Unbounce

Unbounce allows you to build, publish & A/B test your landing pages without I.T.

Work for Unbounce?

Learning about Unbounce?

Unbounce Reviews

Showing 189 Unbounce reviews
Unbounce review by Liam B.
Liam B.

"Phenomenal Creativity and flexibility with some brain numbing issues "

What do you like best?

The ability for someone like me with very little coding skills, to build a landing page, drag, resize, re-colour, re-adjust and tweak everything to my liking (and not have everything else delete itself in the process) and look at it at the end with a satisfaction of my job

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, with great power comes great problems, because the high amount of creativity means there is a lack of 'structure' or 'guidelines' and also there is a big issue when moving pieces around on the mobile side heavily messing with the desktop side. Something that seems very unnecessary, and can end up consuming a lot of time and really frustrate even the most careful designer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to love it and be frustrated all at once. Definitely designed for a creative mind over an analytical mind so have whoever has the best eye for conversions and designs running it as no coding is required. Also be prepared to set up some external connections (CNAME's) for more effectiveness and learn your keyboard shortcuts for working with the mobile side.

Being able to build optimised landing pages quickly and effectively with simple ability to match design guides to clients needs and create something unique every time. Particularly useful if the client isn't already on a software with built-in landing pages

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unbounce
Unbounce review by Akshay C.
Akshay C.

"Convenient to use, but not the best design"

What do you like best?

– Ease of use, backend UI is clean, creating A/B tests can be done in few clicks.

– Ability to publish on your domain/Wordpress within few clicks.

– Don't need HTML knowledge

– Duplicating templates is extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

– There no grids and rulers, and as a designer that is really important for me to design good landing page.

– When you make slight changes to your LP in desktop view your mobile view gets changed as well.

– HTML generated is not semantically correct. This is a typical WYSIWYG code bloating thing that was common few years ago.

– Unbounce has had some server outage in the past, Wordpress errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good place to start building Landing Pages right away. There are a few draw backs but most likely this will work for 99% of the people.

– Creating lead generation landing pages quickly and efficiently.

– Leading pages for our Google and Facebook Ads campaigns.

– Landing pages can be used used for creating contact forms as well.

– Making new pages is very simple and anyone in a marketing team can do it.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Unbounce review by J.P. V.
J.P. V.

"The best standalone landing page builder"

What do you like best?

While not the cheapest, Unbounce offers an amazingly simple user interface, a slew of available templates to get you started, and a community constantly producing advanced scripts for those custom interfaces and experiences you want on your landing pages. This product simply blows away LeadPages or Instapage.

What do you dislike?

It's not cheap, starts at $99/mo for the lowest tier, which can be a barrier for some smaller businesses. Additionally, they don't have a great interface for multi-user setups, especially if you're an agency. Paying for additional users is nickel-and-dime for a product of this caliber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't using a marketing automation provider that bundles in landing pages (HubSpot, Marketo) and your marketing team is currently building landing pages by hand or manually, SET THEM FREE. For $100/mo you can have dozens of landing pages with best practices and great integrations. Definitely give Unbounce a look.

Creating custom landing pages for organic and paid campaigns that have specific offers and then A/B testing things like headline, form location, form fields and more give marketers much more power without locking them behind engineering/developers.

Unbounce review by Graham A.
Graham A.

"Necessity for any serious marketing agency running PPC campaigns"

What do you like best?

The support is unparalleled. The tool itself does nearly everything and has very few limitations but it is so crucial to be able to easily reach out to support and have help at all times. They also are always adding new features and truly listen to client feedback about what they want.

What do you dislike?

The reporting on landing pages could be stronger. It would be great to be able to download an overview of the landing pages with different metrics so it could be added into other reports. Or integrating with Google Data Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of support as much as you feel the need to! That is what they are there for. If you are nice to them, they might even hook you up with some free gear and their shirts are very soft.

Our ability to A/B test has improved drastically and we use Unbounce as a sales tool to showcase our agencies commitment to testing. Our conversions on campaigns can often not be beat using high quality landing pages vs typical website pages.

Unbounce review by Jordan H.
Jordan H.

"Great software for creating landing pages, lacking in reporting"

What do you like best?

The page editor has a lot of great features that support complex landing page needs - at the same time, the software is still easy to use (I might even say fun to use). Creating and editing landing pages to look exactly the way you want has never been easier. Unbounce also provides a ridiculous amount of FREE templates to get you started. Their library of templates gave me a lot of ideas for my own designs.

Another thing I was pleased about was the number of integration options Unbounce had with CRM systems. It was easy to create forms in Unbounce and have the submissions synced with our CRM database.

Lastly, Unbounce has an easy way to create mobile-friendly pages. All of their standard templates are mobile friendly, but you can also create an entirely new mobile design that differs from the desktop design, so you can really personalize what users see by device.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is pretty basic - pageviews, submissions, and conversion rate were the main data points. There is a line chart comparing the conversion rates for an A/B test, but the chart only goes back 30 days. If you strictly want to know which test variant out performs the other based solely on number of form submissions, you can get by with the reporting.

In most cases, landing page performance was less than flattering (based on Google Page Speed Insights). Google's tool doesn't go easy when grading websites, but Google also doesn't go easy when they determine a page's quality. This is an issue for us because we use a lot of our Unbounce landing pages in Google Adwords, and part of what determines how much we pay for a click is the quality of our landing page. For whatever reason my Unbounce pages never score very well, which is concerning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unbounce is a great tool for companies that need to create and A/B test landing pages, but don't have extremely complex reporting needs.

Unbounce is helps us create landing pages quickly and run tests to help improve our conversion rate optimization (CRO). Unbounce's easy to use editor saves us a lot of time when creating pages, and makes it easy to customize these pages to our exact specifications.

Unbounce review by Hristian K.
Hristian K.

"The best landing page builder and optimization software"

What do you like best?

The landing page builder is by far the best in its class. A complicated design in PSD/Sketch can be transferred to a live page within a few hours.

It used to take days to the same job if you are coding the page by hand and even if you are using a framework.

The top 3 things I like:

1. Robust landing page builder

2. Integrations - Dozens of built in integrations and the recent Zapier addition makes it a breeze to connect hundreds of services. Automating your funnels and landing pages is probably the best investment you can make.

3. Community & Support - The Unbounce community is one of the most active software communities you can find on the net. The support team at Unbounce is also beyond awesome.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about it most is the steep learning curve. However that is true with any PRO level software. You need time to learn the ins and outs.

The other small issue I have is with reporting. The software gives you a general overview of how your pages/tests are performing but any good optimizer knows, you need to dig into the data to find the real "gems".

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to Unbounce signup for their community and don't be afraid to ask questions. Also, if you are really stuck and the support documentation doesn't help you, just pick up the phone and call their support team.

Building quickly and efficiently landing pages for my clients. As a CRO agency a big part of our daily work is designing, developing and optimizing landing pages for all sorts of clients. From mid-size businesses to large enterprise clients.

Unbounce allows us to deliver a superior product for a fraction of the time.

Another big part of our work is optimizing the pages we design and implement. Unbounce allows us to create variants in a matter of minutes.

Unbounce review by Zack W.
Zack W.

"The best landing page builder, even with a few quirks"

What do you like best?

Overall Unbounce has the easiest to use landing page builder on the market. There are lots of options out there, but when it comes to the speed of which I can build a landing page with Unbounce it really can't be beaten.

What do you dislike?

It's a little quirky in some things. Buttons can trigger file downloads, but only on form confirmation pages. We often use them on the main landing page as additional information pre-opt in. I can work around it, but it's just annoying that I have to. Also, I would love the ability to remove names from the leads download list when I reset the stats, would just make things cleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the expense if you run landing page based campaigns.

Our goal of using Unbounce was to have simple and fast landing pages for marketing campaigns and event registrations. We are able to quickly build a variety of pages and can easily deploy them without much hassle. This has made the process faster for the marketing team to generate leads.

Unbounce review by Galen S.
Galen S.

"Incredibly easy to use - even for a newbie"

What do you like best?

I've never built a landing page from scratch using a WYSIWYG editor like this before. I've only been able to create basic landing pages using previous HTML templates. Using Unbounce's WYSIWYG editor was incredibly easy. It took me an hour or two to really learn the nuances of the interface, but after getting the hang of things (and a few questions to their support team) I had a professional and beautiful landing page for my test. It was awesome. I didn't even have to hire a graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

I would have appreciated a "beginners" webinar or tutorial. I didn't find one, but it would have been super useful. My tests also didn't go super well at first. I would have also really appreciated a basic guide on how to optimize and test your landing pages effectively. It is a science and I think some additional information on these topics would go a long way to help newbies like myself out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend reaching out to their customer support team whenever you get stuck. They were extremely helpful and they even followed up with me a few days later to see if my problem was resolved. 10/10 on their customer service team.

