Tweriod

Twitter Analytics (When users are online). Start Tweeting When Others Listen. Tweriod gives you the best times to tweet. We analyze both your tweets and your followers' tweets. So you can start tweeting when it makes most sense to reach others.

Work for Tweriod?
Radarly socialmediaana  2x

Learning about Tweriod?

Tweriod Reviews

Showing 9 Tweriod reviews
Tweriod review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Great insights, Stone-age Interface.

What do you like best?

Tweriod gives you great insights on how your posts performing by day of week, and time of day. It's also free for basic use, which is a plus. Just give it access to your brand's Twitter handle and it's full steam ahead from there. My favorite thing about Tweriod is not only did it give me best time of day to post, but broke this out on a daily standpoint, weekday standpoint, and weekend standpoint.

What do you dislike?

The interface. The graphs and interface looks very elementary and needs to be improved, stat. Also, their payment model could really use some tweaking. There are some other tools out there that offer the same information in a much more attractive and organized design.

Depending on what field you're in, Tweriod can be very helpful if your audience has different behaviors from a weekend standpoint compared to a weekday standpoint. For example, I was able to find that our Twitter users dropped off Saturday and came up back on Sunday from an impression standpoint.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tweriod
Tweriod review by <span>Ramiz K.</span>
Ramiz K.

I used Tweriod's free service to find our peak posting times for engagement.

What do you like best?

Ran a quick, free report to find my peak posting times, able to optimize my social media scheduler to get peak engagement on my tweets.

What do you dislike?

Costs more to analyze different platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version, once you see the value you'll want more.

Seeing low engagement on a stagnant Twitter profile. Wanted to revitalize the profile, and start posting content to re-engage followers. I was able to identify times where my tweets will get the most engagement, altered my posting schedule, now I'm getting 5% higher engagement on a weekly average.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Tweriod review by <span>Brittnee M.</span>
Brittnee M.

Social Media Coordinator

What do you like best?

I like that I can understand the analytics and can pull them easily without hassle. It provides a good insight for a coordinator & blogger.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it isn't as in depth as another analytic tool we use at my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest it to people that want to understand what they can and can't do to improve their social posting.

I'm solving the best times to share information for my personal brand and my job. I've realized that it is helpful to figure out what times are best to post and what I'm doing wrong.

Tweriod review by User in Financial Services

What do you like best?

This product is great for those looking at improving their social media communication with potential and existing customers. It's a very simple tool that allows you to manage time of communication to customers activity on social media. It records when the most people are active/online and allows you to pinpoint the time that you should be marketing.

What do you dislike?

Unnecessary cost to look at different views and platforms. The app also isn't the most visually appealing.. definitely room for improvement there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering making this product a monthly fee instead of 5 dollars per activity report requested.

Maximizing marketing efficiency and outreach to potential and existing clients.

Tweriod review by <span>Filipe R.</span>
Filipe R.

Simple and easy tool to check when your followers are online

What do you like best?

The best thing about Tweriod is that you can see when most of your followers are online. It's great to adapt your message depending on what time you want to publish something and for users to engage with your content.

What do you dislike?

The offer is quite limited and there are other tools that can provide better and more interesting insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a basic interesting tool to give you a quick insight about when your followers are online. There are more interesting tools out here though.

It's great to deliver your message at the right time when your followers are online.

Tweriod review by <span>Greg M.</span>
Greg M.

A handy insight to help guide your peak tweeting times

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the information provided helps us understand when our followers are online & therefor when we should be posting messages to Twitter.

What do you dislike?

As a trained designer, I would like to see the interface become more visually attractive & the heir achy of information improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using any service to monitor when your peak engagement times are, then it is worth while signing-up for the free version of Tweriod in order to get this basic data.

Maximising our reach through targeted tweet timings, which help increase hits to our website.

Learning about Tweriod?

* We monitor all Tweriod reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.