Twitter Analytics

4.0

Measure and boost your impact on Twitter.

Work for Twitter Analytics?

Learning about Twitter Analytics?

Twitter Analytics Reviews

Showing 43 Twitter Analytics reviews
Twitter Analytics review by Ykauryz J.
Ykauryz J.

"The most complete analysis for twitter."

What do you like best?

Many are unaware of the power that Twitter Analytics has, some for lack of knowledge of the functions it has, others because they always like to pay other applications to deliver the same results shown here for free and more reliable...

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that many times the metrics are a bit slow to update, and that makes it difficult to get the results quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may initially confuse it with all the information it shows you, but it details and studies each of the functions little by little and you will see how quickly you will learn to read all the metrics that are displayed there and get the most out of them....

Knowing less my interactions, interests of my public and other metrics that this application shows me allows me to know in which direction I should go in my next publications, that really has helped me a lot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitter Analytics
Twitter Analytics review by Ron Elius S.
Ron Elius S.

"Twitter Analytics is friendly for those who are starting out to use Twitter"

What do you like best?

Every month Twitter Analytics will show you the most relevant information at the First Page so that you can quickly monitor what Metrics you should be improving and leveraging.

What do you dislike?

The User Experience and User Interface for Twitter Analytics is a bit clunky in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I recommed for other Users to quickly analyze the Twitter Analytic Page are:

1. Make sure you always review your Current Month and Past Months Activities because this shows how your Twitter Content Marketing or Posts get the traction.

2. After seeing your Current Month and Past Months make sure to compare if your Current Month is way ahead or not way ahead of your Past Month.

3. One important Metric you must check in Twitter Analytics Page is Tweets because Twitter's Algorithm changes so much.

4. Always use Retweet Feature for the Tweets that are most relevant and relatable to you and they should resonate with your Twitter Followers so that your Feed will look more Engaging.

5. Never underestimate the Power of User Generated Content. This is for me Twitter's great feature because Tweets should always be shared with other users because this populates how much your Tweets Influence Twitter's Algorithm.

I'm trying to solve if my Twitter Account Activity gets the traction that I want.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Twitter Analytics review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Analytics You Might Not Know You Have"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics are probably one of my favorite analysis by a social media platform. I really like how they break it down. It might not be as extensive as Facebook, but it tells me what I need to know and quickly. I really like how it has a month breakdown and then you can drill down to the tweets. I really like the graphs they show. They make it easy to pull reports for my meeting.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything considering it is free analytics. It might not be as obvious as Facebook to get to the insights so I don't know how newer users discover it. It would be nice to have a more prominent way to point someone new in the direction. Once you get into it, there is a ton data to explore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to make sure to use it if you aren't already. It can provide great insights. It is free so there is no excuse not to use it. If you use Twitter, the analytics are key to understanding how you're doing. I would highly recommend this especially for smaller businesses who may not have the resources of a larger company who could afford to pay for an analytics service.

Twitter Analytics helps us understand how our tweets perform and who engages with us. It has helped us benefit from understanding our followers and make sure we are sharing relevant content. Twitter is our best platform so the analytics are key to saying on track.

Twitter Analytics review by Mary S.
Mary S.

"Just One Click away Twitter Analytics"

What do you like best?

It is a go to analytics for Twitter. Twitter Analytics is great for viewing how certain tweets perform and how audiences grow over time. I like that it gives me a 28 day summary with screenshots of our top tweets, followers, and mentions.

What do you dislike?

Showing the last 28 days only doesnt help someone like me who is trying to see an overall picture from quarter to quarter and year to year. lso, it would be nice if analytics could show you a graph of your follower count and how it fluctuates each week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using this native analytics with my twitter account to see my twitter growth report. I like the ease of use for beginners. I am just starting to dive into the world of tracking analytics for our company,

Twitter Analytics review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"Very Reliable to find Accrued Data"

What do you like best?

I find the graphs interesting into how many people are following, rate people are viewing tweets, rate people are liking and retweeting. It allows me to see my most recent activity, and who is the person following me with the biggest amount of followers. This should allow me to look towards him/her and bounce ideas off of.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that accessibility takes time in order to get acquainted with the product. The graphs can be hard to ascertain at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn what you need to understand who, what, and how followers are paying attention to your Twitter account. Make sure you understand how to use this before going forward, because it can be tricky to understand Analytics such as these going forward.

