Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events

Event & venue management software that empowers the people who bring people together with CRM, booking, registration, mobile, websites, reporting and financials

Work for Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events?

Learning about Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events?

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events Reviews

Showing 5 Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events reviews
Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Outdated and too many steps"

What do you like best?

Ungerboeck is good for keeping companies organized and see what they had done in the past. It is also good for accessing favorites on the side tab. That is about it.

What do you dislike?

Ungerboeck is absolutely outdated- it takes way too many steps to get to information that I need, ex: when I want to see revenue I have been bringing in or the sales that I have made- you have to make a favorite (that I didnt even make, a colleague made it to me and sent it to me). I have to filter through so many things when I get to the favorite in order to see what I brought in. It also doesn't filter out cancelations which is a pain when I am trying to MANUALLY count up my sales. In order to see just my sales I have to export it to an excel document AND THEN delete everyone else information. I shouldnt even have to bring it out to an excel document it should just be capable of being an EASY step to just see MY SALES. Super frustrating and takes up A TON of my time. Definnitely not a "lean" tool. Also- when sending mass emails from the EMS system, it formats them HORRIBLY and even loses the hyper links. So much improvement to be made.

To be honest I am not solving any problems and I haven't seen many benefits before. My last company that was a staffing agency had a much better system that was way more user friendly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events
Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Powerhouse Software for Large Meeting/Convention Facilities"

What do you like best?

Collaboration and tracking features are essential to events industry. Integrated CRM features are useful.

What do you dislike?

Integrated email marketing features are limited, not feature-rich.

Excellent resource for combining sales, event management, exhibitor services, and other business areas into one platform. Provided client-facing features (exhibitor ordering portal, web-based event calendar, etc.)

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Frustratingly simple."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the reporting we use...

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to format texts in reports.

Reporting each events schedule and unique quirks.

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Mandy H.
Mandy H.

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to read for the most part. Calendar feature is helpful

What do you dislike?

Ungerboeck is extremely buggy. Constant changes in the way of adding events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program can be very frustrating.

Event Planning

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Laurie G.
Laurie G.

"Manager on Duty"

What do you like best?

Intuitive to use. New employees have no problems once they learn the basics.

What do you dislike?

Need to have the items from the service orders pull onto the function schedules

n/a

Learning about Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events?

* We monitor all Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.