Unify Desktop

Run your online retail company from a single location. Unify Desktop integrates with more than 70 e-commerce channels, platforms, and business systems.

Work for Unify Desktop?

Learning about Unify Desktop?

Unify Desktop Reviews

Ask Unify Desktop a Question
Showing 69 Unify Desktop reviews
Unify Desktop review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"HUGE time saver!"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup

Sales was easy to deal with an all of my questions where answer. (I had a lot)

Support has been responsive and any issues I have had had been worked out (there have only been 2 minor ones)

Company interaction has been great

I HAVE SAVED SO MUCH TIME WITH THIS PRODUCT I LOVE IT!!

What do you dislike?

The interface response time could be improved. I find the interface is a little slow to respond when hovering a the mouse pointer over an order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions. Small items such as provincial tax mapping was something that I missed when setting things up. I also use my own payment processor, Canada Post and Canadian payment processors are not support,ed, but that wasn't a show stopper for me.

I'm connecting my 3DCart store to Quickbooks Canada Desktop. This seems to be a challenge for a lot of integration companies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unify Desktop
Unify Desktop review by Danielle C.
Danielle C.

"Software doesn't perform and customer service is terrible"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of having my sales synced automatically for me so my book keeper wouldn't have to input the information. However, this software does not consistently work for that purpose. My sales data inconsistently synced into my QBO and I constantly was on the phone with support trying to get my issue resolved. They were never able to resolve my issue with my sales not syncing nor did they offer me a refund for the services I paid for that did not work.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is terrible on all ends, from the support desk and having to talk to a different person every single time about my problem to my account manager who failed to understand the extent of my issue or offer me a refund for the services I paid for that did not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would not recommend Unify to anyone. This software does not work properly.

I have realized that it would be less expensive for me to have my book keeper enter sales data than pay for a software that doesn't work and have to spend months and countless hours on the phone with support to try and get my issue resolved.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Unify Desktop review by Raul V.
Raul V.

"Product and Support Mediocre at best"

What do you like best?

Nothing. we are a small business that handles 4 websites and we run Quickbooks Enterprise with a fairly big data file. as many businesses today we run our software in the cloud Windows 2012R to be exact.

What do you dislike?

The software has presented so many errors, it modifies the setting itself and when they run updates you have to redo your configuration settings otherwise it will create a mess on your QB file. recently we started to get an error where after importing orders QB becomes unresponsive and give an error, where all customer lists are gone. so if you don't Religiously back up DONT RUN this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NOOOOOOO

DO NOT GET THIS

This has created more problems due the amount of hours talking to Unify and Quickbooks. By the end of this month, I'll discontinue the service with hem and move to a better (hopefully) solution to import from Magento into QB. this software might be a good solution to a moms and pops operation. but when it comes to a bot of more muscle this is defently crap. unless you love to have your entire IT team troubleshooting something that SHOULDN't be an Issue.

Unify Desktop review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Unify money back assurance is a farce. Very misleading company, employees and culture."

What do you like best?

That I canceled my credit card that they were charging.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process did not work. The account was not set up right. Sales and support said they would credit payments and did not. A receipt stated a credit was issued but in reality there was a debit issued. Email correspondence went on for 3 months stating they would have fixes for the issues and nothing ever resolved. COGS did not import for ebay sales. Ebay (marketplace) fees did not import. Shipping costs (from Shippingeasy) did not import.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unify did not deliver as promised. I would not recommend Unify.

No business problems were solved.

Unify Desktop review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Great product, highly recommend"

What do you like best?

It makes our operation so simple. It downloads all orders from the store, allows us to check addresses, quote with multiple carriers and process shipping. Then is posts those orders to QuickBooks and back to the store, notifying the customer their shipment is on their way with their tracking number. Prior to Unify, we were manually entering data over & over. Now our manual data entry is almost zero. Fantastic product that works.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's a little tricky to setup, but their staff are great at guiding you through any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has worked flawlessly 99% of the time since we moved to it in summer 2012. If we ever have an issue, their support team got us back on track right away. I would highly recommend giving it a shot and seeing if it works for your needs.

We have reduced our fulfillment time and order processing time, saving money and improving the customer experience. We have reduced manual data reentry, saving time and reducing the likelihood of errors.

Unify Desktop review by Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

"Webgility Unify Enterprise has solved a ton of my headaches!"

What do you like best?

Webgility has replaced a cumbersome order management tool and works with Quickbooks Enterprise perfectly. We reduced our data entry time to zero, our payment processing time to zero and our posting back to the webstore to zero! It is amazing how much time it saves.

We have 8 webstores currently (Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, eBay) and will be adding Amazon shortly. It even works with eBay motors.

What do you dislike?

I am having an issue with it not being compatible with lots in Quickbooks. Our type of Quickbooks account forces us to have lots in our inventory.

