uKit website builder for businesses

DIY mobile-first website builder for businesses, freelancers and startups

Work for uKit website builder for businesses?

Learning about uKit website builder for businesses?

uKit website builder for businesses Reviews

Ask uKit website builder for businesses a Question
Showing 10 uKit website builder for businesses reviews
uKit website builder for businesses review by Sumant L.
Sumant L.

"Smooth website builder for all businesses"

What do you like best?

I liked the drag and drop options inbuilt with the theme provided. I find a variety of themes for any businesses wanting to create an instant website in minimum time. I see this as alternative to painful process of developing websites and with little technical knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I do not think the websites built are very Seo-friendly or needs more optimization. Also, I see lesser options for blogs which should be easy to build just like Wordpress. Footer options must be elaborated to get broader idea as to how and what options we can keep in footer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small-scale businesses, this website builder is a boon to be implemented. Use it and save your precious time.

When I foresee this website builder I think it will be very advantageous for small businesses who have a limited budget and lesser pages to build.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about uKit website builder for businesses
uKit website builder for businesses review by Howard S.
Howard S.

"A great website builder available at affordable cost."

What do you like best?

The system offers pretty nice functionality that comes at reasonable rates. The dashboard is intuitive and the tech support team helps solve the problems in the effective way.

What do you dislike?

It takes several hours to explore the system. However, this is hardly a disadvantage as all the systems have the same feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is definitely worth using!

This is, probably, the most suitable website builder to create a small business website. If a small business needs a promo website, then uKit is definitely the answer. I’ve tried the alternative services before, but all of them cannot be compared to this one in terms of certain parameters.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

uKit website builder for businesses review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"Learning to Build a Website using uKit Website Builder"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I build my own website with my own ideas with the help of the “starter kit”. It’s hassle free!

What do you dislike?

The only issue is that I am still learning how to catch the viewer’s eye. Meaning what colors stick out and what branding techniques are more appeasing to the eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

The only issue I have had is installing the program to my very old laptop, which is my own fault.

uKit website builder for businesses review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"ukit: Building Made Easier"

What do you like best?

I like ukit because it's easy to build a website platform with little to no web experience. I am by no means a 'front-end developer', but it has made life easier as a product and web specialist.

What do you dislike?

More features that relate to graphic design would help out immensely. Currently, I have to hand this off to engineering to gte the best graphic design out of the box.

I'm able to spin up a website quickly for a client without having to utilize several other engineers. It also frees up a lot of designers time at my agency as well.

uKit website builder for businesses review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Convenient, simple, clear, great!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and has a very flexible interface, I dreamed a long time website builder. Whether for business purposes, whether for personal use for every purpose.

To be applied in real time.

The modular structure.

To be able to customize the module.

More dozens of different properties...

What do you dislike?

Everything is so beautiful, I just hope to increase the number of themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely yes! I have used this time and the most favorite website builder.

Too fast. Customizable. No complexity. The most important point is to be in business quickly. I'm doing what I want in a very short period of time. Example: Server is very fast. Images are processed very quickly.

uKit website builder for businesses review by User in Computer Software

"Simple and Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy it is to use uKit. It is a very cost-effective option.If you are looking to get a website up quickly and easily this is a good option for you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how limited this product is. If you are looking to do more than build a simple website this product will not meet your needs.

I am solving have a simple resume website.

uKit website builder for businesses review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Ukit is a great option for website creation and design"

What do you like best?

Features and hosting modifications, playback and embedding controls are straight-forward and the learning curve is low if you've used similar services before

What do you dislike?

Not the latest company doing the job, I would say there are better option if you're flexible with cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before deciding

Hosting, showing blog and external media to vendors and customers

uKit website builder for businesses review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to use and intuitive website builder"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy to use and intuitive website builder, very good for building fairly low technical business websites.

Well designed and responsive themes that are easy to customise.

What do you dislike?

The platform still requires some work, but it's normal since it's in the beginning. I would like to have, however, more theme options to choose from.

It's very easy and fast to roll out a business website.

uKit website builder for businesses review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Fairly Intuitive + Beautiful design"

What do you like best?

I'm in the process of redesigning my blog and came across uKit. I like the fact that the templates are so nicely designed and intuitive. Even though I'm just in the beginning of using the product I'm already impressed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! I'm just in the beginning. I'll be sure to provide an update on this.

More subscribers for my blog.

uKit website builder for businesses review by User in Internet

"Awesome, easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can integrate widgets from third party websites and customise them in the Editor.

What do you dislike?

It still requires some polishing as to make the interface more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to customise your site without the need of an agency or developer is a great!

Ability to easily create a website.

Learning about uKit website builder for businesses?

* We monitor all uKit website builder for businesses reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.