Typeform

Learning about Typeform?

Typeform Reviews

Ask Typeform a Question
Showing 94 Typeform reviews
Typeform review by Ankur S.
Ankur S.

"Simply The Best Survey/Forms Tool Out There"

What do you like best?

Oh, it is just beautiful! Collecting data with Typeform is a breeze and the whole process right from the set-up to the analytics is seamless. Have been using Typeform for a variety of purposes, and it has never failed, rather, always turned out to be excellent. Another thing to note that is the company takes feedback very encouragingly and tries to come up with solutions helping the end-user, which is what can be seen in the v2 launch of Typeform, as compared to V1.

All in all, everything, is simply amazing with Typeform!

What do you dislike?

The pricing isn't the most optimal for young companies. This is something which Typeform should acknowledge as it has also graduated from the same phase. The minimum paid plan starts at 360$ for a year, which is honestly just too much!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, if you can afford it!

User surveys, mostly, and lead capturing for dynamic landing pages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Typeform
Typeform review by David R.
David R.

"Forms with wonderful UX, easy to use and free plan, nice work!"

What do you like best?

I can say that I've try some other surveys services and none of them offer a nice experience at filling forms, It has smooth transitions, perfect font size and you can choose from pretty nice templates to start with.

You can change UI language, and there is Spanish available, a must have for local clients.

There is algo a nice intragration for Trello, that let you add cards to a list inside a board from entries in typerform. Love it!

Free plan is perfect for small business, experiments or internal surveys, even you can use it like a design brief form.

What do you dislike?

Hope there was a better integration with Mailchimp or email providers like Gmail,that let you embed forms directly in campaings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look further, ask your customers or anyone, anything with a beautiful experience.

Try free plan before buying, it let you get 100 responses in a month!

For starters, try using a template to get nice results, with no effort.

It help me to amaze clients and costumers with the beautiful experience and therefore close deals.

It helps anyone to understand the difference between classic boring forms and forms that really make you want to complete.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Typeform review by Jamie D.
Jamie D.

"Elegant and effective forms for many different uses."

What do you like best?

Form or surveys built with Typeform have a unique look that is easy to navigate and compatible with any device. Responsive design makes your form work on both desktop and mobile. Additionally, there are several ways to deploy your form. Their copy/paste code makes it very easy to create popups or overlays on your website.

Typeform v2 just launched and it is a drastic change from v1, but with a little exposure, it quickly becomes apparent that they have made it faster than ever to create a form. v2 instantly displays changes that you make to your form and building it is as easy as typing in the browser. Along with its ease of use, Typeform offers more complex features that really allow you to expand your uses for the product. We use question branching and the calculator tool to make an inexpensive online quiz for a segment of our users. Typeform also supports embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos and uploading pictures. Typeform also support integration with other online services, either natively or by using Zapier (which has excellent integration with Typeform).

What do you dislike?

There are two aspects of Typeform that I do not like. First, each "question" only allows you to upload one image and embed one video. I realize that this keeps it clean and elegant looking, but I would like the choice to use more if I want. Second, it would be nice if it supported basic HTML code for things like embedding a video from your own video service. Currently, I have to re-upload videos that we use to an unlisted YouTube account in order to use them in Typeform.

Typeform is very inexpensive for the features it offers and people are very impressed with the end result. We have been able to use it for much more than just a simple form or survey. They seem to be improving the product with v2 and it comes with no additional cost.

Typeform review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Most beautiful and functional survey tool I've worked with"

What do you like best?

Both the front-end (survey taker) interfaces and the back-end user interface experience are among the cleanest I've seen. Capable of being minimalist and simple but also can be very colorful and whimsical - completely customizable to your needs as far as appearance and content go. It makes it fun for the survey taker to respond, which is helpful as most surveys are a pain to respond to. Typeform also makes creating surveys enjoyable and efficient, especially thanks to their recent new version release.

What do you dislike?

I really really really wish Typeform integrated better with some of the other tools my company uses - it would be easier for us to collect results/feedback and automate that result/feedback management process. As it is, we're still extremely satisfied with the tool and this isn't stopping us from using it.

We're able to collect feedback from our software users and customers easily. It's a breeze to create forms and review + share the results with our team internally.

Typeform review by Ankita A.
Ankita A.

"Beautiful Tool to Ask Questions in More Natural and Human Way!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I love about Typeform is the Autopilot integration which lets you follow up your collected leads with emails, SMS messages, postcards and more. So you see, there is no need to depend on any other tool to follow up your subscribers!

What do you dislike?

They don't send out notification of new responses in the free trial plan. In order to receive notification of new lead capture, you need to integrate Typeform with a 3rd party like Slack etc.!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an entrepreneur or blogger who is selling products and services then you should try Typeform! It offers a free trial so I’d encourage you to give them a go for yourself and see the boost in your conversion rate over time. Create beautiful, mobile-ready online forms and surveys for free.

Typeform's easy to use interface and drag and drop feature allows me to quickly design online forms like - Submit a deal form, registration or survey form, collecting online payments or quick feedback on product or service page. You get more by going PRO! You get access to build logic, perform calculations, upload files and documents, accept online payments using Stripe, and much more. I personally started with the trial account and switched to PRO to enjoy extra perks!!

Typeform review by Kate M.
Kate M.

"Solid Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

The Logic Jumps in the Pro subscription level are awesome--we use them in an initial assessment where it's hard to tell which criteria will be met.

The design UI is easy and straightforward.

Multiple workspaces allow for easily segregating different typeforms used by different teams, etc.

Easy to set up notifications for survey responses

Easy to customize look/feel for our branding purposes

What do you dislike?

I wish it had Square integration.

Still getting used to the new v2 UI they recently rolled out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main reason we initially chose Typeform was the Logic Jump functionality, which is remarkably easy to configure and use. It's a great solution for folks who need complex logic jumps (to jump people to certain questions and thus skip things that aren't relevant to them). I'd recommend testing that out if this is a need you have.

We also really like the variables to capture a respondent's answers and personalize them a bit--such as using their name or their company's name in later questions. That's the kind of detail you don't see in all survey tools, and while it's small, it makes a big difference.

We found the trial period for this great, and Typeform also let us try the PRO+ subscription level for a while for free to see if we'd like that better. (We stuck with PRO.) But they've been responsive and helpful when we've had issues.

We use Typeform predominantly for having new clients complete a baseline questionnaire that we use to help determine the configurations they'll need when we set them up, and for training feedback surveys. The baseline assessments have evolved over time and the Typeform interface has made it easy for us to copy previous iterations and make adjustments to them, as well as to track clients' initial state so we can do point-in-time comparisons later on.

The training feedback surveys have helped us capture anonymous feedback from training participants, and we've used this information to refine our training curriculum.

Typeform review by Bernardo C.
Bernardo C.

"Great tool, but sometimes a bit confusing"

What do you like best?

I like the looks of it and the possibility of associating images to the survey.

It is also very versatile. The possibility of creating an "user variable", for instance, that allows us to direct the survey to a specific person, is very useful for situations in which we have to send the same survey to different coworkers.

The interface is really easy to understand and the templates are easy to customize. It is also very easy to download .CSV or .xls files, which makes it really easy to both import data to excel or SPSS. The several question types available are also a great advantage here.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are a bit confusing, like the logic jumps. It is not as intuitive as I think it should be.

On the other hand, the free version is very limited, which can make it a not so great tool for casual users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to it, it's a GREAT tool.

However, be sure to do some research on google to know how to perform certain functions. Not everything is as easy to understand as it could be.

We use typeform for almost everything: from surveys during hiring processes, to performance evaluation.

We even use it for some market research and data collection for studies.

The benefits are the customisation possibilities.

Typeform review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"The Best Way to Gather Information"

What do you like best?

I've filled out a lot of on-line forms, and I've created a lot of online forms. before Typeform, it was always tedious at best, painful at worst, and never an experience that I enjoyed. Typeform's thoughtful, human-based approach to gathering information is actually fun to use. I know it sounds strange to think of filling out forms as being enjoyable, but Typeform has pulled it off - both for the person filling the form, and for the person designing the form.

What do you dislike?

Typeform's beauty is in its straightforward simplicity. This simplicity necessarily limits some of the functionality allowed. I personally believe that this is good - it keeps the focus on getting the information you need without allowing some of the distractions to get in the way - but it is not the most feature packed form tool available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, build a form, take that form yourself and see how it works for you. It's hard to understand just how good the form-filling experience can be without actually trying Typeform.

I use Typeform for a wide variety of business problems. I take candidate interest forms, candidate applications, follow-up for clients, document uploads, citizen surveys, etc. Anything that I need to get people's information on, I use Typeform for.

Typeform review by Rachel J.
Rachel J.

"Easy setup and free... doesn't get much better."

What do you like best?

Super easy to set up and use, with a robust set of features even for free accounts. You can create multiple forms on one account, too, which makes it easy to manage multiple form needs from one user. If you need more than one user to have access, you can add them to your team. There is also a good amount of reporting available and searchable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, though perhaps having the option to remove branding would be nice. I think you can do that if you upgrade though. We have no reason to upgrade at this time, as we use Typeform purely for internal communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support and list of standard features for free accounts. No "can only make one form" or anything like that just because you use the free version. I have even used Typeform to gather user data for a meetup group I run outside of work, I like it so much.

We have created forms to collect information from our sales team to then create product sample images form them. Prior to this, it was a lot of back and forth with individual sales team members as we got color information, equipment needed, logo info, make of company requesting the image, and more. What used to take us hours now comes to us in one quick form response.

Typeform review by John D.
John D.

"The best form platform available. "

What do you like best?

Typeform has a beautiful and simplistic UX coupled with the ability to build complex and interactive forms unlike any other player in the space. I have been blown away by Typeform since day 1, and although their are things on my wishlist, they are constantly adding to and improving the platform.

What do you dislike?

I know that typeform is not a quiz platform, so I am reaching for dislikes. However, I wish there was a little bit more of a sophisticated engine for scoring typeforms. We use the platform for many things, and one of those things is our certification program, but we have been limited to one answer options for our exams, and it would be great if you could have multiple answers with only 1 point.

Typeform could also work on their messaging notifications, and their data analytics tool.

The onboard messaging is pretty stock, and you have to pay for zapier to do anything more complex. Their onboard reporting tool, is also pretty standard, and you have to export the results into excel to do any real analysis. It would be great if the expanded the breadth of that a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their online knowledge base, don't be afraid to reach out to support, and be creative. This platform is capable of solving so many more problems than I initially realized.

We use the platform for NPS Surveys, quick quizzes, certification test, launching projects with our small business product, and various other things.

Typeform review by Ayman J.
Ayman J.

"Best form app there is on the planet!"

What do you like best?

Literally everything about it. The team behind this software did an amazing job. It is so customizable it is just amazing. Compared to its competitors, we love Typeform and will use it until the end of times. If you value and care about design, this app is for you!

What do you dislike?

There is no mobile support. I know it's very hard to actually have, but it would be nice to have a website that has mobile support or a mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

#1 app in our opinion. Don't bother using others, the team behind Typeform will not let you down!

Our business is solving the issue of making sure everything looks consistent. Because it is very customizable, it allows us to make sure our branding is shown in every form.

Typeform review by Kari P.
Kari P.

"Great surveys! "

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly these surveys are. They are easy to build as well as easy to fill out.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to get the custom design to be exactly what I want it to be since it won't automatically correct the sizing if the image is too large, etc. But it's an easy work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend Typeform. It has been great to use and our customers love filling out these surveys. Also, adding logic jumps to questions allow you to make your surveys customized. Plus, the ability to have hidden fields so you don't have to ask for email addresses is great!

We are using Typeform to survey our customers and prospects to be able to get data to create personas, and build out our customer research program.

Typeform review by User

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the simple format of the surveys - they are clean and simple for users taking our survey and easy to share or embed. The logic feature is great for taking users to different questions, depending on their answers to previous questions (sort of a choose-your-own-adventure experience). Including photos, videos, and links are all easy to do, and there isn't a question type that we've needed that isn't offered in the Pro version. Love the professional look and feel of it!

What do you dislike?

The new update now puts the text in Edit mode in a typewriter-like font that is harder to read. The new edit format is much less intuitive, in my opinion, and takes me longer to use than the old version. One benefit of the update is that there is now a preview panel where you can see what your survey looks like as you edit, and you can test your dynamic fields/logic as you go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great customer service, great design, and easy-to-use product.

We survey users in our market to learn their needs, goals, and to gauge interest in our product offerings. It's helped us connect with people who otherwise are unresponsive because the format of the surveys is simple to take.

Typeform review by Victor I.
Victor I.

"Great service for surveys"

What do you like best?

Typeform is very easy to use. Everything from creating a survey to integrating it with other services is smooth and simple. Plus it provides you with a good analytics of the answers and how users interact with the survey.

What do you dislike?

Frankly - nothing. Not like it's ideal, but I've been using it for some pretty simple purposes and Typeform performed great. It MIGHT fail in more advanced use cases, but that depends on your specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Typeform is great when it comes to presenting the survey results. It's pretty simple so worth a shot.

Typeform is great for holding customer surveys. It makes it easy to get feedback and analyze the results.

Typeform review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"Beauty survey software that's easy to use"

What do you like best?

The beautiful user interface that is both from the creator-end and the survey-taker end. Changing the design of the survey is completely customizable on any plan and the survey style is graphical which encourages completion by the user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the survey taker interface is so "fun" to the extent of being possibly confusing for the end user. For example, they can easily scroll up and down the page of the survey while hiding responses, and this could be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it if you're not afraid of learning a new software which is actually pretty easy to use. Much superior to Survey Monkey if your survey takers are a little more techie.

Getting customer feedback about new features and how they're currently using features is excellent. I also created a response form for new users to tell me about their business which feeds automatically into Campaign Monitor to customize the type of emails that they get, which is very appreciated by our users.

Typeform review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good for surveys, not set up for complex admissions"

What do you like best?

The typeform platform is a beautiful design on the front end, and allows for professional looking, simple surveys (without complex jumps). It allows allows for a fair amount of customization, including references to earlier answers.

What do you dislike?

The platform has a complex backend interface, specifically for more complicated forms. The 2.0 version update did not come with directions, and was complicated to adjust to at first (they made a lot of significant changes). The builder allows you to add "logic jumps" which take people to different questions depending on their answers, but it is still a bit clunky to use, and if you change the order of questions or add questions later, you can end up with bad logic quite easily. This does integrate with typeform, but is really NOT designed as a payment platform, and is difficult for payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for surveys, less good for form replacement.

The backend here is a bit clunky, but it does have a fair amount of features available if you really take the time to learn logic jumps and calculator functions.

We use typeform for feedback surveys, admissions, and membership payments (which I would not recommend- this is not a good platform for payment processing)

The design of our surveys is consistent and allows us to create multiple surveys for different groups easily

Typeform review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Awesome and Easy"

What do you like best?

Fell in love with Typeform the first time I used it. The platform is super intuitive and easy-to-use. Adore that you can fully customize the surveys you make. To date, my company has only used the free version, but i have created Typeforms via the paid plan (under like a demo) that utilize logic jumps. This feature is fantastic and really makes for a more interactive experience for end-users. Having used Typeform (and taken Typeform surveys), the surveys feel a lot more "conversational" than other platforms. It's hard to describe... suffice to say they just flow. I also love the interface. The developers at Typeform clearly have UX in mind with what they do. I'd highly recommend this service to anyone who needs to conduct surveys/get feedback/etc. in their work.

What do you dislike?

Not much... I haven't looked at their pricing structure recently, but if I recall, there seemed to be a large jump between the free version and the unbranded premium version with logic jump. Since we aren't sending out surveys all that often, I wish that had an intermediate step. Or even like one-offs. eg. I use Moovly for video. I do have a subscription now, but before that, I loved that I could simply buy the one video I made if I needed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. :)

Typically use Typeform for event follow-up surveys. People seem to like it; responding is quick and easy.

Typeform review by Cherlyn C.
Cherlyn C.

"Gorgeous UI experience and smooth form submission process!"

What do you like best?

The gorgeous UI and the more genuine process of form submission. The intuitive "question logic" that they had.

What do you dislike?

1st: It doesn't connect nor sync to other apps. Can't push values like names or email addresses to other apps after the forms have been answered. For example, I linked to my calendar so that successful form participants could book a free appointment with me. They had to enter their email addresses and name all over again, which is cumbersome.

2nd: I couldn't justify the price because my forms only got used 3x a month, so I had to eventually stop using Typeforms and replace it with a calendar software that already had a form integrated.

3rd: I've always found it odd that their default is to bill you discretely and that you had to dig out your own invoice yourself on the platform. All other software companies I know make me aware of invoices and billing via email automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You can't go wrong with something so smooth and intuitive. However, the paid version is not recommended if people use your forms very infrequently.

People have a better experience answering my questions and are impressed with the brand design. Also, it's easy to deny someone of a reward if they are not the right target audience due to the intuitiveness of the forms.

"Beautiful Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

Typeform is easy to use and the design/customization is slick. It feels elegant and lightweight but remains powerful with logic. Typeform works great on all devices and feels very premium

What do you dislike?

They have a few quirks and limitations, for example multiple choice options must be limited to 25 options... but if you have a question about US States, there is no other logical option. They need to either create more question types or remove limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to bridge the gap between your product. The branding capability is great so you can make it feel like part of your own product/user experience. In this regard, it feels less "survey"-y compared to Google Forms or SurveyMonkey etc. and more like an extension of your brand. It also works perfectly on mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.

Anything for surveying customers to creating more of a "form" that fufills a business need. By connecting with Zapier, we are able to integrate answers into a variety of other platforms.

Typeform review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Quick, easy, effective"

What do you like best?

It's simple to set up questions, and the final survey looks slick and professional. Teachers (survey users) all completed survey and had no issues in terms of time to complete, or ease of use and navigating through questions. Designing the questions was very easy, and there's an option to make the survey 'smart' by directing users to specific questions depending on their answers.

What do you dislike?

In terms of it being a free product, i couldn't fault anything the product offers. There is an option to upscale the quiz by making it smart and directing next questions based on answers given, but of course that is a paid function - the only fault (but understandable of course).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it

Gathering information from teachers in terms of the effectiveness of a service we were using. Teachers were able to easily logon and complete the survey without it seeming a demanding or onerous task: an important consideration in a time conscious industry: teaching.

Typeform review by Erin F.
Erin F.

"Great for getting feedback"

What do you like best?

I love using Typeform to collect feedback and information from clients and customers. For example, when launching a new course, I will run a beta round, then use Typeform to create a survey to collect feedback from my students. Typeform is so easy to use, looks great, and I've noticed students are much more likely to fill out a Typeform than many other form services. I love it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that when I get long responses and export them to an Excel sheet, it takes a lot of formatting to make it legible. Not sure that's Typeform's fault, but it's frustrating sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it! You'll save a lot of time, and Typeforms are design so well that they are much more enjoyable to fill out than other forms--resulting in more responses from my audience, so the same might be for you too!

As I mentioned above, Typeform is great for collecting feedback from my clients and customers. With this information, I'm able to improve my products and services and better meet the needs of my audience. Typeform makes all of this really easy!

Typeform review by Ori P.
Ori P.

"Great UX for a poor technical solution"

What do you like best?

The forms are beautiful, the UX is great, easy to create, easy to manage

What do you dislike?

The API is probably the worst I have seen in recent history 3 different serialization formats everything systematically incoherent. So if you need typeform as something integrated with anything else .. think twice. If http://typeform.io/ (as opposed to http://typeform.com) can fit your needs (it is much less feature rich), I can just hope the redesigned API is not as horrible (seems to be, but considering the awkwardness of the first one .. I would verify).

Also the result visualisation on their platform is extremely poor as well as the export format.

Creating a form and publishing it is very pleasant; best of breed, using the results is hard and messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Typeform.io seems to be in the right direction. Wait and see.

I wanted a quick way to do a complex survey (with different paths based on answers etc..). Worked fabulously on the quick side.

Typeform review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Beautiful, Easy Forms"

What do you like best?

The survey-taking experience on mobile can't be beaten. And an easy-to-take survey is an easy-to-complete survey!

I'm also a really big fan of the survey-creation interface–it's easy to understand and use. I LOVE doing question groups and the whole product makes it easy to use a more casual, personal tone to my surveys (which is a goal for me, and examples can be found in the examples) - but you can totally use Typeform in a very straight, professional manner, too.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the pro-level features were available on the free plan. Also, it used to be possible to enable pro features on a survey-by-survey basis–if you were on a free plan but really needed pro features for one or a few survey(s)–that is no longer available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free-level account and make a few forms. See if you'll need the pro-level features or not. Poke around the templates (There's a bunch!) and experiment with embedding and sharing. Also take a look at the data review features to make sure they're what you need. My data needs are relatively simple, so their built-in response viewer is good for me, and sometimes I export to a CSV, but make sure that end meets your needs.

I've used typeform for lead generation, information gathering, customer feedback, contact forms, anything I need a form for.

Typeform review by Jared E.
Jared E.

"Brilliant, intuitive, fun form tool"

What do you like best?

The style of the form. It looks incredible. You can't even tell it's a survey tool – it looks like a seamless website. Has tons of flexibility and looks amazing.

What do you dislike?

Some things are a bit hard to use. For example, we tried to do a survey with multiple photos, and you don't have an option to make them bigger... they're all small. That's been the only drawback so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have incredible support documents, and are constantly improving their services.

People love filling out our forms! We just did a 12-survey-series and people loved them.

Typeform review by Joel K.
Joel K.

"Perfect survey software for customer research"

What do you like best?

Typeform has a super simple interface for survey creation; you can quickly and easily create virtually any survey you need! I love the output, too... mobile-friendly, and it looks sharp. The logic mapping can be a bit of a head trip the way it is presented right now, but the functionality is super helpful for segmenting survey respondents.

What do you dislike?

The way that logic mapping is displayed is a bit confusing and tough to track. Other than this, though, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a powerful but easy to use platform for customer feedback, look no further.

I use Typeform for customer research when helping clients overhaul their websites, copy, and messaging. We also use it to collect qualitative responses to questions that help my SaaS and B2B clients improve their offerings and understand where customers are coming from.

Typeform review by Rob K.
Rob K.

"The best option for creating forms, no contest"

What do you like best?

Typeform give you the flexibility to create any form, survey, etc you’d ever want. The number of use cases is dizzying and the only thing they do better than forms is their documentation on how to use them.

What do you dislike?

Their latest release (v2) cleared up a lot of the interface issues I had. I’ve had trouble connecting with Google Analytics to get better data from users who don’t complete a form, but that’s by no means a dealbreaker.

Better surveys, specifically NPS. Quick intake forms. Better user interactions for my businesses.

Typeform review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"Awesome tool with many uses."

What do you like best?

We have been able to use Typeform for so many different things from creating temporary applications for our customers to a suggestion box for our office. Typeform is easy to use and has a visually pleasing interface.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were more options for how email responses are sent out based on how questions were answered.

We have had to create a pretty complicated, temporary online application for our customers while our team develops our own application software. Typeform has been a lifesaver, making it pretty simple to create an application with a lot of logic jumps.

Typeform review by Victor K.
Victor K.

"Hassle free form building, great integrations, beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

The new interface is great. I love the way I am able to crank out a new form within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of something that is dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was hooked when I tried the free version. After I had build one Typeform, I saw the benefit for our business and upgraded to Pro.

As a startup we need software that takes little time to learn, easy to buy and upgrade as we grow and it must be able to connect with our other platforms.

Typeform review by Anna K.
Anna K.

"Typeform helps our organization keep track of applications and registrations for our programs"

What do you like best?

Typeforms are easy to style and have a very easy to use logic jump function.

What do you dislike?

Email notification options for typeforms are pretty limited. For example, you cannot send an email to someone based on the answer given to typeform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize zapier to get the most out of your typeform experience, particularly with automated email notifications based on responses to questions in the form.

We are easily able to keep tracking of applications and registrations for our programs by connecting our typeforms to google sheets using zapier. That way, we don't have to log into typeform every time we need to see results.

Typeform review by Ben L.
Ben L.

"Favorite form builder"

What do you like best?

I love how fast and simple Typeform is to get set started with. The integrations are also fantastic. With zapier you can integrate endless products with Typeform.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't put emojis in the form. I also wish you could further customize the design, which is very limited today. I'd like respondent notifications to be a part of the free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the integrations via Zapier, they're incredibly useful and powerful.

I use it as a landing page generator for people to sign up and leave their details. It's very useful for community building and event organization. I create one form a week for different projects I'm working on, so I constantly find value in the service.

Typeform review by Rachel T.
Rachel T.

"Prettiest Survey Tool Out There"

What do you like best?

Typeform is easy to use and makes visually stunning surveys without sacrificing any functionality.

What do you dislike?

There's really not any one thing that I dislike. Even the free version is pretty robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your surveys to have a little personality or easily reflect your branding, this is the tool for you.

We use Typeform to survey customers, and get feedback about our services. We are able to implement fairly complex logic and still use a form that is attractive and easy to understand.

Typeform review by Administrator

"Very smooth, great features... price is steep"

What do you like best?

The interface is great. Very easy to put your survey together, and more advanced features are accessible. I didn't have to go into documentation too much, but everything I did review was clear.

What do you dislike?

The price is very steep. I can definitely understand why in some cases it would definitely be worth it, but I wish there was an additional tier for someone who needs a little more but not quite as much as their current first step. The jump in both cost and features/usage is really significant

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large volume of surveys, lots of customization, or are collecting a large number of responses - absolutely worth the price. In other instances it may need a little more consideration.

Getting employee feedback on projects and events. The ability to (with a paid subscription) send an email that starts with the first question is GREAT for actually getting responses.

Typeform review by Suhasini B.
Suhasini B.

"My experience with Typeform"

What do you like best?

The easiest way to create and share surveys online. Integrated with different sharing options and results are converted into percentage for ease of understanding.

What do you dislike?

I feel Typeform should have more inbuilt themes and customizing options.

It's very helpful in connecting with customers and get an idea of what they really expect from our product/service. We can create one or more typeforms within one work space, integration with other workspace is a big plus.

Typeform review by Erik N.
Erik N.

"Terrible Configuration UI, Bad for Quizzes"

What do you like best?

Modern UI.

A quiz gives people a fun, interactive experience. For teachers, it’s a great learning tool for students that enhances the classroom experience. And for businesses, it’s perfect for generating more leads.

What do you dislike?

When you set up a quiz question it is nearly impossible to figure out how to designate the correct answer. I looked in the Help section and then watched 5 third party videos on YouTube. The answer is that you click on the "Calculator" to add a calculation, which lets you pick and answer.

The UI is grey and pastel and hard to see, like this one at G2 Crowd.

They bill the credit card under the name Stripe instead of under Typeform, so it was not clear who I was doing business with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your YouTube tab open

Interactive quizzes

Typeform review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Such Pretty UI"

What do you like best?

When using Typeform I am constantly amazed by how nice everything looks during the creation of a form and also with the final product.

What do you dislike?

I honestly just wish more people were familiar with Typeform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to use Typeform, it's important to keep in mind that it's intentionally simple to keep the user experience as clear and breezy as possible. All those bells and whistles you think you're missing are unnecessary.

This helps us gather info, including feedback.

Typeform review by User in Computer Software

"Gorgeous. Easy. Light. Powerful."

What do you like best?

Typeform says they're all about forms... which is true, but it's more than that. Make quizzes, polls, ask many different types of questions -- Typeform performs many of the same kinds of functions that pricier interactive software does... but without a hefty bill or lengthy implementation process. I like being able to embed forms on landing pages, do surveys (even though the analytics fall short of what you can do with more robust tools like SurveyMonkey), and just include a personal, human touch on the forms you create.

Additionally, the tutorials and online support (self-service) are top-notch.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see greater ability to change the design, look and feel of the forms. Would also love greater analytics of the results... the built-in charts are beautiful, but if you want to do any sort of real survey analysis you need a significant familiarity with Excel.

Collecting info (both internally and externally), creating interactive marketing pieces.

Typeform review by M. Serhat D.
M. Serhat D.

"Surveys with Interactive Logic Behind"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to create surverys with Typeform. Typeform provides simple drag-and-drop support and there are many different items for different question types. Available question types including multiple choice, opinion scales, rating scales and picture choices are pretty satisfying. Typeform provides a smooth interface for my surveys. Typeform data API is very practical and well-documented. Developers can simply integrate their surveys to other applications with data API. I think, the most critical features of Typeform are logic jumps and data export options.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to import data to dropdown questions, every option should be written manually and it takes lots of time. Also the only available direction for survey pages is vertical and the horizontal option is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Typeform is a powerful tool to create attractive surveys. You can integrate your surveying logic to Typeform with "logic jumps". Typeform offers unlimited forms and unlimited responses even to free accounts. If you are looking for a different survey experience, I suggest you to try Typeform.

Surveys are boring to fill for most of the people, especially for young people. I'm using TypeForm at a community college as an educational tool. With Typeform I started creating more attractive surveys and rate of returns increased dramatically.

Typeform review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Great survey program"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use. It's easy to create a survey without much time spent learning about the product. The output is immediately useful without additional analysis and is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The free version is somewhat limited, which requires a user to purchase the product prior to being able to experience the full capability of the product. Would be nice if a trial of the full package was offered, in addition to the free basic functions. The product itself it great - no complaints whatsoever.

Working to create a better survey experience for our users to increase the amount of useful feedback we can receive. Typeform was great for that.

Typeform review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easy to Use for Staff and Customers"

What do you like best?

Simple interface for customers. It's mobile responsive and very easy to fill out.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more pre-built forms. Also, switching between versions was not as easy as we would have liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an inexpensive way to collect end-user feedback, either for internal or external teams, I highly recommend this product. We were able to use it on day 1. There are many integrations with zapier and other tools - you can really come up with so many use cases.

User error reporting, customer feedback. We have been able to quickly create forms, without lengthy software development or training.

Typeform review by Kate W.
Kate W.

"Amazing and Free!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is offered free. You can upgrade at a cost but you still have access to the basics for free. It's so easy to use and manageable.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't have the ability to have a followup email sent to the sender.

It's completely mainstreamed our marketing department. We also use it for online applications and it's been an amazing asset.

Typeform review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Typeform...aka THE survey tool"

What do you like best?

There are so many ways to use Typeform...market research surveys, inquiry form on a contact page, client application form, and even as an internal business tool to help evaluate your own business. It's super easy to set up and share a new typeform for whatever need you have.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not run into anything that I dislike about Typeform.

It has been very helpful in creating more in-depth forms for prospective customers to fill out (i.e. inquiry forms and even applications) that help cut down on back and forth time before deciding if it's a connection worth pursuing.

Typeform review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"Most beautiful form and survey creation app"

What do you like best?

Their UI and UX are the most beautiful on the web right now, across both desktop and mobile browsers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Typeform. I would have preferred the ability to distribute the form I just created to a specific target audience, but that's not something any standard form or survey builder provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We use typeform for validation of ideas during our customer development process. Typeform helps us gather survey responses through custom forms very quickly. We save a tremendous amount of time and we do not have to pay a developer to make it mobile friendly.

Typeform review by Jess L.
Jess L.

"An excellent, humanistic survey concept."

What do you like best?

Typeform allows me to build complex forms easily, using logic jumps to avoid asking irrelevant questions and providing use of variables which the user has entered.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add variables other than "score" in the calculator function. An image library would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This takes forms to the next level. Even without the fancy features, it's a friendly and useful form solution. Learn the deeper features for an excellent experience.

Marketing surveys, product selector, and internal office surveys are built with Typeform. The platform is easy to use, track, and distribute, and it looks great.

Typeform review by Marissa D.
Marissa D.

"Beautiful, functional, game-changer."

What do you like best?

Typeform is the PRETTIEST survey software you will ever use. Beyond that, the customization is endless, it's easy to use and implement, and so intuitive. "Logic" is also an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. Typeform gets an A+ from me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You will not regret switching to an exciting new way to create and take surveys.

Typeform makes surveys FUN to fill out. Gone are the days of click boxes and dreading filling out a drab old form. In Typeform, surveys are a joy to fill out. You can also brand Typeform surveys to make them conform to your organization or purpose: You can be 100% professional or 100% playful.

Typeform review by Akshay C.
Akshay C.

"User experience survey tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to build surveys, and forms. I recommend everyone to use this for user experience surveys. You can use it as contact forms as well. If your audience is checking surveys or forms on mobile Typeform beats other survey tools.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if they added a floating polling feating like Hotjar as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Responsive mobile friendly forms. If you think your audience is going to answer surveys on the weekend then responsive forms are a must because I noticed more Typeforms accessed over mobile than via desktop.

Making surveys for qualitative user testing. Also for an ad hoc contact form on a campaign website. You can use Typeform for gated content.

"Wonderful Resource!"

What do you like best?

I like using Typeform because of how customizable it is. I can ask Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Short response, and many different other questions. I can also then customize the design! Best of all, it's very easy to distribute via either a link, popup, or embedded in a web page. The analytics tab is also very useful to see not only the results, but other metrics as well.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I dislike! It's a very useful tool and I see myself using it many times in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to use so there's no reason not to try it!

I use Typeform to survey my coworkers, so that I can get their opinions on various subjects.

Typeform review by Lanny G.
Lanny G.

"Elegant, full-featured, practical & useful for surveys, questionnaires, customer feedback or ?"

What do you like best?

clean, elegant design, logic jumps, ease of creating question sets, versatility

What do you dislike?

once built, i ought to be able to print out a copy of the whole questionnaire rather than just having to step through it online. lack of real-time support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're looking for a high quality platform for creating questionnaires, typeform will do the job. full logic branching, many templates and starter packages, intuitive design, great support (which you're unlikely to need) makes this an "A" contender for your list of options.

feedback from customers, training program applications

Typeform review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Moves a little slow, but lovely user experience"

What do you like best?

The experience for an end user is smooth and mobile friendly. The site feels friendly. I like the way you can group surveys into "workspaces" to keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

The interface for creating a survey moves very slowly. It feels well designed, but load times can be frustrating, especially if you click the wrong button. The settings I need (like setting up notifications) always seem to be buried a few clicks away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great experience for those you're surveying.

We're using Typeform for user and client feedback. We like the built-in reporting tools that make generating intelligence from our surveys easy.

Typeform review by User in Internet

"Easy to use templates and interactive reports"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily customize templates according to my own need and the UI also feels more interactive compared to other survey taking apps. The reports are also visualized in a beautiful manner which makes the information easier to process and share.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular as Typeform meets all my basic requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Typeform will be perfect if you're looking to easily customize your own survey templates in an interactive format.

It has helped my organization to create more beautiful online forms for surveys and increased the engagement with our users.

Typeform review by Brooke M.
Brooke M.

"Super easy user experience"

What do you like best?

Typeform is very user-intuitive. I like that adding and moving questions around literally takes the click of a button or drag of your mouse.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize different questions with different colors instead of a theme being attached to each question. It would let me break questions up into sections and theme them differently.

We solve research/information gathering with Tyepform.

Typeform review by Kai Markas D.
Kai Markas D.

"Absolutely Perfect"

What do you like best?

I love the logic jumps. They allow us to write one survey, but keep the content relevant to the individual based on their responses along the way,

What do you dislike?

$35/month is a bit challenging for small, underfunded programs and agencies that could really use this to their benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free options and explore how it works. If you want to get more complex, then pay for it.

We use Typeform for anything form-based, such as volunteer applications, work logs, and community surveys.

Typeform review by Bobby H.
Bobby H.

"Form Creation Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The ability to create responsive and guided surveys/ forms with ease

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the complexity of creating logic based forms can become confusing.

Currently using it as a way to route work into Trello. Combined with Zapier, it automatically creates project cards based on Typeform answers.

Typeform review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great for surveying customers"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when building surveys. I also like that the forms translate very well to mobile.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not useful. You can’t build surveys in the app or edit surveys that are already created. This is not conducive for somone who runs a mobile business.

Being able to stop time sucks in my business by using this survey tool to get information from potential customers before I even meet with them.

Typeform review by Leigh M.
Leigh M.

"Typeform for Survey Responses"

What do you like best?

I love the automation that Typeform offers. We use it to send post-training surveys to our clients so we know how we are doing.

What do you dislike?

Reporting functionality isn't very intuitive and involves a lot of calculating on my end. For example, we take an average score of survey responses. The system does not automatically pull this number for us.

We are enhancing our training team based on the feedback we get from our Typeform responses. We are also saving time by the surveys going out automatically.

Typeform review by Starla H.
Starla H.

"Easy to build, beautifully modern forms and surveys"

What do you like best?

The many options to create an intuitive and modern method of gathering information for surveys or registrations for events.. so many uses!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. There could be a few more features added to the calculator option that allows them to select a quantity and have it calculate that times another value we would enter.

It helps us present a more technology driven brand image. Crucial for first impressions and continuing interest with existing client relationships.

Typeform review by Braden W.
Braden W.

"Love this Form System"

What do you like best?

I like the options and third party integrations they offer. Also, their willingness to listen to their customers for upgrades for future integrations.

What do you dislike?

Since they are still new, they are still rolling out some options that I would like to already have in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and you will see it is one of the best form systems out there.

Collecting data from customers and potential employees has been made very easy with this software. It has been easier to collect the info we need in a timely fashion.

Typeform review by User

"Most Beautiful Data Collection Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of making surveys, various templates which make serves your purpose really well and have really great designs and you can tweak them pretty easily for your purpose.

What do you dislike?

I feel like they could do better with the pricing, $30/month feels way too steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Typeform is pretty basic to use when creating to forms, if you are in hurry to get a survey done for quickly collecting data, you should really use try typeform out.

Turning data collection from user a fun experience, when I made my first type it turned out so beautiful that the audience conversion for doing the survey increased by nearly 20%

Typeform review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Excellent way to produce professional looking forms"

What do you like best?

Gorgeous design, highly customizable and very powerful form builder. There are a tonne of options to build complex form with logic and branching so you can customize questions based on responses.

The resulting forms have a great user experience, and end up being really fun to fill out for our end-users.

What do you dislike?

The form editor can be a little complex, and takes a little bit to understand how the editor works. Shouldn't take more than half an hour though, and you are good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free plan a shot, its powerful and already very fully-featured.

We use a lot of forms to survey end users, and for internal office communications as well. No one loves filling out forms, so a beautiful and well thought out form app really helps.

Typeform review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Very helpful for standardizing a workflow!"

What do you like best?

Typeform allows us to standardize a workflow for a whole team, making sure that we get consistent responses for our deliverables.

What do you dislike?

Connecting the logic for various options can be tricky; there is a learning curve.

We use Typeform for simple workflows to enable our team to select responses using buttons, saving time and also standardizing our responses among team members. It's very helpful to streamline workflows and ensure consistency!

Typeform review by G2 Crowd User in Accounting
G2 Crowd User in Accounting

"Streamlined & Beautiful UX, just make sure you know what you're doing."

What do you like best?

I love the user experience for the client using our typeforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to access the results. Also, if I wasn't as competent with online tools, I could see where it would be difficult to maximize the use of the tool in regards to customization and the nuances of the platform.

I also wish we were able to collect sensitive information from our clients. Being a financial institution, we need information that gets flagged as "phishing" by Typeform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Security so you can collect sensitive information and sign documents.

Ability to upload multiple items to an "upload" page.

Sales pipeline and data collection for onboarding.

Typeform review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I can't believe I haven't discovered Typeform until now!"

What do you like best?

Not only it is super-easy to use, but the form you create is slick and very professional. Typeform has a great form and basically walks you through setting up your form. With a few clicks, you're done. I set up my first form in just a few minutes!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I just started using it, but so far, I haven't found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will love what it can do!

We were sending people questions to answer in an email, which wasn't a good format. This way, we can send them the link to the form and we get the answers back in a nice, clear format.

Typeform review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"A decent survey tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to make good looking surveys that matched our branding theme.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if it was easier to get the survey data into Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very limited on ability to feed data back into your MAS/CMS. The process of downloading typeform survey results as .csv files and then uploading them into SFDC made it so we ended up going back to Marketo forms for a lot of our surveying.

Gathering additional data about prospects that interact with us at live events and vie digital channels.

Typeform review by Consultant

"A really good app"

What do you like best?

At my work when I go to meetings I need to gather information tto provide a good proffer

What do you dislike?

i don't have anything at the moment. I hope that Typeform can improve at the future.

The problems that we are resolve it is the information gathering, data of our clients and when we realize an event we have the oportunity of know about the tag's life of our participants

Typeform review by T'Keyah "TK" A.
T'Keyah "TK" A.

"Where do I start"

What do you like best?

I first was introduced to this lovely platform when I worked with Dell, it's not the easiest to use, but it is by far the most fun and creative platforms.

What do you dislike?

I can't say anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want more options and want to make taking a survey be more fun and versatile this is a great choice.

Trying to gather clients feedback after being in our studio.

Typeform review by Trena G.
Trena G.

"LOVED IT, Very stylish and easy"

What do you like best?

I thought the way it flipped through the questions and had the intuitive flowchart was amazing

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I was sad that my job decided to not continue with the survey project for now because I had a blast using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Going through old contacts lists to see who is still active and interested in keeping a business relationship

Typeform review by Victor Yudi T.
Victor Yudi T.

"How we started collecting user feedback"

What do you like best?

Blazing fast setup, flexible options and user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

No free trial of advanced features. I'd like to check how useful it is before buying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using the first time, every form we've created since has been using Typeform. We've automated a set actions and enhanced user interaction.

Enhanced our customer feedback by using a much better, easy to use, simple and beautifully designed form.

Typeform review by User in Internet

"An excellent survey tool"

What do you like best?

Typeform has great design, which entices users of your survey to complete all the questions. Filling out their forms is fun, rather than businesslike or boring, so you can get a good response rate when sending our your own surveys. When creating a survey, you can customize it with a variety of templates. You can also easily get summary statistics after people complete your survey, so it is easy to see the results. Their surveys also work well on a mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

The design of Typeform is very consumer friendly so I might not use it if I were doing a large scale survey that needed to have a more traditional look and feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can browse their templates and examples while you are deciding how your survey should work.

Typeform is a good tool to use if you need to send out surveys and analyze the results. Their design is very effective.

Typeform review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Greatly Improved Conversion Rates"

What do you like best?

The UX of the forms is excellent. We're in a competitive industry, and it's really helped us to stand out.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to measure Google AdWords conversions without paying $70 / mo.

The biggest problem it solves is it provides a great mobile form experience, which is often difficult.

"Typeform Review"

What do you like best?

Typeform was recommended to me by a former colleague. It was easy to use for building he surveys and sending them out to customers. We only used the free version, but it was fun to customize the survey with the company's logo/branding.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall having any issues when I used Typeform. Unsure if the pricing was clear and how the additional features would have helped out.

We used Typeform at my previous job to find focus groups/user research participants.

Typeform was easy to send out to large groups to filter out the users that met the criteria the company was looking for at the time.

Typeform review by Patricia O.
Patricia O.

"Amazing interface for the forms, not that much to manage it on the back"

What do you like best?

Beautiful interface, easy and simple to use for the customer, easy to set up forms

What do you dislike?

The data collection and management is not that easy though

Collecting a large ammount of data from leads after they already signed up to a different form

Typeform review by User in Computer Software

"Gorgeous visual survey solution. "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to build, looks amazing in mobile and desktop, and creates easy-on-the-eyes and engaging surveys for users.

What do you dislike?

The calculator functions can be tricky when trying to make a “buzzfeed” style quiz or alter the result based on the score of the survey. It’s doable. Just takes a lot of thinking and strategy from the creator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It’s different and will show you a new world of survey possibility.

We’re in marketing. We’re happy to be making surveys that are extraordinary and fun.

Typeform review by Ellen K.
Ellen K.

"Fun and very fair!"

What do you like best?

Unlimited volume! And I can customize to a point.

What do you dislike?

Can't format emails to respondents, some functionality is missing

Great support, fair prices, can do most of what I need to get a good survey up, and can automate the closed ended reports

"Excellent, Beautiful App"

What do you like best?

Typeform is an excellent, user-friendly app which makes beautiful surveys. There are lots of options, but the UI is organized in an easy-to-follow way.

What do you dislike?

Not much -- Typeform provides quite a few features for free subscription users.

My company is a SaaS tool for the staffing industry, so it is vital for me to conduct in-depth user studies, sometimes through online surveys.

Typeform review by Administrator

"Easy to setup & great experience for customers"

What do you like best?

The survey experience is great compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

Integration with other tools is minimal and you have to rely on manual export or tools like Zapier to automate data sync with CRM etc.

Communicating with customers, pre-sales surveys etc.

Administrator in Internet

"All flash and no substance, some nasty little clauses in there"

What do you like best?

before a lot, now nothing, another shitty tech VC run conpamy, quel suprise...

What do you dislike?

We were paying customers for months, then need to downgrade for a while, but they disables all our forms without telling us, lost a couple of hundred/thousand Euro...

They're part of the growing number of hip, cool companies that are spineless little $hit$ at the end of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay away

we lost a lot of money because of their "policies"

Typeform review by Stuart N.
Stuart N.

"Beautiful forms!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and create great looking forms.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes take a little bit of digging around to create the desired form structure, however it's worth the effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it first! Excellent service and worth comparing to existing tools.

Creating a great user experience and improving survey responses.

Typeform review by G2 Crowd User in Media Production
G2 Crowd User in Media Production

"Great design and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to use. The first time I went on it, I figured everything out very easily.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of annoying that some of the best features are only available if you're willing to pay A LOT more money.

I needed a nice way to do surveys for a business that didn't look boring or hard to use.

"Quality Leads "

What do you like best?

The use of typeform has greatly increased the number of quality leads our company receives

What do you dislike?

It’s quite simple to use, I have no complaints at this time.

We definitely are able to qualify leads easier. Also, we capture more email and info using typeform which allows us to build our database. Using a typeform to qualify a lead makes closing that much easier.

Typeform review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Gorgeous, Mobile Friendly Forms"

What do you like best?

Beautiful layout that asks a question at a time, perfect for mobile!

What do you dislike?

Limited integrations. Zapier helps, but I have some tools that need to use forms for attribution identification.

Streamlined forms

Typeform review by User in Internet

"Formularios completos e intuitivos"

What do you like best?

Rápido aprendizaje, es intuitivo y bastante completo, siempre que se tenga la versión pro

What do you dislike?

Ciertas limitaciones a la hora de crear los distintos pasos. Una única imagen o vídeo en cada paso

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si puedes pagar la versión pro, te permite funcionalidades interesantes como que el usuario suba archivos. Pata nosotros, es fantástico

Contacto con los clientes, recogida de datos, mejor experiencia que con Google Forms

Typeform review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Typeform Forever"

What do you like best?

Type form is highly customizable to design and even easier to complete. Using keys as shortcuts to complete questions makes the survey taking process quick and painless.

What do you dislike?

The design can look so simple I don't know if I would use it externally--aka it could look a little more professional--but I enjoy it for internal data capture.

TypeForm surveys can be completed quickly when we need quick answers on how to optimize internal communications and quick feedback after meetings.

Typeform review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the how easy Typeform is! The templates that are set up are easy to use with simple click and drags!

What do you dislike?

The cost associated with using more than 10 questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that if you are doing more than 10 questions you will have to pay to utilize this platform.

Being able to obtain information from providers on a small platform.

Typeform review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"Beautiful, intuitive surveys and an easy-to-use builder"

What do you like best?

Mobile-responsive, beautiful survey UX that our customers fill out at a high rate

What do you dislike?

More sophisticated / advanced question types would be helpful

Typeform surveys get higher response rates than other tools I've used

Typeform review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very nice interface! Especially on mobile. My clients love lead generators which I build for them us"

What do you like best?

Mobile UI is the most amazing feature they have. I started to love it when I tried to fill in the survey on my smartphone

What do you dislike?

Inability to purchase it required functions.

Generations of leads

Typeform review by User

"Pretty (with brains!) but a little steep"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, and every aspect is just lovely to look at. One of the few times I'd say I actually enjoy using software for work.

What do you dislike?

The price is high. Not unjustified, but the math might not always work for everyone.

Collecting regular feedback from employees and (most importantly) increasing the number of responses.

Typeform review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Beautiful forms and easy integration"

What do you like best?

Looks incredible, easy to set up, stripe integration, ease of data analysis

What do you dislike?

Data dashboard can be confusing and takes some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Typeform for any customer facing form.

Customer sign ups

Typeform review by William L.
William L.

"Sleek & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is among the sleekest embeddable web form solutions on the market.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more tracking options or better integration with Google Analytics.

Capturing leads.

Typeform review by Administrator

"Limited in it's capacity"

What do you like best?

The clean design and interesting interface of the form.

What do you dislike?

There are significant limitations to what you can do within each form block. For example, we want to hyperlink our Privacy Policy in the form, but there's no "clean" way to do this.

Capture subscriber interest.

Typeform review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Forms with the survey taker in mind "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that this tool keeps users in mind first. The experience is fantastic and you can still get the information you need as the survey giver without compromise.

What do you dislike?

Haven't encountered something bad about this yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free tier to get a sense of how to put together a survey

Boring forms are so impersonal, Typeform solved this problem.

Typeform review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"GOOD FEEDBACK APPLICATION AND EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

THE INSTANT FEEDBACK CAN BE VIEWED EITHER ONLINE OR VIA EMAIL REPORTS

What do you dislike?

RESULTS PAGE COULD BE BROKEN DOWN WITH MORE DAILY DATA AVAILABLE

Recommendations to others considering the product

RESEARCH YOU CUSTOMER BASE BEFORE DESIGNING QUESTIONS

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, CUSTOMER RETENTION AND CUSTOMER BASE OVERVIEW

Typeform review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy forms, slick interface."

What do you like best?

I've used Typeform for internal collaboration and surveys, and it's worked great. Really slick interface and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really I dislike yet. Will update this review as I use it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy to use, and slick.

We've used Typeform for internal surveys and polls, as well as a way to test concepts with users. It's proven well so far.

Typeform review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Straightforward forms simple metrics"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to build surveys with fairly complex rules and easy to analyse results

What do you dislike?

Metrics and reporting are a bit basic for my liking

Finding out more about our customers - market research

Typeform review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Survey creation"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use and produces very helpful reports.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have certain functions that other providers do.

We are surveying members and creating data to product research reports.

Typeform review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Beautiful forms, cross-device"

What do you like best?

Beautiful forms that work on all devices.

What do you dislike?

Pricing scheme leaves no leeway if I want to use one or two pro features

Helps me send surveys that get high response rates.

Learn more about Typeform

Typeform Downloads

Learning about Typeform?

* We monitor all Typeform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.