Also the package we have does not have automatic updates and I have to update all users manually, but hopefully we can upgrade to the big one eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your team will be scared to change, and it took me 1.5 years to convince them this was worth the time, training and money. Once Webgility is set up, very few people will have to be involved in it. Encourage your shipping and accounting team to take the onboard training as it will help them figure out how the payments and shipping should be set up as well.

Unify Enterprise has solved our problem with inventory being constantly out of sync on our webstores. It made the problem of drop sipped orders much easier and faster.

Unify Desktop review by Tony B.
Tony B.

"Great Software, and even better Customer Support"

What do you like best?

When looking for a good software package, one of the things I find most important is the accessibility AND knowledge of their support team. Mayur was fantastic in is assistance to our integration.

What do you dislike?

I'll be honest, I was a little hesitate and skeptical of any integration that would alter what we're currently doing. I can tell you, I'm completely satisfied, and very pleased the integration went so smoothy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good software

Problems - getting orders from my online store into Quickbooks

Solution - Unify was able to easily integrate this, and one added feature we didn't realize until after the integration, was the ability to communicate tracking numbers back and forth between our online store BC and our Quickbooks software.

Unify Desktop review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Good follow up regarding installed software. Knowledgeable, helpful reps/techs/trainers from start to finish. We intially had a install delay due to a problem with hosted network. Unify did a great job of handling the problem and we were back in business in less than a week. Had a follow on problem with tying into our Fedex Account but after some additional work fixed that problem as well. Namit did an outstanding job on the final training and install!!! The software is great but the people at Unfiy are really great! They are the reason we use this software as they are knowlegeable, easy to work with and I feel like even when there is a problem, it's going to get resolved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing on Unify's part. Only problems with install were with the web host, not Unify. Both problems, one with software and one with login into our Fedex account were on the Cloud server's end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent support and product works as advertised.

We have elimated the tiresome process of manually entering our weborders, manually processing the orders with shipping and billing. It has also eliminated our need to send manual emails informing customers of shipping information, which has put our incoming calls related to this at nearly zero. Finally, it has open up additional time for our people to focus on more important tasks. In short the software is doing what it is supposed to do, save time and money.

Unify Desktop review by Marc V.
Marc V.

"An incredible piece of business software"

What do you like best?

This program is super user friendly and intuitive, is backed by an awesome and quick to respond support team. It has streamlined operations and allowed us to make staff more effective and efficient in their daily tasks.

Ability to use multiple stores - we have eBay, Volusion and Amazon and it makes order entry from all three platforms simple.

We do not use the shipping or tax features so I cannot comment on that section but imagine they would work as well as the rest of the software.

New features are always being rolled out.

Webinars and Customer Service / Support is great and keeps us very well informed.

What do you dislike?

Posting to Quickbooks can be a little slow, but that is not a reflection on Webgility in my opinion (our quickbooks database is over 2GB). We batch orders and may try to push 10 - 12 orders or more at a time and it will take a minute - still lightning fast compared to the method of having to type each order daily!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Make the phone call and have them setup a demo. It was worth every penny and continues to pay for itself daily.

Able to reduce staff in order entry

Able to reduce double entry which is a BIG win! We used to manually enter every order into Quickbooks after it was already entered in the e-Commerce store.

Reports are able to be generated much quicker in Quickbooks as the data is there much faster.

Paper waste reduction - we used to have to print multiple copies of orders and invoices to show their payment and ensure they were charged, we have been able to reduce paper usage by at least half.

Unify Desktop review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Love the newsletters"

What do you like best?

First, I love the ease that we are able to transfer our commerce platform info over to Quickbooks. We have our accountant linked up and we have saved a ton of money because it is such a time saver.

Second, the newsletters that webgility sends out are always full of actual useful information. Not fluff or info not relevant to our business.

Customer support is easy and quick, and they are quick to help and resolve your problems.

What do you dislike?

Not much actually, it took a bit to hook it up at the beginning, but that could've just been the back and forth to make sure we were doing the proper things.

After it was set up, we have had no problems that haven't been solved with a quick phone call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely, we actually recommended it within the first 4 months of using it.

A fantastic compliment to an online retail platform.

We needed to have quick and seamless way to transfer data and sales from our big commerce platform to quickbooks. We looked into a wide array of different platforms before we decided on this one and have been more than impressed.

We realized that the amount of money that we saved with the monthly fee saved us triple that on data input fees. Paying for a order by order data transfer from our bookkeeper was an expensive and time consuming process. With the webgility app, orders are uploaded and transferred with the click of a button.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Good program"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks Sync work well and saves us quite a bit of time

What do you dislike?

The cost is very high for a software program. We use Quickbooks enterprise solutions due to the hundreds of thousands of customers in our database. The ECC software is more expensive than our Quickbooks program which really makes no sense as it only does a handfull of functions compared to Quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you read all of the fine print, I spent months setting up this software with their support team and when we went live, the salesman hit us with several hidden costs that I point blank asked him about over the phone. I was basically lied to.

The owner of the company did reach out and corrected the issue which was very professional and the only reason at that point I stayed with the company. The salesman was basically a crook, so like I said "read the fine print" don't rely on the salesman to explain the costs of the added modules or different pricing structures.

Data input is at a minimum, human error is taken out of the equation

Unify Desktop review by Dominic S.
Dominic S.

"Webgility and eCC - Great software and tech support"

What do you like best?

We have been using Webgility for the past 2 1/2 years. This software really makes it easy to import orders and items from our Magento store to Quickbooks. We've had to call Webgility tech support several times for different issues and each time they have been very helpful and responsive. They have even customized several pieces that we have needed and added fields for us.

The software itself is very reasonably priced. If we had to develop this ourselves, it would be very expensive.

All in all we are very happy with the service and software from Webgility.

What do you dislike?

There are some features and functions that we would have liked to have out of the box such as transferring notes from our Magento orders to Quickbooks purchase orders.

Webgility and eCC allow us to transfer data between our Magento store and Quickbooks seamlessly.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator

"Great Experience, People and Program"

What do you like best?

It works consistently and doesn't need to be babied. Customer Support is always available. You don't have to be a tech to use it.

Overall as a business you want something like this to work and run in the background and it does both.

What do you dislike?

Updates are sometimes issued with no notification from developers so you don't know about them until there is an issue. This is really the only issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good move

The ability to keep from overselling on a variety of retail platforms including brick and mortar stores, and in doing so increase sales and keep our customers happy!

Unify Desktop review by Jessica J.
Jessica J.

"Pleasently Surprised!"

What do you like best?

It works! There are so many of these bridging software programs out there, we stuggled to find the right one to connect Quickbooks Enterprise and our Wordpress e-commerce. This one has extremely few hiccups (just a learning curve getting it set up), but I've not had a single issue getting orders synched over or inventory not reflecting correctly. It worked so well on the first 2 sites, we'll be setting it up on a third!

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of sub categories (i.e. BRAND: JACKET: GENDER: PRODUCT: ITEM NUMBER) in quickbooks, so despite having unique Item Numbers, Webgility pulls the whole train (what is in the brackets), thus, I had to manually map all of my items. Webgility Support helped me through it, but it certainly wasn't painless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They gave us a free sample which we demo-ed on one of our smaller product lines to test and make sure it worked - it was 100% appreciated and worth it.

We have 3000+ inventory items in our warehouse that we sell online and inventory levels flux daily. Webgility allows our website to accurately reflect if a product is available and prevents us from doing any entering errors from double entry.

Unify Desktop review by Dana J.
Dana J.

"Increased productivity with Unify"

What do you like best?

We implemented eCC (now Unify) several years ago. Since the upgrade to Unify we are able to more fully utilize all of its features. Its primary benefits to us have been to allow the downloading, fulfillment orders, posting to QB and to our online store, integration with UPS and USPS. Additionally, we are now able to successfully sync inventory and pricing across accounting systems and Big Commerce.

Support from Webgility is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There are a few glitchy things within the software, but all minor issues that can be corrected easily. A few too many clicks required for some operations, but again - minor issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that your shopping cart fully supports all features of integration with Unify.

Primarily error reduction due to dual entry now not necessary as well as reduced time to package and fulfill orders and maintain pricing

Unify Desktop review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"So easy it's unbelievable"

What do you like best?

After trying some other, HORRIBLE integrations with WooCommerce and Quickbooks POS, this software is a breath of fresh air. Because it uses the API, the integration is absolutely seamless and the customer support is FANTASTIC and walked us through the whole process.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could offer monthly billing - the software is fantastic but something that initial hit of cost is a bit too much for new store owners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely you should consider Unify Enterprise!! The software is fantastic, the support team is always there for you, and it is just plain worth it for the money.

We were looking for an integration that would seamlessly integrate prices and inventory from Quickbooks POS to WooCommerce without us having to constantly QA it. This software is a breath of fresh air and has made life SO much easier for us! It links through the WooCommerce API which means that we never have to update plugins and all of the information for the software is in one place.

Best of all the Unify Enterprise software dashboard is extremely easy to use and customizable. Even more - the customer support is AMAZING! I always get an answer and if the tech support technicians don't know it right away, they'll go find out and then let me know! They really know their tool and I know I'll be highly recommending it for all of our WooCommerce/Quickbooks POS clients in future.

Unify Desktop review by John W.
John W.

"Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We've been very happy with Unify after switching from a competitor. Like all new software integrations we needed help setting up the data transfer to ensure the data was posted as we required. Outstanding on-boarding and support! Quick response, courteous and professional. We highly recommend this company!

What do you dislike?

Like all new software integrations we needed help setting up the data transfer to ensure the data was posted as we required. The product has some limitations in product match with the Xero integration that is not a problem with Quickbooks.

Integration between various online marketplaces, our website store and Xero accounting software. Highly reliable saving significant hours of data entry and preventing errors due to the manual entries.

Unify Desktop review by joseph b.
joseph b.

"Horrible customer service!"

What do you like best?

