Typeform

Showing 74 Typeform reviews
Typeform review by <span>Ankita A.</span>
Ankita A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing I love about Typeform is the Autopilot integration which lets you follow up your collected leads with emails, SMS messages, postcards and more. So you see, there is no need to depend on any other tool to follow up your subscribers!

What do you dislike?

They don't send out notification of new responses in the free trial plan. In order to receive notification of new lead capture, you need to integrate Typeform with a 3rd party like Slack etc.!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an entrepreneur or blogger who is selling products and services then you should try Typeform! It offers a free trial so I’d encourage you to give them a go for yourself and see the boost in your conversion rate over time. Create beautiful, mobile-ready online forms and surveys for free.

Typeform's easy to use interface and drag and drop feature allows me to quickly design online forms like - Submit a deal form, registration or survey form, collecting online payments or quick feedback on product or service page. You get more by going PRO! You get access to build logic, perform calculations, upload files and documents, accept online payments using Stripe, and much more. I personally started with the trial account and switched to PRO to enjoy extra perks!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Typeform
Typeform review by <span>Kate M.</span>
Kate M.

Solid Survey Tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The Logic Jumps in the Pro subscription level are awesome--we use them in an initial assessment where it's hard to tell which criteria will be met.

The design UI is easy and straightforward.

Multiple workspaces allow for easily segregating different typeforms used by different teams, etc.

Easy to set up notifications for survey responses

Easy to customize look/feel for our branding purposes

What do you dislike?

I wish it had Square integration.

Still getting used to the new v2 UI they recently rolled out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main reason we initially chose Typeform was the Logic Jump functionality, which is remarkably easy to configure and use. It's a great solution for folks who need complex logic jumps (to jump people to certain questions and thus skip things that aren't relevant to them). I'd recommend testing that out if this is a need you have.

We also really like the variables to capture a respondent's answers and personalize them a bit--such as using their name or their company's name in later questions. That's the kind of detail you don't see in all survey tools, and while it's small, it makes a big difference.

We found the trial period for this great, and Typeform also let us try the PRO+ subscription level for a while for free to see if we'd like that better. (We stuck with PRO.) But they've been responsive and helpful when we've had issues.

We use Typeform predominantly for having new clients complete a baseline questionnaire that we use to help determine the configurations they'll need when we set them up, and for training feedback surveys. The baseline assessments have evolved over time and the Typeform interface has made it easy for us to copy previous iterations and make adjustments to them, as well as to track clients' initial state so we can do point-in-time comparisons later on.

The training feedback surveys have helped us capture anonymous feedback from training participants, and we've used this information to refine our training curriculum.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Forms Automation solution do you use?

Typeform review by <span>Bernardo C.</span>
Bernardo C.
Validated Review

Great tool, but sometimes a bit confusing

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the looks of it and the possibility of associating images to the survey.

It is also very versatile. The possibility of creating an "user variable", for instance, that allows us to direct the survey to a specific person, is very useful for situations in which we have to send the same survey to different coworkers.

The interface is really easy to understand and the templates are easy to customize. It is also very easy to download .CSV or .xls files, which makes it really easy to both import data to excel or SPSS. The several question types available are also a great advantage here.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are a bit confusing, like the logic jumps. It is not as intuitive as I think it should be.

On the other hand, the free version is very limited, which can make it a not so great tool for casual users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to it, it's a GREAT tool.

However, be sure to do some research on google to know how to perform certain functions. Not everything is as easy to understand as it could be.

We use typeform for almost everything: from surveys during hiring processes, to performance evaluation.

We even use it for some market research and data collection for studies.

The benefits are the customisation possibilities.

Typeform review by <span>Jason G.</span>
Jason G.

The Best Way to Gather Information

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've filled out a lot of on-line forms, and I've created a lot of online forms. before Typeform, it was always tedious at best, painful at worst, and never an experience that I enjoyed. Typeform's thoughtful, human-based approach to gathering information is actually fun to use. I know it sounds strange to think of filling out forms as being enjoyable, but Typeform has pulled it off - both for the person filling the form, and for the person designing the form.

What do you dislike?

Typeform's beauty is in its straightforward simplicity. This simplicity necessarily limits some of the functionality allowed. I personally believe that this is good - it keeps the focus on getting the information you need without allowing some of the distractions to get in the way - but it is not the most feature packed form tool available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, build a form, take that form yourself and see how it works for you. It's hard to understand just how good the form-filling experience can be without actually trying Typeform.

I use Typeform for a wide variety of business problems. I take candidate interest forms, candidate applications, follow-up for clients, document uploads, citizen surveys, etc. Anything that I need to get people's information on, I use Typeform for.

Typeform review by <span>Rachel J.</span>
Rachel J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Super easy to set up and use, with a robust set of features even for free accounts. You can create multiple forms on one account, too, which makes it easy to manage multiple form needs from one user. If you need more than one user to have access, you can add them to your team. There is also a good amount of reporting available and searchable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, though perhaps having the option to remove branding would be nice. I think you can do that if you upgrade though. We have no reason to upgrade at this time, as we use Typeform purely for internal communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support and list of standard features for free accounts. No "can only make one form" or anything like that just because you use the free version. I have even used Typeform to gather user data for a meetup group I run outside of work, I like it so much.

We have created forms to collect information from our sales team to then create product sample images form them. Prior to this, it was a lot of back and forth with individual sales team members as we got color information, equipment needed, logo info, make of company requesting the image, and more. What used to take us hours now comes to us in one quick form response.

Typeform review by <span>John D.</span>
John D.
Validated Review

The best form platform available.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Typeform has a beautiful and simplistic UX coupled with the ability to build complex and interactive forms unlike any other player in the space. I have been blown away by Typeform since day 1, and although their are things on my wishlist, they are constantly adding to and improving the platform.

What do you dislike?

I know that typeform is not a quiz platform, so I am reaching for dislikes. However, I wish there was a little bit more of a sophisticated engine for scoring typeforms. We use the platform for many things, and one of those things is our certification program, but we have been limited to one answer options for our exams, and it would be great if you could have multiple answers with only 1 point.

Typeform could also work on their messaging notifications, and their data analytics tool.

The onboard messaging is pretty stock, and you have to pay for zapier to do anything more complex. Their onboard reporting tool, is also pretty standard, and you have to export the results into excel to do any real analysis. It would be great if the expanded the breadth of that a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their online knowledge base, don't be afraid to reach out to support, and be creative. This platform is capable of solving so many more problems than I initially realized.

We use the platform for NPS Surveys, quick quizzes, certification test, launching projects with our small business product, and various other things.

Learning about Typeform?

* We monitor all Typeform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.