Uber Eats

4.0

Uber Eats is the easy way to get the food you love delivered

Work for Uber Eats?

Learning about Uber Eats?

Uber Eats Reviews

Showing 52 Uber Eats reviews
Uber Eats review by Maya S.
Maya S.

"Intuitive and intelligent platform for satisfying your on-demand needs"

What do you like best?

The app interface is very effective at drawing users in. I have not had an issue with bugs thus far, and I like the algorithm used for sorting restaurants. I also like the idea of UberEats itself as the app directly ties to your Uber account. This makes logging in easy, and means that if you are an Uber user then the app is fairly intuitive. I like that the app takes into account my previous preferences and adjusts recommendations accordingly, but doesn't do it in a way that disallows me from discovering new foods. This is a delicate balance to achieve, but UberEats does it well.

What do you dislike?

Compared to Postmates, UberEats is generally more expensive. I would love it if they had a free delivery section. I do wish that the categories were more varied when looking for food: Although there is an incredible amount of variety in the ethnic background of the food itself, more qualifiers such as particular items would really give the app a leg up. I will say that as it stands, UberEats has the most complete of any range of items that I have seen on a delivery app thus far. I do wish that communication between the user, the food delivery driver, and the restaurant would be slightly more streamlined. I have had issues before where the blame for various issues are shifted back and forth between the two parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine your particular needs - do you need more consistent, large-scale catering? Or are you comfortable with smaller, spot catering? I would say that the latter would experience more success with UberEats.

Oftentimes, my team cannot leave the office because of meetings and unscheduled tours. UberEats allows us to eat on demand from a variety of places. It's great to have delivery tracked and estimated times of arrival be accurate, because we can adjust our schedules accordingly. I enjoy UberEats because we can place orders from multiple locations as well, meaning that different dietary restrictions and even general preferences may be met instead of ordering items that are of a broader catering. Although we have not yet used UberEats on a larger scale - say, for one of our teams - we have had great success in groups of 5+.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Uber Eats
Uber Eats review by Sukesh  N.
Sukesh N.

"Easy to order food online using Swiggy and it is mose recommended one"

What do you like best?

Are you lazy to prepare food?Order food online from Uber eats.

We can order food online from the restaurants we like.

There is option to pickup order from the restaurants.

We get off or cashback on food orders through various payment apps.

Few delivery boys deliver food fast and the food quality will be good.

Overall they provide good customer service .

I highly recommend using Uber eats whenever you order food.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get payment failures whenever any new payment gateway is introduced and it should be avoided from the customer service prospective because so many other apps provide similar service and you have to be the best.

Sometimes the delivery of food gets delayed and delivery boys report silly reasons like traffic or other reasons.

I generally use Uber eats to order food from my favorite restaurants whenever I feel lazy to prepare food. The taste remains same and the delivery speed is quite good. I can choose the best restaurant near me out of thousands of restaurants. I get off and cashback regularly which is the best part here.

What Restaurant Delivery/Takeout solution do you use?

Uber Eats review by Kai Kāne A.
Kai Kāne A.

"24M who needed to eat"

What do you like best?

I thoroughly enjoyed the ability to order food on demand. Whether you're gaming, studying or don't feel like cooking, Uber Eats has options and normally fair wait times.

What do you dislike?

At times the food proportions seem smaller when ordered through Uber eats than when ordering within the restaurant. While this maybe the bane of all delivery orders, it's certainly something to consider. Additionally, when the service takes too long to deliver (40+mins) your food is looking much much different than when it came fresh from the restaurant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try utilizing UberEats 30-40mins prior to your meeting.

Lunch meetings are awesome and easy to organize. It's helpful to use either Uber Eats or Door Dash. I think Uber Eats could work on upgrading their corporate ordering methods.

Uber Eats review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"A Mixed Bag"

What do you like best?

Restaurants that do not employ their own drivers can deliver to customers like me who enjoy a wide array of food. For someone who cannot eat all the typical stuff that comes via delivery, having these expanded options is nice.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that Uber Eats is basically only trending in larger cities. Even small and moderately-sized cities are slow to see progress from Uber Eats. Also, there are quite a few factors that can slow down the speed of delivery. And, having been a driver myself for UE, the software is not without its issues.

I can order my food without having to pause my work to prepare myself a meal or go out and get something. For a work-from-home employee, this is a big deal. Our schedules have structures that we need to follow, so having this extra flexibility helps.

