Unify Desktop

Run your online retail company from a single location. Unify Desktop integrates with more than 70 e-commerce channels, platforms, and business systems.

Work for Unify Desktop?
Ibmwatsoncommerce 2x

Learning about Unify Desktop?

Unify Desktop Reviews

Ask Unify Desktop a Question
Showing 65 Unify Desktop reviews
Unify Enterprise review by <span>Steve M.</span>
Steve M.

HUGE time saver!

What do you like best?

Easy to setup

Sales was easy to deal with an all of my questions where answer. (I had a lot)

Support has been responsive and any issues I have had had been worked out (there have only been 2 minor ones)

Company interaction has been great

I HAVE SAVED SO MUCH TIME WITH THIS PRODUCT I LOVE IT!!

What do you dislike?

The interface response time could be improved. I find the interface is a little slow to respond when hovering a the mouse pointer over an order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions. Small items such as provincial tax mapping was something that I missed when setting things up. I also use my own payment processor, Canada Post and Canadian payment processors are not support,ed, but that wasn't a show stopper for me.

I'm connecting my 3DCart store to Quickbooks Canada Desktop. This seems to be a challenge for a lot of integration companies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unify Desktop
Unify Enterprise review by <span>Danielle C.</span>
Danielle C.

Software doesn't perform and customer service is terrible

What do you like best?

I love the idea of having my sales synced automatically for me so my book keeper wouldn't have to input the information. However, this software does not consistently work for that purpose. My sales data inconsistently synced into my QBO and I constantly was on the phone with support trying to get my issue resolved. They were never able to resolve my issue with my sales not syncing nor did they offer me a refund for the services I paid for that did not work.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is terrible on all ends, from the support desk and having to talk to a different person every single time about my problem to my account manager who failed to understand the extent of my issue or offer me a refund for the services I paid for that did not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would not recommend Unify to anyone. This software does not work properly.

I have realized that it would be less expensive for me to have my book keeper enter sales data than pay for a software that doesn't work and have to spend months and countless hours on the phone with support to try and get my issue resolved.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Unify Enterprise review by <span>Raul V.</span>
Raul V.

Product and Support Mediocre at best

What do you like best?

Nothing. we are a small business that handles 4 websites and we run Quickbooks Enterprise with a fairly big data file. as many businesses today we run our software in the cloud Windows 2012R to be exact.

What do you dislike?

The software has presented so many errors, it modifies the setting itself and when they run updates you have to redo your configuration settings otherwise it will create a mess on your QB file. recently we started to get an error where after importing orders QB becomes unresponsive and give an error, where all customer lists are gone. so if you don't Religiously back up DONT RUN this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NOOOOOOO

DO NOT GET THIS

This has created more problems due the amount of hours talking to Unify and Quickbooks. By the end of this month, I'll discontinue the service with hem and move to a better (hopefully) solution to import from Magento into QB. this software might be a good solution to a moms and pops operation. but when it comes to a bot of more muscle this is defently crap. unless you love to have your entire IT team troubleshooting something that SHOULDN't be an Issue.

Unify Enterprise review by <span>Paul H.</span>
Paul H.

Unify money back assurance is a farce. Very misleading company, employees and culture.

What do you like best?

That I canceled my credit card that they were charging.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process did not work. The account was not set up right. Sales and support said they would credit payments and did not. A receipt stated a credit was issued but in reality there was a debit issued. Email correspondence went on for 3 months stating they would have fixes for the issues and nothing ever resolved. COGS did not import for ebay sales. Ebay (marketplace) fees did not import. Shipping costs (from Shippingeasy) did not import.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unify did not deliver as promised. I would not recommend Unify.

No business problems were solved.

Unify Enterprise review by <span>Richard S.</span>
Richard S.

Great product, highly recommend

What do you like best?

It makes our operation so simple. It downloads all orders from the store, allows us to check addresses, quote with multiple carriers and process shipping. Then is posts those orders to QuickBooks and back to the store, notifying the customer their shipment is on their way with their tracking number. Prior to Unify, we were manually entering data over & over. Now our manual data entry is almost zero. Fantastic product that works.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's a little tricky to setup, but their staff are great at guiding you through any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has worked flawlessly 99% of the time since we moved to it in summer 2012. If we ever have an issue, their support team got us back on track right away. I would highly recommend giving it a shot and seeing if it works for your needs.

We have reduced our fulfillment time and order processing time, saving money and improving the customer experience. We have reduced manual data reentry, saving time and reducing the likelihood of errors.

Unify Enterprise review by <span>Bonnie B.</span>
Bonnie B.

Webgility Unify Enterprise has solved a ton of my headaches!

What do you like best?

Webgility has replaced a cumbersome order management tool and works with Quickbooks Enterprise perfectly. We reduced our data entry time to zero, our payment processing time to zero and our posting back to the webstore to zero! It is amazing how much time it saves.

We have 8 webstores currently (Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, eBay) and will be adding Amazon shortly. It even works with eBay motors.

What do you dislike?

I am having an issue with it not being compatible with lots in Quickbooks. Our type of Quickbooks account forces us to have lots in our inventory.

Also the package we have does not have automatic updates and I have to update all users manually, but hopefully we can upgrade to the big one eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your team will be scared to change, and it took me 1.5 years to convince them this was worth the time, training and money. Once Webgility is set up, very few people will have to be involved in it. Encourage your shipping and accounting team to take the onboard training as it will help them figure out how the payments and shipping should be set up as well.

Unify Enterprise has solved our problem with inventory being constantly out of sync on our webstores. It made the problem of drop sipped orders much easier and faster.

Learning about Unify Desktop?

* We monitor all Unify Desktop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.