Twitter Counter

Twitter Counter is an analytics site for Twitter.

Work for Twitter Counter?
Radarly socialmediaana  2x

Learning about Twitter Counter?

Twitter Counter Reviews

Ask Twitter Counter a Question
Showing 14 Twitter Counter reviews
Twitter Counter review by <span>Kathryn G.</span>
Kathryn G.

Helpful single source for Twitter account analytics

What do you like best?

The variety of analytics all in one place, plus tools to grow accounts. I like that I can look at what times interactions are most likely to happen. And I especially appreciate the graphical interface view of all the analytics so I can get an idea right away of what's going on for the account.

I also like that I can have the option of getting more followers through this service if I choose to do that.

What do you dislike?

Would like to add more accounts at lower price points with same low end feature options.

I'd love to see a Twitter platform like Twitter Counter incorporate more of the other tools I need to manage accounts: hashtag analysis, scheduling, link metrics, ad management, multiple accounts.

Understand growth and what is appealing to the market. I've been able to have a better idea of how to grow the account, when to tweet, and how the overall growth is happening.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter review by <span>Omar Q.</span>
Omar Q.

Best software for follower and competitor analysis!

What do you like best?

I love how twitter counter can visually display in graphs my followers and follower count, and also my global ranking. Another amazing and neat feature is the twitter mail! If you send an email to the address they provide, it tweets it out for you!

What do you dislike?

One thing I must say I dislike is how a LOT of the features are actually very restrictive and require an upgraded amount. But never the less, I have used Twitter counter for almost 3 years now and can say I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick website to show your follower and following count and show your twitter statistics in a visually pleasing way, then Twitter Counter is definitely for you! The twitter mail feature is also amazing and allows you to tweet via an email to the address provided! For paid features you receive a lot more! Check them out, they have really good options and features available even in a free version!

Usually I use it for my own personal benefit and to check my own statistics against the rest of the global twitter economy. I also just love checking my stats and comparing it with friends to see who has the better global rank.

For a business, I have a web hosting reseller and use this to see my competition, how I compare to them and what my global ranking is. I also use the twitter mail to email out some of my tweets when I do not want to waste my bandwidth on long road trips but still want to tweet out to my customer base!

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Twitter Counter review by <span>Abigail N.</span>
Abigail N.

Great Tool to fill in Twitter Anlytics Gaps

What do you like best?

Stats and data are easy to follow over a variety of timeframes. I also use to cross reference Twitter analytics.

What do you dislike?

That you can toggle between multiple accounts, that it's a free tool.

Gaps in Twitter analytics reporting, Quicker more direct way to pull numbers.

Twitter Counter review by <span>Charlie W.</span>
Charlie W.

Great way to get a quick look at your community

What do you like best?

TwitterCounter gives you a quick look at how many followers followees you have, and you can do a lot with it in its free mode. It's even more powerful if you pay its monthly tariff!

What do you dislike?

Its default state has a graph with followers and those you've followed on the same graph, which is ugly but still functional once you get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it in its free mode and you'll see how useful it is. I like it.

Helps me keep track of my twitter followers and grow my social media communuty

Twitter Counter review by User in Internet

New Twitter Counter User

What do you like best?

It is interesting to see my twitter statistics and how they compare with twitter users overall.

What do you dislike?

In order to do most things with Twitter Counter it looks like you have to upgrade your plan and pay. Since I am unwilling to do this I cannot see myself using the feature more than once or twice.

I think this feature would be very beneficial to businesses to compare with competitors, however I am not using it this way.

Twitter Counter review by <span>Avni S.</span>
Avni S.

Not the best metric.

What do you like best?

Twittercounter is probably one of the most recognized free twitter analytics platform our there. Benefits- It monitors your follower count on a daily basis. This tool is for those who don’t want complicated metrics.

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern is that the data is not accurate by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's definitely room for improvement.

It's a free program and if you want simple metrics this might be a tool you could use.

Learning about Twitter Counter?

* We monitor all Twitter Counter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.