Landing page testing and optimization. We use Unbounce to test new unique value propositions and how well they resonate with the demographics we target.

Unbounce review by Veronika B.
Veronika B.

"Good software for creating landing pages"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started with Unbounce. You can build landing pages with almost no HTML knowledge, though you will need it when and if you want to further customize the styling and adjust page elements to your branding.

The ability to edit the desktop and mobile view at the same time is brilliant, and being able to make edits to a live landing page without publishing them (for a proper preview) is a stroke of genius.

The tool integrates well with SalesForce and a variety of other tools. We use Zapier to hook it up to our marketing automation tool, Intercom to set up automated email sequences.

Testing variants is a breeze. You can fully control the percentage of users who get each variant and keep testing small changes to improve conversion rates.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be friendlier. It takes a long time to figure out how to edit and customize text, images, and other elements. It's easy to misclick and move stuff without intending to.

Unbounce should do really well in the future if they succeed at improving UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this tool a try if you are looking to build landing pages for your marketing campaigns, especially if creating them on your website is difficult.

Creating effective landing pages for our multi-channel marketing campaigns.

The biggest benefit has been the ability to create new pages for our team with little to no involvement from our product designer and other developers. Unbounce empowers marketers and makes testing new page layouts easier, for example, we used the data we harnessed here that guided our website redesign.

Unbounce review by Nikola J.
Nikola J.

"The simple, self-hosted live pages builder."

What do you like best?

Possibly the best thing about Unbounce is the ease of setup. The only thing you have to actually do is setup the subdomain, and other than that it's all click-click, drag-n-drop, and similar simple business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it has to be on a different subdomain from your main website is a bit troublesome for me, but I also understand that it's technically impossible for that to be different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One alternative I know of is ClickFunnels, which I never really liked, because it kind of focuses on one thing (getting emails) and doesn't feel as flexible as Unbounce.

Other solutions to Unbounce could be creating a subdomain and setting up a separate CMS with a live builder plugin, e.g. WordPress with Divi/Elementor, and using that. Pros of this approach are that you're only limited by your server, and cons are the complexity of setup.

One problem that digital agencies often face is: who does the implementation? This is an issue mostly because different clients use different CMS platforms, or even if they all use WordPress, it could still mean completely different setups (e.g. one client may be using Elementor, and another could be running on Divi), making it time costly to adapt to all clients and figure out all of their different content management systems.

Unbounce review by Max J. J.
Max J. J.

"The Best Tool to Track Conversion and ROI"

What do you like best?

I used several other landing page designers during my time as an inbound marker and found some of them complicated unwieldy and pricey. A few years ago I discovered unbalanced, and I am thrilled with its functionality and ease-of-use. Our company is a diverse one with a range of talent and specialties. Not everybody who works for us is developers or designers, but all of them can use on balance with relative ease. It's hard for me now down precisely what I like best about the platform because honestly, the entire platform is terrific. However, I think the best feature is the variant editor which allows me to test different designs and layouts for the same campaign to figure out what converts better with what targeted audience.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about this product. It's affordable easy to use and comes with a wide variety of templates. Also, you can go on to sites like ThemeForest and get additional (community generated) templates. It's awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend as much time as you can evaluating the product during the free trial. There are so many features, and it will take a while to learn them all. Also, Unbounce has a terrific education and support section which I highly recommend you check out

In the beginning was difficult for us to report and measure the ROI on marketing campaigns that we created. Now with UnBounce, we do not have that problem anymore.

Unbounce review by Rachel R.
Rachel R.

"Easy to Learn, Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

The ease of integrating with our CRM (Infusionsoft) has been a lifesaver. It's easy to make sure the systems and forms are talking to each other, and I love that I can make sure the form data entered goes to the right form fields in our CRM contact field.

What do you dislike?

The conversion to mobile layout is a bit tedious. It would be wonderful to have an intuitive convertor system in place so that the layout is auto-changed with only minor tweaks needed on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a beautiful landing page platform to add thorough lead gen options to your website (and also need seamless integrations with your CRM), Unbounce is the way to go. I love the ease of use and the user-friendly templates. It's intuitive and organized. I love this software!

Lead data collection with landing page / opt-in forms is our main use of Unbounce. We have seen an increase in leads over the past few months and it has allowed us to easily clone landing pages and change for each audience we target.

Unbounce review by Sally R.
Sally R.

"Easy to use, flexible"

What do you like best?

Even for our novice designers, Unbounce is easy to use. Great looking landing pages, great results. Easy and inexpensive to do custom domain names. Easy to see results. Easy to export out form submissions. Easy to do A/B testing. Our advanced designers like it too.

What do you dislike?

I wish the new pricing packages included unlimited landing pages and unlimited users instead of unlimited pageviews. We are a medium-small organization and will never need unlimited pageviews. However, we do create a lot of landing pages and the new pricing options are limited in that regard. So, we are keeping our old pricing until a new package comes along with unlimited landing pages and users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product

We needed and easy and flexible and attractive landing page platform, and this is it. We use it for conversions for subscription sales offers off of eblasts and Facebook campaigns, among other things. Primarily used for landing pages where we want to capture customer information, but also just for informational pages. We do also use it for work for outside clients as well.

Unbounce review by Shannon J.
Shannon J.

"ZERO dev/IT needed... saves marketers hundreds of hours"

What do you like best?

It is without a doubt, the simplest yet most powerful landing page designer/tester/optimization platform I have ever used. Within an hour, I have a landing page built, linked fully to Pardot, tracked across multiple analytics tools, and variants created.

While other landing page builders either cripple you and try to get you to upgrade for features that should be standard, or just overcomplicate the whole process, Unbounce delivers! And they keep building improvements.

What do you dislike?

My BIGGEST peeve is not DIRECT integration to Pardot, but, it is super simple to use webhooks and the pot command to forward that info to Pardot. (Stay away from trying to embed a Pardot form... will cause more headaches)

1) Unbounce has made us activate our strategies faster than ever. (Like I mentioned, we build a landing page in an hour (including testing, variants, and full lead routing through our Marketing Automation)

2) Adding "style" to our landing pages easily. Too many landing pages/lead gen pages look like stock templates out of Marketo, Pardot, etc....and they most likely are. But with Unbounce, you can give each landing page an INCREDIBLE amount of polish. (our new pages convert at 3x our previous rate)

Unbounce review by Erin M.
Erin M.

"Comprehensive landing pages with mobile responsiveness"

What do you like best?

Unbounce made it so easy to keep track of our landing pages (we previously used WordPress). The mobile responsiveness was a huge benefit to us and they make it easy to super easy to do.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't hit any frustration points, but our use case is a fairly simple one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the advanced features. We don't utilize everything but I know there's so much more Unbounce can do.

We use Unbounce to keep track of all of our podcast advertisement pages. These pages are fairly similar to one another except for promo codes. Unbounce makes it very easy to duplicate a page and just change one or two things, while also tracking leads separately for each page. We've also played around the A/B testing which is helpful for increasing conversions.

Unbounce review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Unbounce Has Helped Scale Our Conversions"

What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG editor has been incredible for creating landing page experiences with almost no design background. Most other tools that you see for testing, like Optimizely and Google Optimize, aren't nearly as user friendly for creating pages from scratch. Similarly, it's just as easy to create new Convertables which work wonders for converting page visitors. Overall this is an amazing solution to do well in PPC.

What do you dislike?

I think that reporting could be a bit more robust. Looking at all pages in aggregate to show sitewide increases in conversion would be great, and if they could hook into the Google API to actually pull in quality score I think that would make a huge difference for me in terms of what to focus on. I also think that while dynamic text insertion is great, it doesn't fully solve the problem of scaling an account without have to create tens of different pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read all of the content on their blog and resources pages to fully ensure you get the best use.

The inability to scale our Google Adwords, as well as other online advertising channels, landing pages in order to scale accounts while maintaining relevance and low CPAs. I've seen sitewide increases in quality score and conversion rates as the key benefits. We have also found success in using Unbounce for other initiatives, like a campaign centered around "Meet the PowerReviews Team" wherein each of our client success team had a page and video that they shared with their clients.

Unbounce review by Alissa L.
Alissa L.

"Super user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how easy creating pages can be using Unbounce. I love the ability to select images from their library, or upload your own. I also like that I can integrate forms and other outside information into the pages. Overall, Unbounce is super easy to use and really allows me to build any type of page I want, which is great.

What do you dislike?