Product is fine, just didn't quite work for our company.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is horrible! Requested a refund within the 30 day window and was told it would take 7-10 days. On day 14 I call and they say that it never was processed and would take another 3-5 days. Customer service rep did not care at all that their system failed and was unapologetic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get better customer service reps that actually CARE about their job and their customers. Customer service rep did NOT care that yall's system failed and refused to apologize or offer any sort of compensation for their failing.

none.

Unify Desktop review by Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.

"Order and product syncing is horrible!"

What do you like best?

Digging here.... The Tech Support staff is always very polite. I should know, as I've called them dozens and dozens of times over the 3+ years I've used Webgility!

What do you dislike?

I've had considerable and consistent problems with Webgility. It doesn't seem to properly sync my products and orders between my BigCommerce website and my QuickBooks POS for more than a few weeks at a time, sometimes much less.

Most of what I carry/sell are one-of-a-kind art kaleidoscopes, so it's absolutely critical that my inventory #s are accurate on my site! Every time I notice that that there's an inconsistency (difficult to keep track of, with over 1,100 products!), I end up being stuck on the phone with Tech Support for hours at a time, costing me time and money away from my customers in my brick-and-mortar store. They never have an explanation as to why this keeps happening. They just uninstall & reinstall the software, find the problem, and fix it.

I'd would GLADLY switch to any other software if someone could recommend one that would work better!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a very large # of products, I would highly recommend that you consider any other software out there!

Webgility was recommended to me by my website developer when he and I started building my site. He's since been shocked at the problems I've had with it.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Painful in the beginning but now it meets very minimal expectations. "

What do you like best?

Creating Shipping labels is a breeze. We ship between 60-100 packages a day and shipping labels used to take us hours to create. With Webgility that time has been reduced to less than an hour...most days.

Initial integrations with Quickbooks Enterprise, UPS, USPS and our eCommerce website was seamless.

Tech Support seems very knowledgeable and eager to assist. They do not always have the answers to problems but they always have some sort of solution to make things work.

What do you dislike?

1. Product inventory syncing and mapping with Quickbooks is a headache. There are many known bugs that still have no planned resolution. When asked how to fix these ongoing issues tech supports ONLY answer

is to uninstall and reinstall the software. That's great if you're running just one machine but when you have to do this for 7+ users you can forget about anything else that day. This happens multiple times per month...

2. The scheduler that is supposed to download customer orders and post to Quickbooks fails miserably if left running for 12+ hours. Tech Supports solution is to shut down the program on the Server and restart with a new instance of the scheduler. Sort of defeats the whole "automation" concept.

3. Default shipping settings for UPS, USPS, etc constantly reset themselves for an unknown reason. No help from support on this issue. We have to set up the shipping accounts at least monthly.

4. Numerous bugs with SQL connection between multiple PC's. We did not have these problems with other similar software vendors.

5. Inability to "edit" packing slips before printing. This seems like a feature that should have been included but has been forgotten. The two previous order management applications we've used at least had this ability and we've been forced to use another application in conjunction just for this purpose.

6. There is a setting to "Ignore" Inactive Products when syncing inventory with Quickbooks that fails to work. This creates an issue when posting orders to invoice in Quickbooks. Inventory can sometimes "Map" to an Inactive Product which creates a huge problem. Support said this should work as expected but has not been able to provide a solution as of yet.

Creating shipping labels has become less time consuming.

Updating order status on our website has been simplified.

Unify Desktop review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Great Tool for eCommerce "

What do you like best?

The Quickbook integration app for desktop is great. It has a scheduler built into it so all my transactions are downloaded on their own. If there is a entry line that doesn't line up, it will alert me, allow me to map it to an item in QB, and then download. Saves me a lot of time. It is also priced well. A definite value when looking at time versus cost.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to import the taxes from orders. It's pretty basic in that manner. It wants to import the tax as a line item into QB instead of applying it to QB's existing tax system/process.

This has helped streamline accounting. The process of managing online orders has become a breeze. With the automatic importing of orders, we don't have missing orders in Quickbooks at the end of the month. It is very easy to use and teach someone else how to use it.

Unify Desktop review by Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

"Service and Capability"

What do you like best?

Webgility takes care of a critical need as a connector between Magento and Quickbooks. We were able to reduce the manual work in the warehouse and add inventory to our Magento store. Most importantly are the people that work there. I have come to work with a few of them and they are excellent. Both knowledgeable and helpful. In some cases, if there is a feature that is not available, they will work with developers to see if there is a way. For me, the service is what puts Webgility over the top.

What do you dislike?

Time zone means I need to wait until 11:00 ET to contact someone for help via phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to connect Magento and Quickbooks, I can't think of anyone else better to work with. Must have features like orders to receipts and adding inventory to Magento are only the beginning. There are still features we haven't even tapped. Up next will be 1) creating products in Magento and 2) using bin locations to print pick lists. It's a lot of functionality in a small package. The other surprising thing was the amount of time to get up an running. Our web site developer estimated 40 hours to set up the back end. My IT guy did it in maybe 15 - 30 minutes. When I set up for the 3rd time (we are moving to unify and QB enterprise), I received some help from Namit and it was less than an hour but we chatted a bit so that is the only reason it was a bit longer.

