Twitonomy

4.0

Twitter #analytics and much more...

Work for Twitonomy?

Learning about Twitonomy?

Twitonomy Reviews

Ask Twitonomy a Question
Showing 12 Twitonomy reviews
Twitonomy review by Anne T.
Anne T.

"The Best Twitter Analytics Tool!"

What do you like best?

Twitonomy is simply the best Twitter analytics tool on the web. The platform allows you to analyze SO many different statistics for your Twitter account. Twitonomy also offers — in the free version — analytics about your followers and the accounts that you follow. These tabs show the data you’d expect to see about each group: how many tweets they’ve sent, when they last tweeted, how many accounts they follow and how many follow them. You can use this data to follow/unfollow accounts from within Twitonomy.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything about Twitonomy. The Free version has so many features and insights. It's an incredible platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIGHLY Recommended to monitor your Twitter analytics. Twitonomy also offers — in the free version — analytics about your followers and the accounts that you follow. These tabs show the data you’d expect to see about each group: how many tweets they’ve sent, when they last tweeted, how many accounts they follow and how many follow them. You can use this data to follow/unfollow accounts from within Twitonomy.

I cannot say enough good things about this platform. Hope this helps!

I am able to get insights on my followers, including their Influence, interests, location and so much more!

I can track the daily growth of my followers, who I'm following & tweets counts as well as using keywords to follow a more targeted audience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitonomy
Twitonomy review by Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.

"Quick and detailed overview of Twitter stats"

What do you like best?

I like the granularity of data interrogation that you can get from the tool. It's really simple and intuitive to use. Pretty much anything statistical you want to know about a profile, you can. Oh, and it's price plan is very favourable for the level of functionality on offer.

What do you dislike?

As much as there's a granularity of detail in the results, there's no stand-out/quick insight visualisation to give you an intelligent steer on how to quickly make sense of all the data points. It's pretty much down to you do draw insights and conclusions from the wealth of data. Would be good to be able to compare a number of profiles side by side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a cheap entry point to the market of Twitter analytics, I would highly recommend Twitonomy to anyone wanting to get into the field of Twitter data analytics. I would sound a note of caution that from a pure insight/analysis point of view, you need to be skilled in interpreting data to draw insights - the tool presents you with all the data you need. Over to you to do the rest!

Deep data collection on specific profiles to help us develop an understanding of platform use and activity.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Twitonomy review by User in Computer Software

"Cool Analytics, Somewhat Useful"

What do you like best?

Twitonomy does a nice job analyzing anything and everything about your Twitter handle's followers, and the users you follow. It has some cool graphs and lists of top users, hashtags, etc.

What do you dislike?

While the analytics are really cool, we haven't found the tool to be very useful. It provides more "nice to know" than "need to know" - and we haven't found the insights to be very actionable.

It would be more useful to us if it allowed us to track multiple Twitter accounts in the same Twitonomy account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While the tool is fairly inexpensive, I would consider whether it is really providing you insight that you couldn't figure out for yourself using Twitter's analytics. For an account with 15K followers, it hasn't given us much beyond what we already knew.

Twitonomy has helped us determine things like our most influential followers and which hashtags lead to the best engagement. As a result, we've tried to use these hashtags more often.

Twitonomy review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Great price for quality of the analytics"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the user map, it allows me to visualize where my twitter followers are located. Also, lets me know how far my business' name is traveling.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I can say I don't like. If I had to improve something it would be to add a mobile app. Since I use twitonomy directly when adding tweets to my twitter page, it would be nice to have an easily accessible app to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the price, there are free options available but I highly recommend upgrading.

Managing my twitter page, viewing my page's stats and analytics.

Twitonomy review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Twitonomy helps you manage your Twitter account follows and followers"

What do you like best?

The ability to see combinations of who I'm following plus who is following me. I also like to see the timeframe in which followers have been active on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a few more insights/features like last interactions and mutual likes.

I am able to keep my business Twitter Followers list trimmed by getting rid of inactive Followers and dead accounts. I can also see where Follows and Followers are located, which is useful.