I hate the toggle between the desktop view and the mobile view. I hate that they "act" as the same thing and unless you are duplicating sections so you can play around with them on each side without messing up the other side, you have to be very careful not to mess one up while working on the other.

I also think there might be some additional functionality that would be helpful, such as deeper analytics and a little bit more flexibility with the page itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use is a serious benefit for using Unbounce. Virtually anyone can learn to use it, which is great. Be careful with the desktop/mobile builder though, as that can act a bit tricky at times and you might accidentally end up updating one that you hadn't intended to.

When development resources in house were completely tied up and Marketing was not able to have in house landing pages built, it was the perfect solution for us. It allowed us to create our own pages quickly and easily when we were unable to build them otherwise.

Unbounce review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Anyone Can Make Beautiful Landing Pages that Convert"

What do you like best?

Unbounce's drag and drop capabilities are its bread and butter. As a marketer without tons of coding experience, I can design a page and create a great user experience in a fraction of the time. There are tons of preset templates to choose from and we've been able to make some beautiful high converting pages. I like the ability to insert forms, webhooks and connect other platforms with APIs.

I like that the platform is constantly improving and adding new features like sticky bars. The community is great and if you have a need, odds are someone posted about it and even wrote steps on how to insert the code.

What do you dislike?

Functionality wise, I hope they integrate more options that I currently have am using community workarounds and javascript files to implement. Obviously, the builder can always improve and their really is no end to that need. Also, even more APIs and webhooks would be welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering and do it. If you have a smaller marketing team like us and need anyone to step up and build quick, high-converting pages, you can do it.

Our current website framework and templates are limiting so that we can't make effective landing pages. Unbounce let's you design beautiful and UX-driven webpages that perform and you can actually measure their effectiveness. We've seen an increase in conversions across both direct traffic and PPC thanks to Unbounce.

Unbounce review by DIVYA  V.
DIVYA V.

"Digitilization"

What do you like best?

Weather you are startup or established firm or working as a freelancer, digital marketing works best for everyone. It is cheaper than any other marketing platform out there in the market. What I love about the digital marketing is freedom of doing anything you like. The digital marketing gives high exposure in the shortest period of time. You can track the data in real. Work at any time. That’s the reason I like digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

Digital marketing tools are prone to their perennial problem of negative feedback which can damage your online reputation. A single post or tweet that defames or give erroneous claims and negative feedback about your products or services can scar and ruin your Internet reputation for a long time.

Social media marketing is one of the fastest changing areas of marketing the world has ever seen. The methods used and developed within social media marketing have come a very long way in the past few years. It’s also created serious opportunities for businesses around the world, but there are certain aspects you have to be aware of when you make use of social media marketing for business.

Unbounce review by Umut A.
Umut A.

"While open to imporevement, definitely Delivers what is promised,"

What do you like best?

Lets me easily run A/B testing without a coder or any external help. Best function it has for me.

Also has a great community to fill the gaps it has with scripting support. Fills out the few gaps the software has. Also they are a deeply creative bunch so fun to explore what they had to offer.

Lastly, customer support and public relations are huge bonus points.

What do you dislike?

Out of date visual designer. I'm sure a few years ago it was state-of-the-art, and still works great in its ways, but definitely needs a nice overhauling and more features.

Missing some very fundamental features (like deleting individual leads, more export options and language support,, form building options in designer and categorizations for uploaded media/library functionality)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the webinars and video tutorials on unbounce website.

The website offers extensive video content. Watch Tutorials follow webinars and visit the community website and you will get a great glimpse of the system.

A/B testing fot the win! Super easy and very useful.

Also not having to get software/coding support and still being able to design my Landing pages and integrations with other software is a welcomed feature.

Unbounce review by Rob T.
Rob T.

"Fast way to create landing pages and not wait on development resources"

What do you like best?

I like that anyone on the marketing team can update the text or the layout of pages without having to wait for our front end developers. For example, we recently wanted to launch some youtube advertising to coincide with a national TV campaign. Unfortunately, a landing page for the YouTube was not on the road map so when it was about time to launch, we had no landing page and were told that with the lack of resources we would be waiting a few weeks for the page. Luckily we we able to use unbounce to clone an existing landing page and modify it for our needs. Love the fact that the simple interface can be used by anyone on our team and that you don't need to be some sort of coding guru to make it look great and function correctly. Happy to have tools like this ready when we need it.

What do you dislike?

When you make a change on the desktop version sometimes it changes the mobile version in a big way. The secret here is that you need to hold down control/command key on your keyboard and that tells unbounce to only change the one version of the page without changing the other.

Feature request: I wish we could modularize the elements on a page (header, paragraph, bullets, CTA, video, testimonial) and have the ability to create a new page template and roll it out to all pages. Managing and updating hundreds of landing pages at scale is difficult without this ability.

Feature Request: Help us create AMP (accelerated mobile pages) without the bulk for fast load times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

It is all about speed of rolling out landing pages. I can't run a new AdWords campaign without a relevant landing page and that used to take days waiting on other resources. Now I can clone a page and modify it and I am ready in 30 minutes.

Unbounce review by Tina P.
Tina P.

"Easy to use, beautiful landing pages"

What do you like best?

The price is reasonable for the service. I like that I can drag and drop to create a beautiful landing page quickly. Mailchimp integration and easy publishing to my website are additional selling points.

What do you dislike?

If I want to create a page from scratch, I'm asked which design template I want to use, but the designs are not shown - I have to open a new window to do that. I'd also like to be able to copy content from one page into a new one (e.g. a form), without copying the entire page.

I wanted an easy and clean way to add people to a mailchimp automation sequence - unbounce solves this problem. I also wanted clean landing pages for google adwords, these are easy to create with unbounce.

Unbounce review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"The Goldilocks solution in the landing page space"

What do you like best?

It is the easiest page builder that has the most customization possible. There are other page builders that are slightly easier, but much more restrictive with the customization options, and there are other page builders that can be customized further, but are much more complex to work with.

Unbounce really is the Goldilocks solution in the landing page space, with the sweet spot of customization with ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Unless I'm using a prebuilt template from Unbounce, the mobile layout isn't populated automatically when creating the desktop version of the page. Treating it as though I'm creating two pages every time solves this issue, so it's not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you realize that deploying pages quickly to test variables within before having them permanently built in your website, then Unbounce is the answer for you.

Deploying landing pages quickly to test traffic before having them created inside Wordpress for long-term pages.

Unbounce review by Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

"Unbounce is a life saver"

What do you like best?

Probably the customer service. They are always fast and super helpful. Also the user experience... you can throw together a kick ass landing page fairly quickly and it looks like a super smart developer worked on it =)

What do you dislike?

I truly don't dislike anything... the only issue we have had was when we added a new employee as a user, it keeps thinking they are on a trial account and not connected to our paid account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really love this product! It makes my job way easier, looks great, is easy to use, and you always have the best customer service.

We use this primarily for our pay per click customers, these are the custom landing pages that line up their campaigns.

Unbounce review by Nevin J.
Nevin J.

"Great Product! "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and has a bunch of features. The staff is also very helpful! I would without a doubt recommend trying the product!

What do you dislike?

It is not a website builder but they are very clear about this. If they could add a few features for building websites opposed to just landing pages that would be a nice added features. But they are very clear that this is not the primary use case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is specific to building landing pages. It will not have a lot of features that website builders have. That being said, when building landing pages, they have everything most people need.

It has great A/B testing and works well with a lot of third-party services that we use.

Unbounce review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Unbounce Is User Friendly and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is a great entry-level landing page builder with some great build in features and templates. The easy to use user interface makes it easy to use with a quick learning curve. The ability to manipulate objects on the landing is some of the best I've seen to-date in the market.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that would make Unbounce better including; snap to grid functionality, better image resolution, better test editors. Another feature that would help make unbounce easier to grow with would be better landing page organization, using things like categories or folders to improve access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting out with landing pages, you can't go wrong using Unbounce.

We've used Unbounce for landing pages and to prop up our website when certain portions of it are down for maintenance. Unbounce served as a staging site while we were building out our tech platform. The reliability of the software and support brought on by the Unbounce team is top notch.

Unbounce review by User

"Unbounce landing page review"

What do you like best?

I needed a software to handle my landing pages. They integrate very well with Aweber who i use for my email newsletter/ Simple process to set up the landing page and edit. Very easy to then integrate with Aweber.

What do you dislike?

Some learning curve preparing layout for the landing page. You also have to do some revising so Mobile works well, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a flexible software to build your landing pages and then integrate into sales funnel, the Unbounce is user friendly More, they track those landing on your pages, which provides much needed data. I like you can set up A/B landing pages to test the copy.

