What do you like best?
So many, but key wins are:
- Intuitive design (little training needed),
- Logic map to visually check the flow of questions,
- Ability to send respondent notifications of receipt of survey and notifications to other recipients,
- Download results into Excel
- Publish a dedicated results weblink to monitor responses collected from a survey (good for reporting up).
What do you dislike?
Dislikes largely revolve around how easy it is to accidentally delete data.
- When an existing survey is changed the collected data is lost (the use of prompts with suggestions on how to retain the existing data would be better)
- The data deletion buttons are very accessible and often highlighted with greater clarity than others.
Recommendations to others considering the product
- Ability to move customer data collection operations into the cloud.
- Provide operational teams with an ability to collect and monitor data in the day-to-day.
- Setup up simple reports for distribution to senior management.
- Download results into Excel.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- As the platform is cloud based, staff providing data and monitoring input can work out of the office inc. at home. Reduced our reliance on hardware and are able to keep costs down.
- Typeform supports webhooks that are used to create summarised reports for customers and management teams,
- Typeform's ability to create a live online report means that for key surveys, elections and any other time dependent queries - senior management have a means to monitor results live without having to wait for dedicated reports to be generated. Reduce time to take action and improved the business agility.