Twitter Analytics

Measure and boost your impact on Twitter.

Work for Twitter Analytics?
Radarly socialmediaana  2x

Learning about Twitter Analytics?

Twitter Analytics Reviews

Showing 33 Twitter Analytics reviews
Twitter Analytics review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

Analytics You Might Not Know You Have

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics are probably one of my favorite analysis by a social media platform. I really like how they break it down. It might not be as extensive as Facebook, but it tells me what I need to know and quickly. I really like how it has a month breakdown and then you can drill down to the tweets. I really like the graphs they show. They make it easy to pull reports for my meeting.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything considering it is free analytics. It might not be as obvious as Facebook to get to the insights so I don't know how newer users discover it. It would be nice to have a more prominent way to point someone new in the direction. Once you get into it, there is a ton data to explore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to make sure to use it if you aren't already. It can provide great insights. It is free so there is no excuse not to use it. If you use Twitter, the analytics are key to understanding how you're doing. I would highly recommend this especially for smaller businesses who may not have the resources of a larger company who could afford to pay for an analytics service.

Twitter Analytics helps us understand how our tweets perform and who engages with us. It has helped us benefit from understanding our followers and make sure we are sharing relevant content. Twitter is our best platform so the analytics are key to saying on track.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitter Analytics
Twitter Analytics review by <span>Mary S.</span>
Mary S.

Just One Click away Twitter Analytics

What do you like best?

It is a go to analytics for Twitter. Twitter Analytics is great for viewing how certain tweets perform and how audiences grow over time. I like that it gives me a 28 day summary with screenshots of our top tweets, followers, and mentions.

What do you dislike?

Showing the last 28 days only doesnt help someone like me who is trying to see an overall picture from quarter to quarter and year to year. lso, it would be nice if analytics could show you a graph of your follower count and how it fluctuates each week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using this native analytics with my twitter account to see my twitter growth report. I like the ease of use for beginners. I am just starting to dive into the world of tracking analytics for our company,

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Twitter Analytics review by <span>Daniel V.</span>
Daniel V.

Very Reliable to find Accrued Data

What do you like best?

I find the graphs interesting into how many people are following, rate people are viewing tweets, rate people are liking and retweeting. It allows me to see my most recent activity, and who is the person following me with the biggest amount of followers. This should allow me to look towards him/her and bounce ideas off of.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that accessibility takes time in order to get acquainted with the product. The graphs can be hard to ascertain at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn what you need to understand who, what, and how followers are paying attention to your Twitter account. Make sure you understand how to use this before going forward, because it can be tricky to understand Analytics such as these going forward.

To know how many followers and/or readers of my tweets are going out and how I can reform and reshape what I need to project. I should learn to follow those who follow me (that have followers in thousands and ask for advice from them).

Twitter Analytics review by <span>Rainee T.</span>
Rainee T.

Fine for a Snapshot, But Don't Try to Dig Deeper

What do you like best?

If I'm looking for a quick snapshot of how my brand's Twitter is performing, Twitter Analytics is somewhat useful. The UX design is simple and clean, and it's nice to see what our top performing posts have been over a given month.

What do you dislike?

Twitter Analytics is not at all robust (and worse, not easily exportable). If you want to get into the details of what's going on on your Twitter account, you'll have to get your analytics from a paid service. Twitter Analytics isn't half of what Facebook Insights was even 5 years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free feature of Twitter, so if you don't need much, it's a great tool! But if you're trying to do any sort of deeper dive into what's working on your brand page, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Honestly, Twitter Analytics is a bit of a bust. I can't say it alone is solving any real business problems for us as we have to have a separate analytics tool. It's something I check in on every now and then to see the "greatest hits" on our page.

Twitter Analytics review by <span>Benjamin J.</span>
Benjamin J.

Essential Twitter Analytics

What do you like best?

I like that Twitter Analytics will pull all the essential data for you for all of your tweets and give you a month over month analysis of how your twitter activity is going. I also like that it will tell you who your top followers are so that you can try to reach out and develop relationships with them and develop your audience and their engagement. It has a very user friendly interface that makes it easy to see your analytics at a glance and understand what they're saying. It's the best source for evaluating your twitter account since it is coming right from the source.

What do you dislike?

I'd almost like for it to let you dig deeper and line up data against other data like Google Analytics will. It would be nice to customize the analytics you want to see. So if I only want to focus on impressions then let me select to only see those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Twitter Analytics is the best source for your getting your Twitter KPIs. Other sources are more like the icing but TA is the cake. TA is essential!

It allows you to track your KPIs for Twitter to figure out exactly how your followers are reacting to your tweets and whether you are actually reaching the proper audience or if you need to adapt for that.

Twitter Analytics review by <span>David Y.</span>
David Y.

Visually great native Analytics

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics is helpful when it comes to analyzing how social posts are performing. It offers the clearest and most concise analytic analysis of Twitter activity and tweet performance for my clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was possible to change date ranges with Twitter Analytics. It doesn't offer much in terms of in depth, deep dives into who is following you, who interacts with you most, and what tweets are getting the most engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free of cost. Understand that social continues to gain traction and love the data stats Twitter Analytics provides.

I like how the dashboard makes it super simple to understand. It's simple and easy to use for anyone who wants more data on their posts.

Learning about Twitter Analytics?

* We monitor all Twitter Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.