Uber Eats review by Julia E.
Julia E.

"Uber Eats is the best"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Uber Eats is being able to order food for my company. Sometimes when we are working on something for a long time, my coworkers and I order Mcdonald's to eat while we work. It is the best thing ever. I get a McChicken, a cripsy chicken snack wrap with honey mustard, a medium fry, and a diet coke. The Uber Eats people deliver it for free. It allows us to focus on our work and only one person has to leave to go get it! It's awesome.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how easy they make it to get food. It's probably not good for my wallet or my waistline. It's pretty cool still though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - you might be mad at yourself but it's okay.

We don't have to leave to get food. Stepping away from something puts a major stall on productivity which is a big problem. We get the food delivered to us and can keep working while we do it!

Uber Eats review by Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.

"UberEats is Great!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can get food delivered to me easily at work since I only have a working lunch break. I don't have to leave the office. Not having to fight lunchtime traffic puts me at ease.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything I dislike about UberEats. UberEats nailed it on this one!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend UberEats to any office and employee. The benefits of not having to get out and fight traffic is great.

Without having to leave the office to get lunch, we do not miss any work. UberEats is a great software to use and I highly recommend it to anyone.

"Uber Eats"

What do you like best?

Convenience, can check the status of order which is usually accurate, lots of discounts and specials which make it stand out from the rest, customer service is great and will refund your order if it's incorrectly delivered, makes it easy to get food delivered without having to send someone from the office out to pick up the food

What do you dislike?

Not enough restaurant options, sometimes the food is not warm enough, the delivery person sometimes doesn't drive the same car as the app states it's driving, sometimes the delivery person has multiple people in the car so it's a bit intimidating since you only expect one other person per the app, the sorting of restaurants on the app is sorted confusingly and can be better organized

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the specials and discounts, this is what makes it better than the other food apps

Efficiency, easier for everyone to order directly on the app instead of passing a menu around, don't have to send staff to pick up food which eliminates any safety concerns associated with driving, avoid parking issues which is a huge deal in the city, convenience, usually quick and can give everyone a good estimate time of delivery (as opposed to traditional delivery options), lots of different options so provide alternatives to employees instead of the same choices every time, gives access to restaurants that are a bit further out that we typically wouldn't order from, keeps employees happy

G2 Crowd User

"Extremely Easy - Works perfectly most of the time"

What do you like best?

I like that Ubereats tracks the driver in order to let you know when they are arriving. They've started to incorporate more and more pictures of the food into the menus, making it easier to decide what foods I'd like to order. The fees are generally reasonable for delivery as well.

What do you dislike?

Recently, there have been a lot of disabled hours where surge pricing is in effect or there is no delivery. The drivers rarely seem to read the notes. My door is on the side of a building and I list this in the notes, but the drivers often end up across the street looking around the wrong business. If they read they notes, they get it exactly correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check on surge pricing before making orders. Also, be sure to include notes in the additional notes fields for any parking suggestions or door location issues to make it easier for the drivers to locate their destination.

Getting a satisfying lunch at work without having to take the time to stop and go out somewhere is invaluable.

Uber Eats review by ZEESHAN A.
ZEESHAN A.

"Ubereats Food On Demand"

What do you like best?

1.Easy of ordering food from work, home or anywhere else.

2.Multiple restaurants available and freedom to choose from different menus.

3.Option to track food delivery.

4.Genuine offers. offering good food from the best restaurant at a very low price.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes the delivery is delayed for very long.

2. Customer support is not good.

3. Sometimes the order gets canceled abruptly without any reason.

1.Easy of ordering food from the workplace.

2. Helpful during lunch meetings, conference. We can easily order food and get it delivered at the office address.

3. Personal preferences of colleagues can be considered as multiple restaurants are available to order from.

Uber Eats review by Alicia G.
Alicia G.

"Theft don’t use Uber eat"

What do you like best?

Before they stole from me? I though about it as a good idea. Keep working and not worry about food. We did not know they were theft and liers. I hope many people read this and don’t use them.

What do you dislike?

Theft they are thefts.... do not use this app. I talked to the driver and asked them to leave the food with security. Driver lied saying that he waited for me 5 min and the. steal my money and food. Uber eat did not recognize it and did nothing. Even though I used the app chat to talk to this person.

