TweetDeck

A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.

Work for TweetDeck?

Mary S.

A featured layout for Twitter

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can give some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest.

Tweetdeck helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TweetDeck
TweetDeck review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

Easy to Use and Powerful

Validated Review
What do you like best?

My favorite feature of tweetdeck is that it's dead simple and easy to not only use multiple accounts without logging in and out, but also to schedule tweets in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app isn't available on many platforms natively. I'd really love if there was a version available for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth checking out since it's totally free. And make sure you set up a few different columns to keep tabs on different hashtags and the like. A must is to add a column for your scheduled tweets so you can easily keep track of what's in the hopper.

We use tweetdeck to manage all our tweeting. We have multiple people on our tweetdeck team, and we can all have access to our accounts. It's great in that we don't have to share the password with everyone on the team either, just add them to our team and they log in via their personal account.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

TweetDeck review by <span>Alejandro A.</span>
Alejandro A.
Validated Review

Great way to read news / blogs

Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I do like most about TweetDeck is how I can have many feed columns and each of them with totally different information. For instance, my feed can be in one column, next to that one I can have direct messages, next to that one a list of users, next to that... you get the point.

This is really convenient since I don't need to click different links to see the same data. This is why I prefer TweetDeck so much rather than seeing the same information on Twitter.com

Other features that I really like is scheduling tweets and notifications while you are doing other things. Notifications are the best! You can set up notifications to only appear for specific things.

What do you dislike?

Having many many columns can get sometimes overwhelming. It can be hard to read all columns all the time. However, if you keep it really organized, you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in. It's really customizable and the fact that you can read many things at once, it does make it really convenient. You won't regret it. Plus is free!

The main problem that I solved using TweetDeck is time and efficiency doing my work. I get alert notifications on my Mac for certain things.

Also, instead of going to each blog or website, I can get informed really fast of everything just by reading my feed and list of users on TweetDeck.

TweetDeck review by <span>Rima S.</span>
Rima S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

TweetDeck really helps when it comes to managing multiple Twitter accounts. . I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window: Tweetdeck allows me to quickly toggle between accounts.You can adjust what you see in each column and stay current without spending all of the time to scrolling through everything.

What do you dislike?

It does have performance issues from time to time. It is limited to Twitter, so this won't include key searches from your other platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweetdeck is a wellknown tweeter management software. Definitely try it out if you're looking for an easy way to manage multiple Twitter accounts.

TweetDeck's primary benefit for me has been for researching and tracking searches and hashtags. It offers a great tool for research and following discussions on an ongoing basis.

TweetDeck review by <span>Sonali Y.</span>
Sonali Y.
Validated Review

Perfect Twitter Management Client ...

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window. The column display allows for easy viewing, and clearly breaks down messages, notifications, and activity. I also like how you can schedule tweets for as far out as you want.

What do you dislike?

Gif or emoji can't be inserted here in the tweets. There are only "light" and "dark" themes. here are no reporting options , poor intergation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're easily able to monitor mulitiple accounts, as well as search terms. Being able to share things in multiple places is a big bonus.

If you want a great tool to have instantaneous access to news, business information, promotional updates etc, there is no better tool that I've encountered than Tweetdeck.TweetDeck is a free tool that helps me stay on top of what's happening on Twitter.

TweetDeck review by <span>Madeleine S.</span>
Madeleine S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love being able to put together a list of everyone who we want to see info from and then see what everyone who is in the list is tweeting about. It's also useful for following a particular event or keeping an eye on a trending hashtag. I have also used it to be able to respond to people tweeting about a certain topic. It's also a great way to make sure you don't miss tweets from your own people.

What do you dislike?

When you're trying to follow a trending subject it can begin to get confusing because the feed will move very quickly and be hard to read. That is more due to the nature of how the platform (Twitter) works than how Tweetdeck works so it would probably be hard to change this. As Twitter has become somewhat less relevant, that has made Tweetdeck a less useful tool since it's geared solely towards using Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a heavy Twitter user, Tweetdeck is a no-brainer. It really helps to organize accounts, hashtags, etc.

The main benefit to us is making sure that we don't miss certain industry news. Tweetdesk also makes it easy to keep an eye on a topic that is trending and get a really solid overview of what is trending. It's great for scheduling tweets if you don't want to pay for a more expensive scheduling tool. It works great for that. I like to schedule directly whenever possible.

Learning about TweetDeck?

* We monitor all TweetDeck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.