Twitonomy

Twitter #analytics and much more...

Work for Twitonomy?
Zignal labs review  2x

Learning about Twitonomy?

Twitonomy Reviews

Showing 12 Twitonomy reviews
Twitonomy review by <span>Anne T.</span>
Anne T.

The Best Twitter Analytics Tool!

What do you like best?

Twitonomy is simply the best Twitter analytics tool on the web. The platform allows you to analyze SO many different statistics for your Twitter account. Twitonomy also offers — in the free version — analytics about your followers and the accounts that you follow. These tabs show the data you’d expect to see about each group: how many tweets they’ve sent, when they last tweeted, how many accounts they follow and how many follow them. You can use this data to follow/unfollow accounts from within Twitonomy.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything about Twitonomy. The Free version has so many features and insights. It's an incredible platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIGHLY Recommended to monitor your Twitter analytics. Twitonomy also offers — in the free version — analytics about your followers and the accounts that you follow. These tabs show the data you’d expect to see about each group: how many tweets they’ve sent, when they last tweeted, how many accounts they follow and how many follow them. You can use this data to follow/unfollow accounts from within Twitonomy.

I cannot say enough good things about this platform. Hope this helps!

I am able to get insights on my followers, including their Influence, interests, location and so much more!

I can track the daily growth of my followers, who I'm following & tweets counts as well as using keywords to follow a more targeted audience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitonomy
Twitonomy review by <span>Jeremy C.</span>
Jeremy C.

Quick and detailed overview of Twitter stats

What do you like best?

I like the granularity of data interrogation that you can get from the tool. It's really simple and intuitive to use. Pretty much anything statistical you want to know about a profile, you can. Oh, and it's price plan is very favourable for the level of functionality on offer.

What do you dislike?

As much as there's a granularity of detail in the results, there's no stand-out/quick insight visualisation to give you an intelligent steer on how to quickly make sense of all the data points. It's pretty much down to you do draw insights and conclusions from the wealth of data. Would be good to be able to compare a number of profiles side by side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a cheap entry point to the market of Twitter analytics, I would highly recommend Twitonomy to anyone wanting to get into the field of Twitter data analytics. I would sound a note of caution that from a pure insight/analysis point of view, you need to be skilled in interpreting data to draw insights - the tool presents you with all the data you need. Over to you to do the rest!

Deep data collection on specific profiles to help us develop an understanding of platform use and activity.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Twitonomy review by User in Computer Software

Cool Analytics, Somewhat Useful

What do you like best?

Twitonomy does a nice job analyzing anything and everything about your Twitter handle's followers, and the users you follow. It has some cool graphs and lists of top users, hashtags, etc.

What do you dislike?

While the analytics are really cool, we haven't found the tool to be very useful. It provides more "nice to know" than "need to know" - and we haven't found the insights to be very actionable.

It would be more useful to us if it allowed us to track multiple Twitter accounts in the same Twitonomy account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While the tool is fairly inexpensive, I would consider whether it is really providing you insight that you couldn't figure out for yourself using Twitter's analytics. For an account with 15K followers, it hasn't given us much beyond what we already knew.

Twitonomy has helped us determine things like our most influential followers and which hashtags lead to the best engagement. As a result, we've tried to use these hashtags more often.

Twitonomy review by <span>Alexander H.</span>
Alexander H.

Great price for quality of the analytics

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the user map, it allows me to visualize where my twitter followers are located. Also, lets me know how far my business' name is traveling.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I can say I don't like. If I had to improve something it would be to add a mobile app. Since I use twitonomy directly when adding tweets to my twitter page, it would be nice to have an easily accessible app to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the price, there are free options available but I highly recommend upgrading.

Managing my twitter page, viewing my page's stats and analytics.

Twitonomy review by <span>Emanuela C.</span>
Emanuela C.

Good tool to analyse Twitter's insights

What do you like best?

Using Twitonomy it is easy to analyse results on Twitter: followers, messages, trends, hashtags, keywords, etc

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is very crowded, the design should be updated and data should be better organized. You cannot create custom reports

Analyse twitter results having more details than the once you can get on the standard analytics reports available on Twitter. Understand the business trends, most used ashtags and keywords so we are able to optimize our keywords. See what are the influencers of our business and follow them.

Twitonomy review by <span>Dannie Lynn F.</span>
Dannie Lynn F.

Excellent interface, great free functionality

What do you like best?

For a company that offers both a free and premium version, Twitonomy's free version (the version I used) was not stripped down or lacking in options. Perhaps the best functionality is the analytics and insights features, paired with the exporting.

What do you dislike?

The major place I saw a lack of depth was in customization of reports. If I want to showcase twitonomy reporting in say, a digital dashboard to senior leaders, I have to export/screengrab the data and do that myself (because of limited customization options). Expanding this would make me love the product a whole lot more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you've decided on some goals before getting started - Twitonomy is overwhelming if you don't have a key purpose.

- Finding Key Insights

- Uncovering Human Truths for product marketing

- Identifying key and buzz words for marketing and other campaigns

- Identifying influencers and key places to grow marketing

Realized benefits in streamlining social marketing work, ROI of our marketing efforts, as well as benefits that distribute to the rest of the business as well (social campaign is having a halo affect over product sales, etc, and even helping our customer support team experience better engagement on the phone and online).

Learning about Twitonomy?

* We monitor all Twitonomy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.