uAttend

Ask uAttend a Question
Showing 11 uAttend reviews
uAttend review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"easy to use and track hours, especially for those out of the office"

What do you like best?

Love the mobile app feature. It makes it very easy for those who are traveling for work trips and have evening work functions to track their hours and show they are producing more than the expected 40 hours for salary.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think there's something that I don't like. It's a very easy program to use, very user-friendly across all age groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy for employees of all age levels to use. The app feature is what is used most often by users, allows those who are traveling our out of the office regularly to track their hours easily. Also then shows the value of those salary employees who are working off-site and out of town on a regular basis.

Tracking salary employee hours, in addition to making it easy to track all hours in one place, for hourly and salary. Benefits include showing employee value and additional time put in by salary employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about uAttend
uAttend review by Taylor L.
Taylor L.

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this software, plus it is easy to follow and keep track of hours. Gives you the opportunity to take a break/lunch without worrying about missing hours. It easily displays overtime hours and all your basic hours as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed anything to dislike so far. The software is very good! One downfall is not being able to edit your time card if you forget to punch in/out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this product, super easy to follow.

No problems so far, and easy access to employers hours. Plus the overall software is easy to follow, and gives the employees a better understanding of their hours and where they are at. Very good software, would recommend to anyone.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

uAttend review by Gerard N.
Gerard N.

"Reasonably priced for what it is"

What do you like best?

I have a small team of employees, all of whom work from home.

I don't have the time to nag them to email me their hours each month for payroll so I use uAttend.

I used to use Minute7, but it became progressively more expensive as my team grew. uAttend is more reasonably priced, and it comes with a whole bunch of time clock and mobile options.

I originally purchased the finger print time clock from Costco, but when I closed my central office, it wasn't a viable option to have a time shop at each employees home.

To sum up why I like it, it is cost effective and it works.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more automation. For instance I'd like to get an email automatically once a week with the past week's employee time totals and I'd like to get an email at the end of the month to run payroll.

I asked support if this was possible and I got some cryptic response about needing an FTP server. I have one, but to be honest, if I need my own infrastructure to get something as simple as an email I'm already not interested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had any problems with it.

Time clocks are not rocket science. If they don't work my employees don't get paid. That's more of a problem for them, but it's also a problem for me.

I don't have to ask my employees to email me their times.

uAttend review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Tough for Payroll tracking"

What do you like best?

A good system to keep track of time, easy to override errors

What do you dislike?

The formatting is difficult, it is hard to input the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check everything you put it in. Errors in formatting or time card can lead to miscalculation of hours. You have to really watch it.

We were having issues with out payroll management. Our labor costs were very high. This has helped solve that issue.

uAttend review by Trey P.
Trey P.

"uAttend is an easy to use economical fingerprint time clock"

What do you like best?

The initial purchase price is very reasonable and the monthly fee is worth it.

What do you dislike?

If the Internet goes down, employees cannot punch in. The punches can be added manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade to the wireless model for ease of set up.

The fingerprint prevents buddy punching so payroll is more accurate.

uAttend review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Easy Time Clock Application"

What do you like best?

It's easy to keep track of employee times in and out by both wall mount and online application process

What do you dislike?

Cannot make changes to a time off request once it has been submitted. Have to have administration take care of it to make any changes once time off is requested.

Clocking in and out for all 90 employees by both wall mount and online application. Saves and tracks a lot of time for all 90 employees. Easy to use.

uAttend review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Pretty Simple Clocking System"

What do you like best?

We use the biometrics time clock and it's pretty easy to use. The unit is fairly inexpensive and the web interface is really easy. It's pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you initially get the time clock it looks for an open IP address and can get kicked off your network, making it inconvenient for people coming in and out when it happens. This is easily resolved once you create a static IP address for the machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for small businesses.

Time clock solutions. This is great because with the biometrics, you know that it's the actual employee clocking in and out (it uses fingerprint recognition).

uAttend review by Aileen (Li-Yun) C.
Aileen (Li-Yun) C.

"Great product with supportive devices"

What do you like best?

After setting up the devices, users can easily track and record time cards.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some problems regarding identifying employees' fingerprints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to improve the identification and recognition of uAttend. Sometimes there are difficulties for employees to let devices identify their fingerprints that they have to use hand-written time cards.

Timely control and record attendance of employees to calculate salaries for them.

uAttend review by Parinaz F.
Parinaz F.

"Function "

What do you like best?

It’s an easy and comfortable machine and app to use .

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the internet connection has issues that would be a serious problem.

We clock in and out with that . Keep records of our hours.

uAttend review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"uAttend "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, internet access and wireless connectivity

What do you dislike?

nothing in specific that i dislike in it.

Managing office security and enforcing accountability of office hours.

uAttend review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Quick, simple, inexpensive way to track employees"

What do you like best?

Cost and the simplicity of their timeclock

What do you dislike?

Mobile version can be tough to get a lot done

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will not disappoint cost wise or in quality.

Simple yet effective way for employees to clock in and out

Learning about uAttend?

* We monitor all uAttend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare uAttend to Similar Solutions