UberSocial

3.4

Full-featured Twitter app for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android and the Kindle Fire.

Work for UberSocial?

Learning about UberSocial?

UberSocial Reviews

Showing 5 UberSocial reviews
UberSocial review by Omar P.
Omar P.

"A somewhat different social networking tool "

What do you like best?

Well, in my case, I use this tool on my cell phone; I could say that its most important or important features could be that the weight of the app is quite light with respect to the official Twitter app (I use Social Über with Twitter) and consumes much less navigation data, so I can save myself a lot of MB using this tool.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to buy a premium version to get rid of the ads that the app brings, besides being quite uncomfortable the fact that sends notifications that are useless at all times, such as "Such a person has tweeted this" and other similar things and the same of annoying To have so much time in the market, it should be a top-level application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application is free and available on both Google Play and the AppStore, so testing it costs nothing. But I can personally say that this tool is not worth it.

I have not really received benefits with the use of this tool, in addition to the ones I mentioned at the beginning: I can save a lot of browsing data. But in general, it is not a tool that I use in my work, since I find it somewhat useless, I have used it for purely personal purposes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UberSocial
UberSocial review by Katie  P.
Katie P.

"A better twitter "

What do you like best?

As confusing as some apps are, this app made it way for me to use Twitter in the classroom. It has more features and easily accessible. This is a must have!

What do you dislike?

My phone locks up from time to time which can get annoying.

We use Twitter as a way to communicate in the public school system. We share ideas, inspirational quotes, pictures, news...anything to put a smile on your face. Uber social beefs up your tweets to make them more exciting.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

UberSocial review by User

"Uber Social App"

What do you like best?

It is nice to be able to use this from any Device. The recent update has made this App a much better easier interface thanwhat it was before, a must have for twitter users. It lets you create a Fav list, this way, you wont miss any important updates from that circle.

What do you dislike?

Lots of Crashing, that needs to be fixed. Sometimes the app logs off by itself and stops working. Sometimes there is pop-ups which is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth having

It can use some new Features, It used to crash much more, but is getting better.

UberSocial review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Interesting idea, but I'm not sure if it'll take off"

What do you like best?

I like that you have more space than twitter to say what you would like to say. I also love the interface -- it's clear, it's simple, and the graphic design is great.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is very useful because we have apps like Twitter, Facebook, and so much more, that can help us do very similar actions as Uber Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that UberSocial should keep thinking of other features they could add that will set it apart from other apps out there.

I work in health communication, so I am constantly looking for innovative ways to disseminate health messages. This seems like another way to do so, but only if enough people are using the app.

UberSocial review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid option for community managers on smartphones"

What do you like best?

It's my preferred choice for managing communities on my phone. It's particularly useful with Twitter where it remembers which hashtags you use.

What do you dislike?

Tablet app is just okay, no desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're better off with HootSuite or Sprout Social until UberSocial decides to become more competitive in the space.

Learning about UberSocial?

* We monitor all UberSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.