To know how many followers and/or readers of my tweets are going out and how I can reform and reshape what I need to project. I should learn to follow those who follow me (that have followers in thousands and ask for advice from them).

Twitter Analytics review by Rainee T.
Rainee T.

"Fine for a Snapshot, But Don't Try to Dig Deeper "

What do you like best?

If I'm looking for a quick snapshot of how my brand's Twitter is performing, Twitter Analytics is somewhat useful. The UX design is simple and clean, and it's nice to see what our top performing posts have been over a given month.

What do you dislike?

Twitter Analytics is not at all robust (and worse, not easily exportable). If you want to get into the details of what's going on on your Twitter account, you'll have to get your analytics from a paid service. Twitter Analytics isn't half of what Facebook Insights was even 5 years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free feature of Twitter, so if you don't need much, it's a great tool! But if you're trying to do any sort of deeper dive into what's working on your brand page, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Honestly, Twitter Analytics is a bit of a bust. I can't say it alone is solving any real business problems for us as we have to have a separate analytics tool. It's something I check in on every now and then to see the "greatest hits" on our page.

Twitter Analytics review by Benjamin J.
Benjamin J.

"Essential Twitter Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like that Twitter Analytics will pull all the essential data for you for all of your tweets and give you a month over month analysis of how your twitter activity is going. I also like that it will tell you who your top followers are so that you can try to reach out and develop relationships with them and develop your audience and their engagement. It has a very user friendly interface that makes it easy to see your analytics at a glance and understand what they're saying. It's the best source for evaluating your twitter account since it is coming right from the source.

What do you dislike?

I'd almost like for it to let you dig deeper and line up data against other data like Google Analytics will. It would be nice to customize the analytics you want to see. So if I only want to focus on impressions then let me select to only see those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Twitter Analytics is the best source for your getting your Twitter KPIs. Other sources are more like the icing but TA is the cake. TA is essential!

It allows you to track your KPIs for Twitter to figure out exactly how your followers are reacting to your tweets and whether you are actually reaching the proper audience or if you need to adapt for that.

Twitter Analytics review by Hubert W.
Hubert W.

"Great to improve your twitter profile"

What do you like best?

I like the huge range of information that gives you this site. Here I can look if the last month i lost followers, or if my impact on the social networks is decreasing, All this information is available in seconds, letting you saving a lot of time

What do you dislike?

It will be great to get more information, sometimes you can't get all the information that you want, but it is a relly good site

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to know more information about your twitter account, use this site

I use it personally to communicate with my family or friends, but in our business we use it to announce our services in the social networks

Twitter Analytics review by David Y.
David Y.

"Visually great native Analytics"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics is helpful when it comes to analyzing how social posts are performing. It offers the clearest and most concise analytic analysis of Twitter activity and tweet performance for my clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was possible to change date ranges with Twitter Analytics. It doesn't offer much in terms of in depth, deep dives into who is following you, who interacts with you most, and what tweets are getting the most engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free of cost. Understand that social continues to gain traction and love the data stats Twitter Analytics provides.

Twitter Analytics review by User

"Twitter Analytics Works Well Enough "

What do you like best?

I like that it shows you relevant statistics related to your twitter account, for example: top tweets, new followers, post reach, post engagement, and etc. I like how it helps me to see what works and what doesn't. It is very helpful for gauging the effectiveness of my social media strategy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the statistics aren't very specific. While it shows me more than enough, there is still more that I would like to see. Being able to see my stats on a daily basis is a place where I would start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty good for the amount that you pay for it.

I have been able to see who exactly happens to be paying attention to my tweets. That helps me know who my audience is and what they might like to see from my account.

Twitter Analytics review by Lily S.
Lily S.

"Great quick use analytics system"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics is great for viewing how certain tweets perform and how audiences grow over time. It's a very clean and professional look. The month to month breakdown is terrific.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was possible to change date ranges with Twitter Analytics. The month by month breakdown is great, but a custom system would also be appreciated. Also, an option to expand certain results would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test Twitter Analytics out before paying for an analytics system. It's pretty simple and may save you money in the long run.

We are able to compare posts to posts and to see which ones perform higher. this helps us later work toward reaching more people via our tweets.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Computer Software

"To-go analytics for Twitter"

What do you like best?

