UK Web hosting

4.9

WebHost.Uk.Net is a UK based web hosting company with cheap, reliable and secure web hosting solutions on both Linux and Windows servers, like SSD web hosting, Reseller hosting, ecommerce Hosting, wordpress hosting and major CMS hosting services and also offer Domain registration and SSL service.

Work for UK Web hosting?

Learning about UK Web hosting?

UK Web hosting Reviews

Ask UK Web hosting a Question
Showing 7 UK Web hosting reviews
UK Web hosting review by Pete W.
Pete W.

"Really helpful team"

What do you like best?

They operate 24/7 and there's rarely a wait for a chat window. The guys there have a good knowledge of common problems and there are experts behind them who can work small miracles for you

What do you dislike?

nothing really I am very happy with all aspects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing seems to be good, service is certainly good compared to my previous hosting company

server hosting for over 100 websites, migrations and maintenance

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UK Web hosting
UK Web hosting review by Administrator

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The team worked tirelessly for me. They had many problems migrating 19 domains and website over from a rather clunky host. But they did not stop until all issues were resolved. I even felt like telling them to 'go take a rest'. Very impressed, very professional.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any issues yet. It has been a good experience so far...but I am only 1 day in ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team have been great. I can't fault them. They went above and beyond what I expected. Websites are now faster and securer.

Free SSL! A much faster (and slighly cheaper) server.

What Virtual Private Servers (VPS) solution do you use?

UK Web hosting review by Administrator

"The Best Service Ever"

What do you like best?

they have the best service ever, people on hand always willing to help excellent service especially from someone called george

What do you dislike?

the disk space allowance think maybe a little more should be provided just a little more

Recommendations to others considering the product

get these guys you wont regret it

any issues i have they always fix it straight away

UK Web hosting review by David T.
David T.

"Setting Up Hosting"

What do you like best?

Setting up our Django site was made easy by the excellent support I received from the Technical Department.

In particular, George Shaw should be singled out for the patience he showed in overcoming the difficulties, of my own making, and speeding up the whole process.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would have no hesitation in recommending UK Web Hosting

Creating a new web site

UK Web hosting review by Chen Chun-You F.
Chen Chun-You F.

"Excellent Technical Support"

What do you like best?

Their 24/7 customer and technical support chat system

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having some technical issue, but they do fix it along with you if problem occurs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this web hosting among others

More specifically they have helped me fix my SESSION problems with my website as well as problem with turning off some error messages.

UK Web hosting review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Whatever the issue, webhostuk live chat team have always managed to help me even if the issue didn't directly involve their services. Special mention to George Shaw who has been extra helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything has been good so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try, the customer support is superb

Website has less downtime

UK Web hosting review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Wordpress migration"

What do you like best?

George Shaw went above and beyond helping me with a WordPress issue we spent almost 3 hours online sorting it and got it all working.

George showed great patience and support throughout

I have been a customer for over 4 years and the service has always been great

What do you dislike?

There is no downside to this service that I have found so far

Needed a quick easy inexpensive hosting provider

Learning about UK Web hosting?

* We monitor all UK Web hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.