J.
Leah J.

"Customized layout for Twitter"

What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. Customizable interface allows for selecting and organizing twitter feeds however one desires. I like being able to schedule tweets / posts, and the desktop/mobile cross-platform functionality.

What do you dislike?

Tweetdeck occasionally crashes. Otherwise, I have no complaints about its layout or functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for managing multiple twitter accounts across multiple users.

It helps stay on top of social media conversations, trends, and allows the aggregation of followed accounts and lists, conveniently displayed in parallel with one another. It's intuitive to use, and is the most powerful desktop client for scheduling tweets and organizing social media streams. The benefit has been a fully customized twitter experience, readily accessed through a client. Additionally it allows posts to be scheduled, rather than deployed piecemeal.

TweetDeck review by Lucía F.
Lucía F.

"TweetDeck, tus cuentas de twitter en una sola pantalla."

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta aplicación es que puedes manejar varias cuentas de twitter desde una misma pantalla. Si tu empresa tiene mas de una cuenta de twitter (en varios idiomas) mas la tuya personal de la empresa, puedes monitorizar todas desde una misma pantalla y esa es la mejor de sus características. TweetDeck es una aplicación donde puedes optimizar la difusión de tus contenidos. Al poseer varias cuentas tweetDeck te da la posibilidad de segmentar tu público o clientes y publicar en cada cuenta lo que mas le interesa a tus followers. Programar tweets para que sean publicados a la hora y el día que quieres es una función que tiene tweetdeck y que te ahorra mucho tiempo, ya que podras "olvidarte" de twitter por momentos durante tu jornada laboral y cuando no estes dentro de la oficina.

What do you dislike?

Es una aplicación bastante simple, eso en principio puede resultar atractivo pero sus funciones son limitadas ya que por ejemplo no hay gestión de equipo ni publicaciónes programadas en masa. El soporte técnico es débil y deja mucho que desear ya que no hay chat/email para resolver tus dudas, unicamente sección de "preguntas frecuentes".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu empresa tiene más de una cuenta en twitter y quieres mantenerlas todas actualizadas, te recomiendo usar esta herramienta.

Esta "pantalla de control" te permite ahorrar mucho tiempo a la hora de gestionar la red social twitter y gracias a ella puedes mantener todas las cuentas de la empresa actualizadas.

TweetDeck review by Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

"TweetDeck, control total de Twitter."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck tiene muchas cosas positivas y que te atraen para su uso, la primera de todas es la de poder tener el control de toda tu cuenta en twitter en una sola pagina, con esta aplicación es practicamente imposible que se te escape algo como las menciones a tu empresa o noticias sobre temas relacionados con el sector de la empresa con la que trabajas. Su interfaz y manejo es muy fácil e intuitiva, si sabes manejar twitter no tendras ningún problema en manejar tweetdeck. Poder utilizarla en dispositivos moviles, tanto en móviles Android como en Iphone también es una ventaja, ya que esta aplicación consume muchos menos datos que twitter. Es gratuita y puedes gestionar muchas cuentas a diferencia de otras aplicaciones.Y por último, el poder programar tus tweets para mantener tu red social activa durante momentos de trabajo intensos en los que no dispones tanto tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Quizás si utilizas un numero elevado de columnas, estas empeizana perderse y es posible que te pierdas información que deseabas tener mas o menos controlada. Algún fallo de seguridad ha tenido tweetDeck, así que creo que es un tema a mejorar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para llevar un mejor control de tus redes sociales TweetDeck es la herramienta necesaria.

Poder controlar twitter de una manera mas ordenada y empleando menos tiempo es uno de los mayores beneficios obtenidos con tweetDeck. Tambíen la posibilidad de crear equipos te da la posibilidad de que mas personas puedan controlar la aplicación dentro de la empresa.

TweetDeck review by Victor Hugo L.
Victor Hugo L.

"Great tool to manage Twitter accounts"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck allows me to track the mentions, visualize direct messages and respond efficiently. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It also provides the great function of programming your tweets for better planning of marketing campaigns on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

It has happened that sometimes some of the programmed publications fail and are not published at the required time, has happened in a few opportunities but that is very important, especially when you have campaigns that must meet a specific schedule. Although this is not serious and has been solved in a simple way

Recommendations to others considering the product

My suggestion goes beyond using TweetDeck, I invite you to explore the options in the column headers, play with the filters, where you have many configurable options to satisfy your requirements, you can limit your searches to specific users and even by keywords , Which is ideal for listening to your tribe on a particular subject. This is ideal for determining the effectiveness of response in the users to our publications. Try this platform, it's excellent, you will not regret it. It's also free!

Provide support to users and create marketing campaigns thanks to the possibility of scheduling the publications; All from a single application. But best of all is the management of the Lists, to be able to add columns with the most important lists and to see in real time what is happening, by filtering with the hashtags or labels.

TweetDeck review by User

"TweetDeck para estar en contacto con tus clientes."

What do you like best?

Su principal ventaja es que trabaja con columnas. En cada una de ellas encontraremos la información del Timeline general, de nuestros Replies y de los Mensajes Directos que hayamos recibido. Pero también podremos configurar columnas con listas, búsquedas, Trend Topics, o los buzones de otras cuentas de Twitter. También podemos mandar mensajes a Facebook, así como leer los mensajes y notificaciones que recibamos en dicha cuenta. Así como con nuestras cuentas de Linkedin. TweetDeck es una herramienta muy util para estar conectado con todas tus redes sociales e informar y estar informado al instante. Lo mejor de todo es que no tienes que pagar para usar el programa ya que es totalmente gratuito.

What do you dislike?

No destacaría nada negativo o que no me guste del todo, pero por destacar algo destacaría que las características y funciones son muy básicas, no ofrece analítica y carece de programación en masa,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mas positivo de TweetDeck es que puedes puedes monitorizar conversaciones, usuarios o palabras clave, interactuar con nuevos clientes potenciales y publicar directamente desde la plataforma TweetDeck en múltiples cuentas de Twitter simultáneamente.

Está disponible en todos los dispositivos. Tiene app para ordenadores, para móviles (iOS y Android), y una app de Google Chrome. Las tres se sincronizan unas con otras perfectamente, por lo que será muy fácil publicar en Twitter donde quiera que te encuentres. Si tienes múltiples cuentas de Twitter, puedes elegir desde qué perfiles publicar y programar publicaciones automáticas según creas conveniente especialmente en días donde no te encuentres en la oficina o no estes disponible en ese momento.

TweetDeck review by Administrator

"Helpful management of multiple streams"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck allows you to set up multiple search columns which you can move through quickly to see where your organization is mentioned, which relevant topics are busy, etc. without getting too bogged down. It also makes DM's quite easy to manage as they are right there, not in a separate screen, so they do not get missed.

What do you dislike?

Tweetdeck's columns can sometimes be overwhelming. It would be neat to be able to minimize non-active ones or make it easier to move their position (right now you have to manually click each time you want to move it one position to the right or left. Very inconvenient).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free compared to other platforms which is great.

Tweetdeck significantly decreases the time that needs to be spent monitoring Twitter accounts while allowing for more engagement and a "busier" presence. It probably decreased the time our staff had to attend to Twitter by about half.

TweetDeck review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"TweetDeck - good but could be better"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in scheduling and managing tweets for multiple client accounts, interface is easy to use and understand, platform is stable - a BIG plus in my book.

What do you dislike?

We're managing client accounts across multiple channels, so it would be nice if TweetDeck still had functionality for other platforms (particularly Facebook and LInkedIn). It would also be great if we had the ability to create and manage Moments, and tag tweets as part of a dedicated campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck is easy to use and for those folks on a budget, you can't beat free. But, I'd recommend checking out other options, as well - for example, Hootsuite.

With multiple clients leveraging an aggressive Twitter program, automation has become a must. The ability to schedule and manage multiple tweets for multiple clients has definitely given us a productivity and efficiency boost. Unlike some of the other platforms we're working with, Tweetdeck has remained fairly stable and reliable, as well.

TweetDeck review by Alison S.
Alison S.

"Make Your Life Easier - Get TweetDeck"

What do you like best?

It's a one stop shop for Twitter. No need to publish on the regular Twitter platform, go to tweetdeck where you can actually "listen" to what people are saying about your brand. Follow hashtags, words, sayings, replies, messages, etc. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. We have a lot of events and my life would be so much easier if I could schedule multiple images at ones vs. only using one or posting live. It's also not mobile friendly which makes scheduling on the road pretty difficult. Bring us an app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time with other tools. This is all you need for Twitter. Facebook has a scheduler, so why take a risk of using something else where it may not schedule?

Our audience is important to us. Without them, we would have no reason to be on social! We're able to listen to what they like, don't like, want and how we can bring them in even more to actually make conversions.

TweetDeck review by Brandon A.
Brandon A.

"Making Sense of Twitter's Noise"

What do you like best?

I love being able to monitor everything on twitter in one place. I set up lists of accounts I want to follow, as well as the accounts I'm managing. It's awesome to see everything in one place, in real-time!

What do you dislike?

My only major dislike is that it can be cumbersome to move columns around, and to get everything to fit on one monitor. Also, it's kind of a bummer that it's only Twitter. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would seriously give this product a look as you are starting out as a social media manager. It's free, has great use as a way to monitor multiple accounts, and helps to engage in real-time. The only downside is that it's limited to Twitter.

It allows me to always keep an eye on our twitter accounts, our competitors, and even specific hashtags, in one place, for free.

TweetDeck review by Princess J.
Princess J.

"excellent program to manage tweets."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is a very good application to see Twitter in our own way, both in design and in columns. It is also a tool that in recent years has been improving a lot, it offers a great tool for the investigation and the follow-up of the discussions continuously. I love the column view and how you can see a lot of information and sources at the same time without clicking, i just have to spend a day and organize the tweets for a month and the possibility of synchronizing several accounts that can publish the same tweet. It's an easier way to organize tweets and also keep track of scheduled ones.

What do you dislike?

Instead of having different tabs for accounts, you have all your accounts displayed on one, unnecessarily long page. This makes it easy to accidentally tweet something in the wrong Twitter account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent to manage several twitter accounts, and it is also free to commend it.

It is good that it is free and that several users can tweet or manage an account from their Tweetdeck. I also appreciate that I can configure columns to monitor keywords and hashtags, so I can control the online reputation of my accounts.

TweetDeck review by Misty J.
Misty J.

"TweetDeck is Great! "

What do you like best?

I love the organization of TweetDeck! Twitter on its own can be so overwhelming, especially as you start to grow your PLN. Tweetdeck makes finding relevant tweets from trusted and known PLN members so much easier. I love that I can set up lists of people to follow as well as search by hashtags!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could collapse lists to make the view easier when I have multiple searches going at once. Overall though, I really like TweetDeck and find it user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweetdeck is great when you are introducing PLNs and Twitter to new users.

TweetDeck is a great tool that we recommend to beginning Twitter users as they work to grow and manage their PLNs. I love that I can filter and follow just what I am interested in and pinpoint specific contacts.

TweetDeck review by Devyn D.
Devyn D.

"TweetDeck Makes My Job Easier"

What do you like best?

I love that you can track hashtags, schedule tweets, and monitor your feed in one place. I like that I can reach a wider audience by tracking hashtags that related to my company.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could add multiple photos to tweets like I can on Twitter proper. I dislike that you can't see link previews or embedded YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time at the beginning to set up your columns the way you like them. It pays off to have it all ready to go.

I mostly use TweetDeck to help me with my time by scheduling tweets. It's helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. It also helps me reach a wider audience by allowing me to track trending hashtags and related hashtags.

TweetDeck review by Cathy M.
Cathy M.

"TweetDeck Is an Invaluable Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and use was remarkable and effective.

What do you dislike?

Blocking photos is difficult, I also think that there should be a setting for advising Twitter/TweetDeck about pornography and a way to screen for these types of posts, similar to the safety mode on YouTube.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to use the Customization feature for each column. It only takes are few minutes and it is well worth your time. I also recommend that anything you are promoting has links in the post.

We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc. The second is to find the newest news for writing quick breaking news stories, we also teach our journalism students to use TweetDeck to find sources for their stories.

TweetDeck review by Sylvia k.
Sylvia k.

"great tool to manage accounts on twitter."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is a very easy to use application, you can choose to receive notifications on your desktop when someone sends you a message or mentions it in a Tweet. I can respond quickly and easily to tweets and followers. I love that there is an option to schedule tweets instead of writing them in another calendar tool and remembering them. The search engine is highly intuitive and saves every hashtag or searched name. I especially like the search engine because it keeps every hashtag or searched name, i love that the team behind this application always update the application with the latest trends.

What do you dislike?

is not friendly for mobile devices, which makes programming on the road quite difficult, it would also be great if we had the ability to create and manage Moments, and tag tweets as part of a dedicated campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that I can use lists to keep track of important tweets by topic and get updates on a whole screen.

This tool is helpful for every kind of business, especially for those who need to keep track of social media activities, it’s free app and it allows you to keep multiple accounts at the same time. We are using it for social media monitoring.

TweetDeck review by Katerina N.
Katerina N.

"The only way to take a quick view of what realy interests you"

What do you like best?

Its big screan with the feeds I am interested in help me monitor what's going on in my beat.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say I dislike something. It is quick, easy, free, for specific uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest. Reply immediately in messages and notifications.

I can immediately see all the notifications and messages I need that concern the theatre (questions from potential customers etc) and reply instantly! I can also check on other theatres accounts or actors accounts for market news and I can also check our actors' accounts.

TweetDeck review by Krista L.
Krista L.

"Great way to track twitter activities in real time - from mentions to hashtags to notifications."

What do you like best?

The ability to track responses, specific hashtags, and mentions all in one place. It's really helpful to have the ability to build multiple hashtag searches for campaigns and/or user generated content.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the column format of the dashboard. I'd prefer another way to organize the information -- maybe all hashtag searches collected in one tab of the dashboard, all mentions in another, all notifications in a third.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're monitoring social in real time, this is great if you turn the notifications on -- you can then just have it running in the background and let the notifications do their job.

Tweetdeck helps me to keep on top of tweets that need a reply in real time. I just turn on notifications, and keep Tweetdeck running in my browser in the background of my work.

TweetDeck review by Vincent C.
Vincent C.

"Excellent tool to have a complete view of what's happening"

What do you like best?

I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window: that's really fast to have a complete overview of what's happening in real time on subjects I want to follow on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I can see 2 little things that are missing for me actually:

- I would like to be able to resize columns as I want to fit more columns on my window,

- It should be also cool to be able to manage multiple "workspaces" with different columns configuration.

TweetDeck really helped me to manage my communication, see who is talking about myself or my company and what they are sharing the most. It's also cool to keep an eye on side subjects with multiple columns.

TweetDeck review by Mohamed F.
Mohamed F.

"Good Tweet organizer"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck has features to see all my active tweets, messages, notifications and other suggestions in one window. This makes it very easier when am working on, rather than separate redirected pages. The updates are also automated without me requiring to refresh page. The best part is having scheduled tweet, where I can set up my tweets times ahead. It saves me from the hassle of daily updates

What do you dislike?

There is not anything specifically to be mentioned as disliked. But when scheduling picture tweets, there are various problems encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitly consider using tweedeck if you are thinking of an app that can help you save time and make it way more interactive with your followers.

It is an interactive platform to engage all my followers, I am ale to maintain multiple accounts on tweetdeck. the same tweets can be posted through various accounts, which is a remarkable feature.

TweetDeck review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"TweetDeck is Just Helpful Enough"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck really helps when it comes to managing multiple Twitter accounts. The column display allows for easy viewing, and clearly breaks down messages, notifications, and activity from those you follow. Also allows for easy customization of columns to include things like mentions and likes.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Tweetdeck is prone to lagging and crashes which can quickly become frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're managing multiple accounts TweetDeck really saves time and is very easy to use. The only real issue are the lags or crashes you may face when using. I think the pros outweigh the cons with TweetDeck though.

TweetDeck provides the simplest solution when struggling to manage multiple Twitter accounts. Tweetdeck allows you to quickly toggle between accounts.

TweetDeck review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Way better no-cost scheduling tools out there"

What do you like best?

While I really don't like TweetDeck much at all, I guess the ease of writing a new tweet is handy since that's about all you can do with this app.Pretty clean layout I suppose.

What do you dislike?

EVERYTHING! It's not user-friendly and definitely does not have an intuitive design, nor does it really function anything like twitter so you cant' really even transfer your skill set from that to this software. Functionality is very limited, scheduling process way too time-consuming and complicated. It took me, an advanced social media manager and highly functional computer user, probably 10 mins to figure out how to add my business account to the stupid app and then I still had to play with it to find out how to display the business profile and activity and not my personal twitter stuff. I just can't see how this is considered a good product by twitter developers. I also don't see any usable analytics data. It shows you mentions and likes but in an individual way that is hard to quantify without doing more data input. That's not the point of social tools. They're supposed to simplify and enhance, not make things more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend you check out the free version of HootSuite before bothering with TweetDeck. HootSuite is just much simpler to use (although neither are really apparent at first, let's be honest) and has way more functionality between being able to schedule Insta, Facebook and Twitter posts. I just wouldn't even bother with tweetdeck. They were already using it when I came here and are not quite on-board with swtiching to HootSuite yet because they don't want to learn new programs, but believe me, you'll be much happier in the long run just avoiding this completely.

We use TweetDeck to schedule out our posts a few days ahead at a time. I haven't realized any benefit from using it besides the ability to release pre-written content at a specified time without the need to monitor or worry.

TweetDeck review by Renee B.
Renee B.

"Great platform to increase your Twitter presence"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to follow specific hashtags by starting new columns. The interface is intuitive and easy to read. I know there are paid-subscription platforms that can do fancier things, but I don't know of another free platform that can do what Tweetdeck does.

What do you dislike?

If you are a heavy Twitter user (which I am not), it might have some drawbacks. But for the casual business account it works just fine.

I can follow specific hashtags that are relevant to my organization so that we can grow our Twitter presence through retweeting, following, and engaging with other organizations working on the same issues.

TweetDeck review by Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

"A simple tool"

What do you like best?

I like Tweetdeck because it allows me to follow several trends or hashtags at the same time in the same window as well as allowing me to pre-tweet and schedule my tweets.

What do you dislike?

The scroll bar on the bottom can sometimes get lost and having to manually refresh for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not lose your columns once you close, so if you no longer want to follow something be sure to close it ahead of time. You have to play with Tweetdeck for a little while before you can really use it.

I am able to communicate and share info with stakeholders ahead of time.

Learning about TweetDeck?

* We monitor all TweetDeck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.