What do you like best?
1. Very good courses on Artificial Intelligence.
2. Nice User Interface
3. Udacity has partnered with Professors from the best colleges for the course developments so that we
can get quality contents. (Like Gtech). I have gone through 2 courses from Georgia Tech. I found them extremely helpful.
4. Free courses from big companies like Google etc.
What do you dislike?
"Earn a Developer Scholarship from Google!"
This program on Udacity is available for only US residents. It should be available for everyone. There are so many learners from the remote parts of the world who cannot afford the course price, and also they pay the course fee in dollars which has value way higher than their home country currency.
Nonetheless, there are still so many free good courses on UDACITY.
Recommendations to others considering the product
1. The Nano Degree programs are really good but they are a bit expensive. If you can afford it, then you are good to go.
2. There are some good courses directly from companies like Google. Highly recommended for it
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Growing my knowledge and skill sets to improve the state of the art technology.