TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform

TwentyThree is a video marketing platform that empowers marketers to go beyond views and impressions, allowing companies to host, manage, optimize, and analyze their video campaigns; including integrating video data into existing tech stacks.

Work for TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform?

Learning about TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform?

TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform Reviews

Ask TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform a Question
Showing 1 TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform review
TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform review by Danny A.
Danny A.

"An adaptable Software that delivers!"

What do you like best?

It integrates with all social media pages to track, manage, coordinate and optimise all my uploaded video content. It has served as a veritable marketing tool for marketing in my company. I love being able to upload videos irrespective of the file format.

What do you dislike?

I detest the wait time when it comes to getting my videos uploaded. At times, when my Wi-Fi is slow the video just hangs midway.

It makes uploads to be instant and easy. It is also able to be managed with little to none technical experience or education. I can show my colleagues at work how to use this software just by having them work-shadowing me

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Learning about TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform?

* We monitor all TwentyThree - The Video Marketing Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.