* Reduced manual work

* Added inventory which improves customer satisfaction

Unify Desktop review by Katie W.
Katie W.

"It's Ok. "

What do you like best?

I LIked how it integrated really well with my online business. I was able to do everything I needed in one area.

The tech support, although slow to respond sometimes, were still very courteous and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it seemed to get "stuck" whenever I made a small change to my website. It would take almost 2 business days to have a tech find the problem and fix it. One day, I was working with a tech for 8 HOURS straight. Just to help him navigate around my computer and find the bug. I also don't like how just recently ECC was changed to Webgility. I just upgraded my ECC account, only to find its outdated and many online sites do not work with it (ex. shopify).

I no longer use webgility. But it was solving the problem of having to integrate multiple softwares (shipping, quickbooks, etc).

Unify Desktop review by Craig B.
Craig B.

"Excellent support "

What do you like best?

From Onboarding through complete integration with QB Enterprise the entire support team is responsive and high competent. The support structure is extremely customer centric providing advanced support with no need for endless calls and emails.

What do you dislike?

All software has issues - Webgility is no exception...however we have been able to work through every issue in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better/more integration with Amazon FBA- orders, inventory reconciliation.

Importing thousands of multi-channel orders, posting to QB - mapping accounts by product class - all seamlessly. Our reports are updated daily. Accounting is happy, operationally we have better data - its a win win.

Unify Desktop review by Stacy D.
Stacy D.

"Great product to integrating Quickbooks and Woocommerce."

What do you like best?

Works well to integrate Quickbooks and Woocommerce. It eliminated data entry from online sales. It allows phone order entries and credit card processing. It also links keeps our inventory levels up to date on our website. Very good product. When we do have problems, the staff at Webgility is quick to help. I have even made suggestions that they implemented. I was very impressed that they took my suggestion and made it a reality in a week.

What do you dislike?

The program has glitches at times but the Webgility staff is quick to fix. A few glitches can be expected with any program.

I do wish refunds could be processed through Webgility. I haven't made the suggestion but plan to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

No more manual entry of sales into Quickbooks. Credit card processing of phone orders are easy.

Unify Desktop review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Fantastic Service - Customer Service the way it should be."

What do you like best?

I'm a huge customer service guy. I bend over backwards for my customers. It's the way it should be but frankly, it's so very seldom seen in today's, "It's all about the bottom line and who cares if they get torqued off and leave; someone else will take his place" mentality. It rubs me raw. Which is why the few times I've ever had issues with my setup, it's been unreal how Webgility has just killed it. The techs are intelligent and helpful. They actually listen (shocker) when I've explained my problem and rather run through a list of queue cards in their training manual - they have been able to quickly help me fix the issue within a matter of mins. It's the way customer service should be done. Period. Oh and would I recommend them to a friend as this review asks as a first question.? I just did 5 mins ago.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I can't complain about the wait time, the ability of the tech to understand my issue nor the time it took for him to fix it. Everything was awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You'll save time and money and you'll definitely not regret it.

Accounting. The number one thing I hate as a business owner is doing all the backend book work. Webgility has helped me drastically reduce the amount of time I'm hammering info into Quickbooks and more time providing the type of customer service my customers have learned to expect.

Unify Desktop review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Wouldn't use anything else!"

What do you like best?

Unify has the best customer service! The reps are always so happy to help and so easy to work with!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like :) The product works just like I need it to!

When our business took off and we needed a way to get the orders from our website into Quickbooks, Unify took the hassle out of that process! It's so easy!

Unify Desktop review by Benjamin K.
Benjamin K.

"QuickBooks Items got "un-mapped" on webgility"

What do you like best?

The speed by which someone picks up the phone when you call with an issue! It's very fast! No other company provides service that fast!

What do you dislike?

can't find anything to dislike right now...

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does have issues sometimes (like any other application) - BUT every problem is solved in no-time!

Syncing our websites orders into QuickBooks!

Time saved!

Unify Desktop review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"ECC for Quick Books Point of Sale"

What do you like best?

The ability to bridge our Big Commerce hosted web site with our Quick Books Point of Sale system.

This allows us to provide more accurate information related to availability of items listed on our web site.

We have have close to 9000 line items listed on the web site, and even more on our QB POS.

All of our contacts with the support staff at Webgility has been great. They are able to solve the problem and get us back on the road quickly. And, that alone speaks volumes. These people get to solving the issues! And, they follow up to make sure things are working via email. The support staff is what seals the deal for us!

What do you dislike?

First we populated our new web site, and then we had QB Services install the POS. After our learning curve, we took on ECC. That we did not start using it sooner, but we had a lot of change in 2014 so we made small steps with integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a happy user!

First and foremost, the ability to have near real time inventory posted on our web site. This is our number one reason for our use of Webgility. It was recommended to us by our QB Point of Sale supplier - QB Services. And, it works as advertised. We are able to give customers a very high degree of order fulfillment with ECC. This has helped provide a better customer experience when using our web site. With our old web site we had had no option for showing inventory status, short of making the product invisible. Now, ECC provides accurate inventory levels due to the integration of ECC bridging our QB POS system and our Big Commerce hosted web site.

Time savings with generation of shipping labels and proving customer information has sped up our ability to process orders immensely. This is another area where we have really come to appreciate. ECC makes generating shipping labels a breeze using UPS and USPS. No longer do we have to cut and paste from our web site into UPS Worldship or Stamps.com.

Unify Desktop review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"Webgility is inexpensive solution for website ordering/accounting software intergration"

What do you like best?

I found this program very easy to use and also to set up new stores in. I've also had good experiences with support.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes find that Webgility will skip orders, requiring another download and costing my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We don't use all of the available features, but you are are looking for an interface between your online stores and accounting software, Webgility is great.

Overall a great interface between our online stores and accounting software, at a great price.

Unify Desktop review by Wess R.
Wess R.

"Amazing tech support after a server crash."

What do you like best?

After our server became unresponsive and required a reboot, it seemed we lost our SQL server and eCC database. All it took was a single call to thier tech support line where Piyush took control of the screen remotely and went through a dizzying number of steps to remove/reinstall/update our SQL server software for us and saved all the eCC data, and restored the connectivity between QB Point of Sale and our OpenCart database. The tech support with Webgility is incredible!

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time to learn all of the options available - many of which I don't fully understand.

Orders placed on our site through the OpenCart system are now sync'ed with our Quickbooks Point of Sale.

Unify Desktop review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great product, Great people"

What do you like best?

I have been repeatedly impressed by the prompt, knowledgeable and courteous technical customer service staff who always take the time to explain the problem and educate the customer.

The product is able to do for us what no similar product can given that we run the Canadian version of QuickBooks but have US and Canadian online shopping carts and multiple currencies.

When we were researching and considering a shopping cart integration the Webgility tech support was more helpful in our decision making process than our shopping cart provider and online marketing consultants combined!

Thanks for going the extra mile.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment...the product does for us what it should and when it doesn't it get fixed in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions contact their customer service to get the answers you need and let them walk you through the process

Transfer of a large volume of Sales transactions directly into QuickBooks- I am not sure I can even calculate the number of man hours we are saving

Unify Desktop review by Brad W.
Brad W.

"Amazing Improvement"

What do you like best?

A big time saver because we no longer have to manually enter our Quickbooks data. It also allowed us to start using multiple shippers which has saved us a lot of money. Their priority support line is fantastic whenever we run into issues or have questions.

What do you dislike?

The transition was challenging, but we knew that going in. Once we were up and running it's all been wonderful.

For us it was simply tying our website, shipping and accounting systems together, as well as allowing us to use multiple shippers. Altogether it's probably added 3-5% to our gross income, even after you deduct the cost of Webgility itself.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Well worth the money spent"

What do you like best?

Although the program has some occasional glitches, it saves us a ton of time. In the morning we can have 30-40 orders imported in to Quick-books within a couple of minutes.

The tech guys are always nice & polite and most of them know what to do to fix the issue pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

Priority support starts later than standard support. If I have an issue first thing in the morning, I have to wait 3 hours for my Priority support while non priority support is already there. That is not Priority..

We are a construction equipment & parts dealer and none of us will win any awards for our typing skills or speed. Being able to import orders as quickly as we do with this system saves us a ton of time & money.

Unify Desktop review by BRIAN F.
BRIAN F.

"This software is a very good solution for us"

What do you like best?

The interface it creates between our online shop and Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. The support team had a difficult time adding our second user to sync with QB, that took a long time, but once it was resolved, it worked great.

Translation time between our online shop and our back end books is significantly reduced.

Unify Desktop review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Long time user and hope to keep it that way."

What do you like best?

Instantaneous integration into quickbooks from all our webstores. Many features that we have yet to implement but may be very helpful

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their customer service queue is exceptionally long. Also, there are many features that I am not aware of and no easy way to find out about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth considering. Steep learning curve, but easy to manage after that. Also, Webgility does not inform of the new features that are available.

Saves countless hours of inputting customer data into quickbooks. Also reduces errors to nil. 99% of the time if there is an error it is the customer's.

Unify Desktop review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

"Efficient tool for transferring order data to Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

The customer support is readily available and helpful to fix any challenges we face.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system misses transferring an order here and thee. Customer service was unable to explain why it happned, so we have to pay closer attention to our transfers to ensure none are missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a fair amount of setup for your products. It's helpful to be familiar with Quickbooks and Big Commerce in advance to ease your transition to using this tool.

We needed a method for getting Big Commerce orders into Quickbooks. This tool has accomplished that task for us.

Unify Desktop review by Bill S.
Bill S.

"Fantastic product!!!"

What do you like best?

