UnicoTaxi

5.0

Unicotaxi is a versatile and cost taxi solution with taxi dispatch system, that bridges the gap between taxi companies and the discerning customers.

Work for UnicoTaxi?

Learning about UnicoTaxi?

UnicoTaxi Reviews

Showing 1 UnicoTaxi review
UnicoTaxi review by Sherry M.
Sherry M.

"Taxi service and rentals"

What do you like best?

This taxi service is available almost 24*7,which is the best part i like. It also give cars for rent.

For jab seekers, you can register yourself and may get offered yourself a job as a driver.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about it. Me amd my staff have been using this service for over a few months and we dont have any problems with it.

This service has come in handy many a times. As my company is growing, i have a more inflow of clients and customers, as a result i have to arrange travel service to them and unico handles it very perfectly.

I even rented cars for one of my clients amd i had no problem with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UnicoTaxi

What Taxi & Limousine solution do you use?

Learning about UnicoTaxi?

* We monitor all UnicoTaxi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.