Unicheck

4.8

Unicheck is a plagiarism detection engine with advanced technology for Internet plagiarism .

Work for Unicheck?

Learning about Unicheck?

Unicheck Reviews

Ask Unicheck a Question
Showing 6 Unicheck reviews
Unicheck review by Chidiebere Moses O.
Chidiebere Moses O.

"Time and Intellectually Energy Saver. Very helpful "

What do you like best?

It saves time by indicating where and which statement to rephrase so that the content can be completely yours. We use this product to increase our productivity by reducing the time and strength needed to start writing a completely new content; this is mainly useful for a news reporter who really cares about his audience such as I do. And the fact that you need to be updating new content on a frequent basis. For Instance, I use this product to report the same news from a different vendor by simply changing a few lines of the statement.

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating, especially when you do not intend to alter the complete meaning of the content such for a quote by a speaker in a news publication. If you are not careful, it can lead you to change the meaning of the original quote, then you will be in problem when the same quote will be attributed to the original speaker. So really this product should be used by an experienced editor

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help you more if you are a news reporter (copy writer) who wants to maximize your productivity within the shortest span of time while maintaining high accuracy and satisfying your target audience. So give a try and enjoy the flow. It is also good for project works such as in the colleges, so students can enjoy using this product to save them the strength of starting entirely new research.

We use this product mostly as a team and by our senior editors to determine the uniqueness of an editorial content. It serves us well because it also shows the clear link where the Plagiarism report is originating from. In a simple term; It solves the problem of plagiarism catching and helps us to improve the quality of our editorial content.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unicheck
Unicheck review by William G.
William G.

"A School Focused Plagiarism Checker/Writing Feedback Service"

What do you like best?

Unicheck has a clean interface, intuitive menus, and great customer support. Having previously used another service, it was impressive to see the attention given to simplicity while still offering the features a school needs for encouraging good writing and avoiding plagiarism. Furthermore, the costs associated with Unicheck services while still allowing the school retention of its documents in its own database(s) makes this service well worth consideration for any school.

What do you dislike?

Unicheck lacks some of the advanced editing/feedback offerings of more expensive services, but it is continually in development and many of those missed offerings are on the immediate roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial version of Unicheck a try to explore the interface and make sure the features offered meet your teachers’ needs. Ask lots of questions as you’ll get a good sense of the quality of customer service with Unicheck.

Unicheck provides integration with our LMS without extra expenses and the staff and students appear to find the interface much more intuitive. From a business angle, Unicheck is cost-effective in both a short and long-term view, whether we stay with the service or not.

What Other Education solution do you use?

Unicheck review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Quick and quality check"

What do you like best?

The advantages of the Unicheck are obvious, I wonder how so far this service is not mega popular. It helps students to pre-check the papers, it is very fast and very convenient, it knows whether you plagiarized or just referenced or cited.

What do you dislike?

I’d happily accept such the fact that Unicheck could also read the text from the pictures and photos for comparison.

I think such checker could be useful for students, teachers, bloggers, and for all of those who take part in text creation. I use Unicheck in my daily work as a freelancer and as a student in the university and I never pass the paper that doesn’t reach 100% originality.

Unicheck review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Unicheck"

What do you like best?

I like that it scans for plagiarism automatically. I like that it is easy to use - definitely user-friendly. It will allow users to upload two documents and compare against the internet and internally stored documents for plagiarism reviews.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't have excel capabilities. I wish you had more capability to upload more than two documents at a time. Sometimes the website gets stuck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your students do a lot of essay writing this is the tool for you. The cost is pretty inexpensive. It is easy to use. Easy to implement. It works well with Excel.

We use it for grading homework mostly. We check to make sure that the students don't cheat.

Unicheck review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Surprisingly satisfying pricing"

What do you like best?

- The fact that I can pay per page checked,

- The convenience,

- Handy file storage and files organizing.

What do you dislike?

The mobile interface, I’d say the buttons are too small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s cool, use it!

Excellent plagiarism check, as a student I now can pre-check the papers before I submit. Before I didn’t have such an option.

Unicheck review by User in Higher Education

"Great alternative for Copysape for a freelance writer"

What do you like best?

Don't save your doc in their database

Real-time web index check

Fast bug fix

What do you dislike?

Site interfase could be much more better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try

Plagiarism checking. This is a huge problem for me as for freelance writer and guest blogger.

Learning about Unicheck?

* We monitor all Unicheck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.