Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 Crowd scores.
What do you like best?
Following are best features provided by UiPath as per my knowledge:
1. Community Edition: UiPath knows that only the Big Organisations cannot make difference in the field of RPA. Students , individual contributors and Small Organisation can also helps to grow RPA. This CE is free for all those people who wants to learn and develop BOTs in RPA
2. Quick Customer support: You just need to raise your query with UiPath support team and most of the cases with in 5-6 hours they will respond and it will be solved with in 1-4 days (depends upon complexity )
3. UiPath Forum: One place for all the issues, many of the times the issue that you are facing was already faced by some in the globe and its resolution will already present in this fantastic Forum
4. UiPath Academy: One place online training tutorials created by UiPath and almost all courses are free. This helps to know this tool and RPA very easily
5.REFramework: Latest framework provided by UiPath to make developer life easy as it provide re-usability . Also one can modify Reframework according to its requirement.
6. CITRIX Automation: It is highly reliable for Citrix automation as compared to other RPA tools. Now latest Computer Vision Activity is the best proof of that.
7. Develop Efficient, reliable and stable BOTs
8. Supports creating custom codes if some functionality is not provided by UiPath
What do you dislike?
Following are features provided by UiPath that I DISLIKE as per my knowledge:
1. Version Incompatible: Sometimes code developed in Higher Version shows many error while opening in lower version . Even you will not be able to identify which activity is unable to load.
2. PDF Acitvity: UiPath PDF Activities are with very limited functionality as compared to other tool like Automation Anywhere
3. Licence Cost : As compared to other RPA tools UiPath cost more to the clients.
After thing a lot I can find only these 3, otherwise UiPath is an AWESOME TOOL
Recommendations to others considering the product
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this tool to any new or experienced person in RPA due to following reasons:
1. This tool is featured with almost all the actions on all type of application
2. This tool allows to create your own custom code to automate an application
3.Tool is very easy to understand and use.Good in performance
4. Any guy having who wants to still grom in Programming and RPA can opt this tool as it will never hamper coding skills of any one
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
With around 2.5 years of experience in UiPath. I have worked on many use cases and am listing few of them in brief to support my point:
1.Invoice Processing: Invoice in PDF text formats and extracting the key values and load into SAP.this process needs a standard type of PDF here variation in PDF format can cause error in results
2. Oil and Gas Domain: Here I have worked on many processes dealing with many different applications like Excel, web, windows, Oracle DB, SOL DB , SAP etc.
3.Email Automation: Usually in all process we have to deal Emails and performing activities like reading, sending attaching etc.
in Organisation like EY and other BIG4 , we measure success of our projects with client happiness.
Implementing RPA we can see Clients happy as it saves FTE , money, time etc. to them.
They also up-skills them selves