Twitterfall

A website designed to allow users of the social networking site Twitter to view upcoming trends and patterns posted by users in the form

Work for Twitterfall?

Learning about Twitterfall?

Twitterfall Reviews

Showing 9 Twitterfall reviews
Twitterfall review by <span>Bart M.</span>
Bart M.

"So nice at conference"

What do you like best?

I really think that it's great to share an opinion with all audience during the conference.All of the question I can ask thought my tablet or even phone.Also, it's so easy to work with all tools.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the more open side of tools. It's no meaning that I'm strongly disliked that program.Sometimes it's complicated from where to start.But generally, it's ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said before. it's wonderfully easy and so fast track service which will make your time run for you. Nice way of use it. Possible to save your interesting and more popular search. Lovely to have.

It's just good time at work, work becomes more fun. With just one click I can easily find some contact with the user. A lot of information around.Which is very nice to read.Also, it's great to track service and they are very fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Twitterfall
Twitterfall review by <span>Horacio O.</span>
Horacio O.

"Perfect tools to make your conference more creative."

What do you like best?

I like that software. As for me, it is too great tools to share with all of your skills with someone. Making wonderful conferences. Very easy to access to any device.

What do you dislike?

Great platform. Where you can play with your tools. A lot of great things you can create. A good way to understand and use. Don't have any issue with it. Good, I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't have any doubt about that software. The platform is very fast and simple to use. Super fast-track system. Ability to save all important information which you will need. Plus, you can see info which you was seeing.

Everything is so useful and comfortable. We can find everything that we need so quickly. Everything on that platform. Very good that we can take all information about the contact of a person.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Twitterfall review by <span>Ariana Jose V.</span>
Ariana Jose V.

"I really love Twitterfall"

What do you like best?

I like really like th software, Twitterfall is a great tool for following hastags or keeping up with is taking place at an event. With the program i can share an opinion with all audience during a conference.

What do you dislike?

Don't have any problems with it but the interface could get freshened up to be more contemporary, is just a matter of personal visual preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and see if it works for your brand. It's a great free tool for

I find everything i need quickly, everything is on that platform. By establishing a hashtag you can have participants provide real time feedback, questions and comments that can be displayed on a second screen in a waterfall format.

Twitterfall review by <span>Susan H.</span>
Susan H.

"Great for Events!"

What do you like best?

Don't let the old-school interface put you off- this product delivers a great visual presentation of Twitter activity based on YOUR criteria. I use it often when doing public "Tweet Team" events - putting it up on a big screen for crowd participation.

Lots of options to select to customize the feed to your liking. Lots of settings to manipulate to get the right "look" - especially in the "Presentation Mode" - where you can add a heading.

What do you dislike?

Wishlist -

the interface could get freshened up to be more contemporary - but "it works" - so its just a matter of personal visual preference.

the ability to add a background graphic (with fade) in presentation mode, so we could co-brand our feed at live events.

a build-in "trending topics" filter, to snag hot hashtags from Twitter so I could use it as a listening post vs. an event or topic specific platform.

BUT I LOVE IT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, easy to navigate and use - think "uncluttered interface" - and follow the stream!

Great for watching the identified hashtags or topics I need to follow at any given time, or when creating a Tweet-storm at live events - looks great on the big screen!

Twitterfall review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

"A unique idea to use in lectures"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, great interface, and extremely innovative.

Requires little to no setup, clean website, easy to link to twitter.

What do you dislike?

Requires some censorship and potentially a moderation queue. Also a list of approved twitter accounts would be extremely useful.

I have used twitter fall in the past to add an interactive component to lectures (both public and academic). By establishing a unique hashtag you can have participants provide real time feedback, questions and comments that can be displayed on a second screen in a waterfall format. It provides a unique interactive component to otherwise dry lectures.

Twitterfall review by User in Music
User in Music

"Ehhhh...Kinda basic."

What do you like best?

The geo-location feature is nice if I can figure out how to know if its working for sure.

What do you dislike?

The user interface looks so old and the colors are depressing. It also takes awhile to load certain features

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better tools out there for sure.

The only thing I'm able to do without confusion is track hashtags, but I can do that on Twitter.

Learning about Twitterfall?

* We monitor all Twitterfall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.