I never had a way to direct potential clients from Facebook and other social media to a landing page and sales funnel. More so, i wanted multiple landing pages based on different target audiences. With Unbounce I can set up a number of landing pages.

Unbounce review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"First Use, Learned Alot!"

What do you like best?

-Responsive Design Preview/Design tab

- If the site is LIVE and I want to make a quick edit, I can do so and republish and it is effective immediately.

- Setting up account usability

What do you dislike?

- It was difficult at time to chat with the Helpdesk with someone who was able to directly assist with my issues

- Although you can edit in web and mobile view, it did take me awhile to realize I should turn mobile off while i edit web and if i need to adjust mobile later turn it back on. I spent alot of time going back and forth since things were be modified in both responsive views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch as many tutorials as you can before using it.

Solving: What able to get a landing page up and live in moments!

Benefits, you can have multiple versions of your site (variants) and you can switch between the two.

Unbounce review by Elspeth C.
Elspeth C.

"Graphic Design for Dummies"

What do you like best?

I love that Unbounce let's someone like me who is not a skilled graphic designer make gorgeous, responsive designs with no effort! It guides you through the entire process and even makes suggestions! You can A/B test, make pop-ups, landing pages, and annoucement bars, upload images or design your own, embed Hubspot forms and MORE! It's great.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to make changes to mobile/desktop separately. It's a pain to get them to look different! And it doesn't do a great job of guessing what one should look like based on the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise you to use this if you have a lot of marketing campaigns which require you to create landing pages/pop-ups or conduct A/B testing. This is the key tool for those who are not tech-savvy or design-savvy and NEED something to fill that gap!

We use this to address our graphic design needs for simple things such as landing pages, poo-ups, and announcement bars. It let's us work on these things without having to always get our designer or tech team involved.

Unbounce review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Unbounce - Landing Page Essentials "

What do you like best?

Overall ease of use with drag and drop landing page customization is a must-have. The fact that I don't need a developer (IT) to help with mockups. This allows me to rapidly build and deploy landing pages when and how I want and is essential in todays marketing environment. Mixing in A/B testing is quick, along with the overall integrations Unbounce can provide. Pushing captured data into a CRM (Salesforce) allows for rapid lead response time from a marketing/sales standpoint.

Scaling with Unbounce is super simple, allowing you to focus on your current needs and scale when ready.

What do you dislike?

Unbounce can be overwhelming in the beginning. They have so many tools (which is great, but can be intimidating starting out). Unlike some of the other landing page competitors, Unbounce does require a credit card during your 30-day trial (not a huge fan of this).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great landing page and testing tool. Full of features and capabilities to help you succeed daily in your marketing goals.

We have leveraged the integrations quite a bit. Instead of compiling data and downloading via CSV file, we instantly push the data to our other business systems (Salesforce, MailChimp, etc.). Being able to harness these key integrations helps us instantly connect with our visitors/customers on the fly.

The overall flexibility of rapidly creating landing pages and A/B testing them with a single person (marketer) is truly key. Unbounce fits nicely within our workflow and performs well.

Unbounce review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great way to create stunning landing pages"

What do you like best?

I'm able to create a lot of different pages for different clients and adjust when needed at any time. I can group my pages by clients so it easy to find the one I need. Unbounce also lets me adjust the pages so they are mobile friendly and they offer a lot of integrations like ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Hubspot and more. I can review my leads and download them easily.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a good way to insert a wavy picture to separate the title from the text. Also the form do not have captcha yet to avoid too much spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are little bit knowledgeable about building landing pages in terms of design but the drag-and-drop makes it easy to make one in less than 30 minutes.

Using landing pages to have users submit their information. It makes it easy to automate the list building process.

Unbounce review by Gany R.
Gany R.

"Good tool for creating quick Landing pages"

What do you like best?

The tool is very straightforward t ouse and design your own landing pages. They offer a lot of templates to choose from so it's easy to get things running quickly.

What do you dislike?

Support does take a while to get back but you don't have to use them as often since there isn't a lot of issues I've run into. The marketo integration is also a bit fidgety, every now and then it would tell me leads didn't sync up but it doesn't tell you where the issue is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you don't have a designer on your team, you can still make the landing pages look amazing. A designer definitely helps for aesthetics but other than that it's easy for one person to run the shop.

We're creating landing pages for a lot of our gated assets. We're also using them as landing pages to host our company videos for the sales reps to use when they need to make a quick introduction about the company.

Unbounce review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Game Changing Service For Our Agency"

What do you like best?

Unbounce allows for faster development of new creative and campaign rollout. We don't have to wait for the folks in IT to code the pages. The account team can literally build out the creative in hours instead of waiting days & weeks. And A/B testing of concepts is simple and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

I wish the forms allowed for more logic. But honestly, in the two years that we've been using Unbounce, their development team has made some incredible updates and improvements.

Ideas and concepts for creative can be achieved some much faster without involving programmers and developers. That has allowed us to devote less budget to developer costs and more to servicing more and more clients.

Unbounce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Does the job but not super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it easily syncs with my zoho crm to create new leads. I like that I can easily copy pages and duplicate them. I can create new versions of a page and do A/B testing to see which aspects of the landing page are performing effectively. I also added our company's chat to the landing page which dramatically increasing our conversion rate. It is also very easy to improve the mobile page usability within the unbounce app.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the Google Adwords keywords tool totally doesn't work. In terms of design I don't feel that someone can intuitively create beautiful landing pages. It still takes a lot of time. The sizing and codes are also not easy to adjust. I also hate that I can only have one lead form on a page at a time. I also have not been able to test the different URLs effectively. Sometimes their tutorials are very difficult to understand. It would be really great if Unbounce integrated directly with our WordPress Website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does the job and if you are looking for a simple landing page, i highly recommend it.

Landing pages for lead generation. I am not a designer so rely on unbounce to create landing pages. The tool provides us with valuable data and helps increase our leads

Unbounce review by Robb H.
Robb H.

"Easily create beautiful landing pages that get results."

What do you like best?

Ease of building and running A/B tests. Great community around the platform that is helpful in getting up to speed quickly and answering questions. Also very easy to integrate to other systems such as Google or Adobe analytics, etc.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of much I don't like. I had some initial challenges with invoicing but the support team quickly resolved those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see for yourself how easy it is to create beautiful landing pages and improve conversion rates by running A/B tests.

Unbounce lets us quickly deploy responsive landing pages on a moment's notice. It's also allowed us to run A/B tests that have helped us significantly improve our conversion rates and sales results.

Unbounce review by Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.

"Unbounce is GREAT"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating landing pages with this platform. Unbounce makes it so simple to create a marketing campaign in a short amount of time. The functionality of every landing page is amazing. It just gets better with every project. I am happy and my clients are happy.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service could be better. Slow turn-around. When you finally get to talk to someone, they are helpful. Getting in touch with customer service reps is the difficult part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Especially if you work with Wordpress sites (which if you're serious you should work with WP sites). The integration is SIMPLE and convenient. It's basically a one-touch process connecting it to your sites. Even if you're connecting a domain purchased from a different site builder.

I'm promoting my agency. Awareness. Loyalty. etc. It has helped me develop ROI-heavy marketing campaigns very easily. Technology can sometimes be uncooperative and waste time, but I have yet to have that problem with this platform. I am very happy with my results so far. I would recommend this to any marketer.

Unbounce review by Dinesh C.
Dinesh C.

"Easy to setup + Great support team :) "

What do you like best?

ease of use in creating landing pages and the new plans which allow unlimited custom domains that we can use the landing pages on gives me the freedom to use it for myself, friends and clients. apt for testing campaigns

What do you dislike?

one form per page (or use a different page or use custom forms) sometimes is a pain in the ass

Recommendations to others considering the product

get the trial account and test it with a campaign, if you are profitable go ahead with the paid plan

I am using unbounce for customer optins, and it works like a charm. and get the total data of the performance to improve. and sometimes use A/B testing to get the best variant

Unbounce review by User in Computer Software

"Such a simple, yet effective platform for all PPC campaigns"

What do you like best?

There are many templates to choose from and it's great to know that they have been optimised for both desktop and mobile views. Once you have chosen the one that works best for your campaign, it takes a couple of clicks to duplicate the page and tweak it for A/B testing. Splitting the traffic per variation takes a matter of seconds as well. I would highly recommend Unbounce, the integration with Marketo enabled us to be up and running very quickly. I also think it's great to be able to see the visitor and conversion rates split per page and page variation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes an integration error occurs. It would be useful in this instance to receive a notification email, which currently doesn't happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely trial Unbounce... you'll soon see how easy it is to use. For me, there is absolutely no reason to consider another platform for my PPC campaigns - Unbounce ticks all of the boxes!