I was pleasantly surprised to learn about Twitter analytics since it let me know about analytics for my company's profile that I didn't I had. It is very intuitive and easy to use and I find it useful to measure both the impact our Twitter activity has and insights about how we use Twitter, such as how many posts we make per month, so that we can improve them.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are not as realiable as those you get from a paid service. It is even stated that the data they provide may not be 100% accurate, so it really is just a to-go analytics service and, depending on what data you need to get, it may or may not be enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take these analytics with a pinch of salt since they are not 100% accurate, more like an overview of what's going on with your social media.

Thanks to this service I have realised what needs improvement in our social media strategy and what is working.

Twitter Analytics review by Philipp N. N.
Philipp N. N.

"Solid tool - hope for it to do more"

What do you like best?

It is a good way of checking the performance of my twitter accounts. The segment information is helpful.

What do you dislike?

I cannot look into basic things, such as how many followers I had 1 year ago. Also sometimes I doubt the realness of some of the displayed metrics or how these have been calculated (follower development over a specific period of time for instance)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a great product with in-depth insights you should buy a twitter analytics service on top of the analytics.

I get visibility into the performance of my (paid) tweets and which audiences I reach. Also I see engagement for different types of media that I post.

Twitter Analytics review by Phil M.
Phil M.

"Twitter Analytics -- Easy to use"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I think it's a very bare bones approach to analytics. It doesn't offer much in terms of in depth, deep dives into who is following you, who interacts with you most, and what tweets are getting the most engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look into a paid service that actually provides the insights your company will need.

We're solving the question of "what posts do our followers like the most?" What do they want to see? We are able to see what they're retweeting/sharing and tailor more of those stories.

Twitter Analytics review by Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.

"Native analytics always give you a better visual of performance"

What do you like best?

Twitter analytics is very easy to view. Gives you a nice breakdown of all essential data. Like how it breaks down every month and you can simply scroll through it all at your leisure.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could export the data from the home screen. You can export your tweet data but it's just a spreadsheet that needs a lot of tweaking. Would be nice to export audience data as well. Screenshots work but if you don't have a program like SnagIt that lets you capture the entire site - it'll take longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll still have to cross-reference with third-party sites. What Twitter registers as engagement may not always be the same for others.

The ability to see the raw data from our tweets. Third-party sites always seem to fluff up what is really happening. Native analytics give you a much better cross reference point.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Twitter Analytics - Great For Beginners"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for beginners. I am just starting to dive into the world of tracking analytics for our company and this app makes it super easy to see all the basic things in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could see a larger date range at one time. Showing the last 28 days only doesnt help someone like me who is trying to see an overall picture from quarter to quarter and year to year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for a more in depth look another program might be better but for some like me looking for a basic glimpse its great.

We are trying to see our growth and responses from year to year and Twitter Analytics is helping us see which months we are slower in and which content people like more.

Twitter Analytics review by Véronique D.
Véronique D.

"Twitter permet de bien se faire connaitre par des tweets "

What do you like best?

Je utilise twiter pour partager l'actualité de la société et franchement se service est bien sans forcément être parfait il peut partager dans le monde du .net une info sur des mise a jour ou autre personnellement j approuve Twitter

What do you dislike?

Il y a peut etre pas assez de modération de qualité des twittes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vous voulez faire partager avec tout le monde ou presque avec des phrases flach twitter est fait pour vous

Permet de se faire connaitre et de oartager des idées ou encores de savoir se que l on pense de votre société

Twitter Analytics review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Twitter analytics is an indispensable tool for the analysis of the social network"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that I can see the figures in detail of each of my tweets individually. I can observe each statistic as the totality of impressions and interactions. Besides that I can calculate the interaction rate

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that it will depend on the configuration of the interface because in some cases it tells me that an account does not qualify since the origin is not the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland, in this case I must make some changes to be able establish the connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not stop using Twitter analytics, it really generates great advantages for the optimization of the social network and the statistics that are handled with it, it presents in a very graphic way the interaction that our content has had and we can segment it according to the periods we want

Since using Twitter analytics I have been able to optimize the post since the information I manage contains some link from our website, in this way I can see better how the content moves and which has more traffic

Twitter Analytics review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Knowing more with data"

What do you like best?

Shows detailed information on visits, impressions and mentions.

What do you dislike?

So far with my use I see little to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With a recent strategic uptick in social selling I have seen a great benefit with knowing what key contacts within what organizations are more active on social than others. In turn giving new leverage points to interact with and engage those key strategic accounts/contacts within those accounts.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Twitter Analytics Marketing"

What do you like best?

