Tweriod

Twitter Analytics (When users are online). Start Tweeting When Others Listen. Tweriod gives you the best times to tweet. We analyze both your tweets and your followers' tweets. So you can start tweeting when it makes most sense to reach others.

Work for Tweriod?

Learning about Tweriod?

Tweriod Reviews

Showing 12 Tweriod reviews
Tweriod review by <span>Eduardo G.</span>
Eduardo G.

"Maximize the impact that your tweets can generate"

What do you like best?

The report is quite complete, with many graphics that help you get an idea of the activity according to the time with a simple glance. There is the possibility of separating the data according to weekday and weekend days, and it also analyzes the flow of replies received.

What do you dislike?

the results are not instantaneous. Once you authenticate yourself on Twitter through your web page, they start the analysis, but they warn that it will take between one and two hours to send you the conclusion (it can be a matter of minutes if you have few followers). To notify that they have already finished, they send a direct message to your account, although you also have the possibility of asking to be notified by email. Tweriod may not be perfect, but at least he gives us a good approximation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for the results to be accurate it is very important that you have correctly configured your time zone on your Twitter profile.

it provides statistics of when they are most active tweeting in the social network and when they disappear from it. Very useful!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tweriod
Tweriod review by User

"The next big marketing trend."

What do you like best?

This product is going to be so trendy once word gets out. I love that there's a free version you can try to see if it's going to be beneficial and then if you need bells and whistles, upgrade at a low cost. The report is very clear and concise.

What do you dislike?

I wish Tweriod could get you pointers on format of the tweets or how to compose them rather than only what time to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've ever used Timely before it was discontinued, this is the better version of that!

Tweriod helped us reach our target audience at peak times. Otherwise, Twitter is a guessing game. With Tweriod, it seems like time is used more efficiently rather than just hoping someone sees our tweets 4 hours after we posted them.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Tweriod review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great insights, Stone-age Interface. "

What do you like best?

Tweriod gives you great insights on how your posts performing by day of week, and time of day. It's also free for basic use, which is a plus. Just give it access to your brand's Twitter handle and it's full steam ahead from there. My favorite thing about Tweriod is not only did it give me best time of day to post, but broke this out on a daily standpoint, weekday standpoint, and weekend standpoint.

What do you dislike?

The interface. The graphs and interface looks very elementary and needs to be improved, stat. Also, their payment model could really use some tweaking. There are some other tools out there that offer the same information in a much more attractive and organized design.

Depending on what field you're in, Tweriod can be very helpful if your audience has different behaviors from a weekend standpoint compared to a weekday standpoint. For example, I was able to find that our Twitter users dropped off Saturday and came up back on Sunday from an impression standpoint.

Tweriod review by <span>Ramiz K.</span>
Ramiz K.

"I used Tweriod's free service to find our peak posting times for engagement. "

What do you like best?

Ran a quick, free report to find my peak posting times, able to optimize my social media scheduler to get peak engagement on my tweets.

What do you dislike?

Costs more to analyze different platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version, once you see the value you'll want more.

Seeing low engagement on a stagnant Twitter profile. Wanted to revitalize the profile, and start posting content to re-engage followers. I was able to identify times where my tweets will get the most engagement, altered my posting schedule, now I'm getting 5% higher engagement on a weekly average.

Tweriod review by <span>Brittnee M.</span>
Brittnee M.

"Social Media Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I like that I can understand the analytics and can pull them easily without hassle. It provides a good insight for a coordinator & blogger.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it isn't as in depth as another analytic tool we use at my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest it to people that want to understand what they can and can't do to improve their social posting.

I'm solving the best times to share information for my personal brand and my job. I've realized that it is helpful to figure out what times are best to post and what I'm doing wrong.

Tweriod review by User in Financial Services

"This product is great for those looking at improving their social media communication "

What do you like best?

This product is great for those looking at improving their social media communication with potential and existing customers. It's a very simple tool that allows you to manage time of communication to customers activity on social media. It records when the most people are active/online and allows you to pinpoint the time that you should be marketing.

