UberSocial

Full-featured Twitter app for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android and the Kindle Fire.

Work for UberSocial?

Learning about UberSocial?

UberSocial Reviews

Showing 4 UberSocial reviews
UberSocial review by Omar P.
Omar P.

"A somewhat different social networking tool "

What do you like best?

Well, in my case, I use this tool on my cell phone; I could say that its most important or important features could be that the weight of the app is quite light with respect to the official Twitter app (I use Social Über with Twitter) and consumes much less navigation data, so I can save myself a lot of MB using this tool.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to buy a premium version to get rid of the ads that the app brings, besides being quite uncomfortable the fact that sends notifications that are useless at all times, such as "Such a person has tweeted this" and other similar things and the same of annoying To have so much time in the market, it should be a top-level application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application is free and available on both Google Play and the AppStore, so testing it costs nothing. But I can personally say that this tool is not worth it.

I have not really received benefits with the use of this tool, in addition to the ones I mentioned at the beginning: I can save a lot of browsing data. But in general, it is not a tool that I use in my work, since I find it somewhat useless, I have used it for purely personal purposes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UberSocial
UberSocial review by User

"Uber Social App"

What do you like best?

It is nice to be able to use this from any Device. The recent update has made this App a much better easier interface thanwhat it was before, a must have for twitter users. It lets you create a Fav list, this way, you wont miss any important updates from that circle.

What do you dislike?

Lots of Crashing, that needs to be fixed. Sometimes the app logs off by itself and stops working. Sometimes there is pop-ups which is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth having

It can use some new Features, It used to crash much more, but is getting better.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

UberSocial review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Interesting idea, but I'm not sure if it'll take off"

What do you like best?

I like that you have more space than twitter to say what you would like to say. I also love the interface -- it's clear, it's simple, and the graphic design is great.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is very useful because we have apps like Twitter, Facebook, and so much more, that can help us do very similar actions as Uber Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that UberSocial should keep thinking of other features they could add that will set it apart from other apps out there.

I work in health communication, so I am constantly looking for innovative ways to disseminate health messages. This seems like another way to do so, but only if enough people are using the app.

UberSocial review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid option for community managers on smartphones"

What do you like best?

It's my preferred choice for managing communities on my phone. It's particularly useful with Twitter where it remembers which hashtags you use.

What do you dislike?

Tablet app is just okay, no desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're better off with HootSuite or Sprout Social until UberSocial decides to become more competitive in the space.

There are not enough reviews of UberSocial for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hootsuite Logo
Hootsuite
(2,179)
With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.
Zoho Social Logo
Zoho Social
(1,049)
Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.
Facebook Pages Manager Logo
Facebook Pages Manager
Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.
Buffer Logo
Buffer
Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you're reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
TweetDeck Logo
TweetDeck
A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
Sprinklr Core Logo
Sprinklr Core
Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.
eClincher Logo
eClincher
eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...
Statusbrew Logo
Statusbrew
Statusbrew is a social media management platform for businesses, brands and organizations that combines the power of internet and technology to empow ser to drive growth, discover and manage customer experience across various social touch-points.
HeyOrca Logo
HeyOrca
HeyOrca is a social media calendar that enables marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content by providing a client facing interface and streamlining the approval process.
Crowdfire Logo
Crowdfire
Twitter analytics for any account - yours, your competitors', favourite celebs or friends. See their strategy, outdo them, win on Twitter.

Learning about UberSocial?

* We monitor all UberSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.