One of the best parts about twitter analytics is that it's free and built directly into the platform. Unlike so many social media sites twitter makes it so easy to use the analytics tool that you would be a fool not to use it.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest negative when it comes to twitter analytics is that theres only a finite amount of data you can see. You know that twitter collects more information and that they have more analytics they could show but they don't allow you to see that making it seem limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free and built into the platform, you might as well use it.

It helps really determine your current audience. The companies I use twitter for all have this idea of their current demographics and using twitter analytics its an easy way to prove or disprove those thoughts.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Twitter Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics is helpful when it comes to analyzing how social posts are performing. It provides large scale analytics - impressions, clicks, follows, etc. If you are confused on data, it explains and defines what Twitter defines as an impression, click, etc. which is helpful for not only users, but companies in explaining analytics to a brand. I like how the dashboard makes it super simple to understand. It's simple and easy to use for anyone who wants more data on their posts.

What do you dislike?

One negative about Twitter analytics is that the analytics for video is still pretty limited. When it comes to video posts on Twitter, analytics isn't as insightful as Facebook analytics which breaks down into more detail. In general, Twitter provides you with everything that you may want to know, but it's very topline. Twitter analytics doesn't dig deeper apart from the overarching metrics such as impressions and clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Twitter Analytics is helpful in seeing overall insights on social posts that have run on Twitter. Definitely good if you are trying to understand your audience better.

When a brand pays a company to run social media, no matter what, they need analytics. In that aspect, Twitter Analytics is great because you get to report on social posts that a brand has paid for your company to run. In addition, as a company, it is super helpful to know what kind of content sees the highest engagement. It helps with brand partnerships and also internally as a company.

Twitter Analytics review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Consumer Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Consumer Services

"Great tool for tracking tweet interaction and performance"

What do you like best?

I love how Twitter makes all the information easy to read and accessible. I also really enjoy the various metrics they include: location, language, interests, etc.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about it, especially since the tools are free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool in combination with analytics you get from something like Hootsuite or Buffer. You really get a great overview when using multiple tools in concert.

I wanted to gauge the effectiveness of our tweets and Twitter Analytics helped me do that by understanding who is looking at our twits, how many impressions they get and what type of interaction we're getting.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Twitter"

What do you like best?

It shows your post engagement. Also lets you see how your overall profile is doing in comparison to previous weeks. It shows tweet impressions and profile views, which helps determine how to get more people to your page.

What do you dislike?

When using Twitter, you can't really edit a post after it's be tweeted. Making you have to delete an entire post then reposting it. This can be very timely.

You can see what your followers are most engaged with. It can help determine what content is being received well and provide you with more insight into how to better run your page for promotions.

Twitter Analytics review by Matthew J.
Matthew J.

"Keeping track of Twitter for Clients"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics offers the clearest and most concise analytic analysis of Twitter activity and tweet performance for my clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly have anything that I dislike about Twitter Analytics.

We manage social media for various clients. Most of our clients honestly aren't focused on Twitter, but for the ones who are, Twitter Analytics helps us easily compile reports to show them how the platform is performing for their business.

Twitter Analytics review by Micaela S.
Micaela S.

"Very Usefull"

What do you like best?

The best of Twitter analytics are the audience data

What do you dislike?

Twitter Analytics do not show the social influence.

You can not make a comparison with the competition on the same platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the audiences of your Twitter account through Twitter analytics to generate attractive content for them

Twitter analytics helps me get to know the audience and the content better

Twitter Analytics review by Sonamnishi B.
Sonamnishi B.

"Twitter Analytics could do better."

What do you like best?

The fact that I can compare user segments for the analytics. See what my followers are engaging and liking versus other members on the twitter. Easy to see individual tweet activity and understand what resonates with your audience

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is very difficult to export a tweet analytics report with desired KPIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is better to use another social media analytics tool like Octopost to gain better insight.

Trying to understand, how organic tweets are performing and engaging.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Twitter does the work for you."

What do you like best?

Twitter literally does much of the work for you when it comes to data analytics. You are given valuable information with which you can use to move forward with Twitter campaigns to better reach your target audiences.

What do you dislike?

It's free. What I dislike is you're unable to fine tune data to a degree.

We are able to see our current audiences on the platform now and it gives us data compiled over time for us to analyze then how we might move forward.

Twitter Analytics review by John H.
John H.

"Much better than most applications"

What do you like best?

This analytics platform provides more information about users than Facebook and other similar social media sites.

What do you dislike?

