Unamo SEO

4.7

Unamo SEO provides clients with daily keyword rankings for both mobile and desktop searches, a complete backlink profile powered by majestic, an on-page optimization checker, reports, and a comprehensive competitor analysis.

Work for Unamo SEO?

Learning about Unamo SEO?

Categories

Unamo SEO Reviews

Ask Unamo SEO a Question
Showing 18 Unamo SEO reviews
Unamo SEO review by Rajeev S.
Rajeev S.

"Quite easily the best software for monitoring your SEO"

What do you like best?

I like almost everything about Unamo. The app itself is great; the rankings are accurate, the pricing is perfect, and the UI is nice and intuitive. The product is made with a lot of care and that shows!

I also quite like the fact that they have addons for complimentary things such as keyword competition and searches. That helps us understand at a glance just what kind of effort might be required to rank for a given keyword. Another nifty feature is the backlink tracker. It's basic but helpful nonetheless. Their support is also A+.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far — it has everything I need in a rank tracker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving Unamo SEO a serious try. If you're looking for a rank tracker, this is as close to perfect as you get.

We're using Unamo SEO to monitor our search rankings and our competition. With Unamo, we've been able to accurately monitor everything our rankings and get an overview of our progress on a weekly basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unamo SEO
Unamo SEO review by Mats S.
Mats S.

"Easy to use SEO-tool"

What do you like best?

We use Moz, Ahrefs, Unamo and several other SEO-tools and each has their own strenghts. I find Unamo to be the best tool we've testet for SEO-rank tracking. It's straight forward, easy to use and I love the way I can categories keywords in groups and customise reporting as deep as I link. By not doing everything and focusing on ranking, they have created a workflow that works really well.

What do you dislike?

I like how they have «siloed» SEO, Social and Conversion features, but I do dislike that they include these tools in the first place. I believe they should focus 100% on the SEO-ranking which they excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good tool for keyword ranking.

Quickly identify keywords that we're not ranking well on and do the required work to improve ranking. Get a detailed overview of our competitors and how they rank.

What SEO solution do you use?

Unamo SEO review by Phil F.
Phil F.

"SEO for n00bs and pros alike"

What do you like best?

I went into the Unamo platform knowing little about SEO. Within a few weeks of using it, I was confident and started seeing the results I wanted. It's a platform that analyses *and* educates.

What do you dislike?

Upon first opening the platform, it felt a little bare. I was a little overwhelmed, but after getting my first few onboarding emails, I started to figure out how to do what I wanted to do.

I want my blog to rank higher for certain keywords. I'm using Unamo to tell me where I am now and how I can get to where I want to go. Unamo has shown me that it's not all technical and that ranking higher for certain keywords can actually be - well, fun.

Unamo SEO review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"The best for SEO activities."

What do you like best?

We love just about everything in Unamo SEO. The interface is beautifully designed and extremely easy to use.

The features that come with even the most basic plans like multiple Regional search engines in each campaign and SERP Features are extremely useful and something we haven’t found as included functionalities within other tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. If we have ever questions or issues they have phenomenal support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any agencies dealing with multiple clients in different regions should definitely be using this product. We are like an agency as a Restaumatic.com for our customers (1200 restaurants). We do for them digit marketing.

Each campaign allows us to track our domain in different regions of a country so that we don’t need to be monitoring several different campaigns at once for the same client.

The reporting is also wonderful and gives us the flexibility we need to keep our clients informed about the metrics they care most about.

We’ve been helping our clients broaden their presence in the search engines in different regions. Unamo SEO has saved us a ton on time and money in terms of providing us with accurate data we need to boost their local SEO rankings.

I can’t stress enough the added bonus of being able to monitor multiple localities within the same campaign.

Unamo SEO review by James K.
James K.

"Clear and simple yet powerful SEO tool"

What do you like best?

Unamo's particular strength for us lies in its keyword tracking tools, which do everything we need yet are far quicker to use than some of the other tools out there.

What do you dislike?

Not much at the moment - we'll wait and see how well it scales with our requirements as our SEO operations develop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended, particularly for smaller startups in a similar position to us.

It's early days, but we're using Unamo to track the effects of content and technical SEO changes on our site. This will drive more revenue and help us build out a more cost effective channel than we have had previously.

Unamo SEO review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Blown away by Unamo"

What do you like best?

The attention to detail within the control panel and also from the support team. Unamo is always adding new amazing features.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that as soon as I get my head around one feature a new one appears for me to learn. So I suppose that isn't a dislike but more of a positive frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, you wont be disspointed and will be blown away with the attention to detail.