Nothing! I need companies to read what happened to us and don’t want people to be victims of this service.

Uber Eats review by Christine R.
Christine R.

"Bad Drivers"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can get out products out to more customers using UberEats. It increases our daily profit and makes the store constantly busy. I like the different options that are given to customers and the simplicity of the orders.

What do you dislike?

I hate that you cannot update the menu. We only have certain flavors available at a time and when they order a flavor that is unavailable, we have to call and if they don't answer then we have to cancel the order. There are also many drivers that come up and are very rude and we can't do anything about it.

We are profiting from the number of orders we get daily and we also have the ability to keep the store busy at all times.

G2 Crowd User

"Uber eats is super convenient but the cost adds up "

What do you like best?

I like how you can use it just like you use the Uber app. You are able to see exactly where your driver is and you are able to contact him. You can also order from food places that don’t otherwise have delivery such as a McDonalds

What do you dislike?

The driver fee is a bit high for certain restaurants of course this fluctuates by time of day. On the flip side the delivery / driver fee can be less than what the restaurant charges for delivery

We often use Uber eats to get company lunches delivered for meetings. It is convenient and cost effective for us to use this app and we are able to easily browse the menu of our desired restaurant as well as make accommodations.

Uber Eats review by Kenny O.
Kenny O.

"Easy to Order Food for the Entire Office"

What do you like best?

We are able to gather a list of employee preferences from each individual depending on where we're ordering from. UberEats then makes it very easy to order food for each employee without ever having to leave the office!

What do you dislike?

At times it has been difficult for them to locate the building we are in. I am not sure what type of GPS they currently use but if it could direct them to our actual off street location that would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth giving it a try!

It helps to keep our employees happy when we are doing a large food order by minimizing the amount of effort it takes to order personalized meals for individual team members.

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"Uber eats growing Uber fast"

What do you like best?

A growing service. I really like the variety of restaurants that can be chose from and it seems that they continue to add more. I enjoy the app and the branding as well. I am a graphic designer so that immediately catches my eye. Design is very important.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fluctuating amounts for the fees charged to certain restaurants. Some are free and some can get up to +$5 on top of your meal. I decided to get Dominos since they’re delivery price is the same and less. I also dislike that it took the so so sooo long to serve the Antelope Valley, we are not remote and there was Uber drivers for a few years.

I am able to order a variety of food for our office when I use Uber eats. My company usually eats out at Dominos but having UberEats gives us a bigger option.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Great variety and restaurant quality"

What do you like best?

I love how convenient this app/service is. Uber eats offers quick and easy access to a great selection of restaurants in the area.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to add a tip for the uber driver in the app, which isn't currently included. The wait time can also be very long sometimes depending on when you order and where you are ordering from. I have also had to cancel an order after the restaurant wasn't able to find a driver in the area. Overall, it's a quality app and these slight issues are to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service to any employees looking to order food at work without having to take a chunk out of their workday. Uber eats makes it a lot easier to order take out food and allows many restaurants to offer delivery that wouldn't be able to do so otherwise. Also a great option for local restaurants with a lot of menu items to offer — opens up a big client base.

When myself or coworkers are unable to leave the office, this provides us the ability to have food delivered without having to limit our options in order to do so.

G2 Crowd User

"Great for Restaurants and More"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ability to edit our menu and add items as needed. It's easy to edit orders when there's an issue or contact the customer in case. Restaurants get busy and cannot always mark off items. Delivery drivers are prompt and pick up on orders on time. Easy to manage for employees. It's hard to manage with a large menu, but be sure to train employees to always mark off any items that are unavailable before any issues arise.

What do you dislike?

A few issues would be not having options to mark things as gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan. These would be easier to manage from the restaurant side rather than having to contact Uber Eats in order to change things. Another thing is that drivers tend to ignore restaurant instructions when it comes to pick up and where to pick-up. For example, our restaurant has a drive-thru, and instructions specifically say do not come through the drive-thru for Uber Eats orders as it can interfere with customers. Another thing is the 30% fee they take from orders.. A bit steep, but can be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to restaurants with many items to offer. You will not make a profit if you only sell say one type of item or are just a bakery.

We are solving the issue of having an easy delivery service. It benefits us immensely as it opens us up to any travelers in the area not wanting to drive out to a place for lunch or dinner. It expands our customer base, and gets the word out there.

"Quick and Tasty"

What do you like best?