Using Marketo, the quality score for some of our keywords was very poor, as the Marketo template was not optimised for PPC. The Unbounce landing pages resolved these issues for us. It's also great to have visibility into the visitors and conversion rates - a good way to cross check numbers with other systems involved in the process.

Unbounce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful tool, but an outdated UI"

What do you like best?

Unbounce makes it super easy to build landing pages, using an intuitive WYSIWYG editor. The formatting flexibility is especially helpful for users without any HTML or CSS knowledge. The platform also allows you to quickly create variants of landing pages to test the impact of small changes on engagement and ROI.

What do you dislike?

The UI of the actual landing page builder seems very outdated. Additionally, the process of editing both desktop and mobile variants of the same landing page can be a bit awkward, involving a lot of back-and-forth editing.

Unbounce allows for the quick creation and customization of landing pages for targeted demand gen campaigns. Using the platform has enabled us to iterate on campaigns more quickly to drive higher ROI. It's also been helpful in proving through A/B testing which landing page elements (copy, imagery, etc.) impact performance the most.

Unbounce review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Easiest landing page platform. PERIOD"

What do you like best?

Unbounce chat support - is AMAZING. But seriously, the few times you actually need to talk to them - Unbounce out of the box just works. So many other landing page tools are over loaded with things. Unbounce is intuitive and easy to use. But when you need help - many have they got it figured out!

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations get a little wonky- but they seem to be making really fast work of making them more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to map out all you use cases, particularly integrations and analytics before evaluating unbounce or any other landing page generator.

rapid landing page prototyping and launching for dozens of clients makes client conception and managing a breeze.

Unbounce review by Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.

"Unbounce has helped our business "

What do you like best?

The best feature about Unbounce is the ease of design. We have different skill levels all across our team and each user is able to easily create the design they have in mind.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I wish would be looked at is the option to have more than one form field per page. We have found a work around for when we need more information from our customers but multiple forms would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend unbounce for all landing page needs!

We have been able to work more efficiently with Unbounce because it has drastically decreased our turn around time on landing pages.

Unbounce review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Unbounce has been the biggest factor in our Landing Page success with PPC"

What do you like best?

What stands out to me the most beyond they easy to use page designer and great list of templates to start from is this customer service. I have used their online chat a few times and I always have a response very quickly and they always have an answer for me and are fun to talk to as well.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great to expand the customization of a page with HTML more then is already there, I would also like to be able to zoom out of the page builder view so you can see the page as a whole while you are building it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taking advantage of using scripts will give you some awesome capabilities you did not know you had access to.

The problems that we solved was having a platform that my team could all use and use well to create great looking pages without the knowledge of the coding. The benefits is that our PPC campaigns have had great success and good analytics for us to track since we started with Unbounce.

Unbounce review by Vickie H.
Vickie H.

"Unbounce from an Agency Perspective"

What do you like best?

It is easy to manage multiple clients within the platform, and the feature of adding clients as viewers is really helpful in the approval process. A/B testing is a breeze; we can see exactly how many conversions are coming in and what changes we need to make. And the drag-and-drop platform is so simple to use without relying on our developers.

What do you dislike?

Overall, Unbounce is an amazing product, but some minor features that could be improved, such as the fonts available. There also is not an existing integration with Magento, but that problem has a workaround with a Zapier integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! The cost is very reasonable and you can get a landing page up and running in just a couple of hours.

With the increasing move to mobile, the ease of creating a responsive version of the landing page is vital. Furthermore, the level of customer support is phenomenal! Unbounce's team gets back to us almost immediately.

Unbounce review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"We create all of our landing pages for our paid ads in Unbounce. "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, and very intuitive. We are able to incorporate many different types of multimedia to create immersive landing pages.

I struggled with HTML when I was in school and was afraid I wouldn't be able to create beautiful converting landing pages, but it has not been an issue with Unbounce.

I would recommend this tool to anyone needing to customize landing pages, or do some a/b testing for your business.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you move some things on the desktop version, it moves it on the mobile version and vice versa. I understand there isn't the same amount of space on the mobile version as there is on the desktop, but it shouldn't totally move something off the page when I move it around on one version. I've learned that holding down the control button prevents the moving, but it still can be a pain if you forget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's a great tool.

We creat landing pages and a/b test to see what drives more conversions. We have about 120 clients and have rarely encountered issues with our pages, or domains housed in the platform. Whenever there may be an issue, Unbounce has a wonderful support staff who are always ready to help. They are very good at customer service, and always seem to know how to fix whatever problem may arise.

The major benefit is easily being able to test different variations.

Unbounce review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Unbounce is a Solid Landing Page Tool"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is an in-depth but quite easy tool to use for marketers. It's WYSIWYG editor, checklists and guides make it easy to develop high-quality, engaging landing pages without having to be an advanced coder.

What do you dislike?

I was somewhat challenged initially in assuring the mobile-optimized versions of my pages were showing properly but was able to resolve it fairly quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give their free trial a shot, especially if you're considering externally hosted landing page providers.

Unbounce allows us to have high-quality landing pages for focused campaigns without having to invest serious dollars into a digital marketing platform that has some level of similar functionality already built in.

Unbounce review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to use unless you need a mobile landing page"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty intuitive. You might find yourself searching around to find what you're looking for at first, but it's easy to get the hang of things. The ease of throwing custom CSS and javascript on to a page is also pretty great, especially when trying to match buttons or other styling to what you're main site looks like. The user community is also pretty helpful when searching for ways to accomplish specific use cases, like gating content behind a lead form.

What do you dislike?

Oh my god why do I have to build the same landing page twice for it to work on mobile. After I build my landing page, I cringe when I remember I have to start all over to make sure users on mobile will be able to use the page. It's really frustrating.

This is an odd complaint, but I wish there were a way to bulk upload files (especially logos), when working on pages that require a lot of custom images. There aren't many tools to streamline repetitive tasks, so accomplishing some tasks in bulk for a page would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you need an easy-to-use landing page builder. I like it's customizability, but find it's lack of bulk editing tools to be frustrating.

We're using Unbounce to quickly whip up new landing pages and A/B existing ones.

Unbounce review by Mitchell Y.
Mitchell Y.

"One of the best landing page builders!"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is one of the best landing page builders I've used. Lots of great templates, customization options, and integrations.

What do you dislike?

Mobile optimization could use some work. Often times, changes to the mobile version of a landing page/pop-up will change the desktop version. This can be really annoying since you have to constantly switch back and forth to fix the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Fix mobile optimization

- Make it easier to load custom fonts

- More reporting options

We use Unbounce for building our landing pages and pop-ups despite having a full marketing automation suite. The customization options and templates are a lot.

Unbounce review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Very modern design and ease of use."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create a landing page. The new beta trial of the sticky bar and popup.

What do you dislike?

Going back and forth between screens is a little cumbersome sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unbounce really has helped create good looking landing pages in an easy to use tool that is not over priced. The new beta tool is also huge plus that has solved a big problem that we had and the number of visitors we have received is quite astonishing.

Landing pages. The sticky bar has allowed us to add a top bar to 2 of our 3 sites because there is not connection between all of our site. In 3 weeks times we have had over 10,000 visits across our sites which is really creating awareness of everything we do.

Unbounce review by Teddy H.
Teddy H.

"Quick and easy to build a new landing page"

What do you like best?

Using the WYSIWYG system to quickly build effective landing pages. Also very easy to make mobile friendly versions of the same landing pages. Good integrations with third party tools and lead capture capabilities. Easy to test and optimize multiple versions.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little slow at times to load and respond to changes when building and updating pages.

No technical reliance when building and updating landing pages. Able to quickly update build new pages as needed.

Unbounce review by Hope A.
Hope A.

"Easiest way to create high converting landing pages for marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

I like that you can connect with your wordpress domain to create something custom that also makes sense (promo.yoursite.com or try.yoursite.com... whatever) They also have good high converting templates that are easy to customize. It also helps you create your mobile landing pages and the assistant organizes everything for you so it looks right.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the conversion rate doesn't exactly reflect the number of leads, but you can look at the leads section and get your correct numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is way easier than making landing pages on your own site.

Creating landing pages for campaigns in a super easy way that isn't going to slow down your site speed by having more pages, plus super easy for analytics

Unbounce review by Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

"Unbounce = Fantastic A/B Testing & Customer Support"

What do you like best?

My favorite features of Unbounce include the ability to make beautiful & high converting landing pages, that can be assigned to unique marketing campaigns, A/B tested, and integrated with Analytics and CRM tools for performance analysis and data collection.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little cumbersome to manage landing pages at scale in Unbounce, just because there is so much to look through. But if you have good naming conventions and group your pages (essentially label them), it's not bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to support - they're extremely helpful and knowledgeable and can help you on setting up integrations with other marketing tools.

The business problems solved with Unbounce include: improving conversion rates and creating customized landing pages for specific types of online marketing campaigns.

Unbounce review by Johnathan B.
Johnathan B.

"Unbounce is great at connecting all the dots"

What do you like best?

New Task Manager. I like having control over all my tasks and all my APIs in a clean and direct control panel.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. I would love to get the ability to do multiple funnel pages as 1 page instead of a Landing and Thank you being separate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like easy and complete Landing page builder with direct split testing which is easy to leverage - use Unbounce.

We use unbounce to test multiple variants and run all of our webinars. The ease of use and the readily available integrations make for a very useful service.

Unbounce review by Gary Y.
Gary Y.

"Easy to use interface with powerful features to build sophisticated landing pages"

What do you like best?

I like how Unbounce makes what can be sometimes complex, easy to implement. Unbounce makes it easy for me to A/B test landing pages and track the results, create dynamic headlines, and to integrate with key tools in my marketing technology stack.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version of the landing page is easy to use, but I wish it was easier to implement responsive landing pages.

We use Unbounce to quickly create landing pages on our primary domain and to optimize the landing page experience through testing. We are able to deploy landing pages faster and point to real A/B test data when making changes to our landing page layouts.

We also have been able to make our landing pages more personalized and targeted using the dynamic text feature.

Unbounce review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"The best landing page software for advanced users"

What do you like best?

The customization options and that from one point you can set up pretty much everything easily, along with the confirmation page or pop up window.

What do you dislike?

The mobile view could be more seamless, it usually needs some extra tweaking to get it right and when you have "shift" pressed in the mobile view it doesn't affect the desktop one. That tip is hot it should be more prevalent. However, the support team is always very helpful, fast and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unbounce has a learning curve, but once you understand it, it's easy to do whatever you like. With some basic HTML you can do miracles without being a designer.

It's one step before having someone do the landing pages by hand for you and one step after using something like LeadPages in terms of requirements and expertise needed. If you are in the growth phase, you need this.

I go to Unbounce for all my and my clients' needs about landing page creation (primarily for lead generation activities).

I manage to easily do any customizations that are needed without being a designer, but there was a learning curve at first to learn the product. Any landing page that I have seen and want to replicate, it's easy to start with a template and then tailor it to my needs.

Good conversion rates are relatively easily achievable.

Unbounce review by Conrad O.
Conrad O.

"Great landing page builder with the right tools/integrations for agencies & consultants "

What do you like best?

I have been using Unbounce for about 2~ years and making landing pages for my clients. I like the starter templates that I can use to make the brand-new pages for clients from. However, you can also make a new page from scratch too.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is not ideal as it charges for adding new domains and subaccounts -- feels like the pricing on the page when you signup won't be your final bill every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look carefully at the pricing if you have a lot of clients. Review your pages on mobile/desktop before pushing live and clean up any edits/minor elements that need to be aligned.

Landing pages for Google AdWords campaigns for client based work that will help drive more conversions.

Unbounce review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Great solution for landing pages!"

What do you like best?

The ability to test pages is unparalleled in my experience. The A/B testing feature is incredibly helpful and even easier to administer. In addition, the ease of spinning up a new iteration makes me confident in our findings as I'm not needing to try and recreate each variable.

What do you dislike?

Without nitpicking, my only true complaint is their in-product reporting. I wish there was an ability to set date ranges to see data and there was an ability to export data. I am able to get at the same data through our Google Analytics portal, but it's naturally not as intuitive as it would be if I could get the same reporting from Unbounce.

If I'm nitpicking, the editor is occasionally unresponsive, but their auto-save feature means I've never lost progress due to having to refresh the page. Additionally, their html editor is good, but not great. I wish it showed live HTML in the edit mode so that I could see what the html element would look like in real-time, instead of having to go into preview and guess my edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The unlimited A/B testing included in their base subscription is fantastic. I evaluated many other solutions, and even did full month trials, but kept coming back to Unbounce. Though their isn't a "perfect" solution on the market today, I think that Unbounce gives you the closest experience to perfect as is possible from a DIY solution.

We were trying to narrow our funnel for paid advertising, and Unbounce has been a key contributor to nearly doubling our conversion rate. In addition, with multiple A/B tests running, we are making great progress optimizing our marketing language for our audience.

Unbounce review by Prashant M.
Prashant M.

"Marketers best friend landing page creator"

What do you like best?

- Easy integration with Salesforce including a whole bunch of hidden fields which help me translate Adwords to Salesforce

- Easy UI to create a great looking landing page with fantastic ability to create a mobile responsive page as well

- Ability to A/B test various messages, formats - it's a continuous learning process.

What do you dislike?

- Insufficient font sets - would love for Unbounce to start supporting more fonts

- Analytics is a bit weak, especially would be great if we could see the mobille vs desktop split of traffoic and conversions. Not a show stopper because we can see this on Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your salesforce or any CRM developer to integrate it into the CRM. Once it's integrated into the regular workflow, it's a goldmine.

The key issue I was trying to sort out was that directing traffic for paid digital to home page was not converting well at all. User could get lost and click away from the core call to action button.

- Using landing pages from Unbounce for paid search and display has increased my conversions by 500% on an average.

Unbounce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"These folks are really committed to their product. "

What do you like best?

A well-thoght out editor that makes it easy peasy to produce great landing pages. But, the real benefit is the team’s commitment to ongoing development, new features, expanded functionality. I’ve been a user for more than two years and love the forward motion I’ve seen in the softwar. Also, tech help and user community FAQ are strong.

What do you dislike?

I like Unbounce so much that I’m really reaching here: it’s difficult/takes coding to integrate forms with marketing automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don’t have a quality landing page builder in you marketing automation AND/OR are very serious about A/B testing then this is a must.

Landing page creator with incredible intelligence for A/B testing, web lead flows, all seamless.

Unbounce review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Definitely worth the investment. "

What do you like best?

We use unbounce for personalized landing page creation and A/B testing. We currently do about 30-40 leads a day through the platform and have raised conversion rates to almost 20%.

What do you dislike?

Needs lots of custom integrations, for example, email followups and SMS followups can get difficult.

We use unbounce for top of funnel lead gen. It is way easier than using simple wordpress pages. Plus the analytics are great.

Unbounce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great solution for better targeted lead funnels, and fun to work with!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of template building, and once you save one you can repurpose it for others and simply edit it.

What do you dislike?

The home page dashboard can be a little intimidating at first for a new user - even more so than Wordpress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have one or two people on your team who have experience with template building and lead funnels through other programs like Wordpress, email builders from Constant Contact to Marketo, and knows their way around Salesforce and general website integrations, the implementation should be fairly quick and painless. Make sure you review your goals before moving forward to ensure this will fit your needs and you'll actually be able to use it properly, but once you know you need it, this is probably the best solution of its kind out there. Highly recommend.

We're able to create more targeted landing pages with ease for all of our campaigns across multiple channels to better resonate with different target audiences. It seamlessly connects to our CRM so we can follow up accordingly.

Unbounce review by User

"Easy to use; great editor"

What do you like best?

It will take you about 1 day to get up and running. It is super easy to use and the community has endless answers to nearly every question.

What do you dislike?

When adding texts, there can weird behavior and resizing, so often I have to go into the HTML to edit, which is not ideal. For example, classes are seemingly added with every new Line Break, using the WYSIWYG editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better integration with Marketo.

Speed and ease of getting a landing page up and running - this means we do not have to wait for dev or design to start using the pages to market to our audience.

Unbounce review by Alan B.
Alan B.

"Easy to use, powerful and at fair price"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to get started and integrates perfectly with our Wordpress and Magento websites. We can test ads, subjects and product offerings without creating a project on to itself. We where able to start testing in under a day the first time we used it. After completing our testing plan documentation the develop got it up and running within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

Some of the instructions are missing and writing code can be difficult. It took about an hour or two to understand the segmentation of the wysiwig.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Insure you understand how DNS works and you have access to it.

Landing page development, lead managements and testing ad copy without having to change the current websites.

Unbounce review by Morgan R.
Morgan R.

"The best landing page builder! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can enable mobile to make the page responsive and while building the page, I get notified if a page element affects the other view.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike but there is a lot you can do with the builder which can be time consuming at first while figuring everything out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

The ability to quickly and easily create landing pages that convert.

Unbounce review by User in Plastics
User in Plastics

"Such an Easy Way to Beautiful Landing Page"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is the perfect platform for a designer who doesn't have a lot of experience with coding. You can use HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT to fine tune some actions and appearances, but it's not needed. Unbounce also syncs easily with other platforms making data integration seamless. Lastly, Unbounce syncs with parent domains so they appear linked to the actual website.

What do you dislike?

Unbounce can improve some of it's 'actions' so they do not require additional coding, such as image buttons with hover actions and etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a Wordpress website to link to

Quickly and beautifully creating landing pages within a couple hours that look in brand and link to the website.

Unbounce review by Ernie M.
Ernie M.

"So easy to use yet extremely powerful"

What do you like best?

The integration with other platforms, such as Infusionsoft and more. It's very easy to use, intuitive and the reporting is excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike. Usually, with tools like this, the design feature kind of stinks - but not with Unbounce. The landing pages that can be built (either using a template of from scratch) are top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing

Generating leads is one of our biggest objectives and Unbounce helps us to do that with its integration with Infusionsoft.

Unbounce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Complicated use for a simple result"

What do you like best?

There was not much i particular liked about Unbounce. However some of its features interms of integrations was good.

What do you dislike?

The whole UI of Unbounce just over complicated the creation of Unbounce. I particularly dislike the fact that you would need to change the design of the landing page for mobile. But when amended for mobile, the desktop view would change too. Meaning it's just not responsive at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be wary of investing in another piece of software. Unbounce is supposed to be a quick way to create landing pages but insure that you still have the relevant processes involved for the build of landing pages

We were trying to create an efficiency and speed up our production of landing pages without the need to a developer. We were able to create landing pages successfully but it was still a long time. Due to costs and the lack of benefits we no longer use Unbounce.

Unbounce review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Unbounce has changed the way we generate leads"

What do you like best?

So easy to set up and integrate with our Wordpress website. We were up and running the same day we purchased the license. Plays very nicely with Formstack, A/B testing is a breeze, and the templates give us great starting points for our pages.

What do you dislike?

External conversion tracking is a chore to setup, so we haven't done it. We're relying on stats from Formstack (in lieu of using Unbounce forms) so it's not really a big deal, but would be nice to have all those analytics in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Investigate templates first. Make sure your team members are technical enough to administer the product - there's a little bit of a learning curve that might cause some folks to not be able to jump in as quickly as some other saas products.

We replaced Wordpress landing pages and Wufoo forms with Unbounce landing pages and Formstack forms. Prior to, we couldn't A/B test or really make dynamic landing pages (our core website is on Wordpress). Now, our landing pages are converting visitors much more than before, and our monthly lead count has gone up.

Unbounce review by User in Computer Software

"Great Tool and You Don't Need a Developer"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use. You can make small websites - we create event websites or you can make landing pages. You don't need help from a developer it's all drag and drop functionality.

What do you dislike?

They limit you on the number of lightboxes you are allowed to have on a page. So we've ran into issues on events when building out agendas and we want a light box over each session to give a bigger description.

We can make modifications quickly and on the spot, really easy to do A/B testing. We've taken the middle person out and allowed marketing to get landing pages built quicker and better looking.

Unbounce review by Richard T.
Richard T.

"ALL ABOUT THE $MONEY$"

What do you like best?

Setting up a landing page is pretty much straightforward work. Dashboard is relatively simple to access and understand.

What do you dislike?

THEY ARE ALL ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MONEY. Unlike my company of 36 years, you learn to roll with customer issues and solve them even when it is not in your best interest. I signed up for an annual membership not realizing I should have signed up for a monthly because I was new to using Landing Pages and Hosting them. I realized just a couple months later that it was not the best set-up for my company. Even though I offered to pay them what a typical monthly fee was if there was a higher cost, they refused to give me a refund. I have seen this with new businesses when they are too concerned with keeping your money when the best course of action is take care of the customer. After all, they are not incurring any costs from me going forward since I am not even hosting on their site. Anyhow, beware of these types of practices, find a company that is flexible and highly concerned with ethics and taking care of you.

Simply looking for a good system that would help me with marketing landing pages. Works well for what I needed just wouldn't recommend this company.

Unbounce review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Good software with even bigger potential "

What do you like best?

The high speed of deployment couple together with a strong set of features. Great and fast customer service, the company seems to be really customer focused.

What do you dislike?

The issues we have had with the software are the following:

Unable to set up an automatic lead download (using CSV-file or similar) - Possible to bypass by using their API but then we need coders...

Still need to use Google Analytics to get some metrics, minor detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works, go with it. Make sure that you have a designer in order to utilize the software fully.

Increase the amount of leads generated and therefore increased sales and bottomline

Unbounce review by Thomas H.
Thomas H.

"Love Unbounce"

What do you like best?

Unbounce makes it crazy easy for a non-technical person to get a landing page live.

What do you dislike?

The integrations are fairly limited and we've found it difficult to move data into our other marketing tools - might not be on unbounces end but still frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it integrates with the rest of your marketing stack before moving forwards.

It's easy to get custom landing pages live in no time.

Unbounce review by Khalid A.
Khalid A.

"Unbounce helps me and my clients"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is a powerful tool that has made my life easier, but also helped my clients generate more leads and sales with the landing pages we have created through Unbounce. On the few occasions we've had issues, the team have always been on hand to help us out.

What do you dislike?

The only recommendation I would make is having more landing page themes available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. It's certainly worth it.

Creating landing pages quickly and with ease for our clients.

Unbounce review by ★ Zach M.
★ Zach M.

"Easy To Use for Technical and Marketing Folks Alike"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily move blocks/content around as well as design for mobile completely separately than desktop. The time and cost to market is shortened with less of a need to rely on devs for things.

What do you dislike?

The media manager needs an overhaul. The ability to view content by project would be incredibly useful.

Less reliant on Dev team to create landing pages, gives the power to our marketing team to create multiple versions with subtle changes to continually test.

Unbounce review by James B.
James B.

"Unbounce"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is a great product to have in the digital marketing toolkit. It is one of the best software on the market when it comes to creating and designing landing pages and conducting A/B tests. There is no need to write a line of code, and it is user friendly. No prior experience is required.

What do you dislike?

The reporting function is the greatest weakness. The granularity in terms of analytics and tracking is lacking. No segmentation based on various targeting parameters. Unbounce has ways to go before it catches up to the level of reporting seen in Google products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to launch landing pages quickly and conduct tests without having to depend on technical teams, Unbounce is an excellent option. It's easily manageable and user friendly. Unbounce helps to convert visitors into leads and prospects, thereby increasing conversion rates.

Unbounce landing pages allowed us to design and execute A/B testing with ease and make granular changes to copy, design, and branding. Being able to create and modify customized pages is key to running successful PPC campaigns.

We have been able to better manage PPC campaigns and improve lead generation efforts in-house instead of relying on vendors to achieve the same goal. The conversion rates for our clients have soared.

Unbounce review by User in Internet

"Attractive effective landing pages with a few clicks"

What do you like best?

the platform is very user friendly and pretty intuitive even if you have no real development experience

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search the support pages for recent entries, a lot of them are a bit outdated, they are marked when they are obsolete but I find finding current info a little challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

review the support tools and work with the training tools to get familiar with the platform, it just takes a few minutes to get up and running

Unbbounce allows us to create attractive, cost-effective landing pages quickly for our clients online marketing campaigns

Unbounce review by Ella M.
Ella M.

"Unbounce has been an incredible asset to my business and best of all, it's super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

User-friendly with all the features I need to make landing pages that convert.

What do you dislike?

Live chat seems to have limited accessibility, but other than that I'm really happy with the functions and features of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm a fan of Unbounce. I don't have much experience with other similar products but I won't switch because I'm super happy.

Converting landing pages that are easy to a/b test and analyze.

Unbounce review by Samuel T.
Samuel T.

"Landing pages as simple as 1, 2, 3"

What do you like best?

When you are running PPC campaigns, you need to be able to create multiple landing pages with different offers, headline, call-to-actions. Having a tool like unbounce, makes that process super easy.

What do you dislike?

With all the cool features it has, the fact that you can't have thank you emails is a bummer. When you want to have an automatic email to go to the person who submitted the form creates unnecessary complications. Not having that means, now you have to link it to other email marketing tools to do just one simple thing.

Conversion optimization for client campaigns.

Unbounce review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Unbounce review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to track leads and see where those leads are coming from via utms. I also like how easy it is to clone pages and test champion challenger.

What do you dislike?

When pages are marked by google you cannot get them taken off easily, this is a pain for even unpublished pages we don't want seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to test landing pages and eventually see what would be most successful on the website. Once you have data, hard code into your website to increase traffic to your page for SEO

We generate leads and create landing pages.

Unbounce review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"We love Unbounce. "

What do you like best?

Unbounce is so easy to use and their templates make any campaign look great. We're able to collect leads and get stats on our campaigns to monitor what's working and where our opportunities for improvement are.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we were able to edit images in Unbounce. Stock photos and videos are somewhat limited and our high res logos and other graphics we upload are blurry on certain devices.

Prior to using Unbounce we didn't have anywhere to actually host or properly measure the performance of campaigns we were running. We weren't getting any stats from our downloadable pieces of content and any advertising we did linked to general pages on our platform, rather than landing pages with that specific ad. We're now able to gather leads to send to our sales team and measure the success of our campaigns.

Unbounce review by April D.
April D.

"Intuitive Landing Page Application"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, very intuitive. No tutorials needed, I hopped right in and was able to learn as I went.

What do you dislike?

Does not give suggested sizes for imagery such as hero images.

We are able to create landing pages with ease, love the templates. Tracking data is easier than ever.

Unbounce review by User in Higher Education

"Unbounce Review "

What do you like best?

I like that with Unbounce, you can can build custom and relatively high-converting landing pages without relying on a technical team or dealing with I.T. which can sometimes delay a process. You can also choose to design your page using one of their templates, or from scratch, which gives you a nice amount of flexibility in getting the image you want on your landing page. You can also add cool design features such as parallax scrolling and full page background images which is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricy in my opinion, and the more traffic you get to your site, the more you have to pay. So you are almost penalized for being successful and having their product work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid platform, i'd recommend it to anyone looking for a new or different way to market your product or business.

This allows for us to have a landing page easily created by marketing folks without coding backgrounds, and has an easy "copy and paste" ability to add content to the page without IT, which is a nice feature. It saves us having to hire outside IT support, or someone who knows how to code.

Unbounce review by Maritina T.
Maritina T.

"Great app for Landing Pages"

What do you like best?

Easy interface, lots of customizable options alongside pre-made templates, it works well for us.

What do you dislike?

Not much, really. There's lots of options for editing which can be overwhelming, but they do provide training for that. Helpful videos from the CEO, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool - would recommend!

Needed a tool to easily build landing pages. Makes it easy for us marketers to make changes with clicks, not code

Unbounce review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Great tool, easy to use...it's made producing new landing pages a breeze. A/B testing is simple to implement and very useful when trying to determine what works and what doesn't. Customer support has been great.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see greater form customization as part of the landing page builder.

Our company depends on leads coming in. Unbounce has helped us improve our landing page strategy and become more effective with lead generation.

Unbounce review by Paige G.
Paige G.

"Creating landing pages for customers"

What do you like best?

Easy to operate, easily integrated with both Salesforce and Wordpress. It's a friendly interface with affordable prices for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the additional costs for each user associated with the account. It lends itself to just sharing one username, passing it around the WordPress Admin department, and then losing saved changes when multiple people are logged in on the same account.

Additionally, the reporting leaves a little to be desired. You cannot segment the view based on day or a period of time, but would have to reset the stats. Moreover, the numbers do not totally align with Google Analytics or Salesforce reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Unbounce if you do not have access to a creative hand. You can create a webpage easily, but do be prepared to need a basic understanding of code.

Unbounce offers us an easy platform to copy landing pages on Wordpress. These are great for the various paid search campaigns we offer.

Unbounce review by User in Internet

"Unbounce is the quickest, easiest way I've found to spin up a landing page"

What do you like best?

It's self explanatory and uses an easy drag and drop interface. A massive bonus is the active forum community. If I need to know how to do something a certain way, I can post on the forums and within 1 day usually (if not mere hours) I have a response from someone regarding any supplementary scripts and other things I'd need to do the things I do

What do you dislike?

Just random nuances here and there -- it can be finicky when going from mobile to desktop view. I wish the mobile view wasn't so narrow - it's 320 px which is about the size of an iPhone 4 screen I think

We've used it to build landing pages for specific campaigns or in instances where our web design team doesn't have the time or priority to spin things up

Unbounce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Even a marketing guy can build landing pages with this tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to build good looking and converting landing pages.

You only need to involve the IT-department once when setting up the DNS (and if you don't know what it is, you can just send the instructions forwards).

What do you dislike?

Compared to tools like Canva, Unbounce requires a bit more getting used to. But after trial and error phase, it's a smooth sail. In addition, toggling between desktop/mobile version is a bit of a hassle.

Marketing and online sales can build landing pages themselves, quickly and cost-efficiently. Even for the smallest campaign.

Unbounce review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"A Great Way to Test Pages!"

What do you like best?

The content manager makes it easy to quickly create and edit pages. No special development skills necessary.

What do you dislike?

The design works well for desktop and smartphone but is not easily configured for tablet.

We are able to create page variants and test in an extremely rapid fashion. Overall our cost for acquiring customers has fallen dramatically with very short lead times to new learnings. A highly effective tool for digital marketers.

Unbounce review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Easy to build website for marketers"

What do you like best?

My team creates landing pages and often we need to build them quickly and without the resources of a designer or developer. Unbounce has beautiful templates that all us to achieve both of these things.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great if Unbounce made it easier to integrate your Google Analytics. I also think that if they're forms integrated with any email marketing tools, it'd be very helpful.

Our organization was looking for something that was scalable. We want to not have a tool that we can use to create multiple landing pages very quickly.

Unbounce review by Josh B. W.
Josh B. W.

"Unbounce is the easiest way to produce high quality and integrated landing pages"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how it integrates with our CRM and marketing software. There is no limit to how we can use this platform.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more standard sets of forms

We hold a number of different events around the world and Unbounce allows us to easily create specific landing pages for these events even in different languages

Unbounce review by User in Financial Services

"Easy to Use- GREAT SUPPORT TEAM"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is really easy to learn (as someone who is not particularly tech-savvy) and allows you to build beautiful landing pages without any trouble. I've also had fantastic experiences with their support team when I've had to set up integrations and had questions! They are attentive and friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind that I DISlike. I would however like to have two different forms on a page? But that's just a feature request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any trouble getting started, reach out to support! They're great.

Unbounce has helped us build beautiful landing pages for our paid campaigns!

Unbounce review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Unbounce is Great"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is super easy to use compared to other platforms. Our company produces many landing pages and lead gen tools and Unbounce has been a great help to pump those pages out quickly. It makes it easy for non-coders to make this work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to extremely dislike. I think the confirmation page integration could work a little better. Our company is unique in how we pass back information to CRM, so our biggest issue there is on our side, not with unbounce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth trying the program to see if it's a fit. The cost is cheaper than some other options with more flexibility.

Lead generation and quick landing page testing. We've been able to test new concepts and ideas in an A/B/C/D format quickly and accurately. It's nice to be able to get that kind of feedback when making marketing decisions.

"Custom Landing Pages"

What do you like best?

Can customize landing pages to look like a specific color scheme of an event I'm going to, or to match a company's scheme. The drag and drop features are pretty easy. Easy cloning of older pages.

What do you dislike?

The interface is confusing as heck sometimes. Turning on mobile optimization means I have to spend 4x the amount of work making the page look decent on the desktop and mobile.

The worst thing is that IT DOESN'T AUTOSAVE!!!!!! EVER!!!!! You must hit save. There is nothing to make you remember to save. Multiple times I've spent time building a page, went out to test it/closed the page and it hadn't save and I had to redo everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you give yourself time to adjust and learn how the tool works. Also make sure you save because it doesn't autosave.

Creating custom landing pages.

Unbounce review by Tomas K.
Tomas K.

"Modern and Useful"

What do you like best?

I found Unbounce very user-friendly. Creating landing pages by drag and drop option and reviewing its performance is really straight forward. When I needed to add some complexities, the Unbounce support was fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would welcome more an integration with an email marketing provider Autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and see if Unbounce is a right fit for your needs.

Problem - designing a highly effective landing page in a timely manner.

Benefit - without any prior knowledge about Unbounce, it is very easy to get started and build a beautifully designed landing withing few hours.

Unbounce review by Lou A.
Lou A.

"New User And Mobile Design is a Pain - Support is Poor"

What do you like best?

Easy to use until you try to update mobile and everything falls apart

What do you dislike?

Support was lame. Little to know help. sent a link to a support page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the issue with Desktop to Mobil editing. Just wasted hours setting up my first site in minutes....

None so far other than transferred a client into it with no problem

Unbounce review by Administrator in Facilities Services