Typesy

Ultimate Typing is a easy-to-use typing software reimagined for a new era.

Work for Typesy?

Learning about Typesy?

Typesy Reviews

Ask Typesy a Question
Showing 2 Typesy reviews
Typesy review by User in Higher Education

"Great tool for anyone who wants to increase their typing speed!! "

What do you like best?

I really like Typsey for a few reasons: 1. It is a great tool that allows anyone of age group 7 and over to work on their typing skills and improve them drastically; 2. It is easy but at the same time challenging - So one must focus and pay attention. and 3. Very well crafted program - with great tools, interface, and simple for a beginner to follow

What do you dislike?

I really don't think there is anything in particular that I did not like. The only issue was that my PC was an older one so it was not compatible. So I had to make this work on my partner's pc. It works fine now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really think that it should be compatible with older pc's as well. May be that is the only feedback I have.

It is helping me improve my overall typing skills. Given my profession - typing is essential and typing with great speed only helps more --- so this is great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Typesy
Typesy review by User

"Review "

What do you like best?

Helps improve your typing skills and for all ages.

What do you dislike?

no preset goals available with this software

It is really effective and helps improve your typing speed and accuracy

What Other Education solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Typesy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Typesy?

* We monitor all Typesy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.