Delivery time is very much less when compared to other foodie corps. Deliver persons repose and behaviour are appreciable and easy to use the app, i.e user-friendly. Quite easy to find the restaurants at best price surrounded by my area.

What do you dislike?

Dislike factor is very much less. During rainy seasons, delivery time is much high but that is negotiable which is a natural factor. Other than this there is nothing negative regarding uber eats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User-friendly

Whenever myself and my team are busy in business meetings in the office and we can't find time to have our lunch in hotels. At this stage, uber eats is our best solution.

G2 Crowd User

"The limitations are like other food pick up softwares. "

What do you like best?

Downloading was easy. the software was easy to set up and search in. It was much faster than the other softwares I had used.

What do you dislike?

It covers short distances. I thought it could combine multiple destinations and could do multiple pick ups, so could cover distances as far as 20 minutes away. My favorite restaurant that I cannot go and pick up is 20 minutes away, and that's the only place that I would actively get food from by Ubereats!

The options that you have depends on where you live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It covers mostly the neighborhood, at least in Raleigh!

Oh, I am not a business owner, I just want to get food from my favorite places that are within reasonable distance. If they are 5 minutes away, I can pick up the food on the way to home. Right?

Uber Eats review by Aprajeeta S.
Aprajeeta S.

"Food and riding coupons in one app"

What do you like best?

While riding from place-to-place, we get the coupon codes and offers for Uber eats as well in advertisements. Since the uber autos or cabs are already in a go, timely it makes delivery firm and quick.

What do you dislike?

No live tracking mechanism, this further makes it tough to know the status of order delivery.

Easy online orders via Uber Eats enhances the chances of trouble of free delivery without employing one person for taking care of the orders only. This helps a lot to have meetings going in the firm and easy manner and leaving the brunch and lunch concerns not bother us.

Uber Eats review by Sina J.
Sina J.

"The most affordable food delivery service"

What do you like best?

Affordable delivery service (free in some areas!), access to a variety of restaurants and nice app. tracking your courier on the way and fully functional communication to courrier.

What do you dislike?

They use bicycles and cars as couriers without the option for the customer to choose the type of vehicle. Bicycles can be slow and get you a bit cold food. Their support is not timely. Takes time to troubleshoot problems contacting uber eats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think uber eats the most affordable and convenient food delivery service in the market.

A reliable service for catering small business meetings/events as well, presentations, etc.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"It saves me when ever i am hungry"

What do you like best?

Its service of food in effordable prices.it's UI is also very good that anyone can use it without any difficulty. And after all you can get from almost all the food points.

What do you dislike?

We cannot change the delivery adress once the ordered is confirmed and we need to request the delivery guy for that and some times they will refuse to do it.

It became very easy to throw sudden office parties as the food will directy delivery at my offce and it will save my valuable time.

Uber Eats review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Very easy to use, would recommend!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and does not require significant Amount of training

What do you dislike?

I wish that the mobile app had all of the same features that the website has. The mobile app is easier to use but has limited functions.

Quickly able to order lunch during meetings rather than calling the restaurant and placing order

"Uber Eats Review "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of this product. Uber Eats is very convenient for me and my business to use. This software helps us get lunch delivered in a breeze. We can order from a variety of places and have it dropped off directly at the office.

What do you dislike?

The wait time can be a bit long at peak hours, but that is to be expected. The orders sometimes are not 100% correct which can be frustrating. Overall, it is a reliable and easy software to use.

Uber Eats helps our business solve lunch issues. This software makes it easier to work through lunch, or have lunch delivered so employees do not have to leave the office to go get food. This also helps with catering meals for office meetings and other office events.

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Uber eats!"

What do you like best?

I have The best service with Uber eats. They are always prompt and on time. My orders are always correct and the drivers are always kind.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike About Uber eats. They are my first pick for food delivery at work and at home.

You don’t have to leave to pick up lunch, there’s more personal time for employees to relax and not worry about running around.

There are also more options for food and making better choices than the typical fast food option.

Uber Eats review by Jordan K.
Jordan K.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Easy to see what types of food are near me and prices

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! Very fast and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely save certain orders to make it easier to order quickyl when you are in a bind!

Easy to order food for my team/the office when we need in an orderly fashion

Uber Eats review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Uber Eats saves the day."

What do you like best?