There could be more utility for the backend user to customize the data and operate more features.

I've been able to understand what makes my followers "tick" and adjust my strategy to meet those needs.

Twitter Analytics review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Tool to Track Enagement"

What do you like best?

I like that Twitter Analytics provides an easy way to view your top tweets in just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't go back to all of your tweets, it cuts off at a certain time period. Also, it would be nice if analytics could show you a graph of your follower count and how it fluctuates each week.

I think the top benefits is that you can easily see what posts are the most engaging and which ones are not.

Twitter Analytics review by Olabintan A.
Olabintan A.

"Intuitive but not enough."

What do you like best?

Awesome and intuitive user interface. Even as a first time user ,you probably already know what to do ,that's how easy to understand the interface is. Gives you a quick breakdown of the overall performance of your tweet ,thus it's perfect for snapshot analytic sort of.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't just provide enough detail to fully affect your business operations . It is basic at best.

We simply use this tool to measure the performance of different tweets against one another.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Twitter Analytics"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics makes it very easy to track and measure my company’s impact on Twitter by measuring things like engagement on our content and activity. We can also more easily track and follow the location and info about our followers to better tailor our content.

What do you dislike?

Our company doesn’t really dislike anything about this program since it is straightforward and serves its purpose.

It is helping us understand our followers and create content that speaks to and relates to them so we have a higher understanding and ability to connect with them and tailor our content to their preferences, interests, location, etc.

Twitter Analytics review by David R.
David R.

"Twitter Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

I like the model and the concept at which it was designed for.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Twitter keeps restricting usage for no apparent reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initially we were impressed and excited to roll this out however, it just became more trouble than it is worth very rapidly.

Customer service and branding issues.

Twitter Analytics review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Don't underestimated Twitter "

What do you like best?

Provides a really easy to manage analytics section for Twitter accounts.

What do you dislike?

Twitter Analytics does not provide as much demographic data as I would like.

Twitter Analytics provides a simple place to view the performance of each individual tweet, as well as the page as a whole.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Twitter"

What do you like best?

I love how I can see who has interacted with my tweets.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it I want more details on clicks that it is not available.

Just the use of knowing how many people have interacted with my tweets.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It is a good for an overall analysis"

What do you like best?

It provides a broad user profile and it is useful for new targeting ideas.

What do you dislike?

The categories are very broad so it is a good starting point but needs more research.

It helps describing the current user persona.

Twitter Analytics review by Administrator

"Twitter Analytics"

What do you like best?

Good, accurate data that is easily available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is buggy, sometimes it won't let me export the data sometimes.

It has helped us see the return on investment from twitter.

Twitter Analytics review by David K.
David K.

"Shows he effective your messaging is "

What do you like best?

makes it easy to understand how your message came across your network

What do you dislike?

Can be a little convoluted with all the graphs and stats

Shows how effective our branding is working on Twitter

Twitter Analytics review by User in Computer Software

"Not especially user-friendly and difficult to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that insights are available at a glance.

What do you dislike?

The analytics for each month don't allow you to drill down deeply enough to fully understand your results.

We can see our month-over-month changes.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Higher Education

"Useful and Convenient"

What do you like best?

Twitter Analytics provides a simple way to keep track of tweet engagements including retweets and likes. It is great for keeping track of account growth.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, considering Twitter Analytics is a free service.

Twitter Analytics is useful to see how your audience is engaging with your content which allows you to adjust your strategy to better promote your brand.

Twitter Analytics review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Not in-depth enough"

What do you like best?

I like that it breaks down top posts and can dive into interests of your audience

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of demographic options or the ability to pull many reports. I with their analytics had more in-depth information

It is not solving any specific problems, but it is good to know interests of our followers to market content they are interested in

Twitter Analytics review by Jairo G.
Jairo G.

"kinda cool"

What do you like best?

the info i can get from there to use it for our community

What do you dislike?

the missiing info of how followers react

communication reaction of the audience

Twitter Analytics review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Biotechnology
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Biotechnology

"Great numbers! "

What do you like best?

The breakdown of stats, especially total reach!

What do you dislike?

Wish it included more pointers on how to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook and Instagram analytics.

See which content/wording is more successful in terms of total reach and link clicks.

Twitter Analytics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Always easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The ease of the analytics is always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

That you can only access analytics on the last day of the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Tracking followers and interactions with community members.

Learning about Twitter Analytics?

* We monitor all Twitter Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.