Easy installation! Great support! The support team will schedule a setup session where they walk you through step by step on the installation and configuration. Excellent speed. Connects well to Quickbooks with Amazon and our Ecommerce site on Magento. A great deal more functionality than what we use.

What do you dislike?

Booking an install appointment with tech support was easy however, be prepared to wait at least a week for the appointment.

Saving the need to double enter orders and update customer with shipping details.

Unify Desktop review by Anthony D.
Anthony D.

"Outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

We've had other like products from other companies. ECC support is far-and-away, top-notch. I've never had a problem they didn't resolve within minutes to hours. Ticket response is first rate.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I dislike nothing actually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support. When you use specialised software, support is paramount.

Synchronising x-cart and QuickBooks.

Unify Desktop review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Webgility Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love how that have us valued as a customer, helping us to solve any issue right when we call.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it seems like we run into little problems with every update. Don't get me wrong, they always help to iron them out ASAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go! It is worth it.

We are now able to post orders to Quickbooks from our website, which is great. We save so much time with this new process.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator

"Software has too many bugs - Just does not work"

What do you like best?

The concept of syncing orders is great but poorly executed by webgility

What do you dislike?

The scheduler does not work all the time, causing constant syncing issues. The default settings get changed by different support staff or software upgrades causing issues. I spend too much time with support trying to fix things instead of running my business. Software is just not stable.

I wanted to sync inventory and post order to Quickbooks

Unify Desktop review by Administrator

"Simple Set up and great Training support"

What do you like best?

The implementation and training were very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The sales process could have been a little more informative on the technical side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have QuickBooks set up properly or consider this as an opportunity to start a new set up books.

Looking simplify entering sales from multiple e-commerce channels. This will save our business hours per week that we can spend on generating more revenue.

Unify Desktop review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Amazing, above and beyond what I was asking for. I had an issue that was quickly resolved."

What do you like best?

I like best that I called in about an issue and Himanshu was more than happy to help with other issues I had not addressed yet. More than please with the quality of service, the depth of service and helping me to keep my business up and running efficiently. Thank you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike except I would like to request same rep...Himanshu if I ever have an issue again. :)

Bookeeping, traking orders, organized.

Unify Desktop review by Rigo G.
Rigo G.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that I do not have to manually enter any orders to our quickbooks software. I also love their customer service and tech support. Today Himanshu helped me fix a bug in the software and had me back up and running within 20 minutes.

What do you dislike?

That it only creates a sales order and purchase order, it does not invoice the sales order for you.

Saving time is always an issue and this software definitely helps.

Unify Desktop review by Caleb P.
Caleb P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the shipping automation as well as the quickbooks integration. The scheduler allows the automatic posting of orders to quickbooks which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

im dont like how in the dashboard inbox when im viewing orders i cannot delete more than one order at a time.

It has allowed us to relieve our ordering department from performing several different tasks so they can be more efficient elsewhere.

Unify Desktop review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Speedy Order Processing"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use to bring orders from our online store to our inventory and accounting software.

What do you dislike?

I dont like having to constantly update all my passwords to my stores and Quickbooks because we are on a short cycle for changing our passwords.

We are saving time by importing orders verses hand entering orders from our web stores

Unify Desktop review by Alicia B.
Alicia B.

"Works Great"

What do you like best?

Simple to learn and then navigate through. Easy to teach to new employees.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes doesn't post to QB right away and we have to manually do it.

Less data entry for employees since we got this which means less mistakes w/ the data going into QB for us. Saves on time.

Unify Desktop review by Tor B.
Tor B.

"Decent Program for Cost"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design. Doesn't take too long to get accustomed to interface. Quick.

What do you dislike?

Managing multiple stores can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your product SKU's are clean and concise. It'll make the mapping process much better.

Streamlined our order processing. We have multiple storefronts and the program has cut down processing time it takes dramatically.

Unify Desktop review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Amazing Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

CSRs are very thorough and stay with you in chat/on phone until you have resolved your issue.

What do you dislike?

N/A I have had nothing but positive experiences each time I have contact a CSR to resolve a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an essential tool to act as a "middleman" between your online store and QuickBooks! It's easy to use, and all of the CSR staff are friendly and completely follow through!

My issues have mainly been in linking our merchant site transactions to QuickBooks. I have really enjoyed the added features that increase ease of migration.

Unify Desktop review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of working in ECC which is a Webgility product and interacts with QuickBooks and our Big Commerce Store as the "middle man" plus customer service/training provided by Colin Cates which is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you can't ship from multiple warehouses directly from ECC product, we still have to go into QuickBooks to ship out of a second warehouse location but we are hoping this might be added as a feature in the future.

Solved the problem of syncing our on line store with Quickbooks

Unify Desktop review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Himanshu Patil was great. very professional and handled our issue very fast and with no problems."

What do you like best?

the fast professional service. They answered the phone quickly.

What do you dislike?

other companies. and when i called in eastern standard time you were not open yet and i had to wait half the day to be able to call for support

Recommendations to others considering the product

put your support number online

posting online orders. faster

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"It's a time saver!!!"