What do you dislike?

Unnecessary cost to look at different views and platforms. The app also isn't the most visually appealing.. definitely room for improvement there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering making this product a monthly fee instead of 5 dollars per activity report requested.

Maximizing marketing efficiency and outreach to potential and existing clients.

Tweriod review by <span>Filipe R.</span>
Filipe R.

"Simple and easy tool to check when your followers are online"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Tweriod is that you can see when most of your followers are online. It's great to adapt your message depending on what time you want to publish something and for users to engage with your content.

What do you dislike?

The offer is quite limited and there are other tools that can provide better and more interesting insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a basic interesting tool to give you a quick insight about when your followers are online. There are more interesting tools out here though.

It's great to deliver your message at the right time when your followers are online.

Tweriod review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Tweroid user "

What do you like best?

It gives you the best feedback on times to tweet. It analyses your followers tweets and my own to make more sense out of it and increases my reach

What do you dislike?

I would like my notifications better organized. I get an email and wonder if it is still possible to optimize it more

Helps me look at who is following me and what is my target audience. I have been able to get some data analysis on my customer base

Tweriod review by <span>Greg M.</span>
Greg M.

"A handy insight to help guide your peak tweeting times"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the information provided helps us understand when our followers are online & therefor when we should be posting messages to Twitter.

What do you dislike?

As a trained designer, I would like to see the interface become more visually attractive & the heir achy of information improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using any service to monitor when your peak engagement times are, then it is worth while signing-up for the free version of Tweriod in order to get this basic data.

Maximising our reach through targeted tweet timings, which help increase hits to our website.

Tweriod review by <span>Evan D.</span>
Evan D.

"Useful for just one thing: when your Twitter followers online"

What do you like best?

It is surprising how critical it is to know when your Twitter followers are online. In fact, it's essential.

Because Twitter does not have an algorithm governing when your followers see your Tweets (unlike Facebook or Google+), and because the volume of Tweets your followers will receive from other people they follow is so gigantic, you can only be successful on Twitter if you Tweet when your Twitter followers are online

Therefore: you need tools like Tweriod to tell you when your Twitter followers are online.

What do you dislike?

The problem is: Tweriod is not the best. Their payment model is annoying, because a $5 report just to see this data is rarely worthwhile.

The alternatives have better pricing models:

Followerwonk provides this data for free, for up to 5000 users.

ManageFlitter includes this data in its PowerPost feature, which allows you to Tweet to people based on when they are online, and tells you ALL the data as part of your Business plan with them - they include how many followers are in which timezone, which is phenomenal.

Tweriod is hard to justify paying for since its offering is so limited. Nevertheless, for a quick analysis and the ability to sync with Buffer app, it can be worthwhile to keep in your toolbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use this if you have Buffer and want to sync with it. Be sure to check out Followerwonk and see if the data is different (if so: troubleshoot).

It's important to Tweet to your followers when they are online; otherwise most of them will not see your content. Most people don't factor this in to their Twitter marketing plans (they just set it to somewhere between 8am and 8pm and call it good). The problem is, you may have attracted a large following from a different timezone, or a demographic with certain time-related behaviors, and you are likely missing out on opportunities to connect with them.

Tweriod review by User in Design
User in Design

"Super simple way to see when you have to post in Twitter"

What do you like best?

The simplest way to know the best moment to post, analyzing the audience you have

What do you dislike?

Very poor design. However is so simple that it doesnt matter. Also i dont like that forces me to follow the company in Twitter

Organize my schedule for Twitter program post. It integrate Buffer <3

Tweriod review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Twitter Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the drill down details for each day "best times to tweet" and best times to engage. I also like how it integrates with Bufferapp.

What do you dislike?

In sure there's room for improvement. Look at Crowdbooster, Community.it and Klout and make it better. Hashtag impressions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always. I set my clients on this tool! I teach people how to use it and why it's an awesome tool!😄

I enjoy that I can plan better - timing of posts and knowing when I should get online to engage.

Learning about Tweriod?

* We monitor all Tweriod reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.