Twitonomy review by Emanuela C.
Emanuela C.

"Good tool to analyse Twitter's insights"

What do you like best?

Using Twitonomy it is easy to analyse results on Twitter: followers, messages, trends, hashtags, keywords, etc

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is very crowded, the design should be updated and data should be better organized. You cannot create custom reports

Analyse twitter results having more details than the once you can get on the standard analytics reports available on Twitter. Understand the business trends, most used ashtags and keywords so we are able to optimize our keywords. See what are the influencers of our business and follow them.

Twitonomy review by Dannie Lynn F.
Dannie Lynn F.

"Excellent interface, great free functionality"

What do you like best?

For a company that offers both a free and premium version, Twitonomy's free version (the version I used) was not stripped down or lacking in options. Perhaps the best functionality is the analytics and insights features, paired with the exporting.

What do you dislike?

The major place I saw a lack of depth was in customization of reports. If I want to showcase twitonomy reporting in say, a digital dashboard to senior leaders, I have to export/screengrab the data and do that myself (because of limited customization options). Expanding this would make me love the product a whole lot more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you've decided on some goals before getting started - Twitonomy is overwhelming if you don't have a key purpose.

- Finding Key Insights

- Uncovering Human Truths for product marketing

- Identifying key and buzz words for marketing and other campaigns

- Identifying influencers and key places to grow marketing

Realized benefits in streamlining social marketing work, ROI of our marketing efforts, as well as benefits that distribute to the rest of the business as well (social campaign is having a halo affect over product sales, etc, and even helping our customer support team experience better engagement on the phone and online).

Twitonomy review by Linzey T.
Linzey T.

"Detailed social media tracker"

What do you like best?

I love the feature that lets you visualize an actual map of where the users are located who are following or talking about my company.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is very busy and overwhelming to look at, If the data could be better organized, it would be easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial prior to purchasing.

Tracking and analyzing my twitter page and even my twitter page's past history.

Twitonomy review by Gabe V.
Gabe V.

"Best Twitter Analytics Tool. Hands Down."

What do you like best?

Love the functionalities it has to search and see trends of users, hashtags, keywords etc. All of the data it provides is an easy and consumable way. Even a 5 year old would be able to understand the pie and bar graphs.

What do you dislike?

Maybe update the UI and UX? Other than that everything looks and functions great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hit me up on LinkedIn, and I'll give you the lowdown. If you don't get this tool, then you don't get social media analytics and its purpose/application.

With Twitonomy, I'm able to see Twitter analytics on pretty much anything to improve our outbound sales messages targeted to specific users based on their personal data we discover.

Twitonomy review by Vallerie P.
Vallerie P.

"Twitter review tool usage"

What do you like best?

Follower sorting options and integration, interface is colorful and features are useful, yet hard to understand

What do you dislike?

locked features, no free trial available, lots of information, hard to understand sometimes what I am looking at.

analytics needed to measure success

Twitonomy review by Bhavesh N.
Bhavesh N.

"As as a Twitter manager, and a somewhat active user on Twitter myself, I’m always on the look."

What do you like best?

When you want to analyse a profile in more details you simply go to the profile menu and type out the handle in the text box at the top right corner.

What do you dislike?

I saw a lack of depth was in customisation of reports

Basic Analyitcs,:

- tweets per day

- how many links you’ve shared

- identifying influencers and key places to grow marketing

- who you retweet most often and who you reply to the most

- what hashtags you’ve used the most

- which of your tweets were retweeted the most

- which of your tweets were favorited the most

Twitonomy review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Decent for how cheap it is"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of pro's and con's with this product.

Pro's:

Cheap

Get basic Twitter analytics

What do you dislike?

Con's

Twitter Analytics now does basically everything it can do, except compare other profiles

No in depth analytics to help me do my job better

No integration with other channels. If I am paying for a service I want it to span all channels.

Slow

Basic Analyitcs, but the benefits aren't really there as Twitter analytics have come forth.

Learning about Twitonomy?

* We monitor all Twitonomy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.