What do you like best?

I have been using webgility for about 4 years and have been very satisfied. The program is user friendly and when you have a question support team is very helpful. It saves us a lot of time on data entry.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that we are not satisfied with.

It was highly recommended by our web designer. We use it to transfer sales data and during the busy holiday season it is very helpful.

Unify Desktop review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Webgility ease of use and user friendlieness"

What do you like best?

We absolutely love webgility! It has helped our business double in profit and is so user friendly. It's fantastic

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about it.

It's ease of compatibility with Quickbooks is wonderful. It has helped our accounting department tremendously.

Unify Desktop review by Doug L.
Doug L.

"Great Support and a Great Product"

What do you like best?

Great support team, product does exactly what we need it to do.

What do you dislike?

Our only problems have to do with out hosted environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the only thing that does the sync with Volusion the way we need, and the support is great.

Syncing inventory and sales order between Volusion and QBE

Unify Desktop review by Mindy T.
Mindy T.

"Thank you"

What do you like best?

Himanshu Patil is awesome - fixed all my issues with the automation processes and helped out with the errors we were experiencing. Thank you for the great service.

What do you dislike?

None - the service help desk is always helpful. Keep up the great work.

Automation processes

Unify Desktop review by Erin F.
Erin F.

"The absolute best customer service I have encountered for any software product!"

What do you like best?

Answered first email question within 3 hours.

Answered follow-up call with less than 3 minute wait on hold.

Understood and solved my problem very quickly.

Polite & smart!

What do you dislike?

nothing ... fully satisfied with the support provided

Integration with Online sales and Quickbooks

Unify Desktop review by Dori Teich D.
Dori Teich D.

"eCC desktop support exceeds my expectations"

What do you like best?

no long phone queue. Techs are knowledgeable. Remote access works well and fast.

What do you dislike?

poor phone line quality, loud background noise from other techs in the room

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know of no better store-to-QB linker

links our online stores with QuickBooks

Unify Desktop review by Kenneth M.
Kenneth M.

"Excellent support!"

What do you like best?

Their support is really quite good. I worked with Himanshu Patil on a recent issue and he was very fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to get advanced notice of product updates.

Connecting QB to our online store.

Unify Desktop review by David R.
David R.

"Himanshu Patil was great! "

What do you like best?

Himanshu Patil was able to help me fast.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes eCC does something that is not immediately obvious to the user. It could be designed better.

Fast order syncing between sales channels.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Great app to sync Shopify to QB Desktop"

What do you like best?

easy integration, setup, great staff....

What do you dislike?

too many phone calls....................

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app, totally recommended!

accurately syncing online orders to QB desktop version. We had a huge problem on our previous system, and with Webgility, you have peace of mind and assurance that all orders are coming in accurately.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great customer service, provided by Himanshu "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, efficient, saves time! Provides a generally seamless integration between BigCommerce and QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

Difficult in how it handles options from BigCommerce.

Integration between webstore and QuickBooks.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Works as Advertised"

What do you like best?

Gets the job done and support is always one phone call away

What do you dislike?

Currently on my prestashop product with combinations: size, color, etc doesn't sync price. But the support team already identified the issue and is being added for development. In the end there's nothing that webgility support can't tackle.

Syncing my quick books inventory with my online store and market places ebay and amazon.

Unify Desktop review by User in Import and Export
User in Import and Export

"Let your app do the data entry!"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to sync orders from multiple online sales channels directly into QB with no manual data entry!

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to do double data entry and this solves that problem.

Webgility allows us to save valuable time by minimizing data entry on sales. This allows us to use our manpower elsewhere.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Great Product and Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Ease and time saving features of not having to manually enter sales information to our accounting software.

What do you dislike?

Shipping multiple packages to one customer as one PO is very difficult and does not seem to bring in multiple package rates.

Data entry is much easier and less room for erro

Unify Desktop review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Webgility has helped us streamline our ordering process"

What do you like best?

All of our orders and data entry are pulled in a timely fashion with the information we need. Transferring of data is easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to download it more then once

Its has sped up or ordering process, freeing up time to grow our business.

Unify Desktop review by User

"Good"

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. Every time I need troubleshoot i give them a call and they are on it. Extremely good tech support.

What do you dislike?

Better if there was more support in the beginning to help set up my software.

Integrate POS with QB

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Works for our company"

What do you like best?

Customer service is great when you need any type of help

What do you dislike?

No dislikes really. Pricing could be better.

We are bringing all of our sites to one hub to process everything in one general location.

Unify Desktop review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good and getting better"

What do you like best?

They're easy to work with and help solve problems.

What do you dislike?

There's nuances that make some functions difficult to apply to our model.

Connecting Magento to Quickbooks.

"Excellent Tech Support"

What do you like best?

Knowledge, Friendly, very helpful technician.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the service.

Add on users

Learning about Unify Desktop?

* We monitor all Unify Desktop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.