A very quick overview of keyword positions and the ability to track cometitors keyword positions too. The ability to boost certain keywords by reasearching basic errors / suggestions to tweak within a page.

Unamo SEO review by Anvar Jamal S.
Anvar Jamal S.

"Good software for keyword ranking and backlinks"

What do you like best?

It's easy, have a clean user interface and manageable.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was keyword volume data integrated with the keywords list.

We can see our overall SEO health and prioritize our marketing efforts which involved content marketing, keyword strategy and backlinking etc. Once you know health of something, you can improve it but if you don't you can't.

Unamo SEO review by Jerry v.
Jerry v.

"Does exactly what you would expect!"

What do you like best?

What I really like is the UX. I wouldn't say that it has more or better features then other ranking software, but everything works way easier then other programs I've used in the past. Getting insights and reports has never been easier. Also in case of questions, the customer service is really quick and helpfull. They are willing to do an extra step.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically, except that for mobile rankings you need to upgrade your subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you value a really good UX, then you'll love Unamo.

Monitoring and discovering keyword cannibalization on our websites.

Unamo SEO review by Kamil K.
Kamil K.

"Great insights for you website's SEO rankings"

What do you like best?

I've been using Unamo for few weeks now and love to see the how my efforts turn into keywords' rankings growth on a weekly basis. I am able to benchmark easily and make the right strategic decisions towards future goals.

What do you dislike?

For now I am keeping my fingers crossed for the company's goals.

Trying to get my most important keywords into the top positions.

Unamo SEO review by Pablo Andrés A.
Pablo Andrés A.

"Best Keyword Tracking Software Available!"

What do you like best?

The way it allows you to create regional profiles for each campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was originally using positionly.com and was very comfortable using it. Transitioning to unamo took a while, but eventually, I saw the light.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions. They have excellent support.

I can show my SEO clients where we are when the project starts, and progress ongoing.

Unamo SEO review by Camilo Andrés L.
Camilo Andrés L.

"A SEO tool to impress clients"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of the software and its accuracy

What do you dislike?

no special prices for LATAM clients, it would be great to include it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just use it

it shows to my clients that I know what Im talking about, we are a digital agency and our rankings a very high, Unamo allows to sho it to our clients

Unamo SEO review by William R.
William R.

"Good, reliable service"

What do you like best?

Easily tracking my SEO keyword performance, both for myself and for competitors.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I really dislike.

We are trying to improve our SEO using a number of different tactics. Unamo SEO helps us understand if we're succeeding at those efforts.

Unamo SEO review by Paweł M.
Paweł M.

"Clean, simple and powerfull positions monitoring (and more...) tool."

What do you like best?

I like that i can add competitions to system and check also their positions on keywords. Fast and reliable position checking.

What do you dislike?

Price could be lower (allways). SERP Features section requires some more description

I'm improving seo of my own e-commerce bussines.

Unamo SEO review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Birdview for your SEO"

What do you like best?

Accurate rankings, good overview of growth rates and competitors.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more PPC tools. Like a rankings overview for all of our ads + see who our competitors are.

All of our SEO strategies.

Unamo SEO review by Maryke L.
Maryke L.

"Effective App and Friendly Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and very quick response from support.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything so far that I dislike

Keep track of my SEO and my competitors

Unamo SEO review by Calvin S.
Calvin S.

"A very user friendly intuitive SEO tool"

What do you like best?

Auto rank tracking

Competitor matching

Clean UI

What do you dislike?

Lack of accurate search volume data

Pricing is a little bit steep

Internet Marketing

eCommerce Marketing

Regional Marketing

Unamo SEO review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great UX, Mostly Accurate Rankings"

What do you like best?

The ability to group keywords into buckets, and the fact that you get mostly accurate rankings that are a reflection of location-based queries.

What do you dislike?

The date range selector, you can't manually type the dates in you have to select them from the calendar visualization which makes going back 1 year + a PITA.

Keeping track of client rankings.

Unamo SEO review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great software. Great customer service."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Great user interface. Reasonable price. Brilliant customer service - attentive, informed.

What do you dislike?

Surprisingly nothing comes to mind here. An all round good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try. They will help you onboard too.

Trying to get an overview of traffic and rankings on search engines in order that we can benchmark our marketing activity.

Learning about Unamo SEO?

* We monitor all Unamo SEO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories