Twitter Counter

2.6

Twitter Counter is an analytics site for Twitter.

Work for Twitter Counter?

Learning about Twitter Counter?

Twitter Counter Reviews

Ask Twitter Counter a Question
Showing 14 Twitter Counter reviews
Twitter Counter review by Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.

"Helpful single source for Twitter account analytics"

What do you like best?

The variety of analytics all in one place, plus tools to grow accounts. I like that I can look at what times interactions are most likely to happen. And I especially appreciate the graphical interface view of all the analytics so I can get an idea right away of what's going on for the account.

I also like that I can have the option of getting more followers through this service if I choose to do that.

What do you dislike?

Would like to add more accounts at lower price points with same low end feature options.

I'd love to see a Twitter platform like Twitter Counter incorporate more of the other tools I need to manage accounts: hashtag analysis, scheduling, link metrics, ad management, multiple accounts.

Understand growth and what is appealing to the market. I've been able to have a better idea of how to grow the account, when to tweet, and how the overall growth is happening.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter review by Omar Q.
Omar Q.

"Best software for follower and competitor analysis!"

What do you like best?

I love how twitter counter can visually display in graphs my followers and follower count, and also my global ranking. Another amazing and neat feature is the twitter mail! If you send an email to the address they provide, it tweets it out for you!

What do you dislike?

One thing I must say I dislike is how a LOT of the features are actually very restrictive and require an upgraded amount. But never the less, I have used Twitter counter for almost 3 years now and can say I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick website to show your follower and following count and show your twitter statistics in a visually pleasing way, then Twitter Counter is definitely for you! The twitter mail feature is also amazing and allows you to tweet via an email to the address provided! For paid features you receive a lot more! Check them out, they have really good options and features available even in a free version!

Usually I use it for my own personal benefit and to check my own statistics against the rest of the global twitter economy. I also just love checking my stats and comparing it with friends to see who has the better global rank.

For a business, I have a web hosting reseller and use this to see my competition, how I compare to them and what my global ranking is. I also use the twitter mail to email out some of my tweets when I do not want to waste my bandwidth on long road trips but still want to tweet out to my customer base!

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Twitter Counter review by Abigail N.
Abigail N.

"Great Tool to fill in Twitter Anlytics Gaps"

What do you like best?

Stats and data are easy to follow over a variety of timeframes. I also use to cross reference Twitter analytics.

What do you dislike?

That you can toggle between multiple accounts, that it's a free tool.

Gaps in Twitter analytics reporting, Quicker more direct way to pull numbers.

Twitter Counter review by Charlie W.
Charlie W.

"Great way to get a quick look at your community"

What do you like best?

TwitterCounter gives you a quick look at how many followers followees you have, and you can do a lot with it in its free mode. It's even more powerful if you pay its monthly tariff!

What do you dislike?

Its default state has a graph with followers and those you've followed on the same graph, which is ugly but still functional once you get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it in its free mode and you'll see how useful it is. I like it.

Helps me keep track of my twitter followers and grow my social media communuty

Twitter Counter review by User in Internet

"New Twitter Counter User"

What do you like best?

It is interesting to see my twitter statistics and how they compare with twitter users overall.

What do you dislike?

In order to do most things with Twitter Counter it looks like you have to upgrade your plan and pay. Since I am unwilling to do this I cannot see myself using the feature more than once or twice.

I think this feature would be very beneficial to businesses to compare with competitors, however I am not using it this way.

Twitter Counter review by Avni S.
Avni S.

"Not the best metric."

What do you like best?

Twittercounter is probably one of the most recognized free twitter analytics platform our there. Benefits- It monitors your follower count on a daily basis. This tool is for those who don’t want complicated metrics.

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern is that the data is not accurate by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's definitely room for improvement.

It's a free program and if you want simple metrics this might be a tool you could use.

Twitter Counter review by Will H.
Will H.

"I regularly us it. "

What do you like best?

It's free and simple to use. I'm able to train others at my agency to use it.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if it could go back further

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know exactly what it can do before you use it

How much a brand's reach grows

Twitter Counter review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"It really depends on your needs"

What do you like best?

The ease of the program is what I value most about Twitter counter

What do you dislike?

It all depends on what you're hoping to get out of the program. I would like more details for my accounts

I am hired to increase office's visibility and online reputation.

Twitter Counter review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Twitter Counter is a SM analytics tool just for Twitter, and it operates on a freemium model. The dashboard has gotten better the last few years, and looks pretty good for what you get.

What do you dislike?

You honestly don't get much for free here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'd get more from Twitter Analytics. (analytics.twitter.com)

If you use a paid management tool such as Sprout or Buffer, the dashboard that comes with it should cover you for this.

Twitter Counter review by Bernardo D.
Bernardo D.

"Quite basic but not that reliable"

What do you like best?

This is a great starting point if one of your social media outlets is Twitter and you want to know how many followers you're getting, as well as comparing your Twitter account with your competitors'.

What do you dislike?

It's quite basic but one turn-off I have with Twitter counter is the fact that some of the stats are inaccurate, especially the various predictions for how many followers you're going to get in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use with caution, especially if you're looking for accurate data!

Twitter Counter review by Alberto F.
Alberto F.

"Unreliable. Bad customer service."

What do you like best?

This tool is a very cheap option (about $17 a month) and provides basic data on Twitter engagements and follower growth over time.

What do you dislike?

The data is unreliable and will randomly have days of missing data with no explanation or response from the vendor. In my experience, Twitter Counter's customer service has taken a few weeks to respond or sometimes they do not respond at all after several emails.

You pay for what you get. With a very limited budget, it does the job, but it's not a tool I would recommend.

Twitter Counter review by Shari R.
Shari R.

"Undependable"

What do you like best?

See stats on who I'm following, my followers and Tweets

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the issue with unreliable data

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't recommend Twitter Counter

Social analytics

Twitter Counter review by Ruban K.
Ruban K.

"Junk Insights"

What do you like best?

This service has been there for a long time and it analyzes the twitter data and produce number report. It also has a feature to compare your twitter handle with your competitor's twitter handle

What do you dislike?

Data are not accurate. Also, when you go to the dashboard page, it just displays the report of a random user

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't really need this.

Twitter Counter review by User in Wine and Spirits
User in Wine and Spirits

"Data issues galore"

What do you like best?

TC is cheap and convenient, and provides data exports.

What do you dislike?

Data quality is miserable. The tool will miss multiple days of data, and under/misreport engagement volumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the cheapest, so just take the data with a grain of salt.

Learning about Twitter Counter?

* We monitor all Twitter Counter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.