Uberflip has made it easy for us to build not only a robust resources section on our website, but also custom content experiences for different segments of our audience — no coding necessary. Plus, Uberflip's customer support and coaching is top-notch. Dylan has been my customer success coach for about two years, and he's helped me take our content experience from bare-bone to beautiful and functional.
As far as the product itself goes, my favorite functionality includes:
- The ability to use Uberflip's onBrand team to customize our Hub to match the look and feel of our website
- The simplicity of building Sales Streams, so our individual reps can create personalized content experiences for individual prospects
- The simple CTA builder with Marketo integration, so we can decrease friction in the conversion process and generate leads more easily
- Content tagging and automation workflows to help organize and manage assets
- Google Chrome plugin that allows our sales reps to send content without leaving their inbox
My biggest complaint is that the number of Marketing Streams is limited to 50, even at the enterprise level of the product. There are a lot of really cool and unique use cases for Marketing Streams, so I wish the cap weren't so low.
- Increasing sales adoption of marketing content
- Building a content library
- Hosting e-books and other PDFs
- Measuring the performance of our content
- Delivering custom experiences to individual people, target accounts, and segments of accounts