Unamo Social Media

Unamo Social Media Monitoring allows you to effectively monitor your brand, manage your reputation, understand public sentiment about a topic, track your competitors, and gain new clients.

Work for Unamo Social Media?

Learning about Unamo Social Media?

Unamo Social Media Reviews

Ask Unamo Social Media a Question
Showing 5 Unamo Social Media reviews
Unamo Social Media review by Phil F.
Phil F.

"A step in the right direction for social media monitoring"

What do you like best?

The UI of this tool is incredible. Everything is laid out in a clean, easy to navigate way.

What do you dislike?

I felt a little overwhelmed. There's a lot that this tool can do I felt a little overwhelmed when I first got started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a complex tool - it's not one that you sit down and know how to use straight away. The more you use it, the better you get. My best advice is don't be lazy. If you're looking for a social media tool and you're considering this one, don't be afraid to ask questions and engage with the support team.

The social media monitoring is fantastic, and it's always hard to judge the sentiment of social media posts. Unamo does that really really well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unamo Social Media
Unamo Social Media review by Patrycja M.
Patrycja M.

"Network monitoring only with Uamo"

What do you like best?

I like Unamo that it is easy to use. Network monitoring is one of the quickest and most effective search results available.

What do you dislike?

Match keywords to my campaigns. I am glad that Unamo helps in this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will always be using it

-I check the operation of the competition

-I check what they write about the product I sell

-I am involved in a conversation when there are inquiries about the product I am selling

- I'm checking out links from my blog www.live4live.pl

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Unamo Social Media review by Łukasz W.
Łukasz W.

"Very good tool for monitoring of digital media"

What do you like best?

I like best: features, reports, clearness of design, user experience

What do you dislike?

I think that user interface should me more dark

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try it for free. I did it and now I use it since one year.

- brand monitoring

- searching of influencers

- we can count reach of our work

Unamo Social Media review by Magdalena .
Magdalena .

"Excellent social media monitoring tool. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive and extremely precise. Support team is always eager to help irrespective of situation.

What do you dislike?

Can't find anything right now. Everything works great.

Essential features include very quick data download, easy topic view and generating solid and reliable reports.

Unamo Social Media review by Weronika Z.
Weronika Z.

"Excellent tool for social media monitoring"

What do you like best?

Great design, easy to use. Great team thet helps solve every problem.

What do you dislike?

Everything in this tool works great,there is nothing to complain about.

I use it for media monitoring, brand monitoring and searching of influencers.

Learning about Unamo Social Media?

* We monitor all Unamo Social Media reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.