TweetDeck

A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.

Work for TweetDeck?
Falcon.io 2x

Learning about TweetDeck?

TweetDeck Reviews

Showing 349 TweetDeck reviews
TweetDeck review by <span>Faith B.</span>
Faith B.

Good Free Tool

What do you like best?

It was a nice tool to use for scheduling tweets before I switched to a paid platform that allowed me to schedule out farther in advance and more flexibility (will discuss below). I like that it allowed for a lot of different decks to be visible at once, so I could follow several different hashtags and conversations from one centralized location.

What do you dislike?

I think the flexibility and functionality can be improved. If I set a tweet to be sent out on Friday at 5pm, then I cannot switch the time. I have to fully delete the tweet and remake it. The Buffer integration on Tweet Deck also leaves something to be desired...I first tried out Tweet Deck in 2015, and almost three years later, it seems nothing has really been done to improve the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really are just wanting to test out the waters with Twitter, Tweet Deck could be a good option at first. If you're seriously wanting to use Twitter as a tool for business, you're better off going with a paid subscription from one of the many social media planning platforms out there and using that to your ability. If you are not patient, avoid Tweet Deck entirely.

When I was using the free version of Buffer, I could only schedule 10 tweets at a time. Tweet Deck solved the problem of posting more tweets for periods of time like holidays and weekends when I didn't want to be working. Because of the lack of capabilities, though, switching to a paid Buffer subscription was worth the cost!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TweetDeck
TweetDeck review by <span>Shubham B.</span>
Shubham B.

Twitter Management with ease using TweetDeck

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our most prererred Twitter Client . First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things.Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. My only major dislike is that it can be cumbersome to move columns around, and to get everything to fit on one monitor. I dislike that you can't see link previews or embedded YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing a single account with a lot of topics to follow, or if you want to focus on really monitoring and engaging with your audience.

I can immediately see all the notifications and messages I need that concern the theatre (questions from potential customers etc) and reply instantly.Tweetdeck helps me to keep on top of tweets that need a reply in real time.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

TweetDeck review by <span>Vincenzo A.</span>
Vincenzo A.

TweetDeck helps you managing your Twitter

What do you like best?

TweetDeck helps you to managing your account in the best way. The interface is well organized and organic. From the same view you can monitor notifications, messages but also activityes and tweets from selected accounts and ashtags. You can also schedule your posts to respect your editorial calendar. Also the view can be totally customizable, having under control the aspect that you care more from your twitter.

What do you dislike?

There are minor issues that, even if minor, can affect your experience on the platform. Even if TweetDeck shows your twitter in real time sometimes you have to refresh the window manually to see the latest updates. Also the scrolling thing need a revision, somethimes when you scroll to the side to see other columns of datas there is the chance to go back to the previous page unintentionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TweetDeck is simple to use and have all the tools you need to manage your Twitter account in the best way possible. Also it's free, so it worth a try.

Thanks to TweetDeck I can control all the aspect of my business account in the less time possible, since I've anything under control in just one window. in this way I can reach my audience easily, showing them my works and production process. Also the fact that I can schedule tweets is something that I really find helpfull, especially when I have a programmed social media calendar.

TweetDeck review by <span>Norina M.</span>
Norina M.

TweetDeck is our first choice, for us and for our clients.

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our first choice for our business and for our clients. First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things. The platform is flexible and very clever, so you can easily manage lists of followers and followed, private messages, user feeds, filters and analitycs about the performance of the profiles. It also allows you to schedule tweets, a great feat if you plan your social calendar.

What do you dislike?

I did not found everything so bad to deserve a shoutout. In our experience everything is smooth and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally use TweetDeck since several years now, and I never experienced a better platform to manage a Twitter account. You can trust them since it's an official app certified from Twitter itself.

I use TweetDeck for our business account, but I also use TweetDeck when we have to manage our clients accounts. The fact that it's free helps us a lot to give a cut to the clients costs, dedicating the budget to other important sections of the campaign. Also I find useful and time saving the fact that I can mark the tweets as "read". An important feat when you manage more than 10 Twitter acoounts.

TweetDeck review by <span>Mary S.</span>
Mary S.

A featured layout for Twitter

What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can give some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest.

Tweetdeck helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc.

TweetDeck review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

Easy to Use and Powerful

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of tweetdeck is that it's dead simple and easy to not only use multiple accounts without logging in and out, but also to schedule tweets in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app isn't available on many platforms natively. I'd really love if there was a version available for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth checking out since it's totally free. And make sure you set up a few different columns to keep tabs on different hashtags and the like. A must is to add a column for your scheduled tweets so you can easily keep track of what's in the hopper.

We use tweetdeck to manage all our tweeting. We have multiple people on our tweetdeck team, and we can all have access to our accounts. It's great in that we don't have to share the password with everyone on the team either, just add them to our team and they log in via their personal account.

Learning about TweetDeck?

* We monitor all TweetDeck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.