The ease and convenience of using UberEats is second to none. I'm responsible for ordering lunch for hungry executives and sometimes I don't have time to finish projects AND go to grab lunch for them. Uber Eats is an awesome way to kill two birds with one stone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a limited selection, but still I'm able to usually find something all my bosses will like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. You won't be disappointed.

Uber Eats allows me to maintain my excellent time management skills

Uber Eats review by Lucie R.
Lucie R.

"Highly Recommend Uber Eats!"

What do you like best?

Great service, quickest of all of the meal delivery - they have a wide location range which offers some great flexibility at work and at home

What do you dislike?

The delivery fee can be a little high for some restaurants, and some of the menu items aren't on all of the restaurant options

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it!

We are solving a lot of time issues with the ability to utilize Uber Eats for various meetings or during the day when our Executive-level team is deep in work.

"Worth the money"

What do you like best?

fast service, you can see where the delivery person is on their route to you, generally have had the order right and it's still hot/yummy

What do you dislike?

delivery can be pricey (there are surges and premiums like with regular uber)

Recommendations to others considering the product

can shop around and find other delivery places that aren't as expensive, however, uber eats has always been quality as far as timeliness of service and quality of food delivered.

helps me be more efficient because i don't have to leave the office to get lunch/dinner

Uber Eats review by Jarrod  M.
Jarrod M.

"Excellent for sales catering!"

What do you like best?

This app provides an excellent way to save time vs picking up food orders for sales meetings. Great for a busy schedule

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have had a few late orders or muscelaneous items missing

Very easy and fast way to cater for meeting events!

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"Uber Eats is very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Quick. Easy to use. Good selection of restaurants. I use Uber Eats often for food delivery. Love this service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes certain restaurants I enjoy do not work with Uber Eats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Uber Eats a try. They are reliable and the food choices are great. Moreover, delivery is usually very fast.

For business meetings, ordering from Uber Eats is reliable and easy. We don't have to send any of our employees out to pick up food. Very convenient.

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

The mobile application is user friendly and convenient. It's nicely laid out showing what is for free delivery. What is under 30 min etc. or popular.

What do you dislike?

Selection is growing but most are chain restaurants so would like more variety and depending on time of day, the wait time is long so this isn't a last minute option. Certainly need to pre-plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allows business to have different options for food than the same sandwich caterer.

TIME and attendance. It's convenient to have business meals delivered as it could be many and large bags to carry. It doesn't waste additional time to leave the building to get food and come back. Also, providing food at meetings increases attendance.

G2 Crowd User

"Is not easy to use when you close the app and then open it again "

What do you like best?

The access to restaurants that not have their own delivery and the way they manage to deliver on time

What do you dislike?

Again the app is not as easy as it may be, every time you open the app is not an option to login if you are already a user, if you enter your user mail it said "that mail already exists". That is why we are not use it anymore

Recommendations to others considering the product

An on line support and an urgent review of the current version app, the previous one was better

We use it for our patients whrn they ask for a special food or restaurant that is not near by, Also we use it for our nurses at nigth

Uber Eats review by Ellen C.
Ellen C.

"Simplify Office Ordering "

What do you like best?

I love that Uber Eats eliminates the travel needed when ordering for the office. Often for our whole office meetings we all need to be present and we don’t have someone available to get our food for us.

What do you dislike?

When we are having a more high stakes meeting we often opt to cater instead of use uber eats because of the lack of presentation.

We can have our entire staff present for an entire day of meetings!

Uber Eats review by Sandeep P.
Sandeep P.

"Made the hungry go away in few minutes"

What do you like best?

i really like the UI of the App. Its so eye catching and restaurants are fingertip's away. Map and representing drivers' location is accurate to the max.

What do you dislike?

I had a trouble with adding the payment methods several times. When i add the payment method, it prompts me 'Something went wrong'. This happened to me several times. I really had to refusing using that card for ubereats.

Catering the colleagues

Uber Eats review by Iulianna T.
Iulianna T.

"Does the job but over-priced"

What do you like best?

You can get food serviced to you from far-away locations, very convenient in some ways

What do you dislike?

Over-priced and often takes too long to get to where I am, also the drivers have a hard time finding me

Sponsoring events which we want to have food/drinks from certain establishments. Benefits are that we don't have to travel to get the food/rent a car to get large quantities

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Law Enforcement
G2 Crowd User in Law Enforcement

"So convenient"

What do you like best?

Range of restaurants available. Good mix of styles and price points.

What do you dislike?

Speed of delivery can be slow at peak times.

Time efficient way to obtain meals for business meetings.. Improved use of dtaff time, not having to go out in a busy urban area to pick up food.

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering
G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering

"best food delivery app for busy people"

What do you like best?

uber eats is the best concept for the hungry people. which anytime we can minimise our hunger

What do you dislike?

the navigation tracking system not good, so clear that

we can arrange party in our office by ordering food on this app

"LOVE Uber Eats "

What do you like best?

The convenience! It is super easy to request an Uber Eats delivery and the app is very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don’t like about Uber Eats is the fee- it is sometimes more costly than the food. There should be a varied tier of fees.

I have realized the market that is available to these types of businesses. And since I work in the hospitality and tourism industry, it has benefitted my business tremendously.

Uber Eats review by Hunter S.
Hunter S.

"Expensive for what it is"

What do you like best?

generally a higher selection of restaurants than other delivery services

What do you dislike?

delivery fees are much higher than competition and is typically out of scale with the cost of the food itself

too busy to go out to get lunch

Uber Eats review by Dineshkumar P.
Dineshkumar P.

"Convenient app for ordering food"

What do you like best?

Friendly user interface, lot of restaurant options, faster delivery. Sometimes faster than individual restaurant services

What do you dislike?

Inconsistent customer service experience as it highly depends on individual drivers

Ubers eats to order food for company meetings and lunch

G2 Crowd User

"Convenient and fast delivery "

What do you like best?

Very fast delivery and good choice of restaurants with good opening hours. App is also easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Delivery is charged regardless of order amount

Easy to arrange corporate lunches

"Convenient and cheap"

What do you like best?

It's so easy! Just order from a number of restaurants listed on the app and it comes right to my door! I don't have to leave and even sit in a drive thru.

What do you dislike?

Not all local restaurants and places work with UberEats yet.

During work meetings, I (the admin) can easily order everyone's lunch and have delivered straight to our office door. No interruptions and no wasted time.

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Maritime
G2 Crowd User in Maritime

"Lots of Variety!!!"

What do you like best?

I love all the variety that is available.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that not all delivery is free.

Lot easier to please everyone when we have business meetings.

"Uber Eats = Good Eats"

What do you like best?

The best things about UE is the functionality of the app.

What do you dislike?

sometimes restaurants shown aren't actually within my delivery radius

Recommendations to others considering the product

just be careful of your geo-targeting to ensure that your restaurant is within delivery area

Happier employees and productivity has improved across the board.

Being able to bring in food has made a huge difference. Our employees really really love food.

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Convenient! When it works"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of restaurants that uber eats offers

What do you dislike?

I dislike when the driver leaves after 10 minutes without calling us - there is not good communication between the restaurant and the driver

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are in good communication with your driver

We use Uber Eats to order lunch for meetings, and it is very convenient.

Uber Eats review by Josh V.
Josh V.

"On Demand, Without Demanding Prices"

What do you like best?

Convenient, cost-effective, reliable food delivery service

What do you dislike?

Limited selection, though it's improving

Managing feeding visiting clients and office events.

"Never show up"

What do you like best?

Easy web portal access and ease of use makes this a nice offering.

What do you dislike?

Not good availability near my business, and we have had orders never show up.

We have meals delivered to our clients during client meetings. The problem is at times the drivers never/don't show in a timely matter.

Uber Eats review by G2 Crowd User in Public Relations and Communications
G2 Crowd User in Public Relations and Communications

"Work Lunch"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience and the options that there are.

What do you dislike?

I'm always leery of others handling my food.

business benefits is when we are in a meeting and don't want to break momentum, we were able to use uber eats to get lunch and keep our meeting going.

"Great App "

What do you like best?

I love the using the tracking of an order and the ability to change and connect

What do you dislike?

The pricing, using postmates I have unlimited

While there are many benefits the most useful for me in solving problems is saving a trip out of the office

"Fast delivery "

What do you like best?

Super convenient for office meetings and lunches

What do you dislike?

longer wait time but quick once out for delivery

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your company does not mind waiting 30-45 min for the order to be delivered.

allows for a quick office meeting during lunch without having to go anywhere

Learning about Uber Eats?

* We monitor all Uber Eats reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.