Unamo SEO

Unamo SEO provides clients with daily keyword rankings for both mobile and desktop searches, a complete backlink profile powered by majestic, an on-page optimization checker, reports, and a comprehensive competitor analysis.

Work for Unamo SEO?
Silisystems seo  2x

Learning about Unamo SEO?

Categories

Unamo SEO Reviews

Ask Unamo SEO a Question
Showing 18 Unamo SEO reviews
Unamo SEO review by <span>Rajeev S.</span>
Rajeev S.

Quite easily the best software for monitoring your SEO

What do you like best?

I like almost everything about Unamo. The app itself is great; the rankings are accurate, the pricing is perfect, and the UI is nice and intuitive. The product is made with a lot of care and that shows!

I also quite like the fact that they have addons for complimentary things such as keyword competition and searches. That helps us understand at a glance just what kind of effort might be required to rank for a given keyword. Another nifty feature is the backlink tracker. It's basic but helpful nonetheless. Their support is also A+.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far — it has everything I need in a rank tracker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving Unamo SEO a serious try. If you're looking for a rank tracker, this is as close to perfect as you get.

We're using Unamo SEO to monitor our search rankings and our competition. With Unamo, we've been able to accurately monitor everything our rankings and get an overview of our progress on a weekly basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unamo SEO
Unamo SEO review by <span>Mats S.</span>
Mats S.

Easy to use SEO-tool

What do you like best?

We use Moz, Ahrefs, Unamo and several other SEO-tools and each has their own strenghts. I find Unamo to be the best tool we've testet for SEO-rank tracking. It's straight forward, easy to use and I love the way I can categories keywords in groups and customise reporting as deep as I link. By not doing everything and focusing on ranking, they have created a workflow that works really well.

What do you dislike?

I like how they have «siloed» SEO, Social and Conversion features, but I do dislike that they include these tools in the first place. I believe they should focus 100% on the SEO-ranking which they excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good tool for keyword ranking.

Quickly identify keywords that we're not ranking well on and do the required work to improve ranking. Get a detailed overview of our competitors and how they rank.

What SEO solution do you use?

Unamo SEO review by <span>Phil F.</span>
Phil F.

SEO for n00bs and pros alike

What do you like best?

I went into the Unamo platform knowing little about SEO. Within a few weeks of using it, I was confident and started seeing the results I wanted. It's a platform that analyses *and* educates.

What do you dislike?

Upon first opening the platform, it felt a little bare. I was a little overwhelmed, but after getting my first few onboarding emails, I started to figure out how to do what I wanted to do.

I want my blog to rank higher for certain keywords. I'm using Unamo to tell me where I am now and how I can get to where I want to go. Unamo has shown me that it's not all technical and that ranking higher for certain keywords can actually be - well, fun.

Unamo SEO review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

The best for SEO activities.

What do you like best?

We love just about everything in Unamo SEO. The interface is beautifully designed and extremely easy to use.

The features that come with even the most basic plans like multiple Regional search engines in each campaign and SERP Features are extremely useful and something we haven’t found as included functionalities within other tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. If we have ever questions or issues they have phenomenal support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any agencies dealing with multiple clients in different regions should definitely be using this product. We are like an agency as a Restaumatic.com for our customers (1200 restaurants). We do for them digit marketing.

Each campaign allows us to track our domain in different regions of a country so that we don’t need to be monitoring several different campaigns at once for the same client.

The reporting is also wonderful and gives us the flexibility we need to keep our clients informed about the metrics they care most about.

We’ve been helping our clients broaden their presence in the search engines in different regions. Unamo SEO has saved us a ton on time and money in terms of providing us with accurate data we need to boost their local SEO rankings.

I can’t stress enough the added bonus of being able to monitor multiple localities within the same campaign.

Unamo SEO review by <span>James K.</span>
James K.

Clear and simple yet powerful SEO tool

What do you like best?

Unamo's particular strength for us lies in its keyword tracking tools, which do everything we need yet are far quicker to use than some of the other tools out there.

What do you dislike?

Not much at the moment - we'll wait and see how well it scales with our requirements as our SEO operations develop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended, particularly for smaller startups in a similar position to us.

It's early days, but we're using Unamo to track the effects of content and technical SEO changes on our site. This will drive more revenue and help us build out a more cost effective channel than we have had previously.

Unamo SEO review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Blown away by Unamo

What do you like best?

The attention to detail within the control panel and also from the support team. Unamo is always adding new amazing features.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that as soon as I get my head around one feature a new one appears for me to learn. So I suppose that isn't a dislike but more of a positive frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, you wont be disspointed and will be blown away with the attention to detail.

A very quick overview of keyword positions and the ability to track cometitors keyword positions too. The ability to boost certain keywords by reasearching basic errors / suggestions to tweak within a page.

Learning about Unamo SEO?

* We